The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Peter and Wendy

Chapter 9

That night they all slept in Peter’s house. Sam and Joanne with Peter and Pauline and Mary in the spare double room, the one June and Christine used to share. Before they all went their separate ways. Peter said. “Samantha being Slave number 1 gets to sleep in my bed every night you other three will take turns starting with Joanne, Tomorrow it will be Pauline and on Saturday night Mary.

When Pauline and Mary were in Bed together, Mary said, “I suppose that makes you number three and me number four”. Pauline said, “I think it means, Joanne, you and I are all number two”.

Next morning they all got up around the same time, Peter got the bathroom first followed by the others in order of bed rotation. Joanne made the breakfast and when they were all sitting at the table, Sam said, “What would you like Joanne and I to do today. Peter said, “You are to start your new job and after cleaning up here, Joanne can see to Pounce. Looking at Joanne he continued, “Feed her and let her exercise in the garden and then at three o’clock this afternoon, bring her to Pauline’s laboratory along with a rubber coat. You may find one of Mary’s little girly coats if not, any will do”.

Mary asked, “What are you going to do with Pounce, I hope you are not thinking of turning her into Nancy”. Peter said, “She won’t be any form of Nancy you know, but the Army have asked that we send her back to them, they didn’t however specify in what form. When Nancy is out of our hair, we won’t need to keep next door so, sometime this weekend we should clear it out and bring everything we need to keep into here”.

As Pauline went upstairs to get ready for work, Peter asked Mary, “How much further can you go with the plants”. Mary replied, “I would like to try and make a single hybrid out of all seven plants to see what changes are to the chemicals we extract from the flowers. Each time we cross-fertilise the resultant chemicals change slightly, so we don’t know if we will get nothing at all or something new and exciting”. Peter instructed, “Ok you can keep your programme of cross –fertilisation going but your primary task is to manufacture as much of the current Agents as possible”.

Pauline arrived in her mackintosh and took Mary by the hand and they walked out. Peter called to Samantha and they walked out together. As they walked towards the main building, Samantha asked, “Since last night. I feel so much brighter and more alive, what did you do. Peter replied, “When I heard that you were responsible for passing on our progress to the Joint Chiefs, I was very angry. During the ride home I considered what I would do if I found that you were complicit with these actions, but when I looked into your mind I found that you were more than a victim, you were being controlled by some very malicious embedded instructions. There were four; the first one dampened your IQ, the second one made you contact a mobile phone number when there was any new development in the project. The third was a trance key that would enable the recipient of your phone call to make you forget what you had done and enable him to add new covert instructions. The fourth one was a very cleaver time bomb that would detonate if I ever tried to remove any of the other ones”. Sam asked, “If they were protected by a time bomb, how did you remove them”. Peter replied, “I did not need to, I changed it from being malicious to being defensive. Although, after I finished you, I did Pauline and added a trick to her that I should have given to you, if you will allow me I would like to add a command in you that will not allow anyone else to programme you”. Sam said, “You are my Master as well as my lover, you are free to do what you feel is right”.

Peter said, “Good we will try tonight, the hypnotist that compromised you in Dorset has been doing this for years and is very good. I would not like him getting his claws into you again”.

As they walked in to Janet’s outer office, Peter told Janet that Samantha would be taking on the position of Deputy Institute Director and would be spending the next few weeks shadowing him to get up to speed. Janet asked, “Is this something to do with the meeting yesterday with the Joint Chiefs, and will Samantha, be wearing latex clothes in here all the time”. Peter said, “Yes to both those questions, why are you concerned about Samantha’s dress choices”. Janet said, “Every one here knows what you did to your sister and how it accidently affected your first wife. What I don’t understand is how you can get all your attractive female colleagues to wear latex all the time”. Samantha asked, “Do you know anything about Professor Pandragon’s research before he took this role”. Janet replied, “No it was always top secret and even when June and Christine joined your team we never learnt any more”. Peter said, “Well nothing has changed there then, we have an appointment at eleven thirty this morning and one at three this afternoon. If you would like to make two cups of coffee, perhaps I will explain when you bring them in”.

Peter and Samantha went into his inner office and he started showing her his filing structure. He was describing his personnel files when Janet walked in with two cups of coffee. Peter said, “Thank you Janet, please take a seat, I would like to ask you a couple of questions. The first is, do you have an objection to working with Samantha if she is wearing latex and do you have any experiences with latex as a clothing choice”. Janet replied, “I don’t think I will have any issues working for Samantha but I do have some bad memories associated with latex clothing”. Peter replied, “Perhaps if you tell us your experiences we can help you to come to terms with them”. Janet replied, “I don’t think I can do that Professor, the story is far too embarrassing”.

Peter said, “42903517” and Janet slumped into a deep trance, the continued, “Janet you will tell us your embarrassing history and as you tell your story, you will come to understand that your embarrassment is silly and that you should embrace your fears”.

Janet said, “In the fifties when I was at Nottingham Grammar School I had a rubber lined gabardine raincoat and there was a boy at school called Roger who would not leave me alone whenever I wore it. He told me that I was the most beautiful girl he had even seen and when I wore the raincoat he loved me even more. I did not like him at first but he persisted and eventually I agreed to go with him one Saturday for a swim. He insisted that I wear my raincoat as he thought it was going to rain and took me to the swimming baths. I put all my clothes and the raincoat into a locker in the girls changing rooms and did not notice his sister waiting by the door. When I went through to the pool carrying my towel, she must have opened my locker and removed all my clothes except the raincoat and shoes. We had a very nice swim and he was the perfect gentleman throughout. After the swim I went for a shower and I hung the towel and my swimming costume on a hook behind the cubicle door. While I was washing my hair someone must have reached over the door and removed my costume and towel. I did not notice until I had finished my shower and had to walk out into the changing room dripping wet and naked. There was no one there but there was an old towel lying on a bench. I used that towel to dry myself and then opened my locker. When I found all my clothes missing I just sat down and cried. I was still sobbing when a group of young girls came in and started laughing at me. So I took out my Raincoat and put it on with my shoes. I did not want to see anyone before I got home so I sneaked out of the swimming baths. I thought I was safe but when I walked around the corner to where I would catch the bus, he was waiting in the bus shelter. He was standing next to his sister and she was carrying a large bag. I started to turn and walk away when he caught me and asked what he had done wrong. I did not think he was involved so I told him what had happened and that I was too embarrassed to be good company. I said he would protect me and that I should stay with him.

When the bus came we got on and sat at the back. I had the window seat and he sat on the isle, His sister was in the next seat and she said that there was a tear in the back of my coat. I leaned forward and started to feel. I could not feel a tear with one hand so I started to use both hands. While both hands were behind my back, Roger slipped a pair of handcuffs onto my wrists. Before I could shout at him, he reached over and started kissing me and rubbing the coat lining against my breasts.

I could not believe how that made me feel, his attentions were making me feel very aroused and while he continued to kiss me his hands were all over my body and they eventually found my crotch. I was so aroused that I pushed my crotch against his hand. I was still in a sexual haze when that bus arrived at out stop and we rushed to get off before the driver started off again. Only three of us got off and my legs were so weak I had to sit down on the seat in the shelter. Even before I got my breath back he started kissing and fondling me again. It was some time before I realised that I was still bound by the handcuffs and I came back to my senses and insisted he take them off. Since that day I have never worn that rubber coat, spoken to Roger or wanted to lose control ever again.

Peter asked “where is Roger now”. Janet replied, “Soon after he left school, he joined the army and was killed in Aden”. Peter then asked, “Where did you meet your husband”. Janet replied, “After school I attended secretarial collage and I met Jamie while I was there. We got married when we were both twenty-one and divorced when I was thirty seven”. Peter asked, “Why did you get divorced”. Janet said, “He wanted to liven up our sex life and add a little kink or so he said, I flatly refused and he then found his kinky solutions somewhere else”.

Peter then went to his safe and removed some of the now old agent 116 and said to Samantha, She has missed out on a life of pleasure, what would you do”? Samantha replied, “If you just lift her fear of losing control she will have too many regrets, but you are the Master and you have much more experience of what happens when you make changes, I’ll leave it to you”.

Peter injected Janet with the Agent and then went to make two cups of coffee. We he returned carrying the cups he begun deepening Janet’s trance.

When he was happy that she was deep enough, he said, “Janet, When you get home tonight you will remember the day you wore your rubberised raincoat on the way home from the swimming pool and you will once again feel aroused. You will think that this remembrance is due to seeing Samantha dressed in rubber. Until you go to bed, you will daydream about what could have happened with Roger if you had not been too afraid to lose a little control.

Tonight you will dream about wearing latex and doing as you are told. Tomorrow when you come to work, you will want to spend time with Samantha so you can be near her latex. By the end of next week you will realise that you need to play out your day with Roger and you will find someone who will dominate you and wrap you in latex bondage whilst stimulating your arousal and finally giving you the orgasm you should have had that day. After that you will only ever be able orgasm if you are wearing latex and your hands are tied.

This remembrance will initially cause you to regret what you could have been missing. However, you will quickly write this off as a missed opportunity and resolve not to let it happen again. When you finally experience complete submission to someone you will realise that this is what you really want in your private life”.

Peter then phoned June and asked if she had purchased any rubberised raincoats. June told him that she had not but she knew a couple of suppliers who had them in stock. Peter asked her to buy four to be delivered by the end of next week and then gave her Janet’s sizes. Peter then told Janet that she would not remember bringing in the coffee, being hypnotised or any loss of time then woke her up. She looked at Peter’s dirty cup and said, “I should have cleaned up last night, I am terribly sorry would you like a fresh cup.

After she had replaced the cups with clean ones holding hot coffee, she walked out closing the door. Sam said, “You are a very thoughtful master it is no wonder all your slaves love you so much”. Peter replied, “As long as you do, I will be happy, I thought Wendy was my one true love, but you and Joanne have shown this not to be true. I love you both more than any man should be allowed to love another”. Sam said, “You now have four slaves so you need to share your love between all of us”.

They continued going through Peter’s files until it was time to leave for their meeting with the vicar. As they walked out through Janet’s office Janet looked at Samantha completely differently.

They got to the Vicarage at exactly the correct time and the Vicar’s wife brought them through to the Vicar’s study. When the Vicar saw Samantha, he said, “Your choice of clothing is unusual but very appealing, I should get Monica to try some”. They talked about the wedding and finally agreed a date for twelve weeks ahead. While the vicar had them in his study he tried to drum up their attendance on Sundays and Sam agreed they ought to, so Peter agreed. He also highlighted a problem the village was having in finding suitable people for important jobs. Peter asked him to elaborate and learned that the parish had been trying to fill the post of lollipop lady for the road crossing outside the village school without success. Peter said “I might have someone tailor made for the job arriving on Monday, I’ll send her around”. As they were leaving the Vicar said, “It was very nice meeting you and I look forward to seeing you both on Sunday”. Outside, Sam asked, “Who do you have in mind for the lollipop lady”. Peter said, “Wendy is being transferred here on Monday and I will responsible for her accommodation and discomfort”. Instead of turning towards the car, Peter turned the other way and walked up the road to a large cottage. He led Sam inside and said, “This is where we will put Wendy and give her the responsibilities for cleaning this house and filling the role of the lollipop lady three times a day”. The down stairs rooms were furnished tastefully and the kitchen was very well equipped. Upstairs there were three bedrooms and the master bedroom was not furnished as the others, this room was more like a cell, metal furniture and chains hanging from anchors in the walls. There were bars on the windows and the door was very heavy and only locked from the outside. Sam asked, “Why the change in here”. Peter said, “This is a nice cottage and I don’t want her to forget that it is her prison”. Sam replied, “That is why you said accommodation and discomfort”? Peter continued, “Yes she is responsible for the abuse and torture of little children and with Joanne’s I intend to make her life at uncomfortable as possible”. Sam said, “Why Joanne”? Peter replied, “I need someone to lock her in at night and to release her in the morning. Joanne has no other responsibilities at the institute so I thought that she would be the most suitable for this job”. Sam said, “It is nearly lunch time and I am hungry, do you fancy a ploughman’s in the pub”.

Whilst in the pub, Peter heard the landlady complain to another customer regarding the, none availability of bar staff in the evening. She also said, “All the villagers around here are lazy, no one wants to work”. Peter chalked that on up for further consideration and finished his ploughman’s.

Back at the institute, Peter and Sam were going through the Institute files; Janet was very attentive and kept them fed with coffee. At three o’clock they left his office and continued to his old Lab. Every one was there, Pauline and Mary were in the conference room and Joanne was walking Pounce around the lab. They all joined Pauline and Mary, Peter said, “Pauline did you leave any back doors into Nancy’s current programming”. Pauline replied, “Not that I can remember, I even hid the programming behind a password and then made her forget it”. Peter said, “Ok, but we need to try and restore something so if you could be so kind as to inject Pounce with the new Agent 1C, we will see what can be done.

The agent introduced a trance that was very deep and Peter spent half an hour deepening it. When he had established that the programming was indeed locked, he decided to go deeper. He continued to deepen the trance for a further hour and then found himself at the very bottom of her subconscious. He created a module of programming that would delete all existing commands that were not part of her natural memories and then create two new modules that would protect each other and stop any other hypnotist from being able to change them. The first module contained all the pounce commands and the second contained instruction for Nancy as follows:

  1. She would only ever wear latex against her skin. All other fabrics and materials will cause an unbearable burning sensation on whichever part of the skin, comes into contact with this other fabric or material.
  2. She would always prefer to wear only coats or mackintoshes’ all the time and if these were hooded the hood would always be maintained in the up position.
  3. She would do what ever she was instructed to do by anyone and conduct herself as if it were her desire to accomplish the task as instructed.
  4. She would never divulge any information concerning the research that had been undertaken in any of Peter’s labs even if instructed to do so.
  5. She would also never divulge that she had been programmed or hypnotised at any time.
  6. She would only become Nancy if any live female in her presence, said the words “Get that cock out of your arse”. Telephone conversations or recordings would not be effectual.
  7. She would only remain Nancy if she were to put on a pair of high heel shoes or boots with heels not less than five inches within ten minutes of hearing the trigger and then keeping them on. If the shoes came off for any reason she had two minutes to replace them or refit them before becoming Pounce and needing to hear the trigger again.

When Peter was finished he invoked the base module which cleaned out her mind and then programmed the two new instruction modules. Pauline then said, “I don’t think that she has any shoes with heels that big”. Peter said, “Ask June to order a pair of ballet boots in her size and when they come we can send Nancy back to the Army but until then she will have to remain as Pounce”. Pauline said, “If there is no rush I will order them for Christmas”. Peter said, “I would like to give up No 30 soon, so we need to get her the shoes before too long, although I will leave it up to you”. Pauline went back to her desk and phoned June saying, “June, are you going to place any orders for latex in the near future”. June replied, “I sent an order out this morning for Peter, what did you have in mind”? Pauline said, “I need a pair of size eight ballet boots but there is no rush, add them to your next order”. After June put the phone down, being her efficient self, she phoned the supplier she ordered the rubberised mackintoshes from and asked if they would add the boots to the order. They said yes, so she ordered four pairs”. They also told her that there was van coming to Nottingham that afternoon and they would include her order for delivery that day.

Back in the lab Peter asked Mary how she was getting on with her production task and she said, “I am refining the raw materials as fast as I can and will combine the components when I have enough for a batch. I should have a new batch of Agent 1A by next Tuesday”. Peter said, “I hope we don’t get a called out before then”. Pauline said, “We have enough 1C for several doses so we should be alright”. Peter replied, “One of those doses will be for Wendy when she arrives on Monday”. Joanne asked, “Is this another Wendy and if so who is she”. Sam replied, “I’ll tell you the whole story tonight except to say that this Wendy is Peter’s sister”. Joanne asked “Why does he need Agent 1C for his Sister”. Sam replied, “For that answer, you need the whole story so wait until tonight”.

Peter then said, “We had better gat back to the office. Joanne, would you take Pounce home please. Pauline, I would like the whole team at 28 at five thirty this evening I have an announcement to make and we need to get Joanne up to speed on the Wendy issue”. They all agreed to be there on time and Peter and Samantha walked back to the main office block”. When they walked into Janet’s outer office she said, “You have had six calls since you left three of them from a Mister Jason Sinclair. He would like you to phone him as soon as you are able”. Peter said, “Ok get him back and put him through”.

In Peter’s Office Sam asked, “Who is Jason Sinclair”? Peter replied, “The hypnotist”.

When the phone rang Peter picked it up and said “Yes Janet…. Ok put him through”.

Jason said, “At last I was beginning to think you were avoiding me”. Peter replied, “No I was in a meeting and if I had known you were trying to contact me, I would have delayed returning for longer, what is the urgency”? Jason said, “I need you and Pauline to meet me in London as soon as possible”. Peter replied, “Tomorrow morning at the earliest, I have an appointment this evening”. Jason said, “This is important, what time will your evening appointment, finish”. Peter replied, “I should be finished by about eight o’clock”. Jason said, “OK. I will have a car to pick you both up then”. Peter said, “What will we need to bring”. Jason said, “Some of that compound that induces a trance”. Peter ended to call and told Samantha what had taken place. Peter apologised saying, “I am really sorry, I had hoped we would have more time before I need you to take over. It looks as though you will be dropped in at the deep end”. Sam said, “With Janet’s help I am sure we will manage. Peter called out for Janet and when she entered he told her that he was going to London that evening and Sam would take charge tomorrow. He also told her that if Jason Sinclair calls again while he was in a meeting he should be interrupted. Janet asked, “Who is Jason Sinclair”. Peter said, “Our task coordinator in MI6”.

Sam and Peter walked into the house at five thirty and found the other three already there. Peter told Pauline about the phone call from Jason and asked to go and pack. Peter asked Sam if she could appraise Joanne regarding \Wendy while he packed.

Sam said, “I will relay the story as told to me by Peter’s first wife Wendy”. She continued to give a full dialogue of Peters childhood and school life through he early years here and until his breakdown then what happened when he went home finishing with details of the television and the compromise of Peter’s Wendy. She then went on to tell Joanne what Peter had in mind for his sister Wendy when she arrives on Monday and what her responsibilities might be. Joanne said, “It is not surprising that he has a latex fetish or a need for retribution. It must have been devastating for a small boy to go through that, I am surprised he has been able to overcome it”. Peter had heard that last bit as he came through the door and said, “It took a long time and if it wasn’t for my Wendy, I probably never would have. However I am now a well balanced rubberiest. Sister Wendy however is not a rubberiest unless she has become one while in prison. I made her unable to wear anything else but I did not make her like it or even love it. When she arrives here on Monday I will make her hate it more than she ever hated me. Just then the timer want off in the kitchen, Joanne rushed out saying “Dinner in ten”. Peter said, “Pauline is taking a long time, Mary would like to see if she wants any help. Get both of you back here in less than ten minutes”. Mary ran out and George told Sam that she would be responsible for both Joanne and Mary both at home and at work in his absence. Mary returned carrying a suitcase and said, “Pauline says she does not want to take the mackintosh off so she does not want to go”. Peter said, “Ok go and tell her dinner is ready and she should come as she is”.

Mary came back five minutes later with Pauline. Pauline had obviously had a shower and had done her hair; she looked polished except she was still only wearing the mackintosh. Peter complemented her saying, “You look lovely what is your problem”. Pauline replies, “You made me free to remove this coat when ever I want but when I come to get dressed again, I only ever want to put this back on. I seem to be stuck again in the same dilemma I had before”. Peter said, “I don’t see what your problem is, you look lovely”. Pauline continued, “Last time we went to London you wanted me to wear normal clothes”. Peter said, “Pauline, don’t worry about it, I consider your mackintosh to be your normal clothes, what have you got in your case”. Pauline said, “My soap bag and the MC Agents”.

Joanna shouted dinner is on the table. They all trouped into the dining room and took their places. While they were eating Sam asked Pauline, “Your hair looks gorgeous, but are you going dressed like that”. Pauline replied, “Apparently, Peter thinks this is my normal wear”. Sam continued, “I will have to get one, I have seen what that mackintosh does to his cock”. When dinner was finished, Sam and Mary cleaned up and Peter went up to his bedroom to change, He sat on the bed thinking and decided to put his suite pants over his latex trousers and his suite jacket over the latex shirt and tie he was already wearing. He was tying the laces on his black brogues when Sam entered saying, You look lovely, are you really going to make Sam wear that Mackintosh all the time you are away”. Peter replied, “You are probably right, nip next door and find some appropriate clothes and I will get her to change just before we leave”.

As Sam was heading for the front door the bell sounded and Sam found June standing on the door she was carrying four boxes and she said, “Peter asked me to order these and they arrived this evening so I thought I’d pop them around on my way home”. Sam asked “What has he ordered”. June said, “Three rubberised mackintoshes and two pairs of ballet boots”. Sam said, “Thank you for bringing these over, please put them in the hall and I’ll sort them when I get back, I’m just popping next door”. June looked a little disappointed, so Sam said, “What are you doing tomorrow, would you like to join us for a meal”, June’s face shone and she said, “I would love to, see you at six”. The she turned and walked back to her car.

Sam picked out a nice cream cotton blouse and a grey textured check mid length skirt with a matching jacket, a pair of 3 inch heeled studded court shoes. She folded the clothes and placed them with the shoes in a bag and took them back to Peter. She found Peter still in the bedroom and as she entered he asked, “Who was at the door”? Sam replied, “June, she dropped of some rubberised mackintoshes and ballet boots”. Peter said, “The mackintoshes are for Janet, you should wear one over your clothes when you go to work and leave in hanging behind Janet’s door. The boots are for Nancy, While Pauline and I are away; see if you can get Nancy dressed and away from here”.

At ten to eight Peter told Pauline to go with Sam and get changed”. She returned wearing the clothes Sam had brought with her mackintosh over the top unfastened.

At exactly eight o’clock the car pulled up outside and Peter and Pauline trouped out carrying two small suitcases. The driver but the luggage in the trunk and as some as the passengers were seated, set off, leaving Sam, Joanna and Mary at the door. As the three females returned to the house and closed the door, Joanna said, “Are we all sleeping together tonight”. Sam replied, “Why not, Peter will undoubtedly sleep with Pauline”.

Mary said, “What are these”, pointing at the boxes in the hall”. Sam replied, “There are three rubberised mackintoshes and some ballet boots for Nancy”. Mary continued, “The Macs aren’t for Nancy are they”. Sam replied, “No they are for Janet I believe”. Mary said, “There are three of us, we should try them on”. Sam said, “Ok let’s have a fashion parade”.

Mary opens the boxes and handed a pink Mac to Joanna, a maroon Mac to Sam and kept a blue one for her self. Joanne said, “I have a feeling these are intended to be worn like Pauline wears hers”.

Sam said, “I’m not sure that’s right, but it may be fun”, They all trouped up stairs and got undressed, Mary was the first to put on her blue double breasted Mac and started fastening the buttons, as she fastened the last button, something clicked in her head but she did not know what it signified. She fastened the belt and rubbed the latex lining across her breasts. Joanne was next at dressed in a double breasted hooded coat and she had a similar sensation as her last button fed through its matching button hole and as she fastened the belt”.

Sam was the last one to undress so was behind in the dressing stakes; she had no sensation when she closed her last button only a feeling of wellbeing. She noticed this feeling and said, “I think Peter has prepared us for wearing Macintoshes like this, I have a warm comfortable feeling”. Mary asked, “I would agree I felt something strange when I fastened the last button, could someone help me put my hood up”. Sam lifted Mary’s hood and fastened the neck strap”. As the neck strap was fastened Mary shuddered with the biggest orgasm of her life so far”. Joanne said, “I have a desire to but my hood up but I am scared”. Sam pulled Joanne’s hood up and fastened her neck strap and the same thing happened. Joanne collapsed on the bed in a feint. Mary was still in the after glow so Sam checked Joanne and laid her out properly on the bed.

When Mary recovered she said, “That was the best orgasm I have ever had, it was even better then to one I had with Peter”. Sam said, “We had better take these off, Peter has left us venerable to something”. Mary said, “I am not taking mine off so neither are you, put your hood up and fasten the neck strap”. Sam did as instructed and when the neck strap was fastened, she also climaxed so heavily she sat on the edge of the bed. Mary knelt down and dived under the mackintosh skirt to lap up Sam’s juices, her tongue continued after she was clean and Mary brought Sam to another orgasm.

Mary was heading towards Sam’s third when, Joanne awoke and noticed what was going on and said, “Mary when you are done, move over it’s my turn. Sam said, “No this must stop, it is too intense”. Joanne said, “You are our mistress and we must service you, so, you must stay where you are”.

When Mary had given Sam three orgasms, she backed away and made room for Joanne. Once Joanne was in place she started on her own marathon. Sam asked, “Mary please, every climax is making me less curtain what I am supposed to do”. Mary replied, “Don’t worry we will both help you to do what ever Peter has instructed”.

As Joanne was building towards Sam’s forth from her, the phone started ringing; Sam reached across but could not reach it from where she was sitting. Mary picked up the phone and said, “Pandragon household”. Peter said, “We have just stopped at a service station near Milton Keynes so I thought I would give you a ring. Mary said, “The three of us are here in your bed room. Something has happened, which I am sure is your doing. We each tried on one of the rubberised mackintoshes and now Joanne is eating out Sam”. Peter asked, “How many orgasms has Sam had so far”. Mary counted and said “eight”. Peter said, “Ok can you put Sam on”. Mary handed the phone to Sam and said, he wants to speak to you”. Sam took the phone and said, “Hello lover, what have you done”. Peter said, “Do all the mackintoshes have hoods and are the hoods up”. Sam replied, “Yes to both questions, now tell me what you have done”. Peter replied, Neither Mary or Joanne will be able to remove their Macs and while your hood is up you will do whatever they want, but don’t worry, they both love you”. You must try and stop them before you have your twelfth orgasm, after that you will be subservient for twenty four hours and while your hood is up you cannot instruct, you can only ask politely”. Sam sighed into the phone as her ninth orgasm broke. Sam waiting until she could speak and said, “Peter, please, instruct Mary to take my hood down”. Peter replied, “No time now I have to go, I’ll try and ring again later. Bye dearest, and remember I love you”. Sam said, “And I love you”, into an empty line”.

Sam handed the phone back to Mary and said, “Thank you, you were right Peter has given us each different instructions for when we wear rubber or rubberised raincoats. Please Mary I appeal to your pleasant nature but it is imperative that my hood, be removed before I have my twelfth orgasm”. Mary said, “I assume I am stuck in this coat until Peter returns”. Sam said, “I think we all are but if you do not take my hood down I will be unable to function tomorrow”. Mary said, “Joanne move over after the next one it’s my turn, and Sam when she comes up, don’t touch or mention your hood, I want you to forget you are wearing a hood or that your coat has one and when you look in a mirror you will not see it”. Sam was about to reply, but she suddenly forgot what they were discussing and she thought “It’s a good job I was given the one without the hood although I can see why Pauline wants to wear her Mac all the time. This feels lovely and the affect is has on Mary and Joanne is outstanding”

Joanne finished Sam’s tenth climax and then moved out of the way. After Mary had taken her place and Sam had relaxed, Joanne said, “Was that Peter on the phone”. Sam said “Yes they had stopped for petrol near Milton Keynes”. Joanne had heard Mary’s instructions regarding the hood so she asked, “What did he say about these mackintoshes”? Sam said, “It is not about these mackintoshes’ in particular, it is about any mackintosh with a hood”. Joanne asked, “Why were the hoods mentioned”? Sam replied, “When you and Mary put your hoods up, it means you will be unable to remove your hood or take the mac off until Peter has fucked you once. If I had a hood and it was to be up, I would be very subservient to anyone with me when it was put up and if I wore it up for twelve orgasms, I would become subservient to anyone for twenty four hours”. Joanne said, “It’s a good job your mac does not have a hood then”. Sam said, “I was thinking the same, Mary is nearly approaching number eleven”.

Mary continued through number eleven twelve and thirteen and then stopped. I was getting late and all three were thirsty. As Mary extricated herself from beneath Sam’s skirt, Joanna said, “Sam, you will believe that you are naked and you need to get dressed before making us all a cup of tea and something to eat”. Sam stood up and picked up a latex dressing gown, put it on over the mac, she then said “Would anyone like a drink and some nibbles, I’ll go and put the kettle on”. As soon as Sam had gone down stairs, Mary and Joanne hugged each other laughing.

Joanne asked, “Did you notice anything odd while you were under Sam’s skirt”? Mary said, “Yes but other than getting very randy, I did not attribute it to anything in particular”. They discussed what had happened to Sam and then Mary said, “I would like to try an experiment”. Then lifted the skirt of Joanne’s mackintosh started to eat Joanne out”. After bring Joanne to one orgasm, Mary moved out from beneath the mac and said, “It’s that aroma of latex and pussy, I think I am becoming addicted”. Joanne said, “That is what it is, it is my turn now”.

Mary was in the throes of an orgasm when Sam called, “It’s on the table”. Mary shouted back, “We will be there in a minute”.

When Joanne had finished, they both walked down stairs and joined Sam in the dining room.

Sam asked how they were finding their mackintoshes’ and Joanne replied, “I think Peter had given us an addiction to the smell of a hot pussy under the skirt of a mackintosh”. Sam said, I will need to get a mackintosh then, I will speak to June tomorrow. Mary said, “If Peter phones again, you must let us answer it and not listen to what is said. In fact you will not realise the phone is ringing or that anyone answered it or had a conversation”.

They finished their drink and nibbles and Mary said, “Sam you clean up and then come up stairs, when you get to the top of the stairs you will believe that you are wearing your pyjamas ready for bed, we are going up”. On the way up the stairs Joanne said, “You are being quite evil to poor Sam”. Mary said, “No I am making her more relaxed about her circumstance. She now dose not realise that she had been compromised so she will be able to sleep soundly. We can worry about tomorrow when we wake up”.

They were both in bed when Sam entered the bedroom and climbed in between them”. Mary turned to Sam and said, “When I click my fingers you will go to sleep and remain asleep until one of us eats your pussy in the morning”. Sam asked “Why did you say that”. Mary said, “I never said anything”, and then clicked her fingers before moving down the bed and up between Joanne’s legs. The phone rang while Mary was busy so Joanne picked it up saying, “Hello Master this your slave Joanne speaking”. Peter replied, “Have you had a good evening Joanne? And could I speak to Samantha”. Joanne replied, “Unfortunately Samantha is sleeping and Mary is busy eating my pussy”. Peter asked, “Is Samantha still wearing her Mackintosh with the hood up and did she have more than twelve orgasms. Joanne replied, “Yes to both questions although Mary has made Sam unaware of her situations, she believes she is just wearing pyjamas to bed”. Peter then said, “OK Joanne you will have to accompany Sam tomorrow and make sure she does not accept malicious instructions. Joanne said “I will look after her and how are you getting on, are you in London now and have you found out what you are therefore”. Peter said “Yes we have arrived and yes we know what is expected of us, but I am not at liberty to tell you. Just remember Samantha is your responsibility you must protect her from any and all humiliation or embarrassment. We will be home as soon as we are able and I will call you tomorrow to let you know. Good night Joanne”. Joanne replied, “I will do my best Master and good night to you”.

When Peter put the phone down he rejoined Sam and Jason in the room where the prisoner was asleep on a bed. The prisoner was an American Secret Service operative and Jason was explaining that he had been captured during a suspected terrorist incursion and it was not sure what side he was on”. Jason said we need to interrogate him and if necessary make him forget ever being captured but there must be no evidence of fowl play. Pauline said, “Agent 1C would be beast but is will take an hour or more do we have the time”. Jason said, “We have already lost twelve hours another one could be accommodated. Pauline opened the case making sure Jason could not see the contents and filled two syringes with Agent 1C. She turned giving one to Peter and used the other one to inject the prisoner. Jason was intent on watching both Pauline and the prisoner and was unaware that Peter had injected him. As Jason slipped down, Peter caught him and placed him in a chair. Pauline then injected the prisoner with the antidote to the sleeping draft he was given. As the prisoner’s breathing returned to normal, Peter started his induction directing it at both Jason and the Prisoner”.

After an hour and a half Peter was content that both subjects were at the correct level, he started interrogating the prisoner. He learned that the operative had gone beyond the brief of his agency and was supporting the terrorists in their attack against British troupes in Afghanistan. Peter programmed one of Jason’s time bomb routines that would make him confess to his masters what he had done if he ever went against the UN forces again, he also planted a trance key and a obedience key. The routine was self protecting and much lower than any possible hypnotist could reach. He then concentrated on Jason and interrogated him as to why he had planted informers in Peter’s team and why he had compromised Pauline at Porton Down. Peter did not learn anything new Jason had already divulged the reasons why. Peter took Jason down I bit more and then planted a trance key, an obedience key and a failsafe auto destruct trigger which, when used would stop his breathing. Once invoked, this could only be aborted by a kiss from Pauline. Before Peter brought Jason out of his trance Pauline said, “Embarrass him with rubber knickers or something”. Peter programmed him that over the next month he would develop a fetish for rubber underwear and from the first time he wore both knickers and a vest under his normal clothes, he would be unable to wear anything else from that moment onward”. Peter protected these instructions with a very cleaver protection mechanism that if anyone tried to change it, Jason would loose all his will power in such a way that he could never get it back”.

As the Secret Service operative was coming out of his trance, Pauline injected him with the sleeping draft. When Jason woke up he said, “What did you do”, Peter said, “Similar to what you did to Pauline for no acceptable reason and to make sure you do not compromise any of my team again”. Jason said, “You have just lost Sam forever”. Peter said, “Don’t ever threaten me again you are in no position to hurt me or any of my staff. If you ever want to work with us again, it will be on our terms. Peter handed Jason the recording of the Operatives interrogation and then said, “We are going home now and if I ever hear that one of my team has been compromised by your actions, you will never work again.

Peter and Pauline left the interrogation room and returned to the where the driver was waiting. Peter told him that they needed to be back in Nottingham before 09:00.

They got in the car and set off through the busy city traffic making the bottom of the M1 at one, twenty. Pauline was very tires and was soon asleep, but Peter did not trust either Jason or his driver so he stayed awake. They reached the institute just after three o’clock in the morning and Peter was now exhausted.

They stole into the house as quietly as they could; Peter looked into his bedroom and saw three hooded heads asleep on the pillows. He turned to Pauline and pointed to the spare double room. As they got undressed from their trip Peter asked, “What are you wearing to bed”. Pauline replied, “You, I hope”. They both got into bed and Peter fed his blood filled cock into Pauline but neither had the strength to continue so they fell asleep interlocked.

Next morning Joanne awoke first and remembered Peter’s instruction to look after Sam so she wriggled down the bed and up between Sam’s legs. Sam awoke next as her first climax of the day erupted. Joanne and Sam escaped the bed clothes without waking Mary, Sam attempted to take off her pyjamas but the join was not where it should be. Joanne noticed her attempt and said, “Sam remove your dressing gown and then your mackintosh then forget you were wearing them and go get your shower. Sam walked to bathroom after removing her clothes while Joanne tried to undo the neck strap on the hood but failed. Her fingers would not grasp and part of the mackintosh fabric or fastening. She stamped her feet in frustration and Mary murmured but did not wake.

Joanne laid out clothes for Sam and went down stairs to make breakfast. Sam joined her dresses as Joanne had arranged and sat down at the Dining table with Joanne. Sam said, “I noticed that rubberised mackintosh by these clothes and that it has a hood, where is the one I was wearing last night”. Joanne said, “You were wearing that one with the hood until twenty minutes ago Mary told you to first forget it had a hood and then that you were wearing it at all”. Sam said, “So, I had over a dozen orgasms with a hood up”. Joanne, said, “Unfortunately the answer is yes, I think in the end you had fifteen, but Peter instructed me to look after you”. Sam said, “I hope you can, it would appear that you can alter my memory and perception very easily, what will happen when I speak to people at work”. Joanne replied, “If you worry about what people will say, you cannot function, so forget all about being subservient and all things to do with wearing Macintoshes’ last night”. Sam blinked and said, “Why are you wearing that coat with its hood up in doors”. Joanne said, “When you look at me, you will not see this mac you will see my normal daytime clothes, now you clean up while I get some shoes and I will accompany you to work”. Sam said, “When you come down, could you bring that rubberised mackintosh, Peter wanted me to wear it over my clothes and to leave it for Janet to find”.

Five minutes latter, Sam and Joanne walked out of the house together and walked towards the main building leaving three sleeping bodies in the house.

Mary awoke half an hour after Sam and Joanne had reached Peter’s office. She stood up and tried to remove the coat and found the same difficulties as Joanne. She put her shoes on and then went straight to her green house.

Peter and Wendy end of chapter 9