The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author note:

This is an idea I had after reading Moosetales story, STEREOTYPE. I like the premise and decided to try writing one. The premise is more or less the same so there may be some similarities. I didn’t want it to be the same exact ‘stereotype’ changing premise so I just tried my best to keep the changing locked on a neighbourhood level.

I’m open to suggestion and feedback since I might return and write a chapter 2. I ‘m going to be real honest: the plot thing is done on the fly. I do have more or less an idea on how the story is going to end after setting it up but the device thing is going to be inconsistent since it’s mostly written while going through the motion. I do have an ending in mind though.

Please be gentle.

You know the drill on standard disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It is not to be taken seriously. The work of fiction and any resemblance to people, events, and other stuff related or non-related or even anything close to fantasy if it’s not mentioned are just pure coincidence.

Pearla

Chap 1

Jack stood in front of the gated neighbourhood with the sign “Pearla” On it. In his hand he held a plain white plastic card wasn’t sure if it was a good idea or not. But the man in the suit was assuring he was tasked for the job.

“So, let me get this straight,” said Jack. “You want me to take care of this place? How and what do you mean, exactly?”

The man in the suit ,who Jack could never picture his face like it was always blurry for some reason, spoke, “The place is yours my boy. I picked you because you gave me a sandwich. Plain and simple. I like it you know.”

“It was…a sandwich.”

“I know it meant a lot to you as a poor college dropout. And I can tell you don’t even a steady job at 30. You want a requirement? Well,” the man crossed his thin arms, a hand on his cheek, began to appraise him: “thin, messy haired, nerdy with creativity to spare. There, that should do the trick. I’m not going to do your work . Don’t be picky. I believe you will do wonders here. Just follow the guideline and you’ll be fine.”

“I er…never mind. Ok…” Jack reluctantly agreed. He really needed a job and people have been rejecting him lately. A college dropout was not a status he was proud to tell others, especially to a stranger. “and what do you mean by take over the place?”

“The key word is [Redacted]. “That would have raised a few suspicions had the man in the suit walked away, but, instead, he disappeared in black puff of smoke, raising a bigger one. Jack was sure he saw a wry smile. Which leads Jack to where he is now.

The security guard was staring warily at him.

Obviously, he would never had seen him before. Pearla was a rich neighbourhood near the college. A gated community surrounded by thick high walls that no one could see inside or out; that should’ve been more than enough to tell anyone how rich and exclusive it was. He had never set foot in it but he had heard from his ex it has a park, a mini mall, a single high-rise apartment, or other facilitates. There were even rumors of a beach.

Lost in thought Jack didn’t notice the security guard coming out of his booth. He was a well-built guy, with tanned skin and handsome features. The sun’s rays were above him but Jack could see the name Tyrone stitched on his blue uniform. He was carrying a friendly smile as he approached, asking if there was anything he could do to help.

Jack hesitated on what to say. Maybe he was to show the card in his hand? He did so but all that elicited was a raised eyebrow.

“Sir, are you lost?”

“Um…I own this place?”

“Sir.” Jack could see Tyrone was holding back his laughter. ‘This is Pearla. There are a lot of thing I could say but, for one thing, the entrance here.” He motioned to the massive gate that let cars through. At the side was a small gated door with a card reader. “The resident here doesn’t even use cards. Sorry, management orders.”

“Can you tell me? I’m Jack Smith.”

“Do I look like a fool? Sorry, it’s been a long day. This job is really important to me. They had me haul away any complaints. Only some were polite about it. I mean it, really. The HOA will be on my ass if I don’t follow their rules. I live and stay here, man.”

Tyrone by now was obviously tired but was trying to be as friendly as possible. He approaches Jack ready to drag him away. Thinking quickly, there was one thing he could try.

“[Redacted]? Tell me how to get in?”

“They use bracelet card here. It has a chip or something and management thinks it’s a lot more practical than something easily lost.” He lifted his right arm to show a black coloured bracelet.

Jack blinked at the reply. Somehow, Tyrone was more compliance this time. Could it be? He repeated the words again, adding ‘I have a bracelet so I can get through here.”

Then something magical happened: the card in his hand slowly elongate. It stretched and thin itself that eventually settled on his wrist.

Jack half expected Tyrone to be taken surprise by it but he kept talking: “I see you have a white bracelet here, Mr Smith. I apologize.”

And with that Jack managed to open the door to a sight of perfectly lined houses with emancipated kept lawn, flowers, and bushes. He walked forward, not really sure what had happened, eyes still staring at his wrist. There were a million-question floating in his head, ranging from whatever type of metal the bracelet was made of, to how easy it was to convince the guard to let him thorough.

It was this loss of thought that prevented him from noticing someone approaching him, yelling shrilly “who the hell are you.”

Jack jumped and turned around. It was a blonde middle-aged woman, maybe in her 50’s, dressed in simple gardening overalls with a straw-hat. By the trowel she was holding, she must’ve been in the midst of doing gardening work. Before Jack could greet her, she barked her questions again.

“Er…I’m a resident here? I’m Jack—”

“No, you’re not.” Her face contorted to become increasingly ugly highlighting her wrinkles. “I been here almost 23 years and there is no way someone like you could live here. I mean, look at you: Thin, messy hair, short chin. In Jeans―tattered jeans, shirt too big, and god what are those shoes. Where’s Tyrone? I’ll have him fired.”

It was lucky that the woman lived right next to the side gate. Tyrone must’ve heard the commotion and came out, trying to defuse the situation.

“Sorry Mr. Smith. This is Mrs. Cindy Ricci—please stay calm. He is a resident and he…he…”

Tyrone was speaking is confused tone and that was when Jack took the initiative and mumbled whatever he could think of “Errr…[Redacted]! Err.. Cindy was it? Yes, I am a resident here. I…er…live here at your place. I mean I mean my place…I mean I crash here time to time that you’re always happy to accommodate me. And…er…you’re with Tyrone, doing work, too. Both of you really respected me when I got you two together.”

Her eyes went from fury filled to a dazed look, mumbling incoherently: “I…can’t be working…. I’m…retired… widow.”

“No…er…you…you said 23. You landed a job here and you’re really good at it. I mean, you never really did do well in school, or with people, but here, you met Tyrone, and he had been a wonderful…lovely especially to you.” Jack was about to continue when he noticed the wrinkles of Ms. Cindy was slowly regressing. She was getting shorter, her skin became paler, and the colour of her hair was returning to a brighter hue while getting longer. The strawhat was dropping as she frantically tried to grab hold of it. Gone were the remnant of a 50-year-old and there stood was a young adult. Because her body had grown smaller her gardening clothes just hung on her shoulders, making her look like she was wearing oversized clothes.

“Yeah, honey,” this time it was Tyrone without a hint he had noticed anything amiss. He spoke up but all Jack could do was stare quietly at her transformation.

“Oh-oh, sorry Mr. Smith” The woman cried desperately with tears in her eyes. Her voice sounded higher pitch than before. “Please don’t fire me. I don’t know what got over me. I―I—really like it here.” Tyrone approach her and put her arms around her, going “there there.”

“That’s OK, just call me Jack” said Jack, causing her to bawl her eyes out. “I…uh, was just surprised you were tending to the garden that’s all.”

“I’m sorry, Mr. Jack, it was my day off and I noticed you were out and your plants were dry and I was bored and Tyke was…” She would have continued if Jack hadn’t stopped her.

“That’s OK. I’m just surprised you were out of your uniform, that’s all.”

This caused her to cry even louder and Tyrone kept apologizing on her behalf.

“Like I said it’s just rare. You usually prefer to just commando with just your tools.”

Before he could say anything, Cindy began struggling to get her clothes off. She finally succeeded to reveal her perky B sized breast and slender body, over a styled trimmed bush in a heart shape just above her crotch. She smiled innocently at both of them. She was stark naked, the only thing left was a green bracelet on her right wrist.

“What?”

Tyrone replied. “Honey, you don’t have to…”

Jack, thinking quickly, replied “[Redacted] It’s fine. We all know how much of a nymph you are and you enjoy doing that, especially to me. You even ask me to take care of her every once in a while. Remember, Tyrone?”

“…hesitate whenever you’re with Mr. Jack here.”

There was nothing much to say as Jack tried to process what had happened. He quickly asked Cindy to guide him into her house so he could collect his thought (to which the 2 replied it was his too). Tyrone went back to the gate, citing professional courtesy. Jack quickly ushered her away trying not to be distracted by a naked woman in the room.

Sitting on the couch in the living room he took a sip of tea that Cindy had quickly prepared and began examining the bracelet. He enjoyed the aroma of black tea as he tried to ignore everything.

‘What the heck is happening!” He nearly shouted at the bracelet, hoping it would present some answers. There was no reply. He thought back at the man in the suit. There was definitely something supernatural going on. Well, based on his encounter he would say magic was involved. Jack wasn’t one to judge but it was definitely something new to him. He wasn’t complaining, thinking back at those perky tits with nipples that could cut glass. This could be the start of something wonderful.

“Thank you, man in the suit.” He said to no one in particular, hoping he could hear it.

Jack began collecting his thought: He, somehow, has a magical device that can change people. All he had to do was utter the word [Redacted] and whatever that comes out of his mouth happens. There had to be a catch. Maybe sandwich powered? Nah, it had to be realistic. Maybe there was some limitation. He wasn’t even sure if [Redacted] was the right way to activate this whatever power. Based on what had happened he deduce some suggestion is needed. And going by that thinking, he should be limited to Pearla. He needed answers.

He spied a naked Cindy just peeking out at a nearby doorway. Perhaps she knew that she was being watched she cupped her breast, letting it jiggled ever so lightly. Her breath was fogging the glass door.

Jack could only watch as his pants began to become tighter. He wanted her to give him a tit-job between those lovely breasts but he was more interested in the bracelet.

Deciding it was better to get to the point he asked Cindy to stand in front of her, which she eagerly did so. He began asking a series of questions, not before asking her to pose animatedly.

“Cindy, dear, how long have you been here?”

“I been here for 3 years, sir.” She replied, just shyly covering her nipples area.

“Do you remember anything before that? Like families or school?”

By posing herself on the coffee table and flinging her long hair back, she stood like a model that just got out of a pool. “I do. I mean, my family now is with Tyke. Married almost 3 years. We don’t have a family. It was you that got us together. I can’t can’t thank you enough because I really did badly at school and couldn’t find a job. And Tyke was a wonderful hubby that taught me so so many things.”

Jack looked around, and, to his surprise there on top of the TV was a shelf with a framed picture on it. It was unmistakably a young Cindy in a wedding dress, next to a well-dressed Tyrone, both of them smiling. There was even a piece of paper inside with the words: “Cindy and Tyke. Never forget Mr. Jack…”

Jack was sure the real 50-year-old of Cindy would never have this around. He continued to ask.

“Er… I love your tits but do you know who lived here before?”

“Thank, Mr. Jack. Tyrone did say it belonged to some old hag named Ricci before.”

“But you are Candance, right?”

“No,” sounding confused “I’m Cindy.”

“[Redacted]. you’re Candance. You go by Candy sometimes. It was your old nickname as a Stripper. You’re perky and always ready. Even if you were never that smart you love to play around and had a grand amount of experience with anyone. That is, until you met me and then Tyrone.”

In real time Jack could see the words in the picture change from “Cindy” to “Candy.”

“Yep, that’s me.” She bent forward, showing her pristine ass and pussy while giving a peace sign in between.

That settles it, thought Jack. Whatever was happening all he had to utter [Redacted] and somehow convince the other person of their reality. But how far could he go?”

“Candy. I’m surprised you don’t have a child.”

“I don’t want one. Tyke said it’s a big responsibility and I am just not ready for it. He said it’ll get me all hormony and stuff if I wasn’t already. He grew up badly and all he wants is someone to be with….”

“[Redacted] you have always been 6 months pregnant, and your body is always ready for sex.” He watched as her belly swelled outward and her breast began to be filled, upping up a cup. Her nipples began to darken like it was ready to be bust.

“…that being said he does like me with a pregnant belly! Oh, Mr Jack. I’m so horny. Let me get my toys.”

Cindy, or Candy, ran out of the room carrying her belly with her before he could stop her. Feeling stunned, Jack looked at his bracelet and it was emitting a faint pulsating white glow. He fiddled with it but all he could do was rotate it around. It was firmly stuck on his wrist. Underneath, he saw a familiar word etched on it.

“[Redacted].”

Upon speaking it the glow of the bracelet exploded, filling the room as he shielded his eyes. By the time Jack peeked out there was a holographic message just floating. It reads:

Notification full:

Latest Message:

Warning: Pregnancy blocker activated. The manifestation of life shall not be induced. However, the concept of pregnancy is allowed. Subject will remain pregnant perpetually at the stated duration but shall not be able to bear said life. Reality shall not notice anything amiss.

That was news to Jack. He never did intent to get Candy to have a child but the message was finally something he had answers to. He moved his fingers, noticing the interface worked like how an app on the phone works. He scrolled up to the last few notifications:

Automatic adjustment. Age restriction: Subject shall never be less than 20-year-old.
Automatic adjustment. Reality convergence 6/10. Subject shall recognize changes.
Automatic adjustment. Reality convergence 6/10. Subject shall recognize changes.

The notification went on and on with mentioning of the same Automatic adjustment. It was until he scrolled up to find the first notification:

Mr. Jack Smith personal device registered with Pearla. Authorized by @#@!@. Any subject a member of Pearla are to be subjected to Reality convergence.

The whole thing looked like a gaming interface. At the top there were the words [Redacted], which he assumed was the name of the device. Below was his name registered. And at the side was a single bar with the tag “sexual energy”. It was at lvl 1 showing 850/2000.

He wanted to question who @#@!@ was but he had a feeling he knew. He let out a smile thanking him again.

Candy came back arming herself with a pink headed dido and breast pumps latched on both her nipples. Her eyes looked excited and body was squirming at the slightest breeze. “Mr. Jack, what’s that?” She asks.

“You can see this?” He waved at the holographic interface. It was something he didn’t want show to anyone.

She nodded. It was at this point another notification popped up. Jack clicked on it ignoring Candy’s stare.

“Subject awareness of device detected. Would Registered owner like to activate assistance?”

Jack quickly clicked yes. It prompted another message that asked Jack to read out to the ‘Subject: Candy.”

“[Redacted]. You and Tyrone will never question this…er, interface, nor will you 2 ever notice it.”

Candy began licking sensually at the head of her dildo, seemingly forgotten what she had seen. Jack motioned her sit in front.

She complied with a squeal as she began turning on her pumps. She spread her legs wide open to reveal a wet gleam coming out of her pussy as she slowly rubbed her clit with the dildo and alternate it back to her mouth.

Jack smiled as Candy was enjoying herself.

He noticed the bar was noticeable lower at 750/2000. Confused, he decided to voice his concern, and sure enough another pop up appeared.

Answer: Points have been deducted due to usage of [Redacted] per individual.

So that was the catch. It had some sort of point system and it was 50 points from Candy and Tyrone making it 100. Naturally, he had 2 question: how are points decided and how do you refill them?

Answer: Points are deducted based unlocking new tiered subject and subject’s change. Insufficient points would result in partially or none induced change.

Answer: Points are refilled through—

Before he could read the next word, Candy had positioned herself in front of him. Specifically, in between his legs. Her eyes had a hazy look to them and fixed on his crotch. She and was panting heavily like a like she had just come back from a run.

“Mr Jack…” she began, her lips quivering. “I-I can’t take it no more. C-can…?”

Perhaps this was the time to enjoy himself, Jack thought. He smiled brightly that caused Candy to take it as a cue. Her smile lit up as she moved gently, lifting her head towards the zipper, trying to pull it down with her teeth. She failed every time but she was determined. Taking pity on her Jack decide to help by taking it off. His member stood strong as he saw the hunger in Candy’s eye.

Candy lunged forward, nipping gently at the head. Jack felt the soft kisses as she rubbed it with her cheeks. She knew what she was doing. First the head, then the side; a long lick at his balls and up again. Sometimes, she stopped to savour the taste. Jack groaned where he sat trying not move too much in case he ended it too soon. His girlfriend had given him a blowjob before but it was nothing like it from someone who knew what she was doing.

Candy began scooting closer and closer. Her arms squeezed side by side giving him a view of her very well pronounced cleavage. The only sound in the room were the gentle whirl of her breast pumps masking the gentle kisses of his penis. She could only look up, eager to do it all with just her small mouth.

“I-I want you to give me a tit-job,” Jack instructed her hoping he could delay his load and Candy eagerly complied. She stood up airing her naked body as her hands reached for the straps holding her pumps. They dropped on to the floor spraying milk from her nipples. Some got onto Jack’s face.

“I’m so sorry, Mr. Jack.” He covered her breast like she did something bad.

“That’s OK.” He reassured her. He licked the drops from his lips―warm and sweet, with a hint of cantaloupe. “Come here,” He motioned her. When she did his mouth latched onto the right nipple.

“Eeeek! Mr. Jack, Stooop—It’s sensitive after it’s pumped.”

“Hmmm, delicious.’ Jack continued ignoring her pleas. His mouth moved to suction the milk out. His tongue found those nipples that was now hard and occasionally flicked at the tap, causing Candy to scream louder. Her legs gave out on her and she fell halfway onto her knees. When she finally collected herself, Jack stood in front of her. His erection was still going hard and strong, feeling like he could go all day.

Candy eyes gleamed with excitement as she pinched her nipples firmly with her fingers. She squeezed liberally, spaying milk all over her target. Jack could feel the warm sensation running down but it wasn’t until she cupped his penis that he understood what was going on.

“Woah,” Jack cried. “So, this is the skill of a pregnant woman.”

Candy giggled as he steadied herself on her knees. “Tyke like this kind of play. He taught me this. Do you like it Mr. Jack?” She continued to rub up and down, using the milk as a lube. Her eyes focused only on Jack’s with excitement.

“Of course, I do.” Jack began wondering something about the device. Over time he had giving instruction what Candy was becoming, but he did not teach her to do it. Maybe the device was just that good, maybe something was filtering information with whatever he asked of it, or, maybe…Tyrone was just that kinky. He chucked as he remembered saying Tyrone taught her a lot of things.

Jack wasn’t one to complain as he slowly began feeling the rush. He felt he could go on hours and hours just enjoying the moment of a pillow massage. It was until he noticed Candy eyes were now only focusing on his dick, tongue darting out ever so slightly to catch the musky taste. She let out a soft whine every time it failed, causing Jack erection to stiffen.

“You ready Candy?” This was it. He couldn’t take it anymore. He was about to bust a nut until someone unceremoniously barged front the front door.

“Who are you,” cried the woman. Behind her was frantic Tyrone reluctantly following after. “Where’s Candy? I heard cries and I know she lived alone…and...”

She was well curved woman sporting a sleek amount dark hair, reaching just below her neckline. The way she carried herself meant she was ready for business: strong stance and heavy footsteps, eyes armed with horn rimmed glasses; Dressed in a business suit and a demeanour that she was always ready to go into a battle. She was perhaps as old as the old Cindy, maybe younger. But before he could say anything, she glared daggers at Jack while Candy was on her knees, tongue darting out like a snake.

“I demand you to- “

“Stop Madam Monica. This is Jack.”

“I don’t care who the fuck is Jack, Tyrone! As head of security I gave you one job and you let in this scum in Cindy’s house―Wait, this this was Mrs Ricci.” She shook her head furiously like she didn’t know what to focus on. “I will have your head for this!”

Shit shit shit, thought Jack. He wanted to move away but Candy was firmly trapping his erection between her breasts, not wanting to let go. Her eyes were fixed on her prize and Jack doubt she was even aware of this unwanted visitor.

“[Redacted] Madam Monica. You’re not bothered by this. In fact, you’re turned on by this. Jealous even. You have been this woman’s mentor teaching her the ways since your days as an escort. Tyrone is the real head of security and you are here as a secretary.”

Her eyes glazed forward like she was stuck in a haze. Did it work? Jack saw she was wearing a blue bracelet so if it was the same as before it should—

“How dare you call me a secretary! I will have your head for this! I was next door, leaving, when I heard—”

—Should not work. Madam Monica stamped her foot forward. It was at this time Jack received 2 well timed messages:

Warning: Subject Madam Monica experienced Reality Convergence 3/10. Subject will not perceive new reality fully.

Notification alert: Warning. Higher tier detected. Insufficient point to unlock and converge. Please refill to continue.

Madam Monica was approaching fast about 10 steps from the door. Jack’s stiffened his dick. Not at the approaching threat but his erection was now encased in a flesh mound of warmness. Perhaps Candy was a bit to impatient over the whole ordeal she decided to thrust her mouth forward, taking Jack’s whole member past her mouth and deep down her throat all with a soft moan.

“Oooooo―” The warm, yet, sticky sensation caused Jack to shoot out his load down unexpectedly, causing Candy to stiffen out as she led out a softer moan over her own orgasm. He held Candy’s head to steady herself from the vibration and he could feel her giggling excitedly as she stayed in place.

Jack slowly tried to pull himself out but Candy held firm. It was then he noticed someone kneeling at her side.

“Excellent girl. Excellent. 8/10 technique. Now don’t hold it in for too long or you’ll suffocate. Mr. Smith here has given you something wonderful and you should savour the taste.”

Jack received 2 notification:

Notification alert: Energy refilled by dual subject.

Automatic adjustment. New subject unlocked.

Reality convergence 6/10. Subject shall recognize changes.

The status bar was now at 300/2000.

Eventually Candy relaxes her throat. Jack’s member was flaccid when he pulled out, causing a line of drool to latch onto it. Candy just sat there in a daze, mouth opening and closing like a fish gasping for air.

Jack turned to Madam Monica, holding it in front of her. “Why don’t you get a taste?”

“Oh, I couldn’t.”

“[Redacted] of course you could. You always enjoy working under Tyrone because of the intrinsic benefits that you can enjoy, like having to clean up after your favourite Candy.”

Her eyes lit up. She smiled, rolling her tongue over her scarlet lips before licking Jack’s member, causing him to nearly melt to the floor. Her tongue grasped like a snake over the whole shaft. She took it up, then down, and from the balls to the shaft, picking up every inch as she could. It was definitely Candy’s technique but her mentor was definitely better.

Tyrone looked on proudly as he turned to Jack. “Sorry Mr. Smith. Madam Monica was at the neighbors. She was just leaving when she heard you and Candy. I guess she was too jealous you having alone time with her.”

‘That’s OK.” Replied Jack with a grunt. He looked at the status bar and began assessing the situation. It turns out the status bar could be replenished with an orgasm? It said 2 subjects so that must it. That was what he could come up with. The reality convergence wasn’t perfect but it does come in handy. There were so many questions popping up that he needed to try more.

But…sexual energy? He wasn’t one to complain but it was certainly weird.

He looked down at Madam Monica and wanted to experiment more. He declared “[Redacted] you’re now called Momo whenever we’re around. As I was saying, you have always been the secretary and you take care of the daily activities around here. Tyrone may be head and you’re the figurehead that everyone thinks so. You’re smart and know how to handle any situation, and also a massive closet slut deep inside. You masturbate whenever you could and no one would be wiser. You live with Tyrone and take care to teach any new recruit. Candy here is your main protege and you’re proud of her, always. You have a fierce loyalty to me ever since I found her for you and you never questioned it. In fact, you trust me with all your life.”

Momo’s eyes blinked a few times as the notification began ringing: “Automatic adjustment. Reality convergence 6/10. Subject shall recognize changes. Status 200/2000.”

By the time she was done she stood like a bonfire secretary, licking clear her lips of any leftover rewards. She adjusted her hair and glasses and stood firmly ready for any command. “I apologize Mr. Smith. “She bowed diligently. “I didn’t realize it was you with Candy. I heard the familiar shriek and…well, I was too abrupt with my decision. I can see well my student remembers her lesson.”

“All well that ends well.”

Candy was on the floor her hands holding her cheeks smiling stupidly having finished everything. Jack had another idea and this time he wanted to spend his time wisely.

“Tyrone, take Candy here and why don’t the both of you have some fun in there. I want the both of you scream loudly when you’re coming, all right? Make sure you both enjoy it.”

Both of them said yes immediately and escaped into the bedroom. This gave him time to question Momo. He needed to know more about Pearla.

“Momo, can you refresh me about Pearla? Like how many people are around and do all of us have to wear these bracelets?”

“Certainly, Mr. Smith. There are approximate 1000 people living here. It is a gated community after all, arranged in a circular pattern with houses and facilities, with 2 entrance or exits points. In the middle there is a single high-rise apartment and a mini mall, pool, and cafe, and the park that surrounds it, and more. The residents are exclusively picked with most of them enrolling in the nearby college and a small handful managing the rest, including myself. It is all free to use for the community. We are all members of it as long as we have one of these bracelets.”

“That is a rather strange exclusive pick. Is there anyone that controls the community?”

“At most it would be the HOA, including myself. Most of us reside in the only apartment here but some chooses to be near the tiered housing. We control who can come and go, and are in charge of any approvals. I believe the HOA wants to keep some undesirables out. “

“One more thing. What about visitors? Surely it is still allowed, right.”

“Of course. We give out these temporary one coloured red. Or in the case of workers, black. They can be used to come and go from the gate and that’s it. Security are on a payroll handled by me. Candy is a special case as she is more of a resident but is always happy to work shift occasionally.”

Sweet. That meant anyone can potentially be changed and anyone outside may be too, as long as they wear the bracelet. Wait, that’s wrong. So far, the test was on those wearing those bracelets. They could be residents but may not be wearing them. Or they could take it off. Or, could it just have needed on paper, showing them as residents? Further testing is required. But there is one thing he could try now: what if someone took it off after being transformed?

Momo further explained there is, in fact, a tier system based on the colour of the bracelet:

Gold—highest tier possible that govern the rest.

Silver—higher tier in management.

Blue—Associate management.

Green—resident with no power.

White—New residents.

Red—Visitors.

Black—workers.

Jack pondered for a minute, letting the sound of a headboard knocking on the wall reverberate through the house. He eventually decided it was better risk a test early and ordered Momo to take off her bracelet.

To his surprise, she did, with no change whatsoever. She looked on until she asked what was wrong as she placed the bracelet on the table. He decided to test it out if her slutiness had change. “Momo, have you masturbated today?”

“Not today, I apologize. I’m thinking of it now, though.”

He took the vibrating dildo that Candy had used and offered to her. Momo eagerly accepted it as she held it with both hands. Taking the head, she generously coated it with saliva. She stripped off her pants and began inserting it into her pussy. She turned it on as let it twirl ever softly below her.

“Thank you,” She replied with a straight face. Every so often Jack could see her brow twitched slightly, perhaps fighting back at the sensation.

“I’m coming! “Cried out Candy.

Right on que Jack quickly opened up the interface. The status bar showed 400/2000.

Then Tyrone cried out. 600/2000.

“Hmm, that is interesting.” Thought Jack. It seems an orgasm was about 200 points for each person. And he didn’t have to be the one. He was right as long as he kept things sexual. How about changes? How much would that take?

He turned to Momo who was now staring at the interface. Embarrassed over a rookie mistake, he instructed her to no longer care nor could she see it. The number didn’t change.

Of course, Jack thought, facepalming himself. He instructed Momo to put her bracelet back on and repeated. 550/2000.

It was time to go for broke. “[Redacted]. Momo, you are a real hard worker here. In fact, the real reason you like it here is, not just for me, of course, is that you have a certain trigger, biologically speaking, and only from me: You can’t cum on your own even if you could. You have always been able to easily reach that level every day. Best you can do is edge yourself, indefinitely, and need to be my given permission to cum and I can set conditions. If someone is around to tell you when to ‘cum’ are you able to, but only if permission is expressively given by me. That is, in fact, your favourite kind of salary.” Perhaps it was a bit to harsh he decided to add: “and you when you come you always come hard and always be satisfied” as a sort of incentive.

Momo’s eyes blurred as she received the instruction. The number dropped further to 500/2000.

By the time Momo’s eyes returned she was looking up with a slight plea in her eyes. “Oh, Mr. Jack, Please please please . Let me cum.”

Jack was enjoying the sight of her half naked squirming. Her legs crossing each other just barely closing as the dildo kept rotating clockwise. She had her fingers up to her breast and rubbing her nipples lazily through her clothes. Her eyes didn’t want to look away as if she could plead her case between those glasses.

Jack wanted to give the order one by one as he wanted to test something. “[Redacted] You are naturally clean shaven down there. ““[Redacted] You have long hair that reaches your waist and I want your hair to turn brown. ““[Redacted] And, what the heck, you have a mole on the right above your bellybutton.”

He made clear to repeat at certain interval, finding it took 5 minutes each to register. The status bar went down to 200/2000 as he witnessed each those changes. Her hair on her pussy slowly receded; her dark hair became longer and longer and at the same time, a brown hue flew out of her roots turning her into a natural brunette. A rather small black dot formed near her bellybutton.

He waited a bit longer as she continued to beg. “[Redacted] you have a clit ring AND you can only speak Latin.” Sure enough, a metal ring magically appeared but she continued to speak in English . The number went to 100/2000.

“is there a porn shop around here? No…Hmm. Let’s try it. [Redacted] You own the only adult porn shop in place of the apartment here and everyone love…” Jack would have continued had a notification hadn’t come informing him “Request denied due to low level. Insufficient points.”

“It didn’t say insufficient, but low level.” Interesting. Having satisfied with his answer Jack told her it was fine to come now. She screamed loudly, rivaling the orgasm of anyone today, her pussy bursting like a dam shooting the dildo out and landing with an audible clunk on the floor. She knelled the wet floor, catching her heavy breath at the ordeal muttering “thank you” all over again.

It was a good thing Jack stepped to the side to let her come. Now, he understood more or less how the device worked. Changing body parts will take about 100 (big changes require big points. Not surprising), changing something mentally would be 50. All of it require a onetime change and if he wanted to change later the points would be deducted. Body and mental changes are considered separate and only the first one will be registered. He postulates it should’ve now reached 300/2000 over her orgasm, gaining 200.

He tried a few more times and tried to give her an automatic orgasm but the system denied, requesting “30-minute break is required”. Undaunted, Jack tried to let her be able to speak in another language, grow another arm, or no longer needing glasses The system denied the first 2 with “insufficient lvl” but accepted the last one.

Jack remembered the notification mentioning something about higher tier which could influence some limitation. He was about to ask the device about it but a knock came from the front door. A voice cried out: “Madam, are you there? We heard some screaming.”

Jack quickly asked who was it and Momo replied in hushed breath. ‘The..they..the new students, Inka and Neka..new next door…they must’ve been worried.”

Jack quickly asked her to tidy herself up to greet them. With 200/2000, it shouldn’t be enough to change 2 people at the same time. But then the earlier question came back with a notification:

Answer: The higher tier level the more points are required to unlock before reality convergence.

Notification alert: 2 subjects detected. Would the Mr Smith like to request automatic calculation for all future changes?

“Yes, please,” Jack nearly shouted. The interface showed a spinning circle that went round and round until it settled on a math question: “200 X 2 for both subject.”

That meant he needed 400, and another 100 to induce mental change. His points were only 200/2000

Just as he was getting worried 2 loud moans escaped from the bedroom. He checks the numbers and smiled. This would be the moment of truth.

* * *

The very next morning Jack was awakened in a bed. It wasn’t his room nor was its Tyrone’s. It belonged to one in between his legs, or, at least used to. Whoever it was was slowly taking care of his morning wood with what he could only assume were a pair of marshmallows massaging it. As he slowly lifted up his sheets, careful not to disturb the perpetrators, 2 pairs of eyes locked back at him like a pair of predators.

“Gof murning,” the pair tried to greet him but their mouths were full. Jack lectured them it was bad mannered to speak when eating and was only given a soft huff in return. He gave up, his muscles felt sore and he wasn’t going to argue with them about it. Eventually, he let their work continued unperturbed and then came into one of their mouth, prompting one of them to growl.

“Neka Onee-chan,”. That would mean the one crying was Inka. She got up revealing a petite Japanese woman wearing a white headpiece on her head, a frilly dress with black laced bras on her well pronounced breasts, a tiny apron in the front and outfitted with a pair of black stocking at the feet. Her black hair styled elegantly and pulled back in a bun so her cleavage could be seen every time. She looked like the typical Japanese French maid that he had always seen but for this one, she was wearing a pair of dog ears.

The disbeliever had given them animalistic quirks, namely a cat and a dog, as Jack pleasantly found out. It was, frankly, easier tell them apart.

She whined excessively as the culprit finally resurfaced while licking her lips. It was Neka, and she looked identical to her sister in both looks and attire, except this one had a pair of car ears on her head.

Neka kept licking her lips and the back of her hands like she had paws, savoring the taste while ignoring Inka as she kept shaking her in frustration.

Jack decided he should intervene. “Now now, Neka, be a good girl and share some with Inka.”

“Meow, but tasty breakfast.” She began smacking her lips loudly.

“Don’t be selfish.”

Before he could say another word, Inka decided to take action as she drove her lips into her sister’s mouth. Her tongue shot out desperately as she licked Neka lips, face, and even hair, causing Neka to thrash around in desperation asking for mercy.

Inka and Neka, the Japanese twin sisters of next door that had recently moved in. After gaining enough points he decided it was time to take things seriously. He decided that the first thing he needed was a place to stay. All he needed was a few adjustments, namely some help around the house. That was why he decided to transplant himself as the master of the household.

At first, Jack was worried. They weren’t wearing the bracelet and couldn’t think of a way to convince them to, especially to a stranger. That was when Momo came to the rescue and lectured it to them. Jack rewarded her by allowing her to eat out Candy. He made sure to allow her trigger to activate from anyone in the Tyrone household.

The sisters were a young pair of students getting ready for college. With some persuasion, Jack managed to turn them into a pair of horny sisters that moved in to take care of the place. They were naturally in their maid duties because of someone who wanted proof.

By now Inka had pinned Neka down on the bed. She had her butt raised high and wiggling it about as she landed her kisses on her sister. Jack took it as a cue and slowly got up. His dick was still as hard. Maybe it was the sight of her wagging her butt like she had a tail or something else. Nevertheless, he decided to have some fun. He put his hands on her hips and when he moved her panties away, she never stopped wagging.

Holding up his erection, Jack carefully took aim. The hole was a moving target and opened to receive. There! He took the chance putting it near the opening. The wagging slowed down a bit as it floats just above the sphincter. After waiting for a moment for her to get ready, he thrusted forward, causing Inka to howl.

Inka ass was tight as he expected. If Neko was a cat then her tongue cleaning skill would reign supreme. For a dog, however, the art of doggy style remains undisputed.

Jack kept the rocking motion consistent and slow as Inka kept releasing small barks of pleasure. Neko was evidently jealous as she popped Inka’s right breast out. She began licking at it causing her to shudder more and more. Not to be outdone Jack gave a few slaps on the massive butt producing a louder howl.

His thrust began faster and faster and the howls continued until he couldn’t take it anymore and unloaded his seed into her. Inka howled one final time before slumping onto the bed, her head landed sideway with a dumb look on her face.

“Yay, cleaning time!” Neka quickly got up and began cleaning Jack’s penis citing maid duties. Jack gave her some head pat of encouragement and she purred back. When he had enough, he instructed Neka to help her sister clean up as he had matters to attend to. The last thing he saw before closing the door was Neka licking her lips at the sight of her sisters overarched behind dripping with a dessert.

“Have you had your fun?”

That was a question that was asked by a red headed woman with a skinny frame just barely holding her C cup breasts. She was sitting on the couch dressed like she had just come in a hurry. Her face was freckled with a small nose and bright lips. It was Abigail, his girlfriend.

“Satisfied?” Jack gleamed at her.

After making the talking with the sisters and settling down, Jack talked to Momo to know more about the resident. He needed to plan well if he wanted to test more. Most of them were away on Christmas holiday but nevertheless there were enough people still around. As she gave him a short-detailed list of the resident, there was one family name that caught his attention: The Bailey family.

Even if it was late Jack quickly called up Abigail and asked her to come quickly. At first, she was skeptical about the whole thing but when she was given a visitor bracelet and given her big tits, she was somewhat convinced. After that, he asked her to perform a few tests for him. With her big tits, Jack found out as long as she wore the bracelet, she got to keep them, even after leaving the premise. However, if she took it off in the premise her tits remained, but they will disappear when she took them off outside. They will, however, grow back, if she put it on when she returned.

That goes the same way with the control, as Jack began to call his. The only difference is he couldn’t take it off no matter how he tried and he wasn’t able to change anything if he wasn’t in Pearla.

Mental changes were somewhat trickier. For permanent resident, the effects remained even if they took it off, in or out (He had Candy and Tyrone streak naked outside in the cover of the night. At least he got points for it). But for visitors, however, they will seemingly forget everything that has happened when they took it off outside, but would remember everything when they put it back inside like it had never happened. The only caveat they soon discovered was the visitor had to be told to notice the changes.

Jack tried it with Abigail by convincing she had a sister even if she was a single child. He introduced her to Candy. Standing a head higher, Abigail began calling her lil sis dotting her as much as possible, much to Jack’s delight.

They even discussed the possibilities of switching different bracelets and it seems to be imprinted no matter how they switched. One odd change was, as Jack tried, when she gave Abigail a black bracelet it changed to Red, prompting him to believe it wouldn’t be easy to just switch it with others.

Surprisingly, these were still somehow unconvincing to her when they returned and turned the sister thing back to normal, a test Jack wanted to conduct to see if it was reversible. But for his final test he decided to ask whatever she wanted to change. Jack checked the device and it does allow her to do just that as long as he had given permission.

Abigail did ask if it was a good idea but Jack was confident it would convince her immediately. “I’ll give you permission. Just speak [Redacted] to the twins. You know what? Surprise me. I’m a little tired and I need to sleep. I can’t wait for your surprise in the morning.” Said Jack as he fell asleep almost immediately on his new bed.

It was most definitely a surprise and Jack thank her for it since they were different from before.

“All right, I believe in you. I gave them animalistic quirks because it was easier tell them apart. I convinced them they’re from a fantasy world and was looking for a master to serve together as was their custom. They don’t know much of this world and that is where we come in. Funny enough, you can’t change them on the body level, but mentally you can convince them otherwise…. and…I now believe in you.”

“I knew I recognize them from that Anime we watched last …wait, what do you mean believe in me?”

“I mean, you do know you could’ve change me and kept me here forever. You know that, right?”

Sweat started to drip from his temples. That most certainly was a possibility. He didn’t think of it. He was too eager to tell her what plans he has. Heck, by that logic Abigail may even be able to change and trap him here. It was his bracelet but he couldn’t be sure. But her next words reassured her.

“I gave you a bigger cock and shorter refractory period. Can’t believe you didn’t realize that.” She pouted and crossed her arms. It was her cute way of trusting him; Jack knew and he loved her for it.

“Pervert,” he replied playfully.

“I don’t want to hear that from you.”

“I gave you bigger breast because you wanted to try them…so we’re even? I can change them back.”

She hesitated a moment before replying in a whisper. “I’m keeping the breast…”

“You what…” Jack leered forward as he jokingly teased her. He could see her blushing as she playfully swatted him away, then, grabbed him and gave him a peck on his cheeks. “I’m keeping the breast!” her voice sounding louder this this.” And you know you having sex behind my back constitute as cheating, right?”

“I’m sorry…” Jack kowtow in front of her.

“I’ll forgive you. This is a special situation. You were always brash about these things. It was way worth missing my shift but I’ll think of something. So? tell me why would you want to let me know when you get to keep it to yourself”

“Katelyn Bailey.”

“Your ex?”

“and your best—I mean ex-best friend. The one that caused us to drop out of college.”

Abigail was quiet for a moment but Jack could see flashes of fury in her eyes. She wrinkled her nose as she always does when deep in thought.

“All right, I’m listening. But I’m not letting you off the hook having sex behind my back. I have needs too you know.”

“Say it and I will deliver.”

“You think your now best friend Tyrone has a massive big dick?” She said, her cheeks reddening.

Jack quickly agreed to the terms. Not because it was just a fair trade, but because he knew the both of them had a common goal and were going to enjoy it here. His bracelet began to glow as the interface began to pop up, letting both Jack and Abigail to see the unmistakable notification filled with fireworks that said “Congratulation! Lvl2 has been acquired. Upgrade complete.”