The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Parasitic Possession

by Droid447

Arya had been exploring a recently found cave for a couple of days without any luck… until today. As an off-world xenobiologist, her usual findings were small patches of fungus or tiny microbes barely distinguishable to the naked eye. But this time it was completely different! The organism in front of her was taller than she was and it looked like an overgrown flower from Earth.

“Holy crap! Look at the size of that thing!”

The alien entity, which had been waiting for thousands of years, felt a difference in the air pressure around it, which meant that something sizable was moving nearby. During its long life, the organism had changed shapes so many times that it couldn’t remember its original form. It didn’t matter. The only important thing was to endure and spread. The wait was over.

Arya was excited about her discovery. It had been pure luck since this cave was a maze of tunnels that bifurcated over and over. It was obvious that she would not be able to carry it whole back to the lab but this wasn’t a problem. The first step was to take a sample and analyze its composition.

“How the hell did you managed to grow this big? There are almost no nutrients here.”

The explorer was so astounded by her discovery that she approached recklessly and didn’t notice a faint bluish gas emanating from the ‘plants’ stems.

The entity initiated the process of spreading itself the same way it always did. It had learned through thousands of years of experience that it was better to start small, in the form of spores. It just needed a single spore to enter the visiting organism and it was enough. The unwilling host would provide shelter, allowing it to grow over time and adapt, in case the environment changed drastically.

Arya acknowledged her mistake when something very small was caught in her throat and made her cough a couple of times. How could she be so stupid?! Was this a toxic gas? Was she going to die in the next few seconds? The woman’s heart started beating fast with justified fear. But maybe, with a bit of luck, this gas was innocuous. Arya just stood there focusing on any changes in her state of mind or her overall health…. Nothing happened.

‘Shit! How could I be so stupid?!’

The stunned scientist quickly pulled out a face mask, something she should have done before getting closer to the specimen, and put it on. A few minutes passed and Arya felt perfectly fine. She had been very lucky… or so she thought.

Still a bit shaken up, she proceeded to take a small sample of the large organism. Arya wanted to go back to the lab as soon as possible and shared her discovery with her colleagues.

‘I think this specimen is carbon based. The atmosphere in this planet is basically the same as Earth. I wonder if there are more life-forms like this one. This is so exciting.’

The entity felt something sharp piercing thought its skin. Was the visiting alien trying to destroy it? No, the injure was too small. Either way, it didn’t matter. It could replicate its form as many times as necessary. It only needed availability of biomass and there was plenty within the ground water of this cave.

* * *

A week had passed since Arya found the large ‘plant’. It turned out that her discovery hadn’t been the only one. This planet was bursting with life of all shapes and sizes. Arya’s finding was not as spectacular as she thought. It was just one of many.

However, all the other creatures found on the planet seemed to have the expected molecular structure for an ecosystem so similar to Earth, but not Arya’s organism. Her ‘plant’ was very different. Its molecular composition apparently was a random combination of basic elements, yet its cells were replicating themselves. The sample she took was definitely alive.

There was another thing in Arya’s mind that was disconcerting. She hadn’t feel well lately. Arya kept thinking about the ‘gas’ that she inhaled. The full physical exam she took after returning from the cave came back perfectly normal. Yet, the last few days Arya had felt bloated and she had lost her appetite.

“I’m not feeling very well,” Aria said to Imani, her colleague, “I think I ate something that upset my stomach. I’m going back to my room.”

“Sure thing. I’ll cover for you. But you will have to tell me what is so mysterious about the specimen you found.”

“Of course, I’ll tell you as soon as I decipher how it works.”

Later that night, Arya was lying on her bed fully awake. She felt the muscles on her belly shifting around and this was a bit displeasing. Maybe it was better to put on some clothes and continue with her research.

‘Why the hell do I feel so bloated? If I won’t be able to sleep, I might as well go back to the lab.’

Arya couldn’t possible know that the spore she swallowed in the cave had grown, feeding on her gastric juices, and her muscles were not the ones twisting within her belly.

Arya decided to get up and drink some water before going back to work. She was sitting naked at the small table next to her bed, thinking about the rarity of the molecular structure of ‘her’ organism. Its composition didn’t make any sense. It was as if a magical element was purposely rearranging molecules and creating new cells.

‘I think I should ask Dr. Ishimura if he can assist with my research. This organism is too rare to deal with it by myself.’

Inside of her stomach, the entity made a decision of its own. It had analyzed and copied Arya’s cell structure, creating a flexible body composed of fibers and muscles, giving it an adequate shape for the next stage of the expansion. It was time to come out and explore the host’s organic structure from the outside.

At that moment, Arya realized that something was very wrong. She felt movement in her belly and it wasn’t a spasm. The confused woman could definitely feel it sliding upwards into her esophagus. Her scientific mind desperately tried to find an explanation before panicking, but she found none.

Then she thought about the gas she had inhaled and the strange composition of the alien organism that produced the gas… could it be that an alien creature had been growing inside of her?! It was then when Arya started to panic.

‘What the fuck?!!! There is something inside of me!!’

The entity found the host’s fleshy canals very accessible. This was a great quality. It was wet and slippery, which facilitated its transit, yet it was tight. The cylindrical, elongated shape it had chosen was more than adequate.

Arya was scared out of her mind when she felt a bulky creature gliding within her throat, squirming its way out. It became worse when she saw the purple tip of a worm protruding between her lips! She didn’t know what to do or how to react. She just remained seated, shivering in fear.

The scientist felt her nipples hardening and this confused her even more. How could she possibly be aroused by this horrific event? The creature slithered further out and the woman’s pussy twitched.

While it writhed within the woman’s mouth and throat, the entity felt Arya’s teeth. This physical characteristic could be dangerous. It immediately began to release a sedative combined with endorphins, aimed to sooth the woman’s nerves and defense mechanisms. The chemicals did more than that; they got the woman incredibly aroused.

When the creature was projecting twenty centimeters from Arya’s mouth, her brain was swimming in endorphins and her pussy was twitching none stop. The xenobiologist couldn’t form coherent thoughts and she just stared at the purple worm in utter astonishment. Was this really happening? Was she dreaming? Why was she so aroused? A million questions cluttered her baffled mind while she felt an unwanted orgasm building between her legs.

The entity felt the cool air of the room and rejoiced that the environment was pleasant, very similar to the air in the cave but a bit more saturated. However, it didn’t feel as good as being inside of the host. This had to be corrected in a moment.

Before she could fully process the fact that an alien worm was coming out of her mouth, Arya exploded in climax. The strong orgasm ignited at the center of her core and assaulted her entire body with formidable energy. The woman’s eyes rolled back as her arms jolted out of control. Her pussy gushed abundantly, soaking the seat of her small chair.

The entity wondered if it had damaged the host in some way by releasing its chemicals. It would be a waste if the host was rendered useless. This soft, warm body was perfect for its planned expansion.

A moment later, the last segment of the alien worm vacated Arya’s mouth and it fell to the table with a loud thump. However, Arya remained in the midst of climax for more than a minute after the creature was no longer inside of her. Her brain seemed to be trapped in an orgasmic loop induced by an overdose of endorphins. Arya’s mouth was still opened wide, her eyes were still rolled back and her arms twitched with every wave of pleasure that cursed throughout her body. Her mind was voided of any thought other than white bliss.

The worm had no eyes but it could sense everything. It noticed that the host was experiencing a rare condition, and most importantly, it was very much alive. It also detected a strange kind of energy that engaged all the host’s senses at the same time. It was very interesting.

Arya’s brain couldn’t take that level of stimulation for much longer and soon enough she also collapsed on the table in front of her. Her head rested sideways near the writhing alien worm, which observed the events with curiosity. It wanted to have a better understanding of the host’s current situation.

The creature slowly slithered closer to Arya. It touched her face and found it colder and drier than her insides. This was to be expected. It sensed a lot of electrical activity within the host’s skull, which indicated that this was the center of her nervous system. This required further exploration.

The worm climbed on top of Arya’s neck and found her ear, a perfect entry point. It pushed the tip of its cylindrical body into the woman’s ear canal and then extruded thousands of microscopic filaments, which spread throughout her brain. It took the entity only a few minutes to decode the electrical and chemical signals that traveled between Arya’s neurons and then everything began to make sense.

The creature learned the basics of every part of the human body and the distinction between females and males in this particular species. This host was going to be perfect to achieve the entity’s plans.

Arya was completely unaware that there was an intruder in her brain… until she heard somebody whispering her name, or maybe she was just imagining it… Arya began to wake up.

“Who is there…?”

The subdued woman opened her eyes feeling absolutely at peace. She tried to remember why she was resting her head on the table but it was too much work to think. She considered getting up but she was too relaxed to even try.

Then she heard it again. A voice that resounded within her own mind. She couldn’t distinguish the words at first, but then they became perfectly clear… “You are host”… Arya’s felt a wave of pleasure traveling across her body that ended between her legs.

There was a moment of silence that seemed too long and then she heard the voice again, followed by another wave of pleasure. Arya moaned and her pussy twitched. The cycle repeated for several minutes and Arya could feel another orgasm building every time she heard those words… “You are host”.

Arya closed her eyes and when she opened them again she was sitting straight on the chair with her arms hanging limply by her sides. She couldn’t remember getting up but it didn’t matter. The voice was still there, telling her important things and making her feel so good. She wanted more of it and all she had to do was to stay still and listen.

The words kept flowing while she stared ahead, unblinking. But after a while these words changed. Along with the sensations that accompanied each word. ‘Freedom’ was followed by sadness. It was bad. ‘Obedience’ was followed by intense pleasure. It was good. ‘Multiply’ was good. ‘Escape’ was bad. And so on.

Then the words were replaced by images. It was only then that Arya saw herself with a worm penetrating her ear. Her pussy twitched. Then she saw another image of herself allowing the worm into her pussy. Obedience was good. Her pussy twitched harder.

The worm had extracted enough information about Arya’s physiology and her overall environment. It became obvious that the safest place for expansion was within the female’s womb. It was warm, it could provide plenty of nutrients and most important of all, it could expand.

Without taking her eyes off the wall in front of her, Arya moved her left hand and grabbed the creature with extreme care. Then she held it between her legs and allowed the worm to wiggle into her tight pussy. She was already on the verge of climax and this would definitely drive her over the edge.

Since Arya was in a deep trance, when her orgasm arrived her body didn’t shivered as much as it did before. Inside of her brain, however, the endorphins generated by her climax were overwhelming. Her eyes rolled back one more time as an inevitable response to the bliss that washed over her.

Knowing exactly what was happening to the host’s body, the worm ignored the constricting twitches of Arya’s pussy and squirmed deeper inside until it was out of sight.

An image popped in Arya’s brain showing her own body lying impassible in bed. A minute later she was replicating that image in real life. The first stages of the entity’s plan had been completed. It had successfully infiltrated the host’s environment while acquiring her basic characteristics. Then the host had been subdued by accessing, understanding and modifying her central nervous system. Now it was just a matter of cloning itself, using Aria’s abundant nutrients.

Arya’s enthrallment slowly washed away, replaced by a peaceful slumber. After two orgasms, she was tired and required rest. None of the events that just transpired would be remembered the next morning. The worm needed time and there was no reason for Arya to act differently than she always did.

Arya woke up rested and a little confused. She did remember getting up last night for a glass of water and she was planning to go to the lab because she couldn’t sleep. She also vaguely remembered walking back to her bed and lying down. Maybe she had felt too tired after all. Whatever happened, she felt pretty good and her stomach wasn’t bothering her anymore.

‘I thought I was going to the lab last night. I guess I did feel asleep after all.’

When she sat on the mattress, the worm shifted inside of her womb. Arya completely ignored it since her brain had been programmed to do so. Arya’s belly was going to get noticeably fatter over the next few days and she was going to ignore that too. Everything was evolving according to the plan.

* * *

The following days, Arya continued her work in the lab. She shared her discovery with Dr. Ishimura but he was as baffled as she was. Inside of the scientist’s belly, the worm cloned itself creating an identical twin. A couple of days later there were four. As expected, Arya’s belly enlarged to accommodate the growing number of creatures, but she didn’t see anything wrong with it. Some of her coworkers also noticed the change but they thought she was just gaining weight and none of them mentioned anything about it.

One thing that she certainly noticed was her augmented libido. Arya felt very aroused most of the time and she couldn’t understand why. She didn’t have a sex partner at the moment so she had to put out the fire by herself, however it was never enough. Arya did not suspect that the worms churning inside of her belly were constantly releasing endorphins that filtered into her blood stream. It was a miracle that she wasn’t masturbating right there, in the middle of the lab.

‘God! I am dripping wet! I have to go back to my room and take care of this.’

Arya went to her room, took off her clothes and jumped on the bed, ready to rub her pussy until reaching a satisfying orgasm.

She realized that something was very wrong when she felt her vaginal cavity being filled from within. Even though it felt great, the horny woman was a bit scared and very confused. One part of her mind was telling her to ignore it, but the blissful sensation was so evident that she was forced to acknowledge the situation. Then she saw it!

“What the fuck?!!”

A purple, fat worm emerged between her pussy lips! Half of it was still inside of her and the other half writhed between her thighs. Arya watched it with wide open eyes, frozen like a statue. For some reason she didn’t feel disgusted. She was just astounded. She thought about grabbing it and pulling it out but her hand didn’t respond. At that instant, something clicked inside of her brain and she was no longer in control of her own body.

Arya’s face became slack and expressionless. Both her hands rested on the mattress while she spread her legs wider. The entranced woman stared unblinking at nothing and moaned softly while the first worm slowly squirmed out of her pussy. It was forty centimeters long and as thick as Arya’s wrist. This creature was immediately followed by a second one.

Deep within her mind, Arya began to remember what had happened that mysterious night. A beautiful worm had grown in her belly and came out of her mouth. Then she had felt the worm poking her ear and He made her learn wonderful things. Obedience is pleasure. She remembered putting her Master between her legs and He penetrated her pussy. He made her cum. And just as important, Arya remembered that she was ‘host’.

“Obedience is pleasure,” she whispered.

The wonderful sensations of giving birth to her masters were extremely intense and Arya crumbled backwards onto the mattress. Her orgasm was rapidly approaching and even in this state of entrancement, she knew that it was going to be devastating. She was desperate for its arrival.

“Please… make me cum.”

Not all the worms were the same size but they all had the same shape and the same knowledge. They all knew precisely what they had to do and how to do it. The only organism that needed instructions was Arya and after the proper indoctrination, she certainly was going to behave exactly as expected.

Arya’s wish came true just as the last worm slithered out of her pussy. She exploded in a powerful orgasm. Both her legs shoot straight out and shivered uncontrollably as her pussy gushed a large amount of her own fluids onto the bed. Waves of ecstasy rippled from her head to her toes and back, over and over. She had never climaxed so hard in her entire life and the only reason that she could achieve this level of pleasure was because of her master… no, her masters. Now she had many and she couldn’t be happier about it. Obedience is pleasure. Masters demand obedience. Masters are pleasure.

Now that the masters moved separately from each other, they needed physical contact to exchange information. They all stayed close to Arya, slithering on top of her breasts, her belly and her legs.

Arya was staring at them with wonder. Her scientific mind was still there, formulating a thousand questions, but her ‘host’ mind was stronger and overpowering. It was not her place to interrogate her masters. She just needed to obey. Arya’s pussy twitched when she thought of this word.

The masters had decided that they couldn’t stay in the same place within the host. Her womb was very accommodating but they were too big and too many. The bulge that they caused in Arya’s belly could generate questions from her peers and this was a disadvantaged. They needed to find a better distribution inside of her body.

One of the worms crawled forward onto Arya’s shoulder and plugged itself into her ear. It was time to give more detailed instructions to the host. The scientist pussy twitched hard when she felt it and even harder when she saw alien images forming in her mind.

While the host was further indoctrinated, the rest of the worms got in motion. A couple of them got closer to her pussy and the other two crawled near her ass.

The pleasure of being submissive and obedient was added to the blissful sensation of one master penetrating into her pussy and another one into her ass at the same time. Arya was approaching a new climax sooner than expected.

Meanwhile, her new instructions kept pouring into her subjugated mind. She learned with utter joy that from now on, she would be having sex with other females. Arya had never been in bed with a woman before but that was about to change.

The worms kept wiggling and squirming within her twitching cavities and pretty soon it became too much for the enthralled woman. Arya reached another orgasm. The same way as before, her body was not hers anymore so the physical reaction wasn’t too evident. Nonetheless, her eyes rolled back until they become white and her sensual moans echoed against the bedroom walls.

When both worms disappeared inside of Arya’s holes, her climax reignited and her pussy gushed once again, soaking the mattress.

The master plugged in Arya’s brain was able to analyzed the powerful and messy electrical signals that overtook the woman’s mind during her orgasm. If the host’s brain was open before, at this moment was a blank canvas with no defensive barriers whatsoever. This was a useful condition that should be exploited with future hosts and the creature took note of it.

The other two worms followed their clones and promptly moved into position, then pierced the woman’s cavities. Arya felt the first two creatures squirming deeper into her body while the new ones penetrated both of her holes simultaneously. She didn’t know how much of this overbearing pleasure she could take before losing consciousness.

The scientist didn’t need to worry about that. The worm was not only controlling her body but also was in utter control of her mind. When Arya realized this, she surrendered completely and was rewarded with a reigniting orgasm.

The last worm unplugged from Arya’s brain and slithered onto her chest, then aimed at her mouth. The exhausted woman looked down at it with a submissiveness. Even though her mind was clear and she was able to form coherent thoughts again, her main directive to love and protect her masters overshadowed everything else.

Arya willingly opened her mouth and allowed the creature to squirm inside. She caressed the tip with her tongue enticing it to go deeper. The other four masters were already churning and twisting within her loins but she wanted more. If there were twenty worms around her, she would want them all inside.

When her master passed beyond her throat and entered her esophagus, Arya’s pussy twitched so hard that her fluids gushed between her thighs. She somehow knew that this master wasn’t going to leave her body ever again and this thought made her cum one more time.

* * *

The indoctrinated woman had clear directives about what she should do next. Arya needed to be bold and careful at the same time. She chose an easy target. Arya was awere that her colleague Joelle was a lesbian. She had caught her glancing at her ass several times.

After ‘accidentally’ bumping into her at engineering, Arya started making small-talk. One thing led to another and soon enough, both girls were embracing each other in the storage room. Needless to say that Joelle was stunned and delighted by this unexpected situation. She had in fact coveted Arya’s curvy body for a long time.

“I didn’t know you like girls,” Joelle said.

“Not all of them. Right now, I just like you.”

Arya was nervous. Joelle was her first in more than one way. She was certain that she needed to hook up with Joelle but wasn’t really sure what was going to happen after that. Suddenly, Arya felt the worm moving within her belly, then slithering upwards. She almost moaned out loud but was able to restrain herself.

“I have to go back to work in ten minuted, but how about meeting at my place tonight?” Joelle suggested.

“I want nothing more than spend the night with you,” Arya responded, “If we only have ten minutes, lets make the most of it.”

Arya’s face showed utter pleasure and Joelle noticed. At first, the lesbian woman wasn’t sure what to think about Arya’s sudden change in her sexual preferences, but after looking at her expression, she knew that Arya really wanted this.

As the girls kissed passionately, Arya felt the worm pushing through her throat from within. She moaned with excitement. The woman’s pussy was dripping wet and her legs shivered in anticipation of what was about to happen…

Joelle was puzzled by the length of Arya’s tongue. Then she realized that it couldn’t be her tongue! It was too long and too thick! The scared woman’s eyes opened wide as she felt something forcefully pushing into her throat, then some kind of fluid gushing down her gullet.

Arya’s eyes rolled back with pleasure while her pussy twitched violently. She was fulfilling her purpose. She was successfully creating a new host!

‘What the fuck?!!!’ Joelle thought with astonishment.

Joelle’s mood changed instantly from arousal to fear and panic. Then, as her body was flooded with alien stimulants, it changed again to unbearable ecstasy. The bewildered woman couldn’t understand what was happening. She thought about pushing Arya away but that would prevent her from getting more of this exotic pleasure. Maybe she should just stand…. Joelle couldn’t finish the thought because the strongest orgasm of her life ignited at the center of her core.

Arya firmly grabbed Joelle’s head while another worm emerged from her pussy. Her own orgasm started at this moment and rippled throughout her entire body. The pleasure was so intense that it took great effort to stay on her feet, but she had to. It was her infrangible duty to finish the takeover.

Based on Arya’s physiology and assuming that Joelle’s was the same, the creature knew exactly how much arousing chemicals were needed to subdue the future host. When it was enough, it withdrew back into Arya’s esophagus.

Joelle felt the strange ‘tongue’ vacating her mouth and Arya releasing her grip. The stunned woman slipped down until she was sitting on the hard floor, her arms resting limply by her sides. Her eyes were half opened but she was looking at nothing. Her orgasm was slowly fading away and this made her sad.

Now that her mouth was no longer connected with Joelle’s, Arya stepped back. She looked down at the shivering lesbian and did what she had been instructed to do. She called her, promising more pleasure. The other creature was still squirming within her thighs as its purpose became clear in the host’s mind.

“Do you want to cum again just as hard?” Arya asked.

“Yes… more….” Joelles whispered between gasps.

“Come here. Open your mouth and take our master. He will give so much pleasure...”

All rational thoughts evade Joelle’s brain and all she could think about was to reach another powerful climax. Not even when she saw the purple creature squirming between Arya’s legs was she deterred from achieving her goal. The dazzled woman dragged her body towards her new lover until the worm was a few centimeters from her face, then she opened her mouth.

Arya thurst her hips forward while spreading her knees apart. More than half of the worm’s body was projecting from her pussy and the master was ready to swap from one host to the other.

Everything was so surreal that Joelle began to wonder if she was in a strange erotic dream. Not afraid of the consequences and extremely aroused, the dazed woman engulfed the worm, letting it slide all the way into her throat and beyond. She was immediately rewarded with a new outpouring of mind bending chemicals. Her orgasm was instantaneous. The woman’s eyes rolled back as her muffled grunts echoed against the walls.

Arya also moaned while the worm delightfully glided out of her body. She was truly surprised about how easy it had been to subjugate Joelle. Not only she offered no resistance, but she was willingly swallowing her new master!

A moment later, the last section of the creature left Arya’s pussy and squirmed for a couple of seconds in front of Joelle’s face before completely sinking into her esophagus. Arya felt sad that one of her masters was leaving her, but she took solace in the knowledge that the creature would soon be replace by a clone, maybe many clones! The woman’s pussy twitched thinking about it.

Joelle’s orgasm was still going at full force. The worm released more stimulants as it moved down into the woman’s belly and the woman was going insane with unbridled ecstasy. Her legs shivered out of control while her arms struggled to keep her torso upright.

“It feels wonderful, doesn’t it. Lets go to my place and I’ll show you how much better it can be.”

* * *

Later that day, Joelle was kneeling at the foot of the bed with her head tilted backwards. Arya was lying on the mattress with a worm protruding from her mouth and penetrating Joelle’s ear.

Arya felt so proud of herself, being the perfect instrument to add a new host into the group. She caressed this master with her tongue while the others churned delightfully within her womb and her guts. Even though her mind had been taught to love and care for the creatures, some part of her old self was still there and she knew that the things she was going right now were extremely naughty.

As expected, Joelle was in the midst of climax while being indoctrinated. But the sensation was different than before. This new orgasm felt even more pure, originating at the center of her brain and reaching out to every nerve ending of her body. She didn’t remember how or when this climax began or if it was ever going to end. She hoped not. The carpet between her legs was drenched with her dripping vaginal fluids.

While reaching and extending its tendrils deeply into Joelle’s brain, the worm immediately noticed the similarities and differences between both host’s minds. The new host, Joelle, had a lot of knowledge about seducing other females that Arya didn’t have. This was valuable information.

Meanwhile, Joelle was hearing the same words and learning the same truths that Arya did. Obedience is pleasure. Master are pleasure. Obey the masters. Truths that were repeated several times inside of her head and then mouthed out loud.

It didn’t take long before Joelle understood and accepted her new reality. Now she was ‘host’. One of the masters was already inside of her but she needed more… much more.

Later that same day, both girls were kneeling on the bed, facing at opposite walls. One master, a newly formed clone, was protruding from Arya’s ass and waved in the air, searching for a new warm body.

“Get ready, my darling. A new master will enter you,” Arya said.

Joelle moaned loudly when she felt the worm poking at her ass a few times before penetrating inside. Even though she was not a fan of cocks, she often plugged dildos about the same size in her anal cavity and she loved it. Only this time the sensation was a thousand times better. Not just because this ‘dildo’ was moving and twitching on its own, but most importantly, because it was a Master… her Master.

Much to the woman’s delight, the worm was in no hurry and took its time wiggling inside of Joelle’s tight, twitching cavity. She moaned in bliss during the entire process.

“Now you have a Master in your womb and another one in your ass. It is your job to provide nutrients and keep them safe.” Arya said.

After the initial euphoria faded off, Joelle had time to think about her current situation. There were alien creatures churning inside of her! However, she loved them more than she loved herself. It was so weird.

Joelle wasn’t sure how to think about Arya for bringing her to ‘them’. She had always been very sexually active. But never before she had enjoyed such powerful orgasms and not nearly as often as the last couple of days. Joelle made a decision about how she was supposed to feel… grateful!

“Thank you for choosing me, Arya,” Joelle said, “I had never felt so much pleasure in my entire life.”

“This is only the beginning. We both have a lot of work to do and so many orgasms to enjoy.”

During the following days, Arya and Joelle spent most of their time together. They kept going to work, pretending that everything was normal. Nothing was farther from the truth. The worms continued cloning themselves and multiplying inside of the girls’ bodies to a point that it started to show. It was time to find new hosts.

Joelle taught Arya everything she knew about seducing women and it was plenty. Arya wasn’t even thinking about this when she decided that Joelle would be the first recruit. It had been a lucky coincidence. Now Arya was shivering under the expert ministrations of her new ‘sister’.

“God! You are so good at this…”

* * *

Arya and Joelle were at the station’s bar with two friends, Eirwen and Tyra. The general plan was simple; invade as many hosts as possible and stay under the radar, away from danger.

“Why are you two still wearing work clothes? You are such nerds.” Eirwen said to Arya.

“We couldn’t wait to get here to see you,” Arya responded.

Arya and Joelle were too aroused all the time to think about a safer strategy. Their main driving force was always to reach the next orgasm.

Joelle got more drinks for everyone. She was carrying the glasses on a tray and staring down at them with unfocused eyes. One of her masters was slithering up her throat. She was lucky that the noise of the bar concealed her sultry moan.

After a quick look around the room, making sure that nobody was watching her, Joelle opened her mouth wide as the fat worm emerged between her lips. The creature hurriedly sprayed the drinks with a powerful aphrodisiac combined with a mild sedative, then crawled back into Joelle’s body.

“How have you been?” Eirwen asked.

“Better than ever. I have been experiencing this new thing that changed my life in the most awesome way,” Arya said.

“Really” What is it?”

“I’ll show you tonight.”

With the perfect stimulants running through their veins, it was easy to convince the girls to go back to Arya’s place and engage in more interesting things than a simple conversation.

Eirwen was bisexual and Joelle knew it. After a few flattering remarks, the girl’s skirt was expertly removed. Eirwen was reclining backwards on a chair while Joelle knelt in front of her with her face buried between the woman’s legs. Joelle slipped her tongue deep into the wet cavity, preparing the way to the worm that was already climbing up her throat.

It wasn’t that easy with Tyra. She was totally straight, like Arya used to be, and she had a steady boyfriend. Tyra was sitting on the bed feeling very confused and unnaturally aroused. More so when she watched Joelle slipping her tongue into Eirwen’s pussy and listened to her friend’s sensual moans of pleasure.

“Your tongue feels so good. Please don’t stop,” Eirwen pleaded.

Arya was standing in front of Tyra, leaning forward and asking for a kiss.

“You are so beautiful. Let me provide the pleasure you deserve,” Arya whispered.

“I… I shouldn’t do this. I have a boyfriend… Just one kiss and that’s it, okay?”

After a moment of hesitation, Tyra caved and accepted her friend’s lips. The girls kissed passionately for a few sultry seconds… then everything changed!

Arya’s warm tongue withdrew and Tyra felt somewhat relief that the kiss was over. But then she felt something larger forcefully invading her mouth and reaching the back of her throat. The sensations was similar to her boyfriend’s cock when he got too excited during a blowjob. But at this moment she was not with her boyfriend! Tyra opened her eyes wide and instinctively pulled back. She saw a huge purple tentacle projecting from Arya’s mouth and entering hers. She tried to bite down but at that precise moment, a gush of chemicals flooded her body.

‘What the hell?!!’

Every single coherent thought in Tyra’s mind was replaced by white bliss. She went from pure terror to orgasmic rapture in an instant.

The woman’s legs shoot straight out and shivered uncontrollably. Her fingers curled forming a spasmodic claw of unrestrained pleasure. Her eyes rolled back until they became completely white.

The worm that penetrated Tyra’s body was still in physical contact with the other worm that remained in Arya’s esophagus, passing information about this new host characteristics. Once again, the alien creatures corroborated that all females of this species were perfect as hosts.

A couple of meters away, Joelle’s tongue was being replaced by the worm and it penetrated deeply into Eirwen’s pussy. The woman was so aroused and excited that she didn’t care about what was going on between her legs as long as the pleasure was not interrupted.

“Please don’t stop! You are going to make me cum!” Eirwen said loudly.

At the same time that Eirwen exploded in bliss, Tyra slumped backwards onto the mattress, overwhelmed by her own extremely intense orgasm. The two girls now belonged to the worms and there was nothing they could do to escape this. However, the proper indoctrination process had to be completed before they could become true hosts.

“I can see that you are enjoying this, Eirwen,” Arya said, approaching the couple, “This is nothing compared to how you will feel in a moment.”

Even though Eirwen was shuddering in climax, she was able to hear Arya’s words and wondered what she meant. As far as she was concerned, nothing could feel better than her current bliss… She was wrong.

Arya, with the worm already protruding from her mouth, stepped closer to Eirwen and aided her master to plug into the woman’s skull.

At first Erwin thought that Arya was licking her ear, then she realized that something else was happening… something more sinister. Suddenly, a new powerful orgasm ignited on top of the current one. How was this possible??! Erwin’s mind went blank before she could even consider an explanation.

A few minutes later, Eirwen had Arya’s master plugged in one ear and Joelle’s master in the other. Her indoctrination was being done twice as fast and her brain was now swimming in endorphins while alien commands were being imprinted in her mind forever.

At that moment, Tyra was recovering from her mind-blowing orgasm and lifted her torso to see what was happening. She gasped when she saw the strange scene developing in front of her eyes. Arya and Joelle were doing something to Eirwen, which was shuddering uncontrollably from an obvious climax. Tyra felt her pussy twitch and gasped again. She was so confused… and so aroused. Tyra’s shocked mind chose to forget what had happened before when she kissed Arya, so she couldn’t know that there was a purple worm inside of her body filling her blood stream with stimulants.

Tyra was scared, yet she didn’t try to run or scream for help. Arya noticed that the future host was conscious again and joined her on the bed. A moment later, a worm wiggled its way out of Arya’s pussy with a well known purpose.

“This master as for you, Tyra. I know you want it. Take off your clothes.”

“What is going on?! What is that thing?!”

Tyra’s dazzled mind concluded that this was too weird and she obviously shouldn’t take her clothes off, then she realized that she was already doing it. She said that she didn’t want that horrible creature in her pussy while she spread her legs and moved into the right position to take it in.

“This is one of your masters. He will make you cum harder than ever before,” Arya said, pulling the worm completely out of her body and showing it to Tyra.

“Please don’t. I am afraid…”

Tyra jolted when the tip of the worm touched her pussy lips and then whispered… yess! The creature wiggled anxiously with half of his body in Arya’s hand and the other half inside of the host. As soon as it had enough anchoring, Arya let go and the master penetrated all the way into Tyra’s womb.

The stimulation that cursed throughout Tyra’s body was overwhelming not only because it came from the physical touch of the twisting creature but also from the torrent of chemicals that the worm was releasing on the way up. It was mind-blowing! Needless to say that Tyra exploded in climax a few seconds after the initial touch and there was no turning back for the young engineer.

Beside the bed, Eirwen was lying on the carpeted floor and had Joelle’s master still attached to her skull. She unconsciously rubbed her pussy while her indoctrination continued.

* * *

A couple of days later, Dr. Ishimura was looking for Arya. He had found that the life-form she discovered was a lot more complex than they initially thought. When he added a simple bacteria to the sample, the alien organism completely assimilated it and acquired total control.

In fact, this sample was very different from the native specimens brought back by all the other scientists. The doctor believed that Arya’s specimen might even be dangerous.

“Have you seen Arya? I have to warn her that she should take precautions when handling the specimen she discovered,” the doctor asked Becka.

“I haven’t seen her all day. Maybe she is exploring the northern caves. I’ll pass the message when she comes back,” Becka responded.

“What about your sample. Have you found any useful properties?” Ishimura asked.

“It has potential,” Becka responded, “I am waiting for Shiala to make some adjustment to the electron microscope but I haven’t seen her either.”

Danika, a maintenance engineer, overheard the conversation between Dr. Ishimura and Becka and immediately made the connection between Arya’s strange discovery and the ‘hallucination’ she had at the lounge. It had been so freaking strange that she thought she was going crazy.

‘Arya?! She was with Joelle at the lounge the other day!’ Danika thought, ‘Maybe this has something to do with what I saw! Maybe I wasn’t drunk and hallucinating as I thought.’

Danika still wasn’t sure of what she saw. A purple tentacle coming out of Joelle’s mouth! It was impossible. Maybe it had nothing to do with Arya’s discovery and it was just a trick of the shadows caused by the blinking lights at the bar. It was better not to jump into crazy conclusions. Danika was perfectly aware of her naughty weakness and this might be influencing her thoughts in the wrong direction.

* * *

The master parasites were not wasting any time and by the next day, four hosts turned into seven. Tyra and Bria were introducing Siona to the parasites. Bria had been converted less than ten hours ago but she already had worms to spare. Now that the master were convinced that the human’s environment had no real defenses against this type of invasion, they were reproducing faster than before.

Siona was really surprised to see many of her coworkers completely naked when she entered Arya’s room, however, the drugs running thought her veins kept her from bolting away.

When she noticed the multiple purple worms coming out of her friends’ cavities, it was too late to run. Now she was lying completely naked on a small stool with incoming parasites from both sides.

Tyra had two worms stretching her pussy lips and one more coming out of her ass. The woman’s sultry moans mixed with the others in the room as the fully developed creatures delightfully caressed her inner walls. The worms squirmed and twisted connecting their former host with the new one.

The worms were already entering Siona’s pussy and ass. The parasites slid slowly and carefully, making sure that the receiving female was docile before completely vacating Tyra’s cozy body.

They newly created clones were always reluctant to leave the mother host but it was an inevitable part of their existence. However they took comfort in the knowledge that all human hosts’ were pretty much the same; warm, wet and very accommodating.

Siona couldn’t quite understand what was happening. Her hazy mind first rationalized that the worms were dildos and this unusual reunion was an all-female orgy. Then she noticed that the ‘dildos’ were moving and twisting. It didn’t make sense.

But when the first parasite entered her body and her brain was inundated with endorphins directly from the source, none of that mattered. She became engrossed with the wonderful and overpowering bliss that radiated from her crotch and reached every nerve of her body.

Tyra was supposed to remain still but she was so excited that she started moving her hips back and forth, as if she was fucking Siona with multiple cocks. She managed to increase her own pleasure even more and her orgasm rose to the point of no return.

“I’m coming! My masters will make me cum again.”

Bria was copying everything that Tyra was doing. She also began to sway her hips and fucked Siona’s face with the worm that slowly glided out of her pussy lips. Tyra was the one who introduced Bria to her new masters and she couldn’t be more thankful for it. The blissful sensation she felt at this very moment was stronger than everything she had enjoyed in the past.

Karina laid motionless on the bed, facing up, while Joelle shoved a worm in her mouth and another one in her pussy. The blonde scientist pretty much passed out when the Joelle kissed her and regurgitated a loud of sedative fluid into her mouth. It wasn’t easy to carry Karina all the way back to Arya’s room without being seen.

The young blonde never had the chance to regain her senses before a worm invaded her throat. Now her eyes rolled back with utter pleasure as she became a host for the parasites and a whole new world of overwhelming bliss came alive within her subjugated brain.

Joelle grunted as one of the worms slid further out of her ass. It waved in the air for a few seconds before bending downwards, searching for an identical hole in a different host.

Karina wasn’t moving a muscle, afraid that she might lose this incomprehensible pleasure that spread from her head to her toes, yet her pussy was twitching non-stop, welcoming the alien appendages that stretched her so delightfully.

“Welcome to your new life, my dear. This powerful orgasm is the first of many,” Joelle whispered.

In the middle of the room, Arya’s master and Eirwen’s master were in direct communication. The two slaves were standing in front of each other with their hips tilted forward. The parasites protruded as far as possible from their pussies and wrapped around each other to exchange information.

Arya was immobile with her arms hanging limply and Eirwen was doing exactly the same, as if she was looking in a mirror. Both girls stared at each other recognizing the utter pleasure that dominated their brains. Both girls’ eyes rolled back intermittently, waiting for the inevitable release that was rapidly approaching.

It was important for the masters to communicate constantly and they rewarded the hosts with a massive release of endorphins every time they came in contact.

One of the parasites insisted that the number of hosts that could fit in this room was very limited. They needed a bigger, equally secluded location. He had found such a place within Eirwen’s memory.

The other parasite agreed, but had an ever better idea that would allow them to take the entire station with minimum risks.

Still unaware of her masters’ plan, Arya could feel the parasite moving within her vaginal cavity, deliciously stretching her pussy lips and reaching all the way up to her womb. Her orgasm was building fast but not fast enough. If only there was a way to make it happen sooner…

Then she remembered… she just needed to say the words…

“I am host. I must obey…” Arya whispered.

“I am host. I must obey… ugh.” Eirwen replied.

An instant after Arya and Eirwen said their sacred mantra, they both exploded in climax. Their eyes turned white, their fingers and toes curled up and their bodies trembled rapidly under the usual mind-blowing waves of unrestrained pleasure that ignited at the center of their cores.

However, they both maintained their stance as they had been commanded to do. Their masters were more important than anything else, regardless of the mind-blowing circumstances.

A similar scene was taking place over the bed. Joelle had reached her first orgasm during Karina’s possession. Karina, on the other hand, had climaxed two times already and was enjoying her third.

In the past, it had been difficult for the blonde to reached her peak. Today, her orgasms were arriving almost one on top of the other. It was a miracle! And she knew exactly who the thank for this. Now she was host.

Siona was also struggling to stay conscious as a new climax rippled throughout her body. One of her new masters was already in her womb and two more were entering her ass and mouth simultaneously. She didn’t know it was possible to feel so much pleasure all at once.

Bria was kneeling beside her and she was jealous. Just a few hours ago she had felt her masters for the first time and she had shuddered in bliss just as hard as Siona. She wished she could relive it again, over and over, until the end of time.

“Welcome to the family, Siona. Now you are host, like us.”

* * *

Danika was doing some research about parasitic aliens encountered by humans in the past. She found data about a recent incident with a bunch of creatures called ‘brain-reapers’ and the information was very interesting.

‘How come I have never seen this footage before? It is incredible!’

The young engineer was well aware of her weakness related to mind control and all the sexual consequences derived from total submissiveness. Danika was sitting in front of the computer completely naked hoping to find something exciting and she hit the jackpot.

The images that described the most recent attack to a human base by the so called ‘brain-reapers’ was incredible. One of Danika’s hands wandered between her legs and slowly caressed her clitoris.

The aroused woman looked at the images one by one while she spread her legs wider apart. She couldn’t believe she was getting off while watching official information about an attack by a dangerous alien creature. The report said that all women resulted unharmed but had a few permanent side effects. However, many of the men disappeared without a trace and that was a tragedy.

‘Are these women still under the alien’s control in some way? It is possible. I wonder if Joelle has a parasite like this invading her brain and manipulating her actions. At the lounge she was acting pretty normal, until that… worm came out!’

Danika was not deterred by the lurid aftermath of the attack she was studying. In fact, her hand began to move faster. She wondered about what kind of side effects the women suffered. This information was classified.

Danika took her eyes off the screen and focused on the memory of what she saw the other night. It had been shocking at first… then she thought it was kind of hot. How the worm waved in the air moving on its own. It couldn’t be a dildo pushed down Joelle’s throat; it was definitely alive.

‘Yes… that worm came out of her mouth and projected several centimeters from her face. What was it? It could be a mind controlling parasite, like Dr. Ishimura said. It could be controlling all her actions… make her do things… aghh.’

The aroused woman grabbed one of her breasts and pinched her nipple while she continued rubbing her pussy. She could feel her orgasm getting closer.

Danika acknowledged what she was doing at this moment. There was a possible, extremely dangerous threat to the whole scientific expedition and instead of reporting it to her superiors, she was furiously rubbing her pussy. It was wrong… but her orgasm was so close now… no, she shouldn’t be doing this...

The memory of Joelle’s worm sliding back into her mouth while her eyes turned white, drove Danika over the edge. Her own eyes rolled back and her pussy twitched several times as a strong climax rippled across her shuddering body. Danika moaned loudly while her gushing fluids soaked the chair and the floor in front of her.

A moment later, Danika was sprawled on her chair enjoying the aftermath of her strong orgasm. She felt satisfied and ashamed at the same time. With a clearer mind, she made the decision to talk to Dr. Ishimura even if she wasn’t sure of what she saw the other night. If this station was under attack, she had to do whatever she could to stop it. He will have to decide whether to take her seriously or not.

‘Oh my God! That was so awesome… and so wrong. I need to tell Dr. Ishimura what I saw… but not today. Right now I want to find more information about these mind controlling parasites.’

* * *

Arya got the message that Dr. Ishimura was looking for her and this played well her master’s plan, which had been conveyed directly to her brain. She got dressed and went to meet him at the lab.

“Hello Doctor, you were looking for me?”

“Hello, Arya. Yes. I have been doing some experiments with the sample you brought. This alien organism is different from all others found on this planet. It might even be dangerous.” The Doctor said worriedly.

“Really? I haven’t notice. I did find some very interesting element in its composition, but nothing dangerous I believe. Would you like to see the source? The actual organism? It is not far from here.”

“Yes, that is exactly why I want to do. I need to look at the whole creature. Maybe bring it back here to make further experiments.”

“Of course. I’ll get my things. We can meet at the main gate in half an hour.”

Arya felt anger when Dr. Ishimura suggested that we wanted to experiment with her beloved master but she hid it well. She knew that it was never going to happen.

One hour later, Arya and Ishimura arrived at the ample room within the cave that sheltered the entity. He was expecting to see a patch of fungus or a small plant, but the size of it was truly astonishing.

“There it is. Isn’t it beautiful?” Arya said.

“I am surprised. It is a lot bigger than I thought.”

As they got closer, the doctor realized that the two of them were not going to be able to transport such a big specimen by themselves. He thought about calling for help immediately but Arya purposely interrupted him.

Both Arya and the doctor were wearing their safety breathing masks, as protocol stipulated, so they could get as close as necessary. Arya hurried forward, turned around and stood beside the plant, almost touching one of the outermost stems.

Ishumura was distracted admiring the large purple organism and didn’t hear a subtle squelching sound made by one of the worms emerging from Arya’s ass. The woman discretely lifted the back of her skirt while she contained a moan that died in her throat.

“We will definitely need help to move it out of here,” Ishimura said.

“There is no hurry,” Arya responded.

The squirming worm reached out until it touched the main organism. A massive amount of information was transferred from one creature to the other and the it became clear what was the plan of action. Numbing gas began to emanate from the stems and spread unnoticed across the room.

A couple of minutes later, the doctor noticed a bluish haze around him and realized with amazement that the creature was reacting to their presence. He was caught completely off guard when Arya swiftly reached out and pulled away the mask that protected his face.

The doctor started choking immediately, astounded and confused. Why was Arya doing this?! His dazzled scientific mind tried to find an explanation and he remembered the alien organism taking over the defenseless bacteria. Arya! It had taken Arya! I now it was going to take… him. He fell unconscious.

Once on the ground, Arya turned to doctor so he was facing up, then knelt beside his head. The same worm that contacted the original entity protruded once again and pierced into Ishimura’s mouth.

“It is fine, Doctor. Embrace your new masters. You will feel pleasure like never before.”

One slave left the scientists station, two were coming back. Dr. Ishimura was the highest ranking officer in the whole expedition and things were going to be a lot easier now that he belonged to the masters.

The parasites observed that male human bodies were not nearly as useful as the females, but they were just as easy to control and manipulate. One way or the other, they would serve a purpose. The vast biological knowledge of Dr. Ishimura was now part of the collective cognition of the masters.

* * *

The plan was to call every single inhabitant of the station into Ishimura’s office and they were going to be converted into hosts one at a time. Becka was the first one to be called.

“You wanted to talk to me, doctor? Is everything okay?”

“Yes. There is someone very important that I want you to meet. Everyone’s job at the station will change.”

“Everyone?! What do you mean?”

Arya and Siona came silently out of the private bathroom and approached Becka from behind. The girl’s fate was sealed.

Becka heard delicate footsteps and turned around to see the naked bodies of Arya and Siona walking towards her. The woman screamed in shock not because the girls were nude, but because there were large purple worms protruding from their mouths and between their legs!

“What is this?! Doctor! What is happening?!”

“It is fine, Becka. Let them get close to you and will understand. Your new life is about to begin.”

Becka couldn’t believe what she was seeing. The worms were alive, squirming and waving in the air. She stepped back in terror trying to get away but there was nowhere to run.

The terrified woman was easily overpowered. While she tried to fight Arya, Siona approached her from behind and pushed one parasite in her ass. Soon enough, Becka’s bloodstream was saturated with endorphins and the fight was over.

Now she was lying limply on the bed with Siona below her and Arya on top. The groggy woman also had two worms entering her mouth and her pussy simultaneously, but her mind was so far gone that she barely noticed.

One of the masters, which protruded from Siona’s mouth, was already piercing Becka’s ear and spreading across her brain. It was absolute bliss. Her mind was already at the peak of ecstasy and could no longer process whatever was happening to her. In any case, free thinking wasn’t necessary anymore.

The worms were cloning much faster and the new hosts could receive several masters during the first stages of possession. Becka felt one fat worm penetrating her pussy, then another one forcing its way into the same stretched hole. She grunted out of pure instinct as another climax exploded even before the previous one faded away.

Becka was the first one of nine new hosts created that day. The men were instructed to keep the station operational and the women were responsible of spreading the masters’ domain.

When Arya and Siona ran out of worms, two ‘full’ hosts came to replace them. At this rate, the whole station would be under control of the master in less than a week.

* * *

Danika walked by her friend’s room, Sunny, on her way to work. Sunny was the only one who knew about Danika’s odd vision at the lounge the other day and she was very skeptic that it really happened. Sunny had advised Danika not to talk about it with Ishimura because the whole thing sounded insane.

“Hi, Sunny. You are not ready yet?! We are going to be late for work.”

“Relax, I’ll be ready in a moment. Did you know that Dr. Ishimura is calling everyone to his office?”

“What?! Why? What is going on?” Danika asked alarmed.

“I don’t know. Yesterday they called Isolda, then two hours later they called Wen.”

“And what did they said?”

“They didn’t come back to work after that,” Sunny answered, “Do you think it has something to do with what you told me about Joelle? I just checked the footage you sent. It is very creepy.”

The images of the ‘brain-reapers’ attack were still fresh in Sunny’s mind. Now everything that Danika told her didn’t sound so crazy anymore.

“This is very suspicious. If they call you, don’t go. I have to check something first,” Danika said.

“I have to admit… I am a little scared,” Sunny added.

Danika walked to the other side of the building, near Dr. Ishimura’s office, trying to find out what was happening. Unsurprisingly the door was close, but then she saw Joelle stepping out! The woman with the worm inside! Joelle wasn’t wearing her regular work clothes. Instead, she wore the same attire she had at the lounge! Danika decided to follow her.

Joelle entered the engines room. The slim woman seemed normal in every way, except that she stared forward, unblinking, as she walked. It was odd.

‘My heart is beating so fast. I need to calm down. Where the hell is she going?’

Since most of the machines were automated, there was nobody else around. Danika peeked inside and saw Karina typing something at a service terminal. Joelle was approaching her.

The words that came out of Joelle’s mouth sent a chill down Danika’s spine, but then she felt her pussy stirring. Danika tried to ignore this shameful reaction between her legs. She stepped inside and hid behind one of the plasma tubes.

“My masters need to communicate with yours. Step forward and spread your legs,” Joelle commanded.

“Yes. I obey,” Karina responded.

‘Her masters?!! What the fuck?!’ Danika thought.

Danika saw both women stepping in front of each other, with their legs slightly spread apart, then lifting their skirts.

The astounded woman couldn’t believe her own eyes when she saw two large purple worms emerging between their thighs. There it was again! The same creature she had seen at the lounge, but now there were two!

Oh God! There it is! The same worm I saw before! Karina has one too! Maybe more than one!

Danika’s first instinct was to run away as fast as she could. But doing so would reveal her presence, making her a target. Danika decided to remain hidden. Moreover, there was another reason why she decided to stay… she wanted to watch.

A million thoughts cluttered Danika’s mind. Was this an invasion like the one with the brain-reapers? It was obvious that Joelle and Karina were under some kind of enthrallment. Maybe these creatures were somehow controlling their actions, making them obey without question. Danika kept watching.

Joelle and Karina moved closer until their breasts almost touched. They were staring at each others eyes, unblinking, while soft moans escaped their lips. Danika couldn’t see their faces from her viewing angle but the sounds they made were definitely not of pain.

Danika’s main focus was further below. The purple worms reached out, squirming and churning until they wrapped around each other. When they did, both women gasped loudly. Danika gasped too, as her pussy stirred once again.

The worms are wrapping around each other. Joelle said they wanted to communicate. Maybe this is how they do it.

Danika watched mesmerized as the worms glided back and forth, making a faint squelching sound. It seemed like each worm wanted to pull the other into the pussy that sheltered them, but they had equal footing and strength.

She lost track of time watching such an otherworldly scene, and was caught by surprise when both women threw their heads back simultaneously and moaned loudly. Danika was startled at first, thinking that something bad was happening to their colleagues, but then she realized that Joelle and Karina were having an orgasm! A worm was protruding from each of their pussies and they were having orgasms! How was this possible? Danika’s pussy twitched again.

What the fuck?! Are they cumming?!

It was the longest climax Danika had ever witnessed. Both women shivered and jolted within strong orgasmic convulsions yet they both remained in place, allowing the worms to stay in contact. It was unbelievable.

But then the worms broke contact and partially retrieved into the tight cavities. Only then the girls’ orgasms began to fade away. Karina stepped back with an expression of utter pleasure on her face.

Joelle recovered quickly and spoke, giving another firm command to Karina. Immediately after, another worm emerged from her ass, making the woman moan.

“Move behind me and kneel. My other masters want direct contact.”

“Ye..ss. I… obey.”

Danika realized two things when she heard this. First, this confirmed that there was more than one worm inside of the girls’ bodies; and two, if the worms were controlling Joelle and Joelle was controlling Karina, then Karina was the slave of the slave. Plus she was also being controlled by her own worms! Danika found this very interesting… and incredibly arousing.

Danika went down to her knees, copying Karina, to have a better viewing angle. Now she could clearly see the worm projecting from the girl’s pussy. It was as thick as a guy’s cock but its length was still a mystery to her. A moment ago it was protruding twice as much and most likely it was just half of it!

Then she saw another worm coming out of Karina’s mouth! This brought back the memory of the scene at the lounge, a few days ago, when she thought she was going crazy. Now she was seeing it again, completely sober, and it was still hard to believe. The creature projected further out, approaching its counterpart that continued sliding out of Joelle’s ass.

I wonder how many worms Karina has inside! Her body seems so normal.

Karina bent backwards until her head was positioned between Joelle’s legs. It was a weird position but then again, she was not in control of her actions. Danika watched attentively, waiting for the worms to touch again.

The moment came and the three girls moaned simultaneously. Joelle and Karina felt a spike of pleasure cursing thought their bodies as they were inundated with endorphins. Danika felt an unavoidable empathy with her colleagues, wondering how they must be feeling at this instant.

It most certainly felt incredible since Karina’s pussy gushed forcefully despite the worm that stretched her pussy lips, soaking the floor between her knees.

The worms did not need to communicate directly again, since they could just retrieve the information from their clones that had already shared information, but they liked being in control of their hosts and make them obey. The host were more than happy to comply in change of a pleasurable reward.

Something happens with the worms touch because the girls are obviously feeling a lot of pleasure. Maybe this is how they take control; by providing irresistible pleasure.

Danika was absolutely astounded by the incredible scene developing in front of her eyes. Her scientific mind was making theories about how the alien creatures could control complex human brains but the truth was that she had no idea.

How did this happen? How did all these worms entered the girls’ bodies? When?!

Danika realized that she had been staring for too long. The ‘infected’ girls seemed pretty busy right now but it didn’t mean that she was safe. They could easily see her and jump on her. Then who knows how many worms would penetrate her body and make her an obedient zombie like her colleagues. After that awful thought, Danika noticed something else… her pussy was dripping wet. It was a good idea to leave this room as soon as possible.

What am I doing kneeling here like an idiot?! I have to tell Sunny about this.

* * *

Considering that Joelle had come out of Ishimura’s office, it was safe to assume that the whole station had been compromised. That is why they were calling everyone; to convert them into slaves for these wormy parasites.

Danika had to warn Sunny about the danger. It would be safer if they stay together. She also had to send a message off-planet to central command. Maybe she and Sunny could hide long enough to avoid the parasites until the soldiers arrive.

Unfortunately, when Danika reached Sunny’s room the door was wide open and she could hear voices inside.

Oh no! There is somebody in Sunny’s room! I hope I’m not too late!

“Why didn’t you go to Ishimura’s office when you were called? If you knew who wonderful your life is going to be… you wouldn’t hesitate for a second,” Arya said to Sunny.

Danika carefully peeked inside and confirmed that her friend was definitely in trouble. Arya was standing defiantly with a worm protruding between her ass-cheeks. Siona was also there, grabbing Sunny’s arms from behind, preventing any attempt of escaping.

God! Arya and Siona had been possessed by the parasites too! They have captured Sunny!

Unlike the intruders, who were completely nude, Sunny was still wearing her nightie but they had already removed her panties and her bare pussy was exposed. Sunny obviously hadn’t seen the worm squirming out of Arya’s behind, or she would be screaming in terror.

Danika didn’t know what to do. She could try to help her friend and it would be two against two. But knowing Sunny, Danika knew that she would be of very little help during a fight. Both of them would end up subdued and then there would be no-one left to send the distress message. The station would be lost and all human occupants would become mindless slaves.

“I promise that we will not hurt you in any way,” Arya said.

“I haven’t done anything. Please leave me alone!” Sunny responded.

Danika stood immobile just outside the door. If she was going to do something, she had to do it now! Arya went down to her knees while another large worm effortlessly came out of her mouth. Danika wondered how could she do it without gagging. Maybe the parasites were controlling that too, such was the level of their possession. Whatever the case, the worm was getting dangerously close to Sunny’s pussy.

As expected, when Sunny looked down and saw the squirming creature emerging from Arya’s mouth, she screamed in panic. It was true! What Danika had told her about the worms was completely true! Then Sunny thought about the ‘brain-reapers’. She didn’t want to become a mindless zombie, but as much as she struggled, she couldn’t brake free from Siona’s iron grip. The brunette was inhumanly strong.

“No!! Get that thing away from me!! Get away!!” Sunny screamed.

“I was scared at first, Sunny. But then I felt in heaven. You will be thanking us in a moment.”

Danika really wanted to help her friend but her legs weren’t moving. Almost as if her mind and her body were separate entities. She just stood there, peeking through the door, watching Sunny become a slave for the worms…

And then it was too late. The tip of the worm entered Sunny’s pussy and Arya pushed it until her lips touched skin. When the creature had enough anchoring, Arya moved back, allowing her master to completely vacate her mouth. The worm was now dangling between Sunny’s thighs, pulling itself deeper inside.

Sunny was going in shock from sheer terror… but then, something happened. First her fear began to magically wash away. Then she felt a warmth radiating from her crotch in every direction. She couldn’t understand why this was happening but it certainly got her attention.

Then her clitoris inexplicably began to throb and her nipples swelled beneath her nightie. Sunny realized that she was getting aroused and this baffled her. An orgasm was rapidly building within her loins! How could this be happening? A horrible worm was penetrating her body and she was about to cum. The pleasant sensation kept growing exponentially until it reach the point of no return...

Sunny exploded in climax. But this orgasm was like no other she had experienced before. A shattering wave of utter bliss ignited at the center of her core, reaching every nerve of her body. The overwhelmed woman jolted out of control as her eyes rolled back until they turned white. Sunny could feel the alien worm reaching deeper into her womb but this didn’t scare her anymore. In fact, she wanted it to go further into her body, hoping that this sensation would last forever.

Danika was also astounded. A moment ago Sunny had been shivering in fear and now she was having an orgasm! Not even one minute passed since the worm touched Sunny’s pussy, until she started screaming in ecstasy. But how could it happen so fast? How could it happen at all?! Danika couldn’t take her eyes off the purple worm that twisted between her dear friend’s thighs, almost disappearing within her tight cavity.

Sunny is climaxing! How could this be?!

Danika’s pussy twitched again, and this time it wasn’t subtle. It reminded her how horny she got watching Joelle and Karina. She should walk away before it happened again. Probably she was the only one left that could call for help and save the station.

Ten minutes later Sunny was kneeling on the floor beside her bed. A thin line of drool hanged from her lower lip while she stay immobile, unblinking. Two worms penetrated her brain through both ears. One of them projecting from Arya’s mouth and the other one from Siona’s. Sunny could clearly hear the words inside of her brain that would rule the rest of her life… “You are host”... and every time she did, her pussy twitched in response.

Taking all the necessary resources from Sunny’s body, the worm that now rested in her womb had already cloned itself and a new creature was coming out of her pussy, getting acquainted with the world. There could be a new host nearby and the parasite wanted to be ready.

Having subjugated several human brains and passing the knowledge from one clone to the next, the process of indoctrination had evolved and now was extremely fast. After a very short time, Sunny was absolutely compliant and ready to serve her masters. She mouthed the slave’s mantra loud enough that Danika could hear it from the door.

“Obedience is pleasure. Masters demand obedience. Masters are pleasure.”

Danika was still outside the door, peering inside... and rubbing her pussy. She just couldn’t stop watching Sunny’s incredible subjugation and after a few minutes, her hand spontaneously moved between her legs. The aroused woman heard her friend’s words and this excited her even more. She wanted to rub her pussy faster and reach an orgasm as soon as possible, but she was afraid that by doing so, she was going to make a sound that would reveal her presence. It was frustrating.

“Obedience is pleasure. Masters demand obedience. Masters are pleasure.”

She is totally enthralled… the worms took control of her so fast…

Unlike Sunny, who had lost the battle of ownership of her own brain in the first minute, Danika was fighting her debauched instincts in favor of common sense. Her weakness for everything related to mind control and subjugation was going too far and she knew it.

The guilt Danika was feeling for masturbating while watching her friend being reduced to a slave, ultimately forced her to stop. She regrettably unplugged her fingers from her drenched pussy while suppressing a gasp. Danika thought about the situation…

What the hell am I doing? I should be ashamed of myself. There is still a chance to save this station. I need to send a message off-planet right now.

If she didn’t act quickly, maybe Sunny’s mind would be lost for ever, along with everyone else’s in the station. When the brain reapers attacked, the alien humanoids, the dakarians, had rescued everyone. Maybe the authorities could ask for their help again. In any case, she had to move now.

* * *

Danika silently walked to a lower lever, successfully avoiding other people on the way, and found a terminal that was conveniently secluded. The main communication server was not working, most likely taken down by a possessed engineer, but Danika quickly programmed a work around.

She was almost done typing the message with trembling fingers when she heard bare footsteps approaching. Her heart almost jolted out of her chest when she heard a firm voice.

“Don’t send that message. I have something I want to show you first,” Arya said.

Shit! They found me!

The message was ready! All Danika had to do was to press one key on the digital keyboard.

Danika turned around and looked at Arya’s naked body standing two meters away from her. At least there were no worms protruding from any of her cavities.

“Don’t get any closer! I know you are not really Arya. The worms are controlling you.”

“Non-sense. I am doing this because I want to. You of all people should be able to understand. Having the masters inside of me is the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to me.”

“What do you mean I should be able to understand?”

“I know everything that Sunny knows. This is how great our masters are. I also know what you like. The brain reapers incident arouses you, and that is exactly how you should feel.”

“I… I don’t.. that is not true.”

“If you don’t believe me, ask your best friend.”

Sunny had been standing nearby, out of sight. Danika wanted to talk to her! To see if Sunny was fine, even though she knew that she wasn’t. Danika’s finger was still a couple of centimeters from the screen but hadn’t pressed the send button yet.

Sunny came out of hiding. She was as lively as ever… but there was a worm dangling between her legs!

Sunny! She still has that fat worm between her legs. I can’t let her get close to me.

“Tell her how you feel, Sunny.”

“Oh my God, Danika! You have to try this. I was scared at first, but then I felt them inside of me… and I came! I came so hard that I couldn’t believe it. This is the best feeling in the universe.”

“Stand back, Sunny,” Danika said.

Sunny talked and moved normally but the alien parasite projecting from her pussy destroyed any illusion that she was her old self. However, Danika was intrigued by her friend’s words. Was it true? Could it be so great to have those horrible parasites inside? Or maybe they were forcing her to say that. There was no doubt that she had climaxed incredibly hard a while ago.

Sunny continued describing the wonders of being a host until she said that her only obligation was to obey her master without question. She couldn’t even finish the sentence before she exploded in an instant orgasm that caught her, and Danika, by surprise.

Sunny went down to her knees, jolting out of control. Her eyes rolled up as she threw her head back and her pussy forcefully gushed abundant fluids to the ground between her legs.

Danika opened her eyes wide and gasped. She wondered how could the worms make her friend climax so easily. How thoroughly were they controlling Sunny’s mind and body that they could make her cum instantly? Danika’s pussy twitched again, and this time she was so wet that a drop of her own fluids dribbled down her inner thighs.

“God! Is she cumming?!” Danika exclaimed.

“Yes. This is the kind of pleasure that our masters can give you,” Arya said.

Taking advantage of the sensual distraction, Arya moved a couple of steps closer to Danika.

As Sunny basked in the aftermath of her receding climax, Joelle and Siona joined the group. Joelle looked like her old self, normal and aware. But Siona walked behind her like a brainless puppet, staring forward and unblinking.

Danika looked at her and her pussy twitched one more time. She even had to suppress a groan that threatened to escape her lips. She couldn’t possible know that Arya and her masters were putting up a sultry show, taking advantage of Danika’s mind-control fetish. They were purposely deflecting her attention and preventing her from pressing the button that could compromise their future.

“Hi Joelle, show Danika how good it is to have our masters inside of us.” Arya said.

Without saying a word, Joelle spread her legs and not one but three worms came out of her pussy and ass. Joelle moaned loudly as Danika looked at her with astonishment.

God! She has so many inside!

Siona, still unblinking, went a bit cross-eyed when two worms also came out of her pussy. Danika looked at her too. Her pussy twitched.

“Do you want to see how they communicate? It is the ultimate bliss.”

Danika had already seen the ‘masters’ making direct contact and communicating but she actually wanted to see it again. Siona robotically moved in front of Joelle and thrust her hips forward. Joelle did the same. The multiple worms reached out and wrapped around each other making the girls moan with pleasure. Danika could feel the cool air caressing her skin as more of her own fluids dribbled down her pussy and thighs. Then one more worm came out of Joelle’s mouth and entered Siona’s. Danika gasped with obvious excitement. She still had her finger next the touch-sensitive screen but she wasn’t thinking about it anymore.

“Can you see how easily we all reach climax? This will be our future. Free of the burden of making decisions. Focusing only on obedience and pleasure. Unlimited pleasure every minute of every day.”

Danika was looking intently at the debauched scene and for a brief moment, she got lost in thought, contemplating everyone at the station walking naked from one place to the other, staring forward with empty minds, doing the worm’s bidding without question, climaxing hard, then doing it again. Danika hadn’t notice that Arya was now standing right next to her.

Danika heard a squelching sound and turned her head to see a big, purple worm coming out of Arya’s mouth. It projected ten centimeters, then twenty. It was getting closer to her face but Danika didn’t recoil. She just looked at it while her pussy throbbed. She had never felt so aroused in her entire life.

Staring at the parasite so close sent a chill down her spine. It was so thrilling and exciting. It could jump on her in an instant. Take control of her mind and possessed her body. Just thinking about it made her legs weak.

Arya delicately touched Danika’s hand and she gasped, then her pussy twitched in response. She liked the warm feeling… but there was so much at risk.

Her next action was going to define the rest of her life. It was going to decide the fate of all her colleagues on this planetoid. Danika was breathing fast. Her hand was shaking. Her pussy was on fire.

Arya wasn’t moving. Suddenly she became a mindless slave like Siona. The parasites were in control. Waiting. Confident that they had played it right. The worm that protruded from Arya’s mouth waved slowly in the air. Danika was looking at it with her mouth partially open. Her finger was still next to the screen…

Danika turned, leaned forward and touched the worm with the tip of her tongue. Then she exploded in climax.

She had been at the verge of orgasm for a while. Maybe there had been doubts in her mind but her body had decided her fate since the moment she heard Sunny repeating her indoctrination mantra. Obedience is pleasure. She wanted to obey.

The fact that Danika was having an orgasm without any direct influence from the worms, was clear indication that she already belonged to them, even before messing with her mind. This was an unexpected and pleasant surprise.

Arya came back to life and moved her head forward, pushing the worm a little deeper into Danika’s mouth. Danika felt ‘Him’ reaching the back of her throat and this boosted her orgasm.

Joelle and Siona turned their heads towards Danika so that their masters could see what was happening through the women’s eyes and decide what to do next.

Unlike any other of the previously recruited hosts, the worm didn’t discharge any arousing chemicals inside Danika’s body. The woman was already so aroused that it wasn’t necessary. Even after the worm entered deeper into her esophagus.

In the midst of her overwhelming orgasm, Danika could barely form a coherent thought but she was able to feel something poking at her ass. There was a second worm trying to enter her body! Danika grunted as the vision of Joelle with three creatures squirming between her legs popped in her mind. Very soon she was going to be exactly like that.

“I have one more master for you. Spread your legs.” Siona said.

She wanted this so much. She was born to be host. Arya thought with a grin of satisfaction.

As soon as the parasite pierced into her ass, delightfully stretching her tight cavity, Danika felt another one penetrating her pussy. Joelle was kneeling in front of her and releasing a master that protruded from her mouth.

The creatures knew that this new host was special. Her body was naturally receptive, willingly pulling them in. She needed no coercion, nor any additional stimulation. They couldn’t wait to explore her mind and discover the reason of this unbridled commitment.

Danika’s fate was sealed, and the same time, her most secret desire was coming true. Three worms, or maybe she should call them ‘masters’, were entering her body and they were going to transform her into an obedient slave. She was going to be a passenger in her own body, doing anything they wanted her to do, regardless of how perverse or depraved it was. On this thought, her ongoing orgasm rekindled and her mind went completely blank.

Behind her, the terminal remained untouched, with the distress message still on the screen, waiting to be send.

* * *

A few days later, Danika was seating in front of the computer, showing the footage of the brain-reapers incident to her master. They were concerned.

“That is correct, masters. You are completely safe. That is not going to happen here. Those intrusive humanoids, the dakarians, are never coming to this station. I will make sure of that.”

“Look Danika. My breast are getting bigger. Our masters are so great!” Sunny said, standing in the middle of the small room.

Despite a drastic change of their priorities, Danika and Sunny remained best friends. They enjoyed spending time together and their masters liked to swap hosts, moving from one woman to the other, exchanging information with minimum exposure.

“When is the next provisions transport arriving? My womb is bursting with masters.”

“It arrives tomorrow. We will indoctrinate the crew and use the ship to expand our masters domain.”

“Yes. Everyone at headquarters will live in bliss like us, and they will obey!”

The parasites were already planning an expansion. They had to do it carefully and slowly, but eventually, they were going to rule everywhere.

The End.