The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Preparation

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2019.

* * *

There was another one waiting for her when she stepped into the condo. A blonde girl, naked, with her hair shorn short.

Alyssa let out a sigh, which alerted the blonde to her arrival. She recognized her from earlier that week—when she and Bill had gone out to dinner at that nice restaurant, and Alyssa had made a passing remark that she thought the waitress serving the section one over from theirs was cute.

Now here she was, approaching Alyssa in the living room of her own condo. Alyssa thought about turning back and leaving, calling Bill and telling him to get his thing out of her house. But it had been a long day. Standing outside in the hallway on principle for the amount of time Bill would take to have this girl collected sounded unbearable. She knew he’d deliberately be as slow as possible about it, just to torment her.

People fantasized all day long about being able to sleep with anyone they wanted, people way out of their league, people who’d never agree to sleep with them normally. It was the ultimate fantasy. Alyssa wished she could smack people like that upside the head—it sucked.

When Bill had first told her he was a hypnotist, she’d laughed him off. But when he’d ordered them a pizza, just to show her he could drop the pizza delivery boy, she’d believed him. She’d made him promise never to drop her, and he’d kept that promise, and she’d made him promise never to do it in front of her again—and he’d kept that promise too.

But he sent her gifts now, all the time. Knowing she was bisexual, he often sent her girls, like this one in front of her. Always girls she found attractive. The man seemed to be hell-bent on hunting down every last girl Alyssa checked out, packaging them, and leaving them for her wherever she happened to be—at home, out shopping, out with friends, driving. They always managed to find her. And every time, she felt this sinking feeling of guilt about it.

The blonde was still moving forward, stalking towards her. She did have an incredible body. Alyssa tried not to look—it would only make it worse.

“I’m sorry this has happened to you,” she said, even though it would mean nothing to the girl now. She’d gotten to know the type of girls Bill liked to make—sparkly, bright-eyed, bubbly, but empty, with that look of glazed-over sleepiness in their eyes. Always so damn chipper about being reduced to nothing more than a sex slave.

The apology was hollow anyway. She was their executioner, and no apology could change that—she was the one who had declared this girl’s sentence when she’d called her cute. She tried to stop herself from complimenting women when she was out with Bill, but she failed every time. She couldn’t control herself, couldn’t hold it in.

“Don’t be sorry,” The blonde said, true to form, in that cheerful, vapid voice they all had. “Master has shown me my purpose in life—I’ve never been happier. And my purpose is to make you happy. Making you happy makes me happy and that’s just so… happy making that I just feel so happy when I think about it!” She finished.

Alyssa was getting used to the circular talk they all seemed to babble on with, too. In some of the worse cases it gave her a headache, but so far this was fairly tame. Just mildly annoying—not mentally painful. Yet.

“Yes, I know he’s convinced you of that,” Alyssa said, taking a step back from the blonde, who was now standing inches in front of her. “But I’m not interested in you ‘making me happy.’ What would make me happy would be if you got dressed, went back to Bill, and left me alone.” She said, her voice firm. She always held out a little bit of hope that direct orders from her would send these girls away. But it never worked. Bill must have had a counter-command programmed in, to prevent them from leaving her.

“Oh, he did more than convince me of that,” the blonde purred. “He completely and totally eradicated my free will,” she breathed, her skin flushing red with heat. “I could feel him in my mind while he did it, could feel his words coaxing my thoughts to do what he wanted, and smoothing all my resistance away. He made sure I could feel every inch of it, while he stripped my mind away to make room for my true purpose. I was totally aware I was losing myself forever, and he was gaining complete control of me. And that just made it so much hotter.”

Alyssa swallowed. The memory alone was making this girl so hot—it made her almost curious how electric and intense it would be to experience that first hand. Had she been foolish to make Bill promise never to hypnotize her?

The blonde smiled at her again, a predatory undercurrent in it. She took a step forward, to close the distance between them, and Alyssa couldn’t quite bring herself to step back in time.

The blonde’s arms came around Alyssa, pulling her into an embrace. She could feel the girl’s breasts pressing into her own, her hard nipples digging into her own flesh, could feel her crushing Alyssa against her sternum.

One of the girl’s hands slid down Alyssa’s stomach, rucking up her skirt to expose her upper thighs. She pressed even closer to Alyssa then, pressing her cunt into Alyssa’s leg.

The feeling of the girl’s slickness on her skin made Alyssa shiver. Why had she allowed herself to be touched?

Why had she allowed this girl to get so far? She tried to take a step back, and away, but arms were around her again, holding her tight to the blonde’s body, as her hands ran up and down her spine in lingering touches. The blonde’s mouth was right next to her ear, so close she could feel her breath on her neck.

She slowly gyrated her hips against Alyssa’s leg, and each subtle movement of her body sent ripples through the girl’s large breasts, causing them to tremble against Alyssa’s. The entire motion made Alyssa feel like her head was spinning violently.

“It made me so happy, when Master erased my mind forever. Having a completely empty mind, open and receptive to any command is the most delicious feeling in the world. It’s like someone fucking you in the head, over and over again…” the blonde murmured, as she dragged her cunt against Alyssa’s now slick leg, and her tits against Alyssa’s now pebbled nipples. Her hands moved to Alyssa’s shirt, pulling back just a hair so she could get it up over Alyssa’s head. With deft fingers, she undid the back of Alyssa’s bra, and tossed it away.

The onslaught of the cold air in Alyssa’s condo made her nipples pebble even more painfully, and the blonde pressed back into her again, skin against bare skin, hard nipple against hard nipple, and she dragged.

Alyssa gasped at the sensation—the rough bumps of the girl’s areolas, the sharp point of the very tip of her nipple dragging against her own, as that smooth smooth titflesh glided over her breasts at the same time, in perfect contrast.

She could feel herself gushing, her own fluids running down her leg. The blond began twisting her hips even more, rubbing herself exactly against Alyssa’s own fluids on the inside of her thigh, mixing them with her own.

The sensations were quickly becoming overwhelming, and Alyssa could feel her knees shaking, and getting weak. She didn’t know if she could keep herself from collapsing for much longer.

Luckily, the blonde’s arms were firm on her back, and then she was guiding her down, down, to lie on the carpet of her own condo, and then the blonde was straddling her.

“Do you know how being mindfucked feels?” She asked, and Alyssa shivered again. There was something that just sounded so hot about it… mindfucked. But Alyssa had to shake her head. She didn’t know. Bill had never hypnotized her.

“It’s like the feeling of an orgasm, unlocking in your mind, unfurling out in a spiral from a perfect central point. You can feel the orgasm swirling around in your brain, like a whirlpool.” The blonde lowered her cunt against Alyssa’s, and slowly began to rub it into hers.

It slid against Alyssa like a dream, streaking over her clit again and again, the blonde’s own clit hard and creating delicious pressure as it bit into her clit and her labia. She let out a groan she couldn’t restrain for even a second longer.

“It just sucks all your thoughts in, until all that’s left is pleasure. And once you’ve had that orgasm, there’s another after that, and then another, and another. One orgasm leads to the next. And guess what, Alyssa. It never stops.”

Alyssa screamed, feeling tears on her face. The blonde was moving faster now, scraping and dragging her delicious body up and down Alyssa’s ruthlessly, clit against clit, nipple against nipple, lubrication mixing with lubrication and smearing between their two cunts indecently. She was definitely going to come, and it wasn’t going to take long.

“The entire time I’ve been here, waiting for you, talking to you, Master has been fucking my mind again and again. I’ve orgasmed so many times just from sitting here and letting Master’s programming do its work. I cum, and I cum, until I’m curled up on the ground screaming, and then I cum some more. And every orgasm takes me deeper, takes me further and in, prepares me to be fucked even harder.”

Alyssa was panting now, tears streaking down her face, unable to even hear what the blonde was saying anymore. She knew it was all true, and right, and good, but all she could think about was the way it felt to be fucked like this, to have her whole body fucked relentlessly, inch by inch, and set on fire.

“And you know what, Alyssa? That makes me so happy, to know that Master just fucks my mind harder and harder all the time. And Alyssa? I’m going to make you happy too,” the blonde grunted, redoubling her efforts, to grind her clit into Alyssa even harder. Alyssa yelped at the pressure, feeling her thighs clench together, to increase the intensity.

“Bill wants you to be happy, Alyssa,” the blonde panted. “Bill sends all his love.”

It was like a key unlocking in her mind, and she felt the knowledge and memories locked behind it spurting out and filling her head. Because she was a good girl—she was Bill’s good girl, and when it was time to remember to forget, she forgot. But when it was time to remember what she’d forgotten, she remembered.

“He’s so proud of you Alyssa,” the blonde husked, dragging her sweaty body along Alyssa’s more slowly now. “You’re doing better and better all the time. You take all of his inductions so well now.”

Alyssa was crying even more now. The pleasure had reached such an impossible level that it hurt. Every inch of her body was burning, and she could feel pleasure coiling in every muscle, desperate to spring free. She knew when it was time to release, she would practically explode. But it wasn’t time yet.

“He’s never hypnotized me,” Alyssa spoke, the words flowing out of her mouth so perfectly that she knew she had been programmed to say them.

“He has, Alyssa. We are his instruments, the gifts he sends you. We make you so happy,” the blonde said, and the understanding slid into place, and Alyssa could feel that feeling the blonde had described… the perfect point of pleasure inside her mind, slowly unfurling outwards into a perfect, beautifully spinning spiral. “He is using us to prepare you for him. We are making you ready, ready to surrender your will and your mind to him forever.”

She remembered, and she wanted to cry. She remembered the conversation they had had right after she’d realized he was a hypnotist for real. She’d told him about the fantasies she used to have… she could never remember them now, when she was remembering to forget, but now that she was remembering what she’d forgotten…

She’d told him all about how she used to dream about hypnotists, and read everything she could find about them. How she used to dream about being induced, how she had her first orgasms as a girl thinking about a spiral spinning in her mind that a hypnotist had put there. How as a teenager she’d cum to it so many times it had frightened her, and that Bill’s ability terrified her because as soon as he dropped the pizza boy she knew she wanted it for herself. Wanted to be under Bill’s power. Permanently.

She remembered telling him she wanted it—she couldn’t help herself, now that she knew he could do it. But that she wanted him dropping her to be something special, just for her. Since he was only going to do it once, and then it would last forever… she wanted it to be special.

She remembered him dropping her that first time, that only time, just to give her one command. Pick the girls you want me to use, he’d told her. Choose the ones you want to brainwash you. And I’ll send them to you.

“I chose you,” she exhaled, her voice shaky. She could feel the pleasure spiraling out through her mind, obliterating everything. Just like she always dreamed. Could feel pleasure coiling in her body, ready to spring.

“That’s right, good girl.” The blonde purred, sliding her body along hers painfully slowly. The two of them had sweated so much that it was just like gliding across silk, as if each of them were dripping with lube from head to toe. It was like a dream, and she could feel herself getting even wetter from it.

“You knew how perfectly I could brainwash you. How perfectly Bill could force me to brainwash you. How hot it would be for both of us to think that even as I’m erasing your will forever, Bill is making me do it to you, giving me the words you need to hear. I can’t resist the spiels he’s programmed me with. I can’t resist giving them to you. And you can’t resist absorbing them.”

“I can’t resist,” Alyssa moaned. “I can’t resist, even if I wanted to.”

“You’re going to be Bill’s good girl forever, aren’t you?” The blonde moaned out, somehow managing to press even deeper into Alyssa’s body. She was starting to think the girl was going to leave a permanent imprint.

“I’m going to be… Bill’s good girl forever,” she just managed. The pleasure was starting to crest—she was going to come any minute now.”

“You’re already his, aren’t you?” The blond pressed, increasing the friction. Alyssa felt like her clit was on her fire, and that her nipples would burst from the pressure they were under.

“I’m already his!” The pleasure everywhere was unbearable. It was in her mind, shorting out all her thoughts, leading down to deeper and deeper pleasure forever. It was in her body, burning and aching, in every inch of her cunt, every inch of her clit, all through her breasts and nipples. She was a fire, just waiting to ignite into a blaze, a bomb, just waiting for the last inch of the fuse to burn down before exploding.

“You’re such a good girl,” the blond cooed. “Cum for me,” She encouraged. “Cum for me now, good girl.”

Alyssa screamed, and she couldn’t stop. The pleasure released itself like a searing hot knife cutting her open from the inside. Tears poured from her eyes as she convulsed like a mad women against the blonde, who was now patiently dragging herself against her. It went on and on in waves, the pleasure in her mind only intensifying with each contraction of her cunt, each pulse of blood to her clit. She could feel her heartbeat skyrocketing, and all she could do was hold on. The orgasm truly felt like it was big enough to kill her.

When at last she was spent, she slumped against the carpet, too thoroughly fucked to even care how messy she was. She knew the streaks of sweat, and cum and lubrication would be a bitch to get out of the carpet. She knew she needed to shower. But she didn’t care.

The blonde lay down next to her, pressing into her back this time. She nuzzled into her neck.

“How are you feeling now, good girl?”

The name sent another thrill of pleasure down her spine. “Happy,” she shuddered, feeling her cunt clench involuntarily.

“You want to get even happier?” The blonde asked.

Alyssa nodded, her head heavy.

“Look up.”

Alyssa did, and was shocked.

Bill was there.

He was sitting on her square, white armchair. Looking as put together as he always did, even after watching the two of them go at it.

Helpless to resist, she raised her shaking body onto all fours, and crawled to him, savouring the degraded feeling it gave her. She could feel her own juices dripping out from her onto the carpet as she went.

She reached him, and he brought his hand to her cheek, caressing it softly. The touch alone made her shudder.

She shifted into kneeling before him and looked up at him with wide eyes. His presence moved her so powerfully, she thought she might cry again.

“Bill,” she breathed. “Is it time to take my will forever, now?” The hope she felt as she asked the question was painful.

He gave her a tender smile, still stroking her face. “Not yet, my girl, but it will be soon. I promise.”

Bill always kept a promise, she knew. And she was a good girl. She could wait. Even if the thought of waiting filled her with disappointment.

“Go back to Lindy,” he said, a spark in his eyes. “She has something to tell you.”

She could only obey him, and even as she turned around to crawl back to Lindy, she felt herself getting wet again, simply from obeying his command. It felt so good to obey him. Even when his words were coming from somebody else… maybe especially then.

She reached Lindy, feeling she would burst from the anticipation.

The girl had clearly been busy while Alyssa had been with Bill. In that time, she’d managed to get herself into a strap-on, a thick one, and Alyssa swallowed. She was still so raw from before… the thought of being penetrated now was overwhelming. But she knew she would obey. She knew it would feel good.

“Lie down and spread your legs, pretty girl,” Lindy said, and Alyssa could only comply. She grunted, exhaling harshly as Lindy slowly pushed her strap-on into her, inch by agonizing inch.

“I’m going to fuck your resistance out of you, so you can be this happy all the time.” She said, with a smile, giving her a hard thrust that made Alyssa clench painfully. “But first—Bill sends all his love,” she said, punctuated each word with a thrust.

Alyssa could feel herself sinking even deeper, could feel the pleasure spiraling back out. Her eyes rolled back into her head. The feeling was too perfect, too irresistible.

They fucked for a long time, sending Alyssa deeper and deeper into it. The pleasure growing more and more all-consuming. Orgasm lead to orgasm as Lindy had said they would. Alyssa was well and truly mindfucked, feeling she could fall into it forever and ever until a voice, not Lindy’s, told her—

“Wake.”

* * *

Alyssa came back to consciousness.

Her condo was a mess. Her carpet was ruined, and the blonde gift Bill had sent her was lying on it, finally sated it seemed, and sleeping off their tryst. They’d knocked over couches, coffee tables, chairs. Alyssa was glad they hadn’t made it to the bedroom. They’d probably have broken her bed.

She felt that feeling of sinking guilt. She’d sworn to herself she wouldn’t fuck another one of Bill’s presents. Sworn to herself she wouldn’t get seduced this time. But they were all so persuasive, so sexy. How could she resist?

Still feeling a slight-edge of self disgust, she picked her cellphone off the floor, where it had been kicked under a couch cushion. With aching fingers, she typed Bill’s number.

“You’ve got to stop sending them to me,” she exhaled into the phone, heavily. “These… presents. They’re hot, but I just can’t keep doing it,” she finished.

“I’ll stop soon,” Bill said, his voice sounding amused through the phone. “Very soon.”

“That’s not soon enough,” Alyssa said. “You needed to stop yesterday.”

“Don’t worry,” Bill said. “I give you my word I’ll stop sending them when the time is right.”

Alyssa sighed. “Do you promise?”

“I promise you, Alyssa,” Bill said. “And I always keep my promises.”

* * *