The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Power of She

INT. PSYCHIATRIST’S RECEPTION ROOM—DAY
ME (V.O.)

It seemed like your typical shrink’s office, only the receptionist was stacked. The receptionist was a gorgeous female. She had on a business suit, with a white blouse. Beneath the white blouse, could be seen a black bra. Her desk was sideways to the waiting area, and she had on a fairly short miniskirt, with long four inch heels. Her stockings were silk, and we’ re held up by a garter. All in all a very sensuous picture.

I was seeing the shrink on a referral from another shrink. My sexual hang-ups were something he felt she was more qualified to handle then he was, so here I was. I noted with interest that this shrink’s office was inside a larger home. Probably the shrink’s. The telephone buzzed, the receptionist answered. Yes, he is here. Right away madam.

RECEPTIONIST

You may go in now.

She flashed a gorgeous smile at me, with her bright red lips, and large breasts. I smiled back and thanked her. I opened the rather heavy door and entered the shrink’s office.

I don’t know what I was expecting when I entered the shrink’s office, but I was not expecting another sexy woman. Did I say sexy? She was extraordinary. She was dressed for the days it was rather cool outside. She had on a leather mini skirt, and a leather halter top, with a leather business cut jacket, and some very tight fitting knee high high-heeled boots. I found myself getting aroused. I think she knew it.

HER

Come in, I’ve been reading your case file.

Yeah, I could hardly respond.

HER

So, my colleague tells me you can’t shake a sexual fantasy.

I nodded.

HER

One where you are subjugated hypnotically by a beautiful woman into becoming her sex slave?

I nodded again.

HER

Do you think it is possible for something like that to happen?

I nodded no.

HER

Why don’t you sit down and relax. We can talk better if you sit down and relax.

I told her I remembered having this fantasy in various styles for my entire life, as far back as I could remember.

HER

I think I can help you. I think the best course of action is to actually hypnotize you so that you can finally come to grips with this fantasy of yours.

I guess she could see the apprehension on my face.

HER

Oh, don’t worry, I can’t hypnotize you unless you want me to, and I cannot make you do anything you don’t want to. It’s really a form of relaxation and feeling safe to give up a little control, control over those areas of the mind that help you focus and relax.

She stood up and walked over to me.

HER

Stand up for a moment. I need to be very formal about this.

I stood up.

HER

Face me and look at me.

I did.

HER

Do you agree to let me hypnotize you and guide your mind into a relaxed hypnotic trance?

I nodded.

HER

You have to answer me.

ME

Yes.

HER

You understand that you have to do whatever I tell you, knowing no harm will come to you and I will not ask you to do anything to harm others?

ME

Yes.

HER

Good, let’s get started then. Why don’t you sit back down and relax.

She went over and pulled her chair around where I could see her. She sat down and crossed those very sexy legs of hers.

HER

Now I want you to relax, just relax. Try to find something to focus on....just relax. I want you to just let your mind drift off. Focus your mind on my voice. Just listen to it. Everything is so gentle and relaxing. Take a deep breath and let it out. That’s it, so nice and relaxed. I want you to find something to focus your eyes on. Something you can look at and concentrate on.

At this point, she crossed her very shapely legs. I stared at her very tight fitting high spiked heeled boots. She was pointing her toe.

HER

Ah, I see your staring at my boots. That’s okay, I like it when you stare at my boots. Go ahead, look at them. Concentrate on them. Focus on them. You like the way the leather caresses my calves. That’s it, just let yourself go. Focus your eyes on my boots, as if there’s nothing else in the world. You feel safe in staring at them, and listening to my voice. Let my voice just drift in and guide you along. It feels so good to just let my voice guide you along. You feel at ease, so relaxed. Let go of all tension. Relax and let go. You can trust my voice.

I was staring at her boots, like they were the only thing in the world.

HER

Your eyes just want to relax. They want to close. Let them close now and just think of those boots. That’s it, just close your eyes. Listen to my voice. Listen only to my voice. You’re entirely safe just listening to my voice. You want to close your eyes. Let yourself go and think of nothing but my boots with your mind. Nothing else matters. You are totally relaxed.

My eyes were closed, and I could still see those boots.

HER

Now I want you to drift where I guide you. My voice is perfectly safe to follow. You feel compelled to follow my voice. You feel safe with my voice. You want nothing but to listen to my voice, do whatever my voice tells you to do. It feels so good to listen to my voice to do whatever it tells you. So good, so calm. Excellent. You like listening to my voice. It feels so good. Now I want you to go even deeper. You want nothing more then to obey my voice. It feels so good to obey my voice. You can trust my voice to do whatever is good.

She stopped talking. She touched my head.

HER

Now I am going to ask you some questions. I am touching you right now, can you feel it?

ME

Yes.

HER

Does it bother you?

ME

No.

HER

Do you feel perfectly safe?

ME

Yes.

HER

Do you like being under a hypnotic trance?

ME

Yes.

HER

Would you like to go further?

ME

What will happen?

HER

I will deepen your trance. It should ease your mind.

ME

Okay.

HER

Now just relax. It feels so good just to listen to my voice. I want you to go deeper. Concentrate on the image of my boots. You hear nothing but my voice now. It feels so good. Deeper and deeper. You see nothing but my boots. Feel how good it makes you feel.

I was getting an erection.

HER

Yes, that’s it you’re going deeper and deeper. Feel yourself getting aroused. It’s perfectly normal. Feel how my voice excites you. You want to keep listening to my voice. Go where it tells you. It makes you feel so aroused. You want to keep getting aroused. You want to listen to my voice. Go deeper for me. Deeper and deeper. You feel so aroused. You have to do whatever my voice says. It feels so good to do whatever my voice says. Do you like being aroused by my voice?

ME

Yes.

HER

Do you like that feeling?

ME

Yes.

HER

Yes, it’s perfectly natural to feel aroused under my hypnotic trance. I am going to take you deeper. I want you to focus on that arousal. I want you to focus completely on it and go deeper and deeper. Think about those boots I am wearing. They excite you. My voice excites you. I want you to let go now and just feel that excitement. Feel how aroused you are getting by listening to my voice. Doing whatever my voice says arouses you. Keep listening to my voice. It makes you feel so good. Go deeper and deeper. That’s it, it feels so good to do whatever I tell you. You must listen to my voice. You are compelled to listen to my voice. Feel how aroused you are becoming. Having your body obey my voice turns you on. You want to obey my voice. You want to submit to it.

My erection was getting big.

HER

Focus on your arousal. Focus on your erection. Feel how hard it is getting. How good it feels. You want to keep this erection. You will keep this erection as long as you listen to my voice and do what I say. You will obey me to keep this erection. Your body must obey my voice to keep you aroused. Now I want you to drift off some more, I want you to relax and sleep. Let yourself go and go to sleep until I awaken you. While asleep you will hear my voice giving you some suggestions. You will listen to those suggestions and do whatever I tell you. I am going to count to three, when I reach three, I want you to go to sleep. When I reach three, you will go to sleep. When you go to sleep you will want to obey my every command.

I was all ready dreaming.

HER

One, feeling more and more relaxed. Two, drifting off now, you are ready to sleep. Three go to sleep. Sleep deeply.

I guess I was asleep. I was still seeing those boots.

HER

Now, listen to my voice. When I bring you out of your sleep, your body will obey only my commands. Your mind will be aware, but your body will only do what I tell it. This will excite you. This will make you very sexually aroused. You cannot fight it, you want to obey my commands to keep that sexual excitement. I will not harm you. You know you can trust me. You like being under my hypnotic control. It turns you on to be under my hypnotic control.

You want to submit to my complete control. When I bring you out of your sleep, you will feel compelled to do as I say. Your body will obey my voice. Say it, say “My body will obey your voice.”

ME

My body will obey your voice.

HER

Good, you are ready to wake up. On the count of three you will wake up and feel refreshed and alert. You will do whatever my voice tells you. You will feel aroused by this. No matter what happens, you will obey my every command. One, waking up. Two, ready to obey my commands. Three wide awake and alert.

I opened my eyes. I felt great. She was still sitting there with her legs crossed.

HER

How do you feel?

ME

I feel great.

She stood up.

HER

Good, I want you to stand up and kiss me.

I felt my body stand and I kissed her.

HER

Excellent.

ME

I don’t know why I did that.

HER

Because I told you to. You wanted to do that didn’t you?

ME

Yes.

HER

Hand me that lipstick on the desk.

I went to the desk and got the lipstick and handed it to her.

HER

Stand in front of me and watch me put it on.

She very slowly put on some lipstick.

HER

Did I cover everything?

ME

Yes.

HER

No I didn’t. Now hold completely still.

She reached out and put some lipstick on me.

HER

Now I’ve covered everything. Now get down on your knees and kiss my booted feet.

I stood up, then knelt down and kissed her booted feet.

ME

I don’t know why I did that.

HER

Did you like doing that?

ME

Yes.

HER

How did you feel?

ME

Helpless, and aroused.

HER

Would you like to feel that feeling some more?

ME

Yes.

HER

Would you like for me to completely dominate you?

ME

Yes.

HER

Is this like your fantasy?

ME

Yes.

HER

It feels erotic to do things someone commands doesn’t it?

I nodded.

HER

Would you like to have sex with me?

ME

Yes.

HER

Would you like to continue to be turned on?

ME

Yes.

HER

Are you willing to submit to my complete domination and control?

ME

Yes.

HER

Do you want to be under my power?

ME

Yes.

HER

Are you willing to be my slave?

ME

Yes.

Something about that helplessness appealed to me.

HER

Good, now for the first step. I think you are aware of my hypnotic control. Do you have any more apprehensions about that kind of hypnotic control?

ME

No.

HER

Is this something like your fantasy?

ME

Oh, yes.

HER

Is that okay?

ME

Oh, yes.

HER

You will be my slave, is that understood?

ME

Yes.

HER

Good, now to further my control, I want you under my conscious control. Will you submit to being under conscious control?

ME

Yes.

HER

Good, first, you need to help me change into something a little more appropriate. You will find everything you need in that cabinet over there. Please get them for me.

I felt compelled to go to the cabinet and open it. Inside, I found a shiny red vinyl cap, which would only show her face, a pair of long black leather gloves, a short black leather dress, and a pair of crotch high, with five inch heel boots. I gathered them up and brought them to her. She now sat in a chair before a makeup mirror. She busied herself with her eye makeup.

HER

You may put those on the floor and kneel down beside me.

She was putting on a lot of makeup. I would not think it possible, but I was getting even more aroused. She had a line of eye liner above her eye, and a deep purple eye shadow.

HER

Do you like the feeling of your body doing something compelled by me?

I nodded.

HER

Does it bother you?

I nodded.

HER

Am I bothering you?

I nodded.

HER

Good, I like bothering all my men. Now hand me the cap.

I did, she put it on, it had the effect of showing only her face. She stood.

HER

Unzip my skirt, with your teeth.

It was strangely erotic, but I was unzipping her tight leather mini-skirt with her teeth.

HER

Remove it for me.

I pulled it down. I discovered she was wearing crotchless underwear.

HER

Now my blouse.

I did as told.

HER

Now hand me the leather dress.

I did. She put it on, it seemed to be form fitting.

HER

Zip it up, please.

I did so.

HER

Now the gloves. Put them on my hands.

I pulled the right one up, then the left. She zipped them up herself. She sat back down.

HER

Get back on your knees and remove these boots.

I unzipped first one, then the other.

HER

Now, put the long ones on.

As I did so, she seemed to breath in power.

HER

Yes, that’s more like it.

My erection was bulging against my pants. She stood up.

HER

Stand over there, in the center of the room.

She walked up to me, put her gloved hands around me and gave me a passionate kiss.

HER

There, now I’ve put my mark on you.

She put some more lipstick on. Her lips were right up against my nose. I trembled.

HER

Now to prepare you. You have way too many clothes on, you need to disrobe.

She unbuttoned my shirt, then unzipped my pants.

HER

Well, what are you waiting for?

I pulled stepped out of my pants and dropped my shirt to the floor. She kicked them out of the way.

HER

Now the socks.

I pulled the socks off, she kicked them out of the way.

HER

Allow me to help with the underwear.

Slowly, ever so slowly, she pulled on my underwear. When my erection got in the way, she reached in and moved it with her gloved hands, practically sending me to the moon. She finished pulling them down with her booted legs. When they reached the floor, she stepped forward and held my erect pole between her booted legs.

HER

Step out of them.

It was difficult, but I did so, all the while staring right at her. She stepped back and kicked them out of the way too.

HER

You won’t be needing those any more. Now, stand still and let me inspect you.

She started to slowly walk around me, I started to follow her with my eyes and head.

HER

Keep your eyes forward, stare at the light on desk.

I could sense her, and see her in the mirror on the other side of the desk. She reached my backside and swatted my butt.

HER

Nice and firm. Now don’t move.

She would touch me and feel me with her gloved hands, knowing what a tingle it sent through me. Using one finger she slowly traced her way to the front, then ran the tip of her finger all the way out to the end of my hardened dick and swirled around on the end. Then she slowly traced that finger back down my shaft and toyed with my balls. My breathing increased rapidly. Then she reached down and took hold of my balls with her hand, massaging them firmly.

HER

Everything seems to be in order. You know this belongs to me now.

I nodded.

HER

Answer me.

ME

Yes, I know.

HER

I know what?

ME

Yes, I know Mistress.

HER

Better, much better. Are you ready to become my totally submissive slave?

ME

Yes, Mistress.

HER

Are you ready to submit to being under my complete control?

ME

Yes, Mistress.

She sat down in the chair.

HER

Good, get down on your knees before me.

I knelt to the ground.

HER

Demonstrate that you will submit to my power by kissing my booted feet.

I started to kiss one of her booted feet.

HER

Now the other.

I switched boots.

HER

Now lick your way up to my love box.

I slowly worked my way up to her pussy, then kissed it and licked it.

HER

All the way.

I stuck my tongue all the way in. I closed my eyes. She moaned while my tongue worked around. She stood up and took hold of my head with her gloved hands.

HER

Excellent, I think you are ready. Open your eyes. Look at me.

I looked up at her in her dazzling beauty. She held my erect member with her booted legs. She held my head at the side of the temples with her gloved hands.

HER

That’s it, look at me, look into my eyes, look deep into my eyes. Concentrate on my eyes, my dazzling beautiful eyes. There’s nothing else but me and my beautiful eyes. You have to keep looking into my eyes. Feel the power they have over you, you feel lost in my eyes. Deeper and deeper. You are falling under my power, under my control as you keep gazing deep into my eyes. All you can feel is me. All you can smell is me. All you can taste is me. All you can hear is me. All you can see is me. Deeper and deeper into my eyes. You feel so aroused by me. So turned on by looking deep into my eyes. Feel your sexual energy grow and grow. Feel how helpless you are to stop it. Feel how powerless you are.

I felt totally helpless. My erect member was held tightly between her booted legs. It felt like ecstacy. Where her gloved hands touched my temples felt cool and sensuous. Her eyes seemed to gaze deep into me.

HER

That’s it, just keep looking deep into my eyes. Feel my power over you growing and growing. All my power over you is flowing through my gloved hands. You are under my control. You are completely under my power. I want you to feel your sexual energy grow. It grows and grows. Keep looking into my eyes. Feel how hard you are, how aroused you are.

My heart was pounding. I had the largest erection. I throbbed.

HER

Deeper and deeper you go. My eyes seem to grow larger and larger. You are falling deeper and deeper under my control. I am a goddess to you. I am your goddess. You love me, you want me. You belong to me. You are mine. You are completely helpless. Deep into my eyes, deep into me. You feel like you are inside me. You feel like you are thrusting more and more. You feel like you are getting ready to come. I want you to concentrate on coming. Feel it build and build. Your heart pounds. Keep looking deep into my eyes. You want to come, you feel like you are deep inside me. You are ready to come, but cannot until I command. You are mine, you are completely under my power. You are completely under my control. Feel my power wash over you. You are completely helpless. Just keep looking deeper and deeper into my eyes. You are lost without me. Your heart pounds. You feel so aroused. You want to come, but cannot until I say. When you come you will give yourself completely to my control. You will belong to me. Feel how your heart pounds. You want to come. Tell me your mine.

ME

I’m yours.

HER

Again.

ME

I’m yours!

HER

You are mine. You feel like coming, it builds and builds. Feel how I command your sexual arousal. Feel the come build as I command. I want it to build and build. It’s right there. Don’t come yet. Hold it in, hold it. Stay right on the edge. I want you to come when I command. You will come when I command. You must do what I command, you are completely under my control. I am going to count to three, when I reach three you may come. One. Feel how much you love me, how much you desire me. Two, you are totally helpless to do anything but what I say. You are ready to burst. When you come, I want you to say “I’m yours!” Three, come and come hard.

I came and came hard. It was like fireworks, skyrockets and a huge explosion. I know I screamed.

ME

I’m yours!

It seemed to go on forever. She was still there, holding my head.

HER

That’s it, my pet, keep looking deep into my eyes. You can feel my power grow over you more and more. You like this feeling of helplessness. You like being under my power. You like for me to control you. You want to belong to me, be mine. You are now mine, you will do all that I ask. You will have sex whenever I command. You will only do what I command. You are completely under my control.

She let go and stepped away and pressed a button. The receptionist entered.

HER

Now, my pet, you will go with my receptionist, to get cleaned up. You will do whatever she tells you. When she tells you to sleep, you will sleep until I awaken you. Take him.

RECEPTIONIST

Yes, mistress.

The receptionist lead my like a meek dog on a leash. She put me in the shower, then joined me to wash my entire body. All the while giving me instructions on every little detail. My mind watched her, and after a while, my sex organ started to grow. Then when I was starting to get hot, she stopped. I was ordered out and toweled dry. Then she led me into a bedroom and ordered me into bed and told me to go to sleep. I fell instantly asleep.

HER

Awaken.

I don’t know how long I slept, but I felt great. There she was, still wearing the same clothes.

HER

I want you to go and void yourself, then return to this bed.

I went to the bathroom. When I returned, she pointed back to the bed.

HER

Put your hands above you.

I did, and she tied my hands to the bed.

HER

I want you to have an erection.

It didn’t take much more then her words, I was instantly erect. She stuck her booted foot next to my face.

HER

Kiss my boots.

I did. She climbed up onto the bed, and sat on my chest. She brought her pussy close to my mouth.

HER

Lick me.

I did, and loved it. Then she pulled back. She put her hands around my head and mounted me, slowly and fully.

HER

Ah, that’s better, I like it when my men are deep inside me.

She slowly moved back and forth.

HER

That feels good, doesn’t it?

I nodded.

HER

Close your eyes.

I did.

HER

Now don’t come until I tell you and keep your eyes closed.

She started moving faster and faster. She had a couple of orgasms. I wanted to come, but could not, as she had ordered me not to. She slowed.

HER

Open your eyes. Look at me.

I did as told.

HER

Look into my eyes, look deep into my eyes. That’s it, I am taking you deeper and deeper under my power.

All I could do was lay there. She was moving very slowly.

HER

Spread your legs.

I did. She put her boots between my legs. I almost flipped right there.

HER

Wider. Stop squirming my pet. That feels good, doesn’t it?

I nodded.

HER

Yes, now you are totally submitting to me. Keep looking deep into my eyes. You feel so helpless, so powerless. You want to come, but cannot until I say. Deeper and deeper. You are under my control. You are mine, totally and completely.

She kept my legs spread wide. I had completely submitted to her. She stopped and leaned down and kissed me. She reached up behind me and grabbed a lipstick and put some more on.

HER

Now, I’m ready. Keep looking deeply into my eyes, feel my boots between your legs. My gloves holding your head. You are completely under my power. Feel my power wash over you in waves of pure pleasure. You want to continue to feel that pleasure. You can only do what I say to feel that pleasure. When you come, you will belong to me, you will exist only to do what I command. You will be my slave. Feel my power. Feel how sexy it feels. Feel the pleasure I bring you wash over you. Feel how aroused you are. Feel your heart pound. Your sex pound. You want to come, concentrate on coming. When you come, you will be totally mine.

She slowed down even more. I was ready to burst. She studied me carefully.

HER

On the count of three, you will come for me. One, feel it build. Two, get ready, I am coming. Three. Come and come now!

I came, and so did she. I was now completely hers. She climbed off of me. She undid my binds.

HER

On your knees before me slave.

I instantly got on my knees before her.

HER

Show me your devotion.

I bent down and kissed both her booted feet.

HER

Excellent. You may remove my clothes.

I did, slowly.

HER

Now, prepare my bath.

I drew a bubble bath and scrubbed everything from her back to her breasts, to her pussy. She took a personal interest in my penis.

HER

This feels so good, kiss me.

I kissed her, long and passionately. Surprisingly, I got another erection.

HER

Yes, mount me and make love to me. Do not come until you have made me come at least twice, then you may come on my third orgasm.

ME

Yes, mistress.

We made love right there, I came on her third orgasm.

HER

Now you will live your life here in my mansion as one of my personal slaves. I will explain your other duties tomorrow when I awaken you. Go to bed and sleep.

I went to bed and slept like an angel. I don’t know how long I slept. Her voice commanded me awake.

HER

It’s time for you to awaken, my pet.

I opened my eyes.

HER

Now, every morning I want you to shower, shave and do your normal morning toiletry routines. You may always use the bathroom when you need to. You need not ask my permission, except when in my presence, is that clear?

ME

Yes, mistress.

HER

Good, each morning, you will arise at 6AM unless I tell you otherwise. You will finish with your morning personal duties, and have your breakfast done by 6:45AM unless I tell you otherwise.

ME

Yes, mistress.

HER

I see from your files that you are a fairly good cook. You will serve as the house cook. You will be responsible for lunch for me and everyone else in the household each and every day. Lunch will be served to me at 12 Noon, wherever I am located in the world. The staff will be served after I am done. You will bring me a weekly menu for my approval. Any questions?

ME

No, mistress.

HER

Other than those duties, and whatever other duties I will command, you are free to live in the house as you see fit, with one proviso, no sexual relations are allowed unless I command. You are not allowed an erection unless I command. Am I clear?

ME

Clear, mistress.

She stood up. She was all ready dressed with boots on.

HER

Oh, one more thing. Never have your head higher then mine when we are in the same room.

I bowed my head.

HER

Show me your devotion.

I got down on my knees and kissed her booted feet.

HER

Now get cleaned up and begin your duties.

I took my shower and shaved, then dressed in the provided cook’s outfit and went to the kitchen. I prepared a dinner for that evening. The maid served it, while I waited in the kitchen. The maid, by the way, was dressed in one of those french maid’s outfits, with long black silk stockings and high heels. Her skirt was way too short. All of which aroused me somewhat. She re-entered.

MAID

Mistress wants you in the dining salon.

I started to exit the kitchen.

MAID

She said to wear only the apron and the hat.

I changed appropriately and entered the dining salon. She was wearing a full length mink coat.

HER

That was a wonderful meal. Now it is time for dessert. Ring for the staff.

I rang the bell, the entire staff entered the room.

HER

Now I want you to have an erection.

It didn’t take much as she stood up and revealed that she was only wearing some very sexy lingerie, with tall black stockings and high heels. She also was wearing crotchless underwear. The staff entered.

HER

All of you stand around and watch while our newest addition makes love to me.

She sat up on the table. I stared at her.

HER

Well, what are you waiting for? I want you to make love to me right here, right now.

When I realized it was me she was talking about, I rushed to obey. Our lips met, we passionately kissed. She pulled the apron off. We laid the coat on the table. I entered her, pounding, pulsating. We both reached climax together.

ME

Thank you, mistress.

HER

Thank you, my pet. Now go draw my bath and wait for me.

I felt compelled to move.

HER

The rest of you, pick a mate, and have yourselves an orgy. I expect this mess to be cleaned up afterwards.

As I left the room, the clothes flew off. The orgy began. I got to the bathroom and drew a bubble bath in the huge bathtub. She entered.

HER

Remove my clothing.

I started to take off her clothes.

HER

Slowly.

I was getting aroused again. As I slid her stockings down, she brought her foot up to my lips. I kissed them. She stepped into the tub.

HER

Join me.

I entered the tub. She kissed me, and mounted me.

HER

Look at me, look into my eyes.

I had to stare into those beautifully wondrous eyes.

HER

Who do you belong to?

ME

You.

HER

For how long?

ME

Forever.

HER

Very good, you are mine, forever. You may now come.

I came, and knew I was hers forever.

THE END