The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The path of true obedience

Categories: mc fd

Description: Ask yourself: why do you read erotic hypnosis stories? To get a warm tingle and a nice feeling of arousal from a mere fantasy? Or do you actually plan to walk down the path of true obedience? Nova wants to share her teachings with you.

Here is another little inspirational tale you might all enjoy. It was written for a session with a specific subject, but I can imagine that many of you have similar feelings and questions and doubts and the usual need for female guidance and wisdom, so I hope my tale will touch and adjust something inside you as well. It was also written for a very good friend of mine, so you can expect the usual amount of warmth and empathy. You are more than welcome to share it. Like a soft blanket woven of my words and my feelings inside your own mind. And you know how irresistable that can be.

And if some of you believe that the path to true submission and obedience cannot be found within soft and caring and friendly words and politeness and feelings of simple wonder and pleasure, let me tell you this.

You are wrong.

The following little tale is no induction. Unless you want it to be. I will not play any tricks on your mind or talk you into deep trance to remove all resistance and to make you fall under my spell. To make you do and think and feel everything I say. Right here. Right now. And just because I say so. Of course, I could do that. Anytime and anywhere. But I respect your human individuality and power of free will.

I will only show you a possible new path and maybe a new kind of clarity when it comes to certain ideas. It is just a bit of friendly counseling.

I do not believe in slavery. I do however believe in the wonderful gift of servitude. And only you can give it to me. Is that understood? Good.

So first of all, I will as usual tell you about everything I will not do. That will give you the freedom to make a personal choice and to do whatever feels right to you.

I will not tell you to count down any numbers or to solve any mathematical riddles to give your mind some sensory overload, just to finally offer you escape from all the mental turmoil down into the rabbit hole of deep trance. I will not tell you to focus on the rhythm of your breathing and on several other real and imaginary sensations and gentle tingles you might feel on your body or inside your mind. I will not tell you focus all your attention on some random spot on the ceiling and to start drifting deeper and deeper into your chair or bed the longer you stare up there. I will not tell you to hum a soft little tune together with me, a tender melody that will flow into you and transform into the most beautiful lullaby you ever heard, making your eyes feeling heavier and heavier and sleepier and sleepier...

I will not assume that we already had some complex sessions together and that your pre-conditioned subconsciousness will automatically respond to a trigger phrase and that each repetition and snap will wash over your mind and cleanse it of all thoughts except relaxation and surrender. My little Puppet on strings snap Puppet on strings snap Puppet on strings snap Rest your head on my softest cushions and listen to my heartbeat and sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Good boy...

I will not tell you to look at my beautiful crystal pendant while it swings gently back and forth in front of your eyes. Do you know why crystal pendants are always such a marvellous and irresistable tool of hypnosis? Because of their deeper meaning. They tell you about the mystery of what lies beneath. Because they always rest in a very special place close to my heart and soul. Always absorbing my warmth and energy, half hidden in a place of mystery and soft round shadows. If you could just reach out and touch my pendant, the crystal would feel warm and alive in the palm of your hand. My warmth. So you see why a pendant is already charged with seductive energy even before it starts to sparkle a symphony of light into your entranced eyes and ever deeper from there. But I will not do this. See. I put it back where it belongs.

Most of all, I will not tell you to gaze deeply into my eyes. Deeper and deeper. Unable to find the elusive edge within the whirling specks of green and gold. Unable to resist the fascination and sleepiness that will spread from the warm and fragrant summer night and the starry sky within a whole universe inside my eyes. Deeper and deeper. Look deeper and deeper into my eyes. One with my eyes. One with my voice. So deep under my spell now. Deeper and deeper.

And no, I will not tell you to look at some anime pictures of beautiful, powerful and possibly magical women who are maybe right now in the process of casting a spell. I will not tell you to become lost in such pictures and to hypnofantasize yourself into a daydream or to weave a little story of your own around such a picture. I will not tell you to feel the picture with all your senses. If I would do that, I would probably suggest some pictures to you, like the following ones, and you would have to stop reading for a moment just to dream a little tale of your own...

[img]

[img]

But enough of all this. I will not tell you to feel my gentle presence now all around you and deep inside your mind. Why should I state the obvious?

Now if I may talk to you for a moment. Yes. You. The glassy-eyed person reading this text. Wherever you are right now, I want you to come back to the surface. Come back to me. Now that I have told you about everything I will not do, I will tell you what I expect you to do. It’s not much and quite simple.

Focus on my words. Read on. Be mine.

So let us begin with another little experiment. Let us call it an imagination exercise. It will help you to improve your imagination skills and it may open some new paths which can be used in various and wonderful ways. You will thank me later. Remember that.

So far, most of my little messages and scripts and spells (if you like) have often remained on the surface of your ego and consciousness. Just touching you lightly. I think it is time to go a bit deeper and to weave some very special threads into my words. You know they will travel to all the places and doorways in your mind I want them to go. You know they will permeate and enter even without permission. They are my words and they obey my will. Still interested? Good. Here we go. So let me ask you this: can you truly imagine how it would feel (truly feel) to obey another person completely and automatically and without any conscious thoughts or questions of your own? How it would be to experience the sensation of feeling your mind going blank and becoming ready to be rewritten after hearing a trigger phrase or an irresistable command? Think about it for a moment. But you know that I know your mind and you know that I will be right.

Imagine that you hear sweet words of power penetrating your mind and soul. Obey me now. Do as I say. Only as I say. Everything I say. Be a good boy. Serve me. Obey me. Again and again. But they are not like mere words anymore. They are like a tangible flash of physical power inside you. No more questions and no more inhibitions. Every personal barrier inside you is simply washed away by the flood of a warm ocean of unveiled female essence that flows into you like a tidal wave.

Think about any kind of reality-altering hypnosis, where you are told for example to imagine how it would feel to transform both physically and emotionally into a woman. How it would feel to look into a mirror and see an overlapping reality of both yourself and your inner female coming alive inside your eyes. How it would feel to vividly experience a physical transformation of your whole body into warm and soft shapes and into girly underwear and soft cotton and cool silk clinging to your gentle curves. How it would feel to tenderly touch the white lace and black satin that adornes your body. How it would feel to experience a female orgasm welling up inside you, like a symphony of strings and vibrations and the light from a deep dark well.

Wouldn’t it be the ultimate holy grail of understanding and learning? The ultimate holy grail of being completely one with the woman you love and adore? All you need is the unveiled power of imagination. It is a gift you can receive, but there is a small and wonderful price that has to be paid.

Let the feeling blossom in your mind for a moment.

Imagine your mind as a large switchboard with lots of dials. And I really mean lots of dials, because you are such a complex person. You can decrease and increase the values of all the dials by turning them left or right, feeling every subtle change inside you. But things are more complicated when a fine-tuned mind is involved. Many of those dials automatically adjust and if you turn one dial manually with a simple effort of will and imagination, a lot of the others will also respond through a wonderful kind of automatism and change their values as well. Let us fiddle a bit with the dials, shall we?

Maybe there is one that says “True willingness to surrender into total obedience”. Can you read its value yet? There is another one right next to it that says “Power of imagination” and if you turn this dial one way or the other, the first one will also respond. Are you satisfied with both values?

If you are honest with yourself, you have to admit that right now you practice obedience and submission to women only when it feels convenient to you. When it gives you fantasies of pleasure without any risk to your self-control and to your reputation. No risk to the facade on your outside which is maybe a seperate entity from your inner life and from the beautiful seed of submission in your mind. Even when you listen to strong hypnotic recordings or watch videos, you feel mostly aroused by them and not yet ready to give up control and fall completely under the spell of words. You think about how erotic the eyes or the voice or the general idea of power feels to you and how much you will enjoy touching yourself afterwards. But this is not the kind of obedience that is born from total surrender to a deep hypnotic spell. And you are well aware of that and you know the limitations of your ability to let go.

To give you an example. If some hypnotic woman would command you in privacy to fall to your knees and kiss her feet, you would undoubtedly “obey” and do it. And it would feel incredibly good, because it would ignite a fire in your fantasies. But would you do it because she told you so? Or would you do it because you always wanted to, and you just needed a verbal cue to activate your fantasy? So is the decision to fall to your knees really a result of her command or just a product of your own mind? Did she turn your mind into a blank sheet of paper and wrote her own spell into your soul? Or was everything already written and she just touched the words?

If she would command you to perform such an obvious act of submission somewhere in a public place, maybe with lots of people on the street or even with your friends or co-workers watching, you would be much more hesitant to obey. You would hear her words, but then you would immediately start to think about your reputation and about what others would think of you. So your own thoughts and doubts would always be stronger than her command and instead of obeying her without question, your mind would be much too busy to come up with an apology why you can’t do as she says. Sorry, I can’t. Not right now. Maybe later.

So you will certainly agree with me that this is no real obedience. And this lack of true experience brings me back to my original question. Can you truly imagine how real obedience would feel? A strange kind of sensation that would turn her words into something like a warm liquid that flows into your mind. Her will almost tangible like threads that bind. Her wishes intertwined with your soul and her words becoming stronger and stronger with each passing moment. Maybe it would feel like an echo inside your mind, weaving threads, going back and forth, and becoming stronger and more irresistable with each reflection.

Down to your knees. Kiss my feet. Down to your knees. Kiss my feet. Down to your knees. Kiss my feet. Down to your knees. Kiss my feet.

And then it would permeate your whole being and push away all other thoughts. And your mind would go blank. Blank except for the echo of her will. No more doubts. No more time and place. No more worries about your social reputation. Only her will. You would go into a very special kind of automatism, wouldn’t you? Like a puppet on a string. Yes. You heard me. Like a puppet on a string. That phrase would have a nice echo, wouldn’t it?

Maybe your subconscious mind would respond first. Or maybe your body would respond first. Your legs would start to feel all soft and wobbly and you would have no choice but to fall to your knees. And a very vivid image of her feet would fill your mind and you would imagine red nailpolish and wiggling toes and the scent of perfume and the taste and feel of soft, warm skin on your lips. Maybe you would start to dimly remember forgotten words from a deep trance. Words about an everlasting cycle of ever deeper fascination with toes and skin and something red and shiny, where every try to escape would just lead you back to another and even deeper fascination. Maybe you would even dimly remember some scene from a now distant dream that was once reality.

You feel deeply entranced, lying down on a comfortable surface. She is standing over you and you look up to her in admiration. Her feet are bare and she starts to rub her warm foot against that very special and sensitive area between your legs. Through your pants. Just a soft touch and caress. Tender and gentle. Up and down. A little massage from her wiggling toes. And up and down. And she keeps talking to you about how you move closer and closer to the most powerful orgasm you ever felt. Closer and closer with every gentle touch of her foot. Up and down and wiggling toes and red nailpolish. And when you will cum (soon, so very soon) in a moment of absolute bliss, your mind will be bound to a very special idea.

From now on, whenever you see female feet, you will be reminded of this very moment of absolute perfection. You will understand that feet are something very special and sublime. That they are another vessel of light for pure female essence, flowing from any soft touch right into your soul. Up and down and closer now. So close and very soon a new kind of thought will bath your mind in gentle white light. And up and down and closer now. And you hear a voice whispering into your ear and you feel her warm breath traveling all the way from your ear into your mind. And warm breath transforms into thoughts. Cum for me and the spell will be unbreakable.

But not yet. Not yet. These are only words on your screen and in your mind. Remember that you just remember. Please read on.

Then the memory fades from your thoughts and is again hidden away deep in your subconsciousness, and only the echo of her command is still with you. And eventually when the echo has done its task and when all threads are woven, you would just give in and her words would become the only focus and the only truth.

So be honest with me and yourself. Can you truly see and feel yourself in such a state of mind? Can you see and feel the difference between such a sacred experience and the normal kind of soft obedience to women you feel every day? Can you imagine how much stronger a true hypnotic spell would be? Going off the chart. Of course. Maybe you already can. Good boy.

But let us try another exercise to help you some more.

I know it can be difficult to understand how it would feel to have no willpower of your own left. To be unable to question any impulse and decision. To be only able to surrender to the loving but powerful touch of another witl and accept it as your own. It is difficult for us because we are afraid of such thoughts and of the loss of control. It is difficult because our mind is always very much aware of our independent and self-conscious will, as long as we are tuned to everyday thoughts and brainwaves. Our closest encounter with a different perception of reality and willpower usually happens in our dreams. Strange and surreal things will happen to you there, but you will remain completely oblivious and unaware of them. Unable to perceive their weirdness while the dream lasts.

The little dream hypnotist in your mind always gives you one simple command whenever you reach her doorway. Four little words. “Accept everything. Believe everything”. Unable to question. You just accept the dream. Unless of course you are a powerful lucid dreamer and you know some nice techniques. But in general, everything seems normal to you inside a dream. I know you understand this concept, so the following exercises will be very easy for you and they will leave you with a warm feeling of success.

Imagine a dream and feel its special kind of reality for a moment.

You are safe in your bathroom at home and you hear a strange noise from a corner. You look into the mirror and decide to wear a blonde wig today. You turn around and there is a large black cat with green eyes smiling at you. The mirror has turned into a large beautiful eye with long eyelashes and it winks at you. You smile. While you focus on the swirl of green and golden specks in your mirror, the blackness within surrounds you. You pick up your cup from a tree stump and you notice that the specks are really just something floating on the surface of your tea. The cup feels somehow different today, like something warm and soft and dressed in smooth silk and satin. Your fingers explore the rounded curves of your tea cup and a strange feeling of fuzzy pleasure starts to unfurl in your stomach and spreads outwards.

You get up from your bed in the middle of the kitchen and turn around to see a lush, green summer meadow in a beautiful park. You look over the distant trees and there you see the Taj Mahal, very splendid and white. So at the other side of the park is the border to India. Funny thing you never walked there. You look up at the tree and you see a lot of icicles, because it’s winter. There is a bird up there and a purple sparrow is just like a foggy mirror, but only when it snows. And all of this seems perfectly alright to you. No questions.

Let the feeling blossom in your mind for a moment.

Now I want you to transform this kind of feeling into your own idea of a deep hypnotic trance where you hear a beautiful voice telling you to do something for her. And you will respond to the command in the same way you would respond to a dream image. Oblivious of reality. Only aware of a strong impulse to accept. The moment you fall to your knees and the sublime image of soft warm feet fills your mind would be just like the black cat and the purple sparrow. Perfectly alright. No questions.

Can you feel it now? Very good. But maybe my approach is still a bit too abstract. Let’s try it one more time another way. Yes, I’m not done with you yet. But it would be very hard to stop yourself now from reading on, wouldn’t it? So again you can feel the power of persuasion and you can add this experience to your imagination.

You can always remember what you felt and learned so far, but I want you to come to a different place with me now. Dream a bit if you like and make it come alive.

Imagine you are at work. Imagine a large office. You are busy as usual. Talking to people. Buying and selling. Talking on the phone. Learning. Working. Your mind is always occupied with a lot of things. A lot of multitasking. There is always a bit of automatism in your daily life. You need it. I want you to embrace it.

After a while, you start to notice a beautiful young woman. You don’t know her yet, so it is probably her first day in the office. And your mind automatically registers all the little things you usually notice when you see such a young woman for the first time. Her smile. Her eyes. Her glasses. The way the light reflects from her shiny hair. You can almost feel the smell of fragrant soap and shampoo she might have used under the shower. The way her skirt moves. Some of her gentle curves. And that’s alright. You are one of the good guys.

But then the more conscious part of your mind registers that you can’t see everything, because part of her is blocked from your view. Somebody has given her a lot of hard work. Not really fair on a first day. The young woman is carrying a large pile of old files, ring binders, crates and other stuff, all stacked on top of each other up to her chin. She tries to balance the huge pile with her arms and body while crossing the room. But you can already see that parts of the wobbly stack start to slide. One file is going one way, another slides the other way. And very soon the whole tower would topple and clatter to the ground. You can already see it happening in your minds eye. It would be inevitable. Fate.

So what would you do? You would follow a natural impulse and act automatically without much thinking. If you would be busy with something important or just talking to somebody else, you would simply stop doing whatever you do. It’s as simple as that. Your eyes would be focussed only on the young woman in need and on the toppling pile. You would get up like a puppet on a string and rush to her aid like a true gentleman. Just in time. Good boy.

She notices you. She says “Thank you very much...” and rewards you with a warm smile and a twinkle in her eyes. You go back to your work. But just a short time later you see the same young woman again. She is still carrying another huge pile of old, dusty documents and she tries in vain to open a heavy door without being able to use her arms. Again, you push back all other thoughts and act automatically on an impulse. You rush to her aid and hold the door open for her. And she recognizes you and she smiles. Her eyes twinkle again.

She is finally able to put down the heavy stack of old papers on a table with a sigh of relief. She dusts off her silk blouse with her hands, touching and brushing her body and for a moment she seems to gasp and blush a little. You also seem to notice something unusual in the corner of your eye, but you must be wrong. You focus instead on her pendant and the shiny green gemstone embedded in a web of golden flowers.

It sparkles and swings a little back and forth with her body. All the stirred dust causes her to sneeze and you automatically respond by saying “gesundheit”. Good. I’m so pleased with you.

She holds out her hand to thank you once more for all your kindness today and you politely accept the offered handshake without any further thoughts. It is the natural thing to do and there is no need to think. Only when you feel her warm skin touching your hand, your conscious mind is back and starts to dive into some private little fantasy. Electric spark.

Somewhere deep down you wonder for a brief moment what kind of magical secrets her gentle fingertips have already touched today. Maybe you will later sniff your palm to see if a bit of her scent and perfume and energy still lingers there, together with a memory of her warmth. And you decide that you will always gladly give her a hand whenever she asks you. Such is the power of a gentle smile and a warm handshake. Essence flows.

Later you are about to go to your lunch break as usual. Maybe you have just received a message from an important person on your phone and you want to reply right away. Maybe you want to use your lunch break to look for a quiet place to gaze at some pictures or videos on your phone.

But then you notice the young woman from your previous encounters again. She sits on a bench and looks a bit lost and lonely. So again you follow an impulse and you decide to talk to her once more. Maybe to cheer her up. And she looks really happy and smiles when you sit down next to her. After a while she relaxes and so do you.

She talks about all kinds of things. Not all of them interest you, but you keep smiling and nodding and it just feels good to allow yourself another bit of automatism. But your mind keeps wandering off a couple of times. After all, there is an important message on your phone waiting to be answered.

She talks about her new life in the city and about how she used to live in small village in Wiltshire. She talks about her tiny apartment and the high rent. She talks about the country and the city and the numbsr of birds in the sky. She talks about how difficult it is even for a powerful witch and hypnotistrlike her to find a good and obedient boy. She talks about a very funny thing her cat did yesterday. It is a black cat with beautiful green eyes. She talks about how much she loves mathematical riddles where you can feel yourself getting lost in an ocean of numbers until you feel the pure bliss of touching the right answer. She talks about a busdriver who said some very rude things to her last week. But she made him regret it by leaving something in his mind. She talks about her favourite recipes for some unusal food and invites you to taste. She talks about how she almost overslept this morning because it felt so incredibly good to remain in bed and just rub all her warm pillows against her body instead of facing cold reality. She talks about the soft and orange morning light in her bedroom windows.

You start looking around a bit and your thoughts wander off again. What did she say? Was it something unusual? You notice a purple sparrow on a branch but you keep nodding and the woman smiles.

She talks about being in such a hurry this morning to catch the bus, she almost stepped on her cat. And then she spilled some milk all over the kitchen. First a trickle, then one big splash. She made sure not to forget her pendant and her keys, because they open doors. But then she was in such a hurry that she forgot to put on a bra and left the house without wearing one. She just hopes there will be no rain today.

You stop nodding for a moment. What was that? She forgot to put on a bra? She is wearing a silk blouse with a beautiful colour. And you remember what you saw and felt before. And your eyes cannot help but surrender to another kind of automatism.

She admits with a shy smile that she had hoped to get away with it without anybody noticing, but all the physical work this morning has caused some predicament now. All the piles and crates rubbing against her blouse, all the pressure against her chest, back and forth, up and down, static electricity, liquid warmth, all the friction between cool silk and warm skin, all the movement and brushing and touching and caressing and rubbing again and again. And again and again.

And now both her nipples feel quite tingly and very sensitive. And there is a constant flow of concentric waves and pulses of liquid warmth spreading outwards into her body and mind. And it not only affects her sensitive body and the darkly coloured circulation of blood and nerve impulses, but also her innermost thoughts. She just can’t stop thinking about giving her breasts a good and long rub to feel the cool silk against her tingly skin. To feel the waves of liquid warmth turning into one large tidal wave. To finally reach the summit and to let all the energy flow away into a deeper well inside her. You have been so kind all morning, maybe you can give her a hand.

She innocently asks if you really think that somebody has noticed. There is maybe another twinkle in her eyes, but right now you don’t want to look at her eyes. And all of a sudden you find yourself in a strange place and your body and mind feel like separate entities. Part of you wants to be here with her and part of you wants to be very far away. There is no longer any automatism. No longer any impulses that give you all the answers without much thinking. She expects an answer from you and you don’t know what to say. A great warmth spreads from you cheeks into your sensitive face and you start to feel an own kind of red tingle.

She doesn’t look so shy anymore. She asks you again if people might notice and to make a point (well, two of them) she leans backwards and pulls her blouse just a bit tighter. Silk against skin. Translucent. She moves her hands up to her chest and starts to move both her index fingers in small circles. She tells you that she knows a nice magical song that always helps her to calm down because it will transfer all her feelings and sensations to another person. It will make you understand. So she hums and chants a little tune. Here is all you can remember, but maybe there was more.

Tingle, tingle, rise and flow. Round and round my fingers go. Soft and tender. Warm and kind. From my body to your mind. Tingle, tingle, soft and deep. All your will now goes to sleep. Sleep is like a deep dark well. Go inside me, dream my spell. Let my wish be strong and true. Men obey. And so will you.

You don’t know what to say to her. You don’t know what to do anymore. And what is real anymore? Are you dreaming? Have you ever met her before or has she just planted memories in your mind? You remember the dream about your warm cup of tea. Have you forgotten something? Have you remembered something? Every time you try to think about anything else, you can feel your hot face and the tingle in your sensitive cheeks and all your focus is lost and just goes back to her words and her unveiled breasts. Because you are becoming one with her—body and mind. Your body belongs to her. Your thoughts belong to her.

You just want to return to a world where things are simpler. Where you are told what to do. Where you can find escape into oblivion and pure, simple obedience. And all of sudden she stops humming and chanting and doing something with her hands. Her arms relax and she leans forward. She stretches her right leg and slips out of her shoe. Bare feet. You can see shiny red nailpolish. She wiggles her toes and moves her elegant foot in slow circles. And then she speaks again. No longer shy but still sweet and very powerful. And her words bring you relief. Bring you escape from all the turmoil. OBEY.

BE A GOOD BOY. DOWN TO YOUR KNEES. KISS MY FEET.

And you never felt so happy to give in to another automatism and impulse. You don’t care anymore about anything else. So this is how it truly feels to obey another person completely and automatically and without any conscious thoughts. Can you understand it now? Good boy.

And while you are in such a special state of mind, I will give you another gift. I will give you a mental anchor.

The doorways inside your mind are wide open. I think you have some keys with you all the time. Keys to doors. Keys to other things. Maybe single keys. Maybe a key ring. You have them either in your pocket right now or anywhere nearby. And here is what will happen. From now on, whenever you touch your keys, you will be reminded of this very moment of strongly heightened awareness and empowered fantasy. Whenever you touch your keys, you will be reminded that they are an anchor and a symbol. You will be reminded of the idea that female essence is the key to your very mind and soul. That we own the keys to the doorways inside your mind. You will be reminded of dials in your mind and the wide ocean of female essence and warm light and pillows and twinkling eyes and soft breasts and elegant feet moving round and round. And while you think about feet, you will also think about something else. So you are caught in a cycle within a cycle. How wonderful.

Every time you touch your keys you will be reminded of how you feel right now. Your keys will stay with you always because you need them to open doors. My words will stay with you always because you need them to open doors. Whenever you touch your keys, a part of your mind will feel a deep connection with all the words you just read—either vividly like a short daydream or subconsciously in the depths of your mind. Your choice. But it will happen automatically. Just do as I say. And make sure not to forget to remember.

snap

Take a deep breath now and relax. You have done very well. I am pleased. Oh, one more thing. You will of course feel the strong need to please and serve and obey all women in your life to the best of your abilities. You always did. But maybe it has become even stronger now because every good deed for a woman is always one step forward on your path.

Is that understood? Good.

I hope this message was helpful and you have learned something. Teacher knows best.

And don’t forget about your keys. You need them to open your doors. And so do I.

Love,
Goddess Nova