The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and fantasy. It is meant for the enjoyment of adult readers who enjoy reading sexual fantasies. If you are not an adult or do not enjoy sexual fantasies you must stop reading and go elsewhere. Also, some of the activities described are illegal, immoral, impossible or dangerous. If you attempt to copy these actions it is your responsibility not the authors. The author reserves all rights to this story. Please do not copy or use this story for profit or business without the permission of the author.

Authors Note: After working on several longer multiple character stories, I decided to create a short two character piece. This story along with its companion tale “Predator” tells of the same incident from two different perspectives. I hope you enjoy it. I also would appreciate feedback. Let me know what you think.

Categories: MC MF FD

Prey

I see her across the quad. Her gorgeous face framed by golden locks. Pink shorts, a lime T-shirt, and white tennis shoes cover her succulent curves. I stare at her absorbing the beauty of feminine charms. She notices my gaze and responds with a cautious smile. I approach and introduce myself. “Hi, I am Jason.” She replies, “I am Debra.” Her eyes are deep blue. Her slightly flush face out shines the sun. We talk. Her voice sings like a nightingale. We exchange the usual introductory pleasantries. What is your major? When will you graduate? She has a class so we agree to meet here tonight at eight.

I wash and dress up for our date. Wearing tan slacks and a light brown button down shirt. She is hot and I want to look stylish. After extensive preening I walk from my dorm room and arrive at our rendezvous a bit early. I patiently wait on a bench and watch the students stroll by. She arrives and I stand to greet her. We smile and say hello. I suggest we have dinner and reach out to her. She nervously smiles as I offer my hand. She timidly takes it. I lead her into the night.

We stroll to dinner at a campus side Italian restaurant. I have been there before and knew it was dark and romantic. During dinner we make pleasant small talk. She laughs at my silly jokes and apprehensively answers my inquiries into her life. We finish our meal and talk for a spell. I query what she would care to do next. I suggest perhaps a movie at the campus theatre. She declines saying she is tired and would fall asleep during a film. She proposes we go to her house and she offers to drive. She says it is to talk. But I’m picturing her beautiful blond ass as my desert. I enthusiastically accept her offer. We casually walk to her Camaro and quietly drive away to her place.

She pulls into a driveway of a large Victorian style house. I expected an apartment, not a small mansion. How can a college student live in such place? The place looks ancient but well maintained. It had better furniture then my parents’ house. The décor gave a museum vibe. I ask her how she could afford this. She says it belongs to a family friend. My friends stay here for a nominal fee plus performance of repairs and cleaning. It is a really a sweet deal.

We enter the quiet house and sit together on a decorative couch in the living room. I inquire about her roommates current whereabouts. She says everyone has gone to a big campus party and will not be back for hours. I ask why she did not go. She lovingly says she would rather be with me. I mention we could have gone together if I had known. She meekly indicates a preference for quieter pursuits. I take that as permission to pursue and start to discretely make my move. As we enjoyably converse I slide my arm around her dainty shoulders. Not only does she not object. She actually snuggles up to me. I lean in with a gentle kiss. She actively responds with passion. Suddenly I feel a prick and swat a mosquito on my arm. I become incredibly dizzy and my mind slowly fades to blankness.

In acrid smell awakes me. I am lying in a dimly lit room. I try to rise but my arms and legs will not move. I flex my muscles and test my bonds. There is only minimal movement. Where am I? How did I get here? I revisited the evening’s events. I had been on a first date with Debra. It had been going incredibly well. She had invited me back to her home. We sat on the couch and started necking. She seemed very responsive. Now I’m imprisoned in this horrid hall.

I hear a clock ticking in the background and feel a warm breeze blowing on me. The wind moves in a regular pattern but I cannot place its source. My nostrils slowly detect a flowery aroma as the initial pungent odor dissolves. The low flickering light makes focusing difficult. I hear repeated whispers but do not comprehend the words.

I see my date stand before me. Her blond hair glows in the frolicking light. What has she done? What does she want? What will she do? Her mouth moves as if she is speaking but her words are beyond my conscious grasp. She walks to my feet. I feel the tug as she pulls off my boots. She does it agonizingly slowly teasing me with each inch. I watch as she travels around me circling my prostrate position. She returns to my feet. I feel my socks sliding off. They release my feet and vanish from my senses.

A blade flashes before my eyes. It glints in the candle light. I react in fear. Is she going to stab me? What have I done to her to deserve this? I hear a tearing sound and sense the cold blade against my chest. Sluggishly my shirt dissolves from around me. I feel the tepid gust roam through my chest hairs as my upper body is now bare.

She stands next to me. What will happen next? I see her reach behind her. Her hand rises to the top of her back. She slides her arm down her back. Then stunningly her dress slides from my view. Her lacy red bra holds her large tits before my eyes. I am stunned but feel slightly aroused by this presentation. What kinky game does she play? Am I condemned or am I in paradise? I turn my head and spot red lace about her waste. Her panty matches her bra. I see her crystal necklace hang across her chest. Its shine draws my eye to her lace covered orbs. I am transfixed.

A hand reaches for my waist. My belt buckle loosens and gradually glides free from the belt loops. I hear a pop as the side of my posterior is slapped. I twitch and gulp. My sexual stirring builds among my terror and my shock.

She again stands before me and smiles. Not the sweet smile of earlier today, but a devilish grin of power and torment. Her hand move behind her back and her bra snaps free. A quick move of the arms and it disappears from my sight. Her breasts attack my face. I yearn for them but they are tantalizingly just out of reach. I lift my head but my mouth falls short. Her neckless glistens as it swings forward. It moves back and forth taunting my eyes. My sexual excitement builds. The sweat drips from my face. My mind screams in pleasurable agony.

She again holds the scissors before me waving the blade in my face. My eyes jump from the scissors to her grinning face, to her pendant, to her breast, and back to the scissors. My brain repeats this pattern. She moves to my feet. I hear the snipping and feel the cold blade against my leg. The scissors moves up my leg and tension in the pants leg lessons. She brushes across my crotch. My painfully engorged dick pushes out against my clothing. The snipping slowly moves up the other leg. When she reaches my waist the pressure on my crotch is diminished. My pants no longer hold back my stiffening spear. My briefs tent under pressure from my pole. She pulls the remains of my pants free and tosses them away. I wither in agony between the desire and the humiliation. When will this end? Do I want it to end?

She now towers before me. I see her lacy panty waving in my face. She slips her fingers into the waistband. The red screen lowers revealing her luscious mound. I crave her cunt. Then I see the red flag raise again as she lifts her leg with it around her ankle. She grabs it with her hand and places it on my face. The smell overwhelms. My head whirls from the overpowering sensation. She stands above me naked. She spins to show all sides. My senses saturated with her presence. My mind begs for relief.

She takes the scissors and steps up on to the table. She stands over me nude and taunting me with her body. My stimulated state drives me to folly. I long for her. Yet she soars above my tethered carcass tempting me to insanity. She parades back and stands astride my feet. She bends over and clips my remaining shield. She pulls it away leaving me bare and unprotected. My cock strains to reach her cunt. She squats and my goal is in reach. She lowers herself consuming my soul. I hear the words clearly now and repeat them with conviction. “I want to obey you. I desire your approval. Obedience brings pleasure. Pleasure must be obeyed. I must obey you.” I happily surrender to her. We simultaneously climax. “I must obey you.”

I am yours.