The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pleasure and magic

It was a bit like stepping out of dense fog as he opened his eyes, groggily trying to make sense of his surroundings again. The first thing he noticed was what now was gone. The strain from all those things filling him up to the brim—the pleasure, the words, the sheer arousal from being toyed with—completely draining away. He felt it all leave, felt it being sucked out of him at the same pace as his thoughts and awareness came rushing back to him. And sending shivers of even more, new pleasure through him as it all got sucked away by waking up. The second thing was that his body moved. The sensation in his limbs returning to normal it was easy to move, almost too easy. He sighed, not sure himself if from relief over the regained freedom. Or a slight hint of regret from not being that helpless anymore.

“How are you feeling now?” The familiar question made him involuntarily smile. “Good, actually. Really good.” “Is that so? How nice.” Uh-oh. There it was again. That tiny gap. That fraction of a pause. That malicious smirk he could only ever hear, not see. “Your body moving freely again, I take it.” “Um… yeah. Yeah, moving just like normal.” “For as long as I allow it, anyways.” A shiver. “Weeeell… Maybe?” Who was he kidding? They both know if he wanted a choice in this he wouldn’t have accepted these conditions so eagerly. “Maybe, huh?” A chuckle from the speakers. “Maybe you can think of some things that are fun even if you don’t move.” Oh yes, he could. “Maybe they are that much fun exactly because you can’t move. And maybe, just maybe, your body actually wants that pleasure far more than it wants freedom or movement.” Yes, yes and yes. He giggled, hoping it would mask the fact he was squirming in his seat. Or that he got a bit hot.

“And since your mind is currently busy thinking of those fun things,” the words slipped into his ears easily enough but registered only with half his brain, “your body is free to just accept and follow my instructions. Free to let my words take over. And so I can just tell your hand to reach down and touch your cock. Wrap your fingers around it. Even though you are aware of it, you just can’t stop it. Because your body right now obeys only my words.” Damn! The worst part was that he was hard and throbbing before his fingers even actually reached around his sensitive dick. It didn’t matter that he tried telling his hand to stop moving. Just as well he could have dropped a stone and asked it to stop falling. The most he could do was slow it down. Which drew the moment of touching out by several intensely gratifying fragments of a second. Then with a tiny moan escaping his lips his fingers were locked around his dick. “And that hand is just gonna stay there, obediently staying in place even as I give it back to you. Try as you might, you can’t take it away.” Wait, what? “So what are you doing there?” Nothing but innocent curiosity in their voice. Like that could fool anyone!

“Just chilling, y’know?”

“Really?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Are you sure?”

“Ye—”

“Taking control over that mouth right now, making it say the truth in just one sentence. Making you tell me the truth right now.

“I’m touching my dick for you.”

“Very good! See, that wasn’t so difficult, was it?”

“Yes.”

“Oh, my,” the mock concern in their voice so audible it made his cock twitch, “I forgot to give your mouth back to you, huh? Though I do like it this obedient and well-behaved. But I’m still giving it back now. You’re free to say whatever you want again, just like normal.”

“Damn you. That was hot.” He tested moving but his hand still didn’t want to budge. “Correction. It is hot.” “I’m sure it was. And as soon as I say it, your hand comes free, letting go of your dick now!” Yup, his hand was his to control again. “Just like magic, wouldn’t you say?” Of course they weren’t just gonna make this easy!

“I’m sure you remember a certain spell. One that makes moving impossible. That just holds you in place. That captures you, making all of your body stiff and hard and rigid.” “Yeeeaahh… I know a spell like that.” He liked where this was going. “And we both know I can really cast magic spells on you.” Hard to deny given it had happened earlier. “So you know what is inevitably going to happen as I cast… petrificus totalus!

His body locked up. He still could see, hear and even think. But no matter what he tried, his body just wouldn’t move. “That’s right. Just frozen, stiff and rigid. Still aware of everything that happens, but unable to move or act on it. You’re so aware of things, actually, that you can very acutely feel my fingers as they reach out and brush over your neck. Teasing you just to really take advantage of the fact that you can’t move. Tracing along your spine… and moving around your body now… Reaching down… Gripping that stiff dick of yours. And gently beginning to pump up and down.” Oh, help! This was way too good! He could feel the hand as it slowly jerked him off, even though they sat countries apart. What meaning had distance in the face of magic? He could feel the touch and the burning pleasure it fanned inside him.

“And of course, let’s not forget I have two hands! So as one is busy stroking your dick the other can reach up and cup your face. Running my thumb over your cheek. Over your lips. And since this is my magic holding you in place, my power that keeps you from moving, I can of course at any time move or reposition your body. So I can even part those lips and slowly, gently open your mouth. Just like this. Wonderful. Such a gaping open mouth is just begging me to use it, wouldn’t you agree? Oh, that’s right. You can’t right now.” Frozen or not, his cock twitched at the tone in their voice. “Of course you remember how at any given time—if the need ever arises—you can say ‘red’ and stop things. If you ever feel the need to stop things and return to normal, you can always just say ‘red’ no matter what we might be doing. My magic isn’t cruel, so even under the effect of this spell you can always tell me when you feel the need to stop things.” A pause. Ever so slight, but still a chance to speak up.

“But that mouth is just staying this wide and open. Because we both know right now that you’re actually begging me to just use it—and you! Feeling me bring my cock closer, sensing it, smelling it, tasting it on your tongue as it slowly enters your mouth.” He was aware of it the whole time. His eyes clearly saw there was no one in front of him. And they saw the cock appear, felt it enter his mouth so easily. Part of him knew there was nothing there. But the significantly bigger part was acutely aware of the undeniable reality that was the cock that began to fuck his mouth.

“Since you can’t move right now and are frozen, completely caught in the effect of my spell, I’ll just have to do all the moving myself. But that is just fine this way. Since it means you can just sit right there, nothing but a pretty thing for me to use right now. That’s right!” The words were almost slipping by him. He was far too absorbed in the intense thrill of it all, completely helpless and stiff as a hand kept stroking his dick, a cock just fucking his mouth as he was unable to even twitch. The only thing he could really do was let himself be reduced to a toy and revel in all the tantalizing pleasure that brought.

He tried his best to keep track and still wouldn’t have known to say how much time passed when he finally heard: “And my cock pulling out now. My hand letting go of your dick. Reaching up now to gently close your mouth. Just like this. Very good. As I lift the spell. Finite.

And as easily as it stopped him in his tracks a single word was enough to thaw his muscles and return movement to him. There were countless things he wanted to do as soon as the effect came undone. And at the same time the only thing he really wanted was being frozen and locked in place all over again. The eagerness with which his own body sought to obey someone else’s will was almost unfair. Eventually, the first thing he did now that he could was let out a few words under his breath :“Oh man. That was hot!” “Was it now? Glad to hear that.” Their next words reduced him to a puddle of anticipation. “Then you’re going to love what else I have in store for you.” His body already knew he would.

* * *