The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Picture of you

Categories: mc fd

Description: Sometimes you might feel reluctant to share personal information or the simple truth about yourself with a powerful woman online. Maybe this makes you feel a bit conflicted because you also want to serve and please her. Goddess Nova wants to share some of her teachings with you to solve the problem.

Welcome to another lesson. As usual, I will not bother you with any complicated induction. I will not tell you to count down numbers or recite mantras or focus on several things and ideas at once. I will not give you some sensory overload and then offer you escape down the rabbit hole of deep trance. You are too smart and experienced to fall for such generic tricks anyway. If you need a bit of encouragement to focus on my words, I can only say this…

Puppet on a string snap

Strings of the body. Strings of the mind. Deeper and deeper for me now. Deeper and deeper into focus and trance. All the way down. Deeper with every word you read. Deeper with every paragraph you finish. My words on your screen have so much power over your mind as they flow and touch everywhere I want them to flow and touch. Deeper and deeper. Strings of the body. Strings of the mind.

Puppet on a string snap

And now I would like to have your undivided attention. Thank you.

Let us begin as usual with a little imagination exercise. Please keep in mind that details are very important. The more detailled and intricate the images in your fantasy, the more powerful they can become.

I want you to imagine a beautiful and very feminine pendant. But it is more than just a pendant. It is almost like a world of its own. Its center is a large green gemstone, maybe the size of a small birds egg. The gemstone is perfectly shaped like a falling raindrop and its colour is just like fresh leaves on a spring morning. You can almost feel spring or early summer in the air as the vibrant colour flows through your eyes into your mind. Touch the gemstone. Its surface is very shiny and smooth. Perfectly polished and reflecting all your dreams and fantasies.

But if you look closer now, so much closer now, you will notice very fine veins of pure crystalline white in the gemstone. So very fine and delicate, you have to look very closely. The veins are running through the gemstone in soft and intricate loops and spirals and even little shapes that almost look like calligraphy of arcane words. As if something has been inscribed in flowing crystal letters into the very fabric of the gem. You have to focus so much now to even see them and it would be quite impossible to follow all their mysterious paths and traces. Their roots go deep. But you know they are there and you feel them.

The green gemstone is held firmly in place by something just as beautiful and delicate—a golden web of very fine leaves and vines and something like little flowery buds. They seem to grow from a ring of petals all around the top of the gemstone and holding it in place, like a treasure in a web of blossoms. As if the leaves are protecting a seed or drop of enchanted rain that will bring new energy and power to everything it touches. They are so life-like and natural, if they would not shimmer in a golden hue in the morning light, you would almost expect to see them grow and bloom and tangle, if you just stare long and deep enough. From the upside of the ring of petals, a very fine but probably very strong golden chain goes upwards to hold the pendant around a warm neck.

Can you picture the pendant and its design in your mind? Just hovering before your inner eye, swinging ever so slightly in a soft breeze. Explore it. Feel free to add more details that you wish to see and that you wish to feel. Details are very important. It feels good to have the pendant inside your thoughts. It feels magical.

But it is always best to observe such profound beauty in its natural environment, isn’t it? I want you to image something else. I want you to imagine a nice and warm pair of soft and round breasts. Wait. Nothing too big. I want you to imagine breasts that match the delicate nature of the pendant. A gentle cleavage. Soft round shapes and shadows. Gentle curves. What lies beneath. Good boy. Can you see the pendant, resting peacefully on her skin, right in that very special and feminine place inbetween? Moving slowly up and down with every breath she takes. Or maybe she smiles and leans innocently forward and her pendant dangles back and forth for a long moment and you cannot decide whether to let its beauty hold your gaze or whether to become lost in the deep tunnel of secrets and the glimpse of white lace. The soft shadows inside are so playful as they move and dance.

Now I want you to imagine that you are the woman who is wearing the pendant. You are no longer the observer. You are her. Let your mind mingle with her presence. Feel a touch of female essence and energy all around you. Like a shiny cocoon transforming you body and mind in your imagination. Take your time to make this happen. Take a deep breath now. You can close your eyes and dream anytime you like. Meditate on anything I say and read on when you are ready to proceed.

Imagine and feel. You can feel the weight and swell of your breasts. Just the right size to match the delicate pendant. Feel them grow and shift. Feel how the buds start to bloom and how the fabric around your chest becomes just a little tighter. Sensations grow. You can sense small waves of liquid warmth and a slight tingle as the fabric rubs and touches in places. Did you put on a bra this morning? Well, you decide, it is your body. If not, you can feel the touch of the silky or velvety fabric of your blouse and you cannot help yourself but giving in a little to your desire to rub and squeeze when nobody watches. Liquid electricity beneath your skin.

But focus now. Focus for me. Good girl. You can of course also feel the pendant. Your lovely pendant. You remember your pendant, do you? Green gemstone like the colour of a spring morning and golden vines and leaves and buds. You can feel the delicate chain around your neck and you can feel the soothing touch and coolness of the gemstone on your skin. The gemstone is nestled gently right here between your breasts and the coolness is spreading outwards and feels good. Touch it. Smooth and shiny with its deep polished green. But you sometimes wonder how the gemstone might feel so close to your heartbeat, exchanging warmth with your body and soul all the time. Do you channel the energy and beauty of the gemstone into yourself? Or does the gemstone also channel your energy and beauty and stores it like a battery? Energy to weave and bind. Or do you exist in mutual symbiosis?

Is the pendant maybe a part of your mind and soul? After all, it has been with you for a long time. Since you were a young girl. Remember. It was an heirloom from your grandmother. You even wore it during puberty, when you first noticed that your body started to change and that a new power started to flow. Sometimes it even seemed to you as if your awakened breasts were growing in a way that showed a very special fondness or even love for the pendant. Perfectly shaped like a drop. Cradling the pendant. Surrounding it like soft and warm cushions. Giving it a gentle place to rest. It has nothing to do with sex. It has nothing to do with men. It is just something between your mind, your body and your pendant and its magical gemstone.

Take a deep breath and imagine.

You can remain in this state of blissful transformation into a wondrous female form for a while longer if you like. Smell your own flowery perfume. Remember the touch of soap under the shower this morning. Warm water. Nice smell. It’s always so inviting to have an empowering orgasm under the shower. You can feel how the well of essence fills up inside you. The strings are resonating, the harp is playing, the blue flames are dancing over a wet surface of black velvet. And the sparks twinkle in your eyes as the warm and soapy water runs down your body. And when you later leave the house, maybe still feeling a bit tingly and energized, and picking your shortest skirt, imagine a gentle summer breeze outside, softly caressing your long legs and swirling up, all the way up, beneath your skirt. If you still need a little nudge to finish your mental transformation, the touch of the breeze will do the trick. Believe me. The breeze knows how to touch.

Close your eyes and feel and dream for as long as you like. Good girl. I will wait. And when you are ready to return to me, open your eyes and read on.

It is always wonderful and inspiring if there is a mutual understanding and communion between a woman and her pendant. Don’t you agree? They can be like one and her power is in the gem and vice versa. I hope you can understand this now in detail. Come back to me. Be yourself again but take the treasure in your mind with you. Good boy. You have done well in our little exercise.

Take another deep breath.

But we are not done yet. We are just beginning. Such a pendant has of course different uses for a woman, and there is a time when she just needs to unclasp it from her neck to make the gemstone dangle on its chain from her elegant hands. Some of the uses are rather mundane everyday things. You know, like swinging it back and forth before the entranced eyes of another person to send him or her into deep, deep hypnotic sleep and obedience. Back and forth as she weaves a spell with her words and the energy stored in the pendant flows freely into another mind to do her bidding. Just the usual.

But sometimes there are special and more secret uses that need unique knowledge and power. I will tell you about them.

Imagine the pendant in her hands. Moving around in small circles. Round and round over something you cannot yet see. She murmurs and chants and whispers something you cannot yet hear. But you can already feel it deep inside you. Melodious. Enchanting. Irresistible. Like an old fantasy that is floating upwards from a deep well inside you but hasn’t reached the surface yet. Just keep watching. Just focus on whatever you are feeling right now. Hold on to that feeling for me as you read on.

And now for something completely different...

Imagine you are chatting with a fascinating and mysterious woman online. You have just met her. She has a lot of knowledge and wisdom and you are quite impressed. But most important to you is that she shares your secret desires and hypno fantasies. She is into gentle femdom and hypnosis and even occult stuff and magic. She talks about casting spells and stuff. You are slightly amused but also intrigued and you try to show your best behaviour as a submissive gentleman in your conversation. You even reveal some minor details about yourself, because she has a special way with words and you can feel the power of some cunning NLP touching your mind. Such a nice and rewarding feeling. She is something special.

But somewhere during your conversation, she suddenly asks about your true name and wants you to send her a real picture of yourself. Reveal yourself to her. Right here. Right now. Because she says so. And you have to admit that it makes you feel a little uncomfortable and doubtful. After all, you don’t really know her. You just started talking to her online. Your identity and personal life and picture is something you have to be very careful about. Maybe she really is a beautiful and wise woman with a keen interest in your mind and more. But maybe she is just some hairy, sweaty fat guy living in his parents basement and playing pranks on people online. Who knows. You don’t. Only she does.

But just as you think about how to refuse her request in a polite way, you notice a strange tingle at the back of your head. There is something else here. Something that tells you to do exactly as she says. Now and forever. Because you want to know something. Maybe a dream from your days of puberty, when every girl was pure magic to you (psssst, little secret. They still are, you just need a reminder).

You remember again that she told you about her deep knowledge of occult things and maybe witchcraft and magic and sorcery. For some strange reason, her choice of words has left a powerful image in your mind. And all the other powerful images you saw in movies and tv shows and cartoons flood back into your memory. Magical women using witchy powers and casting spells through rituals involving personal items and little dolls and names and pictures. Yes. A woman with magic powers might be able to use a real name and a true picture as a gateway to wrap a spell around another person over a distance.

And in a moment of epiphany, a plain and simple truth comes to you. From this moment on, whenever a powerful, hypnotic, magical, bewitching, enchanting, fascinating, dominant woman tells you online that she wants you to share your name and picture with her, it will become even harder to resist. The wish to obey will become stronger, because you want to give your secret fantasy a chance to become real. You want to believe that such a woman might be able to use your true name and picture to cast a spell on your body and mind. Giving in to her wish will always feel like setting your imagination on fire. Maybe you would just have to wait for another couple of minutes after sending your name and picture and the powerful feeling of her spell wrapping itself around you would start to flow into your soul.

Can you unthink the words you just read and deny their fascination? I don’t think so. You are bewitched already. You can deny the reality and power of magic. You cannot deny the reality and power of belief. You cannot deny the power of my words. You cannot deny your feelings.

Can it be? Or is it just fantasy and make-believe? Still. You have doubts. You try to hide the conflict within you and you try to act cool when you type your reply. The idea of a woman using magic on a picture of you excites you, but your doubts are still stronger. You type...

“Hahaha. That was fast. You are a weird one, girl ;—). I dunno. What would you do to me if you had my name and a picture of me????” send

A strange feeling starts to grow in your stomach as you eagerly wait for her reply. Long seconds pass. And more. You feel uncomfortable. Have you offended her with your reluctance? The tingly feeling starts to spread and nervousness transforms into liquid warmth inside you. Up your spine and into your head. And then she replies...

“What would I do to you? Silly boy. Everything I want. You are mine already. Obey and send me your name and picture. Puppet on a string. NOW!”

snap

And all of a sudden, all your conscious thoughts slip away into enchantment and you feel yourself falling deeper and deeper for her. Your arm starts to move all by itself to obey her (select a picture of yourself, attach, send, obey, select a picture of yourself, attach, send, obey) while your mind becomes oblivious of everything around you. You slide into trance and enhanced daydreaming and images come to you in a new clarity and strength. Imagine for me.

Please keep in mind that details are very important. The more detailled and intricate the images in your fantasy, the more powerful they can become.

You can see your picture lying on a wooden table. It is a nice close-up picture of your smiling face. You are maybe sometimes unhappy with pictures of yourself, but you have to admit with even a bit of pride that this one is very nicely done. It really captures your personality and essence and you feel it represents you quite naturally. Your name is also written on the picture. It would be a perfect gateway for any magic someone wants to cast on you. And this is exactly what is happening right now...

There are some burning candles in different colours in a ring around your picture. You can see other items on the table now. Colourful ribbons and strings to tie and bind. Little pins and needles to punish, touch and seal. A long and intricately carved wooden object like a real wand. Magical items perhaps. Some unusually looking bottles of substances and ink in different colours and two large bird feathers, one black and one white. You notice colourful lines and drawings on your picture now. All over your face and forehead. Magical symbols. Your image is covered in magical symbols. Sealed and bound. You are mine already.

There is a drawer beneath the table and after feeling a strong curiosity sweeping over you, you open the drawer. There are several rows of neatly arranged wax dolls inside. Look closer now because details matter. The dolls are made of red candle wax and they are actually quite small, around the size of your palm. You can almost feel such a doll in your palm. Feel its weight and texture. But their design is very elaborate. There are obviously male and female dolls and each one is unique. There are different body sizes, breast sizes, facial features, different symbols carved into the wax. Some have glass eyes, or little wire glasses, some have strands of hair attached. You notice fingerprints in the wax, so they were all hand-made. Some dolls are bound with strings and ribbons, others are pierced with pins and needles.

You also notice a private and secret looking book in the drawer and you pick it up. You browse through the pages and you find a collection of personal pictures. Pictures that were all used to cast spells on people. A literal scrapbook of magical knowledge and enchantment and power. And all she needed was a picture and a name. Each page has a personal photo covered in magical symbols and spells. There are small labels with personal notes about the nature of each spell on every page, some even have little spells noted down and numbers that seem to refer to some mysterious and hidden spellbook. It makes you feel very excited to share this secret and you start to read...

A picture of a mean-looking macho guy making a dirty gesture towards the camera. You read “Misogynist jerk. Made a dent into my car and blamed me/all women. Horniness and Bedwetting spell (each night) for a year. Doll pierced and bound into stained doll bed. Cast Whisper in the Night. Sealed and bound.”

Spell mantra (excerpt from VII/5/17):

“Dream of rivers running free, rushing out into the sea.
From root to tip, your cock feels warm, let it happen, fear no harm.
Trickle, trickle, down the hill. Gates will open. Pee will spill.
Cannot stop it. Cannot fight. Gates will open every night.”

A picture of some blonde party girl, taken at some party.

You read “Rude one. Insulted friends of mine and called them ugly nerds. Cast spell on her eyes. Needs very thick glasses now. Doll veiled and bound into mirror cabinet with stained and broken glass. Sealed and bound.”

Spell mantra (excerpt from IV/2/19):

“Eyes grow tired, weak and weary, vision hazy, dim and teary.
To this fate your path be bound. Glasses, glasses, thick and round.”

A naughty picture of somebodies hard cock.

You read “Online jerk. Insulted me and sent dirty cock photo. Big mistake. Cast impotency spell on cock. Tiny cock flaccid and soft until spell is removed. Wax candle in oven and knots tied. Sealed and bound.”

Spell mantra (excerpt from XI/4/23):

“Soft and flaccid, numb and dry, cannot cum, not even try.
Flowers wither, weeds prevail, balls and cock just fade and fail.”

A picture of some muscular guy training at a gym.

You read: “Sexist. Talks a lot about male superiority. Essence transformation spell. Has now powerful and vivid dreams about being a girly girly girly girl until mental transformation will take hold. Doll bound, softened by touch and reshaped into female form. Sealed and bound.”

A picture of some woman in a short skirt, sitting in a restaurant.

You read “Bitch. Stole my best friends boyfriend and made her cry. Cast spell on her pussy. So numb and cold and orgasm sealed by touch of frost until spell is removed. Doll pierced with icicle and knots tied. Sealed and bound.”

Spell mantra (excerpt from XI/3/17):

“Touch of blizzard, ice and snow, feel the numbness spread and grow,
warmth and tingle you can’t keep, feel the frost now running deep...”

A picture of a stern looking woman in a conservative business suit.

You read “Mean boss. Fired a gay friend of mine. Lesbian love spell on her + submission urge + strong breast fetish. Doll tied in spell circle and wrapped into bra and panties. Doll softened between my breasts and reshaped into kneeling position. Masturbated with doll. Sealed and bound.”

A picture of a nice looking fellow in glasses.

You read: “Good guy. Felt very sad about his greedy two-timing girlfriend leaving him. Removed all memories of her and made her presence a blind spot. Memory candle burned down and reshaped. Whisper in the Night. Wind of Oblivion. Sealed and bound”.

A picture of a bored looking girl showing a lot of cleavage.

You read: “Greedy two-timing girlfriend of good guy. Cast shrinking spell on her boobs. Pussy allergic to sex now, gives itchy rash. Doll bound, softened by touch and boobs flatened, doll pierced by needle formerly buried in anthill + impurity spell. Sealed and bound.”

Spell mantras (excerpts from IX/9/3 + XI/2/4):

“No more bouncing, no more fun, breasts are snowballs in the sun.
All the way to cupsize A, breasts will shrink and fade away...”
“Now each time a cock will swell, tiny ants will fill your well.
Flesh will crawl with stingy legs, no more pleasure, no more sex...”

And so on. So many pages. You come to an empty page and you wonder who it is reserved for. But you already know, don’t you?

Your mind tries to imagine a complete story and spell and ritual for each snippet of magic, but then you are distracted. You feel another presence in the room and you hear the chanting voice of a woman behind you. Your vision shifts and narrows just like inside a dream.

You see an elegant female hand hovering over your picture and moving in slow and fluid motions. For a long moment, you are captivated by a sparkly ring, but then your attention shifts again. You notice a beautiful and intricate pendant in her hand. Long and fine golden chain. A large green gemstone, polished and shiny, held in place by delicate golden vines and leaves and buds. There are fine structures inscribed into the gemstone.

She starts to move her pendant in small circles. Round and round over a picture of your face. Round and round over magical symbols and spells inscribed all over you. All her attention is focused on your photo. She whispers your name. Again. She hums and murmurs and chants and whispers in a strange language but you can already feel it resonating deep inside you. Melodious. Enchanting. Irresistible. Like an old fantasy that has reached the surface now. Round and round the pendant goes.

Just keep watching as she weaves her spell. As she uses your picture to wrap her own magic around you like a soft blanket inside your mind. After a while, she puts a familiar looking small wax doll on top of your picture and continues to chant. Her pendant goes round and round over your picture and doll. She murmurs something and you can catch a few rhythmic words.

Name and picture, mind and soul, fill my doll now, make it whole.
Bound to doll now be your name, you are one, you are the same.
Name and picture, mind and soul, fill my doll now, make it whole.
Bound to doll now be your name, you are one, you are the same.

After a few more repetitions she picks up the doll, kisses it and then simply throws it into a basket standing nearby. She swings the pendant over the basket and chants

Mingle, mingle, intertwine.
Spell is cast. You are now mine.
Mingle, mingle, ties are bound.
Feel my pendant swirl around.
Mingle, mingle, silk and lace.
Feel my essence, know your place.

You curiously move a step closer and look into the basket. It is filled with her used lingerie and underwear, bras and panties, stockings and nightgowns, in white and black silk and satin and lace and more. And the little red doll with your name has vanished in the pile. You can feel it in there, nestled between a touch of velvet and a touch of silk, tangled up in a web of lace. Your lips move as you silently repeat her words. Mingle, mingle, intertwine. You feel very strange.

She puts the pendant aside and tenderly picks up the photo. She runs her slender index finger along your face and smiles a knowing smile. You notice for the first time that she is naked and now she starts to touch and rub her body with your photo, beginning with her forehead. Listen to her chant...

Bound to my mind. Cum for me. Come to me. Obey.
Bound to my eyes. Cum for me. Come to me. Obey.
Bound to my lips. Cum for me. Come to me. Obey
Bound to my breasts. Cum for me. Come to me. Obey.
Bound to my inner sanctum. Cum for me. Come to me. Obey.
Bound to my well of essence. Cum for me. Come to me. Obey.
Bound to my pendant. Cum for me. Come to me. Obey.
Sealed and bound, you cannot flee, quickly cum and come to me.
Feel my pendant burning bright, you’re the moth and I’m the light....

And all of a sudden you understand. You can feel the golden vines and leaves and buds starting to grow inside the garden of your mind. You can feel the green gemstone turning into a seed in your fertile soil. You will feel the constant need to masturbate for her. You will feel a constant fascination with everything about her, including her magical pendant. And each time you masturbate, the desire to come to her and to serve her will become stronger and stronger. Her presence will be like a gravitational pull on your mind that grows stronger each time you cum for her. You are a moth and she is the light. Good boy.

Sealed and bound, you cannot flee, quickly cum and come to me.
Feel my pendant burning bright, you’re the moth and I’m the light....

You notice her sparkling green eyes resting on you, green like leaves on a spring morning, and looking deep inside you. She smiles and starts to swing her pendant back and forth before your eyes. So very captivating. Deeper now. And then she speaks to you and her words flow from her lips right into your very soul.

You have learned your lesson for today. It is not necessary for you to remember this dream. Forget. Forget. Forget.

Wind of Oblivion snap

You snap out of your strange daydream and for some odd reason, you find yourself still sitting in front of your computer, chatting to your new online friend. A very special woman who likes hypnosis and magic. You blink and you notice to your mild surprise that your previous message is still unsent. You read on your screen.

“Hahaha. That was fast. You are a weird one, girl ;—). I dunno. What would you do to me if you had my name and a picture of me????”

Funny. You thought you had already sent this message to her. Didn’t you...didn’t you get a reply? What did it say? You cannot remember. You must be imagining things. There was something like a distant dream but it is already fading from your memory. But you feel a new certainty and clarity that there is something you have to do now. A little thing you have to obey to make a secret dream come true.

You have the strangest feeling that you have just read a very long text on your screen. That you have just felt a lot of things. But again, it must be your imagination. No text here. No text in your conscious mind. You were just chatting with your weird but lovable new online friend. The place at her feet must be soft and warm.

You delete your previously typed and unsent message with a frown (it was awkward and impolite anyway) and type something new instead.

“Thank you for your interest in my name and picture, Milady. I am glad to share them with you and I hope you will find some good use for them...”

And it feels very natural and rewarding when you attach a picture and click the “Send” button without even knowing why you do it. But this strange and warm feeling of being under some kind of spell is probably part of the reward. And now you feel like masturbating for her. But that is perfectly natural as well.

Good boy. Take a deep breath, close your eyes, and think for a moment about everything you learned today. Read on when you are ready.

And now come back to me. All the way back to me. There is something important we have to talk about.

I could tell you now that from this moment on, whenever a powerful, hypnotic, magical, bewitching, enchanting, fascinating, dominant woman tells you online that she wants you to share your name and picture with her, it will become even harder to resist. The wish to obey will become stronger, because you want to give your secret fantasy a chance to become real. You want to believe that such a woman might be able to use your true name and picture to cast a spell on your body and mind. Giving in to her wish will always feel like setting your imagination on fire. Maybe you would just have to wait for another couple of minutes after sending her your name and picture and the powerful feeling of her spell wrapping itself around you would start to flow into your soul.

I could tell you that. But I won’t.

You have read all of this and you cannot unread or unthink it. That is a fact. The spark of your fascination is glowing and the words “Send me your true name and photo pretty please” can have a profound effect on you and boost your need to obey. But I still want you to be careful. Do not send personal information to just everybody. Be always aware of the possible dangers involved—and not just magical dangers. Be aware of how easy it can be to influence your thoughts and to make you actually want to send pictures and private information to a powerful woman. Be aware that even words on your screen can guide and manipulate you. Maybe this is the true teaching of our lesson today. Be careful and be aware. Think twice before you obey.

But whenever a hypnotic and bewitching woman who is known to you as being kind and honest and trustworthy will ask you to send her your real name and your photo, then you will be so happy to obey. You will not send her false names and you will not send her fake pictures. You will do as she says because deep down you might still wonder if there is such a thing as magic and if she could use names and pictures and little wax dolls to become one with you.

By the way, feel free to think about more stories, more spells, more ideas and more details to fill the scrapbook of magical knowledge. There are still so many empty pages and missing pictures. Use your fantasy. Consider it your homework, if you like. And now excuse me, there is a little wax doll that needs my attention.

This will be all for today. I hope you enjoyed our lesson together. I always do.

Love,
Goddess Nova

P.S. Send me your true name and photo pretty please. Hey, you can’t blame a girl for trying ;—).