The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Piper’s Forever Home’

TAGS: MC, MD, MF

WARNING: This work of fiction may contain elements including but not limited to the weird, cruel and unethical. Reader discretion is mandatory.

Piper Poe does her very best to get adopted.

Chapter Two — Bimbos Are For Life, Not Just For Christmas

“What can you tell me about the girl in cage 14?” King asks, leaning over the front desk to get the attendant’s attention.

“14, huh?” Rick goes, flipping through some pages in a binder. “Oh! Piper! Sweet little thing. Exceptionally affectionate, though not very bright, not in the least. She’s got a lot of play in her, but she’s a handful—both hands full if you know what I mean—and she requires a lot of attention. And she gets pretty frisky around redheads, so if you know any, tell ’em to watch out.”

“My neighbor has a red headed daughter.”

“Well... give her fair warning.” Rick chuckles. “Piper is probably going to try to mount her.”

As he goes through the binder, King notices Rick’s hand is bandaged, and it wasn’t when King arrived. “Everything okay, buddy?”

“I’m fine, sir.” he nods, with a little sigh. “Comes with the job.”

“Did... Did Harley bite you? She’s done that before.” King tries, adding “I’m sorry if she did.”

“Even if that were so, sir, I wouldn’t be legally allowed to talk about it.” Rick insists, but from the way he talks and shoots King that knowing look, it’s obvious he’s hit the nail on the head.

“Well, uh...” He considers asking about Harley again, but Rick doesn’t seem to be in a talking mood. “How did Piper end up here?”

“She belonged to a nice old man who sadly passed away. His old lady didn’t want her hanging around afterwards, just didn’t wanna keep looking at her, look after her... so she brought her in.”

“Poor little thing.” King says. “I hope she’s not too lonely here.”

“She’s made a few friends here but... Well, they’re not here anymore.” Rick shrugs. “So there were Chloe, Penny and Coco, they tended to stick together. There was also a Pepper at one point but she got adopted by a nice family who wanted to do one better than getting their boy a new car.”

“She had a lot of friends, huh?”

“Oh, we had to break up Pepper and Piper every time we left them alone—they did not get along, not even a little bit. Pepper was very jealous of other girls and she’d start pulling hairs over nothing... To tell you the truth, I’m glad we got rid of her quick. Piper’s very sociable and Pepper... wasn’t. At all. Pepper would pick fights with the other girls and Piper would step in and protect the girls from the jealous brat.”

“And the friends?”

“Chloe, Penny and Coco ended up being sold to a dairy farm just outside Hidden Hills a week ago because of their sizes, L, K and K respectively. They’re cattle now at Grizly Dairy, run by some very nice people. They generously donate monthly to our shelter...”

“That’s subtle.” King chuckles.

“Well, do us a favor and think about it. We work hard out here.” Rick smiles. “These girls don’t feed themselves.”

“Has she been here long?”

“Since the start of the year. She’s been brought back twice already. Very pretty but, not very bright, and she needs a lot of supervision. Plus, she’s very, very frisky, and that puts some potential new owners off.” Rick goes over. “Both times she was adopted, she was brought back the next day.”

Then Rick leans over the front desk.

“You like her, don’t you?” he grins. “Do you think you can take her to her forever home?”

“First... I’d like to get in her cage.”

“I bet you do.” he chuckles. “Yeah, let me take you back there. You’ll like her, she’s really sweet.”

Rick gets out from behind the front desk and opens the doors for King again.

“Just so you know, we can’t let you mount any of the girls here... but you can of course mount them however much you like when you adopt them.” he says, making it obvious they get a lot of time wasting perverts here. “If you try, you’ll get banned for life and we’ll put you on a blacklist so you won’t get into any other shelters, either.”

“I’m not like that.”

Rick sighs. “Just... something I gotta say.”

King grins. “I know. Rules exist for a reason. Got any good stories of rule breakers?”

The man takes a taser from his belt to show it to King. “We get a couple perverts in every couple weeks. It’s why many of us carry these... to keep the girls safe.”

They make their way to the corridor at the far end of the facility. Again all the girls stand at attention by the fronts of their cages, watching the men come by.

“Hey, do you get a lot of volunteers surrendering here?”

“Three or four a week.” Rick shrugs. “More on and after the holidays, and at the end of each semester, coinciding with exams going badly. Family drama gets out of hand, girls don’t wanna go back there... they end up here. And we take in every last one of them. There’s a sister facility in every province in the country and last Christmas Eve alone, all facilities combined, we got 181 runaways volunteering to be bimbofied. And that’s literally just December 24th.”

“Holy shit.” King gasps. “I understand why you say you can’t spend too long on just one girl.”

“Yeah, well... the quicklist is a necessary evil, I’m afraid.” he sighs. “I wish it didn’t need to be this way but, depending on their history and personality, we gotta ‘list’ one in five... to one in four out of every girl that gets processed.”

King opens his mouth to speak, but Rick stops him with a gesture.

“Best not to think about it.”

King nods. “I’ll... try that.”

“We get runaways for all kinds of business. When they can’t handle a divorce, or a parent remarries, or there’s a new kid... or they don’t get accepted into college, or don’t get into Yondervale Farms...” Rick sighs. “One time we got this really pretty blonde because she got a B+ rather than an A in Chemistry, and it ruined her perfect scholastic streak. Poor kid had a meltdown and now she’s a Type 4 for one of her horny former classmates.”

“Yikes.” King blinks. “It’s—that—big a deal?”

“To them it is. Anyway, here we are.”

They reach cage 14, and Piper is trembling with excitement as the door to her cage is unlocked, and King steps inside.

“Watch out, she’s very frisky!” Rick warns, adding “Especially if she likes you.” He’s staying in the corridor where it’s safe.

“I’m sure I can handle it.” King chuckles.

He shrugs. “If you say so...” The tone of voice confirms it’s something he hears often, and equally often so in mistake.

Almost immediately as King comes in to hug Piper she reaches out to wrap her slender arms around his neck and pull herself up against him, trapping him face-first into her cleavage. Her hands on the back of his head, keeping him forced between those heavenly melons as she pulls herself up off the floor by his massive male form.

And the scent of her strawberry perfume is... mesmerizing.

“That’s how they make friends.” Rick chuckles casually from behind the wire fence. “Don’t worry, just hug her. It’s how they try to curry favor with each other.”

“Does it mean she likes me?” King asks, his voice muffled by those incredible melons.

“What do you think?” Rick chuckles. “We had a stubby, rounded guy come in here last week and take a liking to her but she started howling for help. Bimbos are like people in that they too have preferences. We can’t just let anyone adopt any girl. We have to make sure the pet’s into the customer, too.”

Piper lets go, allowing him to breathe freely again, and turns to rub her round butt against King’s groin, taking his hands and planting them firmly on her massive, delightfully soft breasts. She tilts her head back, her lips begging for more kisses.

King is more than happy to oblige, as he digs his claws into those mounds, the skin bulging between his splayed fingers, and he dances his hips up against that perfect ass.

Rick chuckles. “She likes you. Hey, pin her against the wall, she’ll get a real kick out of that!”

King does just that, and Piper starts to moan and squirm, pulling at his belt.

“No, Piper. Just play, no mounting.” Rick urges from the corridor. “That goes for you too, sir.”

Piper isn’t the only one who wants it, though. King is dying to get inside this girl, and he has no intention on hiding it.

Especially how Skylar got him all worked up, and how attractive Piper is... he can’t resist.

“I like her... I’ll take her.” King grins.

“Right, well, I must legally inform you that you have a week to change your mind, and we’ll take her back and return the adoption deposit, no questions. All you’d lose would be the administration fee... which, yeah, I said I’d let slip.”

“No, no. I don’t wanna put you out.” King chuckles, his hands sliding up and down Piper’s hourglass frame. “Never cheap out on a first date...”

Her hands slide down the front of his pants and she gasps, squeaking in delight as her nimble fingers grip his monstrous erection. It makes her eyes sparkle in joy as her pink tongue licks her lips in anticipation.

“Down, Piper. You’ll get some soon enough.” Rick says, snapping his fingers almost in front of her face, getting her attention. “Be a good girl and come with us. You’re going home.”

She smiles and says something, but it’s not really a word. At least, it’s clearly an indication of happiness, but you won’t find it in the dictionary.

Clinging to King’s broad arm, she walks alongside her new owner towards the front desk, though Piper is shown through a separate door where Sara and Skylar are. Sara takes Piper by the hand to prepare her for her adoption, and just as the door closes King can clearly see Skylar slowly lick her lips at him, winking seductively.

His rock hard monster throbs and aches in his stretched pants. “So, uh... When can I...?” he asks, nervously.

Rick chuckles. “Backseat of your car in the parking lot is a popular choice. Just be careful where you pump your girls, there’s still obscenity laws in effect, you know. Though, there’s a bunch of bimbo parks where you can just mount her in the open. She’ll love those, she enjoys the exercise, and meeting and playing with other bimbos.”

He follows Rick to the front desk again, and tries to think about whatever he can to keep his mighty need to breed under control.

With a chuckle, Rick starts to type up Piper’s adoption forms. “You know, some people come in to surrender their unmanageable daughters and expect us to pay them for the pleasure. They’re always so surprised when we hand them the bill for the administrative work when they’re expecting a cheque.” Rick hands over a clipboard with adoption paperwork. “Speaking of which, I’ll need you to sign these.”

King looks the documents over, reading every word. “Anything medical I should know about?”

“She’s had all her shots, she’s chipped for identification, and she’s taken really well to the bimbofication treatment, so she’ll be a hundred before she looks a day over twenty... um...” Rick says, going through her file. “It says here she has Sopite syndrome.”

King scratches his temple. “Sopite syndrome... Is that dangerous?”

“I don’t know. Hang on, I’ll Doogle it.” he replies, tapping on the keyboard. “Oh. It’s, uh, harmless. Basically she gets sleepy in vehicles on long rides.”

King is relieved. “Oh. Anything else?”

“Stress-induced somnambulism.”

King blinks. That one he knows. Sleepwalking.

“Doesn’t sound too bad.”

“Well, best be sure she’s safe even when she’s supposed to be asleep. Don’t want her tumbling down stairs in the middle of the night...”

King nods. “I’ll be sure to keep an eye on her.”

“And she’s scared of the dark.”

King stops in place. “You’re joking. How old is she?”

“Neural bimbofication affects different girls in different ways, and fear of the dark is very common in Type 4 bimbos.” Rick explains. “Complete darkness is very stressful for little Piper.”

“Well... I mean I guess I can figure something out... I probably have a nightlight or two from when Harley was little...”

“Don’t worry about it, we’ll arrange a basic little nightlight for you. It’s got a sensor on top so it switches on when it gets dark.” Rick chuckles. “It’s common in Type 4 girls so we’re prepared for it.”

Rick puts a nightlight on the front desk. It’s nothing but a large white wall plug with a dome bulb on the end, and a black sensor on top.

“It’s orange.” King notices. “Shouldn’t it be blue or something?”

“Blue light keeps you awake. Orange, or even red, is the color of the sunset... or sunrise, depending on the time of night. It’s better, either way. I’m out of the red ones I’m afraid.”

King puts the night light in his jacket pocket when Piper is brought in by the nice lady from before. She has a small cylindrical canvas bag with her, with her stuff inside. Different clothes and such.

“Here we are.” she says with a smile, “All ready for her trip to her forever home... hopefully.”

“We’ll try our best.” King winks, as Piper’s brought to his side.

“That’s the paperwork done.” Rick says, taking the clipboard back. “You’re ready to pick out a collar. And when you take her anywhere, be mindful of any possible bimbo leashing laws. Like, Central Plaza Mall, you’ll get fined if you let your pet bimbos run free, even if she’s wearing her collar.”

“Which collar do you want, Piper?” King asks his pet, holding her hand as he leads her by the whole rack of collars, in different materials and colors.

She takes a while to look them over, the tip of her tongue between her lips, just staring.

“That one.” she finally says, pointing with the hand he’s holding, picking a pink leather collar with a wide metal hoop on the end. Her voice is sweet and pleasant, and she appears wholly innocent.

“Oh, so you can talk!” King teases, putting his arm around Piper. “Go ahead, put it on.”

She reaches out to take the collar from the wall and brushes her long white-blond hair out of the way of her neck, to strap herself up nice and snug. With her arms up to collar herself, her large, round breasts bounce beautifully in place, swaying side to side as she gets comfortable in it.

Then King smiles as he looks at her, looking like a good pet should, and pats her ass. “Go find a nice leash that matches your pretty collar.”

She giggles and hops off, looking around the leashes while King finishes with Rick.

“I don’t want to twist your arm, but, girls like this tend to do better if they have regular contact with other girls like them. So if you wanna take her back to visit the other girls here, that’s fine, though perhaps finding a bimbo park close to your home where she can make new friends is best. Or, you could consider taking in some more girls.”

“You mean like that Chloe, Penny or Coco?”

“I’m afraid those are gone already. Some folk from a dairy farm came by and wanted our three ‘biggest’, you know?”

“I know a park not too far from where I live.” King nods. “Anything else?”

“Uh, yeah. She’s an active girl, so if you have anything she can use to work out, that’d be great.”

“I have a home gym.” King smiles. “I’m sure she’ll like it.”

“She hates regular bras, too! She’ll only wear tight sports bras and lacey push-up bras. And she’s really drawn in by other girls like her who are even top-heavier than she is!” Rick explains on. “Well, I’ll give you a little book with some shelter girls dos-and-don’ts for the rest. If you have any questions, you have our number, right?”

“Right.” King says, shaking Rick’s hand. “Thanks a bunch!”

Piper returns with a shiny chain leash, with a pink leather loop on the end. “This one.” she says a little shy, putting on an excited smile.

King settles the money order with his credit card and leaves the Landon Hamilton shelter for wayward girls with the most adorable girl he’s ever seen on a leash, and she’s looking more excited about it than he is.

Piper waves adorably with one hand at Rick by the window, smiling. It’s not the first time she’s leaving the shelter, but hopefully this time will be the last.

He lets her in the car and she opens up the door with both hands, looking a little clumsy as she’s doing it, so he decides to step in and help.

Piper smiles as he holds the door for her, stuffs the canvas bag onto the floor before the passenger seat, and she crawls up on the seat like a child would. Then she keeps her arms raised at her sides and says “Seat belt!”

King smiles, and leans over to secure his new pet with the seat belt.

Seeing that she can make him do things by calling for them, she tries “Kiss Piper!” and puckers up.

He’s caught unaware by this cute little girl, and leans in for a nice, long kiss. It makes her blush and squirm in place.

What a day! Got rid of a pain in the ass, got a cute girl’s number, and bought one to take home with him to keep!

Thinking about it, he shoots Skylar a text. ‘Do you want to say goodbye to Piper before I leave?’ he asks, though the real question is, of course, do you want to see—me—before I leave?

‘OMG wait’ she replies.

King waits with his hand on Piper’s lap, which she holds with both hands, waiting patiently alongside her owner as she’s buckled up snug. “Stay?” she asks, just a little nervous.

“We’ll leave in a minute.” he smiles. “I’m going to say goodbye to someone first.”

The sound of a heavy door on squeaky hinges opening comes from the side of the building, and Skylar walks onto the parking lot.

“You know, Piper Poe’s a real prize... if you know how to treat her right.” Skylar says, her eyes traveling up and down his muscular form.

“What can I say? I have an eye for quality.” he replies, eyeing up the adorable bimbo technician right back.

Skylar walks past King and climbs up onto the doorstep of the large luxury SUV to end nose-to-nose with Piper. “Now be a good girl, okay?” she says, kissing Piper on the lips, which makes the pet giggle adorably.

At this rate King’s erection’s going to leap out of his pants...

“Good girl. Bye Sky!” she returns, and kisses Skylar square on the lips, holding her for a good five full seconds.

Skylar blushes a smile. “Maybe I’ll be seeing you real soon, sweetie...” she says, glancing over at King.

“Well, how about tomorrow, after work?” he offers. “Dinner?”

“I work Fridays until six... can you pick me up here?”

“Can’t wait.” he returns. “Do I get a kiss, too?”

She rolls her eyes smiling and, still standing on the doorstep of the massive automobile, lets King embrace her, planting their lips together for a firm, serious kiss.

She embraces him back, standing on the tips of her toes to reach for this tall, handsome man’s lips, latching on to his broad shoulders. He’s not just twice her age—thirty-nine to her nineteen—he’s twice her size, too.

His hands travel from her back to her ass, gripping those round buns tightly, pulling her closer against him.

There’s a bit of tongue going on, but two seconds into it Skylar stops. “Wait. Not in front of Piper, she’ll get jealous.” she says, removing his paws from her rump.

Piper doesn’t look jealous at all... though she is getting rather frisky.

When Skylar steps out of the car, she turns to Piper and smiles. “Hope to see you again, sweetheart!”

“Bye Sky.” the bimbo giggles again, and blows the cute technician a kiss.

“I gotta get back to work. See you tomorrow...” Skylar says, biting her lip, and putting her hand on King’s thick arm, feeling the muscle. She bites her lip as she just starts at his arm, which he flexes for her delight. She seems to enjoy it quite a bit, letting out a soft moan.

He watches her walk off, her ample butt barely contained in those scrubs.

What a great day he’s having... and it’s not even noon yet.

If only he could get rid of this pesky erection—though he’s in no mood to deflower this beauty of his on the backseat. Rather, he gets into the car and drives off, unable to keep from glancing over at beautiful Piper as he returns home, her massive breasts jiggling with even the lightest bump in the road.

In under five minutes, she’s asleep, her head resting against the window as she’s all limp in place.

Part of him just wants to reach out and grab one of those hefty breasts, but she’s so adorable when she’s asleep, he doesn’t want to wake her up.

Such a beautiful flower.

Fuck, he thinks, I gotta do something about this boner.

He steps a little harder on the gas.

Just a few kilometers on, he passes a sign. ‘Newfield Bimbo Park’, it reads, with some pictograms beneath it, one of which is of a female figure on her knees before a male figure with his hand on her head, and his dick in her mouth. It’s a rudimentary icon but it’s highly recognizable.

It’s a little out of the way, but it’s closer than home.

King takes the exit and, in just a few minutes pulls up on the parking at the entrance to the park.

She’s still asleep as he turns the engine off and comes around to her side to let her out.

“Hey, Piper... wake up, sweetie.” he says quietly, his hand on her shoulder.

She wakes up with a yawn, and stretches her arms out in front of her, pressing her hefty breasts together for a moment.

“Home?” she asks, looking confused. She was expecting to see a house of some sort.

“This is a park.” he says, gently tugging her leash after unbuckling her seat belt. “Do you wanna go for a walk?”

“Home.” she says, slightly pouting. She was looking forward to seeing where she’d end up.

“Yes, soon. But I wanna stretch my legs a bit.” he says, tugging the leash gently again.

“Home.” the pout increases.

He reaches out and caresses her cheek. She tilts her head into his hand, and starts to suck on his thumb.

King doesn’t stop her.

In fact, it feels pretty nice. Such unrelenting affection from this girl, basically a stranger to him, who’s ready and eager to devote her entire life to him, her owner, her Master... what a change.

He’d have been happy to get Harley out of his life, but this girl’s the complete opposite.

His erection hasn’t relented since Skylar worked it up. The sucking’s not helping... it’s only making things worse for him.

“Come now, good girl.” he tries.

The mention makes her perk up her attention. It works a little too well, as her hands reach out to rub his impressive bulge, and bite her lip. She’s getting herself all worked up, and he hasn’t gotten her out of the car yet.

The yoga pants won’t work, though. He reaches down to her canvas bag and opens it, going through her things. There’s a few clothes in there, though not much... thankfully what he needs, he finds.

“Can you put this on for me?” he asks, handing her a short pleated skirt.

Her expression is... hard to read. She’s not against the idea, not at all, but he can’t tell whether or not she realizes the implication of what’s going on, what’s being asked of her.

Instead, she gets out of the car and puts the skirt on, as King goes to the trunk to stash her bag out of sight. She swiftly hands him her yoga pants, which he puts in the bag before closing the trunk again, and takes in the sight of her slender legs under that short skirt.

He can already imagine himself putting his head between those thighs.

Thank fuck he gets to mount her in just a minute or two.

“Good girl.” he smiles, taking her leash and leading her into the park, locking the car with his remote control fob.

She latches on to his muscular arm, following obediently and eagerly as he walks her into the park.

The place is well-maintained and completely fenced off by thick bushes and trees, leaving no lines of sight from outside into the park. Adjoining it is a regular park with a pond to feed the ducks and a playground, but from here on it’s pet bimbos and their owners only.

He stops at the gate to go over the rules. No children, of course, obviously. No noise after 10pm. No littering. So far it’s all regular stuff.

The bottom half is in smaller text and is more relevant to his needs. He goes through it quickly, just to make sure.

Piper tries very hard to read, and at one point she was quite good at it, but since her bimbofication she really hasn’t been able to enjoy a good book like she used to.

“Park.” she says.

“Yes, sweetheart. We’re at the park.” he smiles.

According to the sign he can mount his pet bimbo all he wants and have her service him, though he must keep her leashed. Bimbos caught fighting will have their owners fined steeply. Yadda yadda... no more than two pet bimbos per walker.

A man walks alongside his leashed pet bimbo—more plastic than girl at this point—out of the park, and nods to King. “Nice weather for it.” She’s walking noticeably oddly, but King can’t tell if that’s from some rather rough pumping or from all the augmentations the man’s had done on her.

King nods back, a little nervous. “Yeah.”

“Oh, first timer or something?” the man chuckles. “Just don’t get too excited and wild, and don’t hurt her.”

“Right.” King nods. “I’ll remember that.”

“Man, just go in there and fuck her.” he burst out laughing, and continues walking his pet to his car to leave.

Time to put this beautiful girl’s lips to work!

Entering the park, there’s a large open grassy field with three people there, each with a bimbo pet. Two of them are sitting on a bench, getting sucked off, having a conversation with each other, and the third is lying on his back on the grass, his pet riding his cock.

The sight is getting Piper all frisky, squirming in place as she clings to his arm. King, however, remains nervous. It feels like his first time all over again.

She points at the man getting mounted and looks at King with a demanding puff.

For a moment King thinks she doesn’t like the idea of a girl like her being fucked in public... but then she starts to rub her thighs against his leg.

She’s jealous.

“Do you wanna ride my cock, sweetie?” he asks, petting her head.

“Cock!” she pops, pulling at her leash to lead him towards the grass.

King would have loved a blowjob, but if she’s demanding more he’s in no mood to refuse. She seems quite adamant about it, tugging his sleeve with both hands, and groaning adorably.

He chuckles and follows her to the middle field, getting down on his knees on the grass, and then laying down on his back. “Well, okay then. Now what?” he teases, the leash grip looped around his wrist.

She pounces him, straddling his waist as her fat, round tits press flat against his broad chest. Her lips come down to kiss him, as she rubs her entire body up against his torso, and his hands reach for her round sculpted rump.

Her hands somewhat clumsily fiddles with his belt buckle, mostly out of excitement, though she does eventually manage to free him from the garment and moves on to his button jeans.

In the end she just tugs it firmly, growling as her lips stay fixed to his, and his hands travel from her ass up her back, just feeling her.

With a tug she gets his underwear out of the way and grips his massive dick firmly, directing it to her dripping lower lips and, with simply pulling her thong to one side, lets it slip into her moist pussy, stretching her walls around that huge cock.

“B-Big!” she groans, panting out in an obvious, lusty moan. Her body trembles, but she sits down on that big dick, lowering slowly as the tip pokes her cervix with just half of it swelling inside her.

Her hips roll and gyrate, panting as she raises herself off his chest by her arms, leaving her fat tits free for him to reach up and grab. Those plush melons bulge between his splayed fingers, as he finally frees them from their sports bra prison, and he takes in the sight.

They’re perfect.

Her cervix opens and his cock becomes trapped inside her womb, as she bounces herself up and down, her massive breasts jumping in his grip as she furiously pounds herself on that ramrod.

Groaning. Grunting. Grinding.

This absolutely crazy girl is working that dick harder than he’d ever thought possible, and in just seconds he’s ready to blow. It takes all his concentration and will to not erupt into her mere seconds after she starts her dance.

She’s upright, hopping, her arms up, hands going through her hairs. Breasts bouncing, pussy tightening. Eyes crossed, toes curled, mouth open, moaning, panting, squeaking. Her hands on his chest, her pelvis jumping up and down on his cock.

Can this girl really want it even more than he does?

He grabs her shoulders and pulls her close, making her squeak out a giggle as he rolls over on top of her and starts pounding into her tiny form, making her squirm in delight and moan out loudly with his rod punishing her insides.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” she yells out in delight, her tones turning to squeaks the harder he rams into her.

Her slender legs wrap around his waist, her fingers claw at his back. She pulls him down on top of her, and aches to feel him penetrate deeper inside.

His thrusting into her tight pussy makes her bob in place against the grass, scooting over as she’s dragged across the field inch by inch.

Her eyes flutter as she moans out in orgasm, squirting wet against his groin, and he can’t hold it anymore either, unleashing a hot torrent of thick seed into her womb. The deed is done. She’s truly his now.

“Good girl.” he praises her, making her look at him with purest affection, laying there trying to catch her breath, with her owner still rock hard inside her.

Gently she reaches up and kisses King on the lips, and settles in as if for a nap, her arms wrapped around his head, trapping him face-first between those massive breasts.

He opens his mouth and sucks one up, slurping over the nipple and gently digging his teeth into that soft, flawless skin.

It’s impossible to stop. He’s still rock hard and returns to pumping into her soft guts, making her growl and claw at his back. His load is spent, but he’s not done with this girl as she trembles through another orgasm underneath her large owner.

She looks at him, her eyes full of delight and lust, as if they’re alone in the world. She plays with his hair, looking him up and down as she settles into place as he drops himself on top of her, both of them spent.

With some effort, trying to catch his own breath, he pulls out of Piper’s drenched pussy, both of them panting side by side as he rolls onto his back next to her.

Looking at the sky, clouds passing by.

What a beautiful day.

Piper leans up, and looks like she’s about to say something, but instead just grabs her owner’s fat cock and stuffs it into her mouth, sucking and slurping eagerly on that meaty rod with her little tongue rubbing the shaft firmly.

King might be done but his pet sure isn’t.

Those large breasts rubbing up against his waist, her chin teasing against his abdomen, her lips around his base, and her nose tickling his hefty sack.

Her hand wraps around his balls, as the other arm steadies the bimbo against his torso, as his hand reaches down to grab her ass and feel her up as she bobs her head up and down on his rod. She shows no intention of stopping any time soon.

Slurping, slobbering, drooling. Moaning loudly as she devotes her whole self to that big fat dick. It is her God, and she is its devout worshiper. She exists to service her owner, and nothing more.

King puts his arms up, resting his head on his hands as he relaxes on the grass. Meanwhile, the man who let his bimbo mount him comes by, chuckling.

“She’s a feisty one!” he calls out.

“Just got her today!” King replies. “Should’ve done this ten years ago!”

“Well, congratulations! Just don’t let her get used to doing whatever she wants.” he insists. “The owner’s in charge, or you’ll spend every waking hour running after her putting out one fire after the other.”

There was no way he’d let Piper become the new Harley. Not that he figured she would, she’s much too affectionate for that anyway.

But he tugs the leash. “Down, Piper.” he instructs.

Piper moans and keeps sucking.

“I said down, Piper!” he tugs again.

She lets go of his cock and pouts. “Please? Please, master, please?”

King reaches down to pet her head. “No, Piper. Master is tired.”

She puffs but obeys, straightening out her top and panties as she crawls over to rest next to him, right up against him. He puts his arm around her and stuffs his intimidating size back in his pants, and zips up.

Then he leans over to kiss her on her head, making her squirm and giggle.

“Good girl, Piper.”

Her hand grasps weakly at his muscular frame. She seems quite happy, smiling like that, and she rests her head on his shoulder.

His hand rubs along her back and side, even onto her round buttocks, just enjoying her body, as he takes a moment to relax.

After a while, he smacks her butt and asks “Do you wanna go home?”

Rather than reply, she crawls up onto his large body, dragging her breasts over his chests and across his face, those warm plush orbs pressing over his eyes and blinding him as she giggles, then rests her bosom on his forehead and her thin waist is above his mouth.

“Kiss.” she teases, wiggling in place, her hips dancing against his pectorals.

So he does just that, gently pulling her by the waist, kissing her belly button, making her coo out in delight.

He grabs her ass with both hands, keeping her pinned in place as her licks her exposed waist, sucking onto that soft skin as she squirms. Dragging his tongue across her navel slowly.

She moans out, finally being let to crawl away, and they both rise to their feet, with King tugging the leash.

“Good girl.”

Piper giggles and blushes. She can’t take her eyes off him, all worked up and frisky. Her legs are a bit wobbly as she follows her owner by the leash to the car.

Biting her lip, smiling. Lusting after Master.

When King reaches the car and helps Piper inside, his phone buzzes. A message. Three lovely little words, nothing more.

‘I own her.’

Sounds like Saige’s gonna be just fine...

King gets in the car with an even bigger smile. It’s such a nice day, and everything’s going so well.

“Home?” Piper asks, wanting to know where they’ll be going next, blinking with a smile all her own.

He nods. “Home.”