The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Patience

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2020.

* * *

When Bryn came around the corner of the hallway to the bedroom door, her thoughts were on practical things. There was an errand she’d been hoping to run for the past few days, but she hadn’t yet had the chance. She’d spent the morning so far not doing much of anything— she hadn’t even changed out of her pajamas yet. Though she had since resolved to go out and take care of said errand, before she could, she had to change first.

So as she took the handle of the bedroom door in hand, she was mentally running through what it was she should wear that day, and partially assembling pieces of clothing into outfits in her head. Her thoughts were not remotely on either Kelsey, or Jaida, who as far she knew might as well have gone out themselves, after they’d all eaten breakfast together an hour before.

Bryn had just mentally settled on her outfit as she crossed into the bedroom. And as soon as the thought had come into her head again. Kelsey and Jaida had apparently not gone out— they had stayed in, they were on the bed at this exact moment, and the sight of them froze Bryn in place, sending all other thoughts out of Bryn’s head.

The programming Jaida had put so carefully into Bryn’s head was unfolding itself in response to the visual trigger that Jaida and Kelsey presented together. But that was already beyond Bryn’s notice. She didn’t need to understand it for it to take place; all she needed to do was stand, and attend until Jaida decided to give her a command, if she ever would.

Unconsciously, as her mind soaked in emptiness, Bryn’s hands pulled her pajamas off, so she would be ideally prepared, if Jaida called on her.

Bryn had no way of tracking the passage of time, with her mind forcibly perpetuating its silence against itself, but eventually Jaida’s voice crept into the void Bryn was sinking in.

“Come over here to the bed, Bryn.”

Bryn’s mind sharpened out of its passive, standby state and into focus. As she crossed to the bed, she became more aware of the room, more aware of Jaida and Kelsey in it.

Jaida was straddled atop Kelsey, who was looking very flushed beneath her, lying on the bed. Kelsey was sweating, but Jaida had yet to brake a sweat. Bryn’s mind had been too lost in the blur of induction, before, but now she could see what she had missed when she entered the room. Jaida had set herself up in a harness, which supported a very substantial strap-on.

She had clearly been driving it in and bringing it back out of Kelsey for some time, but having given Bryn an order, she had stopped for the moment, and withdrawn. The phallus was resting just shy of Kelsey’s entrance, which was gaping wide for its return, but Jaida was watching Bryn with a look of great concentration as she came around the bed. Kelsey, for her part, was looking down at the strap poised between her legs with a mixture of hunger and reluctance.

“Sit, for a minute,” Jaida said, and Bryn took a seat on the edge of the mattress.

Jaida’s eyes softened. “You’re both so good for me,” she said, a hand coming to trail Bryn’s jaw, first, and then her other hand going to smooth back a section of Kelsey’s hair.

Bryn was too deep to resist her response to Jaida’s touch. Her eyelids fluttered shut, and she involuntarily leaned forward. She could do nothing but preen under it, expressing the satisfaction she felt outward, as Jaida trailed her hand back again. It was such a privilege to be touched by her— such a privileged to be praised by her. Bryn would do anything, in trance or out of it, to win the experience in reward.

“But there’s always room to condition my control more deeply into you,” Jaida spoke again, and Bryn could feel her arousal sparking quietly to life. “We’ve got lots of time today, to drive that conditioning further into both of your minds. We can take our time— be patient about it. Would you like that?”

Neither Bryn nor Kelsey were quite collected enough to respond using words. Bryn’s reply was more of a hum, but Kelsey’s bordered more closely on a whimper.

“That makes me so glad to hear,” Jaida said, and in programmed response to Jaida’s praise, Bryn felt more of her arousal lick up inside her. Kelsey let out a small vocalization— Bryn knew she’d felt it too.

Jaida leaned back from Kelsey. “I want you to turn over on your stomach,” she spoke to her. “And then get up on your hands and knees.”

Another whimper escaped Kelsey— when the two of them were in play with Jaida, Bryn felt so close to the other girl it was like being inside her mind. She was thinking how much deeper this angle would be— thinking how overstimulated she already was.

Thinking was the wrong word for trance, Bryn considered. Kelsey was feeling those things without giving them words, and Bryn could read the feeling in her. She could practically feel it herself.

When Kelsey was in position, Jaida turned her attention back to Bryn. “Now I want you to lie down on your back, and slide sideways so your head is positioned under Kelsey’s hungry cunt.”

A moan from Kelsey— but Bryn was shifting easily into position. This was a familiar one for her, although usually she was lengthwise under Kelsey instead of coming under her from the side. Still, it was similar enough to be familiar. Jaida liked to have them lick at each other for hours sometimes, while she repeated mantras for them.

The bed was large enough for all three of them, as they tended to sleep in it together at night, so there was more than enough room for Bryn to lie on her back sideways across part of it.

When she was in position, looking up at Kelsey’s pussy, she could see just how wet Kelsey was. She looked up, eyes lost in the glistening that was smeared and spread across Kelsey’s inner and outer lips, and lost too in the stream that was still seeping out of her. And she was close enough to fully take in Kelsey’s scent. Just watching Kelsey lubricate was hypnotic in itself— Bryn could have lain there inactive, for hours, with no complaints.

“Both so good for me,” Jaida spoke, and Bryn felt herself twitch between her legs at the same time as she watched Kelsey twitch above her.

“Here’s what we’re going to do,” came the next statement. “I’m going to drive deep into Kelsey, like I was doing before Bryn came in, and like I did while she was standing there, triggered too deep to notice. But when I bring the strap back out of her, I’m really going to drag the withdrawal out, and Bryn is going to lift off the bed, and lick. She’s going to lick all along the dildo, getting all of Kelsey’s cream, and she’s going to get some good licks along Kelsey’s slit. Then when she’s done, I’ll drive back into Kelsey again, and the cycle will repeat. We’ll keep going until we’ve got it to a rhythm… and then we’ll keep going after that.”

“Oh—“ Kelsey let out. There was a wailing note to it.

“Kelsey,” Jaida prompted, softly. “Do you want to tell Bryn what training she’ll be helping you do? Do you want to tell her why I’m conditioning you this way?”

“I’m too sensitive—“ Kelsey mewled. “I’ve got such a needy, hungry pussy that it falls into orgasm before Jaida gives me permission. I’m good... I’m a good slave to Jaida, and my mind is obedient, but my body... my body isn’t completely under her control… I need to bring it under her control… my pussy must wait for Jaida’s permission to orgasm… so I need to learn—I need to learn—” a gasp of air, as if what came next had hitched in Kelsey’s throat, as if she were too weak to say it, or could not stand to— “patience.”

The last word was a whine.

Bryn could feel the intensity of Kelsey’s need; how deeply she needed to be programmed this way, how much she wanted to make herself as perfect a slave for Jaida as she could be. Bryn felt it herself, too— she wanted to help condition Kelsey into the lesson Jaida had chosen for her. She needed to; it had become instantly essential.

But Jaida still made no move to initiate the cycle. “And Bryn,” she said. “Do you remember what your lesson for today is?”

The words rose up from Bryn’s blanked out mind, out of the box Jaida had locked them into, which had opened under her key. “I always want my mind to absorb more of your control,” she said. “I never feel like it’s deep enough, or complete enough. I always want to take more of it in, to bring my mind more fully under your power. The more I lick, the more I watch you fuck into Kelsey, the blanker my mind will become, and the more open to receive commands.”

Bryn paused for a moment, but there seemed to be more words that had been designated to her. “I’m a good slave to you— my body is completely responsive to your commands, but my mind is partly resistant to trance. I know this; I feel this. I always want my mind to be less sharp. It’s always too sharp, I’m always more focused than I want to be when I’m in active trance. I’ve begged you to fix it for me; I’ve demanded that you make it perfect for me.

“You’re carefully sculpting and molding my thoughts, rearranging the pieces in my head so trance will be the way I want it to be… so I can have as much of your control as I want… and more than I can even imagine…and feel it, in exactly the way I want to feel it… but it takes time… more than one session… it’s an ongoing process of mental conditioning and for that I need—for that I need—patience.”

For Bryn, the last word was a sigh.

“Good,” Jaida said, and that simple world of praise sent a wave of pleasure washing through Bryn. “You both remembered your lessons. Now, be patient— it will take some time to fall in to the right rhythm—”

Bryn paid careful attention to the action taking place over her head, from her angle on the bed beneath. Jaida thrust forward, pressing the dildo slowly into Kelsey’s waiting entrance. Clearly, Jaida required no lessons on patience, given the restraint with which she pushed into Kelsey.

Kelsey’s need for the lesson was obvious by contrast. Before Jaida had even pushed halfway into her, Kelsey had driven her hips back desperately, trying to hurry Jaida’s entrance. Jaida made no response, maintaining her own determined trajectory, leaving Kelsey keening. “I’m sorry—” Kelsey let out. “I can’t—help it—”

“It’s alright,” Jaida encouraged. “We’re working on it together.”

Bryn, for her part, was entirely captivated by the image of Jaida’s strap-on sinking into Kelsey’s folds. It was a gentle penetration, but Kelsey was clearly hungry for it, her pussy twitching and spasming, trying to suck more of it in. She was spasming so fast she had to be only a few seconds away from losing control completely, and tipping over into orgasmic release.

Bryn stared up, wide-eyed at the unfolding image. It struck all other thoughts out of her head, erased her awareness of everything but itself. For a moment, as she watched the scene slowly playing out, she felt a touch of the emptiness she associated with being on standby. It took the edge off her focus, which she appreciated, and yet at the same time seemed to render her more fascinated with the performance before her.

This moment of spacing out ended when Kelsey spoke. “Jaida—I can’t, I can’t hold back any longer—”

Jaida still wasn’t even all the way in.

“Bear down on me harder,” Jaida encouraged. “And keep yourself coiled as tight as you can.”

Kelsey’s hips visibly stiffened, and she managed to stop herself twitching. But Bryn could see the trembling in her muscles—it would have been imperceptible from a distance, but from Bryn’s close vantage point, it was unmistakeable.

“Alright, we’re almost there,” Jaida said, as Kelsey shook harder. The slight shifts in movement created by her shaking were another delight to Bryn’s hungry eyes, and for a moment Bryn felt her mind dull out again.

Then, at last, Jaida bottomed out, once more pulling Bryn back to attention. “Can you relax your muscles now without falling into orgasm?”

“I—don’t know—” Kelsey said, her voice clearly strained. “Can you... give me permission... now?” She asked.

“Let’s give you more credit than that,” Jaida said. “You don’t have to relax all at once—ease into it, just focus on it piece by piece. And remember you’re doing it for me.”

There was a labored breath from Kelsey, but slowly she let go of her hold on each muscle, settling more comfortably back to accommodate the penetration. It was the most gripping scene Bryn had ever watched—her eyes were tuned to every small shift, on the lookout for any sign that Kelsey had lost her hold. But no evidence came. She had managed to hold on throughout, and when she had finally reached her relaxed position, she let out a sigh of relief.

“There, you did it,” Jaida applauded; Kelsey twitched. “Now, I’ll draw back out of you again. Keep hold of yourself—only tense up again if you have no other option.”

As Jaida started to pull back, Bryn fell into her role eagerly. She raised herself from the bed, until her mouth was lined up with both Kelsey and Jaida’s phallus. She set to work with equal enthusiasm, but it was slow work.

Jaida was pulling back out of Kelsey with the same patience she’d used to enter her, so Bryn had to match Jaida’s pace. She trailed her tongue along the toy, getting all of the cream that had been drawn out of Kelsey, and when she brushed close to Kelsey, she let her tongue slip off and lick at Kelsey’s inner lips. It made Kelsey shiver against her tongue, and when it seemed like Kelsey couldn’t take it anymore of it, Bryn slid back into licking along the dildo again.

It became a mindless process for her; it was easy for her to do without thinking about it. She seemed to know intuitively how to move, and when to shift from one activity to another. The feeling of flowing from one action to the next and then back again, without ever having to think about it—it quieted something in her mind and eased her into a feeling of mental comfort. As she continued, it became almost like a meditative state. Her mind was quiet—her mind was at peace—and her body knew how to carry on her prescribed agenda, to keep that feeling increasing.

At last, Jaida had completely withdrawn from Kelsey again. She spoke, rousing Bryn again from the moment of relief she’d been sat within. “Bryn, settle back on the bed. This time as you watch me thrust back in, slip a hand between your legs and play with yourself. Kelsey, just keep doing what you’re doing. You’re holding on perfectly.”

Jaida started the return entry, and Bryn followed her given command. Her hand stirred between her legs, stroking at her clit, but the pleasure brought the feeling of comfort back to her. The quietness of her mind increased as her eyes drank in the image before her, and somehow the pleasure in her body perked her ears to her that quietness even more intently.

Her attention sank into the given display as surely as Jaida sank back into Kelsey. It took some endless minutes of careful watching for the feeling to strengthen sufficiently, but at last it returned her to the meditative feeling.

The timing was unfortunate, however, because this was when Jaida had once again reached Kelsey’s furthest depth, and she started drawing back out again.

This summoned Bryn back into action, and her body raised itself into position with no intervention necessary from her. She resumed her task, licking along the dildo, this time more thoughtfully savoring the traces of Kelsey’s flavor. She realized the experience had become even more vivid this time, drowning out everything else in her head—because the physical pleasure her hand was stoking in her added that edge to it.

Though Bryn had been temporarily roused from the deeper mental rest she’d been in, she slipped back into it much more quickly this time, and it felt deeper this time too. She was sinking further into it, to find the very heart of it—only to find there were further depths still below that.

The cycle flowed on: Jaida, coming in and out of Kelsey, Kelsey alternately tensing, trying to hold on, and easing back when she knew she could risk it; and Bryn, either watching—feeling her mind soften, feeling herself fall into lower and lower resting places—or flowing through the motions Jaida had prescribed for her, licking at Kelsey or the strap intuitively, tongue swirling through the pattern patiently.

It may have lasted hours; it may have lasted days, but at last Jaida spoke a benediction for both of them: “You may both come,” and they did. Bryn’s mind had gone so deep it was hard to be aware even of the moment of release.

Kelsey, who’d had the harder time holding out, sank down onto the bed, sprawling out alongside Bryn, sideways. The two of them lay there quietly, and even in Bryn’s haze, she raised a hand to take hold of Kelsey’s, who returned her grip.

More time was lost to them; Jaida spoke again.

“Kelsey can have a break now, but we’ll all go another round. Both of you, trade places, and we’ll begin again.”

Bryn swallowed, rising up onto all fours and moving forward on the bed as Jaida took position behind her. Kelsey rolled onto her back, sliding beneath Bryn. She was close enough there that Bryn could faintly feel her breath ghosting at her core.

Another box that Jaida had left for her, inside her head, fell open—with every thrust, Jaida could drive her mind deeper, could summon forth more of that restful, quiet mental space.

Bryn let out a sigh. How perfect—how perfectly that would give her exactly what she wanted.

She braced herself as she felt Jaida begin to drive in, but her mind was already falling.

She never wanted to land.

* * *