The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Prepetual Motion”

She kept sucking. Harder and harder. Brad tired to pull away but she merely grasped his balls tighter causing them to bulge. They were already ominously black and blue with the threat of imminent castration due to oxygen starvation. Jane issued another protest, her mouth muffled by Brad’s huge member. Mmpph… she moaned, pleading with Brad to pull away, to do something anything to end the curse that had led to this humiliation. She had no control over her actions, pulling at and savouring Brad’s cock with her mouth, physically incapable of acting out or fulfilling her muffled verbal demands.

Brad’s thoughts returned momentarily to the dominatrix that had placed them into this comprising situation. He hadn’t caught the woman’s name, as she had strode, briskly and proudly, into his and Jane’s store, demanding that Jane drop to her knees and suck every last drop of cum from Brad’s cock. Jane had, protesting and pleading, fallen to her knees, and wrenched his rapidly expanding penis out of his pants. Jane then ravenously crammed his member into her oral cavity as though it was the most desirable and tastiest snack she’d ever tried, silencing her own frantic pleas with the slurps and slops of oral sex.

The dominatrix left, almost as quickly as she had entered. With a wide smirk spread across her face, she cried over her shoulder to the unfortunate pair; “Since you think that going down in girls is despicable than surely you must before the male alternative. Lets see how you enjoy it!” Jane snorted angrily, unable and somehow unwilling to dislodge the penis contained within her. The dominatrix turned and addressed Brad; “she’ll be sucking that for hours yet, maybe even a whole day too, just to be really sure that every drop of your cum has actually been ejected by that little piece of yours.” Jane moaned, her face turning a brighter shade of red than it was already in anger and shame. “Who’s the filthy one now?” cackled the dominatrix, and then she was gone. Brad and Jane’s eyes desperately followed her disappearance, hoping against hope that she would return and undo the her handiwork. But it was futile, dominatrixes never return to salvage those poor wretches who’ve they’ve punished for past wrongs.

At first Brad begun trying to pull away, motivated by Jane’s verbal encouragement (in the form of incomprehensible grunts) but stopped immediately when her teeth began to tighten dangerously along his shaft. When he reached down to prise her hands away, he found her possessed of an almost mad supernatural strength, as in her unnatural sucking frenzy she held on with great force. Jane’s body was intent on following the dominatrix’s commands to the letter regardless of her own plans to the contrary, as her mouth vacuumed Brads’s groin in a desperate attempt to consume the first drops of his hot salty jism.

Unbeknownst to Brad it was this very same Dominatrix that had entered his store previously, just last week when he’d been away on business in Salt Lake City. Brad had been attending a famous author’s book signing there. Back at home, Jane, as per usual, was manning the counter, and a few nice dottery old ladies pottered around the arts and craft sections (in large print only) whilst a extremely well developed (full breasts, to die for thighs) teenage girl was flicking through the weekly fashion magazines stashed beside the counter. A few of the old ladies voiced derogatory comments amongst themselves at girls shameless halter top, and too tight hot pants.

The door had opened and chimed, but Jane hadn’t looked up, engrossed as she was in the latest addition to her personal book collection; “The Natural History of Sexual Evolution”. It wasn’t until the teenage girl aside the counter squealed that she noticed anything untoward was occurring. Jane’s head shot up at the sound, just in time for her to witness a black latex clad woman laying astride the unfortunate teenager on the hard poorly laminated shop front floor, forcing her tongue down into the girls throat, and running her hands up and down the now shirtless teenagers body, paying particular attention to the big girls now erect and engorged nipples and breasts.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing!” screamed Jane hysterically (Jane’s closet homophobia was kept from all but her closest friends), “get the fuck out of my store you two filthy carpet munchers!” Jane’s response was particularly venomous and hateful, perhaps more so than usual due to the fact that this horrible (to Jane) sight, had interrupted her own heterosexual fantasies, inspired by that notorious work of popular science that we mentioned her reading earlier. The teenage girl blinked and stuttered as though waking from a trance. Seemingly coming back to the reality of situation she screamed when she realised what she had and was about to have done, and begun to struggle. The teenage girl tired intermittedly striking out at the smooth black latex of the stranger atop her, and covering her topless nudity.

The dominatrix looked up, her face turning paler than chalk, and her eyes narrowing into slits. Clearly she was very angry at having her hold-over and her liaison with the teenager temporarily broken. “Ok I’ll leave, but I’ll come back bitch, and when I do then you’ll be sorry”. “Come Anita” barked the dominatrix as she strode angrily from the store. At this command the teenagers face went blank, her eyes glazed over and she begun to walk zombie-like, following the dominatrix from the store. Jane had watched stricken, in mute fascination as drool begun to run down from Anita’s now slack jawed mouth and chin, pooling onto her pert 18 yr old breasts. The old ladies, whose attention had been attracted by the noise, observed the half naked teenager leave the store in disbelief. “how like modern society”, “what would her mother say”, “simply disgraceful”, “a disgusting lack of morality”, “right here in a book store, a public place”, they muttered amongst themselves, meaningfully glancing at the Jane, as though she was somehow to blame for what had transpired.

No doubt Jane would have informed Brad of this memorable chance encounter, but her mouth was otherwise occupied, as her hands cupped and fondled his balls. Meanwhile Brad continued to try and both pull bodily away from her, and to prise her hands free. He knew how much Jane resented the position she found herself in. Jane had always been a real hygiene freak, and never would have ever given oral sex to anyone. Brad could feel the pressure building up in his balls, could feel the ejaculation begin, he couldn’t stop himself, he couldn’t spare nor refrain Jane the embarrassment of having him shoot his load off into her mouth.

Jane felt the flow of liquid flood into her mouth, almost choking her with its thick gooey intensity. She gagged, but this reflex was soon overcome as she continued to chug persistently away on his penis. Soon the day wore on, with Brad having explosively orgasmed into Jane’s mouth multiple times. It was well past 8:30 already, Brad thanked his lucky stars that no one had entered the store earlier before closing time. Jane’s knuckles had turned white, and due to the lack of moisture in her dry mouth the loud sucking and slurping noises she was making previously had ended. But still Jane had not grown tired of, or given any indication that she was even close to stopping. Brad was getting desperate, he felt for sure that he couldn’t take much more of this and survive with his member intact.

Jane was panting now and had been for a while, obviously the effort she was exerting in suction was draining, and making if difficult for her to respire normally. Her massaging tongue rubbed the bottom of his prick, and worked its way continually along his shaft, and than back down again to its tip, constantly teasing, constantly taunting. Brad wonder how Jane had managed to evade her natural gap reflex, as he felt himself entering deep within her throat. The moisture in her mouth had long since dried, as she rubbed his piece in and out between her now cracked and bleeding sandpaper lips. The checks of Jane’s tear stained face recessed, aiding her mouth in sucking and producing a vacuum, as her eyes roamed the room frantically avoiding meeting Brad’s eyes, as the humiliation of the perpetual act overcame her.

12:47, Brad was having difficulty standing and his balls now had turned a dangerous shade of black. It was well past midnight and still Jane’s powerful suction continued. Brad wondered if Jane was ever going to stop, or if she’d just keep going until either his prick dropped off, or she collapsed from exhaustion. It the former rather than the later would be most likely at this stage, as Jane’s iron grip refused to yield to Brad’s infrequent and now weakened attempts to lever himself free……