The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Pageant Peril

Chapter Title: Chapter 1 — Robin

Author: Magmis

Tags: fd ff ma mc

“Yesss…”

Robin closed the door to her dressing room and leaned against it with a sigh. Not a tired sigh, but an incredibly happy one. This year’s batch of contestants were the best-looking yet. Just watching the prettiest girl from each county in the state strike poses and dress in skimpy outfits set her blood boiling. This is what she lived for.

She wandered in a daze to the chair at the vanity and gave herself a quick once-over in the mirror. Her clothes all seemed in order; she wore a tight white blouse and black skirt, with a mesmerizing onyx pendant lying over her chest. Dark pantyhose traced down her slim legs to matching heels. All she needed was a quick hair fix, letting down her jet-black hair to brush out before tying it back up. She did her best to go with the professional look to avoid outshining the very girls she watched.

For the past four years, Robin had been a judge for the state beauty pageant. A married woman in her thirties and a former national contestant herself, she was highly regarded as both a role model and mentor to up-and-coming beauty queens. But deep down, she had another motivation.

She loved beauty queens. She loved their looks, their style, their poise. She loved how brainless they seemed, putting all of their efforts into appearances and nothing into education. But most of all, she loved how desperate they were. Whether groomed into the pageant world by their parents or pushed by social pressures, she knew they would stop at nothing to secure the crown for themselves. It was a feeling she was all too familiar with. But unlike the other girls, it awakened an obsession within her.

While getting paid to look at girls for a weekend and tell them who was prettiest or most talented was something fantastic in itself, it was this power dynamic that made it her dream job. These girls would do whatever they could to sway the judges, so Robin saw it as only a coincidence if she happened to leave her dressing room unlocked, and just happened to mention loudly offhand where to find it while standing near the contestants. Some would find their way to her to plead their case or bribe her for a vote. This usually culminated in some more intimate contact, the very best part of the entire event in Robin’s opinion. A desperate beauty would find herself in the arms of the normally stern-faced judge, having her whole body inspected physically while being told to keep quiet in exchange for the very vote she sought. In more intense cases, she could even solicit a deep kiss or even sex. Some years, she was visited by several girls, and would play dumb while she cast her vote for only the one that rocked her world the most.

Today marked the first day of the annual state competition. A weekend affair, dozens of women in their early twenties, one from each county, descended upon the stage. They would spend the evening flaunting their voluptuous figures in a variety of outfits, giving short speeches on their dreams and aspirations, and showcasing their unique talents. After the first evening, thirty contestants would be eliminated, and the remaining ten would compete the next day for a spot at nationals. The pageant had just completed its initial meeting with judges and contestants present. They had a little bit of time before starting stage checks, so Robin snuck back to her dressing room in order to freshen up and see who might have taken the bait.

As if on cue, the door creaked open without a knock and a girl poked her head inside. Upon seeing Robin, a bright smile spread across her face.

“Oh, hello!” There was a sweet melody to her greeting as she gently swung the door further open and bounced into the room.

Her hair, light brown and pin straight, swayed lightly with her movements. Bright eyes the color of a summer sky seemed to flash and hold Robin in place. Long cascades of similarly blue stones dangled from her ears and a matching necklace decorated her neckline. All she wore was a short summer dress, fitting nicely to her voluptuous figure up top. The hem of her skirt swished lightly around her thighs with each step. Her footsteps made no sound, as if she was floating.

Robin swallowed quietly. Just as she thought, this bubbly girl was probably here to drop some duplicitous praises to sway the judge in her favor. A vapid valley girl, braindead except to breathe and barely eat, she was probably sent in here by the mother or agent controlling her life to vicariously win a meaningless beauty contest. With a mind this easy to tamper with, Robin almost felt bad for this bubbly ditz. Almost.

“Ahem…what can I do for you?” Robin did her best to mask her excitement. “This is a private dressing room, you should know. You’re not really supposed to be here.”

The girl leaned to the side a little and put a finger to her painted red lips, still smiling.

“Aww, really? Sorry, I got lost!” She giggled, and Robin tried so hard not to roll her eyes. At least she’s good-looking. “We still had an hour before reporting to backstage, so I wanted to explore a bit.”

“So, you’re the adventurous type?”

“Mmm, you could say that. Yeah…” Her gaze wandered around the room, studying the walls covered in photos and certificates as she floated closer to the vanity. Robin took this opportunity to study the girl. She followed the curves over her breasts down to the tight waist of her dress. The skirt hid her rear, but her smooth thighs poked out beneath; not too slender, just thick enough with a hint of musculature.

“I…I’m sorry, but what’s your name again?” Robin quickly caught her stutter as she absentmindedly began to bite her lip a little.

“Oh, I’m Corinne, representing Harriet County! I just turned twenty-two and I love the beach!” She stopped just short of the desk, giggling as if she just gave her on-stage introduction. Even standing, she was only a head taller than the seated woman, but it gave her an imposing air. In the quiet of the room, the clink of her swaying jewels seemed to echo. “You’re…Robin? One of the judges, yeah?”

Her eyes lit up as Robin nodded in confirmation. Corinne made no indication of moving from the desk, but she didn’t seem ill-intentioned, either. Instead, she just stood there, happily looking at the judge. Robin felt a little naked, as if she was being seen through.

It’s fine, Robin assured herself. This bitch is just looking for some support, I have the upper hand here.

“Well, I can’t exactly allow you to be in here. It would be a pretty severe violation of the pageant code for a contestant and judge to meet privately.” Robin spoke in her most professional tone, hoping the girl would shift from her carefree attitude to something more desperate, but she didn’t waver. “But at least in here, you can’t be caught wandering by security. Perhaps, though, you would like to sit down and chat for a bit?”

Robin pulled up a chair from the corner next to her vanity. It was a low-lying, black leather lounge chair. It seemed normal to have in a dressing room, but it had a special purpose. Corinne happily obliged and gracefully danced her way over to the low chair. As she plopped down, it became apparent why Robin liked the chair so much. The footrest was slightly higher than normal, leading her skirt to fall back a little and reveal more her thighs. The back was also deeper, leaving her in a more vulnerable position. It also helped that she was now several heads below the judge. That imposing, bubbly girl looked much different at this angle, but she seemed to pay no mind.

“So,” Robin began, forcing herself not to swallow at the sight of this submissively positioned girl. “Tell me about yourself.”

Corinne seemed unfazed by her position. “Hmm, well I probably should save that for the pageant tonight…but um, I’m Corinne from Harriet County! I’m twenty-two and I love the beach!”

“Yes, yes, I know dear.” God, they’re getting dumber every year. “What else is there to you? What are your goals, your aspirations?”

“Ohhhh yeah, I’m just about to graduate with my degree in psychology soon. My dream is to become a psychologist who helps those who’ve been abused. I also really enjoy swimming, both on the school team and in the ocean!”

Robin was taken aback that this girl was able to finish a degree in anything, much less a science like psychology. Such is education today, she thought to herself. But her attention quickly shifted to the girl’s exposed shoulders and arms. They were more toned than her appearance let on. Definitely telling the truth about the swimming part, at least.

“Well then,” said Robin, leaning forward and lowering her voice just a little. “What do you think your odds are today, Corinne?”

“That’s a very oddly straight question,” Corinne said teasingly. “Aren’t you supposed to be an ‘impartial’ judge?” She made air-quotes on the word ‘impartial’.

Robin laughed to mask her nerves and Corinne giggled, too, before continuing: “I guess you could say I’m not suuuper confident I’ll win. There’s so many prettier girls in the competition, all of them way more talented than I could ever be.”

“Oh, that’s not true, dear. You have quite the figure yourself.” Corinne raised her eyebrows at this comment. Robin slid her own chair closer until she was practically leaning over the girl. She spread her legs apart, as if indicating an invitation to the contestant.

“You…really think that? How so?” It felt like she was baiting Robin, but all the judge could see was putty in her hands, ready to do anything for a win.

Taking a risk, Robin extended her hand and placed it gently on Corinne’s cheek before running it back to sweep her hair behind her ear. That first bit of contact was all she needed.

“Why, you have such a pretty face for starters. Dazzling eyes, lovely features, that’s for sure. And your curves…” Corinne’s smile broadened. It started to curl up at the corners, but Robin was too zoned in. The curve of the chair’s back made her chest stick out even more. The judge’s hand slowly slid down the girl’s neck, across her neckline and around her breasts. Corinne sighed lightly and Robin smirked.

“Yes, dear,” Robin continued. “Such a good figure. I might have to…consider a vote for this.”

Corinne’s hand grasped the judge’s wrist and, to Robin’s delight, pulled her closer until she toppled from her seat into the lounge chair. Robin found herself lying atop the girl, her face buried in her bosom. “Would this help your consideration?”

“Mmf,” Robin moaned softly as she began to lift herself up. She hadn’t expected this ditz to be so forward, but it was a nice change. She didn’t have to try too hard to get what she wanted now, it seems they were on the same wavelength…or so she thought.

“Or better yet, we could do this.” Before Robin could ready herself, Corinne grabbed hold of her and twisted around, swapping their positions and pressing the judge deep down into the chair. The girl straddled her, once again looking down and exuding an air of confidence. Robin, now seated in the special chair, shuddered with excitement. This girl was going to be her best catch yet. She wished she had remembered to set up a camera to catch this moment.

Snap. Right against her ear, Corinne snapped her fingers. It was a shocking sound, one that Robin again didn’t expect. In her confusion to being pulled and tossed, she heard another snap. Corinne leaned in closer, her necklace dangling forward. She leaned her head a bit, and her jewels began to sway. Her earrings swayed along too, catching the light and dazzling Robin. She found herself transfixed by their collective shine and motion.

“You accessorize well, to—“ Robin’s thought was cut short by another snap.

“Don’t talk,” Corinne said in a lower, more forceful tone. Robin found her lips sealing tight under the command, to her surprise. Her eyes continued to follow the jewels back and forth, occasionally catching a glimpse her fiery blue eyes.

“And don’t move, either. Just sink and melt for me.” The bubbly, sing-song warmth in her voice was gone. Robin could do nothing except sink into her chair. The snaps continued more rhythmically as her eyes followed the jewels. “Follow my necklace, follow my earrings, follow my words, sleepier…sleepier…”

In her confusion, Robin’s eyes began to glaze over, rolling back occasionally as a wave of drowsiness washed over her. Her mind started to echo like her quiet dressing room. The sound of the clink, the motion of the sway, the power of her words; all of it reflected across her rapidly emptying mind and reverberating like a beautiful chorus. The slow sway of her heavy necklace brought time to a standstill. As the last of her stray thoughts melted away, Corinne leaned in close, her lips right up against her ear.

“You will obey me,” she whispered. Robin nodded weakly in compliance, her gaze still following the jewelry as her will collapsed. Corinne smirked as she leaned back, lifting herself up from her straddle and into the chair where Robin once sat.

Satisfied with her new position, she leaned back in the chair, kicked off her sandals, and rested her feet on the lap of her captive. She grabbed a nail file from the desk and began buffing her nails, looking more interested in her manicure than her new catch. She continued to whisper aloud sweet nothings of obedience and sinking into trance, all of which Robin intently heard and complied. A lazy smile spread across the judge’s face as she heard phrases like “obedience is pleasure” and “Corinne gives you bliss”.

“So tell me,” Corinne commanded. “Did you intend to have me service you sexually in order to win your vote?”

“Yes.” Robin replied automatically, no hint of emotion left in her voice.

“And would you have voted for me anyway?”

“Maybe.” At that, Corinne sighed. Of course, this horrible woman would pull shit like this.

“And why is that? That sounds pretty unfair if you ask me.”

“There’s someone prettier.”

Corinne’s bare foot found its way to Robin’s crotch and began rubbing. Robin moaned at the pleasure.

“Deeper. Give me details.”

“Victoria from Brockberg County. Her agent paid a sum of money and she even offered herself to me after the show to sweeten the deal.”

“I see.” Corinne bit her lip and stopped filing her nails, putting more pressure under her foot until Robin moaned louder. “You’re trash.

Robin said nothing in reply, but she understood in her open mind that she was below Corinne. She obeyed Corinne. This girl and her words were the absolute world to her right now.

“Sink deeper into this obedient trance. You need to understand that obeying me gives you ultimate pleasure. You will do anything I say, and it will feel so, so good. Is that clear?”

“Yesh…” Robin sank deeper into her chair.

“Good girl.” Corinne smirked again, laying off with her foot. “You were spreading your legs pretty obviously before. Did you intend for me to go down on you? Well, so to speak anyway.”

Robin nodded, her head fizzing with bliss at being called a ‘good girl’.

“You should know that you have no need for that from me. Just doing as I say is enough for the same pleasure.” She lifted her skirt to reveal a light blue thong; she really did stick to her theme. “You of all people have believed that people in power deserve such pleasure, too. Now, I’m the one in power here. Show me how deeply you obey.”

With another snap, Robin found herself moving automatically, lifting herself from her chair and kneeling before her captor. She slid her underwear down and revealed her cunt, which the hypnotized woman obligingly sidled up to.

For someone who usually only received cunnilingus, she was surprisingly deft and enthusiastic to share her pleasure. Her tongue slid in and she worked Corinne’s cunt as if she were ravenously shoving her face in an ice cream cone. Corinne bit her lip to catch a moan, hit by an unexpectedly aggressive wave of bliss. Robin’s tongue caressed up and down the inside of her cunt, her lips and warm breath adding to the intensity.

“You’re a bimbo, a ditzy bimbo.”

“Mmfyesh…” Robin said, her face still buried in Corinne’s lap.

“You’re mindless and dumb and you love to service me. You’re vapid, you’re brainless, all you can do is giggle at how much fun this is.”

The snaps continued ringing in her ears as she obeyed, devolving into a dumb, giggly schoolgirl.

“I heard you were a beauty queen yourself once. If you think we’re so stupid and easy to manipulate, then you should remember just how that feels. Mind empty, like a valley girl, like a cheerleader, only wanting pleasure.”

Corinne began to gasp between commands as Robin worked her more intensely. Her toes began to curl as she could barely contain herself.

“Your mind…is like bubblegum…” Corinne commanded, trying to hold back her orgasm. Robin continued to giggle between breaths before sending her tongue back in, deeper and more playfully each time. “When you blow a bubble, it’s so empty…so…so full of hot air…and it just…it just goes…pop!”

Corinne came hard and let loose one more snap on the ‘pop!’. Robin collapsed back onto her butt, kneeling on the floor in a daze. Her eyelids fluttered a bit as her brain went completely empty. Drool began to soak her the front of blouse.

“Hmm, maybe that was…a bit too far,” said Corinne, panting as she collected herself. “Eyes open, focus on me. Start playing with yourself.”

Robin complied, but she remained silent as her eyes locked again to Corinne’s necklace. Her hand found its way shoved down her skirt, rubbing her own pussy. Immediately, she began to moan louder, her eyes still glazed and her lips still drooling.

“I could smell the predator in you from a mile away. Don’t think your nasty charade wasn’t obvious. You will return to normal, faintly remembering what happened, yet forgetting who did this or that I ever visited here. But remember, you are trash.

“I am trash.”

“You are scum.

“I am scum.”

“Once this weekend is over, you will resign from this role and never pull shit like this ever again. Do something good for these girls, for once.”

Corinne pushed the prostrated woman backwards to the floor. Robin didn’t brace herself and laid back in a daze, her eyes only focused on the dangling stones in Corinne’s jewelry. The only thing on her mind was the absolute, humiliating bliss she felt.

“Now,” said Corinne, taking out her phone and switching on the camera. “Show me just how trashy you are.”

* * *

Corinne closed the door behind her and leaned against it with a sigh. The techniques her agent taught her had come in handy after all—with a combination confusion and pendulum induction, and just a tiny bit of music to her words, Robin stood no chance. She felt nasty about herself, about stooping to the level of the trash she wanted to stamp out. But it was for a good cause…or so she told herself.

It’s ok, this is all for the national pagea— Her thoughts cut short as she shivered from the lingering feeling of Robin’s tongue. She checked her phone, swiping away the photos of a barely clothed woman drooling and masturbating on her knees. Only five minutes until backstage calls began. Her thoughts turned to Victoria, the contestant who had bribed Robin and likely the other judges as well. Even with one vote secured, there wasn’t much time left. She flipped to her phone camera, and checked her bubbly smile on-screen before drifting down the hall back to the stage.