The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘PAYBACK TIME’

© Mesmerr

13

Upon arriving at the house Jamie had Chico fix them all lunch and had then slipped her into a deep hypnotic sleep in one of the bedrooms as her expected reward for her unquestioned obedience in relation to his commands of her to date, but not before getting her to secure the judge to the four strong steel rings he had screwed into the walls of another room.

He now sat in a chair and gazed calmly at the haughty arrogant judge in her entrapment. She was still fully clothed in her dark tweed business suit and white blouse beneath, each arm tied to a steel ring out to either side just above shoulder level and her ankles tied to the two rings almost three feet apart at floor level.

Securing her ankles in that way had stretched the tight tweed skirt even more taut. She had not struggled because he had kept her in a waking hypnotic trance. And she stood there now, gazing calmly down at him, spread-eagled and fasted to the wall by her limbs like a judiciary human star.

Jamie smiled. LG, he thought again, amused. Definitely... life’s good.

Jamie knew Judge Judy Capperstein’s female feeling mind was dominant in trance right then, while her conscious thinking mind had been bypassed and forced to take a back seat and just watch the show, but it wasn’t asleep.

He knew that and intended to complete her conditioning banking on that fact. He ‘needed’ her conscious thinking mind to do just that-think-not interfere, but simply think.

He stood up slowly from the chair, noticing her gaze rise with him. Her face and eyes remained calm. He wondered if she was even aware of the bindings on her wrists and ankles. She didn’t seem to be, or she had accepted their presence in her dim awareness as simply always having been there.

Judge Judy Capperstein watched the tall man with the moustache rise from the chair and begin to walk toward her. Her heart rate surged with fear and apprehension, but it somehow seemed dulled, as if she were watching the whole thing on a movie.

Something about the man seemed familiar to some part of her mind, but whatever part it was did not make itself clear to her thinking mind. Something was terribly wrong. She knew that, but for the life of her she couldn’t quite put her finger or thoughts on what it was.

Jamie walked slowly over to her, noting the fullness of her breasts beneath her blouse and how they were now uplifted because of the angle of her arms being outstretched to the sides and upward slightly.

Her dark tweed skirt was indeed stretched very tightly across her thighs and legs because of the distance between the ankle rings.

He stepped up to her-calm he didn’t need right now. In a flash his right hand drew back and smacked just hard enough across her face from right to left, slapping her cheek and causing her to jerk her head sideways and back into the wall.

“SLAP!”

“OOHH! She cried in startled and unexpected alarm and hurt. Tears sprung to her eyes. They opened wide with terror and shock and surprise. Her inner mental, emotional and physical tension mounted quickly.

Jamie grinned. Just as he wanted-tension time.

“LISTEN!” He snapped loudly with the preplanned trigger command right into her face and eyes from less than a foot away, beginning the commencement of a bridge-building exercise across which her conscious mind, ultimately led by her subconscious mind could and eventually would cross over.

The instant the arch of Judge Judy’s twice-shocked eyebrows reached their highest arc on her forehead and that same right hand of his smartly withdrew itself.

‘SLAP!’

It was just hard enough to shock and stun her mind once again, back across her face from left to right with a loud resounding smack.

Her face and head snapped instinctively once more back hard into the wall, only from the opposite direction. She hadn’t even seen it coming.

“AAAOOHH!” The tears of her hurt, shock, surprise and anguish now streamed from her eyes and down her cheeks. Her mind screamed at her-heart thumping and pulse racing in shock and confusion.

Why was he doing this? What was happening? God, what was happening? She cried even more loudly in unexpected hurt and shock, sagging a little on the strong bindings and steel rings that held her secured by each wrist.

Her tear-filled gaze was riveted on his, eyes wide in shock and fear, pain and hurt, embarrassment and humiliation. Why was he doing this? She frantically asked herself. Why? Oh, God! Why?

“LISTEN!” He repeated the trigger command in the same loud and forceful tone of voice, driving its literal intent and interpretation deeply home to her literal subconscious feeling mind.

Her teary gaze locked and loaded into his own, a bridge from one mind to another-supporting the future weight of her crossing, from dominance toward submission, from subservience toward absolute control, from the beginning exchange of power from one mind to another... his. Time for conscious confusion and literal understanding.

Judge Judy felt her focus forced instantly to his without her conscious control. Her gaze locked into his. She couldn’t break away from it. All other sounds faded as she watched his lips and eyes. Her bladder felt as if it was going to burst at any moment.

“’Do’ what you don’t ‘want’ to do!” He commanded her authoritatively. “’Don’t do what you ‘want’ to do!”

Judge Judy Capperstein’s eyes blinked through her tears several times while her mind tried desperately to grasp the meaning of what he had said to her. She was confused and frightened, lost and aware of only the sound of his voice.

The was no room and no house and no world anymore. There was only him, and the sound of his powerful male voice.

“The more you try ‘not’ to, the more you ‘will’!” He went on. “The more you try ‘not’ to ‘do’, the more you will ‘do’!”

Judge Judy’s senses swooned and her mind spun crazily. Do and not do? Don’t and do? Try and not try? She was still grappling consciously with the first set of commands, let alone make sense out of the second lot. Her mind was panicking. Her heart thumped wildly like a beast in a cage, frightened and terrified, frantic and desperate for release. She felt as if she was losing her mind.

“SLAP!” Smacked his right hand just hard enough again, quickly across her face from right to left, adding more shock and more hurt to her already confused mind.

‘AAAAAAAHHH!” Judge Judy cried, her mind wandering between words, between worlds, between his instructions, between hurt and embarrassed degrading humiliation. Her eyes filled and emptied continuously. Her face felt red and hot. .

“’Want’ what you ‘don’t’ want! ‘Don’t’ want what you ‘want’!” He commanded her loudly and authoritatively.

He could see she still had some conscious thought activity by the furrowing of her brow.

“SLAP!” Stung his backhand just hard enough once more, back across the other side of her face from left to right.

“AAHHHNNOO!” She shrieked and began to sob hysterically, struggling and twisting against her bindings. Her mind ran amok, panicked, shocked, confused, frightened, hurt, degraded and humiliated.

Her heart raced like the piston of her Jag at full speed. Her tension rose higher and higher. Her emotions were bubbling over with nowhere to go.

Her conscious and subconscious mind had no behavioural response to what was happening to her in front of her very own eyes. It had never happened to her before and couldn’t have been imagined, even on her worst day.

Jamie sensed it was time to change tacks. The slaps across her cheeks had brought with them more surprise, shock, and humiliation than they had brought her actual hurt or pain.

He wanted her tension to mount higher than it ever had been before, so that only her feeling mind was listening and accepting his command triggers without question and without doubt. Now she needed silence and uncertainty.

“AAAAIIIIIIIHH!” Judge Judy shrieked aloud, drawing hard back against the wall the instant he whipped the long-bladed hunting knife from behind his back and held its shining razor sharp steel blade directly up in front of her eyes, only inches from her face.

Her eyes felt swollen and puffy, wide with shock and unknown terror. Judge Judy was now frightened for her very life.

Jamie upturned the big glistening blade point down and moved it closer to her face. Judge Judy shrank herself as tightly back against the wall as was possible for her to do so. Her mouth opened wide to scream for her life.

Her lungs filled and inflated. Her adrenaline surged through her bloodstream like a tidal wave on its way to a dam that had only limited capacity to hold and contain it.

“SILENCE!” He commanded her loudly as he leaned into her face.

Judge Judy felt her mouth freeze in the open position, her eyes wide with unadulterated fear. Then he slowly brought the sharp tip of the big blade downward, in between the white frilly blouse and her warm trembling skin.

She felt herself stiffen and tense incredibly. Then she felt the deathly chill of the cold blade against her skin, as one by one, he then cut his way downward, popping through each button that held the blouse covered across her chest.

Her eyes streamed with tears of anguish and widened even more with every inch of the blade’s slow downward travel, until finally, it pulled through the last button and flicked away from her body. Her knees trembled and her fingers shook on the hands they were attached to as they clenched and unclenched continuously.

Her gaze was fully locked and loaded into his dominating controlling eyes. She then began to feel strange, over and above all other emotions and sensations, and not in an unpleasant way.

With his gaze never leaving hers Jamie then reversed the big knifepoint upward and lowered it to the tightly stretched hem of her tweed skirt.

With the tension already in the material from the spread secured distance of her ankles and thighs the skirt gave way quickly as he brought the razor sharp edge slowly upward.

The dark tweed material parted like the bow waves of a boat as the knife sliced its way upward to her waist band, then ripped violently outward as it cut through the thicker material there.

“AAAAGGHHH!” Judge Judy shrieked as the tension of the skirt’s sudden and instant release caused it to fall to the floor in two severed halves. She felt the sudden coolness around her upper thighs and centre.

Her mind raced frantically-her thoughts a jumbled chaotic mess. She was alive in the middle of her own unimaginable nightmare... for now.

“SILENCE!” He commanded into her terrified gaze, which had remained, locked and loaded onto his own throughout her skirt’s removal.

Again Judge Judy felt her body move without her as it flinched hard back against the wall under the sheer force and power of his strong male command. It was a behavioural response, one over which she’d had no control.

By the time he had vigorously, but carefully cut her coat from her sleeves and body she was a gibbering idiot, terrified beyond her wildest belief. Her mind was numb.

Her thoughts were non-existent and her conscious and subconscious awareness had been force-focused into simply being right then and right there in the now.

Jamie stepped back a little as the last of her shredded coat hit the floor in two halves to join the two halves of her skirt. She stood bound to the wall and trembling.

Her mouth was open, moving closed and open again every now and then, but no sound came forth from across her blood-red full lips. Her knees trembled and shook continuously. Almost there, Jamie thought.

Almost there. Then he stepped forward one pace, bringing him and the big knife back to the focal point of her immediate awareness once again.

“AAAHHHH!” Judge Judy shrieked in terror as the big blade suddenly seemed to be flashing everywhere at once all over her body. She felt her spirit try to leave her body.

She felt light all of a sudden, as if it were not she who was before the strong male with the large frightening knife.

It took Jamie less than thirty seconds to just as vigorously, but carefully shred the white frilly blouse from her upper torso and see it fall to the floor to join the sliced and diced remains of her coat and skirt.

The once-arrogant and over-proud judiciary judge now stood trembling and shaking violently, clad in only a full-cup red bra and matching brief see- through red panties.

She had suddenly stopped crying. Jamie stared deliberately at her full breasts trapped within the secure containers of the red bra. Then his knife, strap by strap, sliced and diced that, too.

It fell lightly to the floor in two red pieces to join her blouse, coat and skirt. He could smell her fear, feel her mental and physical confusion and terror. He was almost there. ‘She’ was almost there. His gaze dropped slowly and obviously to her brief red see-through panties, aware of her terrified gaze following his own every agonising inch of the way.

Judge Judy felt the cool air on the soft warm underbelly of each breast instantly and was terrified. Images of frightening proportions filled her mind and imagination. She was again terrified beyond her wildest belief.

She watched his gaze travel downward, knowing its destination before it arrived there.

“PLEEEAAASSSE!” She suddenly shrieked loudly, struggling and twisting and pulling against the strong steel rings holding her well secured by the wrists and ankles.

“SILENCE!” Jamie snapped even more loudly before she had even replaced the breath with which she had used to shriek her one begging word.

Judge Judy then felt herself fall instantly dumb, mouth frozen open, eyes terrified and wide, face red and temperature rising as quickly as her mental, emotional and physical tension was.

It was all building at an incredible rate, but because of her subconscious mind’s adherence to the literal command of silence, all that tension had simply nowhere to go.

She couldn’t think, couldn’t talk, and couldn’t move. And her mind just didn’t seem to work at all. She was just right then, and right there... right now.

Jamie brought the hunting knife once more up to be held before her anguished face and eyes. He then rotated the big blade one-hundred-and-eighty degrees in front of her face and terrorised gaze, such that the razor’s edge of the long steel blade now faced him and away from her face.

Then he brought it slowly downward until the sharp tip touched the thin waistband of her red see-through panties. He pressed the big blade lightly back against the warm skin of her stomach.

She recoiled back into the wall as if she’d been shot with a gun. Her stomach muscles tensed and trembled. Her arms stiffened in their bonds and her thighs flexed and tensed. Her bottom lip trembled and her breath shook in tremor born of raw fear as it left her open mouth in short sharp pants.

She gasped loudly as he reached down and grasped the thin waistband, pulling it away from her skin just far enough to allow the big cold blade to slide part way down between the red see-through panties and her lower belly.

Then, raising his gaze slowly and deliberately Jamie met hers full on and locked it down as the long blade in his right hand moved slowly downward, slicing through the sheer flimsy material as if it simply wasn’t there as it went.

Judge Judy was dying of absolute horror, shame, humiliation and terror. The cold steel touched her! Again and again it touched her! In her slit! Her lips!

She felt its deathly chill on her clit and then it was gone, sliding downward and under! Oh god! She terrifyingly thought. Oh God! Help me! Help me! She felt herself tense incredibly as the cold blade then touched her cunt’s mouth. Her loins expanded beyond her conscious control.

She had never known such terror, such fear, and such anguish. Oh, God! Please! No! NO! NO! She cried out desperately to the heavens in her commanded and unconsciously obeyed silence.

Then suddenly, in the midst of her extreme terror and fear Judge Judy felt her tension explode as her subconscious feeling mind, always seeking the final delay of complete loss of stability and equilibrium, came to the rescue of her mind and body..

It took Jamie as long to slide the sharp blade downward to follow the gentle shuddering curves of her sex and centre as it took for her bladder to completely empty in one strong continuous stream.

Her forced gushing warm golden shower streamed out over his hand and wrist and over either side of the long shining blade which now glistened from its unexpected golden bath as the big blade turned the corner and slit the material backwards and downwards that covered her vagina, and then as far back between the trembling cheeks of her ass as his right hand could reach.

Then he withdrew the knife from between her still- squirting thighs and reached around behind her, quickly slicing away the piece of remaining fabric that held the last of her red see-through panties to her loins and buttocks.

Judge Judy knew what had happened, knew what was still happening. She was peeing forcefully and couldn’t stop herself. It had just burst out of her and flowed and flowed and flowed and flowed. Her terror was now absolute. Her fear unparalleled. Her nightmare in full swing and full living colour. And ‘she’ was the star.

Her humiliation soared to limits not meant for any human being to stand or even cope with, and her personal embarrassment at emptying her bladder in front of him so fully and so continuously filled her mind with a shame she could never have imagined.

She just couldn’t look away. She was trapped, in her mind and inside his powerful male gaze. She was trapped.

Jamie again stepped back a couple of paces and gazed at his handiwork.

Then slowly he allowed his gaze to drop from hers as it travelled from the large wet area on the carpet forward of between her legs and on upward to her black furry centre still dripping with trickling golden drops.

The judge’s long shapely solid legs seemed to go on forever before meeting in the damp dripping jungle of her judiciary junction. Then his eyes travelled on up to and lingered on and over each full breast and long dark-teated nipple, before finally leaving there and coming to rest once again locked securely within that of her own terrified and stunned gaze.

Her eyes were wide Her mouth was open. Her breathing harsh and rasping. Her chest rose and fell rapidly, lifting and dropping each breast suddenly, but evenly, allowing them to jiggle each time briefly as they settled with each harsh and rapid exhalation.

Jamie then replaced the long hunting knife back into the sheath behind his waist and folded his arms across his chest, hardening his gaze even more so as he stared relentlessly into her terrified eyes.

“LISTEN!” He suddenly shouted directly into her face and horrified eyes, effectively bypassing whatever conscious critical factor remained.

Judge Judy’s eyes widened into two large white saucers, eyebrows arching high on her forehead. Her mouth opened wide, but no sound came forth. She froze... literally. Everything of her simply froze.

“Whatever I tell you you’ll experience, you ‘will’ experience!” He commanded her strongly. “Exactly as I ‘tell’ you, you will! Yes?”

Judge Judy felt her head nod instantly, an unconscious reaction to his command and his question. There had been no delay in conscious thought. She simply didn’t have any. Her mind seemed frozen, not working, not functioning at all or in the slightest.

“Whatever I tell you you’ll feel, you ‘will’ feel!” He went on. “Exactly as I ‘tell’ you, you will! Yes?”

Again Judge Judy felt her head nod instantly, unconsciously, and without the delay necessary for conscious thought of any kind. It simply did not exist. Nothing did... except him.

“You ‘want’ absolute slavery to ‘me’!” Jamie began her final conditioning toward his absolute control.

“You ‘want’ the white bite of ‘pleasure’! No ‘other’ colour will do! The more you ‘don’t’ want slavery to me and the white bite of pleasure, the more you ‘will’ want them! The more you try to ‘deny’ you want them both, the more they will ‘swamp’ every corner of your feeling, thinking mind and ‘force’ you to want them, whether you do or not! Yes?”

Jamie smiled as her head once more nodded immediately, ensuring his success in total domination of her critical factor.

She was not thinking-only listening and feeling as she’d been told to do. And she was accepting. Only her feeling subconscious mind was answering him now, which had been the only part of her mind he had ever been interested in talking with from the beginning.

He’d just had to make sure it had been fully listening. Now it was, or, it seemed to be. One or two tests from now would tell him just how successful he’d been in continuously blasting through and away her conscious mind’s critical factor with his powerful and forceful dominating trigger bypass commands.

“You ‘want’ absolute slavery to me!” He repeated just for good measure. “You ‘want’ only the ‘white’—coloured bite of pleasure! Yes?”

Judge Judy felt her head nod, knew it did, and knew the ramifications of her acceptance. She wasn’t thinking-only feeling. But she knew she had nodded and she knew she had heard and understood each and every word and intent he had said.

And she knew what that meant in full.

Jamie smiled as her head nodded immediately and somewhat vigorously. Her face was a mess and so was her hair, but completely nude with those long strong legs and thighs, spread-eagled like a human star and pinned to the wall she looked damn good, he thought, as he turned and walked to the table on his left.

He paused at the table just long enough to pick up the single flayed-tail white leather-braided whip. He had made the whip himself in the first week of his release from prison.

Then he turned and walked slowly back to stand in front of, but several paces short of her. She was still tranced, and, if his trigger commands ‘had’ been embedded firmly enough into her subconscious ‘feeling’ mind she would stay there and respond according to her subconscious trigger commands, no matter what she happened to be feeling at the time.

As he trailed out the single white braided leather tail of the whip slowly across the floor toward her Jamie saw her gaze dart rapidly to it.

Then her eyes alternated quickly between the whip and his face for several more seconds before finally settling onto his gaze as he locked her down once more in dominant visual focus once again.

Judge Judy had seen the whip and knew what it was. She also knew what he was going to do with it. But, strangely, a part of her mind felt out of it-felt into it-felt as a willing participant in it all.

Her gaze was trapped in his and seemed to be being drawn deeper and deeper inside of it-inside of him-his maleness, his strength and his absolute control and power over her, her life, and her future.

“You ‘want’ the white bite of ‘pleasure’ and absolute slavery!” He repeated his earlier command to her subconscious mind, watching her eyes and forehead for any sign of conscious thought. There seemed to be none.

Judge Judy wasn’t thinking. She was only feeling as she watched his eyes and listened to his powerfully strong words. She felt a little more fluid escape her bladder and run warmly down her slit.

“’This’ is the white bite of ‘pleasure’ and absolute slavery!” He told her firmly, swishing the single tail slowly behind him and then slowly forward of him such that it landed fully extended between her legs with a silent hiss.

Judge Judy’s eyes then broke free and darted to the whip and then back to him. Her panic began to rise again. Her throat closed. She felt as if she were suffocating while another part of her awareness seemed to be looking on-not frightened-not scared-just looking on.

Jamie saw her eyes begin darting to and from the whip and his gaze once more for several seconds before steadying once again to be locked down by his own.

Training, Jamie thought, amused. It was all about steady training, like training a horse or a dog. Once more he slowly withdrew the single white braided leather tail back behind him.

It made a quiet swishing sound as the flayed end of the tail sailed slowly through the air beside him and landed with a soft slap on the carpet.

Then he pulled it through and forward of him again, listening to it sail through the air forward of him and once again hiss extended at full length between her wide stance, but his eyes never left hers.

He withdrew it once more to land behind him on the carpet and hardened his gaze in hers.

‘This’ is the white bite of ‘pleasure’ and absolute slavery!” He told her firmly and quickly pulled the whip forward at a slightly more upward angle, such that the white braided single tail hissed quietly through the air beside him, arcing gently upward from the handle to the tail with a little more speed than it had previously.

Just as it reached it zenith he snapped the handle down a little firmly. It was only the last eight to ten inches of the tail that Jamie intended to put to work at that time.

Judge Judy watched the white tail of the whip sail through the air toward her as if in slow motion. She felt her body tense while another part of her idly played with the idea of where exactly the whip would strike her body.

‘Sssssssssslap!’ the tail hissed and paddled not to forcefully upward between her open legs, such that first the flayed tail whipped tightly up between her buttocks, while the thickening braided white leather force-fitted itself firmly upward across her vagina and lower lips.

And with the sudden downward pull on the whip’s handle Jamie had begun an undulating motion that had to end with the whip’s energy travelling back toward the handle in an upward undulation.

As that energy moved back the thicker braid slapped tightly upward, fully force fitting itself into her crease right to the top of her mons as it slid briefly through.

“AAAAHHHHH!” Judge Judy cried, face grimacing and jerking herself upward onto her toes and away from the not too gentle stinging bite of the white leather as it slapped snugly up between her thighs from stem to stern.

She had felt the white single tail’s firm biting impact with her flesh at all points along the way between her ass and her mons, especially over her clitoris, with the flying weight of the thicker pieced leather embedding itself only briefly between the lips of her cunt as it slid upwards a little, then dropped downward with the rest of the leather tail to the floor as its deliberate energy became expended with arrival at its intended destination.

Her ass stung maddeningly between her trembling cheeks. The bite of the leather along her slit had stung also, but it had not totally involved the sensation of only pain.

Her tension eased only slightly then as he withdrew the whip again to fall behind him onto the carpet and lay extended and still like a long, white sleeping snake.

“You ‘want’ the white bite of ‘pleasure’ and absolute slavery!” Jamie repeated to her forcefully again, watching her tense and push herself back into the wall.

Then he leaned just slightly forward for a little more length and repeated the quick manoeuvre with the single tail whip, only a little more firmly and with more of a downward pull of the handle, which would result in more of an upward sliding motion of the thicker leather tail as it slapped and slid upward, force-fitting itself snugly and stingingly into her crease.

He watched her widening eyes watching the flying white leather braided flayed tail as it hissed toward her groin..

“AAAAHH”

‘Ssssssssslap!’

“OOHHNNNOOO!’ Judge Judy cried out prematurely in anticipation before the tail had actually whipped upward and bit deeply her between her legs. And then it had.

Her bladder strained and emptied fully of its remaining golden stream. She jumped upward and backward as her ass smarted agonisingly between the cheeks when the flayed leather whipped into her deep crack.

The lips of her cunt and her pleasure jewel stung painfully and throbbed at the same time as the white braided leather then completed its brief, but rapid and forceful sliding motion forward and upward along her already pulsing slit, not only biting into her soft folds, but then pulled forward and upward briefly by its own almost spent energy as the rough leather braids slid over her clitoris.

Again, however, and strangely so, the cumulative sensations she felt were not all born of pain alone. She watched and panted, then slowly, hesitantly lowered herself back down to the flat of her feet when he withdrew the long white tail quickly back behind him once again.

Her mind was numb. Her focus was here and now... only now. There was no future and no past-only right now.

“You ‘want’ the white bite of ‘pleasure’ and absolute slavery!” Jamie told her forcefully and authoritatively again, quickly repeating the same manoeuvre with the whip in time with his last word, only this time with a little more force in the downward pull.

He saw her watch the flayed tail again, then tense, although seemingly not as much as she had on the previous one.

With more kinetic energy driving the undulation and final whipping motion of the tail it sliced through the air with an almost deadly hiss on its way toward the destined completion of its deliberate mission.

‘Sssssssslap!’

“Aaaooohhhh!” Judge Judy cried out just as loudly, but a little differently in tone as the flayed leather tail bit painfully and even more maddeningly, deeply up between the still stinging cheeks of her ass.

This time, however, she did not flinch her body upward, but tensed and copped the full brunt of the whip’s impact between her legs with her weight on both feet flat on the floor.

The entrance to her vagina burned agonisingly as the thicker leather slapped painfully upward across its moist mouth. Her clitoris stung and sang at the same time with the mixture of pain from the bite of the leather.

It embedded itself stingingly between her lips, and the pleasure as it then briefly slid even more firmly upward on its own increased energy through those lips and over the polishing knob of her most private jewel before once again dropping spent to the floor like a dead Cobra snake.

Her mind raced, yet dulled strangely as her conscious and subconscious awareness now suddenly and slowly began to merge and focus down to narrow and then to acutely fine as her gaze tracked the slow withdrawal of the single white tail falling lifeless behind him on the carpet once again.

Jamie had noticed the slight change and smiled as he had withdrawn the whip. Her gaze watched and tracked only the whip as it had returned to him, but now it focussed directly on his eyes.

The tone of her shriek had contained less alarm and a certain similarity of expectation to accept that which she had just previously felt and experienced, and, had survived in tact without too much hurt, and possibly even a little pleasure, which was the prime reason for the downward pull on the whip’s handle.

He had also not missed that this time she had not raised herself onto her toes in an effort to escape the bite of the whip, but had stood flat-footed, tensed and as braced as she could be for the whip’s painful, but expected survivable arrival between her legs.

“You ‘want’ the white bite of ‘pleasure’ and absolute slavery!” Jamie commandingly told her once more, and again quickly snaked the single-tailed whip forward toward her junction with the same underarm manoeuvre and noticed that ‘this’ time, as the visible white flayed tail hissed through the air with more energy to power its arrival between her thighs, that her gaze remained locked onto his-her jaw set and her stance solid and flat-footed once again.

Her fingers were tightly clenched around the circular steel of each ring in anticipation.

“Sssslap!” Spoke the much shorter dialogue between leather and private flesh because of the increased energy powering the tail smartly and more loudly into its fleshy destination.

“AAAHH! UUUHHNNN!” Came Judge Judy’s instant and much louder cry of alarm at the increased speed of arrival, impact and pain level between the cheeks of her ass as the flayed tips sliced cruelly upward.

It centred instantly in her crack and biting even more forcefully and deeply between them-this time the finely flayed hairs of white leather biting directly into her clenching starfish itself. Its round tight brown mouth fibrillated and tightened, clenching and unclenching uncontrollably.

The now-glistening mouth of her trembling vagina burned fiercely in searing white lightning pain as the thicker leather slapped hard up across the entrance, formfitting and force-fitting itself there momentarily while her clitoris throbbed and pulsed incredibly painfully and just as incredibly pleasurably.

The much thicker white braided leather slapped fiercely upward between the now red and swollen lips of her cunt, then spent its remaining energy dragging itself rapidly, painfully and pleasurably up between her stinging slit and over her engorged knob, leather-polishing it yet again as it had previously done, only this time more so.

But this time, however, her gaze did not track the withdrawal of the stinging long white single tail snake as it quickly returned to its lair behind him, for Judge

Judy’s gaze had never left his from the moment his hand had tensed to swing the white bite of pleasure at her loins again.

Another part of her mind and awareness was now actively participating in the nightmare from hell... and began to look forward to its arousing conclusion. Her breathing had now strangely calmed slightly-a little more controlled than uncertain.

Her heart had now steadied itself to an incredible loud thumping against her rib cage. She was and felt flushed from her breasts to her forehead, and, Judge Judy the woman was aware her ‘female’ was now aroused.

Jamie could see exactly what he could now clearly see and he was pleased. She was on her way. The judge was finally on her way into the depths of her feeling mind’s total and absolute control and awareness of each pleasurable and painful moment of now.

He quickly shortened the time between whip strokes, seeing her arousal heighten more and more with each stinging pleasurable delivery, but he never varied the intensity of the final delivery as each stroke slapped loudly up tightly between her legs-never enough to hurt her or break the flesh, but hard enough to let her know it had arrived with a painful, pleasurable vengeance.

Judge Judy knew she was beginning to lean forward to meet the tail’s arrival each time. She began to sink downward each time to get more contact, more pain, and more pleasure, more friction as the stinging leather bit fiercely upward into her throbbing sex again and again, over and over between her ass and her now sopping junction.

Each time Jamie added a little more force to the downward pull of the whip’s handle, speeding up the forward frictioning of the white leather braid as it bit tightly between her thighs, then whipped rapidly forward to slide upward, frictioning between the lips of her cunt and over her clitoris.

He smiled through the sweat of his own efforts. She was now straining forward against her wrist bonds, beginning to ride the white leather tail in earnest, seeking its stinging arousing arrival-seeking her place in its painful saddle for her burning centre to settle on.

She knew what was happening-could not stop what was happening-was deeply ashamed of what was happening, but now looked ‘forward’ to what was happening as the white leather tail sailed toward her again and again and again and again-over and over- burning, stinging, biting... and pleasuring.

‘Sssssssslap!’

“OHHNNNN!”

‘Sssssslap!’

“OHNNNN!”

‘Sssslap!’

“UNNNN!”

‘Ssslap!’

“UUUNNN!

‘Sssslap!’

“NNNN!”

‘Sssslap!’

“Nnnmm!

‘Ssssslap!’

“Nnmmm!”

‘Ssssslap!’

“Nnmmooohh!”

‘Ssssslap!’

“Mmmoohh!”

‘Sssslap!’

“Mmmyesssss!”

‘Ssssslap!’

‘Yyyeessss! Ooohh! Ooooohhh!

‘Jeeeesuusssnnnnnnnooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhyyessss!”

Jamie suddenly ceased all action and just stood there, watching her twist and strain and lean into and against her bonds.

She sank downward and forward at the height of her fiery and painfully pleasurable orgasm, teeth clenched, lips tight and drawn back over her white teeth in the feral snarl of a dying animalistic moan of orgasmic and painful rapture.

Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut. Her long solid legs trembled and shuddered and her breasts jiggled continuously with the deep heavy panting of her rapid rise and fall breathing.

The liquid of her forced arousal and climax was smeared around her loins and junction. Her dark pubic hairs shined with a mixture of her female arousal essence and her golden shower’s remains.

Both were smeared down the inside of each high inner thigh.

Then finally, slowly, he watched her exhale with a long, slow sigh and sag downward slightly, her wrists bearing a lot of her weight. The tension seemed to leave her face and jaw as it dissipated. Her leg and thigh muscles seemed to soften. Her eyes remained closed, but now, seemingly, not tightly so.

Jamie noticed he was breathing hard himself, and not only from the effort it had taken to swing the whip with such accurate and repeated rapidity.

He drew deeply on the warm air surrounding his face and relaxed himself down, the smile of victory already beginning to form on his face as he wound the white leather single tail whip in coils, turned and walked back to the table, and placed it down.

His right hand and fingers glistened with the judge’s shining musky arousal that had adhered itself like silver sheen to the leather end of the whip’s tail.

He brought his fingers to his mouth and tasted her glistening forced essence. He hardened like granite instantly. His left hand dropped to his groin and gripped himself hard while he fought for the control and discipline he knew was necessary right then.

There would be plenty of time for all that later. And time, Jamie knew, was now on his side. He breathed deeply, held it for a few seconds while he continued to watch her breathing calm and her full breasts settle to finally be still. Then he exhaled with a grin.

Yes, he thought, pleased with his efforts in the conditioning of the high and mighty judge-there was no challenge, like no challenge.

Judge Judy’s limited awareness remained heightened, but focussed. Her body had shed its incredible tension and she was aware how it had done that. But she didn’t care. Her thoughts were still. There was only him, her incredible shame, her disgusting slutty behaviour, and what had just happened.

“’I’ am one of the rapists you sent to prison!” He said loudly, forcefully. “’What’ do you want, now?” He asked her authoritatively, waiting to see if he had been ultimately successful with his total and absolute bypass trigger command conditioning.

He waited several minutes before she finally answered in a breathy, rasping voice.

Judge Judy heard him, heard the statement about being one of the rapists she had sentenced, and she had heard the question. She also heard another part of her own mind answer that question before she thought of it consciously in words to frame with her lips and throat.

It was all wrong. He was a filthy vile rapist-an animal of the lowest order. She had jailed him. And she was a judiciary judge of the municipal court.

She owned her own luxury apartment and a beautiful sexy black Jaguar. She ‘put’ men in jail, ‘especially’ rapists and the like, like him. But in all that knowing Judge Judy also knew the sounds of the words her ears would hear her own voice say with her spoken answer.

She sighed deeply.

“Pleas..ure.” Judge Judy heard herself ashamedly say as her mouth and lips moved for her. And about thirty seconds later; “Slav..ery.”

Jamie smiled widely as he thought of an old song he had heard play on the radio in prison-one that he had attached himself to with a passion where ‘she’ was concerned in the future plans after his release. The song had repeated the same phrase over and over and it had stuck in his mind like glue;

‘Here come the judge... Here come the judge... Here come the judge.’