The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Playing by the Rules

While organizing his school books Arthur Pen was surprised to find a spare notebook in the stack. Flipping through it he found all the pages were blank with the exception of a single handwritten sentence scrawled across the top of the first page.

Rule 1: Any woman whose name is written within this notebook shall have sex with you within the next 24 hours.

Arthur realized that at some point he had grabbed someone else’s notebook by mistake.

On a whim Arthur wrote the name Rachel beneath the first rule thinking of a certain blonde sorority girl as he did so. Of course fucking Rachel Hogan was just an idle dream. She was way out of his league.

* * *

“Knock, knock! Sexy slut calling!” shouted a female voice followed by an almost continuous ringing of the doorbell.

“Okay! Okay! I’m coming! Keep your shirt on!” a highly annoyed Arthur shouted back. Opening the door he was shocked to find a dazzling brunette standing on his porch steps. He didn’t know her, but damn she was hot. Dressed to impress in a tight top and short skirt Arthur instinctively found his eyes dropping from the stranger’s pretty face to her fat but well-proportioned tits.

“Are you sure you want me to keep my shirt on?” the brunette playfully asked.

“Well... Um...,” Arthur stammered. He was no playboy and this definitely felt like a playboy situation.

“Yes or no?” the brunette teasingly asked.

“No! Yes! I mean Yes.”

“Suit yourself.” Pushing her way in the brunette did a quick walk through Arthur’s side of the duplex peeking into all the rooms as she did so.

“I’m sorry but, who are you?”

The brunette stopped cold. “I’m Rachel. Don’t you recognize me?”

The blank look on Arthur’s face told the woman everything she needed to know.

“Oh damn! I picked the wrong one didn’t I.”

“The wrong one?”

“Well it’s your fault! You didn’t write down a last name. So I picked the Rachel with the biggest rack. Guys like boobs, right?” the woman explained giving both her breasts a good squeeze to make the point.

“I think you’ve got the wrong house,” Arthur surmised.

Rachel plopped down on the couch totally bummed. “No. It’s the right house. I just brought the wrong Rachel.”

“The wrong Rachel?”

“Oops!” Rachel slapped a hand over her mouth. “I shouldn’t have said that,” she mumbled.

Arthur was supremely confused. The only Rachel he knew was Rachel Hogan. The supremely attractive sorority girl he shared a language arts class with. The very same woman whose name he had written into a certain notebook earlier this evening. Wow! Now that he had that figured out all the pieces were falling into place.

“I know what this is!” Arthur shouted. “You’re pranking me! Rachel sent you didn’t she! She caught me staring at her in class or something and this is part of some plan to get back at me!”

“Staring at her in class?” Fake Rachel mumbled. “So she’s in one of your classes!” she blurted out. “I can work with that!”

Jumping up off the couch Fake Rachel showed herself out.

A smug Arthur shut the door behind her, confident he had nicked that sorority prank in the bud. He was no one’s fool.

* * *

Arthur’s civics class was held in a vast lecture hall that could easily seat a hundred people. It was impossible to know everyone enrolled in the class, but Arthur had made it a point to introduce himself to all the pretty ones.

This morning Arthur was sorry to say that he appeared to have missed one.

The brunette looked out of place in her tight blue dress. Every curve of her slim, young body on full display to the leering gazes of her numerous male classmates. And while none of those curves were especially pronounced the cumulative effect was impressive.

To Arthur’s delight the brunette took a seat right beside him.

“So you like the slim nerdy type,” the seductively dressed woman stated, as opposed to asked.

“Um... no. I’m really into hot party girls.”

“Huh... I never wouldn’t have guessed from your choice in lovers.”

Taking a clue from the word lovers Arthur assumed the brunette was referring to his ex. “So you’re one of Debbie’s friends?”

“Oh no, not at all. But I’m hoping we can be friends.”

“So... um... do you have a hot date after the lecture or are you looking for one?” Arthur asked hoping he was reading the brunette correctly.

The brunette placed her hand on Arthur’s leg brazenly close to his crotch. “I think I have my hot date. But do we really have to sit though a boring lecture first?”

“Um... No. Not if you don’t want to.”

“Great.” The brunette held up both her arms. “Then help me up. I don’t think I can get out of this chair by myself.”

Arthur did as he was asked pulling the slim brunette to her feet. Hand in hand Arthur escorted his new friend out of the lecture hall. Much to the envy of many of his male classmates.

“By the way my name’s Arthur.”

“I know,” the brunette answered.

“I’m afraid I didn’t catch your name?” Arthur ventured.

“Oh fuck! I picked the wrong one again didn’t I?”

A suddenly suspicious Arthur asked, “What do you mean the wrong one?”

“Well you’re the one who wrote down such a fucking common name! How am I suppose to know which Rachel you meant?”

“This is more of that sorority prank shit isn’t it!” Arthur couldn’t help but feel angry at all this harassment. All he’d done was stare at some chick’s boobs a little too hard or something and now every Gamma Alpha girl on campus was apparently out to bust his balls for it.

All the glitter had gone out of the New Fake Rachel’s eyes. “No it’s not. It’s something different. Forget it. Go back to your boring lecture,” she mumbled as she walked away.

Arthur suddenly felt very bad at how he had treated New Fake Rachel. “Sorry if I was too harsh,” he called out to the retreating brunette.

She didn’t’ respond.

* * *

Arriving at his language arts class Arthur found Rachel Hogan already there and seated in her usual spot. The pretty blonde had chosen to dress particularly provocative today. Her melons bounded up in a tight pink top and her luscious booty on full display in a pair of form-hugging leggings.

Arthur made it a point to sit as far away from Rachel as he could manage. Which wasn’t far enough as it turned out.

Seeing Arthur take his seat Rachel got out of her chair, walked straight over to him, and leaned forward. Presenting Arthur with a perfect view of her compressed tits she whispered, “So I’m the Rachel of your dreams?”

Arthur threw his hands up in defeat. “You know what? You win! I’ll admit it! I’ve lusted after you since day one of this damn class! As far as I’m concerned you’re the hottest woman ever to set foot on this campus!” Arthur confessed.

“Finally!” she exclaimed. Raising one arm up in a victorious power pump. “So are we going back to your place? Or do you just want to find a nice secluded corner to fuck in?”

“Whatever’s best for you?”

Rachel touched her ruby red lips to Arthur’s. “Lets do this. Follow me.”

Arthur did as Rachel commanded leaving several smirking students and a scandalized professor in his wake.

“Tap it hard!” One of the frat boys hollered at their backs.

No sooner did the two step out into the hallway than Rachel grabbed Arthur by the shirt and resumed kissing him. Over and over again the two college students swapped spit and copped feels in the deserted hallway. Neither was shy about what they touched or who might come across them as they played.

“So when did you figure it out?” Rachel asked.

“That this isn’t some grand conspiracy aimed at luring me into a humiliating trap? I’m still not convinced it isn’t.”

Rachel took off her pink top and let it drop onto the hallway floor. “How is this for proof?”

“It’s a start.”

Taking Arthur by the hand Rachel led him through a nearby door and out onto a stairwell landing.

Taking advantage of the semi secluded location the sorority blonde popped her bra strap next. She playfully dropped it over the guardrail to fall several stories down.

“Wow,” Arthur breathed staring hard at the bare melons before him. Each was as big as his open palm.

Rachel continued to strip for Arthur. Off came her shoes, her socks, her leggings, and finally her panties. One by one she removed all her articles of clothing and dropped them over the railing into the abyss below.

Leaning back against the rail Rachel put her nude body on full display. Letting Arthur drink in the enormity of her perfection.

After several moments of silent inaction Rachel said, “You can stare at me all day or you can fuck me. But you can’t do both.”

Reminded of the endgame Arthur pulled out his wallet and retrieved the ‘emergency condom’ within. The package was faded and creased. It was clear from a glance the condom within was no longer reliable.

“Been a while?” the blond mocked. “So are you ready to put it to good use and screw this sorority slut?” Spinning around Rachel bent over the railing. Her pussy offered up for easy penetration.

Accepting the go ahead Arthur stripped off his slacks, freeing a raging hard’on in the process. With practiced ease he tore open the condom package and rolled the battered latex down his shaft.

Rachel rocked her hips back and forth seductively as she waited for Arthur to finish his preparations. She looked so eager. Like a porn starlet in the flesh.

“This is crazy,” Arthur mumbled to himself. What was the punishment for fucking on campus? Expulsion? A high five from the dean? Acting the fool Arthur pushed his cock into Rachel’s wet slit.

A timid lover by nature Arthur started with long, slow stokes building off lessons learned with an ex.

“I can tell this isn’t your first piece of pussy,” the blonde smirked clearly enjoying the steady pace of Arthur’s thrusting cock.

Arthur could feel a familiar tingle forming at the base of his balls, a feeling he instinctively fed with faster, quicker strokes.

“Feels like someone’s getting excited,” Rachel mocked.

“Too fast?” Arthur asked. He didn’t want to spoil Rachel’s fun. If this was really even Rachel he was fucking? There were so many ifs in this scenario.

“Not fast enough!” she answered. “How are you ever going to get off at this pace?”

Arthur quickened his tempo filling the stairway with the echoing sound of flesh smacking against flesh.

“I’m going to blow soon!” Arthur confessed. “Is that okay?”

Rachel contentedly stared down into the stairway abyss.

“Fine,” he mumbled. “I’ll decide.”

Arthur’s climax was epic. It felt like the relief valve of life had been tripped. All of his cum and stress flowed out of him in short, pleasurable jets. Arthur silently prayed his battered condom would hold up. It felt like weeks of spent up cum was spilling into it.

Pulling out Arthur was pleased to see the condom had in fact held, its tip a nasty cum filled balloon.

“Aww... That’s a bummer,” Rachel whined.

“What is?”

“The condom didn’t break. I was hoping it would.”

“Is that what you want? To get pregnant?” the young man asked grasping for logic amidst the chaos.

Rachel shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.

Arthur pulled off the spent condom and not knowing what to do with it tossed the nasty thing over the railing.

“So now what?” Arthur asked.

“Now you go home and you write another sexy woman’s name into the notebook silly.” Rachel answered. Turning Arthur around she playfully pushed him towards the exit.

Arthur could take the hint. Reaching down he pulled up his slacks and put away his tool. As he did so a question popped into his head.

“Wait! How are you getting home? You tossed away all your clothes.”

“I’m going to walk, silly.”

“Oh.”

* * *

The very first thing Arthur did when he got home was open the Notebook. Within he found several changes to the first page. To the right of Rachel’s name was a hand written date. While below it was a new rule.

Rachel February 17th

Rule 2: You must write down the woman’s first and last name to avoid confusion.