The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Poetry & Blood

Epilogue: How Sweet It Is

By Trixie Adara

Kat

Kat pulled out her phone, double-checking the address.

“Holy shit,” she whispered.

She pulled up the ad again:

WANTED: English major. Experience with editing and copy editing. Female. Experience with romantic fiction, reading or writing. Must be able to read poetry with emphasis, clarity, skill, and accuracy.

A friend sent her a screenshot of the ad. It was on a site for aspiring writers and copy editors. Apparently, it was for Laura Delazier. Kat had never heard of her, but Izzy swore she was a rising star in the romance world. Her stuff was reportedly dark and graphic, but apparently, that was in.

Kat had assumed she’d be working for Laura, though the ad wasn’t clear. What she hadn’t assumed was that Laura lived in a giant estate in the middle of downtown. It looked like a library or a cathedral. It was oddly Victorian, standing out against the modern and concrete aesthetic around. Not many buildings from that time period were downtown, and even fewer had survived a giant fire from the early 1900’s.

She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. A short and curvy redhead in a contemporary maid’s outfit opened the door. The moonlight framed her, giving her an ethereal appearance framed by the huge manor.

“Can I help you?” she asked.

“Hey, I’m here about the job. I called … um …” What was her name?

“Miss Lancaster?” helped the maid.

“Right. Her. I’m here for an interview.”

“Of course.” The maid stepped back, inviting Kat in. “Right this way.”

Kat followed but didn’t get far. She froze to gawk at the grand staircase that wound all the way up to the fourth floor, and maybe even the roof. There were three different hallways to choose from. The maid paused, turning and smirking at Kat.

“It has that effect on people.”

“Yeah,” said Kat.

“You get used to it.”

“Unlikely.”

The maid waved, and Kat followed. As they walked, they passed dozens of other maids, servants, and cooks, all in a hurry. They gave Kat and her guide a wide berth as they navigated the wide hallways.

“Lot of people here,” said Kat.

“You should have seen this place two years ago. It was a graveyard. The previous owner kept a small staff. Laura has brought it back to life.”

One tall woman with dark hair holding a platter of drinks approached from the other side of the hallway. Her eyes kept darting from the tray in one her hands to the hallway in front of her. She was looking at the tray when she ran into Kat’s guide.

“Holy fuck,” she snapped.

“I’m so sorry,” the tall one said. She had a heavy Russian accent. “I didn’t mean to Miss Nikki. Apologies.” Her face had gone pale, and she kept taking steps back, as though Nikki would kill her.

“It’s fine,” hissed Nikki. “Just clean it up, Tatiana.” She wiped a brown liquid from her front. “Now.”

Tatiana jerked to attention and obeyed the command, falling to her knees and taking out a cloth to clean the rug.

“Get stain remover, you idiot.” Nikki kicked at her. Tatiana yelped. “Yes, Miss Nikki.” She scurried down the hallway.

Nikki turned to Kat, sighed, composed herself, and put on the fakest smile ever. “Sorry,” she said. “Hard to get good help around here. Hence, the job opening.”

“But I wouldn’t be doing … domestic work, would I?” Kat cringed at her word choice. How to say the work was below you without sounding like an arrogant bitch? Probably impossible.

“No,” said Nikki. “You’d be helping Laura with her writing.”

Nikki turned the corner and knocked on a door at the end of the adjoining hall. “Just between you and me,” she whispered, “I think this is less of an interview and more of a paperwork thing. I hear they liked you a bunch.”

“Oh really?”

“Sure. What was your name again?”

Kat struggled to form words, but in a moment, someone had ordered the room open, and Nikki obliged. Inside, a young Asian woman — she couldn’t have been older than twenty-five — was seated at her desk with her feet up on the table. She had a tight pale-grey pencil skirt, a matching blazer, black heels, and a black blouse. She pointed to Nikki and made a confused face.

“Tatiana,” said Nikki.

The woman rolled her eyes and stood up slowly. “Goddamn it,” she sighed. “Who is this?”

“Good question,” said Nikki. “Who are you?”

“Umm … I’m Katherine Garibaldi, but you … uh … can call me Kat. Everyone calls me Kat.”

“The new editor,” said Nikki.

“Right. Right.” The Asian woman crossed the room and extended her hand. “Lucy Lancaster, nice to meet you.”

Kat took it and shook. “Nice to meet you.”

“You should hire her,” said Nikki. “She’s got good bones.”

Lucy stepped back and let her eyes roam over Kat. Kat never considered herself a sexbomb, but she took care of herself. She exercised and cared about her appearance. She was wearing a flannel dress with a blazer over it that the sleeves rolled to three-quarters length. Her long brown hair was braided down her back. Cute, but professional. Feminine but could be taken seriously. That’s what she strived for.

Nikki stepped out of the room and paused with her hand on the door. “Muse Session in five,” she said.

“Right. This won’t take long. Go get changed.” Lucy winked, and Nikki laughed, closing the door and leaving them alone.

Lucy walked back around her desk and sat down. She opened a drawer and took out a stack of papers. “Sit,” she said and gestured to the seat in front of her.

Kat obeyed. She did her best to smile and be taken seriously simultaneously, but Lucy was all business. “You should start signing,” she said and tossed a pen to Kat. Kat caught it awkwardly and took the stack of papers in her hands.

“What is this?” asked Kat.

“Contract.” Lucy took a look at her watch, then took out her phone, kicked her feet onto the corner of the desk, and started scrolling through it.

“I’m hired?”

“Sure,” said Lucy with a shrug. “You look bookish.”

“Just like that?”

“Yeah. Just like that.”

“Don’t you want to know about —”

Lucy took her feet off the desk and put down her phone. “Look, you want the job or not?”

“Of course, but I —”

“Then what does it matter how easy it is?” She checked her watch again. “Listen, I have a thing in a few minutes. I need you to sign these things so I can tell you what the job involves. Then you can go.”

Kat hesitated with the pen in her hand. What if this was a scam? She flipped through the contract quickly. It was almost a hundred pages. She couldn’t read it all. What the hell was she agreeing to?

“Can I take this home and read it?” asked Kat. “I know you’re in a hurry, and I don’t want to —”

“Yeah sure,” said Lucy, standing up quickly and looking at her watch. “Whatever you want.” She stepped past Kat, opened the door, and turned around. “You can see your way out?”

“Yeah,” said Kat. “Sure.”

“Good. See you soon.”

Without a second look, Lucy walked down the hallway, peeling off her blazer as she rounded the corner and slipped from Kat’s view.

“Well, that was weird,” said Kat to herself. “Almost certainly a scam run by some of the rudest women in the world.”

Kat flipped through the contract idly. She found that most of the document was an aggressive NDA. It made sense that she’d keep what she was working on under wraps, but this wasn’t just about the writing. Everything she saw in this house would be off-limits. She couldn’t even write it in a journal. These people were almost certainly doing something illegal.

Shit. Kat needed this job, but she couldn’t work for crooks. That sucked. She got up and stretched, heading out into the maze of hallways. As she walked, she noticed that there were fewer people. Almost no people. Ten minutes ago, there must have been ten to twenty people buzzing around the manor. Now there was no one. One short, blonde-haired girl with a pixie cut opened a door, saw Kat, squeaked, and closed the door quickly. Kat thought she had earplugs in.

Worst of all, Kat hadn’t been paying attention when Nikki brought her in. She took the wrong turn several times. Or maybe she took the right turn once and then some wrong turns? Or maybe this was all the right turn, but she didn’t recognize it? After about fifteen minutes of going back and forth, she found the stain where Tatiana had spilled the drinks. She never cleaned that up?

From there, Kat was able to navigate more successfully. She found herself back to the grand staircase and paused. It was gorgeous. She felt like she’d stepped onto the set of Gone with the Wind if everyone that worked in Tara was inept or rude. Her hands found their way to the banister and ran up it. Smooth. Dark. Rich. Thick. Old. Polished. Perfect. The house had more class than the people that ran the place.

Kat climbed the steps carefully, taking in her surroundings. She didn’t think she’d take the job. Sure, she’d love to work in editing, and maybe one day write her own stuff, but she wasn’t desperate. This felt like a scam. Something was off in this house, but she still wanted to have a quick look around. One quick look to see what might have been.

At the top of the landing was a huge painting of a noblewoman. It looked ancient, maybe Victorian or something. The woman was pale with dark eyes and curly hair that cascaded over her shoulders. She was regal, but there was something unsettling in her gaze, in her smile, like she was mocking you, amused by you. Kat shivered and turned to head back downstairs and -

Someone shouted down the hall. Kat turned to her right. The landing split into two directions, a hall on each side. To her right, she heard someone cry out. At least it sounded like a cry. Kat moved closer.

Another shout. This one sounded different. Two women?

“There is equality in thighs,” shrieked a voice. Kat thought she recognized it. She crept down the hallway, careful not to walk into something she couldn’t walk out of.

“Each sexy, each shapely,” said the voice. It had calmed down a bit, still loud, but more even. Kat rounded a corner and then another.

Two more cries rang through the hallways, but these were different. Not cries. Moans. Kat blushed and froze. She should turn around. Someone was fucking, and she didn’t need to -

“Both yours and mine aching for revelation,” said the voice. Tingles ran up and down Kat’s spine. She imagined her thighs, tanned and soft. The image of Lucy’s thighs came to her mind, her eyes wandering up the Asian woman’s skirt. Kat smiled. They probably looked like sunshine through honey. She licked her lips. Probably just as sweet.

Her feet moved on their own, going to the source, looking for the thighs. Moans punctuated the still air of the manor, creating a rhythm. Kat’s eyes blurred in beat with the moans, the world shaking when one of the women moaned. There were three. She could taste the different flavors of their pleasure even from here. None of them was the one speaking.

“.... naked thigh. The word and skin, thick in your mouth,” said the speaker. Kat recognized its accent. Her body carried her closer. It was coming from the end of this hallway. The door was closed, but there was no fear. The music of the moans calmed her. Her thighs calmed her. She imagined them in someone’s mouth, or better, Lucy’s thighs in hers. Yes. So many bare thighs needing tasting. So much to imagine.

Kat peeled off her jacket as she walked. Her dress came next. She needed her thigh exposed. She imagined three sets of thighs, all connected to mouths, all the mouths filled with tongues and teeth and moans. She kicked off her flats as she opened the door.

The final room was ornate. A large master bed with four posters and thick black curtains dominated the room. The walls were painted black. There were no windows. Everything was lit with friendly orange candlelight.

On the bed were three women. Kat recognized Nikki and Lucy immediately, though in the light they looked inhuman. Their skin was too pale, too thin. She could see the blue veins running underneath as they bent to kiss and lick the body of the third. It took Kat a moment, but she recognized the third from her picture online. It was Laura Delazier, sprawled out on the bed, her legs wide. Her brown hair was up in two buns on each side of her head. Her green eyes caught Kat immediately, and she smiled as the new girl entered the room. Through her smile, Kat saw sharp fangs.

She didn’t gasp. She didn’t panic. She didn’t turn to run or even wish she had run. In that moment, her body hummed with Laura looked at her. She wanted to join them on the bed. She’d never tasted a woman’s thigh before, but watching Nikki eat Laura out, she knew she should try it once before she died.

A woman squeaked, and Kat turned. Tatiana was naked and tied to a chair. Attached to her pussy was a hitachi wand, spinning against her clit. In front of her was an open book.

“The heavy t-t-t-tongue,” she read but broke into whimpers.

“Now, now,” said Laura. She gently pushed Nikki and Lucy off of her. “If you get through the poem without any mistakes, you won’t have to join us on the bed. Okay?”

“Y-y-yes, Mistress,” said Tatiana.

Laura turned to Nikki. “Turn up the intensity,” she said. Nikki slipped off the bed and fiddled with the vibrator. Tatiana closed her eyes and shrieked. She took a deep breath, then settled herself and went back to reading.

“The heavy tongue between your teeth,” she read. Kat’s mind went fuzzy. When it stirred again, she thought of Laura’s sharp teeth running over her bare thighs. Her knees buckled slightly at the thought.

Laura turned her attention back to Kat and smirked. She tapped the space on the bed between her legs. “Come here, dessert.”

Kat’s body almost skipped across the room as it joined Laura, Nikki, and Lucy on the bed. She sat facing Laura, but Laura turned her around, focusing her attention on Tatiana. The girl looked terrified, but that must be impossible. The other women were having fun, just fucking during work. What’s so terrifying about that?

Laura wrapped her legs around Kat. She put her hands on Kat’s waist, and Kat shivered with delight. She felt Laura’s breath on her neck. She felt her breasts against her back. Nikki and Lucy sat on the floor in front of the bed, kissing Laura’s thighs. Laura snapped, and Tatiana continued reading.

“It is honored by proximity to promise.”

Nikki and Lucy’s hair grazed over Kat’s skin while they moved, kissing up and down Laura’s thighs. Kat smiled, biting her lip to keep her from giggling. Or moaning. The sound of their kisses punctuated Tatiana’s reading, and Kat lowered her hands, putting them on Laura’s thighs. She ran her fingers over them idly, and Laura mirrored her, putting her hands on Kat’s thighs and tracing small circles with her fingertips.

Kat arched her back, pressing into Laura behind her as her breath went ragged.

“By flesh on flesh,” read Tatiana. Laura’s fingers hooked under Kat’s plain panties. She tugged at them, and Nikki and Lucy reached up, grabbing on each side, and pulling them down. Kat didn’t dare stop them. She let her fingers move up Laura’s thighs, to the heat she felt pressed against her lower back.

“Nerve on nerve.”

Kat gasped when her bra fell from her shoulders. Laura quickly tossed it to the side, and her hands slid over Kat’s skin, trailing up her body. Nikki and Lucy returned, kissing Laura’s thighs. Laura lightly ran her fingertips over Kat’s nipples, and she moaned. They all smiled when she moaned, and then moaned together. She was part of the chorus now, one of their coven. Their breath was impossibly close, hovering just against her skin.

“Lips on lips.”

Lucy and Nikki alternated between kissing Laura’s thighs and Kat’s. Their kisses were slow. Moist lips ran over skin. A faint hint of tongue trailed behind them. Kat hissed when she felt the sharp sting of a fang on her thigh, on her neck behind her, but her hisses turned to moans.

Nikki pulled Kat’s legs wide, and Lucy moved out of the way. Nikki gave Kat’s pussy a gentle kiss, and then followed it up with a teasing lick. Kat moaned louder but was silenced when Lucy kissed her. Kat didn’t think to hesitate or act ashamed. She leaned into the kiss, hungry for more. She ran her tongue over Lucy’s lips and then into Lucy’s mouth. She nicked herself on Lucy’s fangs, and the vampires froze as the taste of copper hit Kat’s mouth.

“Run your tongue over,” read Tatiana.

Lucy pushed back, hungrily sliding her tongue into Kat’s mouth. Kat squeaked as Nikki’s fang cut her pussy, but then Nikki’s attention and pace increased. On her neck, Laura did the same, cutting her slightly, then running her tongue all over Kat’s neck. It was pornographic, but Kat’s body responded eagerly. It was like her whole body became a clit, each part of her was on fire from the attention of the three women.

“Her bare thigh and taste how sweet it is.”

Nikki turned from Kat’s pussy and plunged her teeth into Kat’s thigh. The pain was almost as unbearable as the pleasure. Kat writhed, but the strong hands of three women held her in place. Her thigh went cold, but her pussy buzzed and thrummed. Her skin was on fire. Her breath was a constant moan as Lucy’s tongue darted in and out of her mouth.

She opened her eyes and looked at Tatiana. The thin Russian woman was staring at the three of them, but there was no fear in her eyes anymore. Her eyes were hooded with lust. She was envious of Kat.

Kat drank in her body. Her skin was pale but strong. She wondered what she tasted like. She wanted to run her tongue over every inch, but more than that, more than anything, she wanted to nibble her thighs, to bite and drink and feed and know. How sweet was she? She looked delicious.

Tatiana licked her lips. “To be devoured,” she whispered.

Laura pulled away from Kat quickly, clicking her tongue in disapproval. Lucy did the same, but Nikki kept drinking Kat’s thighs. Lucy grabbed the back of Nikki’s head and pulled her away slowly.

Tatiana’s eyes widened. She looked back at the book and then back to Laura. “I’m sorry,” she said. “I didn’t mean to. I’ll do it right.”

Lucy and Nikki untied Tatiana carefully. Laura stood in front of Kat and offered her a hand. Kat took it, and Laura pulled her off the bed. Tatiana and Kat traded places, but they didn’t strap Kat down. They opened the book in front of her, and Kat scanned over it. Just reading the title, “Thigh,” made her quiver.

“Read the last stanza,” said Laura. Then all three women turned their attention to Tatiana. She sat as Kat had before, her feet over the edge of the bed, Laura behind her, Lucy and Nikki on the floor in front of her.

Kat scanned down to the last stanza and read:

It is honored
By proximity to promise.
By flesh on flesh,
Nerve on nerve,
Lips on lips.

As Kat read, she heard Tatiana’s whimpers and the sound of slurping. Her eyes darted off the page briefly. All three women were biting the young woman. Laura’s lips were pressed against Tatiana’s neck, and a small rivulet of blood dripped down between her breasts. Lucy had her teeth sunk into one thigh, and Nikki’s teeth were in the other, in the same spot she had bitten Kat.

Kat bit her lip, drawing blood. Laura’s eyes darted over to Kat, and she smiled. Kat melted, the room melted, the world melted. The only thing left was Laura’s eyes, her smile, and the red-stained teeth deep in Tatiana’s flesh. She didn’t moan. She didn’t thrust her hips. She turned her eyes down to the page, to the words, and read on:

Run your tongue over
Her bare thigh and taste
How sweet it is
To devour.

Kat finished reading and turned to watch. Tatiana’s eyes were closed, her arms were spread wide, and her hips thrust wildly as she died. In the last moments, her lips almost blue, her body shook from shock or pleasure. Kat couldn’t tell. When she went limp, the three women continued drinking.

Kat’s fingers found her pussy.

Laura pulled away first, wiping her mouth with her forearm, drawing a scarlet streak across it. She pushed Tatiana forward, and her two employees caught the body and carried it into another room.

Laura stalked towards Kat and extended her hand again. Kat took it. She would follow Laura anywhere.

Kat took her place back on the bed, on the spot where Tatiana died, and spread her legs, still touching herself. The other women came back into the room and assumed their previous positions.

“No,” said Laura. “It’s my dessert.”

Lucy sighed. “I’m hungry,” she whined. “One girl split three ways isn’t enough.”

Laura looked at Nikki. “Find your two least favorite maids. You each get one.”

Nikki smiled. “With pleasure.”

The two women left the room. Laura moved to the floor, putting herself between Kat’s legs. She reached out carefully and stilled Kat’s hand. “My turn,” she whispered.

Her tongue started slowly. Her tongue was long and narrow, giving light flicks to the length of Kat’s pussy. Instinctually, Kat put her hands on Laura’s head, reaching for each of the buns on top. Laura swatted them away.

“No touching,” she said.

Kat felt herself relax, felt something wash over her skin, over her mind. She leaned back on the bed, her arms catching herself and holding her up while her hips slid forward. Laura’s pace stayed slow, but the pressure of each lick increased. She moaned and spread her legs wider, giving Laura access to everything.

“It’s too bad I’m so hungry,” said Laura as she licked. “You were a good reader.”

She bit down hard on Kat’s pussy. Kat cried out in pain, but she didn’t clench. She didn’t try to fight Laura off or writhe away. She slid her hips forward again, pressing deeper and deeper into her mouth. Laura’s hands clutched Kat’s thighs, and as she drank, she clawed thick red lines down Kat’s flesh with her nails.

Kat felt everything go cold like all her problems were going away. Everything was going away. She clutched the bed, humping Laura’s face. “Yesss,” she moaned. “Please.”

Laura drank, but her tongue flicked over Kat’s pussy. She could barely feel it, she was going numb, but it became the only thing she could feel. It became the only thing in the world. Everything but Laura drained away. Everything but the pleasure became a ghost of reality.

Her vision blurred, going dark at the edges. She closed her eyes, and she saw the words of the poem floating in front of her. She read it over and over again, absorbing each sound, each command, each image. In her final moments, the poem became her scripture.

One word burned brighter than the others, haunting her as she stepped into the grave, as the orgasm wracked her body.

“How sweet it is to devour.”