The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Percpetion is Reality

Epilogue: Triumphant

His laughter was what haunted her the most as she’d stumbled out. The thriving business of slaves was gone and she was in an empty warehouse that spun around her in waves of vertigo. She couldn’t approach him much less grab him, but at least she’d been allowed to escape in utter humiliation.

Flying back, she swore it was going to be his last mistake. She would find a way to beat him but deep down she knew there was only one reason he would let her go like that. She was no longer a threat to him. Gold Falcon had been utterly humiliated and neutralized.

He knew her secret identity, she’d never be safe. She had to run.

But when she got to her apartment and saw the door open a crack, she found an anger she thought she’d lost to despair burning within her once again. Despite her powerlessness against Perceptron, she wasn’t powerless. She most definitely wasn’t powerless against someone who’d decided to rob her apartment.

She stepped quietly into the ransacked apartment careful not to step on anything that could give away her presence. There was movement in her bedroom, just another violation of her privacy. She clenched her fist and called out, “Stop right there!”

A figure in a long dark cape and cowl turned to her. His face was covered by the solid beveled mask. He did not speak. He didn’t have to.

She exclaimed, “Oh my God, Night Hawk?”

“Gold Falcon. We have a mutual enemy. I could use your help.” His voice was low and steady, the voice of a man who meant business and didn’t waste words.

“Perceptron.” She exhaled away her fight.

“That’s right.”

“I hate to disappoint you, Night Hawk, but at this point I’m useless against Perceptron. I mean, I’m honored, I really am, but I’m pretty much worthless now.”

“Compromised?”

“You can’t even imagine.”

“Taken care of.” He pulled a box from beneath his cape. “This is how he has been compromising you. Hypnosis. You’ve got a suggestion that you’re reinforcing every night.”

“I know, he told me.”

He tossed it on the bed, “I reprogrammed it. Now it’ll steadily break all of your conditioning and programming. It’ll be a slow process, but it will work. Use it as often as you can until you know you’re safe.”

Her jaw dropped, “Are you serious? But how? I mean, how did you know?”

He ignored her question and turned away. “Our common enemy has an advantage, magic and perception altering. He seems untouchable, but he’s also human. Until we can find a way to take him out directly, we can still hamper his operations.”

“You—I mean I guess... Yeah, you’re right. I—”

He ignored her and continued on. “Money is the lifeblood of a criminal organization. Without it, his reach is greatly curtailed. We need to hit him where it hurts, drain him and cripple his operation. Until we do, he’ll only get stronger. That’s our first move. Starve the beast. Breakdown his criminal organization until he can’t move mountains. Get him on the ropes, then move in for the kill. Are you in?”

Gold Falcon’s heart soared, “Hell yeah, I’m in.”

Night Hawk nodded, “He has a series of fronts that do his money laundering. We’re going to bust them up one by one. Meet me on the rooftop at 87th and Franklin Ave tomorrow night. For now, get some rest.”

“Yes sir.” Gold Falcon smiled in relief. Sure, he was brusque throwing out orders, but it was good to have a heavy hitter on her side for once. Night Hawk was a brilliant tactician and a peerless fighter even without a single superpower. His gifts were all intellectual.

* * *

Their raid went off without a hitch. There were four thugs with guns guarding the place and plenty of criminals inside, but none of them were a match for Gold Falcon. Night Hawk was responsible for gathering evidence, while she made sure to get as much money as possible. Three money laundering spots in three nights, she was beyond exhilarated to finally be getting the upper hand.

Someone screamed, “Perceptron!” at the third raid and she’d almost panicked, but Night Hawk kept a cool head and they escaped before he could make it to the scene to enchant them. After all, now that she was a threat again she was sure he’d enslave her if he got the chance.

It’d been a close call and her heart was thumping as thugs opened fire on the vigilante pair.

They’d escaped without a scratch, but she’d been so shaken. They shared a moment that night on the rooftop, leading to a night of the most incredible sex of her life in bed with the legendary Night Hawk. That night she slept in his bed blissfully for the first time since she’d started her nightly de-brainwashing sessions on the reprogrammed headset.

A week later, she told him how she’d felt for him, how she’d always felt. She’d always had a crush on him and now she’d fallen in love. She saw Night Hawk smile for the first time ever. She was his partner now, without a doubt. His equal on missions and his lover in private. Night Hawk was unlike anyone else she’d ever known. He was always so in command as the masked vigilante, even with his mask off he was stern and demanding.

But just as it was always easier to just follow along with his plans in the field, it felt natural to submit to his lead in bed. He took her to places she’d never imagined, thrilling her in ways beyond reason. Their passion was consuming.

She didn’t bother going to work anymore. Night Hawk was seeing to her rent so that she could work full time disrupting Perceptron’s Syndicate. During the day time, lived in his penthouse apartment—one rented out to a travelling billionaire. She never asked directly, but she had a good idea who the man was under the mask and it excited her all the more. One particular evening, she’d gone above and beyond to cook a special meal for her love before crimefighting.

Night Hawk stood over her in his full brooding glory. “It’s time to let you in on the key part of the plan.”

She nodded, excited.

“We’ve been weakening his organization, but its roots are too deep. Thankfully, this has all been for one purpose, to allow us to get to him. By the end of tonight, he’ll be safely out of the picture, and we’ll be in control of his empire.”

She blinked. “What? That’s great, but how?” Her mind whirled at the opportunities and also at the prospect of ending Perceptron’s reign.

“I’m going to take his place.” Night Hawk pulled off his helmet to reveal the face of Perceptron. “The mask and prosthesis are satisfactory. The voice took some work, but recent tech made real time generation possible.”

She gasped, hearing Perceptron’s voice saying the things only Night Hawk would say.

He broke out into a typical Perceptron grin, “Now I’ve got his mannerisms down, and baby, I’d say we’re in business.”

“What do I have to do?” The prospect of pulling the switcharoo against her greatest foe had her positively vibrating with glee.

“Nothing. But after tonight, I’ll come here as Perceptron and we’ll leave together. We can figure out the rest as we go, but we’ll have saved the city.”

She rushed him and threw her arms around him.

“You are going to be okay calling me Perceptron? This is a full time thing, day any night, even in private.” He seemed worried to ask it of her.

It was so sweet of him to understand how difficult this would be. But for him, she’d do anything. She curled a smile, “Well, I don’t have to call you Perceptron all the time.”

His apprehension stole his words.

“Sometimes in the bedroom, I can call you the other name... Master.” She winked at him.

Perceptron grinned so evil that it thrilled her to the bone. “Get on your knees.” He ordered it with the hard edge of excitement she’d come to know and love.

“Oh Master, it’s always been you.” Gold Falcon peeled out of her clothes and slipped down her Perceptron’s body.

Perceptron smiled as her lips encircled his cock. He groaned as her head lowered upon him.

“My love, let me worship your cock.” She smiled wickedly to his stiffened reaction. He always spiked arousal when she turned on worship talk. “You’re my sexual god, my everything, Master, let me worship you with my tongue.”

Perceptron smiled down at his beautiful slave/lover. She’d accepted calling him his real name without a struggle. Her tongue swirled then dragged roughly over the head of his cock drawing a shudder from him. She never removed the mask anymore, but where once it had been a shining golden symbol of the Falcon, now the young beauty was wearing a twisted black clawed visage of fear.

Her delicate fingers teased and gripped his cock funneling them between her eager lips. Moisture dripped from them as her hot mouth slipped over his head and warm fleshy wetness thrilled him. With leg stiffening excitement, he grabbed the sides of her head, taking control of her motions. Well trained as she was from night after night of deep hypnotic conditioning breaking down her will to make her more pliant, Gold Falcon didn’t resist as he began fucking her mouth.

Her face slackened as the post hypnotic suggestions she’d been dutifully implanting in herself every night made her feel a rush of pleasure and subservience. With each thrust, her mind would chant the word “Master” over and over again.

Perceptron gripped tighter and fucked her brains out. With a sloppy drool soaked cock, he pumped her belly full of cum and left her to recover from her hypnotically induced orgasms. She swayed on her knees utterly overwhelmed.

“You know, if I’m going to take on Perceptron’s persona, I think you need a new persona too. Something sexy to show off that hot little body of yours.”

He was so right! If Night Hawk was going to be undercover as Perceptron, then she would have to change.

The next night, when he arrived home, he was met with a visage in black. A black lace bra had straps that criss crossed over her midriff down to black panties. Black hold up stockings covered from mid thigh down to her ballet shoe covered feet.

She clipped on a tear away skirt and smiled up to Perceptron. “Oh, hello lover.” She grinned and called up magical wings that shimmered slick inky pitch. “Black Raven is here for your pleasure.”