The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perils of Victory: A Diamond to Take Her Breath Away.

Written by Lady Jane

Epilogue

…In other news the international criminal Cassandra X. will now officially stand trial in Capital City against charges of the theft of the Knox Diamond, after the famed gem was found in the possession of known fence Jack Falson, who will now be serving as the prosecutions star witness, however there seems to be no evidence linking the infamous catburglar to Evelyn Eldri…

Jordin Tyler shut off the news with a begrudging growl. It had been Connor’s idea to plant the diamond on Falson, knowing that the only way the pawn shop owner would be able to keep the heat off of himself would be to roll over on Cassandra X. whether it was true or not. I seemed there was more to Connor Eldridge than ego and a trust fund after all; a fact Victory would not soon forget. It still disgusted her to think or how she had been used by that man and the next time their paths crossed she would not be caught so unaware and had vowed to make him pay.

Still, I’ve managed to ensure Cassandra X. won’t be getting off on a technicality this time, Victory thought with some satisfaction. I don’t need the publicity for it after all, her and I will always know that it was Victory who brought her down! …And I’m sure it’ll only be a matter of time before I get to bring the Eldridges to justice on their own merit.

With that Jordin pushed those thoughts from her mind and walked into the bathroom, eager to put the entire ordeal behind her. She inspected her blond mane with a frown stamped on her beautiful face. She opened a box of brown hair dye and set about the task of returning to her natural state.

But first, in the privacy of her bathroom, her own little fortress of solitude, Jordin Tyler allowed a smile to play across her face. She playfully flipped her golden locks. The blond bombshell was as much an American institution as apple pie; from Barbie to Farrah, Dolly to Anna Nichole, Madonna to Brittany, Jordin supposed every girl growing up in modern day America wished at some point she could be a blond, after all, they have more fun.

…And if Jordin was being really honest, a part of her had always dreamed of being a superheroine bombshell; a sexy, ice cool blond like Marilyn Monroe…but with super strength.

THE END.