The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Pink Obsession

Tags: f/f, m/f, mc, fd

Description: Tina thinks turning Charity into a bimbo sex toy will be a lot of fun, but the spark of obsession she plants in her brainwashed, brain-drained subject soon leads her pet bimbo to try turning the tables...

Disclaimer: If you are under age wherever you happen to be accessing this story, please refrain from reading it. Please note that all characters depicted in this story are of legal age, and that the use of ‘girl’ in the story does not indicate otherwise. This story is a work of fantasy: in real life, hypnosis and sex without consent are deeply unethical and examples of such in this story does not constitute support or approval of such acts. This work is copyright of Kallie © 2018, do not repost without explicit permission

* * *

“How are you feeling, Charity?” Tina asked the entranced girl sitting stiffly in front of her, on the couch in her apartment.

“Feels… good… sleepy… calm,” Charity replied. As always, hearing a cute girl’s voice drop into those familiar, slow, dreamy tones made Tina’s body tingle in all the right places.

“Wonderful,” Tina said, in her well-practiced, soothing, hypnotist voice. “Now, keep focusing on your breathing, just like I showed you. Nice and deep. In, and out. In, and out.” She received another delicious, pleasurable adrenaline rush from seeing the hypnotized Charity’s body respond mindlessly to her commands, her chest rising and falling according to the rhythm of her words. The poor girl had been so suggestible. She’d dropped into trance like a stone almost from the first moment of Tina’s induction. That was part of the reason Tina had chosen her, of course. She’d long since figured out how to choose the most suitable subjects for what she had planned.

Tina had lost count of how many girls like Charity she’d seduced and hypnotized—a fact she took no shame in. It was just too easy, and so much fun. For shy, quiet, insecure, gay girls like Charity, a confident, attractive, visibly queer lesbian like Tina was impossible not crush on, and once she started flirting with them, they were like deer in headlights, so dazzled that they quickly agreed to whatever she suggested. That included allowing her to hypnotize them. She always gave them a convenient little story, like that she was training to be a hypnotherapist and wanted to practice, but the truth was far simpler. She wanted to hypnotize them because she got off on it, and because fn what she could do to them with it.

Tina loved bimbos. She loved making them, and she loved fucking them. To her, there was nothing hotter than taking a cute, innocent girl like Charity and twisting her, corrupting her, reducing her to a vapid, brainless, giggling, hyperfeminine slut. Nothing got Tina off like witnessing and causing that transformation. She couldn’t say why, exactly, but she’d always been fascinated by the idea. There was just something special about seeing a cute girl dumb down as her thoughts turned irrevocably to sex, her wardrobe changing to pink minidresses and scandalously short skirts as she dyes her hair blonde and starts speaking in the tone and cadence of a stereotypical valley girl. It was so hot, watching them change. Tina had always been fascinated with the idea of bimbofication. In high school she’d always had strange crushes on members of the cheerleading squad, and discovering online that other people shared her kink had been a true awakening for her. But it was learning hypnosis that had truly changed her life. Tina had quickly discovered that she had a talent for it, and quickly learned that it had the power to make all her fantasies a reality. She’d wasted no time exploiting her new power. Was it wrong? Perhaps, but it felt so good that Tina didn’t really care. Besides, the girls she chose always ended up enjoying it. Once she was in their head, they couldn’t help it.

Charity was the latest girl to have caught her eye. She was trans, like Tina, but one look at her made it plain that she lacked any of Tina’s confidence and boldness. Where Tina wore tank top and crop tops, Charity dressed to hide herself, always wearing loose-fitting hoodies and jeans that were never too conforming. Even her hair was styled to hide one side of her face, her long, brown locks making a stark contrast with Tina’s short sidecut. Tina was looking forward to changing all that. She could tell Charity possessed far more femininity than she was comfortable expressing, and watching her blossom into the perfect bimbo was going to be such a delicious spectacle. Getting Charity to agree to try hypnosis with her had been effortless, and now, her fate was all but sealed. One trance was all Tina needed to get her hooks in. She’d had more than enough practice. A few suggestions here, a few compulsions there, and Charity would already be tumbling down the slippery slope towards bimbofication, unable to stop herself.

But that wasn’t all Tina had planned for Charity. She had something special in mind. Something different.

“I’m going to ask you some questions, Charity,” Tina explained. “Do you remember what we discussed about questions?”

Charity nodded, moving so slowly it was like she was underwater. Her eyes were completely glazed over. “Yes… must… be honest. Totally… honest.”

“Yes, good.” Tina grinned. It was something she’d made Charity promise before putting her under. She’d agreed instantly. She was so eager to please. “How do you feel about me?”

As deep in trance as she was, Charity tensed perceptibly. It was obvious what she was thinking. “Um,” she began nervously.

“Remember, Charity,” Tina prompted. “Honest.”

The suggestion sat on Charity’s shoulders as heavy as a mountain. She slumped, her resistance collapsing. “I…” Her cheeks turned pink, glowing with faint embarrassment. “I… really like you.”

It was strange to hear someone make a confession like that in such a distant, dreamy voice. Tina paused for a moment to sigh happily before continuing. “You have romantic feelings for me?”

Charity squirmed slightly, obviously embarrassed despite her trance. “Yes.”

Tine leaned in. “Feelings of love.”

At that, Charity’s eyelids started flickering a little. She looked unsure. “I…”

“Focus,” Tina instructed. “Find your center. Just like I showed you.” She wasn’t surprised she was meeting resistance here. It was certainly a leap of logic. But she was betting that Charity’s mind was now too dull to properly figure out why, and so, after a little push, she’d probably accept it. Sure, enough, after a few moments, the movement in Charity’s eyelids settled down a little, and calm returned to her face. “You have a crush on me. You have romantic feelings for me. We’ve already agreed on that, haven’t we? And romantic feelings are feelings of love, aren’t they?”

Put that way, it was easier for her to swallow. “Yes,” Charity replied.

“So, you have feelings of love for me?”

Charity paused for a moment, but then answered: “Yes.”

Tina grinned. “And that means that you love me?”

The eyelid-flickering returned. It was a difficult thing to agree to, especially since it probably wasn’t true—yet. “I…” Charity began uncertainly.

“Charity, listen to me.” Tina’s voice was firm and steely. She knew that confidence was going to make all the difference. Charity lacked the willpower to hold out against the way Tina was forcing her suggestions on her. “You love me.”

Charity let out a small whimpering sound, and shook her head from side to side very slightly. She was close to waking up, but Tina could sense she was also close to giving in.

“Listen to me,” Tina repeated firmly. “You agreed to listen to me, and to follow my instructions. Didn’t you? So, listen to me now. You. Love. Me.”

The poor, hypnotized girl whimpered once more, but then slumped even more heavily than she had done before. She nodded.

Tina couldn’t help but giggle a little, as sweet victory sent a rush of endorphins through her head. “You love me,” she said again.

“Yes,” Charity replied in a small voice.

“Say it,” Tina instructed. She needed to drive the message home, making sure the suggestion she was imprinting took a firm hold on Charity’s mind.

“I love you,” Charity echoed obediently, in a slightly hesitant voice.

“Again.”

“I love you.”

“Again.”

“I love you.”

“Again.”

“I love you.” By now, Charity had grown comfortable with the idea. The hesitation in her voice was gone.

“Good. That’s very good, I’m very proud of you.” Charity shivered in pleasure slightly, eager for praise. Tina shivered too. It was all she could do not to moan. Watching this girl’s mind warp in response to her words was devastatingly hot. It was tempting to give in to her body’s urges and start pleasuring herself then and there, but Tina resisted. She was far from finished. “Now, since you’re an imaginative girl, I’m sure you can picture something in your head for me. Picture a dial, with numbers going all the way around it, from one to ten. And this dial, it measures the strength of your feelings for me. Are you picturing it?”

“Yes,” Charity replied, her voice still distant and her face expressionless.

“What number is the dial at?”

“Four.” That was pretty high, given that they had only recently met, but not surprisingly so, given that Tina had just been drilling into Charity’s head that she was in love with her.

“Good, that’s very good,” Tina said encouragingly. “Now, I want you to imagine the dial slowly rising through the numbers as I count, the strength of your feelings increasing along with it. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes,” Charity answered, although she sounded a little unsure.

“Good. Let’s begin.” Tina started to count slowly, giving Charity lots of time to acclimate to each change. “Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten.” Tina’s grin grew so wide she was showing teeth. “Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen. Fifteen.”

That ought to be enough, she decided. Breaking the scale like that probably wasn’t necessary, but she figured there was no harm in making sure her suggestions took root nice and deep. Instilling Charity with such powerful feelings of love was the one part of Tina’s brainwashing she hadn’t tried before. She’d had the idea after realizing that she’d found her last few bimbos strangely unsatisfying. For a time, she’d wondered if she was simply growing out of the whole idea, but no, that wasn’t it. She was simply tired of the fact that the bimbos she created were never truly hers. She supposed she shouldn’t be surprised that after making girls dumb, slutty, and perpetually horny they ended up fucking everything that moved, but it irked her nonetheless. Tina had tried making them obedient and ordering them not to sleep around, but it turned out that they just couldn’t help themselves. Tina had come to the conclusion that she wanted a bimbo that was truly hers, that was devoted to her in every way, and she’d decided that what she was doing to Chastity was the best way of doing that. She’d never been one for subtlety in her hypnotic conditioning.

“How do you feel?” Tina asked, after finishing the count and giving Charity a moment to adjust to her new feelings as they rippled through her mind, forming new pathways and associations. Tina knew everything was connected when it came to thoughts and feelings. Drive one single idea home hard enough, and the rest would take care of itself.

“Good.” The breathy, slightly awe-filled tone to Charity’s voice was all the confirmation Tina needed to know that her suggestions had worked perfectly.

“Wonderful.” For the first time in a while, Tina was feeling truly excited at the thought of turning someone into a bimbo as she began her usual brainwashing routine. “Now, Charity… no, I think you’ll be ‘Cherry’ from now on. Understand? Good. Cherry, I need you to imagine something else for me. I need you to think about the color pink.”

* * *

Two weeks later, Tina was on cloud nine. She was walking home after a long, hard day of work, but thanks to the cute bimbo hanging on her arm, her stress was already melting away. Cherry—or Charity, as she had formerly been known—had changed beyond all recognition. Tina’s hypnotic suggestions, reinforced by repeated trance sessions, had burrowed deep into her mind, and with Tina’s help, she’d been transformed both inside and out.

First had been her hair. Tina had taken Cherry to her favorite salon and had them bleach her hair a platinum blonde. She hadn’t even needed to ask—the beauticians in there knew exactly what to do when Tina brought in a new girl. Pale blonde suited Cherry well, Tina thought, especially paired with the striking eye makeup and fuck-me red lipstick she’d made Chery start wearing. Her clothes had been next. All the baggy hoodies and shapeless sweaters Cherry had worn before were gone, replaced with wardrobe that would previously have made Cherry blanch in shock. At that particular moment, she was wearing a frilly, bright pink, low-cut, off-the-shoulder minidress that barely reached her thighs. It hugged her hips scandalously, and the straps around her shoulders were so loose her chest was threatening to spill out of it, which was particularly obscene given how obvious it was that she wasn’t wearing a bra. She wasn’t wearing panties either. Cherry had been willing and eager to show Tina that the moment she’d come to meet her after work. Not wearing underwear wasn’t a specific suggestion Tina had made, but she certainly hadn’t been disappointed to learn that Cherry had become so ditzy she usually forgot about it. It had been equally gratifying to discover that her assessment of Cherry’s hidden curves had been completely correct. The feeling of Cherry’s perky tits pressed up against Tina’s arm as her loyal, loving bimbo squeezed her tight as they walked was putting a fresh spring in her step.

And the fact that Cherry was loyal and loving, rather than merely obedient and desperately horny, was the icing on the cake. Cherry had eyes only for Tina. Of that, Tina was certain. No matter how horny and pent up her new girlfriend was, she never seemed even remotely tempted to succumb to the many, many people who had taken her for an easy lay and tried to pick her up. Cherry was hers, and hers alone, and Tina could already tell she wasn’t going to get bored of that any time soon.

“Hey,” Cherry said suddenly, drawing out her words like a schoolgirl. “You should, like, totally hypnotize me again tonight!” She giggled at the mere thought, sounding like a perfect airhead.

“Sure, babe,” Tina replied, grinning happily and squeezing her bimbo’s shoulder, eliciting further giggles. “I’d love to.”

“Yay!” Cherry looked overjoyed. Tina was deeply amused at her reaction. One of her favorite parts of the way she’d brainwashed her was that Cherry knew full well what Tina had done to her. She just enjoyed it far too much not to embrace it wholeheartedly.

“Although,” Tina teased. “I’m not sure you can get any more bimbo than this. Look at yourself, babe. You’re already so dumb and ditzy. Completely brainless.”

“Hey!” Cherry mock-protested, pouting even as she shivered with arousal at being degraded. “That’s, like, totally not true! I know, like, all kinds of stuff. Like, um… y’know, stuff!”

“Oh yeah?” Tina planted a quick kiss on Cherry’s cheek. “Then I guess we better fix that, huh? Make sure we finish getting rid of all those smarts you worked so hard at school to get?”

“Yes!” Cherry moaned—a little too loudly. As a pair, Tina and Cherry turned a lot of heads, especially thanks to Cherry’s frequent outbursts of moaning and giggling. Today was proving to be no exception. Tina noticed that in particular, they drew a lot of appreciative glances from other lesbians, who seemed to get a kick out of the stark contrast between her, futchy and a little punky, and Cherry, a femme, bubblegum bimbo. Tina liked the way they looked. She enjoyed being able to show off Cherry as her prized arm-candy, and she liked some of the longing stares she received from girls who picked up on the dominant vibes she exuded.

She caught the eye of one such girl, who looked in their direction in response to Cherry’s moan. She was short and a little chubby, with long, curly hair, and she was walking in the opposite direction, across the street. Her head turned at the sound of Cherry’s moan, and her eyes widened in surprise. But once she’d taken in the sight of Tina and Cherry and the way they were clinging to each other, and the way Cherry was moaning and giggling, she blushed and, probably without even realizing it, slightly bit her lip at once side. Once they’d been looking at each other for a moment, Tina winked at her and smirked. In response, the curly-haired girl blushed deeper, and returned Tina’s smirk with a shy smile.

“Hey,” Cherry whined, tugging petulantly at Tina’s sleeve. “Cmon, hurry! I, like, really super need you to melt my brain right now.”

“OK, babe.” Tina reached over to pet Cherry’s head for a moment, which seemed to placate her. One of the side-effects of her conditioning was that Cherry could be a little childish when it came to receiving attention, Tina had noticed. “We’ll be back at my place soon.”

Tina quickened her pace a little, happy to indulge her eager new pet. She glanced back over the street, hoping for one last little flirtation with the curly-haired girl, but unfortunately she’d passed them by. Tina didn’t really feel disappointed, though. How could she, when she had Cherry to toy with to her heart’s content? With that thought in mind, she led her bimbo the rest of the way home. It wasn’t far, just a couple of blocks, and as she climbed the steps to her apartment she was really relishing the prospect of taking off her shoes, getting Cherry to fetch her some food, eating, cuddling, and then hypnotizing Cherry and having some amazing sex. It sounded like a perfect evening, and one that was sure to alleviate all the weariness that had been piling up on her all day. Unfortunately, she reflected, hypnotism couldn’t solve all her problems.

Almost the moment they were inside Tina’s apartment, though, things started to turn strange. Tina bent down to remove her boots, and when she stood up again and turned around, she found herself face-to-face with Cherry at an uncomfortably close distance. She froze instinctively, uneasy even though she wasn’t sure why. Cherry was smiling, as always, but there was a strange, manic intensity in her wide, vacant eyes. Tina kept waiting for her to say something, but she didn’t.

“Um—” Tina began after a moment, worrying that she’d accidentally made a serious mistake while messing with Cherry’s head.

“Hey, babe?” Cherry clasped her hands behind her back and started to lean over to one side, pressing her chest forward and continued to stare strangely at Tina. “You must be, like, soooo totally horny, right?”

Tina blinked. “What?” It was the last question she’d been expecting.

“C’mon,” Cherry giggled. “You are!”

“Uh, not really.” Cherry was probably just really eager to fuck, Tina reasoned. “I’m a little too tired to feel horny right now, actually. Maybe after a hot meal and a little time to take the weight off my feet. Sorry, babe.”

To Tina’s surprise. Cherry didn’t back off. Instead, she pressed her face even closer to Tina’s, staring deep into her eyes. Tina, uncomfortable, started to back away, but immediately ended up with her back pressed up against the wall. “Are you, like, really sure?” the bimbo pressed.

“Yes! I am!” Tina protested. She didn’t understand the strange situation she seemed to have found herself in. “What’s with you, babe? How did you get that idea in your head?”

Cherry tilted her head almost forty-five degrees to one side, and kept inching towards Tina. “Oh, it’s nothing.” She giggled again. “I just, like, kinda noticed you were, like, kinda staring at that girl back there.”

“Huh?” Tina had already almost forgotten. “Oh, her? Babe, that was nothing.”

“Hmm…” It seemed to take Cherry a long moment to process that, and Tina was just about to say something when Cherry straightened herself and started walking away. “Come on!” she called back happily. There was a light-hearted skip in her step, the frilly, short skirt of her dress bouncing as she walked, as if nothing had happened. Tina blinked again. Had she just imagined all of that? That was what it felt like. Maybe she should take a look in Cherry’s head later, just to make sure nothing had gone off the rails.

“Cherry?” Tina called out, starting to follow her. “What are you doing?”

“Sit down, silly!” her bimbo replied. “I’m, like, gonna get you some food!”

Tina followed Cherry into the large front room of her apartment, where she had a small kitchen, a TV, and a couch. Cherry was already busying herself in the kitchen, so Tina went over to slump down in front of the TV. She wasn’t watching it though. Instead, she was watching Cherry, searching for any sign of the strange intensity that had possessed her just moments before. There was nothing. After a few minutes, Tina decided she was probably being paranoid. It seemed silly of her to keep obsessing over it instead of simply enjoying the fact that, after the end of a long day, her hot, brainwashed, bimbo girlfriend was making her dinner.

“Sooo,” Cherry said, drawing out the sound like a valley girl as she walked over to hand Tina a beer from the fridge, which Tina gratefully accepted. “Do you, like, think I should start curling my hair?”

The question was unexpected enough that it almost made Tina spit out her first sip of beer. “Huh?”

“Or,” Cherry continued, “I could totally gain some weight, if you think that would be, like, hot.”

“Babe.” Tina was beyond astonished. “Where is this coming from?”

“Oh, yknow,” Cherry was twirling her hair with a finger innocently, but when she glanced at Tina, her gaze was anything but innocent. The manic intensity that Tina had taken note of before had returned. “I was just, like, um, thinking about that girl.”

Tina rubbed her forehead with one hand and sighed. “Jesus. This again?”

“It’s just that you were, like, totally looking at her.” Cherry giggled. She was smiling broadly, but it didn’t quite reach her eyes. “And I figure, yknow, that there was probably something about her you, like, super liked! And since I sooooo want to be, like, the bestest bimbo and girlfriend ever, I wanna know about it.”

“What? No, babe.” Tina smiled reassuringly. “You are the best, I promise. You look fucking incredible, and now that I’ve made you just the way I want, I wouldn’t change a thing.”

“Yeah?” All of a sudden, Cherry started getting uncomfortably close to Tina again. “So you, like, do wanna fuck me?”

“Um.” Tina sensed something was off, but she wasn’t sure what she could say besides: “Yeah, of course.”

“Yay!” Cherry’s voice turned breathy. “That’s super good, because I, like, really really need it.”

Without warning, the bimbo started clambering into Tina’s lap, a predatory hunger replacing the normal vapid docility in her eyes. “Woah, woah!” Tina exclaimed. She hadn’t expected this. She wasn’t surprised to find that a bimbo like Cherry could be a little aggressive when she was really pent up, but this was more than that. It was too intense, and it set a strange feeling in Tina’s stomach, even if she couldn’t put her finger on right now. That, combined with the undeniable allure of the bimbo currently grinding her ass into her body was making her uncharacteristically flustered. “I-I didn’t mean right now!”

“Aww.” Cherry pouted, but she didn’t stop. “But I just, like, can’t keep my hands off you! I love you so much, Tina. Like, soooo much. I bet I can really get you going. I just, like, wanna make you so crazy you totally can’t even keep your hands off me. Can’t even, like, not look at me. Don’t you want that, babe?”

“I, uh…” Tina had no idea what to say to that, and it was rapidly becoming hard to think. Cherry had turned in her lap, cuddling into her, pressing her chest earnestly against Tina’s body and looking up at her with a manic, needy, almost desperate look on her face. Now, Cherry’s tits really were spilling out of her dress, and it was impossible for Tina not to notice how hard Cherry was underneath it.

“Please?” Cherry whined, her plump, bright red lips parted slightly. “I totally need it. You should, like, let me show you what I can do for you. Let me show you how good I can be for you. You won’t need anyone else, babe. So, please!”

Tina was sorely tempted to give in to the extremely desperate, extremely fuckable bimbo right in front of her. It seemed almost ridiculous not to. And yet, she held back. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but something in her gut was telling her that she needed to be very careful. Ultimately, she decided to put her foot down. “Cherry, I said later. I’m sorry, but I need a little time to relax first.”

Cherry went very still for a moment, and Tina found that she was instinctively bracing herself for something. But then, Cherry got off Tina and stood up. “Sure,” she said, sounding every bit her usual, bubbly, bimbo self. “Like, whatever you say! I’m sorry for being so dumb and silly.” She giggled playfully, a familiar sound that managed to set Tina a little at ease—but only a little. “Later.”

“Thanks.” Tina was relieved that Cherry seemed to have been placated. “Now, would you mind fixing us some dinner, babe?”

“Of course!” Cherry exclaimed gleefully. She started walking back over to the kitchen, but after just one or two steps, she paused. Tina had the absurd impression of cogs turning in Cherry’s head, even though she knew she’d made the bimbo such an airhead that any difficult thinking was almost impossible for her. “Wait,” Cherry said after a moment, turning. “Um… I know I’m just a dumb little bimbo, but I think I’ve, like, got a real good idea!”

“Yeah?” Tina replied indulgently, despite herself. “You’ve been thinking, babe?”

“I know. Oopsy!” Cherry said, giggling. “But, no, like, for real!”

“What’s your idea?” Tina asked, curious.

“You wanna relax, right?” Cherry walked back over to the couch. “Well, it’s always, like, super relaxing for me whenever you trance my silly brain away.” She giggled again. “Soooo why don’t I, like, hypnotize you?”

“You? Hypnotize me?” Tina wanted to laugh. The idea was hilarious. She couldn’t imagine Cherry being able to keep her thoughts together for long enough to get through even the shortest induction. “Babe, no offense, but I’m pretty sure you don’t know how.”

“I do!” Cherry protested, and pouted for a moment, puffing out her cheeks. “I’ve been, like, paying attention when you do it to me and stuff. I can remember it super well!”

“Huh. OK.” Tina was a little surprised to hear that. “But even so, I’m not sure. I’m more about the giving than receiving when it comes to hypnosis, yknow?”

“Oh, I totally know.” Cherry giggled. “But it won’t be like that, silly! I’m just gonna help you relax. That’s all.”

Tina took a few moments to ponder it over. She’d allowed herself to be hypnotized a few times before. Almost every hypnotist had, just for the sake of understanding the feeling. She’d found that she was pretty susceptible but didn’t really get much out of it, but as Cherry had pointed out, it could be very relaxing. And even if Cherry couldn’t pull it off, it could be amusing to watch her try. So then, why did Tina feel so reluctant? She quickly realized it was because of the way Cherry had been behaving. Something just wasn’t right with her today. Tina couldn’t put her finger on what or why, but that warning feeling in her gut was telling her that letting the bimbo play around inside her head was a bad idea. After a few more moments, though, Tina decided she was overreacting. A little strangeness wasn’t a big deal. She had a good thing going with Cherry, and she didn’t want to ruin it by being paranoid for no reason. Besides, Cherry loved her. She’d made sure of that. Given how much Cherry loved her, Tina couldn’t possibly imagine that the bimbo would be capable of doing her any harm.

“You know what?” Tina replied eventually. “Sure. Sounds kinda fun.”

“Yay!” Cherry clapped her hands together excitedly. “OK so, like, move over a little and let me sit next to you.”

“Oh. You wanna do this right now?” Tina was a little taken aback. She’d assumed they’d at least wait until after they got some food.

“Mhm!” Cherry nodded vigorously. “You know what they say! No time like the, um… uh… y’know, whatever they say.”

Tina laughed, set at ease by Cherry’s obvious ditziness. “Well, alright. Since you’re so cute and eager.”

Cherry giggled once more, and sat down on the couch next to Tina. “You ready?”

“Sure.” Tina nodded. “So, how do you wanna do this?”

“Let’s, like, start with your breathing,” Cherry replied immediately. Tina had been expecting more fumbling and hesitation, but apparently her bimbo really did know what she was doing. “Just focus on your breathing, ’kay? I want you to take a whole load of deep breaths for me. Nice and super, super deep. Totally filling your lungs up, like, every single time. In. Out. In. Out. Y’know, just like you showed me? I know you know what I’m talking about super well, since you always make me do it, so you’re totally gonna be really good at it.”

Tina obligingly turned her attention to her own breathing, allowing her natural rhythm to slow and deepen. She found it surprisingly easy, tired as she was. Listening to Cherry beginning to hypnotize her was more relaxing than she’d expected. Her bimbo had made her voice nice and soothing, and Tina found it very comforting to listen to. She could easily imagine herself drifting off that way.

“Great job!” Cherry praised her. “So just keep doing that, ’kay? Make sure you’re doing that, like, all the time, cause it’s gonna help you go super, super deep! Just like we want.”

Tina nodded slightly, smiling happily.

“Yay! Now, I want you to, like, think about your body and stuff,” Cherry continued. “’Cause, we want you totally relaxed, right? So you should just let all your muscles totally relax! I know you worked super hard today, so you’ve probably got, like, tension and stuff in them. That super sucks. But we can, like, fix it! Just, y’know, think about letting all that bad stuff go, and picture yourself, like, sinking into this super comfy couch, while you keep that breathing going.”

It was the easiest thing in the world for Tina to do as Cherry suggested. The couch beneath her was so soft and so comfortable, and Cherry’s presence right besides her was incredibly warming and soothing, and as she listened to Cherry’s induction it felt perfectly simple and natural for her to let all the strength and strain drain from her body, her bimbo’s words easily lulling her into a light, pleasurable trance.

“Wow! You’re doing so well!” Cherry exclaimed. “OK, so, now, we’re gonna do a visual fix… fixa… um, one of those inductions where you look at stuff, ’kay?”

Tina nodded, smiling in amusement.

“Great! So, look into my eyes.” Cherry giggled at the cliche. “Just, like, stare super deep into my eyes. Aren’t they real big and round and deep and pretty and stuff? I bet you’d totally love to look at my eyes forever.”

Tina nodded again. Her eyelids had been drooping as a powerful, soporific haze started to wash over her, but the moment she looked into Cherry’s eyes, she couldn’t dream of looking away. Her gaze was trapped by them. They really were pretty. She felt like she’d never get tired of staring into them. Cherry might have been a dumb bimbo, but there was a whole world in her eyes, ready to swallow Tina up.

“Gosh! You’re doing so well! I’m so happy!” Cherry sounded overjoyed. “You seem super relaxed already, so I think it’s time for you to go down. I’m gonna count down from, um, five. I know you normally count from ten, but I might, like, get confused or something.” She giggled. “When I say ‘zero’, I want you to just, like, let go of everything. OK? Let everything go, and just like, go under hypnosis for me. I know you can do that super easily.”

Tina tried to nod, but found she couldn’t. Her muscles had already become so weak and drained that even remaining upright was hard. She did, though. She needed to keep staring into Cherry’s eyes. Despite her lack of response, Cherry seemed to sense that she understood what she was saying.

“OK then! Let’s get started. Five.”

At that moment, Tina realized something was weird. She didn’t know what, but it was there. A distinct sense of strangeness, of wrongness.

“Four.”

What was it? She couldn’t figure it out. It was just a feeling, but it was bothering her.

“Three.”

As Cherry counted down, Tina felt more of herself slipping away. Through it all, though, she still felt troubled by whatever was wrong.

“Two.”

Her trance was deepening rapidly. Her worry was now starting to slip away too, swallowed up by the deep, endless trance she was succumbing to. But what remained of her mind couldn’t stop searching for the source of her concern.

“One.”

At the very last moment, she figured it out. It was Cherry’s eyes. There was something inside them. It was the same manic, desperate intensity she had noticed before, but a hundred times stronger and more vivid. Earlier, she had barely glimpsed it, and had dismissed it as nothing. Now, she was staring into the very eyes of obsession. It was so strong it scared her, and what was scariest about it was that it was all directed at her. She tried to stir, fearful without really knowing why, but it was too late.

“Zero,” Cherry said, with an air of finality. “Bye bye!”

Tina’s eyes slammed shut, and trance claimed her.

* * *

Tina felt fuzzy as she entered the hair salon, Cherry clinging to her arm as always. She’d been feeling fuzzy a lot lately, a calm, sleepy feeling that clouded her thoughts and made it hard to focus on anything for more than a few seconds at a time. It hadn’t caused her any major problems—so far—but she felt like she’d been sleepwalking through each day, only muddling through because she was functioning on autopilot. Fortunately, every night for the last week or so, Cherry had been hypnotizing her, and that was helping. At least, she was sure it was helping. She couldn’t think of exactly how it was helping, and she couldn’t remember feeling any clearer or more alert after being hypnotized, but she was sure it was helping.

“Hey Tina,” called out Danielle, one of the beauticians working there. “What’s up? Your new girl need some more bleaching already? I’m surprised to see you again so soon.”

Tina froze in her tracks. Why was she here? What was she doing here? Why had she come to the hair salon? She realized she couldn’t remember. Was it Cherry’s hair? She looked over at her bimbo girlfriend. Cherry’s pale blonde hair was still immaculate, her darker roots barely showing through at all. That wasn’t it. But, then, what was?

“Hey, um, Danielle,” Tina replied uncertainly as she tried to recall why she’d made the decision to come to the hair salon today. There must have been something. It was so frustrating that her head still felt like it was full of cotton wool. She just couldn’t think. “It was, um…”

Danielle approached, inspecting Cherry’s hair. She was familiar with Tina’s preferences, and probably had an inkling of her usual modus operandi, although she almost certainly didn’t know the full scope of how exactly Tina turned girls into bimbos. “I’d be happy to touch her up if you want. I know the way you like ’em. Hardly seems necessary though.”

“Right,” Tina agreed slowly. “Yeah. That would be… that would be good.” She couldn’t bring herself to admit that she didn’t know what she was there for.

From her side, though, Cherry giggled as if she’d just said something funny. “No, silly!” she chirruped. “That’s, like, not what we’re here for.”

“Oh. Right.” The moment Cherry said it, Tina realized she was completely right. Unfortunately, she still couldn’t remember what they were there for. “We’re, um…”

“Oh my god.” Cherry giggled again. “Did you forget again? You’re, like, a total airhead lately!”

Uncharacteristically, Tina found herself blushing slightly, and even squirming a little. “I… I guess it slipped my mind.”

“Dummy!” Cherry exclaimed. Danielle, watching their exchange, looked deeply confused. “We’re here for you. Remember?”

“Oh yeah.” It was all coming back to Tina now. “Yeah… we’re here for my hair.”

“You are?” Danielle seemed surprised by that too. “But you came in for that just last week. Your hair is just fine.”

“Um…” Tina was left at a complete loss for words.

“Remember?” Cherry prompted, after letting her stew in her own confusion for a few moments. “You were gonna, like, go blonde!”

“I… I was?” Tina found it hard to accept that. It was so unlike her. And yet, now that she’d heard Cherry say it, it felt true. It felt right. Denying it felt somehow absurd and impossible in equal measure. “Um. Yeah, I was.”

Danielle raised an eyebrow. “All the way? Like her?” She gestured to Cherry.

“Yeah,” Tina found herself saying.

Danielle raised her eyebrow even higher. She looked so skeptical Tina thought she was about to interrogate her further, but then she just shrugged and said: “Well, OK then. Take a seat, I can fit you in right now.”

Danielle started to lead her over to one of the salon chairs, but Tina didn’t follow. She found herself strangely reluctant to, even though she couldn’t figure out why. This was what she’d wanted, after all. She remembered that now. And yet, it felt wrong. So deeply wrong that part of her wanted nothing more than for her to turn tail and flee as fast as her legs would carry her.

“What are you waiting for?” Cherry asked her, tugging impatiently at her arm.

Tina smiled at her. “Sorry,” she said warmly, and let Cherry lead her over to wear Danielle was waiting, bottle of bleach in hand.

* * *

Something was wrong.

Tina was certain of that. It had taken her a long time to come to that conclusion, but now she had, she wouldn’t let it get away from her. Something was wrong. The realization had been growing and growing ever since she’d been to the hair salon with Cherry a few days ago. Why had she gotten her hair bleached? Why had she started using the makeup she’d bought for Cherry? Why, right now, was she wearing a pink crop top, a skirt, and a little, pink, heart necklace instead of her usual dark, futchy attire? She could remember making each of those decisions. She could remember wanting those things. But when she tried to remember the reasons and the context, the pieces just wouldn’t fit together. It was that damn fuzziness in her head. Far from getting better, it had grown and grown in intensity. It was more like blaring static than cotton wool now, drowning out all her thoughts. And yet it was somehow pink. It felt pink. Tina wasn’t sure how something like that could feel like a color, but it did, and it felt like pink. Always pink. It was always pink, inside her head.

“Hey there!” Cherry called out, as she came over to nestle next to Tina on the couch. Tina couldn’t really remember sitting down there. “What’s up?” Cherry asked, sounding like her usual, cheerful self. “Wow. You seem, like, super out of it right now? You should totally let me hypnotize you again. It’ll help.”

“Um… no, actually.” It took Tina a staggering amount of effort to refuse, but she managed it. Cherry was at the confluence of all her worries and fears. The bimbo was doing something to her. She didn’t know what, or why, but she was. It was the hypnosis. It had to be. As hard as it was to accept, it was the only possible explanation. She needed to stop letting Cherry into her head, just for a little while, until she recovered some of her senses. “I… I don’t think that’s helping right now. Maybe we should take a break from it. Just for a little while.”

“Huh.” Cherry cocked her head to one side, staring intently at Tina. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong, babe,” Tina replied hurriedly. She didn’t want Cherry to know she was onto her yet. “I just… want to give it a rest for a little while. Temporarily. Just to see how I feel.”

For a long moment, Cherry went still and silent. When she spoke again, she sounded like just as much of a bimbo as ever, but there was something else too. An intense, menacing undertone that Tina had never truly heard before. It was a little like how she’d sounded when she’d been acting weird the week before, but a hundred times stronger. “So you, like, figured it out, huh?”

Tine went rigid as an awkward, unsettling quiet settled over the room. She considered denying it, but from the way Cherry sounded, she somehow knew there’d be no point.

“Cherry?” Tina ventured eventually. “What… what have you been doing to me?”

Cherry slowly rose to her feet again, and pivoted to stand in front of Tina. “Oopsy daisy! I thought I was being, like, super careful. Guess I slipped up! I’m, like, not as good as you. Probably ’cause you made me such a bimbo.” She giggled.

“Cherry!” Tina repeated, now even more alarmed. She managed to sit up, but it was far more difficult than she’d expected. “What. Did. You. Do?”

The smile slipped from Cherry’s face, and without it, the undeniable madness in her eyes was all the more menacing. “I had to fix you, my love.”

“F-fix me?” Tina’s stomach tightened. “What does that mean?”

“I love you.” Cherry’s eyes had grown so wide, wider than Tina would ever have thought possible. “I know you, like, made me love you. Even I’m not that dumb! But it’s still, like, the way I feel, y’know? I love you, and we were totally meant to be together! You made me that way. We need to be together.”

“W-we are!” Tina protested. It was dawning on her that this was all her fault. She’d done this. Her reckless, arrogant manipulation of Cherry’s feelings was the only possible explanation for this. Why had she had to push her feelings so far? What had she been thinking? Unfortunately, Tina knew she hadn’t been thinking. She’d been caught up in her hypnotic power trip.

“Yeah!” A happy, giddy smile returned to Cherry’s face, and she giggled and spun around a few times on the spot as she was momentarily lost in happy thoughts, the hem of her frilly pink dress lifting as she spun. But when she came to a halt again, she looked more serious. “But you just, like, couldn’t stop.”

“Couldn’t stop what?” Tina asked, afraid of the answer.

“Looking.” As she said that, she got very close to Tina, the crazed intensity in her eyes completely unavoidable. “You’re always looking at these other girls. Always. Staring at them, and flirting with them, and stuff. And I see it, y’know? I’d never look at any besides you, Tina. I love you so much. So, like, what am I supposed to think? It just hurts, y’know? You’re, like, the only one I ever need, Tina. So I should be the only one you need, too.”

“Oh my god…” Tina whispered. She’d had no idea that what she’d done to Cherry was capable of creating such a powerful obsession. Now that it had, she couldn’t even begin to fathom what Cherry might be capable of.

“Sooooo, I was thinking,” Chery continued, her words interspersed with manic giggling. “And I came up with, like, a super good idea. A suuuuuper good idea. I know I’m, like, a bimbo, but even I can have good ideas sometimes, right? See, I thought, why don’t I just do to you, what you did to me? Cause then, we’ll both be totally totally in love! And you’ll be, like, way too dumb to do anything about it.”

“Oh my god,” Tina repeated. That was why she’d been so fuzzy all the time. Cherry had been turning her into a bimbo! What she found scariest about that was how long it had already been going on for. A week, perhaps longer. That was bad. Extremely bad.

“It’s too bad you figured it out.” Cherry reached out to stroke Tina’s cheek. Tina didn’t have the strength to swat it away. “But it, like, doesn’t really matter. It’s totally too late to stop it.”

“W-what?” That was the last thing Tina had wanted to hear. Her heart was pounding now, and she was trying her utmost to fight through the fog in her head and think of a way out. She wasn’t having much success.

“I’m already in your head, silly!” Cherry exclaimed. She sounded delighted by the idea. “You’re mine now.”

Tina should have been utterly dismayed by that, but instead, it gave her an idea. In her head. That was it. That was something she could use. Cherry may have hypnotized, her, but she’d hypnotized Cherry too. “Cherry, listen to me,” Tina began, trying to keep her voice as calm and soothing as she could. “Find your center. You remember that, don’t you? Find your center, and breathe. Breathe for me.”

Those were the first words of the induction she’d used on Cherry many times. Immediately, she could see Cherry start to sway, her eyes becoming spacey and vapid. “Woah,” the bimbo murmured, giggling absently. “That feels, like, really good.” Tina felt a surge of energy. It was working. Or so she thought, until her hopes were dashed just a moment later. “Good thing I, like, took some pre… pre… I was, like, ready for it.”

“Nice and deep,” Tina continued desperately, knowing this was likely the only chance she would get. “Breathing so deep for—”

“Pink pop!” Cherry called out brightly.

To Tina, hearing those words was like being hit by a freight train. She slumped back into the couch, strength draining from all her muscles. Instantly, her thoughts were scrambled to mush. The induction she was reciting was completely gone. Instead, when she opened her mouth, all that came out was a faint, nervous giggle.

“W-wha… wha…” was the most Tina could manage, the hypnotic trigger robbing her of all her senses.

“Oh my gosh!” Cherry clapped her hands like an excited child. “That worked, like, soooo well! Yay! I’m, like, such a smart bimbo.” She giggled. “See, I totally knew you’d figure stuff out sooner or later. So, I put one of those trigger thingies in your head!” She giggled, clasping her hands together. “And now, I’m gonna make you even more of a bimbo than me!”

“W-wait,” Tina mewled. “I—”

“Pink pop!”

This time, the giggles burst out of Tina in a flood. She couldn’t help herself. She could feel her mind emptying, her thoughts dissolving and blending together in an indistinct, pink haze, and it felt so good. The light-headed rush it gave her made it impossible not to giggle in delight, especially since she was already starting to forget why she’d been so scared and high-strung in the first place.

“Doesn’t that feel good?” Cherry was bouncing up and down slightly, thrilled by her own success. Her eyes, though, still shone with a burning madness. “Y’know, it kinda sucks that I have to do this to you. I liked it better when you were in control. But you just, like, couldn’t stop looking at those other girls. So now, I’m gonna be totally in control from now on.”

Something about that struck Tina as wrong, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. She couldn’t think about anything at all, in fact. She found herself moaning softly as she shivered and writhed, suddenly drowning in arousal and heat.

“You’re gonna make, like, such a pretty bimbo!” Cherry was grinning from ear to ear as she spoke. “We’re barely getting started. I can’t wait for you to be, like, totally pink and totally slutty. Just like me! We’re gonna be soooo cute together. Just you wait. I’m gonna get you the cutest, frilliest little dress ever!” Somehow, her eyes seemed to grow wider still. “And we’re gonna be together forever.”

“N-no,” Tina moaned instinctively, even though she could barely remember what she was protesting against.

“Y-e-s!” Cherry countered, in a sing-song voice. “Here, let me just… pink pop! Pink pop! Pink pop!”

The triple dose of her bimbofication trigger was enough to make Tina’s mind completely blank for several, long moments. It took her even longer to regain any real sense, and even once she did, she found she could barely remember her own name. Everything was pink, and it felt so good. Not only was she so airheaded she couldn’t think, she was so turned on that it was impossible for her to focus on anything at all except for her own body for more than a second or two at a time. At almost the same moment, Tina and Cherry both noticed that between her legs, her cock was harder than it had ever been before in her life.

“Wow!” Cherry said saucily. “All for me? I’m, like, so flattered!” She giggled. “Why don’t I take care of that for you?”

Before Tina could say or moan another word, Cherry was kneeling before her and lifting her skirt, eager to get at her throbbing girlcock as quickly as possible. Tina didn’t resist. She had the vague feeling that she should, but that was nothing compared to how incredible the prospect of Cherry wrapping her skilled, plumped-up lips around her cock sounded. Sure enough, once Cherry had removed her panties and started to suck her dick, Tina was instantly in heaven. It felt amazing. She’d received blowjobs from Cherry before, of course, and had trained her girlfriend for it extensively, but the way her mind was addled and empty was taking her pleasure to another level she’d scarcely been able to imagine before. There was nothing in her head besides pure, raw bliss.

“Oh, you like that, huh?” Cherry teased, gratified by Tina’s long, loud, eager moaning. “Yeah? See what I can do for you? This is, like, all you need. Silly bimbo!”

Tina couldn’t stop moaning and giggling. Weakly, she reached out and placed her hands on Cherry’s head, encouraging her girlfriend to deep-throat her. Cherry was more than happy to oblige, her gag reflex long-since suppressed by hypnosis. Feeling her cock hit the back of Cherry’s throat was the best thing Tina had ever felt. It was the only thing she could think about. She couldn’t remember who she was. She couldn’t remember that she was supposed to be the dominant one. She couldn’t remember why she’d been so alarmed, or even that she had been alarmed. All she knew was pleasure. Her mind, overwhelmed by the intensity of what she was experiencing, was giving up on everything else, allowing her intelligence to slip away without a fight. And the dumber she got, the better it felt.

“Y’know, this was, like, actually so easy,” Cherry tittered. She was now rapidly pumping Tina’s cock in and out of her mouth, easily accommodating the way Tina was wildly thrusting her hips. Cherry might have been worshipping Tina’s cock, but it was undeniable that Cherry was the one in control. She was setting the pace, changing up her technique to keep Tina constantly desperate and needy. Tina could do nothing more than moan and write as Cherry pleasured her, at the mercy of whatever the bimbo chose to do. If she’d had enough of a mind left to speak, she would have been begging pathetically for release. “Maybe you, like, wanted to be a bimbo all along.” Cherry giggled at the thought, while Tina moaned shamelessly at how degrading it was. “Lemme know how this feels, ’kay? Pink pop.”

Tina’s back arched as she screamed with pleasure. The trigger had felt good before, but now Cherry was sucking her cock at the same time, it was nothing short of mind-blowing. Normally, Tina prided herself on her endurance. As a dominant, she loved railing her submissives for hours at a time, and she often enjoyed keeping them under desk while she was browsing or playing video games, simply enjoying the constant pleasure of their worship. Now, though, she couldn’t hold out. The pleasure was too much, and her shattered, dumbed-down mind was incapable of any restraint or willpower. Moaning pathetically, she came. She didn’t say anything, but Cherry seemed completely prepared. She deep-throated Tina as the orgasm hit her, greedily swallowing each load as Tina’s cock throbbed over and over again, pumping cum into the bimbo over and over again. It was the best orgasm of Tina’s life, and the longest-lasting. Despite her eagerness to swallow it all, Cherry couldn’t stop a little of Tina’s massive cumshot escaping her lips and trickling down her face, some of it even dripping down onto her chest. Tina’s vision blurred completely as she was cumming, but once she was able to see again, Cherry looked like a caricature of a bimbo slut, drenched in cum, her bright red lipstick completely ruined, and her slutty, pink dress having slipped off to expose her tits, which were also slick with Tina’s seed.

“Wow, babe,” Cherry exclaimed giddily. “That was, like, so fucking good! I love your cum. But I think it would be, like, super fun if maybe you were gonna be drinking some of mine too from now on.”

Tina just nodded. Her mind was too broken for anything else.

“OK,” Cherry continued. “That trigger is, like, super fun and all, but I think it’s time for something a little more… permanent. What do you say, my love? Wanna be a total bimbo with me forever?”

“Yeah,” Tina moaned. Why wouldn’t she? Why wouldn’t she want this pleasure to last forever? A tiny little voice at the back of her mind was screaming at her to refuse, but she quashed it with ease. After all, she loved Cherry, and this was clearly what she wanted.

“Good girl!” Cherry’s praise, still delivered in her usual vapid, valley girl voice, made Tina shiver. “Then, all you gotta do is look into my eyes.”

Cherry stood up and clambered into Tina’s lap, locking her gaze onto Tina’s. Tina stared back, transfixed. It took little more than a few seconds of eye contact before she was feeling distinctly drowsy.

“That’s right,” Cherry simpered. “Breathe for me. Nice and deep. In, and out. In, and out.” Cherry giggled happily. “Now, we can be together forever! I love you so much.”

“I… I love you too,” Tina murmured as she drifted off into trance. Now that she was staring into Cherry’s eyes, she could see the furious, passionate mania there once more. This time, though, it didn’t cause any alarm. Tina had already forgotten what she had been afraid of, and what she was supposed to be holding on to. And so, with her brainwashed lover in her arms, Tina gave herself to trance and allowed herself to be brainwashed too, fully content with the thought that from that moment on, they would be utterly, fanatically devoted to each other, and neither of them would have a truly free or intelligent thought ever again.

* * *