The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Photographed by my Friend

by BurroGirl18 and Pan

Chapter 3

“hey amanda.

you naughty girl! i love this new side of you. i could spend all day everyday looking at ur pics. if i could be, id be home on the next flight.

for a while i was worried bout how we where going to manage long-distance, but thos pics…god. keep em cumming!

all my love,
—david”

I had mixed feelings all week after receiving David’s letter. I’d pulled out the few photos from the last shoot where both my hands weren’t visible, and sent him those.

He’d loved them, of course, but he’d been disappointed by how few there were. And so I…

I’d promised to send him more. Soon.

The thought filled me with a mix of dread and desire.

On one hand, I knew that things were starting to get out of hand with Bert. He acted professionally, but he was…

God, it felt so weird to even think about. It was Bert. Harmless, best-friend Bert.

But yeah. He was taking more and more liberties, with each shoot. And even though I didn’t look at him sexually, my body had started reacting to him as if I did.

I mean, it had been so long since I’d been touched, since my body had been appreciated. It was only natural…

Still, it wasn’t right.

On the other hand…I was doing this for David. Really, I was saving our relationship. I was ensuring he was constantly reminded of his hot girlfriend, waiting for him at home.

He’d be back as soon as his contract was up, and then it would all stop.

I just had to ride it out until then.

“Hey A! You got those last pictures okay? Hope David liked them. -Bert”

I decided to talk to Bert about my fears, and make sure we set some boundaries on our next photo shoot.

And maybe get off twice before the next time, just to be safe.

”Yeah”, I replied. ”They were fine, thanks. If it’s okay for you, we can do another session soon.”

”I’m free now. Cool if I come by?”

”Sure. Just give me an hour.”

”Ah, might not be able to. I’ve got dinner with the folks later. I’m free at the end of the month instead, if you like?”

”I’d be okay with that…not sure about David though. That’s a lot of time without his fix.”

”Are you at home? I’m 5 away; I’ll come by now.”

”Okay”, I reluctantly agreed, not having a better idea.

My plan to get myself off before our meeting was ruined, but I still had time to trim my pubes. For David’s sake, I reasoned. Not that I was going to take my panties off; I just didn’t want any hair sticking out from underneath.

I definitely wasn’t going to be removing my panties.

Five minutes later, I was ready. I was wearing a shirt and black panties. I’d chosen black to ensure they wouldn’t become see-through if…

Well, they wouldn’t become see-through.

I didn’t bother with pants. I knew they’d just wind up coming off, and I wanted to make sure we got through everything before Bert had to leave for dinner.

“Hey A,” Bert said, strolling in casually. “Like I said, I have a date later, so we’ll have to be quick.”

“I thought you were eating with your parents?”

“Yeah,” he said, not making eye-contact. “That’s what I meant. A date with the oldies.”

I laughed. B was such a weirdo sometimes- it somehow made me feel less nervous about what we were going to do.

About what I was going to do.

Not that I was going to do anything.

He started pulling camera parts out of his various pockets, and assembling them on the bed.

“You want to take your shirt off and lay down on the bed for me?”

“I…don’t have anything on underneath.”

My face was burning red. I wasn’t wearing a bra.

Why wasn’t I wearing a bra?

“Oh, perfect,” Bert said. He snapped the last piece of his camera on, spun it around, and took a quick selfie.

I hoped my nipples weren’t visible through my shirt.

Why wasn’t I wearing a bra?

“Okay,” he said, his eyes travelling up and down my mostly-exposed body. “Let’s do this!”

“Listen,” I said. “Umm…I wanted to talk to you about this.”

“Of course,” he said. “Can we talk while we shoot? Don’t forget, I’ve got…”

He trailed off.

“…dinner with your parents,” I prompted.

“Right! Dinner with my parents. Kill me, am I right?”

I smiled politely. I’d always gotten along with Bert’s parents.

“I know you’re very professional,” I said, trying not to stumble over my words. “But…you’re still a guy.”

“And what a guy,” he grinned.

“So I wouldn’t blame you,” I said, ignoring him and pressing on, “if you had a…natural reaction.”

“Uh huh.”

I swallowed. Bert started flitting around the room, adjusting lighting.

“I mean, I know you’re doing this for us, but…I just feel like I—…”

I was starting to stutter.

“…I shouldn’t get completely naked in front of you, do you understand?”

“Of course,” Bert said, pausing to make eye contact. His smile was warm and genuine. “Amanda, you don’t have to worry about me. When I’m behind the camera, I don’t even think of you as a woman. You’re just a subject—totally neutral. But yeah, if it makes you feel more comfortable, let’s keep the panties on for now.”

I paused. For now?

“Now,” Bert continued, raising the camera to his eye. “Are you ready to start?”

Click.

“I…yeah.” I wanted to object, but—for some reason—couldn’t find the words.

“Great,” he said, spinning the rings around the main lens. “Take your shirt off, and we’ll get started.”

Click, click.

Turning around, I took my shirt off. Covering my breasts with my hands, I turned back to face Bert.

“Amazing,” he said, snapping some pictures of me in my hand-bra.

Click, click, click.

“Now,” he said, lowering the camera for a second. “I was editing the pictures last time, and I realized we totally forgot—you need to keep one hand on me at all times. I’m your camera, remember?”

“Right,” I nodded. “The B.E.R.T. 3.0.”

“3.14,” he corrected with a wink. I extended one hand to cover both my breasts, and placed the other on his chest.

“Great,” he said. Click, click, click, click.

“I, um…”

Click, click.

“I also wanted to say…”

“Uh huh?”

Click, click, click, click.

God it was hard to focus, with his camera clicking away in my face like that.

“Smile while you talk, honey.”

“I know you’re just treating me as an object,” I said, forcing a soft smile to my face. “But when you accidentally touch me in…certain places…I, uh, feel a little bit uncomfortable, you know?”

I stammered my way through the sentence, carefully not admitting how turned on I’d been last time.

“Oh, of course,” Bert replied immediately. “I’ll make sure not to touch you anywhere by accident.”

Click click click click click.

Grabbing the hand that was on his chest, Bert guided me towards the bed. All of a sudden, I was laying down, my best friend looming above me.

“Okay, thanks,” I nodded in relief. I had no idea why I was so nervous talking to him about this kind of stuff. It was Bert!

“This is looking great, by the way.” Click, click. “Those black panties look really good against your pale skin. Let’s get your hand stroking the outside of them, really emphasize the contrast.”

“Just a little,” I nodded, biting my lip. “Is that okay?”

Why was I asking him if it was okay? Of course it was okay. It was my body.

“That’s okay,” he said, and I felt a wave of relief at his approval.”

“Great,” I continued. “This time I don’t want to…you know…”

“Hmmm?”

You know,” I repeated. I didn’t want to say ‘cum my brains out’, or ‘have one of the best orgasms of my life’.

God I wished I’d gotten off before Bert had gotten here. I was starting to feel…squirmy.

Click, click, click, click.

“Oh,” he said with a small chuckle. “Of course. Whatever you want.”

His hand was still holding mine. Through his shirt, I could feel his heart beating.

Just as I was about to reach down and start…touching myself…I realized that would expose my breasts.

“Umm…”

Click, click, click, click.

“I, uh….”

I glanced at the hand on my breasts.

“It’s kind of occupied at the moment.”

“Oh yeah,” Bert said, his brow furrowed. He reached down to grab my sheet, loosely draping it over my chest. “Here, this will do for now. We don’t have time for you to get dressed again.”

“Thanks.”

I began lightly stroking my pussy through my panties. Even the lightest of touches was enough to electrify my entire body.

“Oh, that’s great!”

Click click click click click click click click.

Bert took what seemed like a dozen photos, focused heavily on my hands. My panties.

My wetness.

Click click click click click.

Thank god I’d chosen black panties. Showing anything more would have been far too explicit. Even for David.

I squirmed at the thought of exposing even more of my wetness to the camera.

“Lick your fingers,” Bert instructed. “The light bounces off them a little better when they’re wet.”

Placing my middle finger in my slightly-open mouth, I lubricated it with my tongue.

Maybe a little too seductively.

“Did you know that streets in movies are always wet?” Bert informed me. I shook my head, a little annoyed that he was ruining the mood.

Not that there was a, like, mood. Not between me and Bert.

I was doing this for David.

Click, click, click, click.

“Yeah,” he said. “For this exact reason. It makes them look more street-like. Once you notice it, you can’t stop—every street in every movie is glistening wet. In night shots, anyway. Go back to playing with yourself?”

This wasn’t sexual for him, I reminded myself. I may as well have been a bowl of fruit—I was just the subject of the photos. That’s why he was being so casual.

We were just two friends, hanging out.

Taking dirty pictures.

“Yeah, before each shot, they spray the streets down. Probably wastes a lot of water, but it makes everything look so…y’know. Cinematic.”

I had nothing to worry about. It was only Bert. I could feel my mouth falling open again as I stroked the outside of my panties.

“A little harder,” he gently encouraged.

With a nod, I started touching myself with a little more force. More pleasure can’t hurt, I reasoned with myself. I’d make sure not to go too far.

“Harder,” he said, his voice deep.

Click, click, click.

I closed my eyes as I applied more pressure, rubbing the fabric against my wet pussy.

“This is fantastic,” Bert said. “David’s going to love it.”

Click, click, click, click.

Even with my eyes closed, I felt like I could still see the huge black lens, pointing straight at me, winking at my wetness.

Click, click, click, click.

“Hang on,” Bert murmured. “The angle is a little weird. Switch hands for me?”

“Sure.” Without opening my eyes, I removed one hand from his chest and switched it up, placing my other hand on the other side. “Like this?”

“Great,” he nodded. His hand curled around mine, his fingers nudging against his wet digits.

Click, click, click.

“Lick the other hand for me?”

I licked my right middle finger, feeling Bert’s strong hands against mine. My pussy was desperately craving touch, so I was faster this time, eager to get back to playing with myself.

For the next few minutes, Bert continued taking pictures of my hand rubbing against the outside of the fabric, softly narrating his actions and giving instructions.

“I’m reflecting the light off your panties,” he said, “to make it clear how wet you are.”

Click, click, click, click, click.

“Push the fabric between your lips slightly?”

Click, click, click, click, click.

“Try using two fingers. No, three. Yes—that’s perfect.”

Click, click, click, click, click.

“Okay,” he said firmly. “Let’s get some pictures of your face. Then I probably have to split.”

I opened my eyes to see Bert slowly moving the camera’s focus up my body, snapping plenty of pics as he made his way to my face.

Click, click, click, click, click.

I couldn’t help but feel relieved that he was going to leave. Less time for me to hold on, before I was able to safely get myself off.

“Let’s get that sheet out of the way.”

Before anything could be revealed, I removed my hand from my panties—ignoring the cries of my hungry pussy—and used it to cover my breasts once more.

“Great,” Bert said with a nod. He began snapping photos of my face, while giving small instructions. “Close your eyes and open your mouth.” “Lick your lips. “Stare into the camera.”

I did everything he said—click, click, click—but I could see a look of dissatisfaction start to creep over his face.

“Is there a problem?”

“It’s fine,” he muttered, continuing to snap photos.

Click, click, click, click.

“I can tell something’s up—am I doing anything wrong?”

“No, no,” Bert said with a shake of his head. “You’re fine. It’s just…”

Click, click, click, click.

“Yes?”

“The photos are just so much better when you’re turned on.”

Click, click.

“Your face gets flushed, you loosen up.

Click, click.

“I’m just worried these ones aren’t going to be as good.”

Click.

“I’m sorry,” I said with a blush. I couldn’t believe I was apologizing to Bert for not being turned on enough.

Why would I apologize for that?

Click, click.

“I’ll try,” I continued. It’s just…you have to help me relax, okay?”

“Whatever you need.”

I took a deep breath.

“I’m just a little bit worked up. Everything’s been happening so fast, this whole situation. I just…never imagined that you were going to see me in this intimate, um….condition.”

Setting the camera down, Bert smiled at me.

“It’s fine,” he said warmly. “You’ve been doing so well. I’ll turn my back, and you can…get yourself excited. Let me know when you’re getting close, and we’ll start up again.”

“Okay,” I said. I should have guessed Bert would be cool about it. Bert. “Sorry. I just…I feel like I’m letting two people down at the same time.”

“Not at all,” Bert said, putting his hand on my shoulder. “Tell me when you’re ready.”

Closing my eyes, I tried to relax. I placed my hand on my panties, and began gently stroking my pussy again. I could practically hear her roar at the attention.

With my other hand, I grabbed my right breast, not worried about them being exposed, knowing Bert had his back turned.

Click.

Breathing in and out slowly, I could feel myself getting calmer.

Click, click.

To speed things in, I slid my hand into my panties, barely managing to stifle a moan.

Click, click, click.

“Let me know when you’re ready,” Bert said softly.

“Ready,” I tried to say, but all that came out was a soft moan.

Click, click, click, click.

“Ready,” I panted, my fingers tending to my wet pussy. I managed to actually get the word out this time, although it was followed by a series of loud moans.

Click, click, click, click, click.

I could feel my chest expanding as my breathing got heavier.

“Amanda,” Bert murmured.

“Mmm?” I moaned back.

“Your hand…”

I could feel Bert’s hand grab mine from between my legs, and return it to his chest.

Click, click, click, click, click, click.

Without hesitation, I moved my other hand between my legs. I was so worked up, I started instinctively stroking Bert’s chest.

Click, click, click, click, click, click, click.

Giving myself over to the escalating pleasure, my instincts took over as I blocked out my surroundings.

“Yesss…” I moaned softly.

Clickclickclickclickclickclick.

“Amanda,” Bert whispered.

“Mmmm?” I moaned loudly.

“Your tits…”

I could barely even register who the voice belongs to; it was all a blur.

“Hmm?”

“You should cover your tits…”

My eyes still closed, I clumsily tried to pull the sheets over my body. I couldn’t even tell if it worked, and I didn’t care—my body had been taken over by the pleasure, and all I cared about was cumming, cumming, cumming.

Clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick.

“Not quite,” Bert whispered, suddenly grabbing the hand that was bringing me such pleasure and firmly moving it to my breasts. “I can’t get the shot I want without everything being revealed.”

“Hurry…” I moaned, desperately wanting to get back to playing with myself.

“I’m going as fast as I can,” he said, taking photos rapidly. “Bite your lip for me?”

Click click click click click.

I obeyed. A little too hard.

“Ahhh!”

I could hear Bert sigh, and felt my stomach sink. I knew I was disappointing him—disappointing David—but all I wanted to do was cum.

“Amanda,” he said gently. “Is it okay if I touch you?”

“What?”

“I don’t want to touch you accidentally, so I thought I’d get permission for.”

The question made me sober up somewhat, but my mind was still flooded with arousal.

“I, uh…”

“I need you to cum for me,” he muttered.

Click click click click click.

“You want to cum, don’t you?”

Click click click click click.

“Yess…” I moaned. “But…”

“What is it, Amanda?”

Click click click click click.

“I can…I can make myself cum.”

“I need your hands where they are,” he reminded me.

Click click click click click.

“You don’t want David to know there was someone else here, do you?”

I shook my head violently. No. Couldn’t have that. Couldn’t.

“We don’t have much time,” Bert said insistently. “Is it okay if I touch you? I know exactly the shot I want to get, and this is the fastest way to do it.”

“There’s a…vibrator…there.” I replied, motioning towards the drawer.

I don’t know how he did it without my hand leaving his chest, or without the stream of photos pausing, but he quickly managed to get my vibrator out of the bedside cabinet and turn it on.

The clicking started to mix with the sound of my toy’s vibration as he moved it between my legs.

Buzzzzclickclickclickclickclickzzzz.

Precisely, expertly, he began rubbing the sex toy on the outside of my panties, even as his camera continued to snap pictures.

“Ohhhhhh god,” I moaned, as the fast vibration made contact with my pussy. I slid my hand higher, towards Bert’s neck.

He began moving the toy up and down my wet panties, as though learning the lay of the land.

Clickclickbuzzzzzzzclickclickclickclick.

My trembling must have told him that he’d found my clit, because he paused at the exact right spot, and started making small circular motions with the toy.

Clickbuzzzzzclickzzzzzzclickzzzzz.

“Cum for me,” he whispered, his voice hoarse. “Cum for me.”

“Ahhhhh…fuck!” I moaned. I could feel my nails pushing into his neck as I tried to hold on. No matter how wildly I thrashed and bucked, Bert managed to keep the toy pressed gently against my clit.

Clickclickclickclickbuzzzzzzclickclick.

“Make me cum,” I urgently whispered. “Please. Please. Make me cum…”

Bert increased the pressure slightly, and I pushed my hips up to make contact—I could feel the vibration not only on my pleasure button, but through my entire groin. My crotch, my thighs, my labia—they were all buzzing as Bert’s hand and my vibrator did their work.

I could feel Bert’s hand on my inner thighs. My best friend’s bare hand was pressed against my inner thigh, as he held a vibrator against my clit.

Buzzzzclickclickzzzzclickclickzzzzz.

“Ahhh…yesss….I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum. Make me cum, B!”

“Cum for me, Mandy,” he hissed in response. “Cum for me, you little slut…”

My other hand moved up to the top of his face, resting on his beard. I wanted to pull him to me and kiss him. I wanted to feel his beard against my cheeks.

I was laying completely topless in front of him as he felt a vibrator to my clit, and I cradled his face and called his name.

He never stopped taking photos for a second.

Clickclickclickbuzzclickclickclick.

I could feel my body tense up—the tension turned into a trembling shock as I came, my loud screams of pleasure echoing throughout the room. I could feel B continue to press the toy against me, as he captured my pleasure in high resolution.

Clickclickclickclickbuzzzzzzzzz…

As I came down from my orgasm, I pushed the vibrator away, my clit becoming too sensitive to the fast vibrations. My eyes still closed, I thrashed around the bed, taking deep breaths. At the sound of Bert turning off the vibrator, I opened my eyes. It felt like the world was spinning, but certainly not in a bad way.

I watched in a haze as he packed the camera down. The lens in one pocket, the SD card in another. By the time I’d come down from my orgasm, the entire kit had been disassembled and stashed into his various pockets.

“Fffuck,” I whispered. “That was…—“

“I’ve got to run,” Bert interrupted with a smile. “But that was really great. And hey! You didn’t get naked, and I didn’t accidentally touch you. Mission successful.”

So here’s the thing—a part of me really wanted him to stay. Him running out like that…I felt like a used slut after a one-night stand. But I couldn’t say that, so I just nodded, reminding myself that this was strictly professional.

Now that he was done with the pics, he had no reason to stay.

“When are you coming over next?”

The words had slipped out of my mouth without needing convincing from David.

“I’ll see if I can make some time this weekend,” he said. “And I’ll get those photos to you tonight, okay?”

“Okay,” I whispered back, wearing nothing but a pair of stained panties. “Enjoy dinner.”

He looked confused for a second, before nodding.

“Right,” he grinned. “The date!”

“…with your parents.”

“Oh, yes. Right. Dinner with the parents.”

I smiled at him as he left.

* * *

True to his word, he sent through a batch that evening. They were racier than the previous sets had been—but there were none that suggested anyone else was there, thank god. He’d done a great job of making them all like like selfies, as though they’d been taken on my pre-historic phone.

My eyes widened as I approached the end of the collection; several photos had me holding ‘the camera’ with both hands, fully exposing my breasts.

Just as he’d said, the photos where I was clearly aroused were the best. I stared at them for what felt like hours—I looked like a confident, sexual creature, even with my eyes closed.

I liked the me I saw in the photos.

The last few showed my post-orgasm comedown. I had this look of incredible serenity and peace on my face. I liked that version of me, too.

As I skimmed through the photos again and again, memories of the afternoon’s events came back to me, and I found myself touching myself as I looked at my own photos, thinking about what we’d done, how hard I’d cum, and how fucked up the whole situation had gotten.

I decided not to send David the full batch this time; I felt too guilty about exposing my breasts to my friend.

But I kept the photos anyway. Just in case.

* * *