The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello Readers! Standard disclaimer: The following story is meant only for entertainment purposes. I do not support or condone any of the actions depicted in the story unless they are consensual between two or more adults. All characters depicted herein are over the age of 18. If you yourself are not 18 years old or older do not go any further. If you are not okay with sexual activities including but not limited to non-consensual acts then please look for another story.

Copyright © 2020-2022

If you have interest in more of my works including non-mind control literature please consider supporting me on Patreon.

This story may be downloaded for personal use as long as this notice is retained in its entirety.

Personality Reader — Stephanie’s Truth

Stephanie was a brilliant woman, a leader in her field but she enjoyed pursuing her projects. Her latest was an app that was supposed to reveal anyone’s true and best personality type. When her friends tried it they got all kinds of stuff that obviously suited them, like “Soccer Mom,” “Bad Boy,” or in Ava’s case “Mommy Dom.” However, she wasn’t prepared when she tried it herself...

BIMBO

Stephanie stared at the app. It was the first time she’d seen that result and the fact that she had gotten it of all people?! That was just crazy. With dual PHDs in neurobiology and engineering, it was just not something she expected. She had, after all, designed an app that would work with the technology already present in a modern smartphone to read a targets brainwaves.

Putting her phone down she looked at herself in the mirror. She was fit, but not what she would call toned. And no one would consider her curvy. She wore modest makeup whenever she went out. Her light brown hair was long, but she never wore it in an eye-catching style. Her modest B cup breasts filled out her shirts nicely but were not the gaze diverting mounds she thought of when she thought...

BIMBO

The word was clear as day on the app. She thought about what a bimbo was to her. A brainless busty blonde with a big ass and fat lips... Fake looking because that was the kind of woman she was. Fake and pumped up so that everyone knew she wanted to be seen and admired, wanted to be a fantasy... Wanted... sex.

Stephanie thought about it long and hard, she had always envied how men seemed attracted to the stupid vapid girls in her life. She had always wanted one of them to look at her with nothing but lust, to take control of her and use her. She thought at first she was submissive but thinking about that didn’t make her warm and wet the way thinking about being a...

BIMBO

Clear as day on the app. She searched her soul and finally decided it might be right. She spent the rest of the night and most of the next day working on the app again. This time she made it so that it would suppress all other personalities except the truest, best one, and tied it to her smartwatch so it could be run without the phone pointed at her.

When she was done she crashed hard, sleeping for hours before waking again. When she did the first thing that came to mind was the app. Nervous butterflies fluttered in her stomach and she picked her phone up then dropped it a half dozen times before she finally had the courage to pick up the phone again. She set a timer for one hour and then flipped on her app. She briefly registered one word before her conscious mind faded...

BIMBO

There it was clear as day on the phone as she came back to herself. The world had faded into a pleasant mindless pink fog of happy, pretty thoughts and she felt so good the whole time. She glanced in the mirror and was shocked. Her hair was done in a flattering and somehow sexy style, her makeup was hot, only the tiniest bit trashy, and her clothes! She was wearing a tight white top with a wonder bra pushing up her cleavage to show it off to her best advantage. She teetered on her tallest heels and had a white skirt that had been rolled up until it barely went halfway down her thighs. The heels made her butt pop and her legs look so nice.

Stephanie surprised herself by reaching under her skirt and finding a bare cunt with no panties, she started to rub herself as she recalled all the events that led to her current state. She found she could remember it all like a pleasant and all too real dream if she focused. It was her after all, just one unburdened by her hectic thoughts. Stroking her clit she had an idea. She set the app to twenty minutes and flipped it back on as she continued to play with her pussy...

BIMBO

The word was clear as day on her phone when the timer ran out. Stephanie was a sweaty mess with a shampoo bottle lodged in her cunt and her hairbrush stuffed in her ass, she had spent twenty minutes having mind-blowing orgasm after orgasm, her bimbo brain focused on nothing but the hungry needy pussy between her legs and it was awesome.

Stephanie was too exhausted to turn the app on again, but something told her she was quickly going to become addicted to being Steph the bimbo instead of her overthinking old self. Maybe tomorrow she would let it run longer and see what happened.

BIMBO

The word seemed like it pulsed on the phone screen to Stephanie. She took a moment to compose herself. It had been a long session and she was curious about what she had done when her brain was bimbofied. She moved to her bedroom mirror.

When the packages started to arrive after a bimbo session four days ago Stephanie had been surprised until she searched those delicious happy pink memories. She had found the source of the packages as she recalled a session of online shopping punctuated by idle masturbation as she stared at the pretty clothes and sexy models. It ran her credit card up but the ad revenue from her personality app was bringing in more than enough to cover the expense.

Today was the first day Stephanie had gotten enough of her purchases for a full outfit so she had decided to reward herself with a session. She stared at her reflection. Her hair was now a bottled platinum blonde, pink barrettes holding her sexy hairstyle in place. Her shirt was a size too small, stretched over her wonderbra enhanced tits, a generous expanse of skin showing in the deep neckline of the sparkly pink top. Her ass was stuffed into some tiny soft fabric shorts, they clung to her skin and crotch like a glove, and the word “Juicy” was emblazoned over her ass. But the thing that made her reach for her phone again was the pink leather choker with a word in silver sequins...

BIMBO

Stephanie gasped as the timer expired. As her full mind returned she felt the aching fullness of a huge pussy pleasing dildo that she was riding. She was squatting over it on the floor of her apartment pussy juice drooling over its fat plastic girth. Her legs were going to ache tomorrow. She was facing the mirror staring into it. As she came back to herself she had a moment where she stared at her own vacant bimbo expression and it was so hot.

Stephanie continued to bounce on the thick toy, her pussy still demanding more attention. She steadied herself, one hand was using fake pink nailed fingers to rub her clit, the other was digging those same nails into her breasts as she massaged her tits. She was nude except for those pink nails, her glossy pink lipstick, big hoop earrings, and her choker. She came hard, with nearly the same intensity as she did during a session.

BIMBO

She saw the word and took a deep breath. This was the first time she had turned on the app when she planned to go out for the night. Her new wardrobe was laid out around her. She was worried what she might do... worried she might... and then the serene pink fog engulfed the rest of her brain.

Like several sessions before Stephanie awoke to a buzzing toy pressed to her clit. But this time she didn’t expect the two naked men sleeping next to her in her bed. After she came one last time she tried to remember everything and identify who these two were.

She remembered getting dressed in her sexiest bimbo outfit before heading for the club. A dance or two later and men, and to her shocked memory several women, were buying her drinks. She sifted through the memories of dancing the night away, grinding against male and female partners alike. She recalled the warmth and taste of the woman she had kissed to the sound of guys cheering and catcalling in the background.

Alex and Mark had offered to take her home at the end of the night. They were the cute hunky guys in the bed with her. To her surprise, they had been perfect gentlemen but she had pulled Mark into a kiss at her door and grabbed Alex by the belt and pulled him in too when he turned to leave.

The buzzing toy found her clit again as she stroked sore nipples and remembered. She remembered their rough hands caressing her curves, worshipping her with their hands and lips. She remembered cumming loudly when Alex sucked roughly on her hard nipples as Mark ate her needy pussy. She remembered gagging on Mark’s cock as Alex stuffed her warm wet hole with his throbbing meaty prick. She remembered blissful bimbo orgasm after orgasm. She felt like the boys had gone through a box of condoms between them and knew her floor was littered with cum filled rubbers.

In the end, Alex had passed out first, with Mark only rising to the occasion one more time when she offered him her virgin ass. She felt the dull ache and strange wetness from that abused hole now. That realization and memory pushed her over the edge and she came once more before drifting off to sleep.

The morning had gone fairly smoothly, the guys thanked her, made her breakfast, and left their info. After they were gone though Stephanie found herself worried about her actions. But she knew a good way to stop worrying. A quick trip to bimbo-land eased her mind immensely.

BIMBO

Stephanie woke up in her workout clothes with no strange men, or women, in her apartment so she decided not to dwell on her most recent brain vacation. Since she didn’t wake up with a toy stuffed in one of her holes she didn’t even bother to sift through her memories this time. She went about the tasks that required more cerebral thought assuming her bimbo self had decided to work on their body.

Over the next week, nothing happened to alarm her. She would take bimbo vacations from her life and more than once she woke up with Mark or Alex in her bed. On the weekend she wasn’t surprised to find it was both of them. After a blissful pink fogged weekend she awoke on Monday to something strange.

BIMBO

It was a calendar reminder, not the app. When she opened the appointment it said “Turn on bimbo app! 9-4 <3 XOXOX” She briefly thought about searching her memories but it would take a while to sift through everything. She decided instead to trust herself and she opened her app. She adjusted the timer. Worried about the length of the session she took a breath and thumbed it on before she could think too much.

BIMBO

This time the word seemed to pulse in her brain, it wasn’t on a screen. She felt strange. Woozy, and there was an odd feeling in her face. More curious was the feeling like a cat was sleeping on her chest. A strange unfamiliar weight, she opened her eyes, another strange experience as she was usually awake when the timer ran out.

Stephanie looked down at her chest, trying to figure out the odd weight, and was shocked to find two large orbs where her once perky breasts were found. An idle bimbo thought corrected breasts to tits because that’s what she had now. Tits, big fucking tits. Her hands moved to touch them and as she shifted in the bed the tits shifted under her hospital gown.

The shock of her newly enhanced breasts dulled the next shock when the Doctor arrived to tell her about aftercare and follow-ups. She figured out her bimbo self had gotten the largest size the doctor was comfortable with, her cup size having gone up three or more sizes easily. When he offered her a mirror so she could see the effect the filler in her lips had on her appearance she was barely surprised. Her more pillowy lips almost formed an o of surprise without her moving them. Again her bimbo brain thought about those lips wrapped around a thick cock.

When her smartwatch was returned to her she saw the timer hadn’t expired but she canceled it. She really didn’t need bimbo Steph to be in control while she healed. She began to question her addiction to her bimbo vacations, even as the doctors and nurses complimented her on her new look.

When Stephanie got home she was exhausted, worried, and fully surprised by the packages that waited for her. She opened the first and found tops that would fit, and display her new bust. She tried to relax and process but she was so stressed, and oddly aroused. Toys were grabbed from bedside tables and soon the newly busty genius was trying to lose herself in orgasms. But something was missing, it wasn’t good enough, strong enough, the climax wasn’t mind-numbing or brain-melting. She finally gave in, surrendering to her need as she grabbed her phone and flipped open the app and hit the pretty pink letters that spelled out...

BIMBO

Stephanie giggled when she finally came back to her own mind. It made an odd sound around Mark’s cock. Her swollen lips pressed around his swollen shaft and she could taste the precum on her tongue. Something in her bimbo hindbrain made her pussy twitch at the taste. That was when she felt Alex’s tongue caress her clit. Despite the app having released her from the pink fog she only hesitated a moment before sucking Mark deeper into her throat. When she thought she would gag she surprised herself as her throat relaxed until her bimbo lips were pressed to the base of his cock.

A loud groan sounded from Mark even as Alex made her swollen clit throb in delight. Suddenly Stephanie felt the prick in her throat pulse and throb as stream after stream of thick cum shot straight into her flat belly. She climaxed hard knowing she was acting like the cum guzzling bimbo her suppressed personality adored. She almost imagined the other her giggling and squealing in delight.

If she didn’t know better she would have believed that stupid vapid bimbo had planned for this. To force her to take over as the men pleased and teased her. There was no hard fucking as she continued to heal, which just left her mouth and tongue to satisfy the two men as they did the same to her.

When the guys took a break and let her rest she decided to make that bimbo pay. She could have the boring part of the day for once. She pulled up the app and tapped that beautiful word.

BIMBO

When she came back to herself she nearly panicked. The first thing she had done was check her pink fogged memory for when it was. It had been days. Apparently her bimbo self had not liked being stuck with the boring stuff and had kept her suppressed for days. This was not good, not good at all!

Stephanie tensed as she planned her next course of action, but somehow that brought her attention to her body. She stared into the mirror. Her wide eyes took in a sex goddess in the mirror. She was wearing sexy pink stockings and nothing else. Her high proud tits stuck off her body, obviously fake but so round and big that she felt a pulse of desire looking at her own reflection. The workouts her bimbo brain subjected her to had done wonders with her legs and butt. Her stomach was flat and toned and she felt... she felt amazing. She hadn’t realized before the low level of worry and stress her day to day life entailed, but freed of all that... she felt incredible.

Stephanie ran her hands up and over the silken skin covering her firm fake orbs, the sensation brought shivers down her spine. They were still sore from the surgery but had mostly recovered. When her hands began massaging their fullness she tried to lie to herself that she was just helping the implants sit right, but she knew that wasn’t true.

Managing to restrain herself from full-on masturbation, Stephanie relaxed. It felt so good when someone played with her big yummy titties, even if it was just her. She teased and played with her large breasts as she went through her needed chores. Her bimbo brain had let the bills slide and there were a few colleagues to send email replies to. It was slower than she normally went but the chores were just so much more fun if she played with her aching nipples while she did it. No harm in that right?

Sighing contentedly Stephanie lay back on her bed when she was done. She found her phone and looked through it. She was surprised when her phone opened to some rather hardcore porn sites. She watched as other girls were fucked, filled, and used by one or even many men. Her long-nailed fingers drifted to her wet cunt stroking her swollen pussy lips slowly as she browsed what her bimbo mind had watched. She was even more surprised when she found a number of movies where two or more bimbos played with each other.

It was as a pair of dark-haired bimbo sluts pushed their massive tits together that Stephanie felt an unpleasant twinge. They were so sexy, she was like a half bimbo compared to them. She thought about that. Bimbos were extreme, they were exaggerated sexy versions of a woman, living breathing fuck dolls. Stephanie was hot, a trophy wife perhaps or hot milf but not a fuck doll. While her educated mind fought the idea she should even want to be that, her dripping cunt throbbed at the idea.

Stephanie realized she was so much happier when she didn’t think. When she got fucked and filled with cock and cum she floated on pink clouds of bliss. She craved that and loved to escape her own thoughts. Then she realized there was only one way to become that blissful happy bimbo. She took her cheap pink lipstick and wrote a message on her bedroom mirror.

“Make us whole.”

Then she picked up her phone and with a smile twirled a blonde curl around her finger as she pressed the button and saw that beautiful word pop up on the screen.

BIMBO

When she next awakened she felt full, and a little burp escaped her lips. A familiar taste came to her tongue. God! How much cum must she have drunk to taste it when she burped? She stared in the mirror eager to see what her bimbo brain had done. Her body shape hadn’t changed but she looked drastically different.

Stephanie now had a deep tan, whether from tanning or the sun she would have to struggle to remember, but she had strong sharp tan lines that showed where a tiny bikini that barely covered her nipples and practically flossed her pussy lips had blocked the tan. Her nipples! She stared at her tits. Her nipples had been tattooed so her nipples looked like they were little pink hearts, the ink carefully matched to the color of her areola.

It didn’t end there, Stephanie noticed the cute pink jewel in her belly button, and felt the pink jeweled tongue stud in her mouth. Then she turned to study each new tattoo. High on her chest, a tribal pattern mixed with hearts adorned her chest drawing even more attention to her large chest. She noticed that her cleavage was dripping with drying cum and shuddered with arousal. Turning she saw a matching tramp stamp above her ass and noticed a similar spattering of cum on her ass and back.

When she turned, she saw Mark and Alex sleeping in her bed, but there was another woman too and a third guy. Had she and this woman drained them until they all passed out? She needed water she felt dehydrated and realized that the wetness between her thighs wasn’t just the seeming gallon of cum oozing from her holes. It wasn’t possible. She staggered over out of the bedroom and was greeted with a more shocking sight.

A half dozen more guys were passed out in various places around the apartment, all nude and not a condom in sight. Stephanie was so glad she’d gotten a birth control implant after the first romp with Alex and Mark. As she grabbed a drink of water she sorted through the bukkake gangbang that was the previous night. So many cocks, so much cum.

Reliving a moment when Alice, the woman in her bed, spit her husband’s cum into her asshole Stephanie shuddered. Her hand drifted to her clit and began to stroke it slowly whimpering as it was a bit sore and over-sensitive. But when one of the guys woke up, came over, and pressed his cock against her bare ass she smiled to herself and reached back to spread for him to relieve his morning wood with one of her holes.

If he minded sliding into her cum filled asshole he didn’t say anything. The slapping grunting sounds of the pair fucking roused more of the guys and a line began to form for the bathroom and for another round with Stephanie. Playing with her watch she decided she was too exhausted to deal with it and her bimbo self was practically begging to take control. She triggered the app and her watch blinked with her favorite word.

BIMBO

When she woke up days later she didn’t really mind. She lay in her bed, mind still partly foggy with pink happy thoughts. There was a new dull ache from her ass and tits, but when she got up out of bed and stared at her reflection she moaned in delight. Her tits had been expanded again, they were growing ever more obviously fake and huge, they dominated her chest and declared her bimbo status to the world at a glance. Her ass had been padded out to match and her exaggerated curves looked the epitome of a bimbo. Her puffy dick sucking lips were painted with pink gloss and her makeup was perfect. Reaching up she realized her slutty bimbo self had gone for permanent makeup to always be ready.

Stephanie thought about what she could do, how she could be more of a bimbo. While she could think of some fun things to do as a bimbo she couldn’t really imagine how she could become even more of a bimbo. Her closet was filled with pretty, bubbly clothing that showed off her amazing body. Her friends all knew she was a sex craving bimbo. Her app had made so much money that she had decided a while ago to invest it and set up a slow allowance for her bimbo self. She would be free to lay out on the beach, tan, and party. Combine that with the guys and girls lining up to worship her bimbo body and Stephanie didn’t have to go back to her boring, brainy job anymore.

Deciding it was time to just give in Stephanie eagerly picked up her phone. Setting the timer to run indefinitely she grinned. Sure she’d probably wake up now and then when her bimbo self forgot her phone or the battery failed but it would be minor brief moments among the pink happy fog of her life. But as she flipped it on she saw an unexpected message on her screen.

ERROR — No better personality found.

Stephanie blinked and then giggled. A pink happy fog descended around her brain as she decided it really just wasn’t important anymore. She didn’t need an app, how could she be anything but a...

BIMBO