The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Persuasive

CHAPTER 7

A soft knock, and I looked up. I have no idea how long I’d been laying there. Perry poked her head in, her hair now a bright white. She was wearing bright pink lipstick and had definite glow about her. She was wearing a white t-shirt, way oversized, off one shoulder. A pair of tiny pink cotton shorts finished the ensemble.

“Hiya! How are you doing, bro?” she asked, gently.

“Fine,” I said, lying.

“First, I wanted to say thank you. She... Lisa, I mean, is everything I wanted. She’s perfect.” How to tell her that what I’d done was wrong.

“Second... I’ve been curious all night: how did you ‘strike out’ with Sabine? I thought that was impossible. Right?” I realized she wasn’t wearing a bra; her breasts were just naturally that high and firm. She sat down in my desk chair, folding her long legs up under her.

“She... well... " I told her the story, as completely and explicitly as I could, all the way from Sabine coming into my room last night to what I had talked to Rebecca about. I saw her blush a bright red as I was describing Sabine’s actions the night before. When I was done, I watched as Perry tried to figure out what to say.

“Wow,” she said, finally. “So, dad...”

“Yeah,” I replied, glumly. I had a terrible thought. “Did he ever.... you know, did you and he ever....?”

“No!” she responded, her face shocked. “He’s made me do a lot of things over the years, things I hated, but not that.”

“Oh, right,” I said, remembering all the times I had done what he wanted, that feeling of dread that came over me when I was disobeying him. That fear, more than anything else, had led to my feelings toward him.

“But, Billy, I don’t think you got it right,” Perry said.

“About what?” I asked.

“Your gift. Your thing. You aren’t despicable. You are making people happy with it. You are convincing people, not making them. It’s not about fear, it’s about joy and pleasure.”

“No, no,” I replied, shaking my head. “I’m still, like, taking over their minds or something.”

“I don’t think so,” said Perry. “I don’t think that’s real. I think it’s just like any other time you convince someone to do something... it’s just that you are more... persuasive. If a year ago you had talked me into showing you my tits or something,” she raised an eyebrow as she spoke, “you wouldn’t think you’d done anything wrong, just that I’d ‘gone for it’ or whatever, right?”

“Yes, but...”

“But nothing. So you are more persuasive now. You’ve met people before who are more persuasive than you, right? Is that unfair? Is it magic or something? Or is it just the way of things?”

“I see what you are saying, but this feels... unsporting or something? I dunno.” I was getting confused. I think a part of me wanted to believe her.

“Unsporting? That sounds like people don’t have a choice. But they do... Sabine turned you down, right?” Perry cocked her head to one side.

“Uh...”

“So you don’t need to stop. OK? It’s ok to do what you’ve been doing, brother.”

I wasn’t sure if I believed her, but for now, my conscience was cleared somehow.

“I gotta think,” I said.

“Sure, bro,” she said, hoping out of the chair and coming over to kiss me on the head. “I’ll see you for dinner.” She sauntered out of my room.

It was just about five o’clock when I heard the doorbell ring. I had no idea who would be visiting, but I seriously doubted it was for me, so I was surprised when I heard Sabine call up the stairs.

“Billy, you have a... visitor.” It was a strange pause.

I ran a hand though my hair and came out of my room, looking over the banister to the entrance hall below. There, standing next to my step-mother, still dressed for work, was Adrianna, my dad’s secretary. She was a small girl, young, with an olive complexion and long, dark, dark brown hair that she normally kept in a braid or a bun but right now was down in long waves. Her eyes were large and dark and gave an impression of both distance and innocence. She wore a sky-blue, tight blouse and a skin-tight black skirt. Beneath it were dark stockings and extremely high heeled shoes. The remarkable thing about her, though, was her lips. Dark red lipstick drew attention to Adrianna’s full, plump lips. Her mouth was a perfect pouting bow that made it hard to drag one’s attention up to her eyed, even though they were astoundingly beautiful themselves.

I made my way down stairs, staring at the dark-haired, dark-skinned Adrianna standing in such stark contrast to my fair, platinum-blonde stepmother.

“Adrianna is here to see you,” Sabine said, and I heard an edge to her voice. Her face was a little cloudy, her eyes slightly narrowed.

“Hi, Bill…. Er, Billy,” Adrianna said. He voice was high and soft. “Ms. Faith told me to come talk to you.”

“Oh, yeah, I thought… I thought you’d just call,” I said, stammering under my step-mom’s gaze.

“She did? What about?” asked Sabine, her arms crossed under her breasts. Her blouse was still mostly unbuttoned and her cleavage popped with the motion. Adrianna looked at her with panic.

“We have some things to talk about,” I said, a little coldly, “so, if you don’t mind…” I turned back to Adrianna. “Let’s go downstairs.”

“OK… Thank you!” she told Sabine as I lead the way downstairs. There were a number of rooms down there, from laundry, exercise room, dad’s office, and a sitting room/movie room. I took her there and sat her down on the leather couch, sitting on the recliner. She crossed her impossibly long, slender legs, and her tiny skirt came up just high enough to see the lace tops of her stockings.

“What did Rebecca tell you?” I asked. Her eyes were so dark, almost black.

“She said, well, she said that you could take the fear away and stop…,” she looked at her shoes, avoiding my gaze.

“Stop what, Adrianna? I need to know if I am going to help you,” I said.

“I’m not even sure how YOU can help me. Ms. Faith said you helped her, but… I don’t know… you’re just a highschool kid, you know?”

“I can help, trust me,” I suggested. “Tell me.”

“When your father is stressed, or needs relief,” she still stared at her shoes, “he… tells me to help him.”

“How?” I asked.

“How does he tell me?” She asked, looking up.

“Yes. And what does he tell you to do?” I asked.

“He just tells me what he wants me to do, and I have to do it. The idea of not doing it is, well, terrifying. So I do it. Whatever he tells me to do. And I don’t want to do it, not always, but I have to. I can’t leave, either, or quit, because he told me not to.” Not always? I’d have to come back to that.

“OK, Adrianna, I want you to listen to me now. You don’t have to be afraid anymore, OK? You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. Not for my dad, not for me. Do you understand?”

“I do, but...” she whispered.

“You don’t need to be afraid. I will make sure he can’t hurt you, and you don’t have to be his slave.”

“Thank you,” she said, quietly. Her eyes were on mine now. I noticed how tight her soft blouse was, and her skirt was definitely showing the lacy tops of her tight black stockings.

“Take a deep breath for me, and when you let it out, you can let go of all that fear.”

She sat back on the couch, deeply inhaling, her eyes closed. When she exhaled, a palpable tension left her. I watched admiringly as her firm, high chest expanded against the fabric of her blouse, pulling on the buttons. Her dark eyes, opened again.

“Now I want to ask you about something you said earlier. You said ‘not always’. Do you enjoy... enjoy doing ‘that’ for my dad sometimes?” I asked. I watched her blush.

“I…,” she stopped again, she couldn’t meet my gaze.

“Tell me, Adrianna,” I told her firmly, “why you said ‘not always’”.

“Well, I… I think…, “ she was a bright red. “I love… doing that… sometimes… for, you know… I like being told what to do, sometimes… even… sometimes, I like being a little scared. But not at work, anymore. And not my boss…. You know? I feel like… like… “ She stopped again.

“Love doing what, Adrianna? Tell me about it,” I said. I was hardening quickly. I was leaning forward so she couldn’t see.

“I love… sometimes…. Oral… “ Her voice was getting softer. She was still staring straight down.

“Adrianna, look at me.” She looked up. “Tell me. In your words. In your real words.”

Her eyes were on mine now, and her face was still red with embarrassment.

Then the dam broke. “I love… sucking a man off,” she admitted in an excited whisper, her cheeks red with embarassment, " I love feeling a hard cock in my mouth, running my tongue around it. I love knowing I am his whole world, that my mouth, my lips are the key to his heaven. I love that power. And I love hearing what to do… I want to be his perfect… you know… his perfect fellatrix. I love that word. I want to be a little scared, sometimes, like once I start, he’s going to finish no matter what. I love making a man come with my mouth so well that he HAS to have me again, that he can’t forget me. I love that hot come in my mouth and feeling it slide down my throat. I love that look in his eyes, like he can’t believe what I did. I love hearing how good I am.” Her face was flushed, still, but I didn’t think it was embarrassment. She was licking her lips, now, as if she was feeling it now.

“Adrianna, do you want to... do you want to, right now?” I asked, tentatively.

She blushed again, her eyes dark and inviting. She almost looked scared as she half-whispered, “Tell me. Don’t ask me...”

“Adrianna,” I said, my hands undoing my belt and unzipping my pants, “Sit up.” My cock was at half mast.

She sat up, straight and pert on the couch.

“Take off your shirt,” I told her. She looked at me a moment then began undoing buttons on her shirt. When she was done, she let it slide from her shoulders.

“Now your bra,” I said firmly. She had smaller breasts than Sabine, or even Rebecca, but her body was very young and firm. She unclasped it at the front and tossed it onto the couch.

“Now touch yourself for me. Turn me on and make me hard before you come over here and take my cock in your mouth,” I commanded.

Adrianna’s well manicured hand slid down under her skirt, into her panties She laid back, one hand beginning soft circles in her panties while her other hand went to her breasts, pulling hard on her nipples, stretching them out. She began to moan and I was soon at full hardness.

“Now come here,” I said.

“But I’m not done,” she protested, biting her full bottom lip with a pouting expression.

“Now, Adrianna.” My tone was steel.

In a moment she was on me, her full lips sliding down to take my cock in her mouth. Her hands were on my thighs as she went further and further down until my entire length was in her mouth and throat. She pulled off excruciatingly slowly and I could feel her tongue massaging the underside of my shaft as she did. One of her hands wrapped around my base and her lips began to really work, sliding up and down over the head. She was twisting her hand and her mouth, corkscrewing on each bob up and down, her full lips acting doing things I had never known possible. She looked up, making eye contact, and began to moan, almost a whimper of pleasure, each time my cock slid into her mouth.

“Such a good girl,” I said and saw her eyes close in pleasure at the words. “Such a good cocksucker.”

She pulled off, her tongue lapping around me like it was a popsicle. Her other hand went to my balls, full and tight, and began to massage them gently. She looked up again, and I pulled back her dark hair so that I could see her lips moving up and down my spit-covered shaft.

“So beautiful,” I whispered.

She closed her eyes and lowered her mouth back down all the way, and I could feel the tightness as I entered her throat. Then she started little mini-bobs so that my cock was just barely moving in and out. It was incredible.

I heard a noise and looked over to see Sabine at the bottom of the stairs. She had a shocked look on her face and was standing stock still. She was behind Adrianna, so Adrianna wouldn’t see her unless she turned around. As the beautiful girl’s head bobbed in my lap, I saw Sabine’s expression change from shock to something else... possessiveness? Jealousy?

Adrianna had released me from her deepthroat and began corkscrewing again all the way up and down my cock. She was being loud, moaning orgasmically around my shaft, each thrust a loud, wet slurping. It was incredible.

I looked up to see Sabine finish unbuttoning her white blouse, and slide down her bra. Her magnificent tits came free into her hands and she began massaging them. She was looking right at me, her mouth open, her tongue licking her lips. Sabine began pulling and twisting her nipples before she put one arm beneath them both, pulling her large tits together. Her other hand went between them, the hand in a circle, sliding up and down between her beautiful breasts. The message to me was clear.... think about coming between her tits.

I couldn’t take any more. I groaned once, and my hand went into Adrianna’s hair as I started coming, blasting the inside of her mouth with a powerful orgasm. I was staring at Sabine, imagining each load covering her chest and face, feeling the immense sensation of Adrianna’s incredible lips milking the very last drops from me. I kept coming, filling her mouth and I saw Sabine’s smile of satisfaction, knowing it was her, and not the young girl with a mouth full of my cock, that had put me over the edge. Adrianna swallowed again and again, trying to keep ahead of the flood.

The last waves of orgasm subsided, and finally, Adrianna’s mouth came off me with a wet slurp.

She looked up at me from her knees, her hand still on my wet cock. “Was I good for you?” she asked.

“Incredibly, Adrianna.” I said. “The best mouth I’ve ever had.”

She beamed.

I looked up. Sabine was gone.

After that was the awkward time of everyone getting back up and putting their clothes back on. When we were put back together, Adrianna gave me a tight, surprising hug.

“I needed that,” she said. Astounding.

“I just want you to remember what I said, though,” I replied. “No need to be afraid. No need to do anything you don’t want to. I can protect you if you need it.”

“Thanks. I really believe you,” she said. I walked her upstairs and to the door. Sabine was nowhere to be seen. I let her out and said goodbye, eliciting another big hug.

I closed the door and turned around. Sabine was there, waiting. She strode over to me and pulled me to her in a deep kiss. Her tongue was a wild animal against mine and she gasped when she finally let go.

“Tonight, you are going to take me, Billy,” she whispered. “Tonight you are going to put your cock in mommy’s pussy and I am going to make you come inside me.”

And with that she turned and rushed upstairs. The door of her room closed with a thud, and I was alone in the hall.