The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Possessed by the Hypno Hat

Description: Wendy has an intimate night with Amelia the Magnificent, but who is really caught in the hypnotic trap?

FF, FD, DS, MC

Wendy ran towards the heavy theater doors, desperately trying to stop the short skirt she wore from flying up and flashing everyone. Stupid delays on the trains holding her up. She charged past a poster of the hypnotist act as she saw the ushers closing the doors.

“Hey, wait!”

For a moment she thought the usher was about to slam the door in her face, but after giving her a once over he offered an apologetic smile and held the door wide for her.

“Enjoy the show ma’am.”

Wendy thanked him as she entered the dark theater. She was running her fingers through her curly black hair, hoping to brush it into some kind of order before she met her date, Mark. Of course that was if she was even able to find him in the almost pitch black audience. Without warning the stage burst into light, pyrotechnics illuminating the crowd as white sparks flashed over the stage. Everyone cheered and applauded while Wendy rubbed at her eyes. As if she didn’t have trouble seeing before. By the time the bright spots of color cleared she looked up and saw the hypnotist taking the stage.

Amelia the Magnificent stood proudly in the spotlight, bowing with her crisp black top hat in hand. The performer was dressed in a clashing outfit; a dark tuxedo jacket and bright white shirt, while her hips were wrapped in a black leather skirt and fishnets. On the hypnotist’s dark features the strange mixing styles seemed quite beautiful.

“Thank you, thank you. Are you all prepared to observe feats of hypnotic power? To experience joy that can never be found in the realm of your normal lives?”

The audience burst into fresh applause. Clearly this was her normal set up. Wendy smiled as she caught sight of Mark’s red hair, a couple of rows away from the stage. She ran down to try and join him before she interrupted the show, but unfortunately for her it was too late for that.

“And it seems like we have our first volunteer!”

Wendy was blinded again as a spotlight burst to life and froze her in place. Every face in the theater turned to grin at her and cheer. Even Marc was applauding, though he looked a little put out.

The one grinning widest of all, however, was Amelia up on stage. “Most people normally wait until I call for volunteers, but I admire your enthusiasm. Come on up here.”

Wendy put up her hands to try and decline her, but the entire auditorium was resounding with cries for her to go. Against her will her legs starting marching towards the stage. Wendy knew this wasn’t the work of hypnosis, just good old fashioned peer pressure. As she passed Mark’s seat she reached out to him for help, but her date was cheering her on hardest of all. He certainly came around fast on the idea of his date being humiliated in front of the whole audience. When she was done playing along with the cheesy hypnosis act she was going to be sure to find a seat far, far away from him.

Amelia greeted her with a dazzling smile, though it was clearly done for the audiences appreciation. “Go on dear, tell everyone your name.”

The reluctant assistant cleared her throat into the microphone. “Um, Wendy.”

“Give her a round of applause folks.” The noise of the cheering audience swelled over her. Wendy giving a small curtsy, feeling the obligation that she should do something. She was regretting the daring skirt she wore for the date, though, as Wendy was almost certain the first row could have a clear peek up at her panties.

“Now Wendy, I can tell already you’re a little nervous,” Amelia spoke in her booming voice, tossing her a reassuring smile. “And I take it you’re also not a believer in hypnosis. I suppose you think this is all a pretend performance, am I right?”

Wendy opened her mouth to answer but Amelia silenced her by holding up a gloved hand, her eyes taking on a predatory gleam.

“Don’t worry, folks. I intend to prove to our lovely Wendy here that hypnosis is not some cheap gimmick, as most of you might believe as well. It’s time for you to witness true hypnotic power at work.” Amelia’s hand slipped inside of her tuxedo jacket and for a moment Wendy felt fear trickling over her, wondering just what the woman had in store for her. So when Amelia drew out her hand she gasped, seeing only a flash of silver light. Then the stage hypnotist let the silver pocket watch dangle from her fingers, swaying it back and forth before Wendy like a metronome.

“That’s right, Wendy. Follow my watch and allow it to draw your thoughts away.”

Wendy stared at her swinging the tiny watch before bursting out laughing, most of the audience joining in.

“Wow, from how you talked that up I expected something more,” Wendy admitted, feeling guilty for ruining the show.

Amelia the Magnificent shrugged her shoulders, still letting the watch swing from her fingertips.

“Oh well, I suppose you can’t win over everyone. Perhaps there really is nothing to this hypnosis nonsense.” Amelia drew her hands to her chest and turned to the audience, face full of mock drama. “Perhaps I should simply quit being a magician, if there really is no magic in the world.” Only the audience didn’t hear her melodramatic speech, as most of them were too busy gasping or whispering to one another in shock. Even Wendy’s eyes went wide, staring in confusion at what was happening right in front of her face.

“The- the watch…”

Amelia turned back to Wendy, acting surprised to discover what had them all astounded. The silver watch still swung slowly in the air before the dark haired girl’s face, floating perfectly in mid-air. Wendy turned her head up to ask Amelia how she managed that, only her head didn’t turn. In fact her eyes never left the watch as it slowly dangled before her eyes. Back and forth, left and right, over and over. Wendy could only stare.

“Why Wendy, it seems as if you’ve really taken to my watch. You can’t seem to bring yourself to look away from it,” Amelia said with a pleased voice.

“C-can’t… look away,” Wendy muttered.

With a grand wave of her hand for the audience the silver watch began to move to Wendy’s side. It still swung back and forth in the same easy pattern, only now the invisible hand clutching the chain was moving around the volunteer in a slow circle. Wendy found herself turning with the watch, unable to stop herself as she obediently followed after. As if it were a magnet drawing her eyes in, refusing to let her go. The audience started cheering again as Wendy shuffled her feet and rotated in place, eyes trained on the watch. Wendy heard the audience, only the sound was softer, muted. Like it was coming from farther away.

Amelia let the little show go on for a full circle, then when Wendy made it back to her original place the hypnotist snapped her fingers. The silver watch froze in the air and Wendy stumbled to stop in time to keep staring at it. Now the watch simply floated before her eyes, allowing her to appreciate the elegant design on the watch cover. Swirling lines dancing over the bright metal that almost looked like a wave to Wendy.

“See that blank look in her eyes, folks? Staring so desperately at the watch? At this point Wendy here isn’t even aware that I’m speaking.” The audience watched with rapt attention as Amelia slid up beside Wendy, the girl completely oblivious to her presence. Even as the hypnotist ran her hands along Wendy’s body she didn’t even flinch. With a naughty grin Amelia squeezed Wendy’s impressive tits, the theater bursting into enthusiastic applause. “As I said there’s no one in Wendy’s world except for her and my lovely watch. Perhaps it’s time to let them get more… intimate.”

Amelia pursed her lips and let out a soft breath, the silver watch beginning to spin as she blew on it. Wendy let out a small whimper, watching as the light glinted off of the bright metal, running up and down the swirling lines as the watch spun faster. She struggled to take in every detail at once but the sparks of bright light were dancing faster with the watch. The design like an ocean wave had come to life, an ocean with waves rising and falling as the silver water churned before her. Wendy felt herself being pulled in and found no reason to resist. Her thoughts went tumbling away with the silver watch, eyes losing focus and her mouth hanging open. Amelia grinned to herself as she saw the girl beginning to drool, completely submissive and under her power now.

“There we have it ladies and gentlemen,” Amelia announced, summoning the silver watch back into her hand. Without thought Wendy slowly turned in place to face the hypnotist. “Another satisfied, mindless volunteer. Though maybe all of you lucky guests want a little demonstration to prove she’s lost all control.”

The cheers were immediate, whistling and shouting for more fun. Most of the guests were aware of what kind of show this was meant to be and how Amelia normally treated her ‘volunteers.’

Smiling broadly Amelia spun the pocket watch in her hand. “Well, if all of you truly don’t believe she’s hypnotized I guess we have no choice. Wendy, why don’t you show the audience here what kind of panties you’re wearing.”

“Yes, show them my panties…” Wendy muttered with a happy grin, instantly turning around and bending over. The skimpy black skirt rode up and revealed a sexy blue thong she’d picked out special for the date. Amelia reached out and groped at her ass, caressing one bare cheek lovingly.

“Mhm, I think you’re just the one I’m looking for,” the hypnotist muttered to herself, adjusting the top hat on her head. In a low voice that no one else could hear she said “Wendy, you’re going to go back stage after the show. You’ll be coming home to fuck me in any way I wish. Understand?”

“Yes Amelia,” Wendy answered blankly.

“Good girl. Now let’s get on with the show.” Amelia spun the hypnotized girl around like a doll, ready to show her off for the next trick. But though her shows were always a little naughty Amelia kept the truly fun stuff for afterwards. She could already tell they’d have a fun day together tomorrow.

* * *

Amelia was drooling happily with her face stuffed into the pillow when the alarm clock went off. The sleeping girl gave a resentful groan but reached out to shut off the alarm, spitting out a long strand of hair that had wound up in her mouth. Rather than open up her eyes though she decided to enjoy the feeling of the luxurious bed for a little longer. Her body felt fantastic, like a warm spot of butter melting on a plate of fresh pancakes.

“Mhmm, would love some pancakes,” Amelia mumbled to herself with a contented smile stamped on her face.

“Pancakes sounds good,” a sleepy voice responded next to her as a soft hand landed on her thigh.

Amelia’s eyes shot open and took in the naked girl in the bed next to her. A cute face with a tiny upturned nose, curly black hair and big tits. Yup, that was definitely her type. Amelia rolled over and scanned the bedroom frantically, finally spotting the black top hat perched on a pile of books on her table.

What the hell had that top hat done now?

As Amelia gripped at the sheets nervously she was surprised as a pair of lithe arms slipped around her waist and cupped her own ample breasts. She yelped in surprise, though having her sensitive nipples tweaked without warning made it sound more like a moan of passion. Whoever she was she certainly seemed to think they were intimate.

“Did you say something about pancakes?” The woman kissed at the side of her neck, Amelia trembling. Of course she knew all of the places that made her feel weak and wet.

“Um, listen… what was your name again?”

“Wendy,” she answered with a laugh, pressing her naked body closer. “Though I can’t blame you for forgetting my name. You hardly used it last night.”

“Oh, really?” Amelia felt like her brain was starting to overheat as Wendy continued to tease and probe at her body. At this rate she wasn’t sure if she could hold back from tossing Wendy down on the bed and fucking her senseless. With the way Wendy started to tease at her pussy it felt like that might be exactly what the girl was after.

“You preferred to call me a bunch of other names. Like slut, pet, bitch,” Wendy’s finger grazed at her clit, Amelia crying out in pleasure. Wendy smiled and whispered in her ear. “And slave. Do you like it when your slave pleasures you, Mistress?”

Amelia nearly lost right then and there. A stacked, horny girl wanting to be your depraved sex slave. How could she refuse? Yet somehow she found the will to resist. Amelia grabbed her arms and spun around, pinning Wendy to the bed.

Her black curly hair bounced and framed her face, Wendy staring up at her with devotion and open arousal. “Ohh yes. Please Mistress, punish me.”

“Listen,” Amelia said, voice trembling. “I’m not your Mistress.”

Wendy shrugged. “Alright, we can pick another game if you prefer. I can be your naughty student and you’re my headmistress. Oh, that might be too similar. Then maybe you’re the cruel nurse who needs to restrain the troublesome patient. You can tie me up like you did last night.”

Amelia’s cheeks were burning red, shaking her head in disbelief. “Oh my god you might be perfect. Are you really that kinky?”

“Well I’ve never done anything like this before last night,” Wendy admitted with a shy smile. “I was never even into woman. But after your show last night I just had to sleep with you. You were incredible. And you helped me realize all those naughty fantasies in my head that I wasn’t even aware of. It’s like I’ve always dreamed of being a submissive slave to a powerful woman and just couldn’t see it.”

Amelia let go of her arms with a sigh, sitting back on the bed wondering where to start. “Odds are you were probably never into it. That’s just the hypnosis making you believe that.”

She stared at Amy for a moment before flashing a naive smile. “Don’t be silly. You might be a good hypnotist but you can’t make me do anything I really don’t want to do.”

“Oh, I certainly can,” Amelia muttered, staring angrily at the top hat. “Trust me on that. It’s not like I have any control over myself either.”

“What are you talking about?” Realizing she wasn’t about to be hogtied Wendy rolled up onto her knees instead.

“The whole hypnotist act, performing on stage, hypnotizing you. It’s not me doing it. It’s that damned top hat over there.”

She studied the top hat but from the tight frown on her lips it was clear she wasn’t convinced.

“Look, I don’t understand it either. All I know is that the hat used to belong to some famous hypnotic magician named Mr. Mesmerstache. Apparently he had a real thing for brainwashing women from his audience and having his way from them. But eventually the cops caught up to him. Or an angry mob of husbands. I’m not sure of the details, but he bit the dust one way or another. I wound up finding his top hat in some old storage locker I was cleaning up and, stupid me, thought it would be funny to put on.”

“And what? He possessed your body to sleep with women?”

Amelia shrugged. “Basically. I mean, it’s not so much his ghost as his personality. Like it’s still me, but a version of me who’s suddenly overconfident, a master of hypnosis and desperate to sleep with the hottest women around.”

Wendy gave her a strange look but nodded in sympathy. “Alright. So a magic hat turns you into an evil hypnotist. How do I fit into this?”

“You were the hottest woman around,” Amelia said simply.

The tanned girl blushed deeply and wore a pleased smile. “Really? You think I was the hottest?”

“Well, I wasn’t really in control,” she replied, her eyes wandering over Wendy’s naked body. “But yeah, I would absolutely pick you if I needed a sex slave.”

“Mhm, that sounds good to me.”

“No! No that shouldn’t sound good. The hat’s been in control of me for months now, it’s completely taken over. I can’t even remember how many women it’s made me seduce.”

“All those beautiful women at your beck and call. How awful,” Wendy said as she playfully stuck out her tongue. Amelia rolled her eyes. Suddenly Wendy gave her a serious glance. “Wait, so why isn’t it in control now?”

“I don’t know. I think the hat has to stop and recharge every few days or so. Sometimes I’ll just wake up back as myself and have to deal with all of the ways this stupid hat has ruined my life. Not to mention all the other people it’s ruined, like yours.”

“To be fair last night I was going to be stuck on a lousy date with Mark from accounting. I’m pretty sure ending up with you wasn’t the worst way to spend the night.”

Amelia gave her a grateful smile but quickly shook her head. “No, we should be trying to get out of here.”

Wendy pouted and crossed her arms. “Fine. If we’re not going to sleep together I guess we can just escape the evil hat then.” She swung her legs out over the bed and stood up, only to hear Amelia shouting for her to stop. Amelia had leapt over the bed to try and catch her, a look of terror on her face as she stopped short of the edge of the bed. “What’s the big deal?”

Then all at once the world exploded into warm, pink waves of pleasure. It felt like she was instantly tackled from all sides by soft, curvy bodies. Pillowy lips were kissing all over her body, smooth fingers sliding down between her legs and pinching at her nipples. Wendy’s knees buckled, letting out a long, powerless moan at the unceasing pleasure.

Amelia whined, watching as Wendy was losing herself to the ecstasy. She bit her lip and knew she had to do something to save the poor girl. Planting her legs firmly on the mattress she stretched her arms out and caught Amy by the waist. The second she passed the threshold of the bed Amelia was beset by the same invisible lovers, pink spirits that hungered to taste every inch of her flesh. Amelia moaned and buried her face into Wendy’s back. Her arms squeezed tight and she started to drag the other girl back to the bed, back to safety. With every inch she moved the curly haired girl back it meant another inch of her own body that was safely over the mattress and away from the siren call of pink lips.

Just as she thought she had nearly won Wendy suddenly felt several amazing tongues lick at her soaked pussy. Her legs gave out from under her and Wendy went crashing forward, nearly dragging Amelia with her. She managed to hold onto Wendy, but she felt herself slipping off of the bed. Her hips were almost about to cross the line, that perfect soft kisses crawling down her stomach and stopping just short of her pussy that was beyond their reach.

Then Amelia almost swore she heard the invisible women whispering to her, cheering her on to fall free completely. Let them taste how delicious her pussy was. She could spend all day with Wendy, lost in the sea of ambrosia. Then when the spirit of the hat woke up Amelia could wear it and brainwash Wendy into whatever she desired the woman to be.

The thought of staying with Wendy was nearly enough to make her give in. She had to admit the girl was beautiful, and even without the brainwashing seemed interested in her which was rare. But it was the thought that it would be the hat taking control of Wendy that allowed Amelia to resist. Pulling with all her might she planted her feet on the mattress and managed to heave Wendy backwards, both of them planting awkwardly on the bed. They laid like that for a few seconds, both women flushed and panting as they desperately tried to wave of the lust clouding their thoughts. Finally Wendy felt like she had enough braincells to be able to speak coherently.

“Wow,” she huffed. “That was… damn, what was that?”

“Why do you think I never just tried to walk out the door? She’s got the entire room booby trapped. If I so much as leave the bed I get swallowed up in pleasure and end up just a drooling mess on the floor.”

“Couldn’t you just call for help?”

Amelia winced. “Yeah, you really don’t want to find out what happens if you yell.”

“So we’re just trapped here until the hat wakes up to brainwash you again?”

“Basically.”

“Well this blows, then.” Wendy fell back on the pillows and pouted.

“I’m sorry you got sucked into this. I think she brought you here because I kept trying to think of ways to escape.”

“So what I’m supposed to be another trap?”

“Kind of,” Amelia muttered, burying her face in her knees. “I mean I wanna find a way out of this but I’m also kind of tempted to just spend the day sleeping with you. At least it’ll be the real me having some fun for a change.”

Wendy blushed. “That doesn’t sound so bad. If we’re trapped with no other options, I mean.”

“Yup, may as well just give up and spend the day fucking.”

Amelia glanced up and saw Wendy crawling towards her, licking her lips. “Don’t make it sound like that’s the worst thing in the world.”

“I didn’t mean it like that,” she replied, flustered. Wendy was curling up beside next to her and Amelia couldn’t stop herself from wrapping the beautiful woman up in her arms. “Just that I’d rather do something more fun. Like a proper date or something first. Get to know you.”

“That does sound like fun,” Wendy said with a grin. “Guess we’ll just have to settle for fucking each others brains out.”

They kissed hesitantly at first but quickly lost themselves into it. Amelia moaned as Wendy’s tongue slipped into her mouth and her fingers trailed down her stomach. She tasted divine. Not to mention the way her fingers send shivers of pleasure through her body, little electric jolts of pleasure as they eased inside of her wet folds. Slowly she closed her eyes, resigning herself to her fate. She’d enjoy the day with Wendy for however long it lasted. And once the power of the hat was recharged her Mrs. Hyde self would take over and turn her into the evil, seductive hypnotist again. What would her darker half do with Wendy? Would she wipe her memory and send the girl on her way, never to be heard from again? Or would Amelia the Magnificent keep her as a hypnotic slave, an obedient assistant she can use to keep the real Amelia in line like this?

With Wendy’s thumb circling her clit Amelia quickly came, trapped in the fantasies of Wendy being enslaved to stay with her forever. When the fantastic orgasm finally receded she was drenched with guilt over her desire to see this sweet girl caught in the same trap as her. But that didn’t do anything to diminish her desire to keep Wendy around.

Wendy watched patiently as her new lover came, showering her neck with kisses until her breathing slowed. Smiling proudly Wendy kissed the other girl’s cheek and whispered in her ear. “No matter how it happened I think I’m going to enjoy today.”

Amelia nodded, already surrendering. Then Wendy giggled.

“Although I do kind of wish we could have had pancakes.”

That’s what decided it for her.

Without warning Amelia rolled over Wendy and leapt over the side of the bed towards the door.

“What are you doing?”

Amelia had hoped that running fast enough would give her some kind of head-start but naturally the trigger kicked in instantly. She felt herself being dragged under by invisible hands, pulling her to the floor to keep her trapped. Phantom mouths kissed and licked and bit at her skin. They knew her weak points, the places that made her tremble and moan weakly. Yet even with the incredible pleasure bearing down on her Amelia still kept forward, slowly marching one foot in front of the other towards the door.

She was almost able to sense a change in the invisible lovers, their playful hands become more frantic, grabbing at her limbs more desperately to pin her down. But Amelia pushed on, refusing to give in. She was already farther than she’d ever managed before, and Amelia knew exactly why she would be able to escape this time.

The reason she’d never been capable of leaving before was because part of Amelia wanted this. To be powerful, adored, able to simply take whatever she desired. It felt as if someone else took over whenever she put on the top hat, and yet she knew that Amelia the hypnotist was really her own dark desires and fantasies manifesting themselves. She loved to watch as she stood onstage, mesmerizing the crowd. Even got off on seeing herself brainwashing and corrupting all those beautiful women. Even being trapped by the triggers was fun in it’s own cruel way.

But Wendy hadn’t signed up for this. She wasn’t going to let this innocent woman be trapped along with her. So even if it meant ending the whole thing once and for all it would be worth it just for the chance of getting Wendy free. For the chance that they might talk and grow to like each other normally. And the only way that could happen is if the hypnotic hat went away for good.

Amelia groaned and forced herself to move another foot closer. She was nearly to the door but now an avalanche of adoring hands and loving mouths were pouring over her. She was cumming over and over, pussy dripping desperately. Amelia truly didn’t know how much more her mind could stand before it simply melted from the incredible pleasure.

“Amelia! Don’t hurt yourself!” Wendy called from the bed.

Struggling through the hypnotic ecstasy Amelia smiled. “Going… to- unghh… get you… those… pancakes!”

With a final burst of willpower she threw her hand out and caught the doorknob, throwing the bedroom door open wide. The second the door opened Amelia crumpled to the floor as if she were deflated, collapsing to her knees. Wendy cried out and ran over to her, taking her head in her heads.

“Are you okay? Amelia, what happened?”

Amelia opened her eyes with a smile, sweating and clearly exhausted. “I- I did it. I actually got the door open.” Wendy gave a relieved sigh, then slapped her in the shoulder.

“I thought you’d gone crazy and were just going to get stuck on the floor cumming over and over.”

“Almost did,” Amelia managed, still trying to get herself under control. As soon as the door opened the hypnotic trap seemed to vanish, all those imaginary hands and mouths dissolving back to nothing. “I can’t believe I really made it this time.”

Wendy kissed her cheek. “My hero. So does this mean you’re free from the hat?”

“I don’t know,” she replied honestly. “But at least now I can move around as myself. Maybe I can find out how the hypnotist managed to possess that hat in the first place.” Getting up on shaky legs Amelia wandered over to the table. She took a deep breath to steady herself and picked up the top hat. Normally she felt an instant charge of power run through her as its magic seeped in, but now she felt nothing but the soft fabric.

“Well you managed to get me out of there,” Wendy said smiling at her. “Guess we should make a run for it.”

“Yeah,” Amelia muttered, still holding the hat. “Maybe I should just burn the damn thing and pray that ends all of those.”

“That seems a little unnecessary,” Wendy said with a nervous laugh. “Let’s just go do whatever you want to do. Take advantage of you being free. We can fool around some more if you like. Or go on a date like you said.”

Amelia shook her head. “No, even if this thing doesn’t possess me again I can’t risk some other unlucky person ending up trapped with it.”

“Come on, it’s not that bad. I mean you’ve been stuck with the hat for six months and the worst it’s done is get you laid. I’m sure anybody else would kill to have the magic hat in their lives.”

Amelia’s knuckles went white as she gripped the brim of the top hat tight. She glanced up at Wendy, the stunning woman offering a seductive smile.

“I never told you how long I had the hat,” Amelia said quietly.

“Of course you did,” Wendy replied, mouth smiling but her eyes suddenly afraid. “You told me when we were… you must have forgotten. It’s such a silly thing anyway.”

Amelia stared the naked woman down, so Wendy sighed and let her arms drop.

“Oh well, suppose I pushed just a little too hard.”

Suddenly the top hat vanished between Amelia’s fingers. Mouth hanging open in shock she looked up to see Wendy twirling the top hat with one hat. With a casual flick of the wrist Wendy sent the top hat flipping into the air, landing perfectly on her curly black hair.

“You- you’re the hypnotist,” Amelia said as she took a step back.

“Don’t be too surprised. Do you think I’d really leave you unsupervised? I care about you, Amelia.”

“By possessing me? Turning me into some mind controlling kidnapper?”

“We never kidnapped anyone,” the possessed Wendy said with a bored expression. “It was more like… Catch and release.”

“So what about Wendy? Was that her at all flirting with me or was it all just you?”

The naked girl smirked, adjusting the tall black hat. “No, she really is into you. I may have nudged her into being a little more friendly at first but I think you two would make a pretty good couple.”

Amelia shot her a dirty look. “So what do you expect me to do? Brainwash her into being my girlfriend?”

“Why not? You know that I never make you do anything you don’t really want.” Wendy sauntered closer, swaying her hips and smiling at the way Amelia couldn’t keep her eyes away. “I just give you the confidence to act on them. And lending you my hypnotic powers isn’t such a bad thing.”

“I- I won’t. She should be free to decide for herself.”

“Then give her a chance to decide,” Wendy shrugged. “As long as we keep being able to perform I don’t mind you having your own fun with your cute friend here. I just needed to stop you from trying to burn me or anything. Which was a really mean thing to say,” the possessed girl said with a pout.

“Don’t- don’t try to make me feel like the guilty one here.”

“You’re right. I’m sorry I’ve been using you without your permission. It was very selfish of me. We should be working together after all.”

“So just like that you’re going to give me a choice in this?” Amelia’s thoughts were swirling. She’d thought so many times of escaping but that was just a natural instinct to being captured. If she had a choice to work with the hypnotist, though, what would she say? She couldn’t deny the excitement the thought gave her. That secretly part of her loved everything the top hat had been making her do. But was it really right to be that powerful?

Suddenly Wendy gave a sweet laugh, knocking Amelia out of her moral dilemma. “Oh sweetie, of course you don’t get a choice in this. You’re the perfect performer for me after all. I’m just letting you know that I do feel guilty over it.”

Before Amelia could react the possessed woman waved her hand. A feeling of charged power hit the air as bright colored gems flew up off of the nearby desk. They were another prop in the hypnosis show and Amelia instantly turned to run upon seeing them. Unfortunately the hypnotist was faster. The invisible hands returned with a snap of Wendy’s fingers, taking hold of Amelia and spinning her back around. She tried to close her eyes in time but it was too late. As soon as she was turned around she saw the brilliant gems floating in the air before her, revolving in a slow, intricate circle. Light reflected off of the rubies and sapphires, bathing her face in red and blue light.

“I need to keep you around, Amelia. You’ve already gotten an amazing reputation as a hypnotist after all. And I knew you secretly touch yourself during the shows as I play with all of my volunteers.” Wendy smirked, reaching down and stroking her fingers along Amelia’s pussy. Her fingers came away wet and sticky.

“Mhmmm… pleassse…” Amelia felt her will being sucked away into the spiral of twirling stones, already so weak from overcoming the hypnotic trap.

“Don’t worry, Amelia. I’m going to try and make it right this time. Instead of forcing you out, I’m going to make you an equal partner. Of course for that to work you need to want to brainwash people as much as I do.”

The gems spun faster, colored lights blinking beautifully before her eyes. Reality was fading around Amelia, replaced by a sea of red and blue mist that clung to her body lovingly, embracing her tight.

“You love watching women fall under your power,” Wendy announced. Amelia shivered and moaned, the words floating down to her through the mist and slithering deep into her mind. Until they were all she could think of.

“Making them obey and live out their deepest fantasies gives you such pleasure. To make them release their secret desires of lust and need. You love brainwashing them into good sex slaves.”

“I- I looove…” Amelia drooled, eyes glowing with red and blue light as the bright stones spun faster and faster.

“You love to hypnotize your audience.”

“I love to- love to hypnotize… my audience.”

“You want to brainwash beautiful women. To make them serve your every desire.”

“I want to brainwash beautiful women. Sexy woman. Make them serve. My every desire.”

Amelia’s eyes were blank as she panted heavily, her juices dripping down her thighs.

“You know that I can give you the power to fulfill your fantasies.”

“You can… offer me my fantasies.”

“Good girl, Amelia,” the possessed Wendy said as she caressed the entranced woman’s chin. Amelia leaned into the gentle touch, drooling happily.

“Now what do you say, dear? Want to work together to put on our performances?”

“I- I- yes.” Amelia blinked, then her empty smile grew. “Yes, I want to brainwash. To hypnotize my audience. I love to perform and make their fantasies come true. Please. Please let me perform with you.”

Wendy grinned and lifted the top hat off of her head.

“All you had to do was ask, Amelia.” Wendy placed the hat onto the other girl’s head and instantly Amelia came, feeling the power surge over her. Only now she didn’t fight it. Instead she dove into the embrace of that magical power, letting it course through her body with the promise of all the fun it would let her have.

The gems suddenly stopped and fell to the floor, lifeless. Amelia sagged as the invisible hands vanished, the woman moaning and shivering as she fell happily to her knees. Wendy watched proudly, then slowly the happy look vanished as she shook her head. Wendy blinked awake and saw Amelia on her knees, drooling happily.

“Oh my god, Amelia! I’m so sorry, I couldn’t help myself.” She reached for the hat but the second she touched it a sharp purple spark of electricity shocked her fingers, Wendy snatching her hand away fast. “Amelia, are you okay?”

“I’m greeeat,” the kneeling woman moaned, wiping the drool from her lip. Amelia smiled wide as she got to her feet. “Actually I feel amazing. Thank you Wendy, I’m so glad you could help me.”

“But the hat… it’s taken control of you. We’ve got to get it off.”

“This old thing?” Amelia laughed as she slipped the top hat off of her head. “Don’t worry, she’s just watching. This is all the real me talking. Well, me with a little lovely conditioning,” she said with a titter. “That bit of brainwashing really helped open my eyes. And I’m eager to return the favor.”

Before Wendy could speak Amelia waved her hand, summoning the bright stones from off the floor. They flew right in front of Wendy’s face, forming into an uneven pattern. Amelia frowned and focused, forming the gems into a slowly rotating circle.

“There we go. First time I’ve ever done that myself.”

Wendy could only let out a small whimper, her eyes already trapped within the colorful ring of light. Suddenly Amelia heard clapping. She kept her focus on the spinning circle as she glanced behind her, catching sight of herself in a small mirror. Her mirror self was seated on top of the table, wearing the black hat proudly as she kept clapping.

“Marvelous work, Amelia,” the reflection said proudly. “I knew you’d make a great apprentice.”

Amelia smiled and gave a small bow. The shining jewels wavered in the air, dipping down before Amelia returned her focus and used her new power to lift them back into the air. If Wendy noticed it didn’t show on her blank face, mind already lost in the whirlpool of red and blue lights.

“Whoops, almost lost it there,” Amelia laughed to herself, her reflection joining in behind her. “Now I think I’ve seen you do this enough times. Wendy, you are completely under my power.”

“I’m… under your… power…” Wendy repeated quietly.

“It brings you such great pleasure to serve. You love to obey my commands.”

“I- pleasure to serve. Love to obey your commands.”

Amelia bit her lip uncertainly as her eyes darted to the reflection in the mirror. “Now tell me the truth. Were you actually interested in me, or was the hat just lying?”

“I really do like you,” Wendy said in a toneless voice. “I think you’re cute and funny. We seem to get along.”

Amelia blushed and tried to shook it off. “G-good. Now you’re going to obey my commands, whatever they might be.”

“Yes Amelia. I love to obey your commands.”

Her reflection put her hands against the mirror, smiling excitedly. “Ooh, this is so much fun. What are you going to do with her, Amelia? Tie her up? Brainwash her into something fun?”

The naked woman grinned. “Something even better. Wendy,” she announced with authority. “We’re going to go out and get pancakes.”

“Pancakes?” the hypnotic reflection repeated, confused.

Amelia shrugged. “Hey, I did promise her. Plus I would like a chance to get to know her before I do any conditioning.”

Her reflection laughed. “Alright, you two have a fun breakfast. Just remember we have a show tonight at 6.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure we’re back by then.” Amelia opened her palm and the gems flew into her hand. Slowly Wendy’s eyes fluttered as her conscious thoughts returned.

“Mrrrr, I feel sleepy,” she muttered, stretching her arms.

“Hypnosis can do that to you,” Amelia shrugged. “How do you feel otherwise?”

“Hungry,” Wendy said with a laugh. “And really submissive. Like I want to drop to all fours and just worship your pussy for hours. Is that normal?”

“I think it will be,” she replied, grinning. “How do you feel about being my lovely assistant? Slash sex slave,” she added with a wink.

Wendy blushed and twirled a finger in her curly black hair. “I think that sounds really hot… Mistress.”

Amelia flipped the top hat onto her head, admiring how it appeared on her now that it felt natural. She still felt the presence of the spirit around her, only now it was there to guide her. Teach her how to hypnotize and gain whatever she desired. And for the life of her Amelia couldn’t remember why she ever fought against it.

“Right, time for breakfast,” Amelia said as she clapped her hands. “Afterwards we’ve got to hurry back here. I’m putting on my first show tonight and something tells me I’m going to need plenty of time to practice. If only I had an assistant to test my skills out on.”

Wendy giggled and enthusiastically threw her hand up. “I’m definitely your girl there. Back when you wanted to escape I didn’t want to say anything but I actually really wanted to relive how great it felt to be brainwashed.”

Amelia smirked and pulled her in for a kiss. “Something tells me we’re both going to get what we want.”