The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PharmaCorp Pheromones

mc mm

[A pharmaceutical company demonstrates to a senator their latest pheromone reprogramming technology.]

“You can really just reprogram someone like that?”

Senator Daniels asked the question as he stared, intrigued, at the small machine sitting on the desk.

“Yes, sir, Senator,” Patrick, the marketing director smiled. “We’ve been working with the DOD on this technology for a long time and we’re very happy with how it’s come along.”

“Tell me again how it works? I have to admit I didn’t follow the chemistry lingo that well when your biologists explained it.”

“Ah, yes, well, it’s really simple—”

The two were standing in a laboratory area; along the side of the lab was an observation galley, with a median wall and fencing to keep it separate. The sliding door to the observation galley slid open just now, as they were talking, and what looked like an entire college class walked right in.

“I’ll explain in a minute,” Patrick winked, and walked over to the grating. “Hey, kids, and welcome! How are you enjoying the tour so far?”

A chorus of replies sounded back, and Patrick went into full salesmanship mode. He regaled the kids with stories of how PharmaCorp was saving every human life and the entire planet at the same time, how important the tax subsidies were to their continued work and encouraged all of them to write their congresspeople and say the same. The kids all laughed at the last comment, and then Patrick turned and introduced Senator Daniels.

“In fact, for those of you in Weston County, you can tell him right now! Here’s Senator Daniels, he’s on a tour of our facilities himself, too!”

The senator greeted the class and talked to them for a while and, finally, the kids grew restless, clearly wanting to get on with the tour. They turned and filed out, though Patrick gestured to a couple of them, two boys standing in the back of the group who’d mostly spent the time horsing around instead of paying attention.

“Hey, you two, want to see something?”

They came over, and Patrick hit a button. The sliding door quietly closed behind the rest of the group and the boys were left standing by themselves in the observation area.

“I couldn’t have timed that better myself, senator,” Patrick laughed. “One of the handy things about demonstrating this stuff is these tour groups are always wandering around here, so it’s easy to get subjects.”

“What are you gonna show us?” asked one of the boys.

If Patrick even heard the boy he showed no sign of it. He just kept talking. “So, in layman’s terms, senator, here’s the way it works. Every human is already programmed with the set of pheromones that get him going, so to speak, that he responds to. And for straight men, those are all the various pheromones a woman puts off, as we develop that’s what we respond to. The body also has a certain intensity of response, and that differs from person to person, but for your average sexually active male in the age range we’re talking about—and obviously for DOD we’re talking about soldiers, enemy combatants—smelling those pheromones produces a mild-to-moderate distraction but nothing debilitating.”

“Hey,” the other boy asked, “What are you going to show us?”

Patrick didn’t answer the boy’s question but he did walk over. “What’re your kids’ names?”

“I’m Joey,” the boy said, hesitantly.

“Um, and I’m Tim,” the other one said.

“OK,” Patrick said, turning back to the senator, “So Joey and Tim here,” and he turned back, an afterthought, “You kids both straight? Have girlfriends?”

“Yeah!” they both said quickly, defensively, immediately.

“So Joey and Tim here, when they smell their girlfriends’ coochies, that’s a turn-on to them, they can’t help it —”

“Hey man, I can hear you, I’m standing right here,” Joey said. Patrick ignored him.

“But what if we could change that? What if we could reprogram that so they were turned on by each others’ pheromones? And what if instead of a mild distraction, we could make it a compulsion? You can see where the DOD is interested in this for field combat.”

“And you can just do that, right now?” Senator Daniels was trying not to look too intrigued, but failing.

Patrick grinned. “Well, senator, at the beginning of these tours we have them change into those clean suits they’re wearing,” gesturing at the boys, “And mostly that’s to maintain the sterile areas, but for our work back here it has a handy side benefit.”

Patrick reached under the desk and lifted out two neatly-folded outfits.

“Hey!” Tim shouted from behind the grate, “Dude, are those my clothes?”

“Now, being virile college freshmen, those kids’ clothes are full of their pheromones. So just by swabbing”—he unfolded the clothes and began swabbing at them with a large cotton swab—“the crotch and seat of their underwear and the underarms of the shirt, I have plenty of pheromonal material for the serum synthesis.”

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY UNDERWEAR? THIS IS SOME FAG SHIT, MAN!”

Joey went to the door and tried to pry it open but it was shut tight.

“LET ME OUT OF HERE! YOU FUCKING PSYCHO OPEN THE DOOR!!”

The boys were screaming at the top of their lungs, now, and Senator Daniels was finding it distracting. Patrick didn’t even seem to notice.

“Senator, sorry, I do this a lot so I hardly even notice all the noise, that’s just normal, they’re just like lab rats trying to squirm their way out of an injection. You have to learn to ignore them if you work here, but if that’s bothering you we can just do this.” Patrick hit a button and glass slid down between the fencing and the lab, sealing the boys in the observation area. As it silently slid into place, their screaming went totally mute.

The boys hammered on the glass, faces now contorted in fear and anger, but the only audible result in the lab was a very dull thud when their fists hit the glass.

“They’re not... I mean, they aren’t going to get out to tell anyone about this, are they?” The Senator asked, hesitant.

“Are you kidding me? No, Senator, of course not.”

The Senator visibly relaxed. “OK. Good.” He smiled and walked over to the glass and stared at the boys who silently screamed back at him for help. He grinned.

“OK, we’re just about done with the synthesis,” Patrick said, typing away on a keyboard. The senator was staring at the boys with fascination and barely-concealed delight, like a kid watching an ant farm. The boys were still in full-blown panic.

“And... here we go!”

Patrick walked over with two small glass vials, each with a spray pump cap. “Senator, perhaps you’d like to do the honors with me?” He handed one of the vials to Senator Daniels. “This one is from Joey’s clothes, so spray it in Tim’s face. I’ll do the opposite.”

The senator grinned like a kid on Christmas morning. “That’s really it? Just a quick spray?”

Patrick hit the button and the glass slid open. The two boys stopped shouting briefly and stared at them with concern.

“Kids, sorry about all that. Come over here for a second and then we’re all set and you can rejoin the group.”

The boys looked suspicious but nonetheless leaned over against the fencing. “What?” Joey asked.

“Now,” Patrick said, calmly, and both he and the senator, in time, raised the vials and spritzed them directly into the boys’ faces.

“What the fuck?” Tim recoiled.

“Yeah, man, not fucking cool!” Joey wrinkled his nose in disgust. “What the fuck is that? It smells...”

Both boys suddenly dropped to their knees. Joey cradled his head in his hands. “What... the...”

Tim kept blinking and shaking his head back and forth. “What... what did you DO?”

Patrick glanced at the senator. “It takes a minute or two.” The senator nodded, but kept his gaze fixed on the boys.

The two boys were now kneeling on the ground, and their expressions were slowly going slack. Joey’s jaw hung open and his eyes were vacant. Tim’s tongue poked just slightly out of his mouth and his head was turned to the side, his eyes fixed in a thousand-yard stare.

“Oh...” Joey finally spoke, “Oh man, what is that... that smell?”

He turned, slowly, limpy, to look at Tim. “Fuck, dude, is that you?”

Tim blinked a few times and focused his eyes. “I smell it too, dude. I... fuck, I don’t know what they did to us.”

Joey’s breathing was getting heavier. His chest was heaving and he was panting. He started crawling towards Tim, his eyes fixed on him.

“Dude, Joey, what are you doing?”

Patrick smiled. “Sometimes one of them takes a little longer than the other. That just tends to make for a better show, though.”

Joey reached out and grabbed the neckline of Tim’s cleansuit and yanked. Tim fell forward, Joey grabbed the neckline with both hands, and pulled them apart, hard. The zipper broke with the sound of tearing Tyvec and the suit fell open, exposing Tim’s bare chest.

“Dude, no!” Tim tried to back up, but he was off balance and anyway his efforts were halfhearted.

Joey buried his face inside Tim’s suit, against his chest. “Oh FUCK!” he moaned.

“Nooooo, Joey, you hafta... you gotta stop...” Tim’s head was lolling around and his eyes were focusing and defocusing as he fought the effects of the drug rewiring his brain.

Joey just kept ripping Tim’s suit, though, and soon had his face down between Tim’s legs as he sat on his haunches and threw his head back, moaning aloud.

Patrick gave the senator a sidelong glance and saw the man was staring in rapt fascination at the boys and had begun rubbing his crotch with his hand. Patrick smiled.

Tim was moaning, now, head back as Joey sucked his cock. Tim flailed around a bit to get his arms out of his torn suit and then shed the whole thing down to his waist. His bare torso was gleaming with sweat from being inside the stuffy clean-suit, and Joey looked up with his vacant stare and grinned a depraved grin and began licking the sweat off his body.

Tim grabbed Joey and pushed him to the ground. Joey smiled coquettishly back up at him and wriggled out of his suit. Tim kicked the rest of his suit off and the two boys fell against each other, naked on the floor, their sweaty flesh sliding against the other. They groped and grabbed at each other with increasing vigor bordering on desperation. They started making out, sloppily, mashing tongues and lips against each other and sliding faces against each other.

“How long does this last?” The Senator asked, without looking away from the writhing boys on the floor.

“This? Oh, this is permanent. I mean, unless we make another serum to undo it. But I hit them with a strong dose, so they’re not going to be good for much but sex from now on anyway. Luckily we have clients who pay well for boys like this, so they won’t go to waste.” He paused, and smiled. “Unless, that is, you’d like them as a souvenir.”

The senator blushed crimson. “I, uh, I mean...”

“It’s OK, Senator, your secrets are safe with us. Just as ours are safe with you, I trust.”

“Well... I mean, I can’t. Bev, and the boys, I mean, no. These two put on a good show but I don’t know where I’d keep them.”

“I understand, senator. Well, then, perhaps you’d just like a couple hours alone with them now? Why don’t I leave you three alone.”

Patrick hit another button and the fencing and median wall separating the observation area from the lab receded into the ceiling and floor. The senator stood in front of the boys, just feet away from them, nothing separating them. He looked back, uncomfortably, at Patrick, who nodded and left the room through the rear door.

The rear door led into a small room to the side with a one-way mirror that looked directly out onto the area. Patrick sat down and smiled as he watched the senator and the two boys.

“They always actually believe they’re alone,” he said to the other executives already seated in the room, watching. “It’s unbelievable. Like, even if we’re not watching you from here, do you really think we’re not getting it all on video?”

Senator Daniels walked over to the boys, slowly, and then knelt down. The two boys were rolling around, sucking at each other. The senator just put one hand down onto Joey’s ass, cupping one of his cheeks in his hand and gently squeezing it.

“Looks like he’s testing grapefruit or something,” one of the execs snorted.

The boys didn’t pay the senator any mind, and so he started to settle into it. Emboldened, he grabbed Joey’s ass in his hands and crouched behind the two boys and leaned forward. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply of the boy’s sweaty crack, and then shook his head and smiled in a kind of dazed disbelief before pressing his face in against the boy’s ass.

Joey responded by arching his back and moaning, and started bucking his hips against Tim. A puddle of cum spilled off Tim’s stomach and all over the floor as Joey had his first orgasm. Tim grabbed Joey’s waist and pressed himself up against him, smearing his cum between them.

Joey never even got soft after he came. He just kept going.

Senator Daniels ate the boy’s ass for several minutes, finally pulling back, his hair disheveled, his face covered in the boy’s ass-sweat. Tim took the opportunity to push Joey down onto the ground, face-first, and mount him. The senator had gotten his hole nice and wet so Tim’s rock-hard cock slipped immediately in.

Joey moaned like a bitch in heat as he felt his friend’s thick tool penetrate him. The senator had his pants off, now, and was stroking his hard cock watching the two college freshmen on the ground. Joey was pinned down on his stomach under Tim, looking forward with his eyes unfocused and mouth hanging open. Tim was holding Joey by his flanks with both hands while he braced his knees against the ground and pumped his cock in and out of Joey’s plump, upturned ass. Even in the observation room over the speaker the executives could hear the wet sucking and slurping noises of Tim’s cock as it slid wetly in and out of Joey’s asshole.

For the next hour the two boys fucked intensely, and the senator groped and fondled and licked at them, but the two boys’ programming made them utterly oblivious to the senator, making him more of a voyeur than participant. He tried a couple times to get one of the boys to fuck him, and even got Joey’s cock inside himself once, but the boys were uninterested in him. He didn’t smell like they did.

At the end of the hour, Patrick reopened the door and walked in. Senator Daniels scampered to get his pants back on and straighten up.

“Don’t worry, senator. I’m not going to tell.” Patrick smirked. “But I hope you’re convinced of the effectiveness of our program, now.”

“Uh, yes,” the flustered senator stammered, “It... I mean, it obviously works very well.”

“And so we can count on you for your support in the new budget planning?”

“Oh. Well...” the senator’s demeanor changed. He stood upright, he dusted himself off. “I mean, I’m the chairman of that committee, and I’ve seen the numbers you guys are asking for, and they’re... I mean, they’re very significant. It would mean cutting some very important and popular programs. And I’m not sure how we could possibly explain to the American public what all that money was going towards.”

Patrick smiled. “I’m sure you can figure something out, senator. We’re counting on you for your support.”

“Well, what I’m saying is, I support you guys in a lot of ways but when it comes to the finance committee I’m just not sure the numbers are going to add up.”

“Senator, I’m not going to beat around the bush, here. We expect your support. We know you can make this happen.”

“Well, if we’re going to be direct: You don’t have my support.”

Patrick smiled. “Well, alright, then.” He turned as if to escort the senator out, but then in a flash slid his right hand out of his pocket, raised a spray vial to the senator’s face, and sprayed him in the face.

“What—what was THAT?” The senator recoiled in horror.

Patrick just stood and smiled.

The senator clutched his head in his hands. “Oh no, what did you do?” He dropped to his knees and cradled his head as the changes consumed him.

And then they stopped. He stood up, eyeing Patrick with suspicion.

“What just happened? I feel fine now.”

“Well, of course you do, senator. I’m the only one around. Well, except for them.” He gestured to the boys still rolling on the floor in puddles of their own semen and sweat.

“Then... who... what was that for?”

Patrick’s smirk grew even larger. “Oh, senator. Didn’t they tell you? Your twins’ biology class came through just the other day.”

Senator Daniels’ face fell from suspicion to a mask of raw terror. “No. NO. NO, you CAN’T.”

“I just did. I told you we’d get your support one way or another.”

“You CAN’T. I’m sorry, I’ll support you, take it back, I swear, just undo it and I’ll give you all the money you want.”

“Ah, but senator, if I undo it, PharmaCorp doesn’t really have any collateral to hold you to your word, now, do we? You know what, though, I will give you this.” He handed the senator another spray vial.

“What’s this—the antidote?” Senator Daniels’ eyes lit up with hope.

“Ha! No, of course not.”

The senator looked back in confusion and desperation. “Then... what’s this for?”

“I just synthesized that from your pheromones, senator.”

“What? What good does that do me?”

Patrick beamed. “I’ll tell you what, senator. You just go on home and when you hug your boys, you try to keep your composure. You don’t seem as weak-willed as some of the others we’ve had through here, so I bet you can make it... a day? Maybe two days? But eventually it’ll get you.”

“No,” the senator shook his head with dawning realization, “No, no, no, you can’t do this, this is sick.”

“Well, senator, when you do finally break, the good news is, this”—and he reached out and tapped the spray bottle the senator held—“Just give those twins of yours a little spritz of this, and, hey, at least you’ll have their consent!”

“You sick fuck. Those are my own boys. You... that’s fucking twisted.”

“You’re right, senator, it is pretty twisted. Which is why you’ll want to be very sure that nobody finds out about your disgusting relationship with your own boys. Oh, yes, you’ll want this, too.” He handed the senator a different small spray vial.

“What now? What’s this for?”

“Give your wife a quick spray with that every week and she won’t notice or mind what you and the boys are doing. Hell, she won’t notice or mind much at all. And when you need refills on that, well, just give me a call.” Patrick grinned. It was not a very nice grin.

“You fuckers.” Senator Daniels shook his head and clenched his jaw. “You sick fucks. This is my life, you can’t just ruin my life like this.”

“Senator, we can, and we did. Plus, why not? Look at those two”—Patrick nudged the writhing sweaty cum-slick teenagers on the floor with the toe of his shoe—“You didn’t protest too much when we ruined their lives. PharmaCorp owns the world, now. And that makes those boys, and you, and everyone else who happens to get in our way, just another test animal.”

Four men in body armor and helmets walked through the door. Two of them grabbed one boy each, lifting them off the ground and carrying them out, dripping a trail of semen and sweat behind them. The other two walked up and placed a hand each on Senator Daniels’ shoulders.

“Have a pleasant afternoon, senator,” Patrick smiled, as he turned to walk out. “And tell the wife and kids I said hello.”