The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Price Paid

By Saddle Rider

Chapter One

Everyone laughs.

Everyone laughs for all kinds of reasons. Sometimes it’s done because something is, well, funny. Sometimes it’s done in mockery. Sometimes it’s done as a surrender to absurdity. Sometimes it’s done when the only alternative is to sob and one just refuses to give in to the misery. But one of the better reasons is in the midst of a lovely evening with friends, with good food and drink and the feeling of warmth that flowed to and from one another that came from mutual affection, respect, and the passage of time.

Such evenings happened with some regularity for Bryana Lia these days and it seemed that only now, after some years having passed in the normal world, was she beginning to get the hang of them. Mages had associates and acquaintances, but they had few friends because knowing who to trust was always a risk. Within a guild, the risk was usually in opening yourself to becoming part of someone’s political play to raise their own position or diminish another’s, perhaps even your own by the time it was all said and done. Some guilds thrived on such internal politics, believing that the strongest emerged victorious and all benefited in the end.

She even believed that once, but had long since abandoned the notion, as life and practical experience showed her that it weakened a guild more than helped. Some were so immersed in trying to emerge victorious within their own walls that they spent precious little time building wealth or, as Bryana believed as one of the most important functions of a guild; to pass on their knowledge to future generations and build upon it so knowledge could be gained and archived.

And they had fewer still when it came to mere mortal friends. Choosing to tell the wrong soul could mean that one would sway in the breeze with a rope around their neck one fine dawn. In some ways, for all their power, a mage’s life was more fragile than almost any other. Sometimes the slightest mistake could shatter it. But these friends, while unskilled in the art of the forbidden magics, knew of her and were unafraid. It was so because they had all traveled together years before to face a sorceress that threatened the known world and beyond. They had traveled to it via magic, and, over the march of days, had seen it unchained, for good and ill.

They fought at Bryana’s side along with their general, Neral Jaye, along with Neral’s husband by law and Bryana’s mate through love, Deres Valtise. The three of them were one, and together, along with the soldiers assembled, saved a world that didn’t know it needed saving.

Bryana had sort of expected for them to go their separate ways afterward and was somewhat surprised when they not only reached out to her, but embraced her. For a soldier of Erette, one that they shed blood and tears with was not left behind or forgotten. Finally, after years, and sometimes conscious awareness and effort to lower her guard, she felt comfortable with them.

So tonight found her with three of those friends, Anna, Abren, and Dion. They met every few weeks for games, after dinner drinks, and just to talk. She often teased Neral about her similar gatherings with her sisters and Bryana had been a part of those too, occasionally, so she knew of what she spoke. Those could be raucous, probably, Bryana surmised, because their station demanded a certain strict propriety as part of their station in almost every other circumstance, so they took the opportunity to be loud and unrestrained.

Bryana’s gathering with friends was usually a quieter affair even though it could tend toward the unrestrained, which was fine. It was closeness and familiarity. It was that sense of both that she basked in as they gathered in Dion’s home. Ynesa stood as Neral Jaye’s second and among the most trusted of her officers. They had seen much together in their years and found even more in common now with young children of the same age, both of them upstairs.

“That book was awful, Anna,” Bryana chided, wincing at even the thought of some of the passages.

She was amused by Bryana’s pain. “I told you.”

“Why did you make me suffer a book like that? ‘The night was so hot and wet, no one could remember a night so hot and wet?’”

Anna laughed at the line and the groans from the other women. “Why should I suffer alone? Besides, relax and embrace the badness, and it’s hilarious. You laughed. You laughed your ass off. Try and tell me you didn’t.”

Bryana’s deep blue eyes carried the humor before she lost the ability to maintain a straight face. “I did. It was deliciously awful. If the author was attempting humor, he succeeded spectacularly. Unfortunately, my sense was that it was supposed to be a serious effort. In that event, I pity him. Truly.”

After another wave of laughter passed, Dion declared, “I must read this book.”

“I shall be sure to give it to Neral to pass it to you.”

“Start it after you’ve had a few and it’s even better.”

Dion raised her brow and smirked with Anna’s comment, “I’ll keep that in mind.”

“But not too many because then the words blur.”

“Understood.”

Abren wanted to know, “Is there a drinking problem going on, Anna?”

“I polish off alcohol fine, it’s not a problem at all.”

“As long as you’re sober for duty, no one cares.”

Anna raised her glass with a smile, “And that’s why Colonel Dion and General Jaye are so beloved.”

The adults were reminded of the presence of children in the home when a thud emanated from the ceiling of the study, followed by a deafening silence.

“Sounds like they are asleep to me,” Anna observed with wry amusement.

Dion’s brown eyes mirrored that, her pale golden skin creating a striking contrast. “Did you ever actually sleep during a sleepover?”

“Not before dawn usually,” she admitted. “Not going to do anything about that though, huh?”

Abren, mother of five children herself, still very fit for service, and proud of it, really only displaying her years through some gray on her temples and some fine lines, chimed in in equally good-natured defense. “Why should she? Unless you see blood, smell smoke, or hear screams, it’s children being children. They will be ashamed of getting caught and be on their best behavior for one minute per year of age, which, in this case, means about five minutes, then they’ll be back at it.”

“You should check, Dion,” Anna quipped, sipping her drink and folding her legs into herself as she relaxed her archer’s sinewy frame into the plush antique chair. “Maybe Khylen blasted a hole through the side of the house.” She shifted her gaze to Bryana with another sip and a playful smile. “Did you teach her that yet?”

Bryana blushed, “No, I have not taught her that.”

“Going to?”

Bryana tried to defer. “Someday. If she chooses to know.”

“How could she not? Her father and her second mother know all sorts of incredible things. How could a curious child not want to know?”

“Because she may not want to. Her path is hers to walk.”

“I bet she does.” Anna laughed, contemplating the possibilities, raising her arm an extending her fingers in her imitation of how she’d seen Deres and Bryana unleash mage fire in battle before creating her own appropriate sound effects. “You’re it.”

The women laughed at that, and even Bryana chuckled at the notion. She often considered how some of the bullying of her childhood might have gone differently if she knew then what she knew now. Also, if she’d had the confidence of now then, she would not have gone down the path of the bully herself and then maybe other things would have been different, too.

Abren sided with Bryana. “As much as we might like them to be little versions of us, so that maybe “we” really sort of go on and maybe we can watch them fix some of our mistakes or maybe take the roads we didn’t, they’re their own people and will make their own choices and own mistakes. By the Goddess, Anya is a scientist,” she said, referring to her youngest. “She picks apart what makes the world work and all I’ve ever done is march and slash.”

“But you do both with aplomb,” Dion told her with sincerity.

Abren agreed with a nod. “I do. But if I expected her to be a soldier, or worse, tried to force her to be one because Abren Keel has to go on somehow, one or both of us would both be bitter, either from her telling me to go to the depths, or she would be, after following dutifully out of love and respect for her family tradition, and not living the one life she gets the way she would have wanted. It’s not for us to choose for others, even our own children, that way.”

She sighed, feeling like she’d put a slight damper on things. “Anyway, Anya Keel is a fine scientist, even if sometimes I can only listen to her and wait for the places to nod and then be awed when I start reading about what she’s studying. Khylen Jaye will be the best damn...whatever she wants, too.”

That reminded Anna of something, and that something set her to giggling again, “I was teaching recruits blade work last week and General Jaye did a walk by with Adjutant Jaye in tow; nothing unusual there, obviously. So, the General does her walk-by and observation and talks to them, then asks me who I think is worth watching.”

“She moves on like she does, and before we can get back to it, I hear one of the men mutter to his friend in Nelina’s direction with,” her voice mimicking the masculine, “Must be nice to have the name Jaye. I’d love to use it to coast into a nice, easy job like that.”

Bryana was the first to laugh, but everyone else was right behind. “A hundred gold to them if they say that to Nelina’s face,” she said.

“He wouldn’t have a face left,” Anna declared.

They all knew how the Jaye women worked. They set high bars and then did everything possible and more to clear them. General Jaye would never have it said that she played favorites, even for a niece who admired her and lived to follow in her footsteps, so the bar for her was set higher than it would have been for any other soldier and, while Nelina might have struggled to reach that bar, she understood and that was what she wanted in the end. If she made it. If she thrived in the service and earned the positions she sought, no one who had been there could say that she wasn’t among the best. They couldn’t say she was a Jaye in name only.

Abren pointed to Anna, “You simply must have this plebe spar with her.”

“Already set for day after tomorrow; blades, then hand-to-hand at ten.

“Oh, I’m there,” she responded enthusiastically.

“You are evil, Captain.”

Anna managed to look positively pure of heart. “Some plebes require an attitude adjustment. I don’t have to remind the Colonel of that, do I?”

“You’re quite lippy tonight.”

“Just the usual lippy for off duty.”

“Hmm.” Dion thought to debate it, but decided that Anna really wasn’t wrong.

“Forgive me, Bryana, for taking us off topic.”

“What was the topic again?” she wondered hoping to dodge it for just a moment more, “terrible books?”

“Children,” Anna corrected. “So when are you going to make a little mage with your man of choice?”

Bryana shook her head and put on a smile. “When are you going to have a little one. Time only goes one way.”

She frowned. “Are you calling me old?” Playful pride chimed in. “I’m still young, fair of skin, and fine of body. I have plenty of time to find a man man enough to handle me.” She laughed, “Or man enough to manhandle me.”

“So I’m old?

“She with the golden mane, eyes of blue, and with the long, lovely body is not at all old. But she is settled and has a man in her heart. She may as well let him into the rest of her and make herself another little magician.”

“I have,” she hesitated, “no desire for a child of my own. Khylen is handful enough for me just helping where I can to raise her.”

“Pity,” Anna said with a verbal and physical shrug before tipping her wine glass all the way back to make sure that nothing was left behind. “You make a fine mother. You should have your own.”

She hesitated, flushing from what she wanted to tell herself was the wine. “I’m not her mother.”

“She disagrees,” Abren was quick to point out. “When she calls you ‘mother Bryana’, or just plain ‘mother,’ she’s not saying it like a nickname, or a tease, or just something to call you. You’re her mother, too. Not just from me, and my view of what I’ve seen of you, it’s what she thinks, too. I know children, and I should because I raised enough of them.”

“Vina says the same thing,” Dion added. “She tells me sometimes when Khylen tells her things she has to ask which mother she’s talking about that did this or said that.”

The heat Bryana felt in her cheeks, she was now certain wasn’t just the wine. “I really wouldn’t be a good mother.”

“And why do you still think that,” Anna wanted to know.

Memories came to her unbidden and unstoppable. “For much of my life, certainly longer than you’ve known me, I was not a good person. There were those that called me evil and they had good reason. They spat my name in anger and fear and when they saw me I could watch the color drain from their faces and it pleased me to see it.”

She looked to each of them. “If you knew what I was then, we would not be sitting together so amiably now. You would be disgusted at the sight of me as I am disgusted by the thought of her.”

“And you would poison the child, is that it?” Dion shook her head. “Do not forget that I have glimpsed her directly.” Dion pressed forward quickly, not intending to bring up the past to hurt her. “That person is not before me. That person is not who you are. Do you think I would drink with you, invite you into my home, and call you friend if that was who you are? You are changed. You are kind, loving, and give of yourself. The person you are would shape the little one, not the one that was.”

She gave voice to the thoughts that always followed her after she would hear Khylen comment to someone about how great mother Bryana was. “And when my child finds out what I was? When they look at me and cannot believe the thing I was? When I have to tell them what they’ve heard is true?” The answers she contemplated left her blood cold.

Abren was clear, having had the experience several times already. “There will always come a day when a child begins to grow up and sees their parents are imperfect. They will come across your mistakes and judge you for them, sometimes if they have cause or not. Be as honest as you can and trust that you’ve raised them well. They come around, sometimes only when life forces them to confront their own imperfections, but they do.”

“Yours will hear those things, and hear your shame, and look at the memories built and time together, then they will come around. Khylen will, too, when and if that moment comes to pass many years from now. As you ask them to trust you, you have to trust that you raised them well.”

“And you shouldn’t be afraid because you think the Goddess will punish you for your actions of the past through your child.”

Bryana huffed and shifted her weight, “You know I am not religious, Ynesa.” She didn’t bother to mention that the thought had occurred anyway.

“But I am, and, just in case you wonder, the Goddess is just. “If She wanted you to pay, you would pay, not an innocent soul.” Her tone dismissed the thought. “Just in case you decided to contemplate the religious aspect.”

“Now, now,” Anna scolded, wagging her finger at her superior officer. “I did notcome here to chat about scripture.”

“Then what did you come to chat about?” Abren already knew the answer.

Anna put finger to thumb as she counted, “This evening we’ve gone through, wine, song, piss-poor literature, child-rearing, and motherhood. What’s left?”

“Here we go,” Abren said with an accompanying eye roll.

She had an epiphany. “I know. Sex.”

“We always talk about sex with you around.”

“I like sex. I make no apologies. You obviously like sex, so let’s talk it. When was the last time you got it?”

“You first?”

“Last week,” she said easily, “Lakam, the new stable hand at the barracks.”

Dion’s eyes widened, “You didn’t.”

“He’s a civilian. It would be no different than if we met at some dance or something. He looked tasty.” She grinned wickedly, “So I tasted.”

“Where?”

“I thought you were,” she began, rolling her eyes, “about sex.”

“You started it,” she said defensively, but with a grin, “so finish.”

“In the field behind the stables. He was quick, but he was very excited and one can’t entirely blame him, can one?. It was a good quick though; good enough for me to give him another try at some point.”

“Slut.”

“Sometimes,” she agreed. “So, how about you?”

“Does ‘myself’ count?”

“Self-love is almost always good love, so why not?”

“Petra is away, so, in bed by myself a couple of nights ago. I know how I work, so it was nice; shivery, and quivery, and lovely.”

“Last night,” Dion offered, unbidden.

“With a light on?”

“Why, yes,” she said, dismissing the barb. She’d known and served with Anna long enough to know that, for her, it was just an attempt at humor, and it was usually fun to play along. “We decided to be truly adventurous. It was interesting, as I’d never seen his cock before in all our time together.”

“I imagine it’s nice,” Anna pondered.

“You’ve imagined my husband’s cock?” Dion was clearly surprised. “That’s news to me.”

“Shouldn’t be,” she responded. “I’d guess a lot of women do, Dion. He’s yummy looking.”

She smiled. “He is...quite yummy looking.” The smile turned coy, “And quite yummy.”

Laughter pealed across the room and Anna sounded victorious at being able to label Dion. “Slut.”

Dion tipped the bottle and freshened her wine as she made her way to the couch with Bryana. “We are all as She made us.” She raised her glass as if to toast. “She just made me as one who loves to suck his cock. I just...love everything about it. Sometimes I just take it because I want to and it’s mine.”

“See? Slut.” She looked across the room. “You, Bryana?”

She groaned. “This morning, if you must know.” Honestly, she was grateful for the change of subject.

“That mage of yours and the general’s is yummy, too. Rugged, chiseled looks; muscles like he could pull a fucking wagon by himself. I bet it was good.” She sighed in want in the long, drawn out, wanton manner that alcohol and friendly company allowed for. “I’d try that.”

“You. Are. Incorrigible.”

“Don’t be offended, Dion, I’d try yours, too.”

The colonel used a throw pillow for its named purpose, tossing it in her direction. “That is not allowed.”

“If you want him, ask him,” Bryana said, plainly as the girlish giggles died down. “He is free to do as he pleases. So long as you do not parade the fact in some drunken brag and bring embarrassment to Neral, she truly does not care. She knows men rut, and with her soldiering taking her away from her husband now and then, she expected it to be a thing no matter who she married.”

Anna shook her head and spoke soberly in the moment, “I would run my dagger across my own throat before I willfully brought shame to General Jaye.” The exclamation of assent from the soldiers with her was immediate. Anyone who served with her felt the same. For many of them she epitomized what it meant to be a soldier and a warrior, and they tried their best, in their own ways, to live to that example.

Abren chose to be the one to try to recapture the mood. “I doubt he’ll have time for you anyway. He has his wife, our lovely friend, and Traymis Elan is his happy slave that I’m sure he uses frequently.”

Elan, fellow soldier, and considered one of the elite in her own right, had traveled with them on the quest some years before, had nearly been taken and enslaved by the sorceress Drexa. Her mind, all but emptied and prepared for servitude, floated waiting for the sorceress to cage her forever. Deres claimed her instead in order to save her. He gave his will to a woman who surrendered hers, restoring her to the person she once was as much as could be done. The end result was a woman still herself, but bound to him as a slave all the same.

“She talks about it,” Anna said, the warmth of the comradeship, the alcohol, and the imagery causing her hand to briefly brush her right breast before remembering where she was just in time, eyes darting to see if anyone really noticed. “She could just lay there, drowning in pleasure and her own drool while he plows away. She says it’s like having a god inside you.”

“And Cassea Voss,” Dion added, bringing a look of respect from Bryana as a tribute to her perception. Dion caught the gaze. “It’s well-hidden, don’t get me wrong. But they snipe at one another with too much joy for it to just be comfortable banter. To my ear it’s quite flirty, but I could be mistaken.”

Bryana contemplated her response for a moment. These were among Neral’s most trusted soldiers and friends to begin with and once friendships had blossomed between them and Bryana on its own Neral made it clear that Bryana could share as she pleased. That being so, she decided that it wasn’t such a secret, though she they didn’t need to know that she chose slavery in her own way once she’d tasted the feeling.

“You are not mistaken.” She stuck with truth enough about the woman that even Cassea would own if it ever came up in conversation, though Bryana had learned to trust that it would not. “To ingratiate herself into a greater House, she made the calculation that it would benefit her to make herself valuable to the man of the House in every way possible, though it’s very much an instance of hate to love it.”

They all understood. Dynamics within and without the various Great Houses was complex and such things weren’t uncommon in the slightest. People used whatever advantages they could find within the houses and without to better their position, solidifying and extending their power for their own ends. The Houses were, in that way, amplified microcosms of society.

Dion nodded with a chuckle. “Thaaaaaaaat’s what I hear.”

“She really has come to be deeply fond of him over the years.”

“Cumming does make the heart grow fonder,” Anna concluded and no one disputed it. “Are you missing out to be with us, Bryana? Could you be home getting a hard, merciless, southie fucking right now?”

“I can get that as I please,” she said. “I will just say that he and Miss Voss have been sniping one another quite frequently today.”

Anna’s pity was hollow. “Poor girl, having to get that man inside her like that as a job.”

* * *

Cassea’s eyes opened to the dark at the touch of him. It didn’t seem to her that she’d been asleep long, but one couldn’t always tell. She was completely awake with the feel of his fingers grazing her neck, her nerves alive at the random trail his fingertips drew on her skin. Every hair stood on end with the feel of his lips planting tender kisses where his fingers had been, her nerves feeding to her the feeling of disgust and a slave’s need that she was helplessly addicted to.

“Southie pig.”

He snorted softly into the nape of her neck, finding humor in it.

“Go fuck your wife.”

“She’s occupied,” he whispered. “Tessa kindly asked for her time and you know Neral is fond of her.”

“So she would rather dine between the legs of the House Mistress than have to handle your cock? I can’t say that surprises me.”

“But you love to handle it,” Cassea, he countered using the tiniest bit of his skill to light the candles in the room. There was enough now to where they could both see one another and the walls were dappled in flickering orange light and long shadows, but not so bright that either of their eyes burned much or for long. When she could open them fully she rolled over, brushing against his thighs as she moved to see him, knees on either side of her, his nude frame, lording over her.

Muscles over muscles under a fine down of dark hair. His hair was close-cropped and his blue eyes always had a fierceness behind them, Cassea seeing them as windows into his power in spite of the fact that they always seemed to carry his mirth and warmth into the world. She knew people and, so many of them, with a fraction of his gifts or influence, wore it with arrogance, like the rest were bugs at his feet. She knew it was so because it’s how she looked at much of the world before she met him. While she still knew in her heart that she was better than most, years with him helped her admit, albeit grudgingly, that virtually everyone had value in the world.

Why shouldn’t he lord over you? He owns you. In that light, with the way the light played, he looked every bit the beast she accused him of being. It still repulsed her rational mind in ways that it didn’t bother either of them that she would make known whenever was appropriate. Before her collar she never would have given such a man a serious look. He was rabble, born from parents in the Southern Quarter, and beneath her breeding in every way. And if he hadn’t been whisked away to live his life in a mythical land in the wastes where the mages had fled after civilization all but purged them, he would still be beneath her.

But now he was beyond her, over her in every way. Her hand went to the heavy silver and gold necklace that served as her collar and unbreakable chain to him. She felt the warmth and power of it and it thrilled. She didn’t even need it anymore, but she almost never took it off because it was a constant reminder that she was a slave. It reminded her that she was owned in the moments not now. It reminded her that she was owned by him when he treated her like he didn’t.

Now he was there and in the mood to show her who chained her body and her soul.

And there was his cock long and proud and beautiful and beneath her standing. It made her mouth water and her toes curl even as she relished that it still, how ever briefly, turned her stomach.

“Handle it, Cassea,” he said as though it were a dare.

She swallowed hard, closing her eyes so that she didn’t have to gaze at that thing that sometimes seemed to behave like a beast in its own right. “Have Elan do it,” she hissed. “She would crawl through glass shards for you.”

“So would you,” he corrected, with her able to hear the smile in his voice. “You’d just complain more, but that’s the way you like it, Cassea. I own you.”

Her eyes closed more tightly as her heart raced at those last words. She felt his hands on her neck, across her necklace and to the neck of her silken gown that she quite liked that was imported and suitably expensive. She felt his fingers curl under the collar and knew what was coming. She knew what was coming and she still jumped and a gasp still escaped her as he ripped it apart enough to expose her full breasts to his hungry eyes. She knew he was looking even if she wasn’t. “I don’t suppose you care about how expensive that was.”

“Not really. It was covering what’s mine. Look at you, Cassea Voss, you don’t want to look at me because you’ll want me if you do.” His voice found that dark edge that he knew called to her. “Handle it, Cassea. Touch my cock.”

“You are vile.”

“Touch me. Service me.”

The sigh was audible.

“Love and service your Master.”

He watched the blood rush and her pink nipples almost instantly harden. “You don’t want me to go to Elan, do you?” It wasn’t really a question in the moment. “You don’t want me to do that, do you? Answer me or I will go to her. I will go to her and she will carry out my every desire.”

“I will go to her and you will be here alone. You will be alone and wanting. You’ll be jealous. You’ll feel empty. Is that what you want? Do you want that empty feeling you had after I first broke you? That sick feeling that tortured you when you thought I would never take you again before I turned that necklace of yours into what it is now, like you begged me to?”

He inched forward on the bed until his cock was nearly touching her lips. “Service me because I own you. Service me because you love me now and that’s almost worse for you than being owned, isn’t it? He grabbed a handful of long, thick mane. She jumped again at the contact, but her expression smoothed. The feel of his hand on her skull felt so good. It felt like he’d taken hold of her brain.

He did that a long time ago, Cassea. You handed it to him, and you’d do it again to feel owned like this. You’d do it a million times to feel your mind in his clutches like this.

“Service me now, little slave pussy.”

She opened wide, feeling drool fall from her as she did so, engulfing half his thickness in the first pass, bathing it in more spit, steadying her breathing through her nose so that she could take more. Cassea finally opened her eyes to see the wild thatch of hair before her nose touched it, She moved her head around it to force it to tickle the back of her throat for as long as she could endure it before her body forced her to expel it with a choking gasp. She took it deep again, looking up at him with tearing eyes, his image a blur, but she didn’t have to see him to know what his reaction would be to that.

After the fourth time she heard and felt her victory. She felt him push her head down on his raging shaft, holding her there for long seconds beyond what she was prepared to endure, but she endured it because she heard the beast moan, growl and whimper in one long sound that curled her toes. “Yes, I love you, you vile thing,” she began, nursing his left nut wantonly before popping it out of her mouth and taking his cock down her throat for another round of sucking it hard and driving it down into her belly before she coughed it out.

Clearing her throat afterwards, her voice sounded strained, “But you’re not here for that.” She pressed her tongue flat against his sack and licked it like the fuck animal that she was. “You can have love with Neral. Or Bryana. Or Elan. You could be with them if you wanted that, but you’re here.”

His right testicle was bathed on it’s own, her rolling it on her tongue roughly, but reverently. She listened to his voice waver as he pushed her down on his cock and she surrendered to it. “Then why am I here, Cassea?”

Because part of me hates you.” She flicked her tongue down to the base and back up again, “Part of me hates what you made me feel.”

Again, and he moaned when she spit on him and took only the head in her mouth to put her tongue in orbit around that plum of purple velvet. She kissed it, as her hand worked the shaft. Like milking a bull. It made her grin. “Because you know part of me hates that I begged for it and always will. You come to me for that spark, my Master. It adds a heat that brings you to me over any other. There is the itch inside you that sometimes only I can scratch.”

She sucked it deeply again, allowing herself to feel its heat and to feel it twitch in her mouth and expelled it again with a gag over a pop. “I know it’s so, and it’s one of the things that makes being owned by you bearable, especially after I begged for it.”

Her teary eyes met his and he looked upon the disheveled mess she was already was, but she looked nothing close to broken. She looked like a woman that was relishing a victory. “I will always need you more than you need me...but you fucking need me. A slave has to take what victories she can get, no?”

She rose to her knees, caressed his smooth cheeks and kissed him roughly, but not without a good measure of tenderness to go with it, “What is it you want from me tonight, my despised beloved?”

Cassea pushed herself from his chest and onto the bed and pushing herself up the bed by her feet until her back was against the headboard. Drawing her legs up, she gathered her ruined gown upward to expose her toned thighs and pink mound like a whore on the docks who had a quota to meet. She worked two fingers in circles around her clit in a way that she knew herself well enough to know would make her thighs quiver and pull a whimper from her before she dipped those fingers deep inside.

His eyes were on hers, and his eyes were on her fingers and his cock jumped when he heard the wet sounds her fingers made as they molested her. After a thorough plowing, she sucked each seductively and she saw that he was entranced, in his own way. My victory. “She’s ready for her Master.”

Cassea laughed as he clamped down on each ankle, pulling her back towards him. He drank her in and she invited his gaze by ripping her gown the rest of the way off and stretched her arms above her to display herself. Cassea Voss was beautiful and she knew it. It had been so her entire life and she’d learned early how to use it to get what she wanted. Her body was firm and toned, yet soft and supple in all the right places, her breasts proud handfuls of flesh that begged to be touched, kissed, and fondled.

She panted, feeling herself fall under his sway as he kissed up her belly and growled when he bit each breast with a bit more than playful force. In response, when they were face to face, she slapped him with greater force than he bit her, the snapping sound of skin on skin filling the room.

When he slapped her in return, her sudden flash of anger ebbed with the knowledge that it was his place if that’s what he ached for, “Is that what you need, lovely beast? You need to be the beast tonight?”

“I could be that with Elan,” he told her, taking a breast roughly and stuffing the flesh into his mouth, sucking it in, biting the nipple enough to make her buck against him and hiss.

Cassea pulled him from her breast, feeling his teeth drag the flesh. “And she would bask in it and give back to you every bit of what you gave. But she would indeed bask in it. And tonight my animal wants to feel the fire and see it in my eyes.”

He pulled her to him roughly, the panting breaths of each on the other’s face before they kissed madly once again, Her hips took control of her body without her and ground her clit into his shaft, running the nub of flesh up and down its formidable length, her juices already covering it as they watched one another watch one another, seeing who might show the slightest sign of breaking. She watched his eyes widen as his hunger grew and he watched hers flutter at the pleasure of grinding him that way.

He let her drive him, watching her hips move and breasts heave. “You always lose to me, beast. Your magic melted my mind .” She slapped him again and snickered as he took it with a growl, “but once you’re inside me, it’s my cunt that melts you. Come on, beast.”

She struck him again, loving the exhalation from him that reminded her of a growl. “There he is. I hear him now. You come to me for the anger. You come to me because sometimes you need the hatred from me because it feels good on your cock.”

Her open hand found his cheek again. “Sometimes you come to me because you need a slave that still has some fight in her even though she is no less owned.”

He caught her wrist before the next blow and he pulled it behind her back until she yelped, but she recovered quickly to try to burn through him with her gaze. “See? I know what you need tonight. I knew it at your first touch.”

He kissed her, savoring the taste of her tongue and even the feel of her teeth tugging at his lower lip. “Don’t you just hate that?”

“You have no idea,” she said as she humped against him more ferociously now.

“I have some idea,” he quipped. “You tell me often.”

Shaking off the momentary pain of her arm finally straightening after being set free, she took his cock roughly by the base and balls, squeezing to illicit a gasp before she lifted enough to impale herself inch by glorious inch. This time she got to watch his eyes flutter as the wicked power of her pink tightness asserted itself over him, fireworks already going off in her brain at the feel of it.

She could have surrendered completely. She would have if he wanted her to. All it took anymore was the right combination of dirty, dominant thoughts whispered into her brain and she could become Elan in those moments, only to bask in the shame of it later.

The only thing that prevented it was the knowledge that, in this moment, as with the moments where she could reason him into doing what she thought was best or in those moments of tenderness, when, after they were finished, she was stripped bare enough in her soul enough to admit she loved the man that could have remade her entirely. What prevented it was that he was here because the fight was what his cock craved.

Cassea locked her ankles around him and felt him effortlessly lift her, driving himself into her with the ferocity of wild animals in the forest, she bit his neck again, feeling him clutch her before she found his ear and began whispering words of love and hatred for what she had become to the beast, ready to drive and tease him until he could pass out on top of her. She would end up with many marks to hide, as a proper woman in the world would be required to.

But so will he. she promised herself with anticipation.

Cassea Voss whispered and rode.

* * *

Mae Kaven was a nondescript officer in the armed forces of Erette and, to be honest, she was fine with that. Not everyone was cut out to be the best of the best. If they could all be, there would be no best to start with. Let there be the “The Goddess’s Lances” as they were known; archers that could shoot an arrow through the eye of a needle. Let there be “The Black Daggers” infantry units. Let there be Jaye’s Elite. When she and the officers closest to her rode by, Mae could see her fellow soldiers stop everything and watch them go and see the awe on their faces. She could hear the tales other troops told about them nightly with so much enthusiasm one would thing they were talking about things they’d done.

Mae knew though that they lived vicariously through the exploits of those elites because most of them were never going to be noticed or be as if possessed with a sword in hand and stand upon a pile of their enemies, waiting to be immortalized in song and story and they knew it, or they used the stories of othes to try to deny that truth to themselves. Most would march, then die in a fight, or retire. People like her were the army; people that were just there and did their jobs.

She was happy with her status. ‘Noticed’ usually meant more work. She was well paid, hadn’t been asked to kill or die yet, and it at least got her off her family farm that she would likely have been slaved to otherwise. The service was about the only option that would have gotten her out of that, and dying on a battlefield somewhere was almost preferable to being part of a fifth generation of family farmers. She would stay in the service long enough to have enough to buy her own little tract of land with her own little house, and then decide her future from there.

In the meantime, she did her work, kept her head down and was content to keep her personal outings to a minimum so she could save money for that little dream. Tonight though, she decided she needed some time out. The walls were feeling close, she wanted some fresh air, and she wanted to be out and be a bit social without her fellow soldiers, some of whom could always be counted on to be out and about.

So she intentionally avoided their usual haunts, finding herself at an out of the way pub she’d frequented whenever she had the sudden urge to be out for the past few months. Her only plans tonight were her usual ones for this place; she’d have a few drinks, perhaps dance with a handsome soul or two and maybe take one home if she fancied them well enough.

She entered the bar, looking around to see what regulars might have decided to keep their appearance streak going tonight. She exchanged pleasantries with a couple of them, though they didn’t know her well and she didn’t know them much beyond those pleasantries. They were bar friends and a part of the atmosphere of the place and that was about it. String music was coming from the small stage in the back where a duo of two men played played a slow tune that she didn’t remember hearing before while several couples danced.

High tables peppered the bar area and an aged, but the décor in dark autumn was pleasing to the eye in a bright and homey kind of way. It didn’t want to be widely known or widely known as a dive. It was well lit, but in such a way that there were a few shadowy areas where those that hit it off could have some privacy.

“Hey, Mae, what ya say?”

Looking to Ikan, the portly bartender that every bar she’d ever been in seemed to have she grinned and spoke up with that familiarity that only regular customers truly had. “I say, what I usually say, and that’s that I want a small bottle of summer rum.”

He smiled back, scratching at his scruffy beard “Ooo, I have the honor of Mae’s company for tonight while she nurses a bottle of the cheap stuff.”

She sidled up to the bar. All you have is cheap stuff.” She pulled the coins from her pocket and enjoyed the metal on metal sound as they rubbed against one another in her palm. “That’s why I come here.”

He pulled the small, dark brown glass bottle from under the bar and placed it between them with a clean, heavy glass next to it. “Here I thought it was your secret attraction to me.”

“Oh, absolutely. It’s all I can do not to jump the bar every time I come in here.”

“Any battle scars for me to see and maybe plant a kiss or two on?”

She dropped her coins. “Not yet, and hopefully not ever.”

He harrumphed with a twinkle in his eyes as he picked up the coinage one at a time. “You make sure you let me know, girl.”

“You bet.” She grabbed her bottle and headed to one of the high tables opposite the bar, sat down, poured a glass of the light brown spirit, savoring the sweet and the smooth of it coupled with that smokey hint provided by the rare wood from which the casks it was aged in were made. There was a narrow window of time after the rains of spring to cut the trees so that the wood would add just the right flavor.

She thought she might want to taste the expensive version someday, but was unsure how that might come out. Her palate might be so accustomed to the cheap stuff that she feared she would actually be unable to appreciate the finer version. Or she could fall so in love with it that she might never be able to go back to what was within her means. For, now, at least, she had what she wanted before her and was content to sip quietly and entertain her thoughts with the music and the soft murmur of conversation in the background coming together to be a pleasant white noise.

Mae took that time to ponder her present, her future, and the rum. She was so immersed in that that she didn’t immediately notice the man at the bar glancing in her direction every so often, hoping to catch her attention. When she finally did see him gazing her way, she found that she didn’t much mind. His dark hair curled naturally and he kept it to his neck. His grin was easy and his dark eyes carried a playful, yet devilish glint. He had no swagger to him. He didn’t need it, as this was a man who looked supremely comfortable in his own skin. He was dressed well, but not so well that suggested a young man wealthy on his parents money coming down to find some impressionable, lower-class pussy to bed.

He raised his glass to her and she returned the grin before purposefully turning away and directing her gaze out the window. Mae spent the next few minutes watching the few people moving up and down the street as they made their way to their destinations, getting a look at them as they passed under the lamp lights. That was interesting in its own way, as she sometimes picked interesting looking people and made up stories about them. Though tonight she found herself waiting for his gaze. She could feel when his eyes were on her and when they weren’t and she waited.

She was pondering the notion that a couple walking by were both married and engaging in a torrid affair when she heard the stool opposite her squeal across the floor and stress slightly under the weight of a body. “Come here often?”

Mae’s lip curled upward, taking a few extra moments to watch the couple disappear from view, no doubt in order to find somewhere private for their salacious tryst before turning to look at the man from the bar, half-finished drink on the table before him. “I’m sorry, what?”

He repeated himself cheerfully, seemingly uncaring of the notion of repeating himself. “Come here often?”

Her head tilted as she appraised him up close and finding him as good an idea up close as he was from across the room, “Often enough to know that you don’t.”

He liked her. She was straightforward. “Fair enough. I’m from the north, Hohver, actually, not far south of Idros. I arrived a few days ago and thought I’d start actually seeing the city.”

“I’ve been to Idros on garrison duty. I might have ridden through Hohver on the way in or out, but I couldn’t tell you.”

His laugh was smooth and hearty, “That’s all right. I doubt many from there could tell you either. It isn’t even on most maps, I don’t think. I’m Nax Hane.” He offered his hand to her as he would to any man. “Please feel free to call me Nax. Might I ask your name?”

“Mae Kaven,” she said, taking the proffered hand, noting how he let it caress her skin on the way back to his side. “‘Mae’ is fine. And might I ask what brings you so far south?”

“Very pleased to make your acquaintance, Mae Kaven.” He sounded quite proud of himself. “Business opportunities take me all over, though I admit that I don’t get to the capitol city very often.”

She nodded, “So what brings you here? Have you already seen the parks in the upper quarter? Monarch’s Row? The National Museum? I highly recommend them.”

“And I’m sure they’re lovely, but, to tell you the truth, I almost never visit such places. They’re for people to congregate about to help businesses in the area. As such a man myself I can appreciate that aspect, but, that said, for myself, I go to places like this. I go to places where the people who live here go, not to the places other outsiders go to.”

“I get a real feel for the place and a true sense of the people that live there. I get to meet,” his disarming smile returned, “lovely people like you. So, tell me, are you still a soldier in Erette’s fine army?”

“I am.”

He joked, “Any battle scars to kiss?”

She managed to not roll his eyes, but couldn’t quite keep the sigh from her voice. Men looking for kissing and counting tours were as common as the sunrise. “No. And I sincerely hope to never have any. I’m not in it for the glorious battles or capturing honor. It’s a job. I’d like to think I’m good enough at it, but it’s a job. I’ll serve the time I promised to serve for the money and the benefits and then get out.”

“You almost make it sound like prison.”

For another two years, three months, and sixteen days, I have to do what I’m told and can’t leave.” She emptied her glass. “So, yes, there are similarities.” She paused, chiding herself for how she sounded, “Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate what I’m doing and it’s honorable work. It’s just...”

He finished for her. “A stepping stone to other things.”

“Exactly.”

“What are those other things?” He seemed genuinely interested in knowing.

“I’m actually not sure yet. It’s one of the reasons I occasionally treat myself to a bottle of wine and a seat here. I like to daydream and,” she paused, appreciating the view for a moment, “contemplate the possibilities.”

He seemed almost apologetic. “Far be it from me to further disrupt your evening, but I might suggest that you contemplate a dance.”

She did in fact do so for a few moments before deciding, “Why not?” Indeed, she hadn’t planned for tonight to be a manhunt, but if a pleasant enough one happened to put himself in her path, who was she to send him away?

He offered his hand in the definition of chivalry and she took it and allowed herself to be led out to the small dance floor where a few other couples were also swaying to the melodies that shifted from one to the next without pause. He took the lead again, knowing how to do so without making it feel like he was pulling her about as some did, “You’ve been taking strangers dancing for a long time.”

“My parents insisted that I know how. They didn’t want their son to be an animal with no semblance of culture. I have to say, while I hated it growing up, it has proven to be beneficial.”

“So what is it that you do?”

“Fur trading, mostly.”

Mae looked him over again. “You don’t exactly look like a fur trader.”

He laughed. “I’m not coming back from a hunt. I am, however, hoping to open up a new market. Sometimes you go in wearing your product because that’s what they want to see. Sometimes a potential business partner, especially in the Upper Quarter, sees that as lowbrow, so you have to go in looking more like a peer. Did I manage?”

She tried not to stroke his ego too much. “I suspect you did all right. How do you think you did?”

Nax shrugged his shoulders ever so slightly. There’s another meeting tomorrow, so I must not have completely ruined things.”

“Congratulations are in order then, I suppose.”

“I wouldn’t go that far,” he said, moving with her in their space. “There’s still a million things that can ruin it but,” he bobbed his head back and forth as though he were debating options back and forth before looking pleased while drawing her closer, “But I’d say things are looking good.”

Mae let the moment of closeness linger. She felt the heat between them and let herself like it for a while. He moved closer and her heart jumped. She closed her eyes as he drew closer, then thought better of it. Mae decided she didn’t have quite enough of a sense of him yet to invite him home and also didn’t quite have enough alcohol in her to make up the difference, so she pulled back.

He pulled back along with her and gave her a contrite glance, not wanting to hold her gaze. “Forgive me, Mae, if I overstepped. Clearly I misunderstood the moment. I apologize.”

She tried to keep the moment light, as he really had done nothing wrong. “No need. I just don’t want you to think I’m so easily had.”

“I never thought you were, Mae.” He brought her hands together so they were still locked between them before planting his lips softly upon hers. “The finest things take effort to have. They must be earned.”

He has such lovely eyes. “Why don’t we go back to the table and drink a toast to your lack of failure in your business endeavors.”

He shook his head and put chin to chest to try to hide his amusement. “That sounds wonderful.”

Returning to the table, Mae happily grabbed her bottle and poured generously into both heavy glasses, handing Nax his as he slid smoothly back onto the stool. He took a moment to glance at her curves with some semblance of class before taking the drink.

Mae raised hers into the air with a smile, “Here’s to a lack of failure.”

“To the bliss of not knowing yet if you’ve failed or not. That way success is certain.”

The glasses came together with a hard clink.

The fingers of Nax’s free hand moved in an intricate pattern with practiced ease under the table.

As he finished, the density of the air in front of one of the barmaid’s legs increased for but an instant, but that was instant enough to send her lurching forward. She gasped in surprise and, while she was experienced enough at her job to keep from sending the contents of the entire tray arcing towards the floor, she did lose the two mugs of ale closest to the edge, their contents spilling just before mixing with the broken glass. She looked at the mess with dismay, knowing it would be a fight as to whether or not it came out of her pay. The laughter of the patrons that surrounded her filled her ears, but she bit her tongue, knowing it would only make things worse.

Mae turned at the sound of mockery and shattered glass, so she did not see the lightning speed at which the hand Nax had under the table came out, his thumb pressing a small switch on the side of his ring, allowing two drops of clear fluid to drop into Mae’s drink without her notice. When it was done Nax was happy to recapture her attention. “Oops. Looks like it’s been a long night for her.”

“If it hasn’t been, it looks like it’s going to be,” she agreed, looking back and being met with his disarming smile that drew another from her. “Where were we? Ah, yes, to the occasional gift that is uncertainty.”

“To a tomorrow that goes as I hope.”

“That, too.”

They drank, both of them downing their drinks and Mae held hers as she spoke, “If it all does go right tomorrow, that’s a step forward for you, but a step towards what? What’s the goal here? A business empire? Enough wealth to buy your own House and place in court?”

“Court, Mae?” He shook his head and chortled at the absurdity. “Nothing so grandiose, I assure you. This gets me closer to...enough. I would like enough wealth to not have to worry about wealth. I’d like enough to be able to leave behind. I’d like to leave behind enough to give my someday children the start towards their dreams and desires that I didn’t get, but not so much that they don’t have to work for their dreams. I suspect this deal will put me there.”

She was thoughtful for a time. “Honestly, that’s a lovely sentiment. I wouldn’t mind being that sure of things myself.”

He leaned in. “So, tell me about you, and don’t spare a detail.”

She flushed, thinking it must be the rum, but then conceded that it might be the man. He was a very handsome young man. “I promise you, we’re a fairly average bunch.”

He seemed intrigued. “’Fairly’ promises to cover a substantial bit of territory, so I invite you to share. I’ll bet it’s interesting.”

She shook her head as she smirked, knowing beforehand that that was very unlikely to be the case. Nevertheless, the began with the broad strokes of growing up in a small village near one of the larger lakes in the east. As she spoke, however, the rum seemed to hit her again and a wave of heat rushed through her from head to toe as though she could feel each individual nerve in her body tingle.

Then the heat thickened in her skull and began to descend upon her brain like a thick morning fog. “My brother has three of his own, twelve, nine and...and...” She tried to come up with the other number for a moment before she sighed, blowing it out slowly as her shoulders slumped forward.

Nax’s tilted his head, pondering the change in expression, “You look strange, Mae. Are you all right?”

“I dunno. I feel...strange. Weird.”

“Warm?”

Mae struggled with the thought, “What?”

“Do you feel warm all over?”

Her brows rising, then knotting was the only answer she was capable of.

“Do you feel like your mind is drowning in syrup?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Warm, gooey syrup?”

That was it, she decided.

“Your mind feels so drowned that it takes too much work to tell me lies, doesn’t it?”

She thought about lying because he mentioned lying, but then she’d have to think about how to put together something that wasn’t the truth right now and it just seemed so very difficult. “Yes.”

“And doing what I say? It’s easiest just to do what I say, isn’t it?”

“Yes?”

His voice hardened, tickling that part of her brain that was trained to respond to a superior. “It’s easiest just to do what you say.”

“Yes.”

“Tell me, Mae, do you live far from here?”

That was easy. Answering let the fog roll smoothly. “No, just a couple of blocks down the street, past the bakery.”

“Very good.” He was quite satisfied with things despite the fact that this little operation was thrown together quickly by an employer who believed time was of the essence. “You want to take me home now.”

That was the right idea. It was what he wanted and it was easiest to just do what he said. “I do. I want to take you home now.”

“Let’s smile and have you take me home.”

She smiled and it only looked slightly pasted to her face because her eyes weren’t quite in the moment, not that anyone but Nax was in a position to notice. They rose almost together and he moved to embrace her. Lips to her ear, he whispered, “Stop smiling, say nothing, look relaxed, and take me home.”

Her body complied and they weaved their way around the high tables to the door and Ikan took note as one of the customers he was fond of headed out. He thought nothing of it, as it wasn’t the first time she’d found a man for the evening. He called out to her as he wiped down the bar of the leavings of those who reached the point that they were spilling almost as much as they drank. “See ya later, Mae.”

Nax nearly winced, He’d hoped to get out with no notice at all, but, alas it was not to be. He wasn’t worried about himself so much as anyone noticing unusual behavior in her and trying to intervene. He didn’t know if it’d be usual for her to respond or not, but caution in this case meant saying nothing. It was simply the least risky choice over any response that might not sound like her.

He felt better once they reached the street. He put his arm around her, so he could be a bit more attuned to her movement and so that, to bystanders they just looked like any other couple out for an evening stroll together. When they neared people, he would order her to giggle as he prattled on as though he’d said something witty. She walked with him down the street and Nax had to admit that he loved these particular jobs.

He watched her walk, one foot in front of another because she had to, her mind so deliciously fogged that there was no why. She was told, so she obeyed. She didn’t move like a machine, but there was a stiffness that he knew well by now that told him her will was supplanted. But it was her eyes that excited him. It was a tease that he was happy to have to contend with because he could only catch a glimpse when they passed under the fleeting yellowish light of a street lamp. In those moments he could see the emptiness in her eyes. Nax could see in her eyes that there was nothing behind them save what he would put there and that made his cock hard, which was a wonderful thing because his work hadn’t even truly begun yet and in some critical ways, he was aching to begin.

Near the end of the second block, they took the left he expected into a small alley between two shops. Halfway down the darkened space, he stepped behind her, allowing her to lead him up the stairs to the door of the small space she rented above the merchant. “Open the door and go inside, Mae.”

Reaching down into her cleavage, she retrieved the iron key from its resting place and unlocked the door with the barest glimpse downward to line up key to lock, though she didn’t register the action. The door opened with a squeal of disagreement and she stepped inside while he used the hint of light creeping in from the street to see the candle on the small table to the left of the door. Using the simplest of spells, he compressed and excited the air around the wick until the heat yielded to flame. He repeated the spell as he entered behind her in turn until the room was revealed.

It was small and clean, though the latter essentially mandated the former as there wasn’t room for much clutter. It made sense, he supposed. If she were concerned about saving for her future, all she needed was a place to sleep, and that’s all she had. Mae stood as though rooted to the floor just beyond the door while he turned and locked it, tossing the key on the table by the door. He took a deep breath, relishing the exhalation and the pleasant tingle that his cock sent through his body in anticipation.

Now for the fun part, he thought as he looked into Mae’s vacant, wide eyes

“Take off your clothes, Mae.”

He watched with growing hunger as she slowly revealed herself to him, staring ahead at the wall and at nothing as her clothes, garments as inexpensive and utilitarian as her home piled up next to her. Nax liked what he saw, especially since the plain clothes were more than modest enough not to hint at what might be beneath. Her body was as fit as he’d expect from an infantry soldier. Her limbs displayed her strength. Her hips were wide and her breasts small enough to fit entirely in his mouth and he looked forward to doing so before his work was done, as she was going to be quite agreeable shortly.

Once she stood before him nude, he took a moment more to drink her in, “Spin around once, slowly.”

She did so and he took it in as she moved slowly clockwise and liked what he saw. That’s a nice ass. and it was. It was plump and firm and one of the finer asses he’d been this close to and undid his belt in preparation to get closer still. He stripped himself completely and quickly, exposing his lean body. He had plenty of time to work to make sure that everything would hold as it should, so he might as well get a full night’s enjoyment out of her body as he worked her mind.

“Lie down on the bed, Mae. On your belly, and open your legs.”

He loved the obedience on display. She just crawled onto the bed, laid flat and spread her legs until her ankles were hanging off either side. There, that soft ass beckoned to him. It was so much easier to use women this way. There was no wining and dining nonsense. He didn’t have to pretend to care about anything she thought or said. There was no cause to tiptoe around in what he thought or said, lest he drive her away. It was so much easier to just make the woman he wanted want him for a while and then move on.

Tonight was a bit more complicated than just draining his cock, but only in terms of his ultimate goals, not the means. He put a knee to the edge and climbed in behind her. He put his hands on both cheeks and clawed that flesh before slapping them each in turn, enjoying how the skin rippled and turned pink. This was partly because he was loving that ass, and partly because he needed her some semblance of aware. So he swatted away in rhythm until he heard her breathing change and her fingers and toes twitch on their own.

In response to her response, Nax slowed the rate of his hand striking that now bright red and hot to the touch flesh, taking the longer time between swats to caress the flesh with his left hand while his right drew patterns on his own chest as he began the whispers of an incantation, drawing power into himself and shaping it. What began as a sensation on his skin so light it felt like a normal shift of air currents against the fine hair on his body turned into heady tingles, as though there were a hundred fingers and tongues leaving no inch of his body untouched. He sighed happily, as this felt wonderful by itself and could easily see himself getting lost in the spell. He did occasionally, and what kept him from doing so this time was that it was it was about to get even better. One particularly intense rush sent his cock to maximum rigidity, pulling a moan from himself and a reflexive tug on its length.

He kept tugging slowly as he continued the incantation while his fingers patterned themselves all along the length of his cock. Swirls and lines over swirls and lines as his eyes closed to focus on the feelings and the words, losing himself in them. Still somewhat in that happy haze he began to draw patterns on the flesh of her back, from neck to tailbone, flaring outward at her shoulder blades.

Her nerves on blissful fire created a wave of sensation that began to rouse her from emptiness. The sound she made was a moan skirting the line between a groggy wonder where she was and lust. “Uhhhhhhhhh...”

It called to his cock and, at the third laying of patterns, this time with layered loops around the backs of each thigh, he could see he juice beginning to drip from her meaty pink folds.

“What’s hap...happening?” Her voice was groggy and her limbs were leaden. She tried to move them with all the might she could muster and could only manage to make the fingers of each hand twitch. Mae could feel the heat in her pussy and feel herself drip onto the bed.

“Don’t worry, Mae,” he began. “You’ll understand very soon.”

“Unn...understand what?”

“Soon.”

It was time. The spell was ready and so was Mae, who was just the aware enough that she needed to be to amplify the spell’s power. Nax placed his left hand on the flesh still radiating heat from his spanking and guided the head of his cock to those dewy folds and leaned in as he pushed it home. Her curious whimper gave way to a whine as his cock filled her, the sound of it compelling him to bury the rest of it inside her quickly. He closed his eyes to feel that push, opening them to see the muscles of her back and thighs quiver involuntarily.

Nax came forward, grabbing her wrists roughly in an iron grip to use as leverage. Inside her was so fucking slick. Inside her was so fucking good. He thrust smoothly and quickly as she moaned.

“You know what’s happening now, don’t you, Mae?”

She whined again and in that sound was pleasure and resistance. Mae was trying, but it was so hard not to feel good with this stranger inside her. It was a chore to think right now to begin with and harder still with what she was feeling. He seemed to know it, too. “Do you like this, Mae? Have you ever been fucked like this? I bet you haven’t.”

She hadn’t and was willing to bet that no one had. Maybe it was the cheap rum. Maybe it was the warm, cloudy, floating feeling that her mind was still swimming in. Maybe it was the fact that she hadn’t been well and thoroughly fucked in a while, but it did feel really good. In fact, it was shaping up to be the best lay that she’d ever had. It was so good that it was easy to consider just enjoying it and deciding how bothered she should be tomorrow.

He moaned. “It’s so good that by the time I’m done you’ll do anything I want. You’ll think what I want and do what I want. You’ll beg.”

Nax grunted, willing himself not to let go just yet, and avoided looking at that no doubt rippling ass for that reason alone. “Borrow.”

He hissed through his teeth. “Steal.”

Goddess how his cock was throbbing right now. “Anything I want.”

“What are you…? What?” She squirmed beneath him, not entirely sure whether she was trying to get away from the confusion or get more of him inside her. But, right now, he was too strong and she was weak. She could feel her limbs a little better right now. Instead of leaden they now just had the prickly pain as though she’d slept on them. As to what he was saying, she knew the words, but she couldn’t quite process what he meant or how he meant it.

“I’m going to cum so hard and shoot so many waves of cum into your cunt, Mae, that it’s going to make your brain nice and empty so I can fill it with whatever I want. I’m going to enjoy this, Mae. And so are you.”

He sped up, finally giving himself permission to take her. He flushed as the power inside him churned and roiled through his body. He could feel the force of it run downward from deep into his chest as a line of force from the base of his neck to his balls, the power readying itself to be poured into her. The bed creaked and it excited him.

Her cunt was drooling and silky and it excited him. It was part of a vessel wanting to be taken and that perhaps excited him most of all. Her pleasured, bewildered mewling had an edge to it, as though something inside her was trying to muster the courage not to love it. Sometimes there was a roughness to it. Sometimes there was a pause and a catch in breath that told him that the admission had to be pulled from her.

That excited him, too.

Rather than throw his head back, he allowed himself to look down and watch how his thrusting body mashed against that plump ass and pushed it forward even as it wiggled under him. It was enough to make holding back even one moment more impossible. He came. He came so hard his heart skipped a beat as he felt the power rush through him, his cock bucking wildly as he whined, for a moment as helpless as she was. Her scream mixed with his whimper and her hands balled into fists of their own accord.

Mae screamed as she felt the wave of heat rush through her, flooding her, washing over every inch of her, building higher and higher as it rushed headlong to her brain, where it crashed into it like a raging river ripping through a ramshackle village. “Goddess,” she breathed. “Goddess.”

“She’s not going to help you, Mae,” he began, his voice starting out as small as hers had. The difference was that, as good as it felt, he would stay in control and she would not. It’s just you and me.” He kept fucking. The power of the spell kept him hard and just at the edge he wanted.

For her part, Mae only remembered speaking the words as she thought back on that orgasm that wracked her. It was like nothing she’d ever felt before and through her clouded mind she was certain that no woman had ever felt anything like it. “Stop. Fuck. Stop.”

“We’re just getting started, dear.” He chose his moment to step over the edge and his cock shivered, his body quaked, and he felt the joy of cumming again a moment before she did, this time the wave crashed through a few more houses in the neighborhood and she had a dim sense of what it meant. A few memories were beyond her reach, though she didn’t know which ones, and didn’t register the fact, as she was preoccupied at the moment. The streets and houses and shops that made up that neighborhood were being swept away by the wave of pleasure.

He came again. His growl preceded her cry of lust and the wave grew larger and more forceful, separating her from the memories, thoughts, and feelings that made her her. She felt powerful hands on her hips, lifting her up to reveal to him the fullness of that ass. Mae dangled for an instant before he put her back on the bed, her knees spread. Their bodies slapped together as he took her, biting his lower lip. “It feels good, doesn’t it Mae?” As much as he liked talking about the fucking while he fucked, he also needed to know how much of her was left. “It feels good, doesn’t it?”

“I...mmmmmmm.”

“Let me help you, honey.” A twitch of will and he came again, and, again, Mae’s mind saw another wave build and crash and she saw more of the bits that were her, splinter. Even before he finished cumming, he felt her begin to push against him. “It feels good, doesn’t it?” He added with a sharpness that he suspected her hind brain would know well. “Answer me.”

It did indeed. “Yes, sir.”

He liked the sound of that. “My cock in you, cumming, wiping away more of you for me. You like that, don’t you, Mae?”

“Yes, sir,” she moaned, hoping he would never leave his place inside of her.

“You want me to cum again, don’t you, Mae, and take away more of you?”

“Yes, sir. Please, sir.”

“Here it comes, empty girl.” He willed it. He came. She saw the wave come forth and stretched her arms outward to let it slam into her, drown her and take up all of her, within and without until she rose and floated with the flotsam of her all around. This couldn’t end. She would do anything so that it didn’t end. She moaned in heat as he flipped her onto her back and opened her legs as wide as they could go and her toes curled as he grabbed one ankle, buried himself deeply back into that overflowing, wanton, sloppy hole.

Mae looked into Nax’s eyes and saw his strength against her emptiness. There was only someone strong enough to guide her. There was only enough of herself left to know that there was anything left and he wanted it. He was a powerful animal, dripping of sweat and she was almost nothing now. She needed him forever in her cunt and her mind.

Nax smiled and it almost made her cum again. He knew that look well enough. “Ready, Mae?”

She couldn’t resist his gaze. “Yes, sir.”

“Ready to do anything I say?”

“Yes, sir,” she said, her voice finding authority in its submission. “I will do anything you say. I want to do anything you say.”

“Good girl.”

“Please cum in me again, sir. Please.”

“Oh, I will, Mae. I will fill you again and tell you what I want. On and on until there’s nothing but what I’ve told you.”

“Yes, sir.”

As he came yet again she rode the wave and waited to be told.

To Be Continued...