The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Plain White Tank Top

Authour’s note: Originally posted on my blog at tfsplash.tumblr.com. Enjoy!

“Yes, Dad. I’m fine.” Sarah walked from the kitchen to her gaming room with her phone pressed to her cheek. She was reaching the tail end of her weekly phone call with her dad. “Seriously, I’m fine. Yea, rent’s high here, but I’m making do. Don’t worry!” Week after week and without fail, he’d make sure to offer her money before they finished talking. Sarah would never tell him that she was struggling. He had so much to worry about back home and she didn’t want to be yet another financial burden on him.

Ding dong!

Just as she sat down at her computer desk, the doorbell rang.

“Oh! Someone’s at the door, Dad. I gotta go! Yep! I’ll call you next week. Love you. Bye!”

Sarah rose from her desk and quickly pranced to her front door. She was expecting a package from one of her viewers and she didn’t want the delivery guy to leave before she could receive it. Her viewer, Rasha_Fan, had promised it would increase her donations on stream and, with rent due at the week’s end, she wanted to make sure she could use it immediately.

She opened the door and smiled at the delivery man. “Hi!” she said enthusiastically. Being in her early twenties and the only occupant of her apartment, Sarah knew she should be more cautious about opening the door to strangers, but her parents had always taught her to be pleasant and welcoming. After she moved to a big city from her small town, it was still a hard habit to break.

The delivery man did very little to disguise himself checking her out. His eyes seemed to linger on every inch of her body. Sarah was traditionally attractive and wasn’t unfamiliar with quick glances, but she really didn’t have the curves to excuse his extended gaze on her body. She felt a little uncomfortable watching him ogle her. He was easily twenty, even thirty, years older than her, and dressed in his company’s uniform. He seemed fit and handsome enough to be able to attract women his own age, so Sarah had no idea why he was spending so long checking her out. She was just wearing sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt, after all. She shuddered to think about what depraved fantasies he held as a delivery man.

“Ummm...is that package for me?” she asked, desperate to break the awkward silence. She pointed to the small box in his hand.

That seemed to snap him from his lustful daydream. “Oh! Right! Yes,” he said, and he fumbled the box slightly before presenting it to her. “Here you go!” His eyes were finally looking back at hers.

Sarah took the box, a little unsure of what to think of the delivery guy. “Thanks,” she said warily. He let go and stood back a bit. They spent considerably too long looking at each other waiting for someone to make a move.

“Do... Do I have to sign something?” she asked.

“Oh! Uh, nope! You’re all good!” he gave her a curt wave and then turned around to leave.

“Ok,thanks!” she said, maintaining her cheerful disposition despite being reasonably unsettled by the weird interaction. She started closing the door.

“No problem! Have a good day, Sarah!” he called out while he walked away.

Sarah closed the door and quickly went to her kitchen for a knife to open the package. Once open, she reached in and pulled out what appeared to be a perfectly plain white tank top. It was definitely underwhelming. She wasn’t sure what to expect from Rasha_Fan’s miracle top, but she anticipated it would feel like more than just a simple cotton top.

He had promised it would send her donations through the roof, though. Apparently, it would display a message from anyone who tipped at least $100 at a time. Their message would just magically appear on the shirt. She didn’t know how it worked exactly, considering it looked and felt just like a plain white tank top and didn’t have a single wire or microchip in it, but Rasha_Fan promised it would work. He said it was some kind of nano technology, but that’s all he would say. His explanation felt a little hand-wavy, but Sarah knew she wouldn’t understand it anyways. Rasha_Fan even said he’d give the first tip to test it, and guaranteed her $1000 if it ended up being a dud.

Sarah knew a good deal when she saw it. If it actually worked, she knew people would tip tons due to the novelty alone. If it didn’t work, well $1000 for wearing a plain white tank top on stream sounded like a great deal. It wasn’t even the lowest she had stooped for tips.

She wasn’t an idiot. She knew that a large portion of her viewer base were men trying to get a glimpse of a hot girl playing video games. While she definitely didn’t consider herself a “hot girl,” it was abundantly clear that some of her viewers did. She used it to her advantage once or twice when money was tight, but it always made her feel disgusting afterwards. As Sarah pulled the tank top over her head, she thought back to some of the outfits she wore. Even just a low cut shirt that showed a bit of a lacy bra was enough to generate extra donations and she hated herself for abusing her gender like that.

She thought back on those desperate times and looked down at the perfectly respectable tank top. Things could be worse. “Here goes,” she thought and switched her stream on.

“Hey guys, Rasha here,” she waved at her camera, “Today might be an interesting stream because—”

Ding! Her stream alerted her that there was a tip. True to his word, Rasha_Fan tipped her $100 with the message, “I love Rasha_Fan.”

Sarah looked down and watched in awe as the words appeared on the white shirt. It honestly looked like magic. She smiled in excitement and read the message again, shaking her head as she did. She couldn’t believe she was going to have to wear that message until someone else sent her a large donation.

Sarah laughed and looked back at her camera, “Yep, there it is. Anyone who donates more than $100 will get their message on my shirt until the next tip edges it out. So while I’m playing Minecraft you can have your name or whatever emblazoned across my chest!” Sarah glanced at the chat. It was exploding in excitement. Rasha_Fan was right, the tank top was a goldmine.

Now she just needed for someone to tip so she could get that silly statement off her shirt, even if she found the message hard to deny. Rasha_Fan had been a longtime supporter of hers. He’d tipped her tens of thousands of dollars, and even though she had never personally met him, she felt a certain fondness towards him. Love? Maybe. She had definitely bonded with him over the years, even if he did have an almost unhealthy obsession with her. He was almost like her own sugar daddy, just without the gross expectations.

Ding! DarkPrince78 tipped $100. Sarah looked down at her shirt and tried to make out the words. It seemed more fun to read it upside down than just looking at her screen, and her flat chest made it fairly manageable. “Tattoos… are… sexy,” she said aloud. He must have been referring to the little heart on her left wrist. It wasn’t something people regularly saw on her stream, but sometimes she talked with hand waves and chat would ask about it.

She knew some people were into tattoos, but for her, the heart was more about the meaning behind it. It was a copy of the heart that her mom would write in notes to her. She’d hide notes in lunch bags, under Sarah’s pillow, in her backpack, and she’d sign each one with a heart. When her mom passed away, Sarah had the heart tattooed on her wrist as a permanent reminder of her love.

“Thanks for the tip, Dark Prince,” Sarah exclaimed and then held up her wrist to show the stream her tattoo. She pointed at it with her right hand. “It’s not much, but I got it wh—” Some movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention and she glanced down at her right arm. Colourful patterns and characters began appearing on the skin of her forearm, almost as if a phantom artist was working at a blistering pace. She watched in horror and disbelief as a half-sleeve of tattoos suddenly decorated her previously bare skin. Sarah couldn’t believe her eyes. She began to panic and yelp.

“Wait. What’s happening here? A-are you guys seeing this? I can’t —”

Ding! Her panic was interrupted by the tip on her stream. Rasha_Fan tipped with the message, “Simply Oblivious.”

Sarah felt her panic immediately dissipate. She struggled to even remember what she was worrying about. Was it something in chat? She looked at the chat log and nothing seemed to catch her eye either. They were mostly rambling on about her shirt and how it worked, normal things to be discussing considering how cool the shirt was. She absent-mindedly itched at her forearm and thanked Rasha_Fan for his donation, honey dripping from her voice.

“What was I talking about again?” Sarah asked out loud. She looked at her donation history and saw the tip from DarkPrince78. “Oh right, my tattoo… Er… Tattoos. Honestly, I find tattoos really sexy, too.” It was true. Tattoos on guys, on girls, and even the ones on herself, she found them all incredibly sexy. If anyone had ink, to Sarah they instantly jumped up a few points in attractiveness.

“I remember putting a lot of thought into my first few tattoos, but it’s like an addiction. Once I found an artist I really trusted, I’d just say that I want a certain character on my arm and let him get to work. I can’t help it. I think they make me look really hot.” Sarah couldn’t help but blush as she revealed that much about herself.

Ding! A tip from Checker625 distracted her. She looked at her monitor to see the message, “I’m So Vain. (I Definitely Think This Shirt is About Me.)”

Sarah chuckled and blushed a little more. She had definitely gotten carried away talking about her tattoos, and Checker was right to call her out. She was confident her viewers wouldn’t mind though, after all, most of them were there because they thought she was hot. Her hand hit a hotkey on her keyboard and switched scenes on her stream to just show her webcam. “Thanks, Checker,” she said, “You all seem to be having fun with this, so why don’t we just chat a bit first before stepping into Minecraft.” Sarah looked at her image on stream and quickly tucked an errant lock of hair behind her ear.

Ding! “Flirty fire crotch,” came a tip from AxlRows. Sarah smiled as she watched her screen to see the words take shape on her shirt. She didn’t know why someone would ever want to see that on a shirt, but if they were willing to tip, she was doubly willing to play along.

“Oh Axel, you naughty boy,” purred Sarah and she played with her long, luscious red hair, “Yes, the carpet matches the drapes, but you should buy a girl dinner first before you talk that way.” She blew a kiss to the camera. Sarah knew that feeding into their sexist, perverted fantasies wasn’t going to get her established as a serious streamer, but it really made the stream so much more fun. Her viewers would say something lewd, and she’d flirt right back. She found it was a dynamic that kept people coming back to her stream. Harmless fun with an added benefit.

At this point, chat was moving so quickly that Sarah couldn’t keep up with anything being said, so she just played with her hair a bit and posed for the stream. She watched herself on her monitor to make sure she looked as sexy as possible.

Ding! “Thanks again, Checker, you’re such a sweetheart.” She looked at the message, “Big Tit Energy? What does that even mean?” Sarah dropped her hair and hefted her mighty bosom. “Are you referring to when I play with them, like this?” She jiggled her tits up and down, shaking them for the stream. Tips lit up her screen, mostly five and ten dollar tips, but apparently her viewers couldn’t get enough of her bouncy boobs. Sarah laughed and shimmied her chest for all the good men watching.

“I already know you all love watching me shake my boobs, it doesn’t need to be emblazoned across my shirt!” She laughed again and leaned in to read more in chat. One hand casually played with the neckline of her new shirt.

Ding!

Reflexively, Sarah looked down at her shirt and tried reading the words that formed. She furrowed her brow as she tried to make it out.

“D—ummm, U... Uh... " She looked back at her monitor and tried reading it from the tip prompt instead. “Dumb and horny? That’s not what… Rasha Fan, baby, there’s something wrong with the shirt thingy! It’s showing up right on the screen thingie, but it’s, like, defs not right on my shirt. Can you fix it? But, umm, oh hey, thanks PixiDust for the tip!”

She squirmed in her seat a bit. Her pussy was throbbing and she was quite sure her nipples were now visibly poking out the material of her tank top. Apparently the stream was really turning her on. Sarah hadn’t remembered getting so turned on by a stream before, but then again, she never remembered getting so many donations either. She surreptitiously tucked her left hand beneath her desk and began rubbing her pussy through her sweatpants. They were already noticeably moist. She hoped no one would realize, but her aching pussy needed the relief.

Her attention stayed fixated on chat, even as her hand stroked her pleasure box. She watched, waiting for her lovely Rasha_Fan to message her back. He had to know how to fix the shirt, and she needed it fixed to keep getting donations. The chat was moving at record pace though, and it was hard for Sarah to see him say anything through everyone suggesting things to put on her shirt. Finally she noticed a direct message in her inbox. It was from her bae!

“You’re reading it upside down,” she read aloud. “Upside down? Why would it be—?” She glanced back at her stream and looked at her video. Her shirt clearly read, “Dumb and horny.” She stared, confused for a few moments before the realization dawned on her. “Oh! Right! When I look down, the words are, like, flipped or whatever. Duh!” Sarah lightly smacked her forehead with her palm and then laughed it off.

“Well that was stupid of me!”

Ding!

“Rasha Fan! Baby! That’s such a big tip. Thank you!” She smiled and blew kisses at her camera, but the changing letters on her top drew her attention to her image on the screen. “Wait! What’s your message? Fans… are the… best… fucks…” Sarah gasped and clapped her free hand over her mouth. “What? That’s not- I wouldn’t! Well…” Sarah’s shocked expression quickly turned into a sly grin. She looked up and to her left, as if imagining something. “Actually I totally would,” she said, “It kinda turns me on thinking about it.” Her left hand started rubbing her crotch with an increased vigor as she fantasized about fucking one of her fans… maybe even Rasha_Fan. At this point, anyone with half a brain watching her stream could tell what she was doing under the desk.

“Like seriously, if a hot guy recognized me in real life and approached me, I might fuck him right there.” She gasped and covered her mouth again. “But that’s what I was going to say! You, like, can’t write ‘fuck’ on my shirt! I shouldn’t even be saying it! Fuck, I said it again! This is supposed to be, like, a all-ages stream or something.”

“Rasha_Fan! Baby! Seriously, change it!”

Ding!

“Oh, thank goodness!” Sarah leaned forward to read her shirt on the monitor. Her left hand stayed affixed on her crotch. “Rated M for Mature? Haha, real fucking funny, babe.”

Sarah leaned back in her chair and pried her hand away from her sweatpant-clad pussy. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked her musky fingers, all while smiling and staring at the camera. Her right hand pushed herself away from the desk as her slick left hand snaked its way under her pants and began working on her needy, wet pussy. She looked at her monitor to confirm her ministrations were visible for all her adoring viewers. Fuck she looked sexy. Her imagination went wild thinking of all her fans with their cocks out while they watched her diddle herself.

Ding dong!

She gasped at the sound and leaned forward to see what her shirt was going to say. She squinted to read the words, but they didn’t seem to change. “Rasha Fan?” she asked, “The thingy’s not working properly again.”

Swiftly, a message appeared in her inbox and she reached to open it. She squinted to read it. “My doorbell?” she said quizzically, “Oh, shit! Someone’s, like, at my door? OK! I’ll go see who it is. Be right back, guys. Don’t have too much fun without me!”

Sarah giggled. She leapt from her chair and licked the juices from her hand as she made her way to her front door. She wasn’t used to getting visitors, but Rasha_Fan said she should answer it, so she decided to make haste.

Ding! AxlRows tipped again with the message, “Big butt slut,” and even though Sarah’s viewers didn’t get to immediately see it, the effects were apparent. Her sweatpants pulled tighter around her waist and her stride produced a repeating jiggle with every step. She reached a hand down to fish her underwear out from between her bubble butt. The thought crossed her mind to buy some thongs when she went to the mall next. They probably wouldn’t bunch up like her cheeky briefs... and they’d probably look better too.

Sarah reached her door and opened it to see her visitor. To her surprise, it was the delivery guy once again. She looked him up and down, much like he was doing to her. He really was attractive for a guy his age. She briefly wondered if he’d still want to play out his internal fantasy from before. She had never fucked a stranger before, but she was just feeling so damn horny. Her pussy tingled at the idea.

She flashed a dazzling, welcoming smile at him. “Hiya, cutie” she said, “Do you have another package for me or somethin’?”

He furrowed his brow and shook his head. “Oh, uh, no. Actually, my name is John and I’m the one who gave you that shirt.” The man pointed at her prominent chest before offering his hand to shake.

She shook his offered hand, but gave him a look as if he’d just stated something plainly obvious. “Well, duh,” she said, “You just dropped it off, like, earlier or whatever.”

He chuckled and replied, “No, Sarah. I’m the one who bought it for you.”

Sarah furrowed her brow in confusion. How could he be the one to buy her the tank top when it so obviously came from Rasha_Fan. Unless…

Her face lit up once again. “Rasha Fan?!” she cried in glee. He nodded his response. Warmth spread throughout her body and she felt butterflies in her stomach. “Baby! How are you? What the fuck are you doing here?” She bounced out her door and gave him a hug and a friendly kiss on his stubble cheek.

“Well, I figured I’d see if you were telling the truth.”

Sarah leaned back, but continued to hold him. She gave him yet another confused look.

“About whether or not you’d fuck a fan,” he said slowly, looking deep into her blue eyes.

Sarah’s face lit up and she nodded emphatically. “Oh, of course I’ll fuck you, Baby! Like, right now?” John smiled and nodded his consent. Sarah squealed in glee and grabbed his hand to bring him inside. She shut the door behind them and was about to turn around to embrace him and start their fun when a sound echoed from the other room.

Ding!

John grinned, but Sarah’s eyes widened in panic. “The stream! I should probably, like, shut it down before we…” she poked at his chest and giggled, “Y’know…”

“Lead the way,” said John and he gave her plump ass a spank.

Sarah yelped and giggled before heading towards her gaming room. John followed close behind. He watched in fascination as her tank top clutched tight against her body and began receding from the bottom, showing a fair amount of her midriff. It seemed like the top itself was melting and shifting around her body. He couldn’t see her front, but he assumed that in addition to cleavage, her tank top now showed a decent amount of under boob as well. It would certainly limit the number of letters that could be written on the shirt, but it didn’t concern him.

He watched as her sweatpants fused around her legs and the length shrank to barely cover her bountiful ass. The fabric of both pieces became a sheer, bright white material, revealing a red g-string and a distinct lack of a bra.

When Sarah entered the gaming room, she announced, “Hey guys! Look who it is!” and pulled John into frame, “This is Rasha Fan,” He gave a small wave to the camera and then took a look at her outfit. The words “Dressed to Impress” were written across her chest and only slightly obscured the view of her nipples through the sheer fabric.

Sarah leaned over her chair and set her hands on the desk, giving the stream an eyeful of cleavage and John an unobstructed view of her luscious ass. He placed his hand on her rump and gave it a squeeze. Sarah wiggled her butt in response. She looked over her shoulder and moaned, “Oh, Baby I can’t wait until you do that while you’re pounding my pussy.” John cocked his head slightly and pulled out his phone with his free hand.

Sarah turned back to her stream, “Anyways, guys, Rasha Fan and I are going to, like, fuck,” she giggled a little with glee as she thought about it. She was so goddamn wet. “So, I’m going to—”

Ding!

Sarah was distracted by the tip and read it out loud, “Daddy’s Princess... Ok. Well, thanks Ra—” She gasped and looked over at John once again. “Oh my God, why did you tip? You’re, like, right here!”

John chuckled and shrugged, “Gotta keep things rolling, y’know? Is it really such a bad thing, Princess?”

Sarah smiled. She stood up and turned to face him. Her hand caressed his chest and she looked deep into his eyes. “Is that what you want me to call you, Daddy?” she asked. John just smiled back. “I can defs do that... Daddy.” She had never considered calling a lover “Daddy” before, but for him it worked. He was easily a few decades older than her, and not to mention he was kind of like her sugar daddy. Besides, what girl wouldn’t want to be doted upon like a princess?

Sarah turned back to her computer and assumed the same position over her chair as she had before. John spanked her a little harder this time and she squealed in response. “Daddy and I are going to, like, fuck,” she said to the camera with a shit-eating smile, “So I’ll see you guys later.” She winked and blew a kiss at the camera.

“Wait,” said John before she could shut down the stream. Sarah looked over her shoulder at her Daddy. “I think one of you might be able to convince her to keep the stream going. If you know what I mean.”

Sarah was confused. What did he mean by that? She’d happily leave it on for him, if he really wanted. It’s not like the stream could see her bedroom, so it wouldn’t violate the rules of the streaming service.

Ding!

Sarah whipped her head around and looked at the message. “Checker!” she gushed, “Thanks for the tip!” She furrowed her Brow as she tried to read his message, “What does ex-high-bitch…”

“It’s exhibitionist, doll,” said John and he groped her ass. Sarah moaned and smiled. She looked over her shoulder at John again and wiggled her butt in response. “And I bet you’re mighty happy to let all your viewers see us fuck right here.” He spanked her again.

Sarah closed her eyes and moaned. Having all her viewers watch her service Daddy would be absolute ecstacy. She imagined hundreds of men with their dicks in their hands wishing they were John. Each one getting uninhibited views of her tits, or her ass, or her dripping, wet, needy pussy.

Sarah licked her lips and looked at her camera. “What do you guys say? Wanna, like, watch me fuck a fan?” She didn’t bother waiting for a response. Sarah couldn’t help herself, she pushed herself up from the desk and turned to embrace her Daddy.

First things first,” he said and turned her around to face the stream again, “Let’s get this shirt off and show them your titties.”

Sarah smiled and bit her lip. She was about to fuck her biggest fan in front of her entire viewer base. Thoughts of propriety were out the window. Dreams of making enough money to pay rent had been met and were long since discarded. All that was left was the burning desire in her pussy and the anticipation of living out her wildest fantasy. She felt John reach from behind her and caress her large, juicy tits. He kissed her neck and his stubble gently scratched her shoulder. Sarah moaned and melted into his embrace. His fingers snaked under the bottom of her top and she noticed the coarsness of his hands for the first time.

John grabbed her right nipple between two fingers. His soft kisses and gentle caresses were quickly contrasted when he pinched and twisted her nipple. Sarah winced in pain. “Not so rough, Daddy,” she said.

“Sorry, Princess,” he murmured. His hands retracted from beneath her shirt and began peeling it off her boobs.

Ding!

A new donation came through and they both briefly paused to read the screen.

“I like it rough?” Sarah said, confused.

John chuckled, “Heh. Good call, Axel.” His hands let go of her top and found their way back to Sarah’s nipples. He grabbed both and pinched them at the same time.

Sarah hissed from a combination of pain and pleasure. “Oh God, yes,” she said. John bit down on her shoulder and she moaned loudly.

His left hand let go of her tit and grabbed her hair to pull her head back. “Maybe we should leave the shirt on, Princess,” he growled into her ear, “Y’know, to keep the tips coming.”

Sarah closed her eyes and twisted her body to further pull against his grasp. “Yesss, Daddy,” she hissed in response.