The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Peel’s Revenge.

By The Slaver & Cutler. C. Wolfe.

Peel stood in the small office watching as Burlingham-Mandrel the former assistant D.A. worked on the lap-top on the desk before him. It was now several weeks since Peel had enslaved him; shortly after that had happened Burlingham-Mandrel had been reported missing. He had phoned in sick, and then after that he had just disappeared. Peel smiled as he looked at the guy sitting at the desk: now, with his completely shaved head beard and wearing glasses instead of his contact-lenses nobody would guess that the person sitting at the desk was Burlingham-Mandrel the assistant D.A. There was a knock on the office door and Alexander, Peel’s enslave prison guard came into the room.

Alexander without a word handed Peel a file, he took the file opened it and read it. After he had finished reading the file Peel looked up at Alexander. “You have done well Slave. You are sure that this information is correct?” asked Peel. “Yes Master,” came the reply from Alexander. “Then we will act on it. But not right now, first you will collect Cutler for me. I want him under my control before my Master plan can begin,” said Peel closing the file. “Tonight I will bring another into my ranks of slaves to help you with Cutler.”

Later that night: “Again!” Peel said firmly to the naked man standing in front of the desk. Yet another member of the night guard staff now stood entranced before Dr. Peel in Edwards’s office; moisture shimmered on the guard’s muscular body, and he was gasping for breath. The guard was in his mid-30’s, and like Alexander the other guard Peel had control of, the new slave who was called Luther was bearded, but his head had been shaved completely bold.

“I told you, again bitch!” Peel growled darkly at Luther. “No, please no more.” Gasped Luther, beads of sweat slowly run down his body. “...Don’t think I can. You’ve had him cum repeatedly nearly all night. Don’t think I,” the reply came back. “Again I said,” Dr. Peel replied sharply, cutting off the guard’s protest. “Now, again bitch wank!” The naked guard weakly nodded, the hypnotised guy restarted his manual self-abuse.

Soon the room was filled with the guard’s heavy ragged breathing as he jerked at a dick long since dried out. “Ugh. Ughh. Ahhh. Fuckkk” The entranced guard grunted as his uncut dick stiffened, his face contorted as he tied by sheer effort of will-power to produce cum out of nowhere. Peel smirked to himself, as he watched Luther jerking his rod. “Faster, faster,” ordered Peel, Luther now whimpered as he manipulated his now painfully throbbing appendage. He was cupping his now drained hefty pouches in one hand to give them some comforting warmth. He gripped his manhood and pumped harder.

“Oh...man...Uuuh” Luther threw his head back and groaned as he climaxed. Luther seemed to tap into some hidden reservoir of jism in his young spent balls; he sent fourth a large glob of jism, the large bubble of creamy fluid formed on the tips of Luther’s dick. Luther shook his deflating dick the creamy fluid broke free and fell into the pool of cum at his feet. “You’re not such an arrogant guy now are you?” Said Peel from behind the desk. Luther fell to the floor on his knees, he grunted as he released his sore dick. “Why are you doing this to me,” whimpered Luther as he fell forward onto the ground.

Luther lay on the ground, panting. “You bitch I intended to milk you so badly you’ll be just a shell of your former self. Then I’m going to reprogramed you into a mindless cretin,” laughed Peel Luther tried to stand up, but as soon as he moved; he felt his dick lurch, and throb, a familiar tingling hit his guts. Luther let out a cry like an animal, his cock lurched, but nothing happened. “..UHHH...FUCKK...” Luther gasped. Peel stood up and came round the desk; in his hands he held an I-player, Peel slid the player’s head-phones over Luther’s head and started it. The effect on Luther was amid at; his eyes glazed over his body shock and a low sounding ‘yes master’ came from his mouth ever now and then. Peel smiled to himself as he watch Luther take in this reprogramming which would allow him to work without question with Peel other slave Alexander, the programming that sealing his fate as a mindless cretin would come later.

Dawn had only just started, the sun was slowly raising but there were still long shadows all over the track that run through the park. Stood in some of these shadows were Alexander and Luther, waiting. Shorty their target came into sight, a tall well-built guy in his late thirties. The guy jogging along the track in bright yellow Lycia shorts and top was D. Cutler, Attorney of Law. He had been Peel’s defense Attorney, and soon he would become the newest sex-slave of Peel. The two former guards stepped back into the shadows as Cutler draw near to where they stood. The two guys let Cutler jog past them, and then they pounced on the jogging figure. The two guards out matched Cutler in seconds they had over powered Cutler and brought him to the ground. Alexander injected him with a syringe full of a cocktail of drugs mixed by Peel

Quickly the drugs to hold and Cutler lay still on the ground, the two guards stood looking down at Cutler on the ground. “OK. I think his ready that first shot seems to have taken effect. Let’s get his mouth open and I’ll give him his dose of this one just like master told us to do,” said Alexander holding up a small clear drug’s bottle, the fucked-up Cutler could just read the label: Novocain-Beta. Do Not Exceed 103 cc dose. At a nod from Alexander Luther knelt down beside Cutler turned his head slightly, and then forced his mouth open. Alexander quickly filled a syringe with the drug, knelt by Luther and injected the drugs into Cutler’s mouth. Whatever the drugs were that had been injected into Cutler, they were having an effect on Cutler.

Cutler still could not move and his mind would not work properly, and suddenly he lost all feeling and use of his mouth and tongue. Severely inhuman grunt came from the fucked-up Cutler lying on the floor. Alexander and Luther laughed at Cutler, the drugs had worked perfectly. “Well it seems that our friend here now only has an IQ of 45. I think that we had better help him dress for his stay at Bleak moor State Mental Prison, which I hear will be permanent,” said Alexander as he stood up, pulling Cutler up onto his feet. Alexander kept a firm hold on Cutler so he wouldn’t fall back on to the floor.

Luther quickly striped Cutler of his Lycia shorts and top, next went the thin white jock-strip and rubber running pumps. Luther stepped back and looked at the naked Cutler held up by Alexander. “Now then my friend, there’s a few items to fit you with, then we can get you to the state mental prison,” said Alexander as Luther moved over to a bush on the side of the track, he returned shorty carrying a black sports bag. Luther dropped the bag onto the ground and opened it. He pulled out the bag a canvas jock-strap much chunkier and heavier that the one Cutler had worn under his Lycia shorts.

It took Luther only a few seconds to tightly encase Cutler’s shaft and ball-sacs in the jock-strap, there was a soft click as Luther locked the straps in place with small plastic padlocks. Next Luther pulled out of the bag a canvas straight-jacket. Several minutes later Cutler was tightly secured into the jacket, and Luther was locking the last plastic padlock in place: holding the straps of the jacket in place down the back of the jacket as well as the two that came up from the front of the jacket, between Cutler legs and fastened to the back with a plastic padlock.

Lastly, Luther pulled a canvas transport hood out the bag, which he pulled over Cutler’s head. The hood had mesh netting running down from its top too just under where Cutler’s eyes where, the rest of the hood was thick padded canvas. Inside the hood was a thick cloth pad, the pad slid into Cutler’s wide open mouth, immediately Luther pulled the outer straps tight, holding the hood and cloth pad firmly in place! The straps were also fastened down with plastic padlocks. Luther then quickly packed all of Cutler’s things into the black sports bag and zipped it shut. Luther then took hold of Cutler. Alexander left Luther holding Cutler and went to collect the van parked nearby behind a clump of trees. Moments later he returned with the van; Alexander climbed out the van and walked to the rear doors, and pulled them open.

He pulled down a ramp, and then climbed into the back of the van; seconds later he came down the ramp pushing a wheelchair with a high upright back. Alexander pushed the chair over to Cutler and Luther; who dumped Cutler in the chair. The two men used the straps on the chair to tightly bind Cutler into the chair, and his head to the high upright back. Once they were finished, Alexander pushed Cutler up the ramp into the van. In the middle of the back of the van was a metal box that was just big enough to hold the wheelchair and Cutler. Alexander pushed the chair into the box; he then tightly secured the chair into the box and then closed its door sealing Cutler in darkness till they arrived at the prison.

Alexander came out the back of the van and locked the door; then he and Luther climbed into the front of the van, Alexander in the driving sit. The van started up and drove away. The whole attack had taken less than half an hour. The sun was still rising slowly into the early morning sky; the van headed towards the state mental prison, where Dr. Peel was waiting! The van arrived at the prison; Alexander drove the van around the back of the building and down a ram to one of the pair of doors to the basement of the prison.

Alexander climbed out the van and went into the back of the van, while Luther got out the van walked over to the double doors and knocked on them. A few seconds pass before the doors are opened by Peel, who nods to Luther, “Good, you have the package ready for me,” he asks looking past Luther at the open back doors of the van. “Yes Master it is ready for you,” came the flat reply from Luther; he had just finished talking as Alexander wheeled the wheelchair out the back of the van and down its ram towards the open double doors.

Both Peel and Luther moved aside as Alexander pushed the chair through the doors; once Alexander and the chair were inside Peel closed and locked the doors, he and Luther followed Alexander down a passage towards an open door at the end of it. Alexander pushed the chair through the door into a small dim lit cell.

In which was only a bed and a screen on a flexi metal arm over the top of the bed, were the person lying on the bed, head would be. The still heavily drugged Cutler was released from the chair and the travel hood was removed from his head, and a large rubber ball-gag was placed in his mouth and tied tightly in place. Next Alexander and Luther lifted Cutler out the wheelchair and throw him on the bed on his back.

Then Alexander and Luther bound Cutler to the bed, and then Alexander place headphones attached to an M.P.3 player on Cutler’s head. The two guards leaved the room, only Peel remained. Cutler was now hardly conscious. The screen above his head sprung into life, a spinning red & yellow spiral appeared in the middle of the screen. Cutler’s eyes fell on the spinning spiral, he tried to look away, but his eyes were locked on the spinning spiral. Peel’s voice suddenly filled the headphones on Cutler’s head. “The spiral, the drug you’ve been given and my voice will make you into a willing cock-sucking, ass rimming, cock-craving, total pussy bottom,” said Peel’s voice, over and over again into the headphone. Peel’s voice seemed to fill Cutler’s head.

The drugs, the spinning spiral and Peel’s voice soon take hold of Cutler’s mind. Cutler’s facial expression soften, became passive, blissful even, his eyes completely glazed over. Cutler found it got so much harder to remember anything, his memory slowly just slipped away. In a flash everything faded away, Cutler felt so contented, so peaceful. How much easier it would be to just obey and trust the voice he could hear. Soon Cutler’s mind would become totally empty, there would be nothing left he would be totally submissive, blissfully child-like, almost. Peel smiled at Cutler on the bed and left the room.

Alexander and Luther were waiting in the passage outside the room. Peel came out the cell and locked the door he then looked at the two men, “Right you two the night shift is nearly over, Alexander return to your normal duties. You will of cause stay under my control always. Tonight we’ll finish Cutler’s training, now go,” said Peel, he watched as Alexander moved away, Luther just stood waiting. “And you boy come with me I have something to show,” said Peel to Luther. “It’s just down here in one of the other cells.” Peel led Luther further down the passage.

The night shift was just about to start. Alexander had just finished changing into his uniform, only his uniform. His Master liked his slave to wear no under clothes at all. His cock hung free already it was starting to harden, but he could not cum till Peel said he could. Alexander looked at himself in the mirror ripped his completely shoved head with a baby-ripe, the light shone on his bald head, and he left the locker-room. As he walked towards the wing where Peel’s cell and the disused cells were, Alexander briefly wondered ‘why’ Luther had not shown up for duty that night.

Cutler had been in the cell, bound to the bed being brain-washed for over 12 hours; but now he had been released from the bed and taken to another cell, bigger than the last one. He was now bent over a trolley in the middle of the room the gag had been removed from his mouth and so had the canvas jock-strap; he was still in the Straight-jacket, but bound to the trolley so his head hung over one edge and his balls and arse were free the over side of the trolley. Peel walked over to the trolley, and looked down at the bound Cutler. Peel did not say a word, but reached down grabbed Cutler’s member and started jerking it. Cutler let out a low moan.

Alexander stood in the cell doorway, watching and waiting. “How does that feel bitch?” asked peel jerking harder on Cutler’s dick. Cutler replied half robotically, “good...oh fucking good.” Peel nodded to Alexander who moved into the room. “Good, good I can see that from now on you’re going to be a very cooperative little bitch,” said Peel to Cutler still jerking his cock. Cutler’s eyes rolled up into his head in shear ecstasy from Peel’s hand-job. Alexander was now standing beside Cutler and Peel.

In one quick swift move, without a word being said Alexander and Peel changed places, jerking Cutler’s cock. While Alexander continued to jerk Cutler’s cock, Peel forced a ball-gag into Cutler’s mouth and tied it tightly behind the guy’s head. Peel moved behind Cutler, he then lubed up his own cock and spat into Cutler’s arse-hole, ready to penetrate the bound guy. Peel slid his cock straight into Cutler’s tight virgin arse-hole. Peel’s ball-sacs rested on Cutler’s arse-cheeks, then Peel began fucking Cutler hard. The way Cutler was bound kept him in one spot, which allowed the force of Peel’s fuck to push more and more of his cock in Cutler.

Cutler moaned and groaned in pleasure and pain into the ball-gag: he was furious with himself, yet at the same time incredibly turned on. The entire time of the fucking and jerking Cutler’s mind was confused, why did he enjoy this, why wasn’t he upset and mad? But he couldn’t tell how he truly felt, his mind was becoming clouded. He tried not to let his guard down, and his mind to wander, yet he was doing both. Deep down he wanted Peel and Alexander to keep fucking him and jerking him, and he wanted more. He started moaning louder and louder into the gag. Suddenly, rather than screaming for Peel and Alexander to stop, Cutler found that he was starting to enjoying it. He began to scream into the gag “for more, more.”

Peel and Alexander kept going... for a long while, and then it happened Cutler’s mind hit full sexual ecstasy. There was now only one thought in his head, that of the full desire of wanting only to be fucked and jerked. Cutler’s eyes rolled into his head, his body began to spasm and his cock leaked pre-cum, Alexander smiled as he placed a milking tube over Cutler’s erect dick: the tube would quicken the job of milking Cutler’s dick of its cum. Cutler began to cum into the tube the cum was pulled from his cock down the tube and into the machine. The machine swallowed load after load from Cutler.

Peel grabbed Cutler’s ass, he smiled and continued to fuck Cutler, until the machine was done milking his cock: peel could hold back no longer he shot three loads deep into Cutler. Slowly Cutler began to finish his body spasms, and shooting load after load, finally Cutler became calm and lay still. Peel pulled his cock out, and wiped it on a rag. Alexander removed the gag from Cutler’s mouth. Cutler just lay still, panting loudly, bound in the straight-jacket, his body was sore; his cock had been milked, and his ass hurt, Cutler’s head rolled from side to side, Peel placed a rag full of chloroform over Cutler’s mouth. The two men smiled down at Cutler as he was slowly put to sleep.

Cutler woke up, and opened his eyes. He was in the same cell as before but now he was completely naked and lying on the floor. The cell was now completely empty; but for Alexander who stood by the door looking at Cutler. Cat-like Alexander moved across the room towards Cutler, Alexander stopped beside Cutler and reached down.

Alexander lifted Cutler up so that he was standing. Cutler felt his face being pressed against Alexander’s chest, the larger man wrapped Cutler up in a tight, warm embrace. Cutler in his mind-fucked state felt like he was drowning in the musky smell of Alexander’s masculine form. He could also smell Alexander’s sweat, and his firm, hard nipples. And Cutler could now hear the steady, comforting rhythm of the man’s heartbeat. Unseen Peel entered the room and moved over to the two men. “Enough Bitch-boy, he’s mine and mine only. Another moved and you’ll have a one way ticket to a punishment cell,” snapped Peel at Alexander. Who pulled slightly away from Cutler but still kept hold of him in the embrace.

“Better,” said Peel patting Alexander’s bald-head. “Now kneel boy, and I will give you a new sense and purpose of belonging. A new outlook on life, a new place in life if you like, serving cock. Now keel boy.” Peel ordered Cutler. There was something hypnotic about that voice. Peel’s physical form, somehow dwarfed Cutler’s own, it took command and tamed Cutler’s body and mind, Cutler felt his own heart begin to race. Peel unzipped his fly, and let his pants drop to the floor, to reveal his bulging piece of man-meat trapped in the confines of tight, white jock-strap. “Take it, boy. Embrace your new future as a cock slave,” ordered Peel, Cutler’s hands gingerly reached up, and peeled the tight jock-strap carefully off the bulging member. As it bobbed free, it seemed to be looking downward at Cutler’s eager face.

Peel’s cock was as perfect as he’d imagined it would be. 12″ inches of glorious uncut man flesh, stared down upon him, a drop of pre-cum oozing tantalizingly from its tip. Apprehensively Cutler touched the tip of Peel’s cock to his tongue, and suddenly everything fall into place in his mind, perfectly. The explosion of taste that mere one drop had on his tongue, demolished free-will or final barriers left in Cutler’s mind, Cutler’s soft lips curled around Peel’s throbbing member, he took in his first cock delighting himself with the full taste of cock and total submission.

Cutler lapped hungrily on Peel’s cock as though his life depended on it; Cutler loved every moment he didn’t want it to stop. The feel of Peel’s hands on the back of his head, the tasty smelling musk wafting up from Peel’s pubic hair. The texture of Peel’s skin trailing his tongue and touching the back of his throat completed Cutler’s total enslavement. “Oh yeah, bitch. Take all my wonderful cock in. Taste your master’s cock just like the slave you now are. I think that it’s about time that rude, angry mouth of yours was put to a much better use. Don’t you?” gasped Cutler as he pounded into Cutler’s arse.

Ohh... yeah... Can you think of any better use for it than this?” Cutler couldn’t answer with his mouth stuffed full of Peel’s throbbing cock. Cutler kept on sucking, and savouring every inch of Peel’s powerful organ within the confines of his wet, and now willing mouth. Each movement of Peel’s thrusting hips was a new promise, a new thrill, and new excitement. Each pleasured moan and gasp drawn from Peel was music to Cutler’s ears.

“Whoa boy, don’t stop,” panted Peel, as he came near to orgasm. Cutler could taste the pearly essence of his reward on the tip of his tongue. Suddenly the overwhelming fact that his Master knew better, and it felt good to obey dwarfed everything for a few seconds, before Peel pushed even deeper into Cutler’s mouth and then filled it with rope after rope of warn salty tasting spunk. Peel pulled his still twitching cock out of Cutler’s mouth: droplets of cum fell from the cocks piss-slit as Peel shook his cock. Cutler tried to catch the droplets with his tongue but didn’t the droplets landed on his face and chin.

“There will be time for more of that later. For now, I need to better train my new prize in being fucked. Now get up,” said Peel to Cutler, the now completely controlled mind-fucked Cutler stood up and looked lovingly at his Master. Peel turned and spoke to Alexander. “Take him to the fucking cell. Several hours on one of the high powered Fucking Machines should stretch and train his arse, nicely. And while you’re there also attached him to one of ‘my’ milkers those ball-sacs of his need empting. Oh, and also release Luther from the milker his attached to. He should by now be milked dry and his I.Q will be even lower than Cutler’s is. Luther is leaving Bleak moor for a new job in Ecuador. The Slave master there likes his bitches dim-witted, and there sacs empty.”

Alexander did not say a word he just nodded, and led Cutler away: hopping that Master will never want to send him to a new job. Peel just smiled as he watched the two men leave the room.

THE END: