The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Power Of Galaxy 69.

By The Slaver.

Prelude:

Space rangers had been sent to Galaxy 69, to find out if they had any links with slave traders, that were raiding Earth colonies Their ship crash-lands on a jungle planet just inside Galaxy 69.

The space Rangers find a city hidden in the jungle, but before they can enter the city, two of the Rangers over-power the other Rangers. Once in the city, the over-powered men are processed, and turned into sex-slavers. The two crew-men who over-powered the Space Rangers, were also turned into sex-slaves.

Six weeks later, a secret mission is sent to the planet to find the missing Rangers.

The night was drawing in about him. The air was cold, and even in his thermal uniform, Ray Bret felt cold. The sounds from the jungle were wearing at his nerves, but what bothered him the most was the fact that he hadn’t been able to find Johnson’s and his crews bodies. Had some animal, emboldened by hunger, snatched them? Or had something worst happened. At that moment, Bret was stood, looking at the blackened ground were Johnson’s ship had crashed. Just as he turned to leave there is a roar over head, and a large space craft flies over. Bret is shocked to see that the ship is from earth.

Movement in the bushes behind him caught his attention. In the dim starlight, he could make out three white shapes standing in the bushes. Bret turned and run. Bret fled through the cold night as fast as he dared. The bushes for the most part were innocuous, Bret was going too fast in the poor light, and his foot caught in a far-flung root. Unable to stop, he crashed to the ground. Winded, but unhurt he sat up. Before he can stand up, the three white figures were on him, and he was knot out with a large lump of dead wood.

1: The Processing.

The delegates from the ship stood, and looked at a semicircular table with a scale model of Earth Space, and her colonies, on it. On one corner of the model was a pulsing yellow shape representing Galaxy 69. The two delegates stood behind their lecterns, and looked at the tall figure standing on a platform on the other side of the table. The figure was wearing a tight white rubber suit, and had a bold head. This was Peter Duncan the slave traders chef programmer, and the chair for this meeting. Not that there would be any meeting, but the delegates didn’t know that. The two delegates were Gearon and Beaus, two tall bold headed men from The Earth Miron System, which bordered Galaxy 69. Around the room stood men in tight yellow rubber suits.

“Now gentlemen before we start, we have a demonstration to show you.” said Duncan. Raising his hand to stop any talk from the delegates. “Well two actually, here is the first.” He push a button, and a large screen lit up.

Bret felt his head was ready to bust as he struggled back to consciousness. He opened his eyes and managed eventually to focus them. Everything seemed so dark, and there were strange noises. He felt about, and realized that he was tied tightly to some sort of metal frame, and he was naked.

Suddenly light flooded the room, Bret blinked. He then realized that he was not only tied to the metal frame, but that it was laying flat with the floor, and it was raised up to about waist height. His legs were spread eagled, and his ass was on show.

A tall figure wearing a purple cover-all with a hood entered the room, he was pushing a trolley. As he turn his head to watch the figure walk across the room toward him, Bret noticed a black box by his left foot.

The purple figure was called Hass, he was going to carry out the demonstration. Hass reached foreword and grabbed Bret’s cock. Bret cried out, but Hass took no-notice of the cry. He then slid a large metal cock ring tight to the bottom of Bret’s cock. Just sliding the ring onto Bret’s cock made him hard. He let out anther cry.

A rubber suited man stepped foreword and placed head-phones onto Bret’s ears. There was a cable on the bottom of the ring which Hass plugged into the black box, and pushed a couple of buttons. The ring started to gently vibrate, Bret let out a gasp.

“Your dick will now get rock hard, and you are very horny, so hard and horny you want to cum. But you can’t, not till you are told too.” said a quiet but commanding voice through the head-phones. The gently vibrating speeded up a little, Bret’s dick got harder. “You are getting rock hard, and you are horny, you will tell us why you are on this planet? You so want to cum, but you can’t till you tell us what we want to know!” the voice continued. Bret let out some more cries.

“You really want to cum, your cock is now rock hard, and you are really horny. You can cum when you tell us why you are here.” the voice continued, the vibrations went up another notch. Bret’s dick was so swelled up, that the ring was pushed tight against his balls, and was biting into his dick. Bret give out another gasp. “I…I…was sent…by the…….Space Rangers…and the…..council of…..The….Earth……Miron System. I….must….cum.” cried Bret. ( In the delegates room a pair of eyes look at Gearon, and Beaus. Both men say nothing, and look at the screen.)

“Six, five, four, three, two, one. You can cum now.” ordered the voice. Bret’s dick exploded, he pumped out more cum than he could ever remember. His orgasm was so intense, he was physically shaken, his hard on lasted for almost 20 minutes. But even before he had finished Cumming the voice went on.

“Your cock will now get hard, you are very horny, so horny and hard you want to cum, but you can’t till you are told.” said the voice. Bret moaned.

“You believe everything you are told, you want to suck a large fat cock. You want to please any cock, you want to feel cum shoot down your throat.” The voice stated over, and over again.

“No…will…not…suck…dick.” slurred Bret, as he tried to fight what his brain was being told. “You want to taste cock, you can cum when you believe everything you are told.” the voice drilled into Bret over, and over again. The vibrating of the cock ring speeded up. Finally Bret could stand it no longer. “I will suck dick, I crave the taste of cum, of cum shooting into my mouth.” cried Bret, he was now pretending to take a large hard cock into his open mouth. “Was you alone, or was someone with you?” asked the voice.

Bret was now imaging a large rock hard cock filling his mouth, pushing down his throat, deeper and deeper the cock wood go. “Yes…there’s..an….Miron…System… Security agent…..with..me…must…cum…please.” begged Bret.(In the delegates room, again Duncan looked at the two delegates. Both men just looked at the screen)

“Four, Three, Two, One. Cum now, like you never cum before.” Bret shot cum all over himself, like before his orgasm was intense, but did not last as long. As soon as the orgasm had stopped, Bret felt a hunger for cock and cum. Bret cried out for a dick to suck.

But the programming did not stop, the ring speeded up more, and the quiet but commanding voice started again in the head-phones. “You are horny and hard, you like pleasing cock, the pleasure makes you horny as hell.” the voice said.

“You must take large dick up your ass, you want nothing more than to be fucked. You must suck, or be fucked. You will cum when you believe that this is true.” the voice drilled this into Bret over, and over. By now Bret was so fucked up, he believed everything the voice said. “Yes..yes, I…must suck cock…or be fucked….must cum.” moaned Bret. “Three, Two, One. Cum.” the voice said. Bret cum, but this time his orgasm was over before it even started. Bret shot very little cum.

Hass had the ring taken off of Bret, and had Bret placed on his hands and knees, on the floor in front of him. Once this was done, a rubber man stepped in front of Bret’s mouth, he then opened his flies freeing his hard cock. The rubber man then shoved his cock into Bret’s virgin mouth, as soon as the cock was in his mouth, Bret started sucking hard on the cock in his mouth. The rubber man started moaning and thrusting his hips, and forcing his cock deeper down Bret’s throat. The guy then grabbed Bret’s head and started to face fuck him. Suddenly the rubber man arched his back, and let out a loud cry, as he shot his hot juice into Bret’s mouth. Bret swallowed all the cum shot into his mouth. Bret let the soft spent dick slip out of his mouth.

Hass stepped behind Bret’s ass, and then run the tip of his dick up, and down Bret’s ass crack. He then thrust his rock hard cock into Bret’s ass. A cry of pain came from Bret as the cock was thrust into his virgin ass. “Relax, you love having your ass-hole fucked, and a rock hard cock inside of you. You live to be fucked by large, hard, firm cocks, you love having cock inside of you.” Bret soon stopped moaning, he started to ride the thrusts of the cock going in, and out of his ass-hole. Bret pushed down on the cock inside of him, with a popping sound, Hass’s cock entered Bret’s ass, all the way to his ball- sacks. Bret felt the cock up his ass-hole expanded, Bret felt hot cum shoot out of the cock up his ass. Hass pulled his soft cock out of Bret.

2: Captured.

Duncan turned the screen off, and looked at the two delegates, but said nothing. Gearon and Beaus had a look of horror on their faces, they just looked at Duncan speechless. “It seems that one of you must be working for Space Security?” Duncan said, he snapped his fingers, and pointed to Gearon. Two of the yellow rubber men drew their guns, and fired at Gearon. Gearon fell unconscious to the ground, four rubber men picked up Gearon, and carried him from the room. Before Beaus could say a word, he too was shot down and take from the room.

In the jungle, Security Agent Garvery was standing in the hatch-way of the scout ship they had landed in, looking out for Bret. There was a noise inside the ship, Garvey turned to see what it was. With Garvey’s attention diverted from the jungle, he failed to see, or hear the rustling of the leaves as four rubber covered men stepped out of the jungle, and entered the small ship. Moments later the four men left the ship, carrying an unconscious Garvery. They headed back to the city. When the four men carrying Garvery to the city, got to the city entrance, they met four more rubber men carrying the unconscious body of the pilot from the ship that had brought Gearon and Beaus to the planet. The eight men entered the city, carrying their unconscious prisoners.

3. Milking and Reprogramming.

Garvery, Gearon and the pilot were carried to an room deep in the city, once in the room the rubber men set to work. Along one side of the room were a number of glass-fronted cabinets, each the size of a phone-box and stuffed full of wires and tubing. The rubber men stripped Garvery, the pilot and Gearon, and placed each men into one of the glass cabinets. Then a scull-cap with tiny wires coming out of the top, which were connected to the top of the cabinets, were put onto the three men’s heads. Each man was held in place by a metal frame. Finally a clear plastic tube was placed on each of the men’s cocks, the tubes run to the left side of the cabinets, and then down the side of the cabinets to clear bottles on the cabinets floor. A large, clear bulb snapped securely into place on each cock head, held the tubes in place.

Just as the rubber men finished making sure the three men were firmly secured, the three men came round. “What the fuck!” was all the pilot could say. Duncan walked over to the three bound men and smiled. “The three of you are going to feel the power of Galaxy 69 at work, first hand. The three of you will go through what we call the MILKING PROCEDURE. This procedure will totally drain your cocks of all the cum in your balls, but before that happens, you three will have become mindless zombies, who will do what ever they are told to do, and will love to suck cock, and take cock.” said Duncan. Garvery, the pilot and Gearon, all looked at Duncan in silent horror. The three men tried to get free from their bonds but couldn’t. Duncan just smiled again. “Oh, and just to make it more painful, some time during the procedure your ass-holes will be fucked by very large, unlubed vibrating dildos.” Before even the three bound men could say a word, three yellow rubber men stepped foreword and placed headphones on the bound men. Then the rubber men grabbed a soft cock each, and began to pump hard.

Over, and over again, they massaged the three soft cocks. The three rubber men watched as Gearon’s, the pilot’s and Garyery’s members started to grow larger, and harder with each pass of their hands over the three men’s shafts. All three rubber men continued their pumping for about 3 to 4 minutes, finally all three cocks were rock hard. By the time the three cocks were hard, the pilot, Gearon and Garvery were moaning and thrusting their hips, all three men were ready to cum. “Begin.” was all Duncan said. All at once, the tubes on the men’s dicks started to suck on the dicks they were attached too. “AHHHHHHHHH NNOOOOOO !! SSSTTOOOPPPP!!!” screamed the three men. The sensation the three men were feeling was like nothing they had ever felt before. The three men couldn’t stop their climax, or wanted to. The three men began to gasp and their hips began to convulse. “AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH.” the three men screamed, their dicks were throbbing over and over again. “UNNH, AAAGGGHHHH SSTOOPPPP.” the three men yelled, as their cocks stiffened even more, and their stomachs tightend, and then the climax overcame them. Their seamen shot out of their cocks and dropped into the glass bottles. Their hips kept thrusting up and down as the machine drained their dicks dry.

All three men couldn’t stop their climax. Their cocks were now constantly flexing, while their cum was being drained by the machines they were attached too. It had been 45 minutes and the three bound men’s climax was still going strong, their cocks kept on flexing bigger and bigger. Cum still flowing into the glass bottles. All three men were by now drenched in sweat, the only sound they now made were gasps, and moans. The three men were now on their seventh forced orgasm, but still their cum was being drained from their acing cocks.

Suddenly the unlubed vibrating dildos entered the three men’s asses, the dildos stopped entering the bound men’s asses only when they were pressing hard against the men’s prostate. The three dildos started vibrating against the men’s prostate. The pilot, Gearon and Garvery shot what felt like a large load of cum, the three men just moaned. At the same time as the dildos entered the bound men’s asses monitor screens came down from the ceiling. The screens displayed pictures of men sucking cock, or taking cock up their ass. The pictures flashed across the screen, over and over the pictures flashed by, the bound men could not look away from the screens.

“You want only to please, you want only to obey. You want nothing more from life.” said the voice in the headphones. Over and over again the voice said this. The three men had stopped making any noise. The constant stimulation of the men’s dicks, and their prostates had weakened their residents. By now the men were no longer moving, or making any noise. They just stood in the cabinets, a blank look on their faces, their eyes just looked empty, no life in them. Duncan signalled for the men to be released. “On your hands and knees, and serve cock!” said Duncan. The three men fell onto their hands and knees, three rubber men went in front of the three men, and three rubber men went behind the kneeling men. Suddenly the six rubber men thrust their dicks into the three kneeling men. Gearon, the pilot and Garvery made no sound, they just took the dick up their ass, and sucked the dicks in their mouths with vigour. The only noise to be heard was the sound of cocks being sucked, and the rubber men shooting their loads. After the six rubber men had cum, very long and wide unlubed dildos were thrust up Garvery, Gearon and the pilot’s ass-holes. The three men were then lead away to a holding cell till the morning.

Beaus woke with a start, he was tied to a metal frame, face down, so he was looking at the floor, and his ass was in the air, and his legs spread wide open. There was a pair of headphones on his head, and a large metal cock ring on his dick. The cock ring was pushed right down to the base of Beaus’s cock. Wires run from the cock ring to a black box on a table next to the frame that Beaus was tied too.

Duncan entered the room, and walked over to Beaus on the metal frame. Duncan had a hypodermic in his hand.

“This is a new drug of ours, you are one of the first we have used it on. It will help put you under our control. You will become a willing slave of Galaxy 69.” said Duncan. Duncan pushed a few button on the black box on the table. The cock ring on Beaus’s cock started vibrating, Beaus let out a loud cry, as he felt his cock hardening. A screen in the floor light up, a spinning spiral appeared on the screen.

Beaus’s eyes fell on the spiral, he tried to look away, but his eyes were locked on the spinning spiral. The cock ring speeded up, Beaus let out a low moan. Duncan stepped over to Beaus. The hypodermic smoothly slid into Beaus’s neck, a feeling of euphoria spread through his body, he never stood a chance.

“Your cock will now get hard, you are so very horny. You want to cum, but you can’t till you do as you are told.” said the voice in the headphones. “You can’t resist a man who wants to stick his piece of meat, or his fist up your virgin hole, you just love taking a fucking dick, or fucking fist up your pussy butt. Your ass is meant to be used for another man’s pleasure.” the voice told Beaus this over, and over again. The injection had made Beaus dizzy, and unable to concentrate. Slowly Beaus started to thrust his hips back and forward.

Duncan stepped between Beaus’s spread legs, he then thrust two of his fingers up Beaus’s ass and started to work them in deeper. Beaus moaned out loud, he pushed his ass back onto the invading fingers. Duncan then pushed in a third finger causing even louder cries, this was quickly followed by a fourth, Duncan then forced his four fingers in and out of Beaus’s ass-hole. Beaus moaned even louder.

Suddenly Duncan tucked his thumb underneath his four fingers, and slammed his whole hand into Beaus’s ass-hole. Beaus screamed out load as he felt his virgin ass-hole stretched wider as Duncan’s fist penetrated him. Beaus’s ass-hole snapped shut around Duncan’s wrist, so that Duncan’s fist, and part of his arm became firmly lodged in Beaus’s ass-hole.

Duncan started to punch fuck Beaus’s ass, with each thrust Duncan managed to force more of his arm into Beaus’s now gapping ass-hole. When Duncan had his arm in up to his elbow, Duncan stopped. “You may now cum!” said the voice in the headphones, at the same time Duncan started a fast fuck of Beaus’s ass-hole.

Beaus began to gasp, and his hips began to convulse. “OH,OH,OH,AH,AHHH,AAAHHHHHH. UNNN,UUUH,AAAAAGGG,HHHHH!” Beaus screamed, as his dick throbbed over, and over again. “AAAGGGHHHHH.” Beaus yelled, as his cock stiffened even harder. Duncan started to thrust his hand in and out of Beaus again. Beaus’s cock stiffened even more, and then shot load, after load of cum all over the floor. But still Duncan thrust his hand in, and out of Beaus’s ass-hole. Slowly Beaus’s orgasm stopped, and he stopped shooting his spunk, all over the floor. Duncan continued to fuck Beaus’s ass awhile longer, to make sure there was no more spunk in his cock. All Beaus could do now was beg for another fuck.

Finally, Duncan pulled his hand out of Beaus, and clicked his fingers. Bret entered the room, he was now wearing a tight green latex suit. Duncan held out his dirty hand, and arm. “Lick this clean.” he ordered. Bret started to lick the shit from Duncan’s hand, and arm. While Bret was cleaning Duncan, Beaus was taken down from the frame. A very large metal butt-plug was thrust up his ass, and he was lead out of the room. Just as Beaus left, Bret finished licking Duncan’s hand, and arm clean. Duncan told him to go to his office, Bret turned, and left the room, on his way to Duncan’s office. After he had gone Duncan click his fingers again, this time the pilot entered the room, he too was wearing a tight green latex suit, but he walked funny, because of the built-in dildo, that fucked him as he walked. Duncan pointed to Beaus’s cum on the floor. “Lick that cum up.” Duncan ordered. The pilot sunk onto his hands, and knees, lent foreword and started to lick up Beaus’s cum from the floor. Duncan watched for awhile, but then left and went to his office.

Duncan pulled on his rubber suit, and looked over at Bret and the pilot. Both were naked, and laying on the floor of Duncan’s office, cum leaking from both their asses and mouths. Duncan and a couple of rubber men had sent the night fucking Bret, and the pilot, to find out who the spy in Galaxy 69 was. After a long night of fucking, both men had named the spy. Duncan tells the two men to dress, a ship is coming to take them, and the spy to planet 69 the slaver’s home planet. Duncan then left the office.

Then Duncan entered the MILKING ROOM, there was only one person in the cabernets, it is Hass. Hass lets out a loud cry as his first load of spunk is pulled from his cock. No sooner had he finished his first orgasm, then he started his second. Duncan walked over to the control panel, and push some buttons. Suddenly the unlubed dildo shot into Hass’s ass-hole, he let out aloud scream, but the screen did not come down. Hass, Duncan thought could have some pain, before being turned into a mindless zombie.

There was a loud buzzing sound, the ship had arrived. Duncan finished at the control panel. After four more orgasms, the screen would come on, and Hass would become a mindless cock slut. Duncan then left the room, to meet the ship. As he left the room, he heard Hass let out another loud cry, as he entered his fourth orgasm. Duncan just smiled to himself, and walked down to the ship.

THE END.