The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Percy’s Weakness

“Hey Percy!” Lucy Tran waved at her friend when she saw him walk into the lecture hall. His face brightened when he saw her waving and he picked his way through the half-filled room to sit down next to her.

“Hey Lucy, long time no see, how they hangin’ bro?” Percy and Lucy had a semi-ironic habit of addressing one another in the most exaggerated stereotype of a douchy bro that they could think of. Lucy had always been a bit of a tomboy, and when they had met in high school, their relationship had just kind of grown out of a riff on her skater persona. Her skater vibes were not quite as strong these days, but their relationship had been well and firmly established by the time Lucy started easing back on that side of her personality. It was fun, but Lucy regretted that it precluded Percy seeing her as a woman.

“Yeah, it’s been a while,” since you started going out with Alice she thought with annoyance. Percy had a way of disappearing when he got a new girlfriend. “How you been?“

“Pretty good, you know, just hangin’ out bro.” He made a ‘horns’ sign with his hand and fluttered it back and forth in the air. “I’m just out here trying to send the gnar, you know? I’m just waiting for the freshies, you know?”

“Ummm, actually I think this is new lingo for me,” she confessed.

“Oh, it just means fresh powder. I’m just kidding though, I actually haven’t been skiing at all this year.”

“Yeah, it’s hard with classes.” And that bitch Alice would probably never let you. I bet she’s never been on a ski lift in her life.

The professor walked in and began going over the logistics details that the students would need to know about during the coming semester, forcing Lucy and Percy to put their conversation on hold.

When class wrapped up Lucy turned to Percy, “You hungry dude?”

“Yeah, I could eat,”

“Sick, let’s dining hall it?”

“I’m down bro,” he replied as they left the building.

Once they got outside, Lucy swung her backpack around so she could unhook her skateboard and dropped it onto the sidewalk. Percy jogged to catch up with her as she kicked off, but she adjusted her pace down so that he could walk. “I know classes are a lot and all, but we should definitely try to hit the slopes before this snow melts.” She gestured at the banks of snow that were piled next to the sidewalk.

“Yeah I know. If I don’t come out this season you might get good enough that you can keep up with me,”

“Hey!” Lucy protested.

“You know it’s true. Snowboards just can’t handle terrain like skis can. You should switch bro,”

“Yeah, but skis are, like, super lame dude,” she retorted, “you gotta consider the lame factor,”

Percy laughed, “you’re just jelly.”

“Hey Percy!” Lucy turned to see Alice Wells waving at her friend. She was definitely not waving at Lucy.

Biiiitch, Lucy couldn’t help but think at the sight of the curvy brunette. Lucy had never liked any of the girls that Percy dated, which was probably inevitable given that they were dating a guy she had been low key crushing on since she was 16, but Alice was particularly bad. Percy had a hard time standing up the girls he dated, and Alice seemed to have figured that out faster than most and started using it to her advantage. It hadn’t quite gotten Emma bad yet, but based on the expensive new handbag hanging from her shoulder, Lucy was worried it was heading in that direction.

“Hey Alice!” Percy’s face brightened and his whole demeanor grew sunnier at the sight of his girlfriend. “Have you met Lucy? She’s a friend of mine from way back in high school.”

The two girls had met briefly when Percy and Alice first started seeing one another, but it had been very brief. Lucy had social media stalked Alice as she did all of Percy’s girlfriends, to see just how many pieces she would be picking up in 6 to 8 months, so Lucy had a decent sense of the other girl. Apparently Percy’s slender Asian skater friend hadn’t made enough of an impression on Alice the first time because she plastered on a fake smile and said, “no I don’t think so, nice to meet you.” Lucy thought she could detect a slight narrowing of the other girls eyes. Alice wouldn’t be the first of Percy’s girlfriends to be uncomfortable with their new boyfriend spending time with Lucy. Lucy’s style was about as feminine as an six pack of Budweiser, but she was still 5’10”, was in in good shape, slim and model pretty. She was quite tall and leggy, especially for a Vietnamese girl, which made her quite a lot of people’s type. She had never had any trouble finding guys to hook up with when she got the itch, though Percy had never paid her any attention. She might have had good prospects as a fashion model, but Percy definitely had a type and Lucy knew she wasn’t his. You got nothing to worry about from me, not with those knockers, Lucy thought. Alice looked like she wore DD cups or something. Lucy wasn’t sure since she had never really had to pay much attention to bra sizes. Her short growth into A-cups hadn’t afforded her many chances to learn the system while she got remeasured.

“Nice to meet you too. You want to come to lunch with us?” Lucy asked.

“Oh, Percy and I were actually planning on having a couple’s lunch,” Alice smiled apologetically.

Percy, Lucy noted, looked like he was hearing about it for the first time. “Oh, yeah, sorry Lucy. I guess I forgot about that. We can hang out some other time though.”

“Yeah, sounds good.” Lucy waved as they turned to walk away. She kicked her skateboard up into her hand and watched dejectedly. If Alice turned out to be as controlling as Emma had been, Percy could wind up with a rough patch ahead of him. The only reason Emma hadn’t gotten more money out of Percy was that he hadn’t had full control over his trust yet. Now that he was a legal adult his trustee wouldn’t be able to protect him from his poorly thought out boob influenced decisions. Lucy wasn’t totally sure how rich Percy was, but she was pretty sure he was a multi-millionaire. She at least knew that unlike her, he wasn’t going to be graduating with any debt.

After skating across campus and grabbing a burrito from a shop right outside the edge of campus, she went back to her dorm. She finished her meal, then got up and walked to the bathroom. A half-used package of birth control pills sat on the counter. She had been planning to throw them out after her breasts started swelling right after she started using them. She had called her doctor to ask about it, and the doctor had said that it wasn’t dangerous, but Lucy didn’t really want her body to change that much. It had just been a few days, and her bras were already noticeably tight.

She looked at the half empty package. It wasn’t dangerous. If Alice was as bad as Lucy feared she would be, Percy would need someone to rescue him, but she knew from experience that Percy could be hard to convince once he got obsessed with a girl, especially one as well endowed as Alice. Lucy might be able to fight fire with fire though. She punched a pill through the foil and popped it in her mouth.

* * *

“What’s up dude?” Lucy leaned her skateboard up against the table and plunked her backpack down by Percy’s feet. She wore her signature beanie, a baggy black t-shirt with a graphic so faded that it was impossible to identify and jeans. It was a pretty typical outfit for Percy’s friend, but whereas through all of the five years that they had known one another that t-shirt would have hung straight down over her flat chest, now two prominent bumps were apparent on Lucy’s chest. It was clear from the way her nipples poked through the thin fabric and her breasts swayed as she moved that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Ummm, hi, what’s up Lucy?” Percy said after a moment. Lucy witnessed Percy get throw for a loop by boobs before, but it had never been her boobs doing the throwing. It was kinda nice.

“Not much, except I apparently need to buy new bras for whatever reason,” she sat down.

“Oh, umm, really?”

“Yeah, it’s super weird. It’s like I’m hitting puberty all over again. Is second puberty a thing?”

“I don’t know. My cousin’s college friend grew an extra inch when he was 36, so I guess it can.” Percy said, trying hard not let his friend catch on to how much her frank references to his favorite part of the female anatomy were turning him on.

“Well I have no idea what’s causing it,” Lucy lied, “but I hope it stops soon.” Another lie. “None of my bras fit anymore. If they get much bigger I’m probably going to start falling off my skateboard or something.”

“Yeah, that sounds like it sucks,”

Yeah right, you love it you perv, she thought, “Thanks man. Hey is it weird for me to talk about this? I mean we’re bros right? This isn’t weird?“

“No, no don’t worry about that. I can- I can handle breasts.” He reddened, “I mean, I can handle hearing you talk about your breasts,”

You really can’t dude, “Ok cool, just checkin’. Hey let me know if your balls swell up or something.“

“Haha yeah,”

Lucy stretched and leaned her head back, thrusting her chest out and giving Percy a good look at her new C-cup breasts. “Alright, let’s nail this test yeah?”

“Yeah,” Percy assented.

They studied together for a few hours before Lucy said she had to leave. Percy packed up and headed home soon afterwards. The entire walk back to his apartment, he couldn’t get the image of Lucy’s swollen breasts pressing up against her t-shirt out of his mind. He had always just thought of Lucy as one of the guys until that moment, but seeing her standing over him with the evidence of her femininity so evident had totally realigned the way he saw his friend. Lucy was pretty, and she had somehow turned into the kind of girl that got him in trouble seemingly over night. I shouldn’t be thinking about Lucy like this. She’s just a friend, and besides, I’m dating Alice. I have to be good to Alice. He told himself. Nevertheless when he went to sit on the toilet and stroke his eight inch cock into the bowl, it wasn’t Alice he was thinking of.

* * *

“I’m going to go grab seconds, be back soon,” Lucy got up from the table and made her way back towards the buffet area of the dining hall.

“Dang, where does she put it all?” Percy asked.

Tom glanced back at him, “You’re seriously not seeing that our girl’s getting ’tic?”

“Well, I mean, yeah I, obviously.” Lucy’s body had completely transformed over the last half semester or so. She had gone from slender to curvaceous seemingly over night, a fact made even more obvious by a wardrobe refresh that seemed to be all about tight jeans and tighter tops. “I’m just sayin’, she can eat.”

“That’s true, I don’t know if I could keep up with her these days and you know how much I eat,” said the 6’3” former rower.

“That’s very true, you’ve gotten a bit tubby since you quit the team,” Percy ribbed his friend, only doing so since it was clear that he hadn’t. Percy and Tom were both still in great shape after having left the crew team. They regularly hit the gym together. In fact, gym sessions with Tom had been one of the only times that Percy saw any of his old friends for a little while there after he started dating Alice. That had changed when it turned out he and Alice were taking a class together and she started suggesting that they get lunch with Tom or some other friends before class about once a week. Percy hadn’t mentioned the lunches to Alice, and since she had a class right before his history class, there wasn’t any reason she would find out. Percy tried not to think about it, since if he did, it would make him feel bad about not being a dutiful boyfriend. Still, he wanted to see his friends and Alice had a way of coming up with reasons to spend time with him alone whenever he tried to hang out with them.

Tom shadowboxed in Percy’s direction in retaliation for the “tubby” comment and grinned. “You going to Blake’s thing this weekend? Everyone’s going. Lucy already challenged Gordon to penalty pong.”

“Actually, I have a thing with—”

“Alice and I are going to skip off to a lake in the clouds and stare into eachother’s eyes for seven hours without blinking, so strong does our love burn!” Tom clasped his hands to his chest in an over-dramatic gesture.

“Hey man, chill out, Alice is great.”

“Yeah, why don’t you bring her to the party?” Tom asked. “We’d love to have her.” He wouldn’t, but he wanted his friend back.

“Alice doesn’t really like that scene.”

Tom made a whip cracking motion in the air and a soft “whhhhhhkkkssss” sound just as Lucy came back up.

“Hey bro, don’t be sexist,” Percy admonished.

“How was that sexist?”

“Really?”

Tom turned to Lucy as she set down her second heaping plate, “Lucy, you’re a girl.”

She grinned, “I am? Awww, gee, really? I’ve been wondering why I’ve been bleeding every month. That explains so much!”

Undeterred, Tom pressed on, “You’re a girl—”

“Allegedly,” Lucy interrupted.

“Well, right, you’re allegedly a girl, so you agree that it isn’t sexist for me to say that Percy is pussy whipped. Right?”

“Well, of course it’s sexist,”

“Thank you!” Percy said.

“But I’ll give you partial credit since you’re right Tom,” she grinned.

“Hey!” Percy protested.

“Liberals destroyed with facts and logic,” Tom laughed.

“Are you spending too much time on the wrong side of YouTube again Tom?” Lucy pointed an accusing french fry at him before popping it in her mouth.

“I can’t help it that you just channeled Ben Shapiro, Lucy,” he gave her a smug grin.

“Hey Tom?”

“Yeah?”

“I got a balloon for you.” Lucy cupped her hands tightly at her mouth and began blowing loudly between her thumbs. After several breaths, her middle finger, and only her middle finger, had risen proudly until she was flipping Tom off.

“That’s actually pretty good, can I steal that?” Percy asked.

Lucy grinned, “yeah.”

For the next fifteen minutes Tom caught Percy up on the antics his old gang had gotten up to over the weekend. Lucy occasionally interjected, but for the most part focused on her food. When she finished, she leaned back, lifting her DD cups as her back arched and highlighting their size in her tight black crop top. Percy allowed himself to admire his friend’s chest for a fleeting second as her attention was directed elsewhere. “Let’s head to class Percy,” she stood up and Percy could see that the stomach that had been tight and firm when they entered now bulged with food, forming a very slight pot belly beneath the Asian girl’s bust.

“Oh, yeah, we got to hurry,” he said, glancing at his phone. He scooped up his backpack and followed his friend out. It wasn’t just her expanding bust that had changed. Lucy had always had nice legs, but over the course of the last semester her ass had really filled out and her thighs had thickened a bit so that her tight jeans made for a pretty impressive sight. It was a bit of a shame when she pulled on her puffy coat before heading outside, but even with the voluminous down concealing her body, Percy was very aware of the fact that his friend had become a total smoke show for the remainder of their walk to class.

* * *
Percy:

Study sess at mine this Sunday?

Roger:

Can’t make it, I got plans for the long weekend.

Wendy:

I’m in.

Lucy:

Down. When?

Percy:

Idk, whenever. 1ish?

Lucy:

Sounds good to me.

...
Percy:

@Wendy

Wendy:

Sorry, yeah sounds good.

The semester was winding down and the students were focused on preparing for performance, finals and last hurrah parties depending on their proclivities. The long weekend was kind of dead time, where most classes had wound down, but only the most diligent students really felt the need to study. Alice was going to spending most of the weekend with her dance group preparing for their end of semester performance. Percy felt terrible about the sense of relief that gave him. He loved Alice of course, but lately she was just so hard to please. He had just bought her a car, but if anything she was even more controlling and demanding. He figured he would take the opportunity to study since he didn’t really know what she would want him to do for her during finals period. The last time she had had a midterm, he had wound up holding flashcards for her for hours and not studying for his own accounting exam nearly enough. His grade had suffered. He would need to be proactive if he was going to maintain his good GPA and keep his girlfriend happy.

He spent Sunday morning studying for other classes, and was surprised when his phone rang with the number that the door buzzer used at 12:30. “Hey,”

“Hey, it’s Lucy, can you let me in?”

“Yeah, sure,” he pressed the 7 on his phone to do so and the call ended.

A few moments later, Lucy was walking into his apartment. She was covered from head to toe, but her tight leather jacket and even tighter black jeans still made her body very distracting. She set her backpack and skateboard down by Percy’s couch and plunked down with her legs and arms spread wide in a very masculine posture that Percy thought just managed to highlight her obvious femininity. “I hope it’s okay I’m early.”

“Yeah, yeah, it’s fine. I was just doing some studying for some other classes.”

“Dope, dope. I already got started on some flash cards. We can finish working on them and then drill one another?”

“Sounds good.”

“I’ve already done most of the Three Kingdoms period. You want to do the Sixteen Kingdoms period and then I can start on Northern/Southern if I get done first?”

“Yeah, sounds good dude. Let’s move to the table though.”

“Good point.” Lucy got up and moved over to Percy’s kitchen table.

They settled into a companionable silence as they worked, filling out the cards that Lucy had brought. After about forty minutes, their phones buzzed. Lucy fished hers out of her pocket.

Wendy:

I’m pretty hung over, idk if I can make it.

Lucy:

We’ll be here a while, you could come later if you want.

“Well, it looks like it’s just us. You want to order some food?” Percy asked.

“Sure, I’m always hungry these days.” Lucy set her cards down and stretched. Evidently feeling a bit warm, she unzipped her jacket, revealing a tiny red tube top and not much else. The thin fabric of Lucy’s sleeveless top left almost the entirety of the tops of her firm cantaloupe sized breasts bare, exposing a truly awe inspiring amount of cleavage. When she arched her back in another stretch, the fabric of her top pulled up enough that Percy could see a hint of under-boob above her firm stomach. It was obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra, since her large nipples made prominent dents in the fabric and her tits had stretched out the poor top so much that it had become translucent. It was skimpier than many bras, and the sight of his gorgeous friend sliding her jacket all the way off sent blood surging to Percy’s cock.

Lucy noticed the way her friend seemed gobsmacked as she took her jacket off and felt a buzz of satisfaction. She hadn’t exactly been planning this, but she would be hard pressed to claim with a straight face that picking out her sluttiest top had been an coincidence. She allowed herself a moment to admire Percy’s body while he was distracted, eyes lingering on his muscular arms and chest. Turnabout is fair play after all. “What type of food are you thinkin’ dude?” She asked after a moment.

“Ummm,” Percy dragged his gaze up to meet his friend’s eyes. It had been easier to gloss over how pretty Lucy was when she was a flat chested skater bro in a flat cap and baggy clothes, but as her body had rapidly changed over the last semester, he had become ever more aware that his friend had always had a remarkably beautiful face. Just being around Lucy made him feel a bit disloyal these days.

“Pizza?”

“Uhhhh, yeah, that sounds good. I can order it,” he managed.

“Great, let me know how much I should Venmo you.”

“I-it’s ok. I got it.”

Lucy rolled her eyes, “come on bro, let me pay for my own shit. You’re rich, we get it.”

“Ok, umm, sorry, I didn’t mean to—” the timidity he always felt around pretty, and, well, busty, girls was coming to the surface.

“CHILL bro!” she laughed, “I’m not offended or anything, just let me pay is all.”

“Ok, right, sorry,” he turned back to his laptop to place the order.

As they continued to study, Lucy noticed that Percy’s flashcard creation pace was slower than it had been before she took off her jacket. Feeling a thrill of pride at the likely cause, she kept her back straight and shoulders back to further highlight the bosom that seemed to have thrown him for a loop. Not that her boobs needed highlighting to appear massive. Lucy didn’t have any bras that fit anymore, but she had measured herself a week ago so that she could order some new 34G cups online. It was amazing what her birth control had done to her body. A few months ago, her growing boobs had even started lactating, and she could feel the sense of fullness within her breasts. She had woken up full, but had forgotten to pump in her excitement to get over to Percy’s place, and now she could feel the growing pressure as her milk glands slowly produced more and more.

“Ok, I think I’m done.” Percy said.

“Great, let me just finish up a few more about the northern and southern period. I’m almost finished.” Lucy said.

“Wow, you got a lot done.” Percy said. Lucy had always been really smart, even if she seemed to want to hide it behind her broy personality sometimes, so he wasn’t surprised that she was had made more than double the number of flash cards that he had. Of course the fact that she had started early and he had been paying too much attention to his study buddy’s incredible rack had a lot to do with it as well.

“Yeah, you gotta keep up dude,” she grinned at him. God, she was so gorgeous.

“You want water?” Percy got up turned to the cabinets next to his stove.

“Yeah, sounds great.”

Percy poured two glasses of water and brought them back to set them on the table. He did his best not to ogle Lucy as she focused on making the last few flashcards, but without the distraction of his own work, it was hard to avoid looking at her. Percy tried to remind himself that he had a wonderful girlfriend and that Lucy just considered him her bro. He shouldn’t start being a creep to his friend just because she had turned into a busty babe. Try as he might though, he just couldn’t think of Lucy as just one of the guys anymore.

“What?” Lucy asked as she looked up and caught him looking at her.

Percy shook his head, “ummm, sorry, nothing. I just spaced out.”

Yeah, right, she thought. “’kay. You ready to start drilling these?“

“Yeah let’s—” his phone started to ring, cutting him off. He fished it out of his pocket and answered. “Great, I’ll be down in a sec.” He hung up. “Pizza.”

Lucy pumped her fist. “Yes, I’m so fuckin’ hungry right now.”

“Back in a few,” Percy headed towards the door.

“Dope,”

Percy re-emerged a few minutes later with the large meatlover’s pizza they had ordered. “Gimme a minute, Alice just called,” he said, setting the pizza down next to Lucy.

“Sounds good.” Lucy immediately opened the box of pizza. She made steady progress through the pizza as the time that Percy spent alone in his bedroom stretched on and on. She wasn’t paying all that close attention to how many pieces remained, so it was with a guilty pang that she realized that there was only one piece left. “Lucy, you pig,” she admonished herself under her breath, rubbing her swollen stomach. Her appetite had been huge ever since she stared taking her birth control, but this was a ton of food even for her. Her hand rose to grope her breasts which were already feeling full as her body worked to turn her meal into milk. “I should probably order another one for Percy though,” she muttered, navigating to the pizza place’s website and placing an order for another pizza, medium this time.

She got up to see how Percy was doing and apologize for eating all the pizza, but she stopped in the hallway when she him just sitting on the couch with a slumped posture and a dejected look on his face. “Hey Percy, you ok?”

Percy looked up at her, “Alice just broke up with me.”

Bitch, Lucy thought. This was the third time. She had “broken up” with him a few times when she wanted something he was showing a little backbone on. The last time Percy had bought her a car in order to get back in her good graces, “oh no, that sucks!” She walked over and sat down next to him on the bed, her thigh pressing up against him. “I’m here if you need a shoulder to cry on,” she nudged him.

“I-I don’t know if that’s a good idea Lucy. Alice doesn’t- she broke up with me because I didn’t tell her I was only studying with you.”

Lucy made a soft indignant sound, “What? That’s fuckin’ dumb.”

“I know it seems unreasonable, but there’s context.”

Lucy turned to face him, a motion which pressed the edge of her breast against Percy’s arm. “Well, she’s not your girlfriend anymore. You don’t need to worry about what she thinks.”

“Ummm, yeah, I-I guess,” Percy had never been good at standing up to pretty girls.

“Just tell me what you want. I’ll go if you want me to, but only if you want me to give you some space. I don’t want you thinking about what Alice wants right now. Do you want me to go?“

Percy looked at her, “no, no I don’t.”

“Then I won’t,” she smiled, “it will get better dude,” she wrapped him in an awkward sideways hug. He felt himself stiffen as her soft breasts pressed hard into his arm, swallowing it up with feminine flesh.

When she pulled back, Percy reached over and slid a hand over his sleeve until he found a wet spot. “Lucy why is my sleeve wet?” As he asked, he noticed the twin dark spots that had formed around Lucy’s nipples.

Lucy reddened, “Oh shit, I’m really sorry.” She brought her hands up to pat at her swollen breasts. “I, uuhhhhh—”

“You’re lactating,” Percy realized.

“Umm, yeah, it started a few months ago, I think it’s the same thing that’s making me gain weight.” she explained.

“Does it, uuhhhhh, hurt?” Percy asked. He still hadn’t managed to take his eyes off the dark stains in Lucy’s top. The dents that Lucy’s nipples made grew even more prominent as she realized how enthralled by the revelation he seemed to be.

“Yeah, it gets kinda uncomfortable if I let the girls get too full, like now,” she slid her hands over her breasts, “there’s kind of a pressure that I can feel building.” Lucy didn’t actually mind the feeling, but playing up how uncomfortable it was was part of her plan. She squirmed a bit.

“Do you, umm, want to, umm go to the bathroom and umm, release the pressure?”

Lucy knew she could squeeze some of her milk out by hand, but she saw an opportunity, “I kinda need suction for it to work. I have a machine back in my dorm room that I use.”

“Oh, so you need to go home?” His eyes still hadn’t left her chest and she could see his Adam’s apple bob as he gulped.

I thought he was distracted by my boobs, but he’s enthralled now that he knows I’m lactating, she thought. “I’m just so full now that I’m worried about leaking more on the way home. I’m really sorry I forgot to drain the girls before I came here.” She cupped her boobs and pressed them softly together for emphasis. “Would it be weird if I asked if you could help me out?“

“Y-You mean?”

“Provide suction.” There was a predatory light in Lucy’s eye now, but Percy was too hiperfocused on her breasts to pick up on it.

“Y-yeah s-sure.” She’s in pain, I’m just helping out a friend, that’s all.

Lucy turned towards him, throwing one leg over his until she was straddling him. His legs and her plump ass provided her a significant height boost over him, and Percy found himself looking up at her as her face hovered six inches or so above and in front his own. He could feel the heat of her bosom radiating against his neck and face. She squirmed her body closer to him, and he realized that his hot cock pressed hard up into her ass as she wriggled into a more comfortable, and intimate, position. His face was briefly buried in her cleavage as she shifted. Lucy leaned back, giving him a view of her as she pulled her top off her head in one smooth motion, letting her huge, plump breasts bounce free. She was so much bigger than Alice, Percy thought, feeling a bit guilty for making comparison, then feeling guilty for having a topless girl in his lap minutes after Alice had broken up with him.

Before Percy could have second thoughts, Lucy slipped a nipple into his mouth. He began to suck. Hot milk flooded his mouth, and Lucy gave a soft coo of pleasure above him. Her whole body had been growing more sensitive to sexual stimulation as her breasts and ass swelled through the last semester, and the sensation of Percy’s lips sucking at her engorged nipple sent shivers of pleasure through her body. Evidently, Percy was enjoying having a face full of Lucy tit even more than she was enjoying stuffing her boobs in his face because his body tensed and she could feel his cock pulse beneath the fabric of their jeans.

Percy pulled back, “s-sorry, Lucy, I—”

“Shhhhhhhhhhh, it’s fine Percy. Just suck.”

Percy’s face burned with shame, but he did as he was told. Lucy began to coo with pleasure once more. “This feels so much better than my pump,” she told him. One of her hands was creeping towards the top of her jeans. She popped open the button and slid her hand into her panties as her moans grew louder. Her hard knuckles dug painfully into Percy’s lower abdomen, but he didn’t complain. His flagging cock began to stiffen once more. When she felt that, Lucy pulled her hand out of her panties and grabbed his thick member through his jeans, pulling back a bit to be able to do so. They made eye contact and neither said anything for a few pregnant moments. Guilt warred with lust within Percy. He didn’t say anything as Lucy reached up to unbutton his jeans and hopped off the bed to tug them off his legs before sliding her own jeans and underwear down to the ground.

She now stood before him nude, and Percy could just look at her in awe. His long time friend, who he hadn’t thought of sexually for so long, had become the most enthralling object of desire he could imagine. She came back to him, straddling him once more and positioning his cock below kinky hairs of her womanhood before easing herself slowly down. She was wet and his prior emission was still present, so she slid easily onto him, gasping in shock at the sheer size of him. Percy knew he had a big dick, and the there was nothing quite like witnessing a girl’s reaction as his 8” cock entered her. “Fuck, you’re so huge,” she gasped. She slipped the nipple he hadn’t been suckling at into his mouth and he began to suck, evening out the pressure in her breasts.

Percy hadn’t quite finished with either breast, but Lucy was growing inpatient, so she pulled back and began riding him with a vigor driven by the high strung state of arousal Percy had driven her to with his suckling. It didn’t take her long before she was cumming, let out big breathy moans of delight. Her ecstasy seemed to trigger Percy’s own because it wasn’t long before he was cumming into her, sending a small jet of spunk up into her womb, he was cumming for the second time after all. “Oh, fuck, Lucy, holy shit, you’re so fucking hot.” He gasped, falling back onto the bed.

She followed him down, laying atop him. “You too Percy.” She brought her lips down to meet his, and they shared a long slow kiss, their lips moving against one another in time to some unheard tune. She pulled back, “you too.”

They stayed like that until Percy’s dick began to soften within Lucy. “I was planning on making a ‘no hetero’ joke after you finished sucking on my tits you know. I don’t think it would be very believable now though.”

“No, not really.”

“Do you have tissues or something? I don’t want to drip on your bed.”

“Ummmm, yeah,” he stretched his 6 foot frame out until he could snag a box of tissues from the bedside table.

“Thanks bro,” Lucy pulled a few out and reached down to clean herself up, lifting her hips slightly to free Percy’s cock.

“Bro?”

“Yeah bro, I’m still your bro, bro, that doesn’t change just because we had sex.” She gave him an impish grin.

“My mistake bro,”

She leaned down and kissed him on the side of the mouth before rolling off him and swaggering towards the bathroom, “come on, help me wash off.” Percy allowed himself a moment longer to bask in the afterglow before levering himself up and following Lucy. She was already in the shower when he got to the bathroom, so he stepped in with her. She immediately turned and pressed her body to his. The hot water ran over their skin, giving it a rubbery feel as they moved against one another. Lucy wrapped her arms around Percy’s neck and gave him a long, slow kiss before turning and grabbing his body wash. She stepped out from under the stream of water, pulling one of Percy’s hands with her so she could squeeze a dollop of body wash into it. She pressed his hand to her generous chest and Percy began to run in the soap, spending far longer than was entirely needed on cleaning the voluptuous Asian girl’s bosom. “You going to do the rest of me?” Lucy asked, when she realized that Percy seemed too focused on her boobs to break out of the loop.

“Y-yeah, sorry.”

My boobs really do a number on him, huh, “It’s fine, I can’t blame you, the girls are pretty amazing.” She turned to present her back to him. He scrubbed her back, getting to all the places that she couldn’t reach as well as the ones she could before his hands moved lower. Lucy bit her lip as his strong fingers dug into her plush ass. He spent quite a bit of time massaging her cheeks, though she didn’t need to break him out of it like she had when he fixated on her chest. He moved on to her legs and then reached around to scrub at her pussy. Lucy let out a soft sound of pleasure at that, turning her head around so that she could kiss him while pressing her soapy back to his muscular chest. One of his hands rose to cup her breast and she could feel his dick begin to re-inflate, pushing up against the underside of her ass. She reached back and grabbed his rallying dick, leaning forward to let her face and breasts press up against the steamy glass of the shower wall and sliding his dick into her slick pussy.

Percy’s hands settled on the upper curve of Lucy’s hips and he thrust a knee between her legs to adjust height of her hips until he could line up the angle of attack. He began thrusting slowly, conscious of how slippery the soapy water covering them made things. Lucy’s moans grew louder and louder as he moved within her. It didn’t take long before a screaming orgasm crashed through her, leaving her panting against the glass. Having cum twice already, Percy was too tapped out to join her, but the presence of the naked girl wrapped around his dick had been enough to keep him plenty hard. “Wow, Percy, that was so hot. You want me to help get you off?” She slid off his dick and turned to face him.

“I think you’ve wrung me out. I’m only mortal,” a sheepish smile crept over his face.

She slid her hands over his hard chest, letting her hands linger on his prominent pecs. Percy was struck by how small and delicate her hands felt against him. How had he never really seen Lucy? “Could have fooled me,” she murmured.

They held one another’s eyes for a long moment. Percy guilt at having sex with another woman so soon after Alice had broken up with him warred with the overwhelming feeling of rightness he felt as he looked into Lucy’s dark almond shaped eyes. He had never felt this way about a girl before, and he wasn’t one for tepid attraction. He brought a hand up to slide a wet strand of her black hair back off of her face, “Lucy.” He didn’t elaborate.

“Percy,” she leaned forward and, sensing what she wanted, Percy brought his forehead down to meet hers. They spent a long moment like that, foreheads pressed together, hot water sheeting over them to pull their lower lips down and stream off their noses, the last of the soap sliding from their bodies.

“What happens now?” Percy asked.

“What do you want to happen?”

“I don’t want to stop doing this.”

“But you feel guilty,” she said.

He sighed, “Yeah.”

“She broke up with you.”

“Yeah.”

“She’s not good for you Percy. You know that. You remember Emma? She’s like that.”

“She’s not...”

“Percy,” she pulled back and pressed a finger to his chin, keeping him focused on her face.

“Lucy,”

“How much money have you spent on her?”

“Not that much. I have a lot of...” he deflated, “too much.”

Lucy didn’t say anything, just came back in and hugged him. She knew she had won, but there was a mournful note to it. However long she was with Percy, the fact that they had hooked up so soon after Alice had broken up with Percy when they both knew she hadn’t really meant to leave him, just to manipulate him, would always hang over them.

“Lucy,”

“Percy,”

“Thank you. You’re right. Alice isn’t. Alice isn’t good for me.”

“No Percy, girls aren’t good for you.”

He looked at her for a long moment, “yeah.”

“I won’t be good for you Percy,”

“No, Lucy, you’re different. We’ve been friends forever. You’re my bro.”

“Yeah, Percy. Always. But I don’t want to be the next bitch who chews you up and spits you out.”

“Are you saying you don’t want to be with me?”

Lucy sighed, “I really really do.”

“Not too long ago you told me to do what I want, not what I think someone else wants. What do you want, Lucy?“

Her eyes dropped and she spoke softly, “You Percy. I’ve always wanted you.”

Always? Percy thought. He pulled her head down so he could kiss her on the forehead, then wrapped his arms around her. They stayed like that until their fingers had long since gone pruny in the water and steam.

Just as they were toweling off, Lucy’s phone started to vibrate. “Shit,” She ran over to grab it from her pants pocket and picked up. “Yeah, great, be right out.” Hanging up, she turned to Percy, who was looking at her quizzically, “Pizza. I accidentally ate too much so I ordered some extra for you.”

“Oh, ok. Let me go get it, that way you don’t need me to buzz you back in.” He quickly threw on some clothes and headed to the door.

When he got back, Lucy had discarded the towel and put her pants back on. Her tube top was damp and hanging from one of the handles of his kitchen cabinets, so he figured she had washed it in the sink. Percy’s eyes were drawn to Lucy’s thick nipples as they poked out proudly into the air. Despite being topless, his Vietnamese friend’s breasts were full enough to for her to form cleavage, and it was very hard to tear his eyes away from the smooth golden tinted skin of her naked breasts.

“Percy?”

“Ummmm, yeah, sorry,”

Lucy smirked, “You got boob sniped didn’t you?”

Percy reddened a bit, “Ummm, yeah, haha, I guess.”

Lucy strutted up to him and took the pizza from his hands, “I think I’ve found your weakness.” She put the box down on the kitchen table next to the larger box. “Lucy used big mommy milkers! It was super effective!”

Percy reddened further, “Y-yeah, I guess you got me.”

Lucy grinned at him, “Duh.” She walked back and grabbed his hands, slapping them against her naked boobs. “It’s kind of impressive how even after I so thoroughly drained those big balls of yours, you still can’t get enough of the girls. You’re such a perv Percy.”

“S-sorry,”

She laughed, “don’t be sorry. I’m the one who should be sorry for eating all the pizza.”

“You ate all of it?”

“Well, almost. I just kinda spaced out and then by the time I got to the end there was only once slice left. I’ve just been so hungry since my boobs started growing I guess I didn’t realize how much I was eating. Normally eating as much as I have been would have turned me into a ball by now, but I guess I don’t have to diet while I’m going through second puberty. See,” she spun around and pressed her back to Percy, pushing his hands down to wrap around her stomach. Though it had bulged with food less than an hour or so before, it was now flat and trim once again. Percy could feel firm abdominal muscles under a thin layer of skin. Lucy had always had a sexy midriff, but now that it contrasted so starkly with her heavy breasts and the ripe ass she was pressing back into his crotch, he really noticed it.

“Instead it’s just turning you into a goddess.”

Is that how he sees me? Lucy thought. He sounded so serious. Worshipful almost. “You really know how to butter a girl up, huh?” she turned around and gave him a cheeky grin before planting a kiss on his lips. “Now come on, I’ve distracted you enough. Eat your pizza.“

Percy walked over and got himself a plate before opening the box of pizza and pulling out a slice. He didn’t look all that enthusiastic, but he took a bite.

“Meatlovers is great, isn’t it?”

“Yeah,” Percy agreed. Alice had been vegetarian (except while drunk or out with her friends), so he hadn’t had this kind of thing in a while. Despite that, he found he wasn’t enjoying it that much.

Lucy must have picked up one some of his hesitancy because she said, “It’s ok if you aren’t feeling it. We could get something else. Burritos?”

“N-no, this is fine.” He shot a glance at Lucy’s heavy breasts, remembering the milk that she had so recently allowed him to suckle.

“Ok, sorry. Forget I said anything.” Lucy saw the way that Percy’s eyes still hadn’t left her boobs. The moment stretched out, “Uhhhh, Percy?”

“Y-yeah?”

“What you thinking about dude?”

Breasts, especially bare breasts, and especially ones as perky and huge as Lucy’s, tended to erode Percy’s willpower and filters. “Ummm, food I guess?”

“So there is something you’d rather have? You can tell me.” Lucy was starting to get an idea of what Percy was thinking about, and felt the heat building between her legs.

Now that she had asked him so directly, Percy couldn’t muster up the ability to gloss over his desires with a white lie, “Ummm, your, ummm, I guess, your, ummm,”

“My breast milk? You thinking about my milk?” she cupped her heavy bust. She produced milk especially quickly after a big meal and her boobs were already feeling pretty full. She wasn’t in any danger of leaking, but there was definitely plenty of milk in there.

“Y-yeah,” he was unable to look away from Lucy’s boobs.

Lucy’s nipples stiffened even more than they already were. What a perv. He just can’t help himself. I guess I’m a perv too since now I can’t stop thinking about it either. “So would you rather eat the pizza or drink my milk to finish your lunch?“

“M-milk,” Percy confessed. He felt shame flood through his body even though Lucy didn’t seem to be judging him.

“Mmmmmm, well, before you can have more, I’m going to need to make it for you.” She already had a fair amount of milk sloshing around in her heavy boobs, but had an idea about how to make this more fun. “It’s going to take some time, so let’s watch something in the mean time.”

“Umm, yeah, ok. What do you want to watch.”

“Hmmmmmmm,” at first Lucy was going to suggest a new superhero movie that had just come out on streaming, but then she had a wicked idea, “Let’s watch Fairy Tail,” she said naming an Anime noted for its high density of extremely busty characters. “But there are going to be rules.”

“Rules?”

“Yep!” she chirped, stacking the two pizza boxes on top of one another and leading Percy over to the couch in front of his TV. “First rule: no pants.” She grabbed his button and released it before undoing his zipper and yanking his pants down around his ankles. Before he really know what was going on, she shoved him backwards so that he fell down onto the couch. She turned to point her bubble butt at him and slid her own pants down a little slower, giving him plenty of time to appreciate the thin yellow panties she wore that her ass swallowed up. She plunked herself down onto his lap, making him sink down into the couch. Lucy was only two inches shorter than him so the position, not to mention the generous seat cushioning she carried everywhere, meant that Percy was only able to see if he leaned awkwardly to the side. Her hips were wider than his own, and his couch was soft enough that when he sank down in under her weight, the cushions rose up to nearly kiss her firm flesh where it spilled out past the edges of his legs. Lucy squirmed around a few times to get comfortable before reaching down between her legs and grabbing Percy’s semi-chub. She positioned his tired dick directly between her push ass cheeks and flexed her glutes, giving it a powerful squeeze.

“Second rule: you have to feed me. I’m going to be working hard making the rest of your lunch, so you have to put every bite in my mouth for me so I can save all my energy for making milk for you.” Lucy wasn’t sure if being made to feed her would tweak Percy’s fetishes, but she had a feeling. Her instinct was confirmed when she felt his cock stiffen between her butt cheeks.

“Third rule: when you’re not feeding me, I expect your hands to be covering my nipples. I look like a total slut right now, you need to keep me decent.”

“I like that rule.”

Lucy giggled, “I figured you would.”

“I’m not sure how it reduces the sluttiness factor though.”

“Oh my god! Did you just call me a slut?!?”

“Ummm, uhhhhh—”

“Kidding dude, kidding.” She leaned forward and grabbed the remote. Before she turned on the TV she cleared her throat, “Rule three!”

“Right. Sorry.” Percy brought his hands up to cup her boobs. Lucy noted that they were moving too much to really cover her nipples all the time, but she wasn’t about to complain. It took her a little longer to navigate to the show than she otherwise would have, since she was distracted by his strong hands rubbing against her sensitive flesh.

She pulled the smaller pizza box onto her lap and Percy seemed to understand what she wanted because he opened it and lifted out a slice. He had to devote enough attention to serving her that he wasn’t able to devote much attention to the show. He didn’t get many more opportunities to fondle her breasts because she was constantly demanding that he keep feeding her. From time to time Lucy would compare herself to the pneumatic women in the show. “You think I’m bigger than her? Maybe not yet. I’m still growing though.” Or, “I do kinda look like the Lucy from the show, don’t I. I mean I’m not magical or blond, and I’m pretty sure I’m taller than her but we’ve got a few things in common.” followed by a suggestive shimmy.

Those comments where just about the only times that Percy looked at the screen. The rest of the time he was too overwhelmed by the sensations of Lucy’s body pressing down into his. Whenever he managed to focus on the story she would flex her ass and his focus would be yanked down to the hot length of man meat sandwiched between her plush cheeks. She consumed the whole pizza within remarkably short order, but instead of being satisfied with just that, she reached out and gave Percy the last of the slices from the original pizza to feed her. “I’m going to turn this all into milk,” she told him, patting her once-more swollen stomach.

When he finished feeding Lucy, Percy was able to devote a bit more attention to the show, though he was still thoroughly pre-occupied by the gorgeous girl in his lap. Percy was a strong boy, but though Lucy was pretty slim for the most part, her height, thick thighs and bulging curves gave her a surprising amount of weight, and his body was starting to ache from the strain of holding her up. If anything though, the discomfort made Percy even more aroused as his submissive tendencies came to the fore. Lucy seemed to be paying attention to the show, but somehow whenever Percy managed pay enough attention that his hands stopped massaging her breasts, Lucy would flex her ass a few times and leave Percy thoroughly distracted by his rising lust once again.

Lucy kept Percy on the edge with well timed squeezes of her plump ass and the soft noises of pleasure she made when he tweaked her nipples for another two episodes before she decided that she had digested enough of the food into milk. Before the next episode could autoplay, she paused the show and then turned around, being sure to rub her naked tits all over Percy’s face. Without saying anything, she pulled his boxers off and slid her panties down around her feet, though not before Percy saw a large wet spot on the front. Evidently, he hadn’t been the only one who was thoroughly aroused over the last hour or so. Lucy stepped forward to straddle him, easing eased herself forward and pressed his by this point rock hard cock into the heat of her sopping pussy. As he entered her she let out soft wordless coos of pleasure, her mouth slightly open and her eyes fluttering.

Percy’s whole world had narrowed to the hot length of his manhood in Lucy’s pussy and the massive milky breasts she offered him. He latched on to an erect nipple and she let down her milk, sighing with pleasure as her long time crush gulped greedily at bounty her birth control pills had given her. This time, the pleasure didn’t overcome them before Lucy’s breasts were fully drained, and Percy was able to finish suckling one, then the other until they were dry. They may not have been too overwhelmed by the experience to switch to fucking halfway through like the last time, but they were both still pretty close to orgasm by the end of it, so it didn’t take Lucy long to draw an orgasm from her lover by bouncing up and down on his thick cock. The vibration of his eruption and knowledge that she had yet again brought him to completion pushed her into a simultaneous climax.

Lucy placed her cheek on the top of Percy’s head and positioned his face to bury it in her cleavage while the tension fled from her body. “That was nice.”

“Mmmmmmm,” Percy would require a bit more time before regaining the power of speech. Even once he pulled himself together, he was still muffled by his lover’s doughy boob flesh, gone softer than usual now that her breasts had been drained.

They stayed that way for a while before Lucy said, “Weren’t we going to study or something? What time is it?”

“I dunno.”

“You got tissues in reach?”

“Ummmmmm,”

“Can you carry me to the bathroom? Or at least over the kitchen floor. I don’t want to get cum on your couch.” It probably wouldn’t be an issue since Percy’s balls had already been pretty dry.

“Let’s see.” He wrapped his arms around her torso tightly and stood up. Lucy locked her legs around his body to help him. She was nearly as heavy as he, but the front-pack posture was a pretty good one for carrying her and Percy was a strong boy so he was able to awkwardly waddle over to the bathroom. They managed to arrange things so he only pulled out when she was suspended over the toilet. A tiny bit of cum slipped out and plopped in the water as he did.

“Whoah, nice dude, two points,” Lucy grinned and made a “radical dude” gesture in the air with two fingers.

Percy chuckled, “You’re not really preserving the feminine mystique here.”

Lucy chuckled, “Obvs, bro. Besides, I think I made my point.”

“You’re point? It’s sex, not a debate.”

“Still.”

“Yeah, I guess you did. You’re really fuckin’ hot, you know that Lucy?”

She grinned as she wiped herself off. “Thanks dude, you too.”

Lucy’s top was thin enough that it had dried out, so she got fully dressed and even put on her jacket and zipped it up. They really did need to study and as much as she loved the way Percy didn’t seem to be able to keep his eyes off her boobs, she didn’t want to distract him and hurt his test performance just for her own sexual gratification.

They studied pretty diligently for the next four hours, only losing about half an hour to unplanned make out sessions. They even managed to keep most of their clothes on throughout most of the period. When they stopped, it was 7:30. Normally, Lucy would have headed back to her dorm, but neither of them really wanted that and they just kind of naturally found themselves transitioning into ordering dinner and picking out a movie to watch—this time the superhero flick that Lucy had been thinking about earlier rather than an oversexualized Anime. They cuddled on the couch without getting too distracted by the presence of one another’s bodies.

When the Thai food they had ordered arrived halfway through the movie, Lucy dug into hers with gusto, having already completely digested her truly massive lunch, but Percy once again only picked at his food. When she finished eating, Lucy didn’t even ask, just took his Pad Thai from him and started eating it.

“I was eating that!”

“Yeah, barely. We both know what you really want. Don’t worry if you ask nicely I’ll let you have it.” Since they had stopped studying, she had once again shed her jacket, and now she pressed her boobs together in her low cut top suggestively.

“Okay,”

Lucy bit her lip, “It hasn’t even been 12 hours since we hooked up and already you’re a total milk junky.” Percy reddened, “awwww, don’t be embarrassed. I think it’s hot.” She kissed him before returning to her meal and turning back to the movie.

As the credits began to roll, Lucy turned to straddle him once more as she freed her milky breasts so he could suckle for the third time. They made love while she suckled him once again before going to bed together.

* * *

Alice was starting to think that breaking up with Percy had been a mistake. She had expected him to start begging for her to take him back within a day or so like he had the last few times she had broken up with him, but now it had been a week and she still hadn’t heard anything from him. He hadn’t even answered her texts.

Speak of the devil, she thought when she spotted her recent ex standing around at the corner of the quad. She popped a few buttons and adjusted her top, let’s see you ignore me now. She strode purposefully towards him. “Hey, Percy,“

“Oh, ummm, hi Alice.” He half cringed at the sight of her, and his eyes flicked over her rapidly as if he didn’t know where to look.

“I’m starting to think I was too hasty,” she expected him to perk up at that, but he didn’t.

“Oh,”

“If you want I might be persuaded...” she trailed off when she realized that Percy’s attention was elsewhere. That Asian skater chick friend of his was zooming towards them along the road, one long leg pumping to push her skateboard faster. In some ways the girl looked much as she did when Alice had first encountered her. She still wore a flat cap, black jeans and doc martins. In most ways though, the skater girl, Alice forgot her name, was totally different. She still wore black jeans, but now they hugged her legs like a second skin showing off every impressive curve. Rather than a baggy tent-like t-shirt, she wore a tight blue crop top that hugged her greatly expanded bust. Her nipples made dents in the top that Alice could see even from here. What a slut.

The skater girl crouched low to bank her board in a sharp turn towards the curb. She jumped the curb with a loud clatter, her board making a loud slap as she slammed her feet back onto it on the sidewalk. She added a flourish of some sort of trick that had her board spinning beneath her and came rocketing towards them. She apparently misjudged the stop, because she stumbled as she stepped off her board and bumped into Percy chest-to-chest, mashing those annoyingly huge jugs into his chest and wrapping her arms around his neck. Alice narrowed her eyes.

“You see that kickflip babe? Nailed it!” The skater chick grinned and pulled Percy down into a deep kiss. Alice gritted her teeth. The other girl pulled Percy around until he was facing away from Alice and then opened her eyes, making eye contact with Alice and giving her a quick wink. She broke the kiss a moment later, “Oh, hey Alice, didn’t see you there. Sorry if I interrupted anything.” There was a nasty edge to her smile.

Alice could feel her nails digging into the soft flesh of her palm. “How long did it take you to shack up with this whore?” She glared at Percy.

The skater girl’s mouth dropped open, “Excuse me?”

“I wasn’t talking to you. How long Percy?”

“Ummmmm- it’s not like that, I mean,”

“How long?!?”

The skater chick spoke up again. Of course Percy couldn’t answer for himself. He was such a wuss. “Ok, I think you need to go, Alice. You’re screaming.” The smug bitch still hadn’t disentangled herself from Percy.

Before she realized what was happening, Alice’s fist was flying forward. Percy’s friend, maybe girlfriend now, caught her wrist in an iron grip. “Chill,” she commanded.

“RRRRrrrrrrraaaaaaaahhhhhhhh,” Alice pulled her hand back violently and wheeled to run off. People were staring. Her vision had started to go blurry before she got to the opposite end of the quad.

When she had gone Lucy turned to Percy, “Okkkaaaaaay, wow.”

“You didn’t have to provoke her.”

“Mmmmmmmm, yeah I did. I gotta mark my territory.” She leaned forward and took his earlobe between her teeth. His breath hitched. She released his ear and breathed, “you’re mine now.” Percy’s dick throbbed. He didn’t really like the way that Lucy was treating him like an object to possess, a token to use to assert her dominance, but he couldn’t deny that a part of him found it hot. “Come on, let’s go find Tom.” She broke away to retrieve her skate board from where it had fetched up in a flower bed. Percy trailed after her. His new girlfriend hadn’t just asserted her dominance over his ex.

* * *

“So Percy.”

“So Lucy.” The last night of finals found Lucy and Percy alone in his apartment, just as they had been for every night since they first fell into bed together. Lucy had just found a subletter for her summer rental two days ago, so they the whole summer of such nights ahead of them. It was extremely fast to be moving in together, but neither of them had any doubts.

“I’ve noticed,” she started playing with the strings of the red silk vest she wore. The vest was several sizes too small and only just managed to cover her nipples. She had gotten it along with a few other revealing tops over the last couple of weeks. Percy was rather predictably distracted as her fiddling with the strings turned into massaging her milk laden breasts together. “I’ve noticed that you get a little distracted whenever I’m wearing a top like this. Well, more than a little. Sometimes, you almost seem hypnotized, especially right before I feed you.”

“Ummmm, yeah, s-sorry Lucy, I don’t mean to stare it’s just—”

“That you can’t help it?” she smirked.

“Ummmm, yeah.”

“Well, I’ve been thinking. It might be interesting to try actual hypnosis.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, the way you kinda seem to go into a trance when I get my tits out had me wondering, so I did a bit of reading online. You’ve said you wished you had better self control about a few things. Maybe I could help you with that.”

Percy gulped, “Won’t, ummm, won’t I be, like your slave or something?” He was rock hard.

Lucy crawled over to him and straddled him, bring her boobs right in front of his face. “You wish you little perv. No, it turns out it’s not like in the movies. I can only make you do things that you want to do. You don’t want to be my slave, do you Percy?” She pressed her boobs together, making them bulge out against the black threads of her vest.

“Ummmm,” Percy, “Ummmm, I don’t know.”

“Wow, you really are a freak, huh,” she leaned down to nip his ear. “I guess for you it really would be like in the movies since you want me to just make you do whatever I want, don’t you?”

“Y-yeah,” he admitted.

Lucy’s loins burned, but she didn’t let herself go further. Instead of giving in to her urges, she pulled back and pulled the thin blanket bunched up on one end of the couch over herself. “Ok, babe, for real though, this is pretty hot, but we should talk about it while you are not under the influence.”

With Lucy’s enthralling body covered up, Percy wasn’t quite as overwhelmed by lust, but the idea of his girlfriend dominating his mind still held enough appeal that his cock was rock hard. Percy had never been with a girl who had so quickly and openly zeroed in on his most inner desires. Lucy seemed to know his sexual proclivities better than he did. She somehow seemed to know all the right levers to pull, “Ummmm, right, yeah.”

“This might not even work and then we’ll feel really silly, but do you want me to try to hypnotize you? I can help you focus around boobs, use fire to fight fire, you know?” She gave him a cheeky grin.

Percy gulped. He was very aware of the way Lucy’s breasts pressed up against the blanket. It was loose, so they only formed small bulges, but he knew that, like iceburgs, the mass lurking beneath the surface was far greater. “Umm, yeah. Yes, I want to try this. We can always stop right?” he did his best to seem serious an considered, when inside he was thinking, oh god, please mindfuck me. I hope you turn into a total dominatrix.

“Yeah, we can always stop.” Lucy bit her lip. Were they actually doing this? She didn’t want to get her hopes up. It probably won’t even work. “So, umm, what, umm, what suggestions should I give you?”

“Can, you, umm, make it so I’m only attracted to you?”

“Oh, wasn’t expecting that, umm, yeah I guess.”

“Well I figure if the goal is to help me focus around boobs, the only boobs I still want to be distracted around are yours, so...”

Lucy could feel the heat building in her pussy, “Yeah, right, yeah, that makes sense. Let’s see. Ummm, what if when I say, ‘focus, babe,’ you are totally undistracted, even by me.”

“Yeah, that sounds like. Like a good idea.” very sensible, not very hypnotic dominatrix “but can we do the opposite to?“

Beneath the blanket, Lucy’s hand slid beneath her panties. “Like, how do you mean?”

“Well, I dunno, like you could have another phrase that makes me very, umm—”

“Distracted,” she cut him off.

“Yeah.”

“Enthralled,” she was getting a little breathy.

“Yeah,”

“Obsessed,”

Percy gulped, “y-yeah.”

“Ok, yeah, we can try to do that.”

“Ummm, any other things we should do?”

“Ummm, maybe I could try to, help you, you know, last a little longer? Sometimes you get a little excited.”

“Ummm, yeah, good point. You could make it so I, ummm, can’t, umm, cum without your permission.” He was flushed, embarrassed to be talking about this so openly.

Lucy bit her lip again. Her hand moved slowly beneath the blanket. “That’s hot- I-I mean, yeah that seems sensible.”

Percy felt a little less embarrassed since Lucy also seemed flustered. “So, should we—”

“Just stay where you are,” Lucy commanded, “Get comfortable and let me do everything.” She let the blanket drop, and Percy once more saw her heavy breasts bulging out against the tight fabric of her vest.

Lucy crawled over to him, drawing it out to let Percy’s gaze linger on every inch of her flawless body. When she got to him, she undid and pulled off his pants in a by-now habitual gesture. She saw that he was already rock hard, his cock standing out proudly in the air. She licked her lips greedily while she slid her own pants to the ground and straddled her boyfriend. She walked her hips forward until she could slide herself down onto his shaft.

She started taking large breaths that caused her bust to start surging in and out within the tight confines of her silk vest. “Breath with me baby. Breath in through your nose and ooouuut though your mouth. With each breath you take, feel yourself getting more and more relaxed. Focus on my breasts moving in...”

“...and out. In...”

“...and out. With every breath I take, you can feel yourself getting more and more relaxed. Can you feel yourself getting more relaxed?”

“Yes,”

“Goood boy, I want you to keep getting more and more relaxed as I breath in... and out. Start focusing on the rest of your body now. Feel the places where it touches mine. The tension in your body is getting drawn up into mine, making you feel more and more relaxed as I suck all your stress and worries away. Feel the way my butt presses down into your thighs. Your legs are feeling so relaxed now as all that tension gets sucked up into my ass. Keep focusing on my chest as it moves in... and out. You’re getting more and more relaxed with each breath I take. You’re so relaxed now, but you’re still getting more and more relaxed.” She flexed her pussy, “feel all the tension in your abdomen and chest flowing up your cock. Let me take it away from you, leaving you feeling so relaxed, so relaxed.”

She slid her hands slowly up his arms, “I’m taking all the tension out of your arms now. Just let them hang by your side. They’re so heavy now, you couldn’t lift them if you tried. You don’t want to try though since you’re so relaxed and calm like this, with your sexy girlfriend sucking away all your stress making you more and more relaxed every time she breaths.”

Lucy bit her lip as she looked down at Percy’s slack face. It was totally working. She lifted her hands and began slowly undoing the laces of her vest. “Watch as I breath in... and out.” She released the knot and her vest burst open. She shrugged out of it. Her breasts were full with milk and she knew that Percy was hungry, since he hadn’t eaten more than a few bites of his dinner, giving the rest to her. “You want my milk Percy?”

“Yes,”

“Of course you do. You want my milk soooo much, don’t you.” She mashed her boobs together, biting her lip. “When you drink my milk, you’re going to find that it makes you sink even deeper into your trace. With every swallow you take, you’re going to grow more and more relaxed. More and more overwhelmed and enthralled by my body.” She leaned forward and slipped a thick nipple between Percy’s lips. He immediately began to suck. Lucy gave a soft sigh of pleasure, “With every drop of milk that passes your lips, you’re becoming more and more relaxed. You can feel my milk entering your body. You can feel me entering your body, taking control. That’s right Percy, the deeper your trance gets, the deeper into my control you fall. Feel yourself slipping towards me. You can feel your will start to crumble as more and more milk enters you. The taste of it on your tongue is like an acid, eating away at your will, making you fall deeper and deeper into my trance.“

“Yes, keep drinking from your girlfriend’s big, sexy tit. You’re falling more and more under my control, but you don’t care do you? You love being hypnotized by me. You love it so much that you’re helping me entrance you with all your being, pushing yourself further and further, deeper and deeper. No matter how deep you go, you find you can always go deeper. With each gulp of milk you take you are twice as relaxed, twice as deep into my trace, twice as under my control. Do you feel that Percy? Do you feel yourself falling?” He nodded slightly against the pillowy breast covering his face. “Good boy,” she purred down to him, flexing the muscles in her pussy to reward his cock.

She continued crooning down at him the whole time it took him to drain her breasts of milk, urging him deeper and deeper into his trance. When he finally finished, she pulled her nipple from his mouth, then leaned forward to bury his head in her cleavage, “Ok Percy, I know you’re already soooo relaxed, soooo enthralled, but there are still a few tiny weeny little scraps of your will lying around in there. I want you to gather them up for me. Gather them alllll up. Do you have them? Nod when you have them.”

Percy nodded.

“Good boy, ok, now I want you to pack all of them into that big, sexy dick of yours. The last little bits of your will are in there now, surrounded by my pussy. You call already feel them being drawn away into me. When they’re gone, you won’t have any will of your own left, just my will that replaced it when you drank my milk. When you cum, you’re going to cum your will out into me. Do you understand? Can you feel it?”

He nodded again.

“Goooood boy,” her fingertips pressed possessively into his scalp and her inner muscles started milking his dick. “Those little scraps of will are fighting against it, but they aren’t strong enough to hold back your orgasm, are they? I’m just too sexy. What’s left of your will doesn’t stand a chance. You’re about to cum. See how long you can resist. It won’t be long now.” Her pussy picked up the pace. Percy did as she had ordered and tried to resist, but just as predicted, he didn’t last long. As his balls convulsed he became wholly Lucy’s.

“Ok, Percy, I’ve taken you as deep as you can go. I want you to remember what it feels like to be in this trance. You’re going to go right back here when you hear me call you ‘my good little sub’. That’s a magic phrase for you now. ‘my good little sub’ brings you right back to this deep, deep trance, with your will totally replaced by mine. You’ll also slip back into this trance every time I breastfeed you. Do you understand?”

“Yes,”

“Good boy. Now, let’s talk about some more rules. From now on, you’re only going to be attracted to me. Other girls just don’t interest you anymore. If you notice them as women at all, it’s only to think about how I’m so much hotter than them. You’re not straight anymore. Your new sexual orientation is Lucy. You understand?”

“Yes,”

Lucy bit her lip. She really hoped this worked, “Next rule, as attracted to me as you are, and you are obviously super attracted to me, when I say ‘focus, babe’ you find that you’re able to operate without getting distracted by how next level gorgeous I am.” She chewed the inside of her lip as she thought of a modification, “you’ll still notice, but you’ll only process it in your subconscious until I release you from ‘focus, babe’ mode.”

“When I call you a ‘thirsty boy’, you’ll leave your focused mode and go back to your normal state of being extremely attracted to me to the point of distraction. You’ll worship my body, you’ll be absolutely in awe of me. When you’re a ‘thirsty boy’, you’ll be enthralled by me, totally obsessed with my massive, sexy boobs and big bubble butt. You’ll be enchanted by my hair, by my eyes, by my face, by my voice.”

“Last rule: as horny as I make you, and I’m going to make you very, very horny, you won’t be able to cum without my permission. As much as I turn you on, you won’t be able to find relief by jerkin’ it. The only way you can get off from now on is for me to give you permission. Do you understand all the rules?”

“Yes Lucy,” his answer was muffled by the fact that his face was buried in her tits.

“Mmmmmm, good. Ok, when I snap my fingers, you’re going to snap out of your trance. You won’t remember what I’ve just told you, just that I hypnotized you while we had sex and I fed you, and that being hypnotized felt incredible.” She pulled back a bit and snapped her fingers.

Percy blinked up at her, “What happened. Did it work?”

“Let’s find out.” Lucy eased off his dick and stood up. “Ok my good little sub, you can’t raise your arms until I say ‘you’re free’. Wake up and forget this when I snap my fingers.” She snapped her fingers. “Ok thirsty boy, try to raise your arms.”

Percy’s shoulder’s shifted, but his arms remained by his sides. His face got a concerned look on it. Lucy smirked as he struggled harder and harder to lift his arms, to no avail. He felt a rising humiliation at his inability to do such a simple task, and Lucy’s evident amusement at his struggles. Despite, his predicament, his girlfriend had never seemed more beautiful. Lucy had already been the sexiest girl he had ever been with, but now she had taken on a divine glow. Of course a goddess like her could do this to him.

“You’re free.” Lucy told him.

All at once Percy’s arms shot to the ceiling. “Oh god, wow, what did you do to me?”

Lucy grinned, “I hypnotized you silly. I guess it worked. Hold on, I want to try something else.” She walked over and got her computer, then searched for big busted models. “Do any of these girls seem hot to you?”

Percy looked at them in confusion. He knew he normally found girls like the ones that Lucy had pulled up quite attractive, but now all he could think about was how none of them came close to measuring up to his girlfriend. “Ummm, no, you’re way hotter. They’re, like, I guess I can see why someone else might find them attractive, but not me.”

“Would you have found them attractive two hours ago?”

“Yeah,”

Lucy grinned and gave him a kiss, “You’re Lucy-sexual now.”

She could do anything to me, he realized. It should have made him afraid. Instead, he felt grateful.

* * *

Lucy’s four inch black pumps clicked on the marble floor of the lobby of Percy’s apartment building, now her apparent building to. She fished her phone out of her purse to let Percy know she was nearly home. Lucy hadn’t been a purse kind of girl for most of her life, but neither the black pencil skirt which hugged her incredible ass or the maroon turtleneck that clung to her like a second skin had pockets. She had started wearing clothes so different from her usual style when Percy had bullied her into letting him buy her some clothes. She had initially been resistant to the idea, not wanting to take advantage of him financially the way several of his previous girlfriends had, but he had persuaded her by saying that he was buying them for himself more than her. With that somewhat flimsy justification, she had asked him to tell her what sort of clothes he liked best. His confession that he found professional wear sexy had lead to her closet looking far more like that of a young striver than the stoner/skater vibe she had been putting out before, though she was picking up a few things more in her normal style from thrifts stores at a slower pace.

She messaged her boy toy and put her phone back into her purse. Thinking about clothes made her realize that the very expensive custom bra she was wearing was already starting to feel small. It was another gift from Percy justified as a purchase for himself. Lucy didn’t want to go off birth control and risk her boobs drying up, but if a 34K was starting to feel too small for her, it was time. She loved her massive udders and definitely didn’t want to have to get a reduction. Hopefully my milkers will remain milky if I switch to an IUD.

She kept her heels on as she entered the apartment she shared with her boyfriend. Having grown up in a Vietnamese household, leaving her shoes on when she entered felt wrong, but Percy had bought her these four inch heels so that she would have a few inches on him and she liked to make sure he got to experience looking up to her. As she entered the apartment, she was struck, as she had been every day for the last few weeks, by how nice it was. It was the same spacious one bedroom she had spent nearly every day in since she had first hooked up with Percy, but lately he had been doing a much better job of keeping it clean and had even changed how the furniture was arranged after he watched a bunch of interior design videos online. Several of her paintings hung on the walls, having replaced the more generic posters that he had had up before they started living together. Lucy had been able to paint a lot this summer since her roommate did all the house work and Percy had converted half of his office into a studio for her.

A month ago, the apartment had looked very much like one shared by two college students. Clothes were strewn all over the bedroom floor, plates piled up in the sink and even on the coffee table in front of the TV, and papers and knickknacks covered most of the horizontal surfaces in the apartment. Neither of them really minded that much, so they had let it get pretty bad. Eventually, they had realized that they needed to clean up and had gotten to work one Saturday. After a few hours, they were both ready to call it a day, though there was still plenty of work to do. Percy had brought up the fact that Lucy could give him some extra will power. She’d felt a little weird about what amounted to hypnotizing her boyfriend to be her maid, but he had asked for it and the idea had been pretty appealing. She had implanted a suggestion and just like that Percy enjoyed cleaning, especially cleaning to make things nice for his goddess of a girlfriend.

She’d continued to feel weird about it, but Percy had been delighted. He had asked for a similar compulsion giving him a passion for cooking a day later, and a day after that he had asked for another one about performing a skin care routine on Lucy. Admittedly, he had already been helping her rub oil and lotion into her breasts to avoid stretch marks for quite a while now, but now he gave her a full body working over every day. She had suggested a compulsion to do their laundry, and he had enthusiastically agreed, though he did mention that he didn’t need any extra motivation to hand wash her bras.

“Dinner should be done in a few.” Percy told her when she walked in the kitchen. “Oh, and an Amazon package arrived for you. I picked it up for you,” he gestured to a long thin package sitting on the kitchen table.

“Thanks!” She picked up the package, making sure to avoid disturbing any of the prep dishes that were spread out around the kitchen, hinting at the elaborate nature of what Percy was attempting. She opened the package, tossing the cardboard in the recycling. Percy was focused on cooking, so it took him a moment to realize she was holding a riding crop.

“Is that a—”

“Of course thirsty boy,” a toothy grin spread across her face.

Percy was suddenly extremely aware of just how sexy his girlfriend was in her tight turtleneck and skirt. His dick rapidly inflated in his pants, “Umm, Lucy, I’ve uhhhh. This is a kinda complex dish and I don’t want to ruin it before you eat it.” How could he think of anything else when she was in the same room as him.

“Awww, are you distracted thirsty boy?” The crop rose to press lightly on the underside of his chin.

“Y-yeah,” his stood frozen before her.

She grinned, “Awww poor baby. Fine. Focus, babe.” The crop dropped to her side.

Percy blinked, “Thanks, I just need a few more focus minutes—”

“and then you’re mine,” the grin was back.

He gulped. Even though he was mostly immune to her charms while in focus mode, she was still intimidating, and he knew that deep within him her overwhelming sex appeal was charging up his batteries for whatever games she had in mind for later.

Percy put together the first course, a salad, while he was waiting for the chicken he pulled out of the oven to rest. Without waiting for him to join her, Lucy dug in. Percy hadn’t had a solid dinner for months now. These days, the only solid meal he had was lunch, which Lucy insisted was mostly greens and other healthy food. She was worried what a diet primary consisting of breast milk would do to a grown man, so she wanted to make sure he made up for it with his one solid meal. “Wow, babe, this is really good! Thank you!”

Percy smiled. Making Lucy happy was his favorite thing in the world. He was so lucky to be with such a gorgeous and dominant girl, who was also kind and had his best interests at heart. She could have done anything to him, but she always made sure act in his best interests and wasn’t pushing things too far for Percy. If anything, he had been the one driving her increasing dominance over him. “I’m glad you like it. How was work today?”

“Mmmmm, it was good. I got to present my design at a big meeting and people liked it. I caught some places where one of the engineers I’m working with didn’t get my design quite right, so I worked with him to fix it.” This was Lucy’s second web design internship, and it was going so much better than the first. She had way more responsibility and was actually getting to do a lot of cool stuff. It wasn’t just the work that was better though. Her coworkers treated her with a ton more respect, as if she was a senior designer not an intern. Something about knowing she had a hunky submissive boyfriend at home had given Lucy a big boost of confidence, and there was no denying that her statuesque new figure had something to do with the different treatment she was getting. Her coworkers seemed almost... submissive sometimes. Especially the men. She had been noticing it more and more as the summer went on.

“That’s great!”

“Yeah, what about you?”

“It was ok, I was mostly just more bill of materials management.” Percy was enrolled in the mechanical engineering program, so that was what he was doing this summer, but he had told her that it wasn’t the long term plan. They had been increasingly talking about their future in terms of decades rather than months or even years, and it was during one of these conversations that he told her he intended to eventually take over running the company his parents had left to him when they died. He was studying engineering since his company made machine parts, but he was really more interested in the business side of things. He was already thinking about business schools to apply to after getting a bit of experience with different aspects of the family business.

“That sucks dude. You could always quit,” she said. Percy didn’t have to do anything to survive. He had let slip that his net worth was north of 600 million during that same discussion, something he had apparently never told another one of his peers, even his exes, so Lucy knew he was only going to school and planning a career since he didn’t want to be one of the idle rich. She had entertained fantasies about an early retirement for a while before she heard that revelation, so it had been a bit hard to understand at first, but she was starting to get it.

“Nah, if it gets too boring I’ll just call you. You can just order me to enjoy it.”

“Enjoy BOM work! That’s where I draw the line. You’ve finally revealed a fetish to fucked up for me to indulge!” She waved the riding crop at him in a vaguely menacing gesture.

Percy laughed as he put the finishing touches on her dinner and placed it in front of her. As always, it was large enough to feed two, since it was going to. “Thanks, thirsty boy,”

All of a sudden the attraction for Lucy that had been building silently and unfelt came roaring to the surface. “God, you’re so hot Lucy,”

“Mmmmmm, yeah, I know. Now get under the table and take my shoes off. I want a foot massage.”

He crouched down to start making his way into the cramped space. “Stop!” the riding crop smacked him on the forehead. “When I’m holding this riding crop you should address me as Mistress, don’t you think?”

Percy gulped. His dick was diamond hard in his pants. If it wasn’t for the fact that he needed permission to orgasm, he probably would have been jizzing in his pants. “Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress.”

Lucy grinned evilly at him, ruining the effect a bit as the grin edged into goofy territory. “Proceed,” she waved him on.

Percy struggled to get in position while she took the next few bites. “No, lie down on your back.” She commanded him, “like this,” she shoved him to the ground with the bottom of her pump, planting first one, then both feet on his chest. Percy wasn’t a feet guy, which was a shame because Lucy had some pretty sexy feet even if she did say so herself, but she knew he definitely loved being dominated like this. “I should have you paint my toes like this.” Lucy hadn’t worn nail polish once in her life so far, but she was coming around to a lot of feminine things that she had eschewed for a long time.

“If that’s what you want Mistress,”

Lucy grinned. She loved her life.

* * *

“One last run before lunch and then we hit the lodge?” Tom asked.

“Yeah, sounds good.” Gordon replied.

Lucy nodded in agreement, “yeah,” she walked her snowboard towards the lip where the ski slope began.

A bit behind the forward group, Blake stood next to Percy, “it’s good to have you out here this year. I didn’t have anyone willing to do black diamond glades with me last year.”

Percy smiled, “Yeah, I don’t know what I was thinking, missing this.”

Blake grinned at him, “I’ve got a bit of an idea. It’s a good thing Lucy dragged you back to us.”

“Yeah. Yeah it is. Brokeback again, or you want to try Raven’s Lament?”

“Let’s to Raven’s dude,” Blake said.

“Even though it’s an emo-ass name for a slope?” That had been Blake’s reason for wanting to do Brokeback the first time.

“Yeah, gotta try something new, you know bro?”

“Alright, let’s go.” Percy wished he had had a chance to say goodbye to Lucy before he split off from the main group, but she had him in focus mode so it didn’t bother him the way it would have if he was in thirsty mode. They would catch up with the rest of the gang at the bottom anyway. The two skiers skated off on a different tack from the one the rest of their friends had taken.

They worked their way through the trees, staying in control by stopping every now and then. Blake pulled ahead and Percy let him. He had missed a season after all. He didn’t have anything to prove. The slice of his skis through the snow and the sun glinting off the ice clinging to the branches of the trees made him feel alive and he grinned in the cold wind. Despite the fact that he lived with a woman who could order him to do anything she wanted and who regularly made him call her Mistress, Percy felt more free than he had before he had given himself to her. Lucy was his dominatrix, his mistress, maybe even his owner, but being with her made him feel more like himself than he had in a long time. She knew him, and she had used her influence over him to bring him back to the things he loved like this trip.

When they finished the run, they made their way to the lodge and went inside, leaving their skis and poles outside and moving with the awkward walk that ski boot demand. They found a table upstairs and Blake texted the group, which Gordon had renamed “Lucy’s angels” as a joke, to tell them where they were. It wasn’t long before the rest of the group arrived, Lucy in the lead. “Lads,” she gave them a nod as she sat down next to Percy.

“Hey guys,” Percy addressed the whole group as they sat down around him and Blake.

“Oh, man, I’m hungry.” Lucy said, stretching. “It’s nice to be out of the cold.” Lucy’s thick winter coat obscured her body pretty well, but not even a puffy coat could hide the fact that she was absolutely stacked, and if there was any doubt, the stretch dispelled it.

“Yeah, that’s for sher. Fuh suh.” Gordon shucked off his coat. The rest of the newcomers did the same. Percy wasn’t the only one who glaceed at Lucy’s chest when her coat came off, not that he blamed their friends. No red blooded male could be this close to a girl like Lucy without noticing. The faded out graphic tee she wore was tight enough of her massive breasts that the outlines of her bra were clearly visible. It was a 34M cup Percy knew since he had bought it for her. Her bust was large enough that it pulled the front of the t-shirt up to dangle above her belly button, where a series of diamond studded piercings flashed in the light. She’d gotten the piercings after quizzing Percy about what type of piercing he found most attractive. He was starting to wear her down when it came to gifts because she hadn’t even protested that hard when he gave her the diamond studs.

Just as they were heading to get food, Percy’s phone buzzed and he got a text from Lucy (who he had listed as “Mistress Lucy Tran” in his contacts) telling him that he was to get clam chowder and a tuna melt with fries. If she was telling him what to order, that meant she thought she had figured out a way to feed him. He was guessing it involved slipping off into the trees while in the middle of a run. He couldn’t get very aroused in focus mode, but he was pretty sure that his subconscious was revving up.

They collected their food and made there way back to the table, digging in with gusto after their morning in the cold. Everyone dug in with gusto except Percy that is. There was no way he could have an appetite for normal food after his girlfriend had told him what to order like that. After a few minutes of him picking at his food, Lucy pretended to notice. “Not hungry dude?”

“Yeah,” he lied.

“Oh, well, then don’t mind if I do,” she snagged the tuna melt off his plate and bit into it, “Oh, man, this is good. I should have ordered this instead of the burger.” There was a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

If the others noticed the interplay or the fact that most of the food on Percy’s plate was making its way into Lucy’s stomach, they didn’t comment on it. The conversation remained focused on the snow conditions, which routes had fun jumps along the edges, and lamenting the lack of fresh powder.

As she finished eating and returned her tray before they headed back out, Lucy could feel her already nearly full breasts straining just a little harder against her tight bra as she produced even more milk. Her fears of her udders running dry when she went off birth control had proved to be unfounded. In fact, the opposite was true. She actually produced more milk now, but that wasn’t the only thing that had changed. As if her body was re-allocating the resources it had spent on growth, her breasts refilled almost twice as fast now, held more milk per unit volume, and the milk she did produce was far thicker and creamier than it had been. Indeed, it was so rich that Percy had gained ten pounds since the start of the school year (mostly muscle thanks to her orders to maintain a rigid gym discipline). Her creamier milk seemed like it might have helped push Percy into even deeper trances as she hypnotized him each time she fed him as well, though it was a little hard to tell since he had already been pretty much maxed out.

Lucy pulled Percy away from the group before the second run after lunch, leading him towards a fairly shitty route that saw little traffic. Halfway down, she stopped him and got off her snowboard so she could lead him into the woods. She stood above him on the slope so that her bust was closer to his face. “You hungry my good little sub?”

Percy immediately fell into a trance. Lucy looked down at her enthralled boyfriend and bit her lip. She loved that she could do this to him. She unzipped her puffy and pulled her shirt up so that it rested on the shelf of her boobs before sliding a hand inside one of the massive cups of her low-cut bra. Though it only just covered her nipple, she could have fully covered Percy’s face with her bra cup. In fact, she had done so on a few occasions to highlight just how massive her chest was to her boob-addicted boyfriend.

She slipped her nipple into his mouth, “With every swallow of my milk, you’re falling deeper and deeper into your trance...” she started in on the induction. She had been using variations on this induction on Percy twice a day for almost nine months now, each time reinforcing her already ironclad control over him.

When she finished feeding him and released him from his trance, she put her bra back on, but left her shirt where it was. “Was that enough for you, thirsty boy?”

Percy looked up at her with the worshipful expression she had grown used to, “Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress.” The “Mistress” title might have started out as just a playful title for when Lucy held the riding crop, but it had pretty quickly become the way Percy had to address her whenever he wasn’t in focus mode.

“If I gave you permission, would you cum right now?”

“Yes, Mistress,”

Lucy chuckled, “Wow, I’m not even touching you. I’m just standing here and the only thing preventing you from jizzing in your pants is my compulsion. Do you like being this helpless before me thirsty boy?”

“Yes, Mistress,”

She grinned, “Of course you do. Focus, babe.” The divine glow around Lucy faded.

“Come on, let’s go link up with the others at the bottom.” Lucy pulled her shirt back on and zipped up her coat. Percy could feel the milk sloshing around in his belly as he followed her back to the trail.

They continued to ski and board hard for the rest of the day, so that by four the whole group was pretty tired. They trekked back to the parking lot and the six of them piled into Mike’s van. Lucy and Percy volunteered to sit in the cramped back bench seat. They were both tall enough that it was a squeeze, but it meant they could sit right next to each other.

Back at the rental house they were all chipping in for, they stomped off in the mudroom and hung up their coats. Lucy slid her snow pants to the ground, revealing a yoga pants that showed off a bubble butt every bit as impressive as her t-shirt straining M-cup breasts. She closed her eyes and stretched, giving the boys a chance to sneak glances at her incredible body. She knew they would be looking, trying to make the most of the fleeting moment to download memories of her bulging ass, heavy breasts and the flash of the piercings set in her tight tummy. Lucy had discovered a bit of an exhibitionist streak since hypnotically enslaving Percy, and she knew exactly what she was doing.

Lucy walked over to the couch and flicked on the TV. The boys joined her on the couch or on chairs scattered around the large living room soon after. Percy was the only exception. He declared that he had enough time to whip up a cake before they went out to dinner. They could have it for desert when they got back. Percy had become a really quite talented cook since Lucy had commanded him to love it. He was always thinking up interesting new meals while he cleaned up the apartment or folded Lucy’s clothes for her. She loved living with her devoted hypno-slave.

Halfway though a segment of some reality show about modifying monster trucks Percy called out, “Lucy, can you come in here?”

“Yap,” she lifted her legs and brought them down sharply so that the rapid stop at the end of the motion catapulted her into a standing position.

“What’s up dude?” she asked once she was in the kitchen.

“Well, umm, we’re out of milk. I guess it all got used for cereal this morning. There isn’t really time to go to the store if I want to get this cake baked before we head to dinner.”

“So you want to dose our friends with my breast milk.” She asked, voice low.

“You make it sound like a drug.” She cocked an eyebrow. “...which, fair.”

“Whatever, I’m sure it’s fine. Let’s do it. Just don’t tell anyone, yeah?”

“Duh.”

Lucy pulled her shirt up and furtively slipped a tit out of her bra. They were the only ones in the kitchen, but someone else could come in at any moment. She squeezed her boob into the measuring cup, “how much do you want?”

“A cup.” Percy whispered back. It would hardly put a dent in Lucy’s supply.

“’Kay.” Lucy switched breasts to even herself out. In short order she had filled the measuring cup. “That good?”

“Yeah, thanks.”

“Hey, these udders have to be good for something,” she grinned.

“I’d say they are good for lots of things.”

“Mmmmmmm, keep going, flattery will get you everywhere.”

He smiled and gave her a peck before turning back to his baking. Lucy headed back to the living room. “What even is this show?” Gordon was asking as aggressive rock music blared while a truly massive crushing machine made a monster truck crumple.

“Yeah, what the fuck? They were just bolting stuff when I left.”

The screen cut to a sad looking guy with a biker vibe. “This dude just lost a bet,” Mike explained.

“Ah,” Lucy sat back down.

She and the boys flicked back and forth between the monster truck show and Sharknado depending on which channel was playing ads. They wound up missing chunks of each, which irritated Blake, but the others overrode him, with Gordon even giving an impassioned defense of the dying art of channel surfing.

After a while, Lucy got up, “I got to get changed for dinner.”

“Changed for dinner? Pfffffttt,” Gordon shook his head.

“Pfffffffttt” Mike joined in and before long everyone in the room except Lucy was seeing how much air they could force through their pursed lips.

“I didn’t realize we were lodging with a baroness!” Tom’s voice became progressively more hoity toity as the sentence went on.

“Whatever, fuck you guys,” Lucy flipped them the bird before walking off to the master bedroom, which she and Percy were sharing since they were the only couple.

Once she was alone, Lucy stripped down to her panties, took a moment to appreciate her ass in the mirror, then started pulling on some tights. A tight black mini-skirt went over the tights, then she went over to her suitcase and unfolded the thigh high black leather fuck-me boots that Percy had given her a month ago. Their thick platform and 7 inch stiletto heel would make her even taller than Tom. She slid them on and laced them tightly, standing up to look at herself in the mirror. It was definitely an aggressive look, but Lucy was feeling aggressive. Despite the fact that heels were a relatively new addition to her wardrobe, she moved gracefully in the precarious boots, making use of the excellent balance that had always served her so well on a skateboard.

“Percy, get in here!” she called. She could imagine their friends making whipping gestures as Percy answered her summons.

“What’s up?”

“Lace me up thirsty boy?” She held a hard black leather corset out to him. Percy was suddenly extremely aware that his incredibly sexy girlfriend was standing topless in front of him. His cock rapidly unfurled in his pants.

“Yes, Mistress,” he had to strain to pull the stiff corset far enough open to pull it around Lucy’s trip waist. She pulled it up and settled her breasts in it, turning to present the back to Percy. He had to thread the lace through a series of steel rings set in the back before pulling it tight. She had five inches on him in her heels, so he had to reach further up than usual to lace her up.

“Harder, you’re not going to break me,” she breathed out and he pulled again. “Good,” when Lucy breathed in, her boobs exploded up, forced towards her chin by the hard leather. It wasn’t a full corset that restricted her waist since Lucy didn’t really need help in that department, it was just there to act as a push-up bra with even more push-up than usual. It meant that her breathing wasn’t too restricted if she breathed with her diaphragm, but if she breathed with her upper lungs, she could make her boobs heave up and down mightily with each breath. It made for an excellent hypnotic focus for Percy in her experience. Percy took his hands away as he finished tying her off and she bent down to her suitcase to fish out a necklace, making sure to bend at the waist and keep her ass pointed directly at Percy.

“You know what this is pet?” She dangled the necklace in front of his face. It was a little copper figurine set on a thin gold chain.

“No?”

“My good little sub,” Percy immediately feel into a deep trance, “this is you. Everything this little guy feels, you feel.” She lifted it to her mouth and ran the tip of her tongue from the bottom of the figurine to its head. Percy shivered as he felt a giant phantom tongue slide over his body. Lucy grinned at his reaction. She snapped her fingers and he came out of the trance.

She put the necklace on, letting the figurine settle in her deep cleavage. The extra height she had on him put her cleavage right below his face, giving him an excellent view of the overwhelmed little figurine. Each of her breasts was larger than a house compared with the little copper man. She took a deep breath in, making her soccer ball sized tits surge up to engulf the little figurine. “I can feel you between by boobs, pet. Can you feel me around you.”

“Oh, god, yes, Mistress.”

She lifted her hands and squeezed her breasts together, making the leather creek. “You feel the pressure of my big, sexy tits around you?”

“Y-yes,”

“You want to cum for me, thirsty boy?”

“Oh, god, Mistress, please.”

Lucy grinned and shoved him back onto the bed, “When I touch your chest, you have my permission to cum.” She undid his pants and tugged them down halfway to his knees, exposing his straining cock. She bent down and took him in her mouth, looking up at him to maintain eye contact as she bobbed her head up and down, stopping as his shaft neared the back of her throat. She would have liked to torture his dick for a longer, but she didn’t want their friends to get suspicious, so she reached up and pressed a hand between his pecs. Immediately, Percy’s balls pulsed and spurts of cum filled Lucy’s mouth. When he stopped cumming, she slid off his shaft and made eye contact while she swallowed.

“Focus at 40 percent, babe,” she commanded. A few months after she first hypnotized him, Lucy had start to get annoyed that Percy was totally immune to her charms in focus mode, so she decided to hypnotize her boyfriend so she could put him in partial focus modes. It allowed him to function, but still let her have some fun teasing him. When he had 40 percent of the benefits of focus mode he would be pretty overwhelmed by her sexuality, but he wouldn’t totally embarrass himself. Lucy liked to keep him there when he didn’t have some task he needed to focus on, but she wasn’t planning to immediately seduce him. It was a good level for when the two of them were out in public alone, but she normally turned him up to 60 or 70 percent with friends. At 40 percent he would need to focus to avoid minor embarrassment. Considering the fact that he could feel massive phantom breasts pressing in around him every time Lucy breathed in, it would be hard. Percy had gotten a lot of experience acting normal while dangerously aroused since he started dating Lucy though. Sometimes he thought of his ability to function in the face of Lucy’s incredible sexyness like a high functioning alcoholic’s ability to go about life in a three beer buzz.

Lucy pulled on a tight, very shear red top that became even more transparent than it already was over her breasts as her soccer ball sized tits stretched it out much further than it had been intended to go. It made it so she was technically fully covered, though nothing had really been hidden. For a moment, Percy thought she was going to go out like that, but then she pulled on her leather jacket, zipping it up to right below her breasts. She was still displaying more than a foot of cleavage, but covering her shoulders made the outfit marginally less risque. She dismissed Percy so he could go back to the kitchen.

Lucy took out her makeup kit and went over to the mirror to touch up her face. She had started using makeup for the first time at the same time that her wardrobe became more feminine. Despite her inexperience, her natural artistic talent meant she had gotten pretty good quickly. The biggest barrier to Lucy using makeup was the fact that most of the tutorials she found online were focused on teaching girls to make their facial features look more like Lucy’s already did. She was just too pretty already to really be able to use her new skill. I’m what gives other girls self confidence issues, she thought as she looked at the absolute bombshell in the mirror.

When she re-emerged in the living room, the conversation died out, “Jeez, you guys haven’t seen a girl before?”

What happened to flat-cap and military surplus jacket Lucy? Mike thought. His friend looked like a- like a dominatrix or something. She was so tall in those boots, and her cleavage under that dusky red top was just so incredible. It wasn’t just that Lucy was dressing different, her body had transformed to become something that put any porn star or glamour model that Mike had seen on the internet to shame.

Tom managed to speak up first, “Those are some heels Lucy. You sure you know how to walk on stilts?”

“Stand up Tom,” Lucy grinned. Tom was 6’3”, the tallest in the group. When he stood up, Lucy stepped closer to him, not seeming at all unsteady on her thick platforms and 7 inch heels. She was 6’5” in the heels, so it was clear that she was taller than him. “I never noticed before, but you’re kinda short.”

Tom shouldn’t have been thinking about his friend’s girlfriend the way he was, but with Lucy so close and looking the way she did, it was impossible for the little monkey in him to stop jabbering. “You’re just cheating.” He answered a beat slow.

Lucy smirked, “You should get some heels to keep up. Maybe some cowboy boots?”

Tom rolled his eyes.

“You guys ready to go to the restaurant? Our reservation is in forty minutes and it takes half an hour to get there.” Lucy said. “Percy! The cake done?”

“Yeah, just cleaning up a bit.”

“Leave it for later.”

“Yeah, ok,”

A few minutes later they were back in Mike’s van. Lucy sat up front to navigate.

At the restaurant, Lucy walked up to the server, “I’ve got a reservation for six under Tran.”

Lucy could feel eyes from all over the restaurant following her as their server lead them to a table. One pair of boys who looked about 13 in particular looked like their eyes were about to fall out of their heads. She smirked slightly when she noticed them. She was probably going to feature in their fantasies for years, some unknown towering Asian girl with boobs bigger than her head and an ass that would make Kim K feel inadequate.

When it came time to order, Lucy ordered for Percy though he hadn’t told her what he wanted. As usual, she wound up eating most of his food. He ate enough at restaurants to serve as inspiration for his own cooking, but couldn’t ever bring himself to fill up when something better was on offer. The whole meal, he could feel massive invisible cushions pressing in on him every time Lucy breathed in, and he realized he was staring at the little figurine buried in her cleavage a few times. Lucy definitely noticed, catching his eye and smirking a few times, but the others didn’t seem to pick up on it. They were more focused on Lucy, who was doing most of the talking. Lucy had never been shy, but lately her personality had crossed a line from just outgoing to downright dominant. Percy had realized that he wasn’t the only one who was increasingly overwhelmed by Lucy Tran. As her personality expanded to the point where some people might normally have pushed back, he hadn’t noticed anyone who really stood up to her. The new Lucy had a way of bringing out the submissiveness in everyone. For example, when they had been talking about the restaurant to go to the previous night, Lucy had just asserted that they were having Mexican and the guys had all immediately assented despite the fact that they had been debating it pretty hotly before she spoke up.

They finished their meal and headed back to the van, Lucy leading the way, her heels clicking loudly on the sidewalk with every step. Once back at the rental, they walked inside, “Cake time!” Lucy declared, enthusiastically when they got home. She shucked off her jacket, revealing her bare shoulders and even more of her upper breasts. Her breasts pooched over the top of her corset a bit and without the support of the jacket started jiggling much more every time she moved. The shear red top that did little more than lend her skin a dusky cast did its best to minimize the motion, but it was a real David and Goliath situation and the poor garment didn’t manage to tame her abundant bosom very well.

The gang was unusually muted as Lucy handed out cake while Percy cut. Percy suspected that it wasn’t just his baking that they were focused on. He supposed some guys might have been jealous if their girlfriend was dressed in such a revealing outfit around other guys, but he didn’t mind. The furtive glaces became more and more overt as everyone worked their way though the cake, until all of Percy’s friends were openly staring at Lucy’s chest. They almost seemed... hypnotized. Was she doing the same thing to them she did to him? How? She could hypnotize Percy because he was so naturally suggestible and wanted her to. They’re all like this all of a sudden. Why? Percy looked at the cake. Milk, he realized. “Lucy?“

“Yeah?” she replied in the same quiet tone, so the others couldn’t hear.

“Do they look...”

“Yeah,”

“Do you think it’s because of your—”

“Yeah, I mean what else could it be?”

“How is that even possible?” he asked.

“No idea.”

“Are you gonna test it?”

“Test it?” she asked.

“For science.”

“Science,” she repeated the word, mulling it over.

“You wouldn’t, ummmmmm, mind?”

“If my girlfriend used her hypno-tits on other guys?”

“Yeah,”

“No, that’s hot.”

Lucy bit her lip. The idea was pretty hot. If it worked, she could always order them to forget about it. She would just put them in a trance to see if she could and then release them. I should figure out if I can at least. If my breast milk makes people suggestible somehow I should know about it. “Percy, go in our bedroom.” She didn’t want him getting his wires crossed with the wrong programming.

She started breathing in and out with her upper lungs. All of a sudden, her breasts started ebbing and flowing by several inches with each breath she took. She continued breathing like that for almost a minute, watching as her friends seemed to get more and more enthralled. “Mmmm, it’s nice to relax at the end of a long day.” She said, “Don’t you guys want to relax?”

When none of them answered, she knew she had her hooks in them, “When I want to relax, I like to just take a deep breath in... and out.” Her heavy breasts surged. “Breath with me in... and out. You can feel yourself getting more and more relaxed each time I take a breath, can’t you?” She took a deep breath in with her nose, making her boobs bulge obscenely out of the top of her corset. “I know I can. You’re getting more and more relaxed with each breath I take. Can you feel it? So relaxed. That’s it, just watch me breath in... and out. Each time I take a breath you get more and more relaxed.”

It’s totally working, Lucy’s pussy was hot with arousal and her nipples were stiff against the inside of her corset. “Watch me breath in... and out. You’re twice as relaxed after each breath I take.” She breathed twice. “Now you’re four times as relaxed as you were.” Another breath, “Eight times as relaxed.” Another breath, “Sixteen times as relaxed.” She breathed again, “Just watch my boobs grow... and shrink as I breath. Every time I breath in, I’m breathing in your stress and worries and they’re filling up my big, sexy tits. Do you feel that?” They nodded. “Good, I’m sucking up your stress and worries with every time I breath in... and out. You can feel yourself getting more and more relaxed as I draw all that tension away. Do you feel relaxed? Good.“

Lucy kept her bosom heaving, drawing the boys ever deeper into a trace. “You’re deep in the trance I’ve put you in now, but it’s still getting deeper and deeper. Your will is getting draw away with every breath I take now. Can you feel that? Can you feel me breathing in your will?” More nods, “good.”

“Your will isn’t just going away every time I breath in though, it’s getting replaced. You know what’s replacing it? That’s right. My will. It feels so nice to just relax and let your will slip away, to let yourself fall under my control. You can feel my will getting a tighter grip on your mind with every breath I take now. Maybe you could resist me now, but not for long.” She breathed in and out, “now there isn’t enough will left.” She breathed in and out again, “there’s hardly any at all. Your wills have been almost completely replaced by my own.”

Lucy had an idea for how to take the induction next, but it would be crossing a line. She probably wouldn’t have the chance to reinforce her suggestions twice a day the way she did with Percy, but maybe she could make her control over them self reinforcing. It would violate the catch and release idea she had gone into this induction with, but now that she had them in the palm of her hand she found that she didn’t want to play the sport angler. Fuck it, “It feels good to be dominated by a sexy girl like me, doesn’t it? You like being hypnotized by my big sexy tits. I’m so hot that you feel lucky that I’ve chosen to turn you into my subs. I’m so fucking sexy that you’re rock hard with me just standing right in front of you, aren’t you? Remember this feeling, since from now on, every time you orgasm, you’re only going to be thinking about me. That’s right, from now on, you’re only going to cum for Mistress Lucy. That’s who I am now, your Mistress. Every time you cum for me, any little bit of will you’ve managed to build up is going to get sucked right out of your body through your cock and you’ll go right back to being my puppet. You won’t give any sign that you’re thinking about me, but you will be. You could be inside another girl and all you’ll be able to think about when you nut in her is my perfect body, though of course you’ll never let her know that. You might try to get free by holding off, but you’ll be far to obsessed with your sexy Mistress to go more than a few days without jerking it to the thought of me.“

“Now, I’m going to command you to cum and just like I just told you, the last scraps of your will will get torn away and you’ll become fully my hypno-slave. Do you understand? Say ‘Yes, Mistress Lucy.’ if you understand.”

“Yes, Mistress Lucy,” they chorused.

“Good. Cum for me.” They twitched in orgasm. Lucy grinned, so easy. “Good pets. If you ever hear me call you ‘my good little sub’ you’ll be right back in this trance, ready to accept any commands from me. Ok, now when I snap my fingers, you’re going to snap out of your trance. You’ll forget all about this. You won’t consciously know that I’m your Mistress, but you’ll know it subconsciously, and you’ll enjoy submitting to me. You’ll follow any direct commands I give you. You’ll be confused about why you’re following my orders, but you won’t comment on it or try to figure out why, and you won’t question it if you see anyone else obeying me or submitting to me in an unusual way. You’ll know it’s not normal, but you won’t feel like it is your place to try to understand what is going on. In fact, you’ll find it extremely hot when ever I dominate you or anyone else in this way.” The pale skin of Lucy’s breasts had become flushed with her own arousal. She was about to snap her fingers, but then she thought of a new command to add, “Even though you’re incredibly attracted to me, obsessed you might say, you won’t let it derail your life. You’ll still do all the things you would have otherwise. You’ll still date other girls. You’ll just think of me wistfully as an unobtainable goddess from time to time.” There. Hopefully that would ensure she didn’t fuck up their lives. She snapped her fingers.

“Did something just happen?” Gordon asked.

“Nah, we were just eating cake. You must have spaced out since it was so good.” Lucy said.

“Oh, ok, makes sense.”

Lucy walked over to the couch, throwing an extra sway into her step. “Blake, get over here.” He came over obediently. Lucy sat down, “I want somewhere to rest my legs. Get down on your hands and knees.” He dropped to the ground immediately, a confused look on his face. Lucy grinned. This was awesome. “Tom, there’s a bit of a gap, come over and give him some help.” Tom immediately did as she ordered. Blake shuffled over to make room for him. Lucy’s legs were now fully supported by the two boys, her wicked looking heels resting on Tom’s back.

“Mike, get me my phone. It’s in my jacket pocket.”

“Ok,” he didn’t give any sign that he thought it was strange that Lucy had commanded two of his friends to become her foot rests or that they had obeyed her so willingly.

“Good boy,” Lucy took her phone from him.

Percy’s phone buzzed.

Mistress Lucy Tran:

It totally worked! Get in here, and bring the weed.

Percy:

Holy shit. Coming.

Mistress Lucy Tran:

*cumming, lol

Percy:

You’re so mature.

Percy came out and saw his girlfriend reclining on the couch, her feet up on Blake and Tom and a smug expression on her face. Gordon and Mike were casually standing around the kitchen, apparently not noticing.

“Gordon, go try to figure out how to get that hot tub going.” Lucy commanded imperiously. Without any sort of protest, Gordon did as she bade. “Percy, pack a bowl for me.” Though he wasn’t compelled like the others, Percy obeyed. Lucy just oozed dominance, and it didn’t really occur to him not to. Of course it wasn’t like she was ordering him to do something he didn’t want to do.

Lucy’s eyes fell on Mike. What should she do with him? Wait, do we have ice cream? Do we have any good high-food? “Mike, switch with Blake. Blake, go buy snacks. Get mint chocolate chip and black raspberry ice cream. Hmm, let’s see, get some chips and oh, doughnuts if they have them.” A moment later Blake was heading out the door. Lucy gave a contented smile and crossed her feet on Mike’s back. She worried for like half a second that she was having too much fun with this, but pretty quickly dismissed her concerns. They were enjoying it. She’d made sure of that.

Percy brought the pipe over, but Lucy said, “Let’s wait until we’re in the hot tub. I’m not gonna smoke alone.”

Lucy turned on the TV and flipped between the same sorts of trashy shows they had been watching before dinner. She wasn’t really that engaged with the shows, but the feeling of having her long fuck-me boot clad legs propped up on the backs of two of her newest subs made it worthwhile.

“The hot tub is ready.” Gordon informed her after a few ad cycles.

“Oh, great!” She swung her legs onto the ground. “Everyone get in bathing suits!”

“I didn’t pack one,” Tom confessed.

“Just wear your boxers dude,”

Lucy sauntered to the master bedroom to fetch her bathing suit. She’d brought two, and she knew exactly which one she was going to use. She lifted a purple bikini with huge cups for her breasts and boy shorts out of her suitcase. “Nah,” she tossed it aside, instead pulling out a shiny gold bikini. The top was little more than a string to go under her breasts and two thin vertical strips that were just barely wide enough to cover her aureole, and the bottom was a thong small enough that Lucy wouldn’t have been able to wear it if she hadn’t taken up waxing. She stripped naked and pulled the gold bikini on. Despite the fact that it offered virtually no support, Lucy’s massive M-cups stood out high and proud, remarkably perky for their mass. Percy had come in while she was getting changed to put on his own bathing suit, and from the way he seemed to be struggling with motor control, she knew she looked amazing.

She re-emerged from the bedroom, hips swaying as she walked towards the back porch. The light glinted off her belly button piercings now that they were no longer covered by the shear top she had worn to dinner. The water was steaming in the cold air, and she moved quickly to get in as soon as she stepped outside in the cold. She could feel her breasts floating up away from her chest as she sat down in the hot water. “Come in guys, the water is nice!” Of course, they obeyed immediately.

Percy had brought the pipe, and he handed it to Lucy. It seemed clear that the dominant girl ought to be the one to start the smoke circle. “Alright, who wants to smoke?” Lucy said. She wasn’t about to mind control anyone into using drugs they didn’t want. Everyone was interested though, so she brought the pipe to her lips and started pulling. After taking a few puffs, she passed it.

Lucy luxuriated in the moment as the high overtook her. The contrast of the warm water and chill air suddenly stood out to her as she started noticing her physical sensations more distinctly. She could feel the fullness of the milk in her breasts, and realized that she hadn’t had the chance to release any since she fed Percy after lunch. Percy couldn’t even handle half her milk in a sitting these days, and because she produced milk so fast she had been full again within an hour. Once she was full, she stopped lactating quite so fast, but her breasts would still steady swell as they overfilled, straining her bras and tops. Unlike when she had first started lactating, she didn’t start leaking until she had gained about three cup sizes these days, having gained pretty good control over her let down reflex. She wasn’t quite there yet, but her breasts were more overfull than she usually let them get. It wasn’t an unpleasant sensation though. The fullness in her bust made her feel powerful, especially in light of recent events.

She took more hits when the pipe swung back around, drawing deeply. When she killed the bowl, she told Percy to pack another one. Before he had finished, Blake came back. “Did you get my ice cream?” Lucy demanded.

“Yes,”

“Mmmmm, good boy. Give me a bowl, then get in your bathing suit and join us,” she commanded. Soon enough she was lifting a spoonful of mint chocolate chip ice cream to her lips. In the light of her high, it tasted incredible, “mmmmmmmmm,” she moaned softly in pleasure at the taste. When the pipe came back around, she set her icecream down and took another couple of deep drags on the pipe. She was already feeling pretty high, but she was about to enter the stratosphere. “Blake, you should take extra if you want.” She said realizing that he hadn’t been there for the first bowl.

“Gordo! Get me some black raspberry.” Lucy commanded when she finished her first bowl. She was still feeling somewhat full from dinner, but she intended to pig out. Despite having eaten Percy’s food as well as her own, her fast metabolism had already broken much of it down, getting it ready to be turned into milk. “And bring the chips,” she commanded when Gordo was out of the water.

“Lucy can I have a chip?” Mike asked after she opened the bag.

Lucy brought one out and held it out to him, but when he reached out to take it, she just brought it back and popped it in her mouth. “No, they’re all mine.” The rejection made Mike’s dick throb, though he didn’t know why.

Lucy realized that all the boys were staring at her in what looked like awe. That’s good, I’m their goddess. They should worship me. It was so hot that she had turned them all into her slaves with her enthralling body and honey voice. Goddess Lucy, hypnodom extraordinaire, she thought. She was in a bit of a silly mindset that she wouldn’t have been in without the weed. Still, that’s who she was. Before today, she had been a girl who enjoyed dominating her submissive boyfriend, but now it was clear that it wasn’t just Percy’s weakness that made her such a dominant force. Lucy herself was equipped to crush men’s wills. I wonder if I can hypnotize girls or gay guys or if it’s too much of a sex thing. She would have to find out. Lucy decided then and there that she wasn’t going to stop doing this.

An hour and a half later, Lucy had eaten the whole bag of chips and four bowls of ice cream. Her stomach bulged, and her boobs were getting close to the point of leaking. There hadn’t been much talking since they got high. Lucy was to munched out to focus on much besides her food, and the boys were all enthralled by the ultra curvy Vietnamese girl occupying the same tub as them.

Lucy set down her bowl near the side of the hot tub and looked at the stupefied boys. She was really high, and her mind skipped from idea to idea. They’re like my dogs, woof woof, she giggled. I’m such a good trainer. Lucy had tried to train Key, her family dog, to heel when she was a tween without much luck, I’m a better human trainer than a dog trainer though. She looked down at her milky boobs floating in the water before her, I know the treats they want.

She giggled again, for no reason in particular, “Ok, my good little subs,” they boys were already engrossed by her, so the transition to the trance wasn’t entirely obvious, but Lucy knew it had happened. “I have a little problem, you see, my big, mmmmmmm,” she squeezed her tits together, “my big, sexy, mmmmm, milky! Tits! They’re just sooooooo full right now. Can you see that? Can you see how, mmmmmm, massive my boobs are right now? Do you know why? It’s because they’re full of my milk! That’s right, I’m nearly bursting,” she giggled again.

“My milk is special. Do you know how? When you drink it, every drop makes you more and more submissive, more and more eager to please me. Isn’t that great? My milk is going to turn you into the perfect little subs. Don’t you feel, mmmmmmmmmffff, lucky? You should feel lucky.” Lucy ran her hands under the straps that covered her nipples, rubbing her erect nubs, “mmmmmmmfff, my milk is like acid. It washes away any resistance, leaving only docile, devoted boys behind.” She pointed her hands away from herself, flipping the straps covering her boobs aside. “Percy, Mike, come here.”

The two boys came forward and Lucy stood up out of the water so that they could latch on. She let down her milk with a sigh of pleasure. As they drank, she crooned down to them, putting them deeper and deeper into the trance. When she judged they had drunk about a third of her milk, she called Tom and Blake over. She fed them the same way until they had drunk another third or so. She called Percy over with Gordon since she hadn’t fed him dinner yet.

After her breasts were drained of their milk, Lucy told Percy to go inside and then went over the commands she had implanted earlier to reinforce them. She was so high though that she didn’t exactly remember all the things she had told them, so she mostly just wound up enforcing that they should obey and submit to her and be turned on by doing so. Hopefully she wasn’t so high she fucked things up.

Lucy broke her friend’s trances, then called Percy back. They hung out in the hot tub for another hour or so before Lucy decided it was time to go to bed.

“Babe?”

“Yeah Lucy?”

“Did I hypnotize everyone last night?”

“Ummmm, yeah,”

“Oh. Just making sure it wasn’t a dream. That was weird, wasn’t it?” Lucy asked.

“Yeah, pretty hot though.”

Lucy bit her lip, “Yeah? You like the idea of your sexy girlfriend hypnotizing people with her big, sexy, titties?”

“Umm, well, yeah,”

“You like it when I dominate people, huh?” She rolled on top of him and gave him a kiss. There was a predatory light in his eyes.

Percy gulped, “you know I do.”

Lucy grinned, “Come on, we gotta get ready to hit the slopes!”

Percy groaned, but he didn’t complain. Blue balls was a fact of life being with Lucy, despite the fact that she rarely went a day without getting him off. “Yes, Mistress.”

* * *

How does a hypnodom propose to her boyfriend? That had been the question on Lucy’s mind for the last few months. They were very young, but Lucy knew that Percy was the man for her, and right after they graduated from college and moved in together seemed like a good time to her.

They were walking along the beach near Da Nang, Vietnam as the sun rose over the ocean. They were taking a month and a half long vacation in southeast Asia between graduation and starting work, with most of the time spent in Vietnam since Lucy, as a first generation Vietnamese American, spoke the language. Percy had been confused when he woke in the pre-dawn darkness and shook Lucy awake to demand that she wake up to go to the beach with him. He hadn’t known why he had woken so early or why it seemed so important that they catch the sunrise. Lucy had protested lightly, but then folded remarkably quickly given her usual dominant demeanor. Now, Percy was in boat shoes, shorts and little else, and Lucy wore an airy shear yellow robe that did nothing to conceal and everything to tantalize over the tiny gold bikini she had worn on that ski trip they had taken over winter break. Despite the latitude and time of the year, there was a slight morning chill that the young lovers could feel on their bare skin.

They stopped and faced the sunset. Lucy came over to him and laid her head on Percy’s shoulder. “This is nice,” she murmured.

All of a sudden, Percy’s body moved of his own volition. He stepped away from Lucy and sank to one knee. It felt as if his mind was completely disconnected from his body. He was just an observer watching a robot go through some programmed motions. He pulled a ring box out of his pocket. How had that gotten there? He had no recollection of ever buying a ring or putting it in his pocket. He opened the box to reveal a gold ring with a large diamond and several slightly smaller rubies set in it.

Lucy looked down at him and grinned, “Percy, will you marry me?”

Percy gulped. Wasn’t this a bit backwards? He was in control of his body again. “Of-of course!” He became aware that a man with a DSLR was crouching off to the side. He was white, which Percy thought was a little strange. How long had that guy been there?

Lucy grinned, “I’m glad! Come here!” He stood up and she held out her hand for him to put the ring on. Once it was on, she wrapped her hands around his neck and planted a long kiss on his lips.

Percy was stunned. Obviously, Lucy had planned the whole thing, but she had made it seem like he was the one driving things.

Lucy walked over to Liam, the backpacker she had chatted up and hypnotized the day before, using a muffin that Percy had baked to dose him. “Let’s see.”

Liam tilted the back of the camera towards her, “You guys are definitely going to win Instagram. You’re such a gorgeous couple.” Lucy had to agree. Percy looked positively yummy in the photos. His hypnotically enforced gym routine and diet of extra nutritious milk had given him a musculature that most MMA fighters would be jealous of, and he had always had such a pretty face in her opinion. Of course it went without saying that Lucy looked incredible.

“Give me the SD card.” Liam handed it over.

“Thanks, enjoy your backpacking!”

“Enjoy your engagement, and congratulations!”

Lucy walked back to her fiancee and took his hand.