The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PharmaCorp Pheromones: Boy Smell

mc mm

[PharmaCorp uses its pheromone technology to deal with a meddlesome journalist.]

[For some reason smells have been really erotic to me lately, so here’s another story in the PharmaCorp “universe”, as it were. I’d love to hear feedback at ]

“Thank you for your interest in helping to test PharmaCorp’s latest products,” the sterile female computer voice greeted the room.

“I’m the only adult in a room full of college kids,” James thought to himself, looking around. The Post staff had drawn straws and he’d come up short, and so here he was, grudgingly signed up as a lab rat for PharmaCorp all so he could try to find a good angle for a story. College kids paying their way through school by taking experimental drugs for big Pharma? Not that interesting. A scandalous expose about some undercover mega-drug? No way he was going to find that out by going through these normal channels.

Mostly he just hoped he didn’t walk out of there with horns or a third eye.

“Here at PharmaCorp we take your safety very seriously,” the voice continued in its calculated lilt, “So we’ve taken great care to test these products extensively already. Human trials are the very end of our sophisticated thirteen-stage testing process.”

Flat-panel screens lit up at the front of the room with sleek graphics showing what James could only assume was the thirteen-stage testing process. It looked incredibly boring. On and on the voice droned. James started to zone out.

“... and that’s where you come in. Now, if you’ll all step through the next door, we’ll get started.”

James looked up to see all the students filing quietly through a door that had opened. He grabbed his overnight bag and stood up to follow them. But just as he got to the door, it closed, sealing him and the last college student back in the room. The student recoiled as the door slammed shut, backing directly into James and almost knocking him over.

“Uh, sorry, mister,” the kid apologized, reaching a hand out to help James catch his balance.

He was an Asian kid, probably late teens or maybe early 20s. “Can never tell how old Asians are,” James thought, and then immediately felt a twinge of guilt at his own mild racism.

“Don’t worry about it, kid, that startled me, too. Can we just pull it open?”

“Gentlemen, actually that group was all we need for the planned overnight test. We have a different product test that we’d like the two of you for.” The same female voice played over the speakers. James had assumed it was all recorded.

“Uh... can you hear us?”

“Yes, I can. Now, if you’ll please exit the room through the door on your left.”

A different door slid open. Tentatively, James and the student walked through it and into a small laboratory with two chairs facing towards each other in the center of the room.

“Gentlemen, over on the chairs you’ll each find four swabs. Please take the first swab.”

James and the student each walked to one of the chairs and picked up a cotton-tipped swab from the seat.

“Please swab your upper gumline, and deposit the swab in the compartment on the chair’s right armrest.”

They each did as they were told and slipped the swab down into the slot on the armrest, where it fell in and disappeared.

“Please use the next swab to swab one of your armpits.”

“What is this about?” The student piped up.

“I’m sorry, it’s PharmaCorp policy to conduct all studies double-blind, so even if I wanted to tell you what it was for, I couldn’t, as I don’t know myself,” the voice said. The kid shrugged. Both of them lifted one arm and stuck the swab in under their t-shirt sleeve, swabbed and dropped it in.

“Please take the next swab and insert it down the front of your pants, swabbing for at least 5 seconds around your crotch and genitalia.”

Both James and the kid wordlessly hid themselves behind their respective chairs for this part.

“Please take the next swab and swab your anus, in one smooth stroke from the perineum to the sacrum.”

The student blushed at this and James hoped he didn’t look as uncomfortable as he felt. But again, they both did as they were told.

“Thank you, test subjects. Please take a seat.”

James and the kid sat down, awkwardly avoiding eye contact despite the wraparound chairs giving them essentially nothing to look at but each other.

“We’ll begin with you, Mr. Park. I will ask you a series of questions and please answer them aloud. What is your name?”

“David Park,” the student replied.

“What is your occupation?”

“I’m a student.” The voice did not continue, so the kid spoke up again. “Uh, I’m a student at the community college. I’m, uh, I’m a chemistry major.”

“What is your age?”

“I’m 19.”

“What is your sexual orientation?”

The kid blushed. “I’m straight.”

“Are you romantically involved right now?”

He blushed even more. “Well, uh, I... yeah, I have a girlfriend, kind of.” James felt uncomfortable for the kid. This was an odd line of questioning, and he really wished the chairs weren’t so close and facing each other like they were.

“OK, that’s enough for now. Mr. Lawrence, now I’ll ask you some questions. What is your name?”

“James Lawrence.”

“What is your occupation?”

“I’m a journalist.”

“What is your age?”

“I’m 32.”

“What is your sexual orientation?”

“I’m straight.”

“Are you romantically involved right now?”

“I’m married, for 10 years now.”

“Do you have any children?”

“No.”

“Do you intend to have children, Mr. Lawrence?”

An odd question. “Uh, yeah, we’re... we’re trying,” James said, growing uncomfortable as he said that last bit in front of the student.

“What is your wife’s name?”

“Amy.”

“Do you love her?”

“What? Of course I love her.” James felt a hot flush creep across his face, anger and mild embarrassment.

“Please calm down, Mr. Lawrence.”

“I don’t really like these questions.”

“Well, they’re necessary for our testing procedures so please continue to answer them. Tell me what you love about your wife.”

“Uh, well, she’s kind and uh thoughtful and we work really well together and I think she’s beautiful and—”

“How is she beautiful? Describe her beauty.”

“Um... well, she has beautiful eyes and hair and—”

“James. Please close your eyes and visualize you and your wife are having sex.”

“Uh, this is not... I’m not really comfortable...”

“Image you’re removing her clothes. Describe the experience. What about your wife arouses you? Be specific.”

“I’m... I’m sorry, I’m not going to do that. That’s very personal, this is not really appropriate.” James looked at the student across from him who was wincing with embarrassment.

“This is important to the testing procedure, Mr. Lawrence. I’m afraid I have to insist.”

“Well... I don’t know what to tell you. I guess I’ll just have to leave.”

“If you leave, Mr. Lawrence, then how will you write that article?”

“Wait—how did you know about that?”

“Don’t worry about that, Mr. Lawrence. Just worry about answering our questions.”

James was going to protect again but a small articulated tube descended from the ceiling and pointed at his face and sprayed a fine mist at him.

“What the fuck was that?”

“One of our products we’re testing, Mr. Lawrence. In a few seconds you should feel much more comfortable giving us the answers we need.”

James knew he should be furious and feel very violated, but it didn’t seem that important, somehow. Less so as the moments passed.

“Now, Mr. Lawrence, describe the process of undressing your wife. Tell us what is so arousing about her to you.”

“Uh, sure.” James noticed the student looked a bit panicky. He wasn’t sure why. It was just an innocent question. “I love her tits. She’s got such nice tits, I love sucking on them and licking them as I take off her shirt. And then I love running my hands over her body.” James closed his eyes and was imagining it and noticed he was getting very hard.

Just then another hose dropped from the ceiling and sprayed him in the face.

“What was that one?” This time he asked more out of curiosity than fear.

“Just keep describing the experience of having sex with your wife, Mr. Lawrence. Keep talking about what arouses you.”

“OK. Uh,” James felt a bit distracted. It was harder to remember where he’d left off. “Uh, yeah, so her panties, she wears these hot silk lace panties, and I love sliding them down, and, uh, she shaves, that’s really hot.”

“If it’s that hot to you, James, why aren’t you as aroused as you were at first?”

James stopped to check and indeed, his cock was wilting rapidly. “Uh, her pussy, she shaves... I love eating her pussy,” James said, but his voice lacked conviction. If anything he sounded plaintive. He knew he loved her. What was happening?

“What did you spray me with?”

“Just a product we’re testing, James. Please take a moment, stop thinking about your wife, and just inhale through your nose. What do you smell?”

“What do I—smell??” James asked, confused. But then he stopped and took a breath through his nose.

There was something there. Right at the edge of his perception, something, some smell, like walking past a good steakhouse, like the way a room smelled after sex. James inhaled again, straining to sense what it was.

“That’s interesting, Mr. Lawrence. It looks like somebody’s awake again.”

As she spoke James realized she was right. His cock was swelling up in his pants again. He kept smelling. What WAS that smell?

And then he turned to look at the student.

“Why are you... looking at me like that?”

James took a step towards him and the smell got stronger. He opened his mouth and moaned softly, just a little, involuntarily. The student’s eyes widened.

“Uh, what’s going on, man?”

“I—I don’t know,” James replied, breathlessly, but took another step towards him.

“Dude cut it out, please, you’re freaking me out.”

“What do you smell, Mr. Lawrence?” The voice inquired, innocently.

“It’s... is it him?” James asked, confused.

“For our data we need you to continue giving us the information we need, Mr. Lawrence. Describe what you smell.”

“It’s... I smell, I smell—sweat. Sweat, just a little. Warm. Like warm skin.”

“Whoa, dude, fuck this,” the student said and went to stand up.

But James took another step forward so the student bumped directly into him as he stood up. And James nearly came in his pants.

“I—oh, fuck, it’s... it’s him, he smells so good, it’s him.”

“Mr. Lawrence, if you can get him back into the chair, we can restrain his wrists and ankles so he cannot move.

“WHAT? No, dude, PLEASE, you gotta let me out of here!” The student couldn’t get past James, who was blocking him back into the curved egg-shaped outer shell of the chair.

“I’m... fuck, I’m sorry, kid.” James stared him right in the eyes as he reached his hands out, planted them firmly on the kid’s chest, and shoved him backward. It felt like an eternity, but it was just a split second.

The student stumbled backwards with a yell and fell into the seat. As he landed, sleek metal slid out and curved around his ankles, pinning them back against the front of the chair.

“NO! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!”

“James, if you want him secured you’ll need to hold his wrists down.”

James saw the student struggling and flailing and his pleading, terrified eyes, and shook his head. “No—no, I can’t... this is wrong,” he protested.

But the student’s fighting was working up a sweat. James felt it hit him like a warm, moist wave, coming out from the curvature of the chair. It was so intense, unthinkably strong. “Oh—oh FUCK,” James cried, dropping to his knees. He pressed his face against the boy’s t-shirt-clad chest and drew a deep breath. It was like pure sex.

“Please stop,” the boy cried, beginning to cry. “Please, don’t do this.”

James shook his head as he looked up at him. “I’m sorry,” he said, panting for breath. “I’m sorry, I... ”

He reached out and grabbed the student’s arms and quickly, before he could fight, held them down against the armrests. Silver shackles rotated out and pinned the kid’s arms down.

“NO! NO! LET ME GO!! SOMEBODY!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!”

“Mr. Lawrence,” the voice continued calmly, oblivious to the screaming of the restrained college student, “The room you are in is soundproofed, so nobody can hear him. Do not worry.”

“What am I—what am I supposed to do?”

“There are no specific instructions for this portion of the testing. We are collecting data based on your actions, Mr. Lawrence.”

James just shook his head. He didn’t understand what was happening. All he knew was the struggling boy in front of him smelled like pure, intense sex. He couldn’t get it out of his nostrils, the way the boy smelled.

“PLEASE SOMEBODY THIS GUY’S FUCKING CRAZY!!” The student was still screaming. He turned to James. “FUCK YOU GET AWAY FROM ME FAGGOT!!”

“I’m not a faggot,” James said, shaking his head. “I’m ... I’m not a faggot.” He didn’t even sound convincing to himself.

“FUCK YOU!! FUCK YOU!!” The kid was just flailing now, thrashing against his bonds.

“Just—please, just... stop that, cut it out,” James urged him.

“I DON’T WANT TO BE A FAGGOT!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!” He spat at James, twice, looking at him with hate.

James felt the saliva hit his face and immediately felt angry. Why wouldn’t this kid just calm down? He reached up and grabbed the kid’s shirt and yanked, hard. A chunk of it tore out of the front, ripping down the sleeves and leaving the rest in tatters.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” The kid stared down in horror.

James jammed the torn shirt into the kid’s mouth.

“Just SHUT UP,” he panted, desperately. He tore off the rest of the shirt and used it to tie around the kid’s head, gagging him. Now the screams were muffled and incoherent. “Much better,” James said aloud, to nobody in particular.

He knelt forward and pressed his face against the boy’s bare torso. His smooth, tan Korean skin was beaded with perspiration and James just rubbed his face up and down against his toned chest and abs, letting the sweat smear against his face.

“Mr. Lawrence, please describe your experience for us.”

“It—it smells so good. His skin is so soft and, uh, warm, it feels so good. It smells... a little like body odor, like sweat, like skin, it smells so good.”

“You like that boy smell, Mr. Lawrence?”

“Oh, oh fuck, yes, I love his boy smell, I love how he smells.”

“That’s very interesting, Mr. Lawrence. Do you remember saying this?”

And suddenly, horrifying, James heard his own voice back over the speaker. “Uh, well, she’s kind and uh thoughtful and we work really well together and I think she’s beautiful and—”

“Stop it,” James moaned, “Please, stop playing that, I don’t... I can’t listen to that, stop it!”

A click and then the hissing of recorded audio: “Um... well, she has beautiful eyes and hair and—”

“NO!!” James howled. He felt the tears coming up and turned his face in against the boy’s torso, his salt tears streaking against the boy’s already moist skin. In spite of himself he extended his tongue and began licking the boy’s abs, and moved his face down... lower... towards the boy’s belt.

Another click, more recorded audio: “I love her tits.”

James kissed the skin of the boy’s stomach, lightly, just above his belt loop. He pushed his tongue out just a little and under the belt, under the jeans, against the skin of the boy’s abdomen where the hair came in more. He tasted the sweat and felt the warmth rising up from his crotch. He moaned in spite of himself and bit down on the kid’s belt.

Click. “She’s got such nice tits...”

James unfastened the kid’s belt as the kid’s muffled screaming got louder and more plaintive through the gag. He didn’t really hear it. He unzipped the fly of his jeans and immediately pressed his face in against the kid’s blue cotton underwear.

James inhaled and immediately came in his pants. The smell of the boy’s cock and balls, the sweat soaked into his briefs from the full day of sitting around in them, it was mind-blowing. He couldn’t believe it. It overwhelmed his senses. He nearly blacked out but then came to and remembered he was supposed to be telling them important information for their study.

“I just came in my pants,” he said.

“Very good, Mr. Lawrence.”

“Uh, the smell, his balls, his cock, they smell so good, it’s so warm and smells so good between his legs.”

“Very good description, Mr. Lawrence.”

Click. “I love sucking on them and licking them as I take off her shirt.”

James hardly even noticed the old clips of him now. He peeled off the kid’s briefs and saw his flaccid cock and nearly came again.

“Um, his, uh, cock is so hot, it smells so good, it looks so hot, I, um, I really want to suck on it.”

“That’s all very good, Mr. Lawrence. You’re doing so well.”

James opened his mouth and took the kid’s soft cock into it. The boy immediately started moaning and yelling something else, but through the gag it was impossible to say what. James started sucking and licking at the student’s cock and ballsack, every taste of his skin sending orgasmic shivers up and down James’s spine.

Even in his terror the boy started to get hard after a minute or two of James’s loving administrations. He started bucking his hips, and his moans sounded to James like him begging him to stop, but he didn’t stop. He wanted the kid’s cum. He knew he wanted it. He was dying to drink it all down. And even though he’d never sucked a cock in his life, he made up for it with eagerness. Just a few minutes and the kid bucked his hips harder and came in James’s mouth.

When he felt the student’s cock throbbing, pulsing to squirt out his jizz, James immediately came again, and then locked his lips tight around the kid’s shaft and just started sucking the cum out of him. He swallowed blast after blast of the thick, delicious cum, and then finally collapsed down onto the floor as the boy collapsed back into the chair.

“Uh, he just... he just came in my mouth. God, it tastes so good. Uh, yeah, I came in my pants again,” James said to whoever was watching.

“Very good, Mr. Lawrence. You’ve progressed very well. Now I think we’re ready for the next stage.”

A small hose descended from the ceiling, but this time sprayed the boy in the face.

James looked up at it and suddenly had a flash of hope. “Is that—will he want me, now? Can... So I can let him go? So we can have each other?”

For the first time, the voice laughed. “No, Mr. Lawrence. Don’t be ridiculous.”

“Well, then... what did you spray him with?”

“The same thing we sprayed you with, Mr. Lawrence. A reprogramming serum. It makes him aroused by the same thing you are, now: his own pheromones.”

“Wait, why... but he’s turned on by his own smell? What good is that?”

The restraints retracted and the boy reached up and untied the shirt-gag. James backed away in fear, uncertain what he’d do. But the kid just sat there.

“Oh... oh FUCK. What’s that... what’s that smell?”

He lifted up one of his arms and craned his neck to get his nose into his own armpit. James heard him take a deep whiff and immediately the boy was hard again.

“Oh FUCK I smell so GOOD,” he moaned, reaching down to jerk off his cock, dripping with James’s saliva. James slowly crawled back over to him.

“Uh... Uh, can I... " he began, but the kid didn’t seem to be paying any attention, so he just leaned in and began to suck on his balls while the kid jerked himself off. The student moaned even louder when James got his balls in his mouth. It was less than a minute before the kid came again, sniffing his own pit with James sucking on his balls.

He laid back in the chair, a dreamy smile on his face.

“Um,” James began. The kid opened one eye and looked down at him with a look of irritation.

“What do you want?”

“I, uh, um,” James was blushing furiously but the feelings were so intense. “I love you,” he said, “I can’t help it, I love you.”

The kid laughed, barely moving. “Of course you do,” he said. “I smell so fucking GOOD. How could you not?” He wiped his hand up from between his balls over his stomach where he’d cum and brought it to his nose and inhaled.

“Well, wait,” James tried desperately to pull him out of his reverie, “I... I want to be with you! I love you, I want to... I want to be with you,” He looked up at the boy with adoring, hopeful eyes.

“Oh yeah? You wanna be with me?” The kid laughed, contemptuous. “Well then I guess you better make yourself useful, faggot.” He slid forward in the chair and spread his legs. “Cuz I’m gonna jerk off again so you should lick my asshole for me.”

He knew he should hate the callous prick the kid had become but he couldn’t tear himself away from this teenage god, this boy whose pheromones were all he could think about, all he could smell, and everything he wanted. James crept towards him on his hands and knees and pressed his face between his legs, the boy’s balls squeezing against James’s forehead and James’s nose mashed against the boy’s swollen taint, and, shaking with lust, he extended the tip of his tongue and pressed it into the boy’s ass crack.

His tongue pressed between the boy’s soft ass cheeks, mashed together by the boy’s weight against the chair, and as James pushed his tongue through, between his cheeks, he tasted the kid’s sweaty crack as his tongue made its way down deep in towards his hole. He felt the tip of his tongue brush against the boy’s tight, puckered hole and James moaned against the boy’s ass and blew another load right into his (now dripping, soaked) pants. He grabbed the boy’s spread thighs in his hands for support and dove in, shoving his tongue into the boy’s hole. It tasted amazing, like the stuff of his dreams. The sweat and the musky taste of ass mingled as James licked and sucked at the boy’s crack and hole for all he was worth.

The student was moaning aloud as James’s tongue wormed his way in and out of his hole. The boy had smeared all of his cum and sweat that he could gather into his right armpit where he had his nose shoved and was sniffing furiously as he beat his rock-hard cock. Again, it took almost no time for him to cum. He shot another huge load all over himself as James hungrily slurped away at his butthole.

“I’m happy to tell both of you that this product test has been a resounding success,” the voice reported. “Mr. Lawrence, you’re now totally and permanently addicted to this boy’s pheromones and probably can’t even begin to recall the sensation of sex with a woman anymore.”

James sat on the floor in a puddle of his own cum with the saliva and sweat from the boy’s ass running down his face and had a brief aftershock of remorse, realizing the woman was right, and he would never have his life back.

“And David, we’ve retargeted your arousal at your own pheromones and you’ll be happy to hear the reaction you’ve had is the most common one we observe: total narcissism. From now on you won’t care about anybody but yourself, and you’ll only interact with others to the extent they can help you satisfy your intense sexual self-love.”

David just grinned. “Sounds fucking hot to me.” He went back to sniffing his armpit.

“The bad news for you, Mr. Lawrence, is that you can’t help but desperately love this boy now, but he’ll never return your love. Such a pity.”

James stared longingly at the boy as he stroked himself hard again, smelling his sticky, dripping armpit.

“But that’s OK, Mr. Lawrence. David just cares about getting off, so you can express your love by begging him to let you help him cum. And now that you’re a faggot, you should enjoy that sort of thing. It looked like you really enjoyed eating his asshole, and PharmaCorp is certain there are all sorts of degrading, filthy things he’ll let you do if you beg hard enough. You’ll never find it satisfies your love, but it doesn’t really matter because you won’t be able to stop even if you try anyhow.”

The student looked up and smiled. “Yeah, fuck, that’s hot. Come worship me, faggot. Make me feel fucking powerful. That makes me so hard.”

James crawled over and began to cry. “But... But I love you!”

“Oh yeah,” the kid said, his dick swelling up even harder, “Keep saying that shit, that’s so hot, seeing how pathetic you are.”

“What? I’m... I’m not pathetic. I love you, I really do, I want you to be happy!”

“Yeah, you do, you’re so pathetic you’ll lick my asshole for me? Yeah, you’re gonna be fun, I can tell.” And with that, the boy buried his face back in his armpit and shot another impossibly-large load. James just stared at him, crestfallen, and softly cried.

“Well,” the voice interrupted, “It looks like you two have a wonderful life ahead of you. PharmaCorp regrets, Mr. Lawrence, that you’ll never finish that article. And your wife will stop looking for you after a while. Doesn’t matter, she’ll never find you anyway. We have a lovely apartment for the two of you. Lots of cameras in it.”

The boy was already getting hard again, and James crawled back over to him.

“I’ll let you boys get back to it,” the voice concluded. “Here, we’ll serenade you off with this last little quote. Remember this, Mr. Lawrence?”

Click. “And then I love running my hands over her body.”

James leaned forward and kissed the boy’s right foot as the boy looked down with a sneer of contempt and arousal.

Click. “And then I love running my hands over her body.”

The boy grabbed James by the hair and roughly pulled his head up and pointed his hard cock right at him.

Click. “And then I love running my hands over her body.”

James closed his eyes as he felt the boy’s cum spray all over his face, running down and pooling at his chin.

Click. “And then I love running my hands over her body.”

James shuddered as he came yet again in his sticky, wet pants.

Click. “And then I love running my hands over her body.”

Click. “And then I love running my hands over her body.”

Click. “And then I love running my hands over her body.”

Click. “And then I love running my hands over her body.”