The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Potion Commotion

Summary: Morgana the witch learns to not look down on others.

Author’s note—Hey, sorry for the total lack of updates. Thanks for giving my writings a shot and as always, thanks for any and all feedback or critiques. Hope you enjoy!

The knight bashed through the door of my hut without even bothering to call out first, his blows splintering the wood. I wasn’t surprised by the assault. I had seen this man in my looking glass even before he started his journey to my abode, riding into my forested realm from the far-off castle where he dwelt. He was called Constantine; I had read the name on the lips of women cheering his departure from the capital. A handsome man, but far too chivalrous for my tastes. And now he was standing before me, sword in hand.

“We can do this peacefully, Morgana, if you only just surrender,” Constantine offered, smiling at me. The arrogant fool wasn’t even wearing a helmet.

‘I’ll show you what happens when you underestimate a master witch,’ I thought gleefully, wiggling my fingers about as I focused on what I wanted to do to the man. He was rather cute, but so full of himself…perhaps it would be best to bring him down to size.

“I’d offer you the same deal, sir knight,” I replied sweetly, stretching my hand toward him. “But honestly, I find resistance much more entertaining.” With a flick of my fingers, a wave of swirling magic rushed forward, the purple cloud engulfing the man, and…

…bouncing back at me!

I barely had time to cry out as the smoky spell enveloped me, snaking down my throat and inside me. My body immediately began to tingle and convulse, and as the mist dissipated I looked at the man in horror. “Y-you…how did you…?”

“Oh?” He replied nonchalantly. “I heard tales that the great and powerful Morgana could see everything from your swamp.” I tried to spit out a reply, but all I managed was a pitiful little cough. I hugged myself, suddenly feeling as though I was swimming in my clothes.

“So naturally I assumed you knew that prior to becoming a knight, I was an enchanter for the king,” the man prattled on as I sunk into my own dress, pawing at the fabric in an attempt to keep my modesty. But it was a losing battle; I knew exactly how small I had wanted to make the man before me, and it seemed that the spell had been bounced back perfectly. I dwindled down to where my head was at his waist, then down to his knees….shrinking farther and farther, becoming lost in my dress as the fabric swallowed me up.

“It wasn’t easy to make an amulet that could take more than a spell or two, but I was pretty sure you’d be foolish enough to try and throw something huge at me right away, rather than hit me with lots of little spells. Your arrogance is pretty widely known.” The man’s words sounded muffled as I pawed at my dress, struggling to climb out from underneath it. It was as if I was stuck under a tent that had collapsed, crawling around and searching for a way out.

“You change me back this instant, or I’ll make you suffer!” I shouted furiously up at the man, punching miserably at my satin prison.

“What was that, Morgana? You want me to….range your cat?” The insolent knight chuckled. “You know, it’s difficult enough to hear you down there with that ridiculous dress on top of you. Let’s get you out of there.”

I felt rather than heard his footsteps, making me tremble with every impact. Before I even knew what was happening, I felt my whole world being lifted up, squished and shaken. I let out a frightened shriek as I tumbled about, finally falling out from my cage of clothe onto something warm. I blinked at how bright everything had gotten, hoping that as my eyes adjusted things would begin to look better.

There was no such luck.

The warm thing I was sitting on was the hand of the man who had done this to me, his skin pressing against mine. The situation was already humiliating enough, but I was as naked as the day I was born on top of it all, my now-tiny chest on full display. I held my thighs together, denying him the sight of my sex….even though I was sitting bare-assed on his hand. He loomed over me as I squirmed in discomfort, trying in vain to cover my shrunken self. I wasn’t even large enough to fill his hand! I chanced a look down and held back a squeak of fright; even though the ground was only a few feet away, it may as well have been miles away. There was no way I’d be able to hop down.

“Now, what were you saying, you silly little thing?” Constantine smirked down at me, and I had to fight the urge not to bite his stupid fingers.

“I said, you better change me back right this second, or I’ll curse the hell out of you!” I screamed up at him.

He shrugged, and I stifled a yelp as I rolled about in his hand. “Be my guest. At that size, my amulet could easily handle any spell you could throw at me. It’ll be interesting to see what’s in that nasty little head of yours.”

I clamped my teeth together, silently fuming. He was right, and I hadn’t even considered that. I could have just done something even worse to myself!

“This size seems perfect for you, quite honestly. You’re an adorable little pocket witch. So, the way I see it, there’s no real reason to change you back.” The man’s smile widened. “But I’m not seeing any reason not to change you more…” He looked at something behind me, and I followed his gaze. As I saw what it was, I felt my stomach sink. ‘My potions cabinet…’ I thought miserably. ‘And I just re-labeled them, plain as day!’

“Let’s see what fun things you have over here, shall we?” The knight walked me towards the cabinet, every booming step making me feel more and more frightened. Embarrassed though I was, I hugged his fingers, too scared of being jostled loose and falling to a humiliating end on the floor below. All I could truly manage to do in my present size was hurl insults and threats up at the bastard who had done this to me, but I imagined the menace in my words was undercut by how high-pitched my voice had become, and how squeaks of fright punctured my exclamations.

Constantine seemed to pay me no mind. Even as I writhed and fumed between his fingers, all his attention was focused on the massive store of potions before him, my cabinet just as open and exposed as I was. Leaning down, the knight raised a hand to his chin, appearing to be deep in thought as he perused the brews before him.

“An impressive set of poisons and potions,” the man said at last. “The king wasn’t exaggerating when he called you a menace…although reading some of these, I wonder if your dangerous reputation was really warranted.”

“What do you mean, not warranted?! I’m a master sorceress, trained in the deadliest schools of black magic! I’ve reduced dozens of knights like you to ash, or worse!” I squeaked up at him furiously.

Constantine cocked his head, smirking down at me. “What school of black magic specializes in love potions? Seems kind of silly for a master sorceress.”

I fought the urge to bite at his gloved hand. “That’s not just any love potion,” I fumed. “It’s a highly concentrated formula that will drive the victim into a maddening heat towards the first thing they see. Just a few drops cou—,” I clamped my mouth shut tight, suddenly feeling a chill of fear as Constantine’s smirk grew larger.

“Maddening heat, eh? That sounds interesting.” He reached towards a bottle on the top shelf. “But not as curious as this one. And it seems appropriate given your size.” My eyes widened as I recognized the potion as he pulled it back, a thin purple glass vial that seemed to glow with a faint light.

“Don’t you dare, don’t you da-AAAH!!” My feeble protests ended in a shriek as Constantine upended the bottle over me, the sparkling liquid spilling out over me. I could taste the overly-sweet concoction as it washed down my naked form, getting into my mouth as I gagged and coughed. The brew was sending my body into a fit of tingling heat just as my spell had done, and all I could do in response was writhe and kick in Constantine’s hand.

I heard the man draw in a breath above me, no doubt watching what was happening to me, but the waves of heat were pushing out my modesty as well as any capacity for rational thought. There was an intense wave of heat at my forehead, along my throat, and at two points on my back. My skin was infuriatingly ticklish, and just rolling around in the knight’s hand was drawing little giggles from my lips. I kicked my legs frantically, aching for the intense sensation to end, to give me some sort of relief. The heat at my back was growing, pulsing with pleasure, but all of a sudden it felt too uncomfortable to lay on my back. I rolled over onto my stomach, my small breasts smooshed against Constantine’s palm as I felt two somethings flutter and twitch behind me. Likewise, there were two things that had sprouted up from my forehead, bobbing up and down as I panted and moaned, trying to get my head together.

Finally, the waves of heat started to ebb, receding back into something tolerable. I groaned, trying to stand up gingerly, and let out a little wince as I did. The changes may have been done, but my body was left more sensitive than before. Little bursts of feeling traveled up from the soles of my feet all the way to my thighs, making my hips twitch side to side. I let out a whimper as I looked down at myself, feeling the somethings behind me flutter angrily as I realized I’d have to cope with this frustrating new sensitivity until I was given some sort of antidote.

“Are you, like, happy, sugarplum?!” I howled up at the bastard knight, growling afterwards as I heard my insipidly stupid bimbo speak. I had known it was coming, but it was still a shock to hear my words twist and turn on my sensitive lips.

“Wow, that label wasn’t lying,” Constantine mused, staring down at my transformed body. “Extract of Pixie Dust, huh…?”

“Well, no duh, you big sweetie!” Grrr! Even shouting, my voice sounded breathless and airy, the wavering voice of a total ditz. Why had I used wood sprites for that potion?! They were the dunces of the fae world, total sexpots who delighted on drinking yummy, juicy manmilk…I shook my head, forcing the idea from my head, and my antenna bounced along with me. I raised my hands up to them, the feel of them confirming what I already knew from studying the sprites. Bright pink, the things curled above my head, each one forming a half heart above my forehead. Turning back, I could see my fluttering new appendages flapping about uselessly. The same pink shade as my fairy horns yet rimmed with black swirls, they appeared to be similar to especially dainty butterfly rings.

“I take it back,” the knight said with a smile. “You really are a master sorceress, to craft a potion as adorable as this.”

“You….like, no fair! You totally can’t treat me this way, cutiepie!”

“No?” Constantine’s face grew more serious. “I wonder how many innocents you’ve teased and tormented with your magic. Since I was instructed to make sure you were subdued by any means necessary, I’d wager It was more than a few.” He leaned in, his moving down as he gazed at my naked, trembling fairy body. “So I think I’ll make the most out of that offer and subdue you in a way that makes sure you won’t be harming anyone else. Does that sound good?”

My shoulders sagged, and I nodded. My head lowered before him, I was every bit the submissive prisoner.

“Good. Now, let’s see what else we can…”

Before he had said more than a few words, I was already on the move. I leapt from his hand in the direction of the doorway, my wings beating frantically as I fluttered towards the ground. I let out a groan of effort as I struggled to stay aloft; this was harder than I had anticipated. It felt like I was trying to flex a limb that was partially asleep. My wings listened to me somewhat, but they were awkward and clumsy.

I fluttered down to the ground, landing in a clumsy heap before taking off running. Aided by my still-flapping wings, my strides were long, and I sprinted towards the door as fast as I can. ‘I’m almost there, I can make it!’

I heard a laugh behind me, and the ground shook as Constantine lumbered after me. His gloved fingers closed around my leg, and suddenly my whole world was shaking. I was lifted up into the air, dangling upside down in front of the leering knight as I kicked and screamed in frustration.

“My, my….the little gnat has a nice set of legs,” Constantine looked up and down my bare body, but I was too mad to feel embarrassed…and too dizzy as well. My head was spinning, but all I could do was sway between his fingers.

“As cute as it is watching you flit about, I think we should make sure you won’t be able to try something silly like that again. Let’s see...” Constantine’s brow furrowed as he browsed the cabinet, leaving me to kick miserably as I dangled, my wings fluttering in frustration.

“Hmmm, maybe...ah, here we go!” The grin that spread across Constantine’s face made me think of a crocodile who had just spotted a meal, and a shiver went through me as I spotted the short green bottle that he grabbed off the shelf. But my heart really didn’t start hammering until the knight grabbed a tall blue vial off the top of the cabinet, smiling all the while.

“Juice of Gigantic Growth and Bouncy Brew....?” The knight’s smile widened. “Well I can see what you might do with the first potion, what on earth were you doing with a bouncy brew?”

The fear I was feeling was starting to boil over, not helped at all by my precarious position between the knight’s fingers. “Why don’t you make me big again, you bastard, and I’ll show myself! Maybe I’ll make your dick grow so big that you can’t even walk!”

“My, my, you’re a schlong-obsessed sprite,” Constantine chided me. “But hey, I’ll be nice and follow your advice. I’ll make you big...well, parts of you, anyway.” Ignoring my squeals of protest, Constantine uncorked both containers and reached his left hand in, scooping up a bit of green goop from the first vial onto his gloved finger. Despite all my shouting and wriggling, I couldn’t do a thing as he pressed his finger against my exposed chest. I screamed louder as the tingling began again, seeming more intense than the last reaction I had. Squirming about, I was powerless to stop him from smearing the strange-smelling muck all over my breasts. ‘All I can do is wiggle around, my only hope is if he drops me,’ I thought to myself desperately, but a slap on my bare bottom brought me back to reality.

“Aw, look what you made me do, you ridiculous fairy!” The knight scolded as he wiped his potion-smeared finger against my butt cheeks, smearing the remainder of it on my ass. “But if this stuff works as well as your last potion, maybe that will help with your balance.”

I could hear his words as if through a haze, but the potion was working its magic on me and I was beyond the capacity to do anything but buck and moan gibberish, whimpering as I felt waves of heat pulse through my body. Every breath seemed to make my breasts throb, the tingling, ticklish feeling making my nipples poke out proudly. Dimly, I felt myself fall a short distance and land on something hard. I realized that I must be on Constantine’s gloved hand, but everything seemed wrong. I had landed on two soft somethings, and it seemed so hard to move...and it felt like my body was getting heavier with every breath. My eyelids fluttered as I brought my hands up to my chest...and screamed with terror as my fingers found more than I had bargained for.

“O-oh shucks, my knockers are getting so silly!!” I wailed, holding my still-growing jugs with both hands as they swelled out before me.

The sight had shocked me out of the fog the potion had trapped me in. I heard the knight guffawing above me, but all I could do was look at my body in horror as it twisted and shifted into something perverse. My melons wobbled forward, forcing me to stumble to my knees while my wings fluttered about. As I fell, I felt my backside wiggle more than it should. Dreading what I knew I would see, I forced myself to look anyway, trying and failing to corral my tits between my arms. What greeted me was what I had expected and what I had feared.

My ass was bloating up just like my loveballoons! Gone was the petite backside I had possessed before; now I had a massive bubble butt, my hips swollen to match. The growth wasn’t as pronounced as my titties, but each cheek was bigger than my head and still expanding, jiggling as I trembled in fright. ‘I guess he used most of that vile goop on my jugs,’ I thought to myself, grateful for small favors...but something about what I had just pondered seemed off to me. A bolt of insight struck me, and I suddenly realized why the thought seemed so alien. ‘Wait, why am I thinking about my melons in such a dirty way...’

“AH?!” I let out a frustrated squeak, my titanic tits wobbling and swelling despite my best efforts to squeeze them into line.

“What is it, you bloated bug?” Constantine wiggled his hand a little, making me squeal and stumble, sending my tits and ass into a bouncy, jiggling fit. “Is something the matter with your breasts?”

“Y-yeah, cutie!” I squeaked up at the knight, the blush on my face equal parts humiliation and arousal from my tits wobbling about, sending waves of pleasure through my stomach and lower. “W-why can’t I even think about the word for my jumbo jugs?!”

“Hmm?” Constantine mimed confusion, making me growl in anger, drawing a laugh from the towering man. “I’m sorry, I don’t understand. I’m sure a perverted little pixie like you is smart enough to know what those big fat things are called, right?”

“Yeah! They’re my ta-ta’s, honeybunch!” I paled as the knight broke out into a fresh fit of laughter, and gnashed my teeth as I fought against the instincts welling up in my head. “I mean...my massive chuggajugs! My...my hanging hooters! My milking melons, my...my cockpillows!! NNNNNGH!!” I forced myself to stop, slapping my udders in anger. Of course, I should have known; wood sprites based their whole social structure on tits, and were melon crazy as a result. They only used the lewdest words for their sweater puppies, and the hotter they got, the dirtier and nastier their words got too. I squeezed my big fat dick milkers between my arms, grateful that the growth was finally slowing. The gratitude was short lived, however; it only lasted until I looked down and saw my twisted body.

My jiggling gelatinous jugs dominated my body, demanding attention as they hung off my chest. They were so large that they actually rested in my lap as I pulled myself to an awkward sitting position, resting on my bloated backside. My nipples had swelled up accordingly, looking like little pink cliffs against a creamy plain of flesh. The scale of my manpleasers was unreal; I couldn’t believe how massive my moomoo melons were in comparison to the rest of me. It was ridiculous, but despite their massive size, they looked completely natural, just...ginormous. Timidly, I tested out my wings, and groaned as I confirmed my fear; I was far too big to even think about flying, lugging these ridiculous things around. Walking was beyond me, and so was flying; I’d be forced to crawl around with these gigantic fuckpillows! The sheer size of them was throwing me for a loop. The embarrassed heat on my cheeks intensified as I realized that my huge heifers probably weighed just as much as I did, if not more.

“Mmmm, well now I know you can’t go running off with those anchors keeping you down,” Constantine tapped my head with a finger, making me squeak and sending my body into another jiggling fit. “But a fairy that can’t fly at all...well, that’s kind of useless, right? Maybe this will help.” Not even waiting for a reply, he upended the second vial, dribbling Bouncy Brew all over my dickmilkers.

“No, no, no!” Squealing miserably, I tried my best to wiggle out of the way, but between my humongous hooters and my swollen ass there was no way to avoid it as Constantine thoroughly doused my titties. I could only look on miserably as the blue liquid dribbled down my sensitive skin, several drops snaking down into my cavernous cleavage.

‘I never fully tested this potion, I don’t even know if it works!’ Panicked thoughts raced through my head as the cerulean liquid seemed to vanish, absorbing into my skin. As the color vanished, I felt a peculiar sensation inside my bazooms, and I couldn’t help but wriggle my bloated backside in pleasure. It felt as if my gigantic cupcakes were being expanded again, but they weren’t actually getting bigger...as if there was a pressure growing from inside them, a force pushing out. Despite the feeling of my gloves swelling more and more, there was no outward change in appearance. The intense sensation slowly abated, and then vanished altogether.

‘Oh thank goodness, it was a dud of a potion.’ I let out a sigh of relief, leaning forward to try and get to my feet...and suddenly falling backward with a squeak of surprise as my gazingas bounced up and smacked into my chin.

“Mmmmmph!”

If my two hemispheres weren’t ridiculous before, they certainly were now. The slightest movement had set them bouncing and wobbling, even my shallow breathing setting the flesh into motion. I waited in an awkward pose, my legs spread and resting on my wrists as I watched my mountains jiggle against one another. It took the better part of a minute before they stopped; Constantine’s hand shaking as he laughed certainly didn’t help matters.

“Well, I take it all back,” the knight drawled, that infuriating smile still on his face. “You really know your potions, you slutty little sprite.”

Trying my best to ignore the knight and his insults, I rose shakily to my feet. It was a slow process, my wings fluttering all the while my arms wind milled in an attempt to keep my balance. It wasn’t until I was standing completely upright that I realized just what I had accomplished. Whereas before my titanic anchors had trapped me on the ground, my hooters were now light enough to be carried around...somewhat. I could still feel the tug of gravity, and the strain of standing while hefting my kumquats was actually getting to me, to say nothing about the strict posture control I had to keep the stupid things from wobbling about. But at least I could stand!

And then I took a single step, and everything went to hell.

It was as if my lulus had minds of their own. As soon as my left foot had touched Constantine’s palm, my left love muffin had been propelled back up, sending my right orb into a jiggling fit. The two things wobbled back and forth, making me stumble from foot to foot and causing my twin peaks to dance about even harder. I tried my best to remain standing, but as my bouncing shakers pummeled my chin I finally fell backwards, shouting in frustration as my twin peaks careened about.

“Oh dear,” Constantine chuckled, his leering face looking down at me while I panted, exhausted from the seemingly simple task. “It looks like walking might be a bit out of your league. It’s alright, we can’t be experts at everything! Maybe your new bouncy can make it up for you in some other way?”

“Some other way, sweetiepie?” I growled out. “Like, what could possibly be the benefit of having these ridiculous jiggly j-oooh!!!”

My protests were cut short as the knight flicked his wrist, sending me into the air with a frightened squeak. My arms and legs flailed about as I watched the ground get farther away....and then rapidly closer! Squealing in fright, I put all my effort into fluttering my new wings, focusing on making the strange appendages buzz hard.

I was met with a mixed success, and my stomach tightened in humiliation as I realized how I would be moving about from now on.

I had apparently underestimated my wings. The dainty things were strong, powerful enough to lift me and my two monumental mammaries, at least for a little bit. I could still feel their weight, but it was definitely easier to fly than it was to stand. But even enchanted with Bouncy Brew, the titanic teats still had a great deal of weight, and the force of them jiggling around was propelling me forward. I was pulled left, then right, left, and then right...zigzagging about in the air as my huge hooters dragged me about.

I squeaked in fright as a table leg loomed ahead of me, cranking my torso left and swinging my tamales. I barely managed to avoid slamming into the wooden leg, instead crashing into Constantine’s very warm leg. My sweet rolls managed to cushion the impact, as did my swollen ass when I fell to ground.

“Hmm, you clearly need a bit more practice at flying...and at landing too.” Constantine crouched down, poking one of my jugs and sending them both into another fit of trembling titflesh. “But hey, maybe if you keep shaking your melons, you’ll get used to steering!”

I glared up at my tormentor, my anger overwhelming me as he grinned down at me.

“You....you like, total fucking bastard, sugarplum! You’ve turned me into this....airy, ditzy, hooterslut fairy! I, like, demand you fix me this very instant, honeybunch!”

Constantine sighed, shaking his head. “You know, your attitude needs even more work than your flying. Whoever heard of such a nasty-tempered fairy?” He stood back up, and with a wave of horror I realized he was going back towards the potions shelf.

‘Oh shit, oh no no no, he’s going to bloat up my snuggle pups until I can’t even fly!’ Panicked, I flapped my wings frantically, biting my lip as I rose into the air, swaying back and forth from the weight of my thinumajigs. Trying to control my flight path as well as I could, I buzzed in a haphazard manner towards the door. It was a maddening sight to see the door so close but so far; rather than just fly straight towards it, I was forced to go left, and then buzz off to my right as my swaying jugs forced me onto a new route. It must have looked as though I was lost or intoxicated, flitting aimlessly about and thrusting my rib cushions out in the lead.

And just like before, my hopes were dashed as I felt a warm hand wrap around me. This time, however, Constantine had just grabbed one of my legs. As he secured me between his fingers and hoisted me up, my world became a disoriented mess. My titflesh was smacking against my face, my arms hanging above my head as I dangled upside down. My ears were ringing and everything seemed so confusing. It took me a moment to realize that Constantine was talking to me.

“I know its important for you to practice flying with those silly pillows of yours,” the man was saying, “But I think the most important thing is getting you to be a bit nicer. I think you need some motivation.” His voice sounded muffled, and even though I pawed at my shirtstuffers I couldn’t see him past my prison of titflesh; all I managed to do was set them wobbling even harder.

I tried to shout, but my voice was muffled by my swaying jumbo jugs bouncing against my chin. “Mmnnff, nnnnffh nnmmmph!” My lips vibrating against my melonflesh as my wings flapped uselessly.

And suddenly I felt a splash of wetness over me, and my heart sank. ‘He must have used another potion on me!’ The surge of heat was familiar, and for an instant I was terrified that my pumpkins were indeed going to surge forward again. But after a stretch of me trembling in anticipation, nothing happened. The wet feeling vanished as the potion was absorbed into my skin, and I was left with a bizarre feeling of...unfulfilment? It was as if my body was a string on an instrument, just begging to be plucked. It wasn’t just a need between my legs, although I was certainly now more aware of my sex than I had been before. My whole body seemed on edge, just waiting. ‘What the hell was in that potion?’ I could hear noises beyond the cage of cleavage I found myself stuck in, fabric rustling and some soft grunts coming from above me as I dangled, a helpless prisoner of Constantine and my pendulous rack.

I couldn’t see Constantine’s gloved hand, but I could certainly felt it. The strong fingers hefted my jugs up, and suddenly light flooded my face. I hadn’t realized just how dark it had been, trapped with my head in my cleavage. It took me a second to realize what I was looking at.

While I was indisposed by my massive mushmellons, the big knight had undressed. He was nude from the waist down, and I had a front row view of his crotch. He hung me right in front of his heavy, hanging nuts, and as I looked down...or rather, up, I could see his enormous dick throbbing above them. Even if I was of normal size, the dick was absolutely massive, a throbbing slab of meat that seemed to dominate up my vision. But for some reason, my eyes kept being drawn towards what was dangling below that cock. I switched my gaze back to his fat ball sack, glistening with sweat, and I felt my mouth start to water. I suddenly had an intense desire to touch them, to grope them, to feel them against me. My pussy pulsed with need as I stared at them, and I realized I was dangerously close to drooling.

I felt rather than heard a clicking sound in my brain, and I realized with a gasp of horror what potion had been used on me.

“Do you like what you see?” Constantine teased down at me. “Or, do you LOVE what you see?”

‘Oh no, how much did he use?’ Just a few drops of that potion would cause smoldering desire to the first thing seen, and at my size the dosage would be much more potent. Judging by the burning ache between my legs as I stared at his dangling nutsack, I imagined he hadn’t been stingy.

“Well, little boobfairy? I asked you a question...do you see anything you absolutely need to have?”

I couldn’t help myself, the need was too great. I was having a hard time even blinking, completely enamored by his hanging cumsacks.

“Ah...y-your...your...” I blushed furiously, humiliated at the thought even as I struggled to get my hands between my legs, trying and failing to snake them around the chugajugs that Constantine kept hefted up. Apparently the potion did nothing to alleviate any embarrassment, but my desire for his scrotum outweighed my humiliated attempt at silence . It was if I was being hypnotized by the gentle motion of his balls swaying between his legs.

“Y-your...b-ball sack....” I squeaked out, mortified beyond belief at what I had just said, even as my pussy flared with heat upon my desires being given voice.

“I...you what?” The knight seemed taken aback. “My...ball sack?”

I nodded just as much as I could without his glorious orbs vanishing from my vision.

“B-ball sack!” I whimpered, louder than before. “Ah, like...your....your huge, sexy ball sack, cutiepie!”

I couldn’t see his smile, but I could hear it in Constantine’s words. “Oh my...that has to be absolutely humiliating...I suppose its my fault; I was aiming for you to see my dick first, but I guess I just held you too low. Your love balloons must be heavier than I thought,” he laughed.

My heart started thumping in my chest as his laughter made his nuts wobble against each other, swaying right in front of my face. I breathed in and out, struggling to keep my emotions in check, but all I accomplished was taking in his deep, rich scent. My mouth watered at the salty, sweaty smell of his crotch, and I had a sudden image of myself burying my face against his cum-slicked nuts, lapping up the mess he made as it dribbled down his shaft...

“Are you still with me, you top-heavy nymph?” I was roused from my perverted thoughts by a little shake that caused a lot of bouncing, gasping at just how good the feeling of my tits jiggling about was starting to feel. Licking my lips, I kept my gaze locked on the gigantic cumsacks in front of my face. His sack dwarfed me; it was far larger than even my huge kazoos, and the longer I stared at it the hotter I was starting to feel.

“I said, are you with me? Or are you just a brainless pair of tits swaying around? Should I make your melons even bigger, so you’ll be forced to just bounce from place to place?” Constantine’s insults still made my blood boil with frustration and anger, but that feeling was slowly getting drowned out by another sensation. Squirming, rubbing my legs together, I forced myself to squeak up at the man tormenting me.

“N-no, I’m like, totally fine, just in love with your big fat nuts!”

I blinked, my last few words catching me off guard. ‘Oh no,’ I realized as my lips and tongue betraying me. ‘It’s just like with my magnificent penis pillows; my head is getting rewritten so I’m obsessed with his filthy, sweaty, nutsack. But as long as I keep thinking about how hot it would be to lick cum off them, I should be okay!’

“I heard you before, but its nice to know you’re so passionate.” My captor squatted a bit and wiggled his hips, thrusting towards me. I let out a gasp as his heavy, dangling stones swayed right at me, wiggling in Constantine’s grip as I tried to get close enough to paw at them. My only reward was the sudden movement making my mega mounds finally bounce free of Constantine’s loose grip, slapping my chin as I moaned in frustration.

“Oh, and look! They’re bouncing around just like you!” The toned knight laughed even harder, setting his ball sack on another swaying fit, though nothing close to the wobbling show my ridiculous knockers were performing. “It’s like your jugs and my...what did you say? My cumsacks? It looks like love at first sight between them, your potion works!”

A wave of humiliation washed over me, but as he described his nuts I felt a spasm of heat between my legs and another low moan escaped my lips. ‘By the gods, just hearing him talk about those big spunk bunkers is making me so hot! I can’t take it anymore!’

“Y-yes! I...p-please, I, like need to...” I swallowed, one half of me aching to scream out my filthy thoughts, while the other half fumed at my degradation.

“Yes? What is it, my little nutlover? What filthy thoughts are in your crotch-obsessed head?”

‘Damn him, I wish I could just bury my face in his sack and breath in his scent! That would show him who was crotch-obsessed!’ I chewed on my lip, the need filling my body warring with my fraying willpower. I just couldn’t say those things, I didn’t want to be a nutcraving titfairy!

Constantine flicked a finger at my swollen backside, and the flare of sensation that went through my body wiped away any inhibitions I still held on to.

“OH! I...I need your fat nuts, like, all over my face! I need to press my lips against your sweaty, hairy nutsack and cover them in kisses, sugarplum! I want to suckle on those fat cumbags, like, suckle so loudly that people miles away will hear me! I...nngh, just thinking about staring at them is making me wet! I want to press my pussy tight against that sexy sack of jizz and cum nonstop!”

I panted, my big fleshpillows heaving in the aftermath of my tirade. Constantine wasn’t even trying to keep his laughter down; his guffaws filled the room and made my bouncing balloons shake all the harder.

“Wow, that’s pretty lewd. I have a hard time imagining a potion could make you so slutty...maybe I grabbed a truth potion by mistake?” Suddenly he thrust his hips forwards, making his nuts sway deliciously close to my face, so close that I actually mewled with need at the missed opportunity to touch them.

“Oh, but look! I think my jizzbags actually liked how desperate you are to be a ballslave. Isn’t that right?” The knight squatted a bit and humped forward again, making his nuts dance and drawing a moan of longing from my lips. My heart was absolutely racing as I watched them shake around, my body a coiled spring of desire for those dangling orbs.

“Yep, that looks like a yes to me!” Constantine laughed. “I’m surprised; my balls are usually so shy, but I think your silly tits bouncing around and your dirty mouth won them over. So what do you think? Should I let her play with you?”

Constantine wiggled his hips, and to my horror his nuts swayed back and forth.

“No?” The knight let out an exaggerated gasp. “Oh wow, tough luck little titfairy, that was a definite no. I guess I was wrong; maybe you should tell them why you need them.”

This was too much to take. I knew I shouldn’t be so wrapped up in the silly bouncing of his nuts, and that it was just Constantine humiliating me. But my heart was sinking all the same, and I felt a rising desperation in me.

“Like, I can’t not have those sperm balloons, I’ll do anything, honeybunch!” I whimpered out, rubbing my thighs together as I begged. “I’ll...I’ll clean them with my tits and mouth, and rub you with my pussy all day long! I’ll do anything that those fat love spuds need, I’ll do, like, the filthiest things they can think of, cutiecake!” My gaze hadn’t left Constantine’s sack this entire time, and I realized that my words were being directed more and more towards his dangling man-bits as my degrading pleading went on. “P-please! I’ll smoosh my huge fat bouncy love balloons against you and...and, like, even milk out cum with them! I’ll drain you every day, I promise! Please, please let me be your jizz milker!”

I didn’t think my face could possibly get any more flushed with embarrassing heat, but Constantine’s laughter and the way his balls seemed to bounce in time with his voice managed to push further into humiliation.

“Oh my, now how can my nuts refuse an offer like that?” He swayed his balls up and down again, and my heart leapt into my throat. ‘Is he...can I...?’

Without warning Constantine released his grip of both leg and my jugs, sending me on a jiggling crash course towards the ground.

“AH?!” I shrieked in surprise, my wings firing up on pure instinct. The buzzing noise of them flapping rapidly filled my ears, or it would have, if it were not being drowned out by the slapping sound of my gigantic jobbers bouncing off each other. I recovered from my plummeting descent, forcing myself into an awkward, jiggling hover.

And then I realized where I was free to go, and an instant later I was forcing my bouncy body into high gear, racing towards the delicious nutsack that was all mine to play with.

I smashed into Constantine’s nuts with a wet little smack, my melons leading the way. The impact sent a current of sensation through my body that seemed to amplify as it rushed towards my sex, making me squeal as I craned my neck forwards. But even smooshed hard against those enormous balls, it was impossible for me to reach over the gigantic dickpillows I was stuck with. His cumbags shined with sweat, and maybe another wetness too...whatever it as, I vowed, I would find out through my dutiful cleaning that was about to occur. But first I had to gain purchase; I scrambled and flailed about as my wings buzzed, struggling to find something to hold onto while I serviced the glorious fat sacks of dickmilk that were in front of me. Constantine’s scrotum wasn’t making it easy, either; the hairs on his nuts were tickling my nipples, and it was horribly hard not to let out a giggle and lose control over my clumsy hovering.

“Need a hand, my tiny nutgobbler?” Constantine’s voice boomed above me. “Here, it looks like you might need a little help at being a good crotch cleaner. I know nymphs are supposed to be brainless ditzes, but you seem to take it to the next level!” Chuckling, he scooped me up as I flailed about pitifully, moaning in disappointment as my tits slid off the hairy wet jizzsacks. My melons swayed as I was held, the wetness that had coated Constantine’s sacked smeared across them.

And suddenly I was zooming forward towards those balls again!

“Mmmmmmph!” I squealed into the hairy nuts as my head was pressed against them, my face absolutely buried in ballflesh. I shut my eyes tight, shivering in bliss as I kissed and suckled, lapping and slurping at every bit of skin I could reach.

Constantine had grabbed me by my diminutive waist and had flipped me upside down again. His other hand was squeezing my heavy hooters together around something warm and pulsing; despite how large they seemed to me, I know that for him they were just a heavy handful. He kept them tight together, and...

I blinked, realizing that my desire for tasting nuts had been so great, I hadn’t even grasped that Constantine was milking his dick between my melons.

“Now, I know you’re excited, so I’ll try to go as fast as I can, okay?” The huge man announced, clearly not posing it as a real question. My face was still buried against his wonderful sack, and I was more than happy to just keep breathing in his scent as my mouth worked hard, lapping at his nuts as if my life depended on it.

Constantine was true to his word. One moment I was face-deep in hairy scrotum, and the next I was sliding away from his nuts, my face coated in ballsweat and dribbled precum. And the next moment I crashed back against his sack with a wet plop, and I was given a second to slurp loudly before being dragged away again.

My tits were screaming at me from the hellish squeezing, but the taste in my mouth was too heavenly to care. Even the throbbing heat between my knockers was wonderful; it paled in comparison to the fulfillment I felt from servicing Constantine’s dangling jizzbags, but my swollen sauasagewrappers were incredibly sensitive, and the way the well-endowed knight slid his schlong between them was stoking the fire in my pussy. My whole body felt like it was on fire, my filthy desires and needs overwhelming any restraint I might have had. I slid my face from side to side, smearing my cheeks against Constantine’s wet sack, the hairs tickling my nose as I did. I could hear the big man grunting above me, and I added my own squeaky voice to his, gasping and panting when my mouth wasn’t full of nutflesh, and letting out muffled mewls of pleasure when it was.

“Oh...oh fuck, you’re good at that, you ball-crazy boobfairy...” Constantine groaned above me. He was getting close, I knew from the way his sack tensed and pulsed. I felt as though I could feel the cum churning around inside his sacks, and I was absolutely aching to milk it out.

The knight suddenly stopped using me to jerk his boner off, his hands keeping me wrapped around his cock and face-deep in slick wet scrotum.

“I’m gonna...oh, I’m going to blow my dick you filthy nutgobbler...you’re going to make me spurt my ballmilk all over!” Constantine grunted out, squatting and leaning forward. His filthy words were all the force needed to break the dam inside me. As I felt his nuts tighten, ready to release his load into my cleavage, I howled and screamed into the wall of sackflesh I was pressed against, my orgasm ripping through me violently. My hands and legs flailed about, and I suckled in as much of the amazingly sweet scrotum that I could, nibbling on his nuts as my mind went with pleasure. Dimly, I was aware of a dirty, filthy slurping sound filling the air, but all I could focus on was how perfect the taste in my mouth was.

And then Constantine groaned, and I felt a flare of heat between my titanic tatas before something wet spurted between my globes. The smell of jizz filled my brain, mixing with the taste and scent of the knight’s enormous nuts, and I felt compelled to suckle even harder, even as I realized the disgustingly lewd wet noises I was hearing were coming from my own lips.

-SLURP!—

-SUCKSLURP!!—

-SLURPSLICKSPLOPSLURPSLURP!!!—

I suckled away all the same, my humiliation at the embarrassing sounds coming from my face not slowing me at all. The manmilk Constantine had fired between my jugs was a hot presence glopping down into my cleavage, the filthy sensation of having all that jizz trapped between my melons urging me on. The heat in my pussy was rising again, and before I could grasp just what was happening, I realized I was about to explode again.

‘Oh, gods, gods, I’m just good for dickstuffing and nutslurping! I’m in heat for a fat pair of jizz udders! I...I...!’

-SLORPSLICKSUCKSLORPSLUCKSLICKSLURP!!!!—

My second orgasm ripped through me even harder than my first, ravaging my exhausted body and making me tremble. But despite the white lightning that seemed to be vibrating out from my pussy as it clenched and dripped with my own wetness, I didn’t stop my frenzied nutsuckling for one moment.

“Oh wow...” Constantine finally gasped out, as my slurping noises finally began to quiet, minutes later. “You are just nuts for nuts, aren’t you?” He slapped my jugs, and I felt my beanbags bouncing up and down, as if they were agreeing with him.

“As wonderful as your tongue is,” the knight continued, pulling me away from his sack, “I think it is just too slow for the job of cleaning my crotch right now.” I let out a weak moan of protest, but I was so drained that I couldn’t do more than kick my legs weakly. And suddenly I was flipped right side up, and being forced back towards that wonderfully filthy pair of spunksacks.

“That’s no reason why your jugs can’t give my balls a good rubdown, though!”

Constantine shoved me towards his sack milkmelons first, using my ginormous gazumbas as a pair of jizzrags to clean up his filthy mess. It didn’t take long before my chugajugs were absolutely coated in dickbatter and ballsweat, the smell rising up from my cleavage making my mouth water with how filthy it was.

The knight only spent a few minutes scrubbing, my head spinning as my body bounced along for the ride that my watermelons were putting me on. Seemingly satisfied with his rushed work, he pulled me into the air and held my weakly kicking form just in front of his face.

“Well, I certainly would say that your new look suits you,” Constantine mused. His face was still looked flushed from his orgasm. His nose wrinkled, and he put on a look of exaggerated distaste. “Ah, but you smell like a dirty sex doll. Where can I shove you and your big fat boobs?” Glancing around the room, the man’s face lit up. “Oh, that’ll be perfect!”

I craned my head, but with how I was being held I couldn’t see where I was being taken to. But as I put my tired mind to work, and realized where the huge knight was heading towards, a fresh burst of embarrassment raced through me.

“Here we are, my little nutsucker! Your new home!” Constantine turned me around, my huge honkers bobbing about as he did. “Oh, and look at how happy your tits are! I knew you’d love it!”

In my years as a sorceress I had taken a number of animals into my abode for experimentation. Drawing pixie dust from fairies, tears from ravens, and scales from undines. I hadn’t kept anything in my living quarters for quite some time, however, and all of my empty hanging cages had been taken down.

Except the one I was dangling before!

This cage was especially small. Made exclusively for the nymphs I had captured for my love potion, it was tall but narrow, and completely empty besides some stale straw covering the cold metal bottom. The top tapered off to a narrow point, held by a heavy iron chain from the roof. Still chuckling, the knight opened the tiny gate. and without waiting an instant, Constantine pushed me forward towards my prison. My fat cockmilking floppers smooshed tight together, and for an instant I thought I wouldn’t be able to get through. Then I felt a rough slap on my ass, and I tumbled through the small doorway. I sprawled awkwardly on the cage floor, straw sticking to my wet, cum slick dairy jugs.

Turning to look back at Constantine to complain, I found my eyes being drawn towards his crotch. Try as I might I couldn’t even bring myself to look at his face, not when his dangling jizzsacks were swaying right in my view!

“I know, its pretty cramped.” Constantine told me, stretching. “But I can tell you’ll appreciate it. If you need to smoosh your fat jugs against something, you’ve always got something right in front of you to do it on, no matter what direction you flop your fat melons towards!”

Groaning, I realized he was right. While the cage was a fairly small fit for even the nymphs I had imprisoned, it had still allowed them plenty of from to move around. With my pendulous penismilkers, I had maybe a half foot of wiggle room before I’d be pressing my lovecushions against the metal bars.

“L-like, let me out of here, you big...sexy pair of nuts!” I screamed at Constantine...or rather, at his sack. I couldn’t tear my gaze away from those sweet, sexy orbs! “I swear, like...if you don’t let me out, I’ll like make you pay, cutiepie! I’ll...I’ll lick and slurp your nuts so hard they burst! You’ll blast your ballbatter all over me, honeybunch!” I let out a frustrated growl, my tirade completely neutered by my ditzy, slutty forced speech.

“Oh, that’s a bold threat,” Constantine chuckled. “But I think we’ll take the risk. Then again, I suppose I should ask your owner. What do you think, you sticky sack? Should we let this flying pair of gazongas out to play with you some more? Maybe she could finish cleaning you off!”

My heart thumped in my throat, my body aching with anticipation. To my dismay, Constantine swung his hips left and right, and his balls swung along with them. I squealed in frustration as I watched his nuts flop about, the sight of them jiggling sending another rush of heat through my aching pussy.

“Well, I’m afraid you two being together isn’t up to me,” Constantine declared. “I’ve got no need for a filthy little sexfairy, even when you have such hilariously ridiculous jugs. I mean, maybe I could use them as pillows when I sleep...or a jizzrag for my cock, and for wiping my nuts off. Would you like that? Being a cumcleaner for my crotch, slurping up spunk and cleaning my sack all day?” He wiggled his hips, making his hairy baubles sway up and down. I followed their movement in a daze, not even really realizing that I was nodding my head along with the knight’s sexy scrotum.

“Oh you do? Wow, that’s incredibly lewd. But it works out great for me.” Constantine laughed, stepping into his pants and tugging them up. I let out a miserable moan as his balls disappeared from my view. Suddenly my body felt on edge again, a single tense string waiting to be plucked. “I’ve got a few errands to take care of, so you’ll just have to sit tight and think about all the dried cum you’ll get to lick off me when I return.”

“Ah, n-nuts! Sweetiecake, I...like, I need those fat cumbags now!” I wailed, smooshing my tits up against the cold bars of my tiny prison. The cage swayed from the weight of heaving boobflesh I was hefting around, and I was thrown forward, my face buried in my cleavage. “Mmmnnff, mnnnff Mmmmph!!!”

“Hmm, well, that’s too bad, because I have to get going for a while. I’ll come back and get you in a few hours, but my naughty nut fairy is just going to have to stay put and think about my sack.” The knight snapped his fingers, then reached his bare hand down into his pants. “But hey, I think I will be nice and leave you with something.”

I licked my lips as the man played with his sack, letting out exaggerated groans of pleasure as he slowly rubbed his sack. After a few minutes, he took his hand back up, seemingly satisfied. I could see that even after my sloppy tit cleaning, his nuts still must have been dirty. Constantine’s fingers were glistening with wetness as he walked over to my cage.

And, smiling, he rubbed his cum and ballsweat-slicked fingers clean on the top bars of my prison.

I moaned in need, even the tiny amount of wetness smelling absolutely delicious. Buzzing my wings, I wobbled and bounced up at towards the roof of my cramped quarters, and let out a howl of frustration. With the way the cage narrowed towards the top, I wasn’t able to reach the bars that delicious nectar was coating; my humongous hooters were in the way! Try as I might to wiggle and paw at the bars, to smoosh my jugs together and squeeze forward, I wasn’t able to accomplish anything more than putting on a humiliating show for the knight before me. With an exhausted moan, my wings gave out and I fell to the floor of my cage, landing on my jumbo jugs with an embarrassingly loud plop.

“Aww, so close!” Constantine beamed down at me. “Well hey, keep it up, you silly pair of tits. Maybe you’ll squeeze through if you try enough times. " The big man shrugged. “Or maybe not, but hey, what’s the harm in trying?” The knight turned to leave.

“W-wait!” I cried desperately, my body thrumming with unfulfilled need. Constantine turned, his eyebrows raised.”

“Y-you can’t leave me like this, sugarcake! I’m Morgana, the most powerful sorceress alive!” I squeaked out, shaking in frustration. “You can’t leave me, like, trapped as a nutcrazy gazonga fairy!”

Constantine smiled wryly. “My task was to get rid of Morgana the sorceress, and I accomplished it. You get to keep your life, and make a pair of nuts very, very happy.” He paused. “But you do have a good point. I’ll have to think of a good filthy name for my filthy fairy ball slave. Maybe Jiggles Sackgobbler?” I let out a humiliated squeal, and the man laughed once more. “Nah, that’s far too chaste for you. We’ll discuss it on my return, if you can keep your lips from being occupied with the needs of my nuts.” Constantine turned and walked through the ruined front door. “Until then, my spunky little spunk slut!”

I flopped down to the ground, resting on my swollen ass while my chest jiggled about. Trapped, stuck like this! A caged pet waiting for my owner to return! The indignity was making me so...so...

I whimpered in need as my thoughts returned to the taste of those nuts, the warm way they pulsed before firing off buckets of jizz into my cleavage. ‘It’s making me so hot! Gods and goddesses, I can’t keep my thoughts off his jizzbags and how fucking hot they are!’

As I gazed longingly at the ball-smelling bars beyond my reach, I realized just how horny and helpless I was going to be until Constantine decided to return.

“And then he’ll probably just, like tease me and my bloated bazongoes even more,” I muttered, my wings twitching in irritation. “Oh shoot! Like, why did I have to label those potions?! Nuts to organization! Big, fat sweaty jizz-filled nuts!”