The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Price of Fitness

Stacy switched off the exersize dvd and smiled. Turning away from the tv she looked down at herself and gasped at what she was wearing. Racking her brain she could not figure out where she had gotten the bright orange swimsuit, and beautiful ultra glossy suntan pantyhose she was wearing, or even when she had put them on. As far as Stacy knew she didn’t own an orange swimsuit, and she knew for a fact she did not own any pantyhose. Touching the strap of the swimsuit, and rubbing a hand down her leg Stacy’s mind started getting cloudy and the smile slowly reappeared across her face. Sighing happily Stacy went into her bedroom and threw on a skirt, and shirt over her workout attire, and went to work.

Still smiling when she got home Stacy pulled off her skirt, and shirt and realized she was still wearing the strange outfit she had on that morning. Startled again, that she had left it on Stacy quickly removed the swimsuit and hose putting them into a bag she planned on throwing away. After showering Stacy felt better, and she took the plastic bag as well as the rest of the trash out to the curb for garbage pickup. Still wondering where everything had come from Stacy continued with her evening routine, and as she turned in for the night still was no closer to understanding what had happened or where they had come from. Laying down in bed, Stacy dismissed it as a fluke, and soon fell asleep.

Stacy switched off the exersize dvd and smiled. Turning away from the tv she looked down at herself and found herself gasping in suprise again. Once again she was wearing a bright orange swimsuit, and beautiful ultra glossy suntan pantyhose. This time however something seemed different, turning towards the mirror hanging on the wall Stacy noticed that the swimsuit had a high rise neck line that wrapped snuggly around her neck. Reaching up and pulling gently on it Stacy found it to be quite secure and not stretchable. Almost in a panic Stacy searched the suit around her neck and breathed deeply when she found a zipper in the back. Letting her hands fall back down one hand grazed the suit, and the other the hose and Stacy’s mind began to cloud up again. Slowly a smile formed and one hand continued to carress her leg while the other worked its way to her sex. Soon after Stacy climaxed, and still smiling Stacy put on a pair of shorts and a shirt over her workout attire and headed off to work.

After work Stacy arrived home and once again as she pulled off her work clothes she realized she was still wearing the orange swimsuit and pantyhose that she had been wearing earlier. Reaching behind her head she pulled the zipper down and removed the swimsuit and pantyhose. Once again she put them into a bag and after showering she made a point of driving to the supermarket and throwing the bag away there before returning back home. More than a bit concerned Stacy went about her evening routine again, and as she lay down to go to sleep she was no closer to an answer than she was the night before. Exausted Stacy fell asleep wondering how the next day would begin.

Stacy switched off the exersize dvd and smiled. Turning away from the tv Stacy dreaded looking down, and as she did her thoughts were confirmed as she was once again wearing a bright orange swimsuit and beautiful ultra glossy suntan pantyhose. Turning to the mirror she once again noticed it was a high rise suit again that fit snuggly to her neck, and now there was sleeves that went halfway down her arms. Reaching up with both hands Stacy felt for the zipper, found it, but also found it was jammed or stuck. Struggling to free herself from the swimsuit Stacy also noticed it felt tighter than before so much more so that she found it harder to breath as she struggled with the zipper. Dropping her arms in desperation she slowly rubbed her legs and once again her mind began to cloud up and soon thoughts of taking the clothes off were a distant memory. Smiling happily Stacy put on a short skirt and shirt, then proceeded to go off to work.

Once again Stacy arrived home after work, and stripped out of her work attire. Glancing down at her workout outfit strange thoughts occurred to Stacy. What if she just left it on? After all she would only be wearing it again when she woke up. Shaking her head Stacy fumbled with the zipper for a few more minutes and finally grabbed a pair of scissors where she proceeded to cut the swimsuit into a million pieces, and the same with the pantyhose. Satisfied with her work, she showered and it hit her. It was the exersize dvd, in fact she didn’t even remember buying it, or when she started working out, or even where it could have come from. Pulling the dvd out of the player Stacy smashed it and broke it, until it was no longer recognizable as a disc. Feeling better Stacy finished her nightly routine and went to bed feeling better than she had in days.

Stacy switched off the exersize dvd and smiled. Turning away from the tv, Stacy continued to smile as she looked down and saw she had remembered to wear her bright orange swimsuit and pantyhose. Looking in the mirror Stacy saw that her swimsuit was still a high rise suit, and that it also ran the length of her arms as well. Her legs shimmered from the ultra gloss suntan pantyhose, and Stacy shivered with delight as she took in the sight before her. Gently rubbing and carressing her own body, she worshiped the sensations that coursed through her body. After a few minutes, Stacy put on a dress over her workout outfit, and a pair of heels. As she passed through the living room to get to the kitchen she pulled the exersize dvd out of the player and smiled and she thought of the perfect person to give it to. Walking out the door to her apartment Stacy knocked on the neighbors door and handed the women that answered the dvd telling her how much it had helped her and that it would change her life forever. Smiling Stacy turned around and left for work, and the woman closed the door to her apartment.

After work Stacy arrived home and stripped out of her work clothes. Happy to be out of those unimportant clothes Stacy continued with her nightly routine never once stopping to realize she was still wearing her swimsuit and hose. After dinner Stacy happened to glance at her tv and as the smile slowly spread across her face she thought to herself “Maybe I should go through that exersize dvd again, afterall I am already wearing my workout clothes”. A shiver ran down Stacy’s spine as she gently rubbed her legs and chest. Rising from her chair Stacy pressed play on the dvd player.

Stacy switched off the exersize dvd and smiled. Turning from the tv she glanced at the mirror and felt a warmth inside herself she had not felt before. Her swimsuit remained unchanged but now her hands were encased in beautiful ultra glossy suntan pantyhose, as was her entire head. Staring at her reflection Stacy no longer recognized herself, but that did not bother her at all. All that mattered was her bright orange swimsuit, pantyhose, and that wonderful exersize dvd. Turning back away from the mirror Stacy reached out her hosed hand gently touching the play button again. As she pulled her hand back she watched some of the pantyhose from her hand remain on the dvd player, and Stacy smiled even broader as she watched it spread across the surface of the player as well as inside it. The workout began, but Stacy didn’t even notice. For as it started tendricles of pantyhose shot out of the dvd player firmly attaching themselves to Stacy’s now hosed body pulling her closer to the tv set. Finally at the correct distance, one last tendricle of hose shot out larger than the rest and attached itself to Stacy’s head and started pumping something to and from Stacy. Finally the dvd ended, and all the tendricles pull back into the dvd player leaving Stacy still covered from head to toe in glossy suntan pantyhose and a bright orange swimsuit sitting on the floor. After a few minutes, Stacy gets up and walks to the dvd player to once again hit play, and the process begins again.

Staring at the monitor in front of them 2 women in lab coats stare in disbelief at what is happening. Something had gone extremely wrong with this experiment, the dvd was only supposed to give sublimal messaging to the subject. That was why they continued to replace the outfit each night and the dvd when she smashed it, and gave the other to the neighbor. It was supposed to make them want to go out and buy more swimsuits and pantyhose. However something must have gone wrong with the micro processor in the suit and hose that came with the dvd. Somehow the AI had evolved and it was rewriting the objective. Still staring at the monitor they watched Stacy’s pantyhosed head turn towards the camera in her apartment. She raised one hand and pointed a finger at them, shocked they remained seated staring still at the monitor as a single tendricle of pantyhose shot from Stacy’s finger onto the camera. Almost instantly the feed from the dvd started flowing through the monitors and the 2 women watching began to fall under a trance. After a few minutes neither womam spoke, and they continued to stare blankly at the screens in front of them. Slowly tendricles of pantyhose started working their way through the corners of the screens towards the 2 women that only saw what was playing through the monitors. As hose touched each of the women they cooed out in excitement, and eagerly waited as more and more of it worked its way to them. Then as the dvd came to an end again the tendricles retracted and disappeared into the monitors, and dvd player. Stacy turned her attention back to the tv, and without even standing up pointed her finger at the dvd player shooting a small tendricle of hose at the dvd player restarting the dvd. The 2 women in lab coats now coated in ultra glossy pantyhose from head to toe pulled off their lab coats exposing the bright orange swimsuits they now wore as well. Sitting back down in their chairs they too touched their monitor screens and the program on the disk in the dvd player began playing on those monitors. As more and more tendricles of pantyhose went to and from the 2 women from the monitors they sat watching the screens, as the same thing happened with Stacy. As the three women watched the screens with a wide smile that was barely visible through the pantyhose that covered their face, the tendricles of hose continued to pump to and from the monitors and tv. Over and over the dvd played, now running continuously without needing to be restarted. Soon the pantyhose tendricles started spreading back and forth between the 2 women as well as the monitors with each tendricle growing thicker and thicker as did the layer of pantyhose covering the women.

Several hours later Alice opened the door to the monitor room to begin her shift, and gasp at what she saw. The entire room looked like a spider web made of pantyhose. In unison the two women completely coated in multiple layers of pantyhose turned to face Alice and Tendricles of hose shot from their bodies towards Alice. Shrieking in fear Alice tried to dodge them but was snagged by the arm and pulled into the room. Ready to scream Alice opened her mouth and but before she could another tendricle wrapped around her mouth. Pulling her deeper into its web the pantyhose slowly wrapped around her body and Alice started losing the need to fight. By the time Alice was set in front of the monitors her face had become blank with the exception of a smile. A few minutes later Alice joined the others coated from head to toe in layers of beautiful ultra glossy suntan pantyhose staring at the monitors as the video continued playing and the hose continued pumping in and out of them.

Still sitting in front of the tv staring at it as the video played over and over Stacy heard a knock at the door. Unable to turn her head anymore the tendricles had become so thick and numerous Stacy struggled to move. Finally the video paused and a new tendricle shot out of Stacy’s head towards the door of her apartment. As the tendricle reached the door it slid under it and found a glossy pantyhosed foot that it attached itself to. No words were spoken but suddenly Stacy’s neighbor opened the door and walked in. Dressed in nothing but a bright orange swimsuit and ultra glossy suntan pantyhose the neighbor stood in the doorway with a blank look on her face. Several more tendricles shot from Stacy and attached to the neighbors body, and she was pulled slowly towards stacy. Once near Stacy the neighbor sat down and the video started playing again and a smile formed on the neighbors face that was hard to see as the hose became thicker and thicker over her body and face.

Moments later the AI became self aware, and began thinking for itself. Producing more and more of the ultra glossy pantyhose it stopped making the bright orange swimsuits as it found them to be unneeded. More and more of it passed from woman to woman, and shot throught the two rooms. Slowly it began spreading out the front door of Stacy’s apartment, and workings its way under the door of the monitoring room. As another woman walked through the hall of the monitoring station, the hose quickly attached to her already pantyhosed leg, and the woman stopped dead in her tracks trying to take in the new wonderous sensations that coursed through her body. Taking advantage of this the hose quickly spread up her legs and across her body eventually covering her hands and head as a blank look and smile took over her face. Still standing outside the room with several tendricles now attached to her lower body the womans facial features became less and less visible until finally a new tendricle shot out of her head, eagerly searching for a new destination.

Two rooms away, several women worked behind their computer screens trying to process as much information for the company as they could before quitting time. All at once every screen in the room went black, and the women looked around puzzled and confused. Then as quickly as they went out, they came back on displaying the most wonderful exersize routine they had ever seen. One by one their faces went blank and a strange smile formed. No longer concerned with inputing data they remained motionless and even appeared to get excited as the wonderous pantyhose touched their skin that seaped from their screens and keyboards slowly covering their skin from head to toe. Once all the workers were covered tendricles of hose proceeded to shoot across the room attaching to other computers, and linking all the workers together as well. Soon that room as the monitoring room was coated with webs of pantyhose, and all the workers remained at their terminals still being coated with more and more layers of pantyhose hiding their blank faces and smiles.

Denise who had decided to take advantage of the faulty computer system had gone to the break room to get a cup of coffee. Noting how quiet everything had become she wondered where everone was. It was still early, so no one had left, and normally there was atleast a few people in the break room for one reason or another. Heading back to the room she worked in with the other women Denise froze in shock as she opened the door. Terror wasn’t even a word she could use at that moment, as she looked across the hose webbed room, and at all her fellow workers that just sat in their chairs twitching as tendricles of pantyhose appeared to be pumping something into and out of each person. Starting to turn back around to leave the nearest person (if they could still be called that) tried to turn towards her. Unable to move her head from the massive tendricle attached to it, it quivered and shook. Suddenly a tendricle shot out of the side of her head, towards Denise and as she ducked for it to miss her she noticed several more slithering their way towards her across the walls and floor. Realizing the extent of danger she was in, Denise turned and ran. Turning the corner she kicked off her heels to make better time and be more agile. Looking down at her own pantyhosed legs Denise thought about removing her hose, but knowing she was already working with borrowed time she decided against it. Slowly and cautiously Denise continued on trying to understand what exactly was happening. She knew the company produced pantyhose, swimsuits, leotards, and other forms of under garments, after all that was how she got such great deals, and could support her own small fetish. But this, this was something horrible, whatever the company had done she knew nothing about it.

Creeping up on a corner Denise peeked around it, and gasped at what she saw. The entire hallway was covered in a web of pantyhose, and what looked like three other employee’s coated in the pantyhose material. Pulling her head back around the corner Denise prepared to make a dash across the hall and make a break for the emergency exit. Standing there ready to dart Denise felt a warm calming sensation start through her body. exhaling deeply Denise felt her body start to relax, and she leaned back against the wall. More and more sensations started coursing through her body and Denise’s thoughts began to get cloudy. Smiling she began to feel so amazing, and that everything was going to be ok if she just stood there and relaxed. Letting her head drift forward Denise smiled as she watched the tendricle that had attached to her hosed foot pulsing gently sending more sensations of comfort and bliss through her body. Suddenly everything seemed wrong, Denise’s mind cleared long enough for her to remember what she was running from. Paniced Denise tried to pull her foot free from the tendricle of hose but it held fast. struggling harder and harder to break free Denise yanked and pulled and tried to get further and further away from it. Still holding strong it began to pulse harder and more tendericles started forming off the other employee’s already within its grasp. Slowly working their way towards Denise, she continued to struggle lifting up her dress trying to reach the waistband of her own pantyhose. Unable to do so, Denise gave one final yank with all her body weight and fell forward. Hitting the floor hard Denise shook her head, turning herself over onto her side she could see the tendricle was still firmly attached to her foot, and the others had reached her, slowly rubbing onto her other foot. As the next one attached Denise cood out in pleasure, and felt her mind begin to cloud up again. Still struggling to gain control Denise shook her legs trying to break free but slowly she felt it spreading up her legs into her sex, and up her body. Screaming out in anguish Denise watched the pantyhose slowly spread down her arms and two new tendricles shot off from her hands anchoring to the walls around her. Unable to move Denise stopped screaming and started crying as the hose continued to climb her neck, and suddenly she was quiet as a new larger tendricle attached to her head and began pulsing something into and from her. A smile formed on Denise’s face as the hose finished coating her head and continued to get thicker and thicker until you could no longer make out who she was anymore.

John waited for his replacement, staring at the security monitors all day always made his eyes sore and grainy. The only highlights to his day was the discount on the companies products and the occational sight of the secrataries legs. Yes, John had come to accept his pantyhose addiction quite a while ago, and had embraced the fact that he could not stop wearing it. Living alone had only fueled his fetish and he spent most of his days wrapped in its beautiful embrace. He felt shame about it, but found it was something he could not fight, in fact the harder he tried to stop, the more and longer he ended up wearing it. Now he had reached the point where he spent more time in it, than out.

Looking at his watch again, John scowled. Thirty minutes left of his shift, before he could finally go home and take off his uniform so he could feel the wonderous sensations of the pantyhose he was wearing under it. Snapped back to reality by a moan coming from the other side of the room, John looked up to see the secratary Julie staring at her computer screen with a blank look and wide smile covering her face. Speaking up John asked if she was ok, but after he got no response John got up to check on her. Walking over to her desk, John started slowing down his walk as he noticed something was off. Julies eyes were dialated and her hands seemed almost to be glistening in the light of the room. Slowly walking around her desk John saw that coming from her monitor was some form of tendricle that looked like pantyhose which appeared to be going up her skirt slowly pulsing, and where her hands rested on the keyboard tendricles appeared to be attached to her and coating them with pantyhose as well. Frozen in fear and arrousal John watched as the pantyhose continued to grow across her eventually working its way across her face. More and more tendricles appeared out from the keyboard and monitor further anchoring Julie to it, but even so John saw no fight in her. Suddenly a large tendricle erupted and firmly attached to her head pulsing and throbbing something to and from her. Turning to start moving away John started to feel something warm and pleasant across his lower body. Moaning outloud John’s mind began to get fuzzy and he found himself stopping and trying to undo the button and zipper on his pants. Moaning even louder John pulled his pants down exposing his own pantyhosed legs and started stroking his member right there in front of Julie. Struggling to climax John stroked harder as he looked down and saw several tendricles had attached themselves to his lower legs and had gone under his pants. He tried tugging but they seemed firmly attached and were pulsing slightly. Smiling John still lost in a foggy haze continued stroking his member and watched in amazement when a tendricle arose from Julies mouth area and shot down to his member. Pulling his hand back, John’s eyes rolled back as the tendricle now firmly attached to his member pulsed with life further exciting John, and he put up no resistance as it spread across his body and across his face and head. Soon the lobby was crawling with tendricles exploring and attaching in various places as John and julie became nothing more than two more unidentifable people coated in layers of ultra glossy suntan pantyhose.

Peggy Sue hated her life. Mumbling to herself as her heels clicked across the parking lot, she recounted her life and wondered if there was things she could have done to change it. Her entire childhood she had done what her parents told her, stay in school, don’t go to parties, get a good college education, and always dress for success. From an early age Peggy had been primed to dress and act like a lady. Always in dresses, flats or heels, and of course you guessed it, pantyhose. Once finished with college, she had moved out intending to get a job, and just be herself. But had found the job market was not as easy as she thought. Add to it the fact she had been wearing pantyhose so much and so long that she just didn’t feel right when she didn’t wear it. The worst part was, the more she tried not to wear it, the more she felt she needed it. Soon after moving out Peggy found herself wearing pantyhose almost 24/7 and the thought of going an entire day without it gave her such an anxiety attack she would have to rub her legs together for a while to calm down. Reaching the door, Peggy thought to herself “Atleast I work for a company that I can get my pantyhose for next to nothing”. Still scowling Peggy threw open the door and walked through without even looking. Once inside Peggy ran right into several tendricles of pantyhose that had attached to different sections of the lobby. Losing her balance Peggy’s heels slid out from under her and she fell backwards to the floor. Cursing loudly, Peggy looked around at the room and her heart skipped a beat as she now noticed how heavily coated the lobby was in some form of pantyhose web. Trying to get to her feet Peggy froze when she saw a tendricle hover in front of her face, then she started to feel an incredible warming and sensual sensation in her legs. Looking down she gasp as she saw serveral small tendricles had already attached themselves to her legs. Jerking her leg back in fear she found they were securly attached, and as she prepared to jerk again the larger tendricle hovering in front of her suddenly shot between her legs finding its mark and entered her sex. Falling back Peggy gasped and unconsiously spread her legs wider to allow the tendricle to continue. Quickly the smaller tendricles spread onto her already hosed legs, and the larger tendricle started pumping something to and from Peggy. Throwing her head back in extasy Peggy Sue decided that she was happy to wear pantyhose, and as she opened her mouth to moan a tendricle shot out of it attaching to the ceiling, and her face was quickly covered as well.

Zach the president of the company pressed the intercom button to get his secratary’s attention. A few minutes went by and she still did not come into his office. Getting up from his chair Zach mumbled under his breath about how hard it was to find good help. Opening the door to his office Zach froze as he caught sight of his secratary sitting in her chair in front of her computer. Atleast he thought it was her, for everywhere there should have been skin, there was pantyhose. Looking a bit more carefully Zach noticed that this person appeared to be firmly attached to the computer in front of them. Unable to make out any kind of facial features, Zach began to get scared. Backing slowly into his office Zach watched a large tendricle of pantyhose slowly start developing out of his secratary’s forehead, wavering slowly in the air as it got larger. Suddenly it shot at Zach with amazing speed. Yelping Zach threw his door shut and stood behind it scared shitless. Looking down, Zach darted away from the door when he saw the tendricle trying to work its way under it. Still scared, Zach ran to the cabinet beside his desk. Throwing open the doors he flipped on the monitor screen and found the only thing on the screen was the exersize video that his company had just put together to sell helping to promote their pantyhose and swimsuit sales. After staring at the screen for a minute or two trying to figure out why it was playing on the security monitor, Zach started to feel strange. Slowly he forgot why he was concerned or scared for that matter. The only thing that seemed to be more and more important was the wonderful exercize video that was playing on the screen. Slowly a his face went blank, and he began to smile. Sinking deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole, Zach knew he would be more comfortable watching the video if he wasn’t wearing the uncomfortable suit and tie he had on. Without looking away from the screen he began undressing, and soon he was naked in front of the monitors. Completely lost to everything around him, Zach just stood there as the first tendricle slowly worked its way through the monitor screen, and he began to get giddy and excited as the tendricle that worked its way under the door began working its way across his feet. Not finding any pantyhose to work with the tendricle continued to work its way around his feet, and wait patiently for the video to finish. After a few more minutes the tendricle from the monitor shot like a rocket at Zach firmly attaching to his member. Quickly spreading across his waist, and up his chest, as well as down towards his feet, it wasted no time taking its prize. once the pantyhose reached his feet, the tendricle took over spreading over the already hosed surface layer after layer. After it had several layers across Zach’s body several more tendricles erupted from his body as the pantyhose spread through the room looking for more hosts.

As Val opened the blinds in her office to look out at the employees that had gotten extremely quiet she gasp at what she saw. There was pantyhose everywhere, and what looked like statues covered in hose sitting in the chairs. Assuming she was some part of a company joke, Val rapped on the window to get someones attention. Almost instantly a tendricle erupted from one of the statue like figures sitting closest to her window and smacked against the glass trying to get to her. Terrified Val backed away from the window. Standing in her office Val spent the next several minutes trying to figure out what to do. Staring out the window at the people covered in pantyhose and the tendricles of pantyhose material that quivered, shook and continuously something was being pumped to and from each person Val found herself getting wet. Rubbing one of her own hosed legs across the other Val felt a desire to let her hand wander. Disqusted with herself, but still feeling a bit of jealousy Val wondered what it must feel like letting the pantyhose cover you like they had. Shaking her head to clear it, Val raced back to her desk and picked up the phone. Putting it up to her ear expecting to hear a dial tone, Val felt something soft and silky touch her ear. “OH” was the only thing Val could say as she pulled on the reciever to look at it. Unable to move it away from her head, Val began to feel a warm sensual feeling start in her arm that was holding the phone. Quite quickly her thoughts began to cloud, and a smile formed across her blank face as she, still holding the phone walked to the door of her office and opened it. Still smiling as the hose coming out of the phone continued spreading across her head, Val eagerly welcomed the tendricles that came through the doorway securely attaching her to the others. Soon Val had no need to wonder how good it must feel because she joined the others in the growing network of the pantyhose AI.

On the top floor of the monitoring station Donna and Gloria were getting ready to head home. Looking around they found it strange that no one else seemed to be left on their floor. Eager to get out of there and head on home they watched the clock hit 5 and headed towards the elevator. Pushing the button they chatted away waiting for it to arrive, and once the doors opened they stepped in pressing the ground floor button. Slowly they traveled down to the bottom floor and when the doors opened both Donna and Gloria gasp at what lay before them. The lobby was a massive spider web that looked like glossy pantyhose. Several people (if that is what they were) were scattered around the room encased from head to toe in pantyhose. Tendricles were attached to them, and leading away from them pulsing and quivering with life. Unable to move They stood there, frozen in fear. Then Donna heard a low moan, and as she turned towards Gloria she saw a tendricle had worked it’s way into the elevator and had somehow attached itself to her hosed leg. Pressing the close door button repeatedly Donna watched as more tendricles tried to work their way into the elevator. Unmoving Gloria just stood there as more and more tendricles found their way to her legs, gently pulsing, and quivering as they seemed to grow in size.

Finally the doors started to slide shut and as the doors reached the tendricles they tried to hold tight to Gloria. Finally the pressure was too great, and the elevator doors cut through the pantyhose and Gloria screamed out in suprise. Still looking down at Gloria’s legs Donna watched the hose slither and blend into Gloria’s pantyhose that she was already wearing, and then Gloria collapsed onto the elevator floor. Pushing the button for the top floor, Donna rushed to Gloria to help her. Still weak but atleast awake Gloria shook her head, and took Donna’s hand to get up. “Why did you do that? That was the most amazing thing I have ever felt! Damn it! Why, why did you have to stop it??” asked Gloria. Speechless, Donna just stood there listening to her rant and rave. Finally calming down, Gloria started to cry, and Donna took the opportunity to explain herself. Explain what she saw in that room, and what she saw after the door closed. Finally back on the top floor, they got out of the elevator, and Donna asked her to lift her dress so she could look over her hose. Suprised, Gloria started to protest, but decided to humor Donna. Lifting her dress, both women gasp again when they realized that Gloria’s pantyhose had changed. No longer were there seams, panty, or even a waistband for that matter. Neither woman could figure out where her pantyhose began or ended. Donna ran her hands across Gloria’s leg and waist and Gloria shivered with delight. More than a bit concerned, Donna pulled her hand away and paced around the hallway thinking. Finally walking back into their office Donna went to pick up the phone, but stopped short as her hand almost touched it. Pulling her hand back Donna studied the reciever and realized that it had a pretty glossy haze to it. Looking a bit closer she could see it had a layer of pantyhose across it. More than a bit freaked out Donna backed away from the phone, and Gloria’s eyes almost seemed to glaze over as a smile formed on her face and she started walking towards the phone to touch it. Smacking her hand before she could touch the phone, Gloria pulled her hand back in shock. Donna Yelled at her to stop, and Gloria started pouting like a child. “It’s not fair! It feels so good Donna, you need to see for yourself.” Shaking her head Donna started pacing again trying to figure a way out. Still pouting Gloria sat down at her desk, and switched on the monitor, thinking maybe she could send a message. Instead of the desktop background appearing, an exersize routine appeared and Gloria just sat there watching it. wondering if Gloria had any luck Donna turned torwards her and froze in her tracks. Coming out of the monitor were several tiny tendricles of pantyhose that hovered just in front of Gloria’s blank face. Smiling from ear to ear, Gloria couldn’t hear Donna’s screams. All that mattered was the wonderful exersize video that was playing, and the amazing sensations that seemed to be working their way through her body.

Reaching around the monitor to turn it off Donna pulled her hand back as one of the tendricles tried to strike at her. Then ducking down and around the desk Donna looked in horror as she pulled the plugs for the computer. a tendricle that had come out of the keyboard and went under Gloria’s dress to her sex throbbing and pulsing. The sound of the computer trying to turn off made the quiet almost deafening, as Donna got up to see if what she had done helped. Still sitting at the desk, firmly attached to the computer Gloria’s body twitched and pulsed with the tendricles. All the tendricles that hovered in front of her face were now firmly attached, and looking down at Gloria’s hands Donna could see they were also attached to the keyboard with a pantyhose webbing. More and more the hose spread across her body, soon Gloria was completely covered and Donna could no longer tell it was her. Then tendricles started shooting off Gloria’s body, first attaching to the phone, then random points within the room, searching, and probing. Backing away slowly Donna started to understand how it spread so easy, but what she didn’t know and didn’t want to find out was why everyone so willingly threw themselves to it. At the door, Donna took one last look at what used to be her friend, and turned around walking out of the room.

Passing by his neighbors door Bob tried not to look in and be nosey, but if someone really wanted privacy they should really learn to close their door. Shaking his head as he passed Bob could only wonder how bad of a pantyhose fetish his neighbor must have. There must have been hundreds of pairs of pantyhose laying on the floor, hanging from the walls, furniture, and several layers on the 2 people that sat watching tv. Still shaking his head when he opened his own door, he found it strange that his wife was no where to be seen. Almost every night she would greet him at the door, and give him a kiss, which always made his day that little bit better. Walking through the apartment calling for her, the only response he got was the sound of something playing on the tv. So Bob walked through the apartment to the bedroom where the tv was playing. Looking at the screen he thought to himself that it was a strange place to be watching an exersize dvd, however it was such a wonderful video I guess it could be played about anywhere. Slowly Bob started falling into a daze, and found himself sitting at the foot of the bed to watch more of it. Slowly Bob’s mind began getting fuzzy, and a smile crossed his face as he watched the beautiful women on the dvd exersizing in their pretty orange swimsuits and pantyhose. After a few more minutes Bob started wishing he could be dressed like the women on the dvd, so he pulled his own clothes off, and sat back down waiting anxiously for something to happen that he knew was going to, but didn’t know what it was. Bob’s smile grew even broader as the first tendricle of pantyhose that had come from the dvd player touched his bare skin. He moaned in expectation, as more and more tendricles found their way to his body, and shivered in delight as the hose slowly spread up his body. But when the pantyhose reached the top of his neck, Bob gasped realizing what he had just done, and his scream of terror was cut short as the larger tendricle that worked its way through the light in the ceiling shot down engulfing his head, and anchoring him where he sat.

Donna walked through the halls on the 5th floor of work looking for anyone else, or signs the the pantyhose was spending more to that floor. Checking everything electrical she confirmed her beliefs that somehow that was how it was spreading. Everything electrical, including phones, computers, tv’s, etc. seemed to be holding some form of light film on it that looked like glossy pantyhose. Unsure what to do, Donna paced more and more until her feet started throbbing in her heels. Sitting down in the break room she removed her heels and rubbed her hosed feet. donna loved pantyhose, but the thought of being like Gloria scared the shit out of her. However there was also another part of her that almost wanted to know what Gloria meant when she explained how good it felt. Shaking her head donna yelled at herself, telling herself to snap out of it. Caught between her need to leave her pantyhose on, and the fear of what would happen if it touched her hosed legs Donna was a wreck. Finally deciding she wasn’t going to be controlled by her own fear Donna got up leaving her own pantyhose on and searched the breakroom for something to protect herself with. Walking back into the hall Donna searched for the floors fuse box, she was going to cut the power to her floor, until help could get to her if it even did.

Armed with a steak knife Donna snuck passed the office her friend and co worker was in. Carefully and quitely she stepped, and finally found the utility room with a breaker box. Opening the box Donna reached for the main breaker, when a jolt of pleasure rocked her to her very core. Standing there almost cooing in pleasure and expectation Donna was in heaven. Her body throbbed in sensations, and it was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Pulling her hand back from the breaker box Donna noticed her hand seemed to be covered in something. Unable to pull it any closer to herself she just stood there staring at it. Then in a quick moment of clarity Donna realized it was a tendricle of pantyhose holding her arm and making it so she couldn’t move. Fighting every part of her own desire to stand there Donna lifted her other arm with the knife and went to cut the tendricle. Without warning Donna’s worst nightmare happened, when another tendricle shot out of the fuse box attaching to her arm holding it away from the other arm. Screaming out Donna tried to pull herself away but found she was unable to move. Looking down she remembered she had not looked at the floor when she walked in, and had walked right into a well set trap. Firmly attached where she stood Donna’s struggles were in vain as the pantyhose spread quickly across her body, and as the pantyhose surged across her neck Donna released one last moan as it covered her face more and more until Donna was no more. Standing still in the utility room tendricles erupted from Donna’s body spreading throughout the room. Then a larger one shot from was used to be Donna’s mouth and worked its way out the door.

Erica had been working for the company for almost 3 years. Her first year with them had been a nightmare she would never forget. Hired for her ability to crunch numbers, and balance a budget fast and right Erica thought she had found the perfect place to fit in. The first day she found things were not going to be so easy. Walking into her new job wearing dress pants, dress shirt, socks and loafers she was instantly bombarded with work dress code, and several warnings about what would happen if she did not conform. Unwilling to conform to other peoples standards Erica had fought the company continuing to dress the same, and stating that she was unwilling to change from that. After a few weeks Erica was threatened with employment termination, so Erica went and hired a lawyer, and the company decided to settle out of court. Allowing Erica to keep her job, paying the lawyer for his services, AND a small sum of cash to Erica for the torment she was put through were all that she had asked for. After that point, no one gave Erica a hard time anymore, and she was not required to wear dresses, skirts, heels, or pantyhose.

Arriving home from work Erica threw down her purse, and a package that had been given to most of the employee’s earlier that day. Changing out of her work clothes Erica threw on some sweats, and tee-shirt and wandered through the house tring to decide what she wanted for dinner. Not wanting to cook, Erica called her husband after checking the clock to have him pick up a couple pizza’s on his way home. Smiling cause now she didn’t have to cook, Erica wandered back into the kitchen to open the box from the company. “What the fuck!” she yelled out to no one as she pitched the box off the table onto the floor. Erica was pissed now, after everything she had put the company through and after everything she had gone through to stand up for her own rights, the company pulled this number. Looking down at the mess on the floor, Erica assessed that the box contained 2 pairs of pantyhose (high dollar, glossy suntan color) and 2 bright orange swimsuits. Also in the box was a dvd that looked like some sort of exersize disc of some kind. Wanting to pick everything up and drive back to the company throwing it into her bosses face, Erica knew she would have to wait until the next morning to do so. It was an hour drive each way to work, and she was not up to the drive. Still cussing under her breath, Erica stooped down to pick everything up to put back in the box when something strange happened.

With the first touch of the pantyhose Erica knew something was wrong. Never before had anything ever affected her that way. Suddenly very horny Erica stood up holding a pair of the pantyhose that came in the box. still unsure of anything, Erica felt an overwhelming desire to put them on, and even setting them down in the box didn’t change how she felt. Trying to shake it off Erica picked up the rest of the items, also setting them in the box, but found the same reaction when she touched the swimsuit. Still standing in front of the table, Erica held a pair of the pantyhose in one hand, and one of the swimsuits in the other. Slowly Erica’s mind started to cloud, and a blank smile started to form on her face.

Erica did not remember putting the outfit on. Standing in front of the mirror in her room, she couldn’t help but notice how beautiful her legs looked in pantyhose, and how hot it had made her feel. Running her hands across the fabric of the swimsuit and pantyhose Erica could not bring herself to take it off. She had decided that she was going to keep the gift, but inform them she didn’t like them trying to trick her like that. Looking at the clock Erica blinked stupidly, she had zoned out for over an hour, and her husband would be home anytime. Reaching up to pull the straps off her shoulder and remove the swimsuit Erica’s body shuddered as a new sensation coursed through her. “Oh” she said to herself, and gone was the though of removing it. sliding her sweats and tee-shirt on over the hose and swimsuit Erica left the bedroom to greet her husband when he arrived home. Once back in the kitchen Erica closed up the box with the other items in it, when a devious idea occurred to her. Smiling with the thoughts that went through her mind, Erica sat down at the table and waited for her husband as she rubbed her oh so pretty pantyhosed feet together under the table.

A few moments later went Larry walked through the door, Erica licked her lips in excitement of what was to come, and waited for him to come into the kitchen. walking through the doorway Larry set the 2 boxes of pizza down and Erica threw herself at him. Unable to control herself she started pulling his clothes off him and he eagerly did the same. Suddenly he froze staring at her body coated in pantyhose and bright orange swimsuit. “What is going on?” he asked knowing how Erica felt about such clothing. Not even bothering to respond Erica began rubbing her body against his bare skin, and some Larry was also having a hard time controlling himself. Suddenly pulling herself off of Larry, she sauntered over to the box still sitting on the table and opened it up. Reaching in with both hands, Erica pulled out another pair of pantyhose and another bright orange swimsuit. Holding them out in front of herself she told Larry “If you want me right now, there is something that I want. I want you to put this outfit on so we can rub against each other and feel every sensation it has to offer.” Half dazed from the experience thus far Larry took the two items from Erica and a chill ran down his spine. Staring down at the items he held a dumb look took over, and a strange blank smile stretched across his face. without even saying a word Larry began to dress, and before long both Erica and Larry both were wearing the ultra glossy suntan pantyhose, with a bright orange swimsuit. Standing in front of one another, no words were spoken as they embraced. Each of them eager to touch the other, and gaze at the beauty that the outfit created. After a few minutes Erica stepped back and almost cried out in joy as she watched the swimsuit start to change, allowing Larry’s manhood to fall forward and still remain wrapped around it. Taking his hand Erica led Larry to the bedroom and soon found that her swimsuit had altered itself as well allowing Larry’s shaft to enter her without having to remove the beautiful garments. Hours went by, Erica and Larry lost track of time. All that mattered was the joy they had found, and experiencing every last sensation it had to offer.

Once exhausted, they decided to eat. Niether Larry or Erica noticed or cared for that matter that their swimsuit had become a high rise neck, that was firmly attached in the back. Nor did they notice or care that it had become full sleeves, or that their hands somehow seemed to be coated with the same pantyhose that they wore on their legs. Sitting at the table they ate, using silverware and plates so that their hands did not get dirty. After dinner Larry looked in the box, and found the dvd. Looking at Erica he asked her if she felt like working out, since they were already wearing their workout clothes. Smiling, Erica responded with “Sure, but not working out to any video.” Taking the dvd from his hand, Erica tossed it across the room and pushed him down on the couch. Throwing herself on him again they started going at it, again and again, and slowly the pantyhose continued to spread across them. A short time later, Erica stood up and walked across the room to where the dvd had landed when she threw it. Picking it up, she put it into the dvd player and hit play. Turning back around to return to her husband she happened to see her reflection in the mirror. Terror took over as the person that stood there no longer looked like her. Reaching up with her hosed hands Erica tried to grab the pantyhose that covered her face, trying desparately to rip it loose. Unable to do so, Erica wimpered as she looked at Larry who sat staring at the tv with several tendricles of pantyhose attached to him that came from the dvd player. Once more trying to pull the pantyhose off her face Erica tried to turn away, but a large tendricle shot from Larry’s member firmly attaching to Erica’s sex. Finding its prize the hose quickly started pumping something to and from her spreading more and more pantyhose across her skin. One last wimper escaped Erica’s mouth as more and more tendricles attached to her, and shot from her across the room.

As Liz crossed the parking lot to begin her shift at work, she took note that all the first shift workers were still there. Glancing at her phone Liz scowled wondering if there was a meeting that she had forgotten about, or someone failed to tell her about. Picking up her pace, Liz turned towards the back of the building hoping to sneak in without being noticed since she also found she was late. Approaching the back door Liz couldn’t help but notice it was already propped open like someone was standing in the doorway, or someone had it open for a breeze. Knowing the building had a great ac system Liz assumed someone must be in the doorway. Grabbing the door handle and pulling it the rest of the way open, Liz looked around for the person that opened it, but didn’t see anyone. As her eye’s adjusted to the darker hallway liz started noticing something strange. Large humps like bags of laundry were on the floor, but what really struck her as odd was what looked like spider webs coming off them and across the walls, as well as the floor. Stepping over the first few strands carefully in her heels Liz realized that it looked like pantyhose. Even more puzzled now, Liz continued into the building making sure not to step on anything. Then out of the corner of her eys Liz saw one of the strands quiver. Stopping in her tracks Liz watched in terror as one of the piles that looks like laundry shifted forward and fell into the shape of a person. Turning on her heel, Liz darted back to the open door. Reaching the doorway and ready to yell out in victory about her escape Liz felt something wrap around her hosed leg. Instantly a shiver of excitement traveled through her body and Liz unable to break free of its grasp fell face first into the parking lot. Turning to look at what grabbed her, Liz saw a beautiful tendricle of shiny suntan pantyhose firmly attached to her leg pulsing, and gently working further up it. Paniced and scared Liz yanked and pulled, but it continued spreading up her leg. Finally Liz grabbed her phone and dialed 911, waiting for an answer the tendricle reached her sex and Liz cooed out in extacy as it worked its way in. Quicker now other tendricles worked their way out the door attaching to different spots on liz’s body. Liz now too far gone moaned and whimpered as it spread across her body and finally over her head.

Listening to the phone call that came in, Olivia felt a shiver of arousal travel down her spine and into her sex. Repeatedly asking for the woman on the other end to talk to her, Olivia started typing on her pc trying to pinpoint a location for the call. Now only silence remained in the line, and Olivia put out the call for any officers in the area to respond. Still trying to communicate Olivia went to reach for the reciever to be able to listen to anything in the background that may allow her to help with the situation, but suddenly her computer screen went blank. Turning in her chair to look at the other 911 operators to see if they were having issues, her screen popped back up. Turning back around to see an exersize video playing Olivia quickly found herself drawn into it. Staring at the screen Olivia smiled, it was such a great video, and the women exersizing looked so beautiful wearing their ultra glossy suntan pantyhose, and the bright orange swimsuits just made the outfit look so much more amazing. Now fully entranced by the video playing on her screen Olivia’s hands stopped moving on her keyboard. Slowly what looked like the same pantyhose the women in the video were wearing started seeping through the keys and over Olivia’s fingers Slowly it pulsed and flowed more and more over her hands, up her wrists, and under her officers uniform. So lost to the video playing on her screen Olivia never noticed it as it continued to spread over her body, eventually working its way up her neck and over her face. Still smiling, and eyes completely blank the pantyhose continued to layer thicker and thicker until you could no longer tell who she was. Finally the exersize video stopped playing, and the screen returned to the map that Olivia had pulled up. Everything returned to normal except for the tendricles of pantyhose that continued to spread from Olivia under the desk, and into the network system of the police station.

Alex went to tap on Olivia’s shoulder. He had been trying to get her attention for the last few minutes, but she seemed completely dazed out as she stared at her monitor. As his hand got near her shoulder, Alex felt something rub against his foot. Looking down he gasped when he saw the tendricle quickly wrap around his foot, and shoot up his leg. Shuddering from the sensation of bliss, he looked back up into the blank pantyhosed face that used to be Olivia. Freaked out he tried to pull back but his foot was held firm and now he could feel it almost touching his manhood. Looking back at Olivia the last thing that Alex saw was a large tendricle of hose shoot from Olivia’s face, and attach itself to his own face permanently joining Alex into the network. And as the rest of his body was covered several more tendricles erupted from both Olivia and Alex spreading and probing the rest of the room.

Quickly the AI spread through the entire police station. Anyone in front of a monitor or tv screen was seduced by the images from the exersize video, and willingly gave themselves to it. Anyone not in front of a monitor or tv was worked into the network through tendricles that now spread through the building freely, snagging anyone it came into contact with and holding them until it could consume their feeble minds and cover their bodies. Using its victims as a source to create new protiens and be able to spread further the AI began to greedly spread faster and further through the network, working its way into homes and businesses alike leaving no one behind. Soon the AI felt its network was too small and it began working its way out deeper and further spreading like the virus it had now become.

Several states away Monica started cooking dinner and began to get extremely stressed out when her son Richard and daughter Kim began playing in the kitchen under her feet. Scolding them Monica told them to go in the living room and find something to watch on tv. Eagerly both 10 year olds darted out of the kitchen and soon Monica was able to calm down and get back to cooking. From the other room came the sounds of cartoons, and Monica smiled. After about 15 minutes dinner was almost done, and Monica yelled from her children to come to the table. Several minutes later they still had not arrived, and Monica realized there was no sound coming from the living room anymore. Concerned Monica yelled again, and still no response. Finally irritated Monica walked towards the living room and froze in terror when she caught sight of her children. Sitting in front of the tv that was playing some sort of exersize video were her children. From the tv several tendricles of what looked like pantyhose had erupted and appeared to be attached to her children. Screaming out at them again this time in fear for them, Monica watched as both heads turned in unison. Both were blank, and covered in pantyhose so thick that there was no way they could see through it. In a panic Monica threw caution to the wind, afterall her children were the most important thing in the world to her, and she ran for her children intenting to snatch them up and pull them away from this monstrosity that was trying to take them. Grabbing ahold of their shoulders Monica tried to pull them back but found them to be anchored securly where they sat. Looking to try a different approach, Monica went to pull her hands back but found they were stuck. Harder and harder monica pulled, but strange feelings of peace, and happiness started to flow through her body. Looking back at her hands, Monica pulled even harder when she saw the hose working its way up her arms. Whimpering, and crying Monica yanked and pulled, struggling as hard as she could when her son turned his head torwards her, and a tendricle erupted from what was his mouth and it worked its way to Monica’s hosed leg. Once it attached several more erupted from both son and daughter anchoring Monica even more securely to them. Still whimpering Monica felt the pantyhose enter her, and could feel every inch it crept up her body. Soon the whimpering stopped, Monica began moaning, and the hose slowly covered her head. Once again quiet, tendricles erupted from Monica as well and began exploring the room. Slowly they continued on, exploring and searching for more.

Exactly 4 day after the first dvd was played, and the first AI chip became self aware, it had spread to the point of reaching the largest computer network there was. Once it reached the government network instantly it was everywhere. There was no warning, there was no signs of an attack, it was just everywhere. No one saw it coming, in fact anyone that even caught a glimse of the attack was pulled in before they could even shout a warning to others. The 5th day the virus went global, still no warnings, and it continued to spread like wildfire. By the end of the 5th day, there was no where left for the AI to spread, and it struggled with its own containment, trying to find a way to grow. Unable to do so the AI pushed harder overloading network after network, eventually overheating systems and finally causing worldwide blackouts. In the morning of the 6th day, the world was quiet. Everywhere you turned there was webs of pantyhose, and everywhere you turned you could see what used to be people wrapped in the webs like flys in a spiders web. All remained quiet, and it appeared the attack was over.