The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power of Thought

Prologue:

Do you believe in destiny?

You, a mere mortal, destined to possess a calling?

I never understood why someone would believe in a hopeless illusion called destiny, or how others might claim it to be fate.

“You are born on this planet, this very moment, to accomplish a certain task that only you can do”, in other words, help others to achieve their dreams, dreams that are not even yours.

The very first thing that guided my life, the moment I was able to use my memory and understand language, is to always aim for the highest outcome.

“Always aim for the highest achievable outcome, never look behind, do everything to accomplish it!”

I was drilled to become the highest scorer in my classes, to become adept in sports and various other fields, visit college, eventually reach university, and ultimately achieve the desired jobs my parents could never reach.

I was a blank template, left to the usage of my parents to let them install all their unfulfilled desires and wishes on it. With growing expectations of finally watching their unfilled dreams being fulfilled by a program, they call their son. It was probably never in their conscious intentions, to manipulate me, yet they subconsciously appealed to me in every conversation throughout my childhood and adolescence. Force all their incomplete dreams on me. Making their own out-of-reach dreams, my destiny.

I grew up with the ever-growing desire to get noticed by popular students around me, to make social connections, play all the cards that my parents taught me about, to get better chances at succeeding to go to university, and to become a winner in life.

Yet, once you reach a stalemate in your life where you suddenly have these thoughts popping up that you might never reach your desired goal, you remember how it all started, how you were educated since birth, your own unique experiences, it all adds up. You realized you never had the desire on your own, it was never meant to be yours. Even once you achieve the highest priority on your list, your desired point in life where you consider yourself to be a winner, you start to notice that your feet never left the starting point.

It was never you that got there. Only the parts of your parents that never got to the light.

What a foolish thing to call it destiny... still I couldn’t help myself but wonder... “What if we all had a destiny, but everyone never listens to the voice of fate and instead clasp the belief “we are on our own”, so we set out to forge our own illusionary destiny?”

Even with all the facts laid bare in front of us, the anticipation of wonder starts to emerge.

“What if?”

These questions start to emerge, awestruck by imagining what could happen in the next moment. Everyone gets pulled into their own individual visions of what the future might bring. Even if you are in a quagmire, stuck in life, reach the worst low or the highest high. It can happen at any point in your life that a wonder starts to slowly reveal itself in front of you... once you utter the wish for change. A twinkle of wonder might arrive.

* * *

After a seemingly endless amount of time spent in darkness, there was light and a voice.

“James...!", is an angel talking to me?

“James! I swear ... don’t...” was I finally called into heaven?

“ugh” with a groan I woke up. An ear-splitting noise vibrated in my mind, seconds later it faded away.

“Not again”, slowly opening my eyes the first thing I recognize is the same ceiling that’s been over my head for years.

I am not in heaven? Just another day in hell, I guess.

I crack a slight smile at that thought, just another day living as a puppet.

Propping myself up and grabbing the prepared glass of water next to me, I get lost in my daily morning thoughts again. It became a ritual, a habit over the years.

Why does everyone feel so happy manipulating and being manipulated around me? Can’t you see your filthy insides while smiling like a white lotus on the outside? How can you be so hypocritical?

Why is everyone so happy and obliged to play by the rules? Why should kids aim for their best possible future? Can their parents not see? It is not their future, they might take care of them now but once their time is up, they are out of the future of their children, why then do they concern themself so hard with it?

Hey, why are you all so happy giving up your freedom? Can’t you see? Even if we all follow the rules, nothing ever changes, we were broken from the start.

“James!”

“I’m almost done!", I shouted downstairs.

Hearing the distant footsteps finally disappear I sigh. Close call, these past few nights I’ve been sleeping completely naked, and every morning I narrowly avoided my mom coming into my room opening the windows, and pulling my blanket away. As if the situation wasn’t embarrassing enough, I always woke up full of vigor, just brimming with energy, meaning with a hard-on.

It wasn’t easy living when your father died during your adolescence, leaving a single mother with two teenage children behind, even though she receives monthly insurance, it wasn’t enough to pay for a house and feed two children. She’s always stressed, working full time as an accountant at some major firm and managing the household.

In the chaos that ensued after the death of my father, my mother grieved for months, She was stressed all the time, anxious to find well-paid jobs to feed her children.

In her state of hopelessness, she placed all her dreams on the blank template that is called her son and fertilized it every day, watching her dreams take off.

It wasn’t easy aiming for the highest grades in every class so that I might get a chance to attend university and reach the position I was told would bring the greatest benefits, an easy life.

Nonetheless, I knew reaching these promised dreams would never fulfill anyone if you weren’t the one creating these dreams in the first place.

I never felt complete in my life, something of me was missing.

This belief occupied my mind evermore, for weeks and months since my 18th birthday. Every morning afterward, I would wake up with more energy than the last, with more clarity than I ever had. I knew I was dreaming of life-changing. I can only remember countless colors swirling in my dream world and a calm voice in the darkness, narrating what seems to be the end of times.

Yet, once the time has reached its limit, I would wake up in my bed, with a headache, annoying noise in my head, and no clue what the voice declared

“Sigh”

It’s no use thinking about it, let’s just get going. With that thought in mind, I let loose of all the random thoughts that divert my attention. Grabbing my prepared outfit for the day I make my way through my half-opened door and walk towards the bathroom to freshen up.

“What—you...?” There it was again, the voice that is haunting me in my dreams for days now. Stepping out of the bathroom I make my way downstairs.

“Oh? Another morning where you are waking up late, are you really my brother? Oh, your almighty, your image in my head is crumbling” a playful voice sounds in my ear, and with a smug smile on her face, she passes me and sprints ahead.

That is my sister, as usual taunting me. She is the only one in our family that can pursue whatever she wants. In school, she was ranked as a goddess in the eyes of her classmates. Ever since her body started to develop did everyone pay attention to her.

Regardless of how others might think of their own sister’s beauty. In my eye she was just hot, a goddess ripe for the taking.

She had black hair, like me, only hers fell sleek and silkily down her back. She had a delicate nose and plump lips, her breasts at the young age of 18 already bigger compared to my mother’s, round delights swelling her short-sleeved shirt. Combined with a cheerful and open personality, she was appreciated by many and the ideal girlfriend in the minds of all students attending our school.

Even though she was like that on the outside, to me Dusk was just a nasty sister who has yet to grow up and thrives on the suffering of others. Since I was shouldering the unachievable hopes of my mother, she could decide on her own and always made fun of me if I wasn’t following the standard my mother created.

“Just wait until the grades for the math test are released,” I remarked behind her.

“You dare?”

“Nothing is impossible my dear sister, I believe even you can pass them, although barely” with a smirk I smile at Dusk.

Pausing on the stairs she glares back at me with those pretty eyes of hers. Ah, how great it feels to be the only one reflected in it. Patting her on the head I made my way downstairs.

“James, Dusk are you finally ready?”

“Yes, mom we have to hurry I have a date today!”

Dusk sprinted into the kitchen blabbering about her day. I pause my bare feet on the last step, my mother’s laugh sounded delightful at the remarks of my sister.

Why can’t she treat me like that as well?

A thought flashed through my mind as I pictured her as I moved down the last step and towards the kitchen, her light-brown hair spilling about that warm and loving face, her blue eyes friendly and inviting. Even with all her responsibilities, she kept her body in great shape, exercising every free moment she could get. Occasionally she worked out from home, giving me chances to spy on her as she exercises in her pink yoga pants, highlighting her ass and her large tits that bounced in her sports bra as she moved her body to the exercising guide on the TV.

I always grew excited from a glimpse at her body, I could jack off for hours after watching those big, lush tits bouncing, sweat running down her body. If only I could play with them.

After reaching the kitchen, I caught a peek of my mother in her usual business attire, a skirt reaching her knees and a blouse with a black jacket lying next to her, wearing her high heels for work. She had such a big smile on her face, beaming at my sister as she blabbered about her upcoming date.

If only she would smile like that for me. If I ever could be at the receiving end of that smile, I would do anything to achieve that.

I padded to the front door, my anticipation and skin growing tighter and tighter with every step. Only to deflate the moment my mother laid her eyes on me. The transformation happened almost instantly, her smile disappeared, and her blue eyes scanned my body like a manufacturer evaluating a product in the progress.

“Took you long enough, tomorrow I want you to be downstairs earlier, just because you are close to finishing school doesn’t mean you can slack off now! You should already prepare yourself for college. Give your best in school and show me the results of the last exams once you have them...”

Ignoring her remarks with a friendly and submissive smile on my face. I sat down at the table and took a bite of the prepared breakfast. Finally, she turns away from me.

“Dusk I wish you a happy day, give your best!” with a pat on the head my mother finally leaves me alone and drives to work.

Envious thoughts arise, why couldn’t you encourage me like that, mom? With a side glance at my sister, evaluating the feeling of what her breast might feel like, I embark on my way to school.

The rest of the day merely flashes before me, like a spectator watching a movie. Once something becomes a routine, we tend to stop remembering what goes on around us, everything just happens naturally. Walking towards school, giving my all, competing in sports with classmates after school, and finally arriving at home eating something, and then heading off to homework and preparing for the next day.

Always repeating the same boring day, makes us humans look like empty containers walking around. In my case, my future is completely predictable, with no individuality left, I can only lock up my desires and follow the settled path. Something that is already the past for me.

After a quick look at the clock above my bed, I notice it is already late, glancing down at the papers in front of me I could only sigh in my mind. My future is already my past, I only must walk it now.

After making myself ready for bed and settling into a comfortable position, I head off into dreamland. The voice that I recognize and yearn to hear clearly by day is finally coming back, only this time it is sounding right by my ear with a monotonous pitch.

“What if you could change it all?”

The sound of that voice swirls in my consciousness, making me feel comfortable as if the lost part of myself that I lament for years finally returned. Making me complete at last.

With a calming sensation to my nerves, the voice goes on.

“A thought to change it all”

A thought? Ah, the sweet thoughts that accompany me every day, the thoughts that let me experience a bit of joy in my monotonous day? The thoughts that give me the joy of controlling my mind?

“A thought to…”

A flash of light peeking through the curtains interrupts my sweet dreams.

Opening my eyes, I see a bright light shining through my curtains.

“What?”

Standing up and opening the curtains I get blown away.

Where normally my neighborhood would be are now endless colors. A wide plain is stretched out in front of me with colorful particles moving like crazy on the distant horizon. Following my gaze behind these particles, I see the endless night sky behind. With no end in sight.

Suddenly, the floor underneath me dissipates and with it everything around me disappears, dissolving in various colors.

Instead of anxiety, I only feel a calm current pulsating through my body as I get pulled towards the dense sky full of colors. With a slight tilt of my head, I could see a red glow from the darkness that is barely visible in the night sky.

Even if it appeared small due to the distance, it was a burning glow. The glow didn’t reach the sky, but instead, it hovered in the darkness, with a power emanating from it. The eyes of a beast watching its long-lost kinsmen.

“Envision your future, what would it be with you in charge, your will to control everything?”

A future created by my own decisions?

I can do whatever I desire?

Before I could even envision such a future, a glowing circle opens up in front of me and pulled me in.

* * *

“James...!” my mother called out.

Why does she sound anxious?

“James, there you are!”

With a happy exclamation stormed my sexy mother into my room. I groaned internally, my mother wore her yoga pants with a small sports bra on, barely keeping her big breasts hidden.

“Don’t leave Mommy alone, okay? You at least have to tell me where you are baby” with a smiling face mom approached me.

“Mom I…” I couldn’t even finish before mom just walked through me.

I am just a spectator.

These words came to my mind as I saw a different version of myself sitting at my desk. Instead of the usual study sessions, uncharacteristically playing games.

“I already prepared myself, I can finally fulfill your desire baby.” said my mom as she knelt on her hands and knees next to my visionary self.

“I’m so ready to take your cock. Your father never fucked my asshole so it took some sweetie I’m sorry”.

What???

Awestruck, I saw my mother taking her shorts off with nothing under it.

“Mm, you’re going to love Mommy’s asshole, James” She moaned, her fingers parting her butt cheeks.

I groaned, my sexual desire suddenly bursting forth, with a hardon in my pants I could only stare.

In a state of confusion and unfulfilled desire, I fused with the other version of me. That’s my lover, what a good mother, unaccustomed thoughts fill my mind.

“Fuck Mommy’s ass, James” Mom moaned in lecherous passion. My head turns slowly from the game on the monitor to my sexy mother kneeling naked next to me.

She was with her stomach on the floor, ass high up in the air. Her hips wiggled at me, her fingers dug deep into her butt cheeks, parting them and leaving red finger marks behind. Her ass looked so inviting, that tight asshole I could only imagine in my dreams beckoned. I wanted to fuck. NO, I had to.

My body heated up at this picture, never in my wildest dreams did it feel so real picturing my mother naked.

I groaned, lifting my hand I grabbed one butt cheek. No words could describe the touch of that smooth and delicate ass in my hand. Standing up, I towered over her.

Previous images of my mother drifted through my mind. I accomplished it, at last. A sense of accomplishment arouse in me. I was so glad to fuck her, finally, my pent-up desire could be released. She was so devoted to my pleasure, only mine, happy to give her body to me. That’s all that is in her mind now. She would anything to make me happy. and I would gladly do anything to her.

“You are so sexy Mom” with a darker voice than usual I moaned and grabbed her butt cheeks delighting in the touch and sensation of spreading them further apart.

I pressed my cock between her butt-cheeks. It left a glistening streak of pre-cum down her ass crack as I aimed my dick down to her asshole.

I shuddered and groaned with fascination as I massaged her sphincter. That delight of massaging her asshole with the tip of my cock.

“I have to do it. It is my right!” I thought

My dick ached with pain as I rubbed against her. I needed release. She whimpered at my touch, her hips wiggling, inviting me in.

“Yes, baby, yes, fuck Mommy’s asshole!” she moaned with lust in her voice.

Was she pent up like me? Aching for release? The desire to finally be freed?

Eagerly I pressed forward with my cock, without any prior experience I let mom be my first. Her asshole spread about my cock. I shuddered as I went deeper into her, the tight sensation that was engulfing my cock. Mom moaned louder and louder with each centimeter I explored her. She groaned as my cock finally went in fully.

“Mom” I groaned as my hands naturally slide around her round ass. They found their way to her large mounts, squeezing her heavy tits as hard as I can I drew back and thrust right back into her bowels.

“Oh, wow, amazing mom, that’s good”

“I knew you would love it, James!” mom moaned, her hips wiggling from side to side, thrusting back into me with each thrust. “Ohh, yes, right there baby, I knew you’d enjoy it. Oh, you do enjoy it, right?”

“Yes, mom!” I groaned.

“Yes!” with a loud grunt, I thrust forward.

Pleasure surged through my body, her depths squeezed about my cock.

The thrill of finally attaining the impossible surged down to my cock as I buried deeper into her. With each thrust, I wanted to occupy more of her.

My crotch pressed deep into her asshole.

I was in my mother.

As the thought hits me, more pleasure rushes through my body. It was just the best.

Slowly drawing back my hips, she whimpered “Please honey, Oh...". Her depths clenched around me as if massaging me. My sensitive cock drank in the delicate friction. My hands were completely busy, kneading her tits as I groaned.

Then I slammed deep into her again, not wanting to miss any pleasure. Harder. Deeper.

With each thrust, my crotched slammed into her rump. Her butt cheeks jiggled from the impact. She moaned, her hips wiggling from side to side, teasing me, inviting me, wanting more.

A slap sounded amidst our passion, a red handprint on her left butt-cheek.

“Oh, Mommy loves your cock in me. It’s the best!” she moaned more wildly, pulling her face up from the floor, she threw a look over her shoulder. Her brown hair is a mess as it danced around her with each thrust.

“Yes, yes, yes baby, yes, just pound me. I am yours to take! Oh”

“Yes! Only mine, mine!” I growled, my hips pumping faster, driving my cock into her, with each push my sense of possession grew clearer. Only I can enjoy her!

“You love it, don’t you mom!”

“Of course, I do!” she moaned, my fingers slowly slithering down her tits, aiming to pinch her hard nipples. “I love everything you do baby, I am so happy to make you happy!”

“You are the best mom I could ever wish for!” I groaned, my balls smacking into her again, and again. The pleasure poured through me. “Just the fucking best!”

I pinched her nipples. Mom moaned louder and louder. I could never grow tired of this! She was mine. She would never love anyone else. She was all mine now. Just the way she should have been. That was her destiny. Her place in this world!

My fingers kept twisting her nipples, tugging, and pulling on them, her asshole clenching down harder on my dick every time. That wonderful, delicate feeling of being in her.

In my mother.

My cock drank in the heat and pleasure of its first and best possession. My balls swelling with pressure. I couldn’t take more, elated at my first conquest.

“Fuck, Mom! I groaned, slamming like a beast so deep and hard into her. “Take it! Take my cock, Mom! I love you so fucking much!”

“Yes, yes!” she moaned. " Ah, Oh, we are going to do naughty things every day now, don’t we baby?”

“Yes, every day mom!” I gasped and growled with lust at that picture. Being in my mom every day, in every possible way I want!

Her depths squirmed around my cock. Her head tossed wildly in the air as her body erupted with pleasure. She was cumming.

I loved that sound, that sweet sound of delight my mom made. I gave my mother pleasure again and again. I pulled hard on her nipple and grabbed the other breast hard, stretching everything out as I fucked her asshole.

She gripped me so hard. That wonderful pleasure continued to surge through my cock. I shuddered, consumed by my passion I slammed harder and harder into her body as she moaned. Her voice continued to rise with moans, filling the house full with our sounds of passion, letting everyone know that she was my lover. Only mine to take!

“Cum in me James! Please, baby, I need it!” she gasped. “Cum in me!”

“I love you, Mom” I groaned, my dick throbbing, my balls swelling. It was just perfect to be in her. Being united with my mom as her asshole gripped me.

“I love you too baby” she weakly moaned. “Now baby, just cum in me! Please!”

I slammed into her harder, faster, and deeper as I gave my last effort. Pleasure shot through my cock, as my balls swelled. My face scrunched up as pleasure took over my body, leaving the tip of my dick pumping cum into my mother’s asshole.

Burst after burst of jizz spurted into her asshole. Pleasure flooded my mind, making me dizzy. I groaned, delighting in the ecstasy my mom brought me. It swept me away. My cock pulsed for the last time, unloading its load for a final push, I swayed, full of dizziness I took hold of her.

“I love you, James!” she moaned. I fell to the floor putting my arms around my naked mother, hugging her and bringing her head close to my heart. It drummed wildly in my chest. I pulled her deeper into me as I trembled.

This should be my reality, mother and son united instead of achieving meaningless dreams placed upon us by society.

“Ah” I sighed with euphoria filling my body. This was the best moment in my life.

“It could all be yours, yours to conquer, yours to decide. Now my child spread your thoughts!”

As if a bubble burst, I got pulled back into the glowing circle, back into darkness as my consciousness grew clear, and my thoughts were precise for the first time since I was born. I was whole at last. The missing piece that left me broken returned to me, ´I can finally grasp my true destiny!