The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Price Paid

By Saddle Rider

Chapter Eight

He stepped away and Sylanna was freed of the forces binding her body. She honestly didn’t expect to get anywhere with an attack and it was more that she wondered what would happen as a result of her aiming mage fire at Vale. The energy fell apart as it left her hand and was drawn down as streamers into the glyph. Try as she might, she could not force it to do her bidding. Vale enjoyed the useless display of force. “Problems, Sylanna?”

“Temporary ones to be sure.”

It was then that the other woman in the room laughed, “Oh, I remember that. Do you remember that, Deres? Do you remember the arrogance I carried the night we met?”

“Remember it? I still see it daily,” he told her with good humor. “But that night, dare I say now that you had no real idea what you’d gotten yourself into.”

“I learned.” She glared at Sylanna. “So will you.”

“You might learn a lesson or two once I break free of the snare.”

Deres snickered. “Good luck with that. It draws power from the earth and replenishes itself. So it will die when the planet does. To tell you the truth, it isn’t completely unbreakable, but, rest assured, that its beyond your understanding of magic.”

The belittling annoyed her, her weight shifting back and forth, “And what do you know of my understanding of magic?”

“Oh, not your level specifically, Sylanna. Lovely name, by the way, if you’ll allow me that. By ‘your’ understanding, I mean the understanding of every mage in your world.”

She laughed. “So you must have learned in a world not this one.”

“I did. Let’s say I travel quite a lot.” He noticed her shifting body. “Make a run if you like, it hardly matters. You’ll only get to the edge of the glyph.”

Thinking better of a vault towards him, she took one step forward, and then extended her finger. Once her reach found the edge of it, the gentle sound of chimes were heard again and was joined by the sound of an electrical discharge not unlike mage fire. The area around her finger became semi-opaque and she couldn’t push through it or the pain that it created. The energy rippled up her arm and revealed hints of paler skin beneath. When she saw him notice that with some satisfaction she pulled it away quickly.

“You may as well let it go,” he told her, circling his forefinger around his face “It’s a more passive magic but the glyph will absorb that, too.”

“I think I can hang on to it.”

He was indifferent on the matter. “Suit yourself.”

“Well done, Vale,” Bryana told her as she gestured the other forward examining her as she came, “though you look slightly worse for wear. Are you all right?”

Vale blushed slightly at the concern, “I’m fine, Mistress, thank you.”

“Should I be insulted that she was who you sent after me?”

Bryana raised her brow. “Why? Because she is young? She’s not dead and you’re here, so perhaps you should rethink your arrogance.”

“She’s not dead because I chose not to end her. I chose not to end her because I have no quarrel with her, nor you or your mates for that matter.”

Vale cut in, annoyed to state the matter mildly. “You did threaten to kill me.”

She dismissed it. “I threaten to kill a lot of people. I don’t follow through nearly as often as that. Besides, we were in the midst of a fight. Am I supposed to ask for your friendship in the middle of a disagreement like that?”

Bryana decided to cut right to it, having little tolerance for a time-wasting dance. “Are you one of those responsible for the attempted abduction of Khylen Jaye?”

“I am.”

Deres didn’t try to hider his surprise, “That was quick.”

Sylanna was indifferent, “Why should I lie about it? It is what it is. If you weren’t already fairly certain of things you wouldn’t have known the kind of trap to set and I wouldn’t even be here. Or am I wrong there and this is just complete blind luck?”

He shook his head, not bothering to hide his surprise. “No, no, not at all. I was just expecting a bit more evasion; maybe a bit more anger.”

“No reason for that. Like I said, what would be the point? And, in point of fact, I’m quite angry at the associate who set me up to be your guest.” There was nowhere Aiken would be able to hide, and, when she found him, he’d beg for death before she granted it.

“No reason for you to take anything out on them,” Deres admonished. “We just took a reasoned guess at Rostal and waited to see what would happen. Whoever gave you the invitation to come get your gift believed nothing was amiss.”

She saw no prevarication in his eyes and decided that Deres just saved Aiken much pain courtesy of her, though would though, get a dressing down to within an inch of his life, but at least he’d still have one at the end, assuming these two let him live. Sylanna made her calculation quickly. The magics at play were impressive. She could feel it living even now as an angry force all around her. What power she could bring to bear was likely to be absorbed as easily as her fire and its hunger for her magic seemed to grow as time marched. She could feel that force pulling at her, like a tug-of-war from every direction. She now understood what he meant about her not being able to hold her masking spell. It was taking more effort to hold it at this moment than she’d had to expend in years.

As expendable as the magic ultimately was, so, to her, were her compatriots. “I’d be happy to give you the names of my associates and what I know of their locations, though I’m sure you know that outlaws mages move around quite a bit, and I will do so for nothing more than what Vale already offered me: the plant, a modest additional sum, and transportation well away from here. That portal is most impressive. I imagine you could allow me to go literally anywhere?”

Bryana entertained several options. “The middle of an active volcano, the top of a mountain, in front of a dozen arrows. There are many options, but that was if you weren’t who we sought.” Bryana stepped closer. “But you are, so you go nowhere.”

Deres decided to indulge his anger. “What was supposed to happen to her, Sylanna? What was supposed to happen to her after she was taken?”

Her indifference was like a fine art and it angered him that she could cause so much pain and carnage and be as bothered by it as another might be over a cloudy day. “I have no idea. I didn’t know and I didn’t want to know. I was paid to aid in the creation of the pollen used in the harbor, seduce and corrupt a guard, and see to it that the girl was delivered to a boat in the harbor. I know what I did, and I know what the others were responsible for. I don’t even know who the specific client was.”

“Etan Strannix.”

She didn’t hide her surprise at the news, but didn’t speak to it either. No wonder Aiken was willing to do almost anything to continue the relationship. “So, do we have a deal?”

Bryana laughed, remembering speaking similar words one evening. “If all we wanted was your help in the matter, that would be fine, but if we did that, where’s the place in that for righteous vengeance? Where’s the punishment for what you’ve done?”

“So...what, you’re just going to kill me? What good does that do? I’m willing to help if we can make an arrangement.”

“Who said anything about killing you?”

The words hung there for a time, “Ahh...so is it to be corruption then. Am I to be twisted until I crawl to you and beg to serve your whims?”

Deres looked her up and down. “Does that appeal to you?”

Sylanna groaned and winced at the imagery. “You only wish it did.”

“You are going to pay, that I promise you, though on a more casual note, I do admit to curiosity as to what’s under the veil.”

She knew enough at this point to know that she wouldn’t be able to hold it for as long as they could keep her, particularly with the magic around her pulling at her with even more insistence now. She took a breath and let the spell go, finding it a relief like stretching out on a bed after a long day. She heard the young mage gasp, but that didn’t surprise or bother. Sylanna had experienced much worse reactions than that.

Her hair was dark, long and straight, combed back simply and it carried a sheen as if it were wet but that was one of the few things about her that was part of the common variations of appearance in people, but even that was marred by the sporadic occurrence of a darkened vein at the hairline. Her eyes were a near luminous shade green with flecks of yellow and sharp brows. Her skin was pale with a dark, natural blush at her cheeks that was a lighter shade than that found at the exposed veins and one that matched her lips and her fingernails. Otherwise her skin was smooth and, overall, she wasn’t unappealing and he said so, having met more than one person, who, through happenstance or choice, didn’t conform to the physical expectations of the many.

“Exotic. Very pretty. But not exactly a face to be lost in the crowd, so I understand the need for masks.”

“Yes, hard to maintain anonymity when you can be picked out of a crowd by a blind man. That said, I would probably use the veil spells anyway. It’s comforting in my work to only be recognized when you wish to be.”

She clasped her hands before her. “Is this the part where I quake in fear over what magic you will use against me? Is this the part where I beg you not to use some alchemy that I have never seen against me?” She punctuated her statement by pulling another pod from her pocket. Deres’s eyes tracked to Vale who became far more attentive in the moment and prepared for action before focusing again on the pod. He didn’t have to look in her direction to know that Bryana had taken her cue from Vale and was also prepared for whatever may come. “And what would that be?”

“A not unpleasant little mix, as your young mage can attest.” She pinched it until the soft pop and leaned into it, inhaling deeply as though testing a new perfume and healthy dose of melodrama accompanied the action. “Ahhh...refreshing.” Her arrogant smile was like a slap in the face. “Do you think I was born this way? I have experimented with toxins and magic my entire life. I was but an apprentice when my guild master already feared what I could learn and banished me because he thought I would endanger his precious guild. The truth is that he saw in me his better and the one that would take his place.”

“I kept working, of course. As one can grow immune to a snake’s venom if they are bitten enough, so I have with the toxins. I work with, all manner of them. Exposure to some built my tolerance to others, which allowed me to use some of my experiments to improve myself. I have volumes of records I’ve built regarding what I’ve done to myself alone, much less general experiments with toxins, toxins upon toxins, and toxins coupled with magic.” There was unabashed pride now, “I can see at night as well any of you can in daylight. I can hear better, I’m stronger, and I’m faster, too.”

Her back was to Vale so she couldn’t see the anger cross her features, “I really could have killed your little friend had I chose to. While my efforts haven’t been without cost and pain, I understand the world and magic in ways you never will. I doubt you can poison me, and, while you may be able to manage my undoing with magic, I’m willing to bet I can resist enough to leave you with no victory beyond my corpse. So, kill me, let’s come to an agreement, or...” She allowed her voice to trail off.

“Or?”

“Or,” she dared, “let’s see what you can do.”

Deres thought of all she had wrought and how little it seemed to matter to her. He wouldn’t make a deal with someone who had tried to harm his family in any case, but it was more than that. People lay dead and wounded, and many more were now faced with rebuilding their lives after being left with nothing. “In my experience, that’s usually one’s undoing; facing off against what you don’t understand.” He chose to be honest with himself and admit that he would enjoy what came next. “Prepare for another lesson in the world.”

He went to Bryana and Vale followed suit. Vale made her feelings clear enough, “With respect, Mistress, melt her mind, take what you need from it, and leave her husk in the grass somewhere.”

Deres looked on approvingly, “I see you gave her a tongue in addition to her guild markings. It wasn’t that long ago when it seemed like she asked permission to whisper.”

Vale blushed in embarrassment, “Forgive me if I overstepped, but...”

Bryana appraised her, happy with what she saw. “She is just concerned for us, and I want and demand her honest counsel.” Bryana couldn’t help but pile on a bit. “Though I admit I have rarely heard her so bloodthirsty.”

“You know I have no love for violence or harming others unnecessarily.” Glaring at Sylanna once again, she added, “but there are people that deserve it and she is one. Take from her and dispose of her. I’m not certain that we should trust that she cannot harm either of you. Who knows what kind of black arts she has practiced on herself? Face her, magic to magic, and I have faith that you will prevail, but there’s no reason to play in the field that she wants us to.”

He very much appreciated her. He always worried for Bryana as a guild mistress, but he worried less with people around her like this one. “And we’re not, Vale. I’m not going to test her. I’m not going to play in her field, she’s going to play in mine, and I’m not going to give her any magic to resist or turn back upon me, even if I don’t think she’s capable of doing it.”

“Then what will you do, my love?”

“Use that which she does not know.” He was already planning the particulars of that. “She’ll get what’s coming to her, and at least I’ll enjoy it.”

Bryana liked the idea because she simply didn’t want to melt her. Like Neral, she wanted everyone responsible to pay penance and know that they were. Death was too easy a path out for any of them. “Dare I ask?”

“Do you want to know?”

She gave it honest thought before shaking her head. “No. I think I’d like to be surprised.”

“This will take some time, so I leave it to you to keep our guest company.”

* * *

An hour passed, and then two and Bryana took satisfaction in watching it take its toll on Sylanna who went from smug, to exasperated, to casually circling the glyph, occasionally testing the field. Bryana seeing the flashes of frustration that came with finding no place of weakness. To stay prepared, she and Vale had taken turns refreshing themselves within the meditative state of a resting spell. It might serve them and, if nothing else, it allowed a potential opening if their prisoner might try something. Better to deal with an attempt now than during some more potentially precarious moment.

Vale paced with her, clear in her movement and her gaze that her desire to simply end the woman and be done with it was still foremost on her mind. Sylanna smiled at her and puckered her lips on occasion and finally asked, “Would you like to come in here and I’ll kill you like I could have done when we met? Or you could let me out.”

Vale refused to take the bait, not that it was all that enticing to begin with. She didn’t often let her emotions truly rule her. “Why should I do either? What’s coming for you will be so much more entertaining to me than beating the life out of you, though I would very much enjoy that.”

“Are we really going to do this?” She was frustrated more by what she saw as stubbornness than the temporary imprisonment. “I’ve told you I have no real allegiance to the people I worked with. I’ve made a reasonable offer and the only reason not to take it is some petty desire for revenge. The child is fine and you’re still making it personal. It wasn’t personal with me.”

Bryana laughed as familiarity reared its head again. “I said that, too. I hear what I used to be in your voice. I see it in the way you stand, as though the world spins because you will it. Do you realize how self-absorbed one has to be to use that to dismiss whatever you do? Some person’s livelihood is now gone or some children now orphaned because of the orgy of rage you triggered are just supposed to accept it and move on because, while you caused it, you didn’t do it out of anger at them. Your indifference is all the more reason to despise you.”

“They take it personally. You attacked my family and I take that very personally. I take it so personally that here you are, here you’ll stay, and you will pay. We will take you from you, then you will be happy to aid us in any event.”

“You should just kill me now as opposed to later when you do it to cover your own embarrassment.”

“She has fear. She wants you to kill her, Mistress.”

Sylanna turned and her lustrous eyes narrowed, “You can tell that because you know me soooo well.”

“I know fear and insecurity. I can see it in your eyes that you say are so much better than mine. Some part of you fears that she can make good on her vow, so you wrap your fear in bluster and apathy while you hope you’re strong enough to fight what will happen. But Mistress can make good on her vow.”

“You are a good little pet, I can tell. Maybe that’s why she likes you so.”

Vale was unfazed. “And I have no interest in knowing you now.” She drew closer to Sylanna, bending inward as though she were examining some caged exotic animal that she’d never seen before. “But perhaps we can be close friends after you are remade. Perhaps you would be made my pet. The pet of someone so beneath you? Wouldn’t that be appealing?”

Sylanna snarled and flung herself towards the other, forgetting her confinement just long enough to slam into the barrier that held her. Power ripped through her and she jumped away from it, feeling for a moment that it might literally rip her apart.

Vale shook her head and smiled broadly at getting the response she wanted and then some. “I believe not.”

“Pray your mistress kills me, little sow. Pray.”

Bryana was equally satisfied with the result. “My guildmate understands people and knows how to read them. That is one of her many gifts.” And there was no shortage of mockery that came with, “I hope the nerve she stepped on is all right. We wouldn’t want to damage you too much before the real work begins.”

Soon after, the door opened and Deres emerged, silver cylinder in hand. Ignoring the others in the room he stepped quickly to Sylanna and just stared at her, into her, and through her, thinking of all she had wrought. He imagined Khylen’s fear. He heard the cries of pain from the people he helped in the aftermath of what she’d been a part of. He too heard the cries of anguish that he could do nothing about as someone cradled a loved one now gone from the world. Accepting his own darkness in the moment, he accepted that he would enjoy what was about to happen on many levels. He began by enjoying the look of her fear.

He stretched out his left arm and pulled her into his grasping hand by the neck. Sylanna couldn’t hide her shock at the suddenness of it. It was just that quick. There were many things she was prepared for but simply having the life strangled out of her wasn’t one. He was tempted, and, driven by the screams reverberating in his mind, he squeezed tightly before jamming the cylinder into her neck just above his thumb. She grunted at the discomfort while he hit the button at the back of the injector and let it work as designed. With the process complete, he stepped back.

She rubbed the spot even though there was no pain to speak of, “And that was?”

“What I can do.”

“I told you this was pointless. Whatever poison that was, I suspect the worst I’m going to get out of it is a mild headache and a queasy stomach. You have no idea what I’ve endured for the sake of my own personal growth.”

“I believe you, Sylanna. I took you at your word. There’s no poison in what I gave you and there’s no magic.”

She was curious, and curiously off-balance, which was an unfamiliar sensation for her, but actually somewhat exciting in its own way. It wasn’t often that she’d come across a worthy adversary. “Then what?”

“We’ll talk again in few minutes,” he said dismissively as he flicked two fingers in her direction as he headed to the other end of the room towards Bryana, with Vale joining them. They spoke in whispers that even she couldn’t hear, leaving her to wonder if he had altered the magic holding her to prevent her from doing so. With them positioned so that she couldn’t read their lips she was left to wait. She used her time to try to determine what he had done Turning her senses inward she knew immediately that, whatever it was, it was not a poison. She knew all the tells. She knew all the ways they could mix with blood and bone and this was not that. Sylanna knew it coursed through her, each beat of her heart driving whatever it was into every part of her.

And, with each heartbeat, it grew, as though it was using her to grow itself and settle into that blood and bone. Even so, she could not grasp it with her magic to examine it further. Every time she did, its complete unfamiliarity caused it to slip through her fingers like sand. It was everywhere within her, but it was also nothing. There was nothing within it to latch onto and she thought she’d seen everything. It was not magic and it was not any poison she had ever seen or heard of. So what in the depths is it.

She was still trying to find an angle of attack to begin to explore it when she sensed movement around her and Deres’s voice snapped her back into the now. “I think we can begin.”

Vale And Bryana’s palms touched the barrier and passed through it. As much as Sylanna prided herself on her superiority, she wasn’t fast enough to counter what came. She tried to strike Vale, the weakest link, but power from Bryana slammed into the base of Sylanna’s skull taking away her ability to send messages to her own body and she crumpled to her knees, helpless to resist as Vale and Bryana each took a hand and laced their own fingers through hers to keep her from attempting to cast.

Sylanna’s delirium was only momentary, her world coming back into focus quickly even if her limbs still didn’t want to respond to her will. What she looked up to see seemed so incongruous at first that at first she thought she was in a dream state. When she realized that she was actually seeing Deres slide his hand up and down his cock that looked as long and almost as thick as her forearm she felt a wave of utter disgust and no small bit tedium. The veins were thick and she thought that they almost needed to be to keep that thing fed.

She was happy to find that her voice still worked. “Really? Is this what we’re doing now? Is this what all of this really boils down to; that you want me to suck your cock? All right then, go ahead, put your cock in my mouth. Advance warning that if I happen to bite it off and spit it to the floor, it’s completely intentional.”

“Can’t have that, can we?” His hand passed over the head of his penis, using the drool of his cock to make it glisten. He was driven for all of his own reasons, but it was helpful to his cock that she was beautiful in her own way. Bryana saw the look in his eye and it was more than familiar. She knew what his mind liked when he was in that place and she was happy to cater to it under the circumstances. If nothing else, it would punish the witch in its own little way. “That cock wants her, I can tell. She is pretty in a monstrous kind of way, I suppose. It’s a good thing Neral said you could do whatever you wanted with this thing, so, knowing you as I do, I imagine that includes using all its holes as often as you like.”

Sylanna envisioned her teeth bearing down on that bestial thing as she attempted to pull away. Some feeling was returning to her limbs, but they were still leaden, so she resisted in the only way still left to her, “Fuck you. I am going to kill you all. You will scream for mercy, but there will be none from me. Do you hear me? This is your last chance to be reasonable in this.”

“Open your mouth.” His hand moved faster, twisting slightly as he pulled. He exhaled through pursed lips as he built towards the inevitable.

Sylanna clamped her mouth shut even though she knew it was a futile gesture.

“I would be happy to help, if you don’t mind.” The cheery nature of Vale’s voice renewed Sylanna’s rage and her struggle.

Bryana answered just as politely, “Please do.”

Sylanna tried to jerk her head left and right to force the thumb and forefinger from her nose, but her body still refused to work the way she wanted it to, her head rolling slowly back and forth, as she at least resolved to wait until the last possible moment before she had to endure the disgusting act that was in her future. Anger fueled her well as the seconds ticked by, but even white hot rage had to give way to the need for air.

Her mouth opened and his moans increased in passion and frequency. Sylanna continued to weakly attempt to twist herself free because it was the only resistance left beyond closing her eyes. One last long moan marked the beginning of a deluge of his seed. Hot streams sprayed over her cheeks and chin. When one touched her dark lips on the way up her cheek the tender flesh tingled. When another rope of seed splashed against her tongue, rainbows streaked across her vision and her entire body convulsed in joy. Her nerves sang as joy rolled over them like a soft breeze over a grain field. Her nipples could have cut stone and her pussy and her pussy bloomed with heat that threatened to burn her alive if it weren’t for the rush of juices trying desperately to quench it.

Her heart thudded in her chest so hard she could feel it. She shivered uncontrollably and suddenly welcomed the touch of another’s flesh on hers, it adding to the chorus of sensation. She gripped each hand fiercely as her mind was deafened by the choir and consciousness finally fled, unable to endure a moment more.

* * *

Those feelings lingered in her mind as she came to like the hazy remembrances of a filthy dream. She would have thought that was what it was if she hadn’t been greeted by the unfamiliar surroundings. Glancing down at the glyph she rested on brought the reality back in vivid detail. In control of her body once again, she touched her face to feel the dried spend she gasped and pushed herself up with both hands and back to a standing position as quickly as she could manage, her fury reawakening just looking at the three of them. Now in chairs by one of the doors, they were just chatting about nothing; about all the mundane things you fill time with during a dinner engagement.

“Was that worth it?”

Deres stopped in mid-sentence to look at her. “Ah. There you are, Sylanna. Did you have a pleasant nap?”

“Fuck you.”

“Only when I know you want me to. But, to answer your question, yes, it was worth it. You’ll see. We’ll talk later.” With a wave of his hand she could no longer hear them speaking. Deciding that this was all some sort of mind game to keep her off balance, she opted to fume quietly, imagining all the forms her revenge would take. Minutes piled on one another and she just watched them talk. She watched the expressions on their face turn serious. She watched them laugh. She watched them deliberately act like she wasn’t there.

Over time, she also felt that cold rage turn to cold that started at her limbs and worked its way through her. At first she thought they were playing with the environment around her, but Sylanna soon realized that the cold was within. Not long after that, she was huddling into herself, crossing her arms and rubbing, trying to force warmth into her body while she circled her cell like a trapped animal.

When beads of sweat started to form at her hairline that felt like they would freeze on her skin was when she saw Bryana jut her chin in her direction, prompting Vale and Deres to deign to look at her once again. Deres smiled a particularly smarmy smile and Sylanna would have given anything, not to be free, but to wipe the look of satisfaction off of Vale’s face. He waved his hand as he approached, concern all over his features. “Are you all right, Sylanna? You don’t look at all well. Is there anything I can do?”

She huffed, “You’ve done this, isn’t that enough? What is ‘this’ anyway?”

“That’s just your need talking to you, dear?”

“Addiction? Is that the best you can do? I’m still me and I’m going to stay me. No matter what you do to me, you won’t change that. I can ride out whatever withdrawal symptoms you’ve forced on me with your little spell. No matter how good it felt…”

And it did. It felt so good.

“...it’s not going to work. I’ve played with corruption magics since I first began studying. The more you use it on me the more likely I am to recognize it. Once I do, I will use my lucid times to undo it.” The image that followed pleased her. Then I’m going to stab out those blue eyes and piss in your dead skull.”

“Oh, well, we can’t have that, can we? It’s a good thing your mind is already being changed, and not by anything you know, so good luck.”

He pointed to the spot on his own neck where he injected her. “This? Those were machines. They are machines small enough to fit within every cell of your mind and body.”

“Rubbish. Such things are impossible.” He was simply trying to keep her distracted.

“Not where I’m from, dear.” Anyway, those little machines are changing your mind. Those little machines will eat your mind and make it what I want it to be.”

“So, why isn’t it happening, oh, great mage with powers and knowledge beyond all others?”

“Oh, I could have made it happen easily. The machines could have been programmed by me to simply do their work. You could have been changed within a very short time of them having been introduced to you, fueled by the energy of your body itself, but what fun would that be? Where would your penance be in that?”

“They lie in wait to change you. They make you suffer now because they want to change you, but they are leashed. They hunger for it in the way all machines do. A machine that doesn’t perform a purpose is nothing. These ones collectively know their purpose, each one part of the whole and are learning about every aspect of you as they go. They’re multiplying still, all they’re looking for now is the catalyst that gives them permission to do what they were destined to do.”

“Catalyst?” She groaned and her face contorted with the urge to vomit as the answer to her question dawned on her. “You really are disgusting.”

“I’m going to enjoy what happens to you on several levels, so, maybe I am. Today? Maybe I am.” His voice went as cold as she felt. “But look at yourself; not at the outside, because if you want to experiment on yourself, what does it matter? But look into yourself at what it took for you to get here and tell me you don’t deserve it.”

“Tell me you don’t deserve to be in this place at this time paying a price for what you’ve done, if not to me and mine, but to how many others?” When he was met with silence, it gave him an odd satisfaction. “That’s what I thought. You only finally hurt people that can make you pay. And you’re going to pay.” He dismissed her with, “We’ll talk again.”

So she was left to herself as they went back to fill the time with whatever babbling managed to amuse them before. She was left to the cold inside her that was seeping into her bones, making her shiver before that sensation gave way to bouts of fever that threatened to melt her insides and made the chills momentarily pleasant when they rolled in like the tide. During one of her boiling phases, on her hands and knees, she ripped her dress open, the buttons tearing away with the action. It didn’t help.

At each extreme, she wondered if her body would give out. It certainly felt to her as though it could. How long could a body swing to those extremes before the heart could take no more. She still didn’t believe his nonsense about tiny machines inside her. He feared that she would recognize the magic at play and be able to undo it. That was really the only option. She could endure. She would endure.

Sylanna was on her knees, rocking her way through the feeling of ice cutting through her veins that she’d had at least a dozen times now when Deres stepped within her sight line, bare-chested now. The cold stopped like a switch had been thrown and the heat returned. The burning returned, coupled with the heat of want. He was good looking, there was no denying that. She could see the definition in every muscle as though he were carved from stone and his chest was covered with a fine down of hair that was just enough to be reminded of a beast.

“Ready for another taste, Sylanna? You look like you’re ready for another taste. Are you ready or should I come back in a bit?” Rather than wait for her answer, he stepped closer.

“Rot in the depths. Rot in a place as cold and as black as you think my heart is. I will never submit to you. Not now, not ever.”

“Submit? Who’s asking for that?” He sounded stunned to the point of caricature, hand to his chest to protect himself from further wounds. “I’m just asking if you’re ready for me to help you.”

Why not? Let him do it. Let him pump his seed into your mouth. There were definitely reasons to allow it. This constant see-saw between the feeling of being encased in ice and feeling burned alive was horrid. Weighing her options in this sort of back and forth was helpful. Focusing on it made the heat and the lust more bearable. Probably the most important reason not to let him ‘help’ was that that’s what he wanted.

He stepped closer. He was almost to the glyph now. “All I’m asking is if you want my help. Do you want my help, Sylanna? It looks to me like you want my help.”

Do it. He’s lying to you, you know that. Do you feel any differently? Really? Machines taking over and reworking your mind? You know it’s ridiculous. What’s next, that the little machines are talking to you to try to get you to do what they want? Fairy tales and mind games, all of it. He wants you to ignore what’s really happening to you so you can’t undo it. Let him feed you.

He was lording over her now; standing proudly, his cock free and stroking slowly. She was sure the others were watching, but she didn’t care. It was now between the two of them, as she suspected it always was. His manhood was magnificent and, when a droplet of gold emerged from the tip of his cock, all that was left to feel was heat, and this was not the sickly heat of addiction. It was a heat she knew well even if she didn’t often allow herself the indulgence. At the sight of his cum and the promise of more, she swallowed so that drool wouldn’t spill from her mouth.

She felt a desire that her rational mind knew she shouldn’t feel and would never have felt for this man out for revenge, but she understood where it came from and, even with the unwanted desire, she felt more like herself than she had in hours. She could contend with this, she decided. This she could work within, and, she decided, that was the point.

Yes. That’s the key. Take his cum. Take it to regain yourself. You can’t stay here curled up in a ball or rocking on your knees. You can’t fight them feeling like that. He wants you wracked and suffering to open you to his grand plan. Whatever poison he put into you works while they sit and wait. You feel it work. When you take him you feel normal. You feel how you’re supposed to feel. You feel how you’re meant to feel. There are no little machines trying to change you. That’s insane. Do it. Don’t play his game his way. Play his game your way. Use him. Use him to make yourself better.

“Do you want my help, Sylanna?”

At least he made it tolerable; more than tolerable, actually. It felt good and maybe that was it, she thought. Maybe the play was that simple.

Yes. Of course. Of course that’s it. It’s all just as simple as pleasure and pain. They know of your power. You told them. Goddess, they could look at you and see the extent of your power. They know they cannot take you. They play this ruse only so that you THINK they can take you so maybe you will give up.

So play their game, but play it your way. Use the lucid times to work them. Deres already made it clear what his currency was with that thick cock that dripped perfection now only a few inches from her face. The little sow was weak. Simple. She was loyal to her Mistress, but it remained to be seen if she couldn’t be swayed with power, and that was one thing Sylanna could provide. The two of them could sway the other and, even if they couldn’t, cracks between them could be exploited. Lie to them. Play them.

But first, she accepted, what had to be done would be done. At least what had to be done wasn’t utterly miserable.

Yes. The pleasure is exactly that and not just an absence of misery. It felt so good to have that on her tongue. She remembered now those seconds of joy so intense even consciousness was too difficult to endure in the face of it. It feels good. Let it happen. Feel good, then come awake and YOUR work can begin.

“Yes. I want your help, Deres. Please help me.” She hoped she sounded pitiable enough. He probably didn’t care how she sounded, but she decided she may as well start playing the game now. She stuck her long, dark tongue out and waited until those long grunts could be heard again, telling her he was already losing himself to the idea of her. She curled her tongue towards her mouth as a come-hither for his cock. He stepped forward and pushed his cock towards her mouth and her tongue tickled the glans, letting herself drool on it now.

Show him that you want it.

He liked the way that looked. She knew men enough to know that. He would be hers because he always wanted to be.

You only need the smallest taste to play the game, but show him that you are malleable. Make him think he actually can take you. Don’t miss any.

Her lush lips accepted the head inside as she continued to bathe it. Her green eyes looked up at him and waited patiently for the game to begin. He fisted quickly in those final seconds and sighed long as he released himself in her mouth. As soon as the first rope of seed touched her tongue the joy returned. This time it was even better and more fulfilling because she knew it was coming and could experience it until the crescendo that would white her mind. Strength left her in waves that timed themselves to the waves of his orgasm. She felt a hand on her forehead and the weightlessness that came with her falling backwards.

Then she felt nothing more.

* * *

She woke again to the sight of the ceiling of her large, glorified cell. Her head was clear and her senses seemed to be under her control. She wanted to smile, but refrained from doing so, lest they think she was truly aware of things. She knew it. She was still herself. Fools. Their game was childishly simple. Even if she couldn’t break the bonds between them, she would have the deal she originally envisioned and then some. Revenge would still come, but later.

Turning her head to the side, she saw Bryana straddling Deres’s lap, biting where neck met shoulder as a beast might before kissing up his neck to cheek and over to his lips, sucking his tongue in deeply. Vale was nowhere to be seen. Sylanna’s mage senses could see the energy pass from her hands to his chest and his hands do the same while moving up and down her bare back, her dress bunched around her waist. It wasn’t unusual for her kind. Mages often used their stills to enhance the other’s pleasure and it was a wondrous experience. She could make a good argument that that alone could be worth risking death being a mage in the first place.

“So fucking hot watching you use that freakish bitch like that,” Bryana purred. “Have enough left for me?”

He moaned, kissing her, “Mmm-hmm. Of course. Magic is a lovely thing. It’s almost as lovely as my mage.”

“Flattery will get you well fucked.”

“Which was my plan all along.”

Her voice was playfully contemptuous. “Devious prick.” She moaned as his hands pushed down her back and cupped her ass, revealing half of it in the process. Sylanna remembered nights with fellow mages that were nothing but a whirlwind of pleasure that she barely remembered the next day. Judging by the cloud of power that enveloped them they were already consumed in that haze. They must have thought that she would still be unconscious, so they, in their own display of arrogance, thought they could take the time. She moved as quietly as she could, pausing before each of the three small steps to the edge of the glyph. Sylanna reached her hand outward beyond the edge, steeling herself for the pain that never came. The magic for the glyph must have come from him, or at least control of it came from him.

She was on edge at once. It was all some sort of trap. Only an idiot would lower their guard like this, particularly after going to all the trouble to capture her in the first place. But they were smug as and arrogant as any mage could be. They were clearly more like her than they’d ever admit.

Yes, they’re smug and arrogant, so they think they have you. How long did they expect you to be unconscious? Obviously long enough for a nice fuck. Slip free, open a door and take your chances. At least try. Otherwise just stand there and watch them fuck, and if you do that you deserve whatever they’re trying to do to you.

Even after twisting her veil magic to help obscure the sound and sight of her, one foot stepped from the glyph gingerly, toe of her boot barely impacting the floor. She continued to move that way, pausing to measure if either of them detected her. No, the idiots are still too interested in fucking than taking their precious revenge. She headed to the farthest door, willing to bet that was the way out and she’d figure out where she was and where to go from there. In the meantime, they were still oblivious, Bryana kissing her way down his chest and Deres petting her hair.

“Enjoy yourselves, fools,” she muttered so quietly that even she barely heard herself say it.

She reached the door and almost laughed again, finding no magic guarding it. Pressing her palm to the lock, a small bit of concentration turned the tumblers, and it clicked obediently, the harshness of the sound muted by her magic.

The door opened smoothly.

Freedom was at hand and she thrilled.

She prepared to take a step into the passage.

She heard the unmistakable sound of a mouth fucking a cock. Sylanna heard that wet, greedy, slurping sound that came with a woman that sucked cock and enjoyed doing it. Her enthusiasm could be heard in his moans and the way his breath shivered.

Sylanna froze. She wanted to move, at least part of her wanted to move, and wanted to get as far away from this place as possible, but she couldn’t make her legs perform the act.. Messages went to her legs and were promptly ignored. That was frightening enough in and of itself, but it was the other part of her that she could sense now that wasn’t part of her, yet it now was. It was part of her, yet ‘other.’ She was so focused on what they might be doing to her body and she’d seemed normal to herself initially, so she never truly considered what was happening inside her mind.

But it was there now, she could feel it. It was her and it was not. It wasn’t just whispers in her ear. It was a puppet master in the center of brain with strings stretching outward trying to bury those strings everywhere.

[Move], she thought.

Listen to it.

[Move!]

Listen to it. She loves it. Do you hear that? She’s done it dozens of times, maybe hundreds in all their time together. She’s gotten that seed inside her over and over. She loves it. Look at it. Watch her.

[No! Move! I’m not going to look at it.]

But why? The voice inside her mind seemed honestly confused. It’s wonderful. We know it is because we’ve seen it and tasted what comes from his beautiful cock.

[Because you want me to look at it, that’s why.]

Under any other circumstance, she’d be admonishing herself and wondering if she were insane for having an actual full-blown conversation with herself, but she knew that’s what was happening in a very real sense. There was Sylanna and there was slave-Sylanna and slave-Sylanna needed her to do what she needed her to do in order to take control and that was never going to happen.

She was almost thankful to young Vale for appearing in the doorway, but despair struck her and she was left wondering how much of even the thoughts and actions of escaping were hers.

“Going somewhere, Sylanna?”

She wanted to beat the look off of her face and keep beating until there was nothing left but bloody shredded meat, but she screamed within herself as, again, her body ignored her. “Fucking pleased with yourself, little sow?”

Vale was anxious to correct the matter. “Oh, not with myself, but I am pleased with what I see, Sylanna. I see that you didn’t even make it through the door, not that you would have been allowed to go, of course. I’m pleased with the fact that you are finally beginning to comprehend that my mistress is not some weak fool. I’m pleased to see you stand there unable to move realizing, as you might put it, how fucked you are.”

“I know what’s happening to you. We had to talk about something while you were either suffering or passed out because you were cum-drunk. The little machines have your body now because you wouldn’t just be frozen there. Now they’re working on what’s left. And we know what’s left.” She looked over Sylanna’s shoulder at her mistress with her lover, head sliding smoothly up and down his cock.

“My mistress has many talents. I’m quite certain that I couldn’t touch his balls with my chin like that without choking to death. It’s most impressive, you should have a look.”

Yes. Look.

“No!,” she shouted, desperate to drown out both voices at once.

Vale took her firmly by the shoulders and turned her to face the lovers as she brought both of them closer. Either she was physically stronger than Sylanna thought or whatever was inside her had denied her any strength at all. When her eyes locked on that head moving upward, exposing every glistening, drippy inch of that cock time stopped for her. Time stopped for her and she began to cry softly. She began to cry because her body was not hers anymore, her pussy juices flowing again at the sight of them. The desperation in that was overwhelming.

She wept because she was awash in jealousy and envy at how beautiful it was. She wept at how much the part of her that was still her wanted it even though it also knew what it would mean for the rest of who she was to get it.

“Don’t cry because you can’t have it. You can have it. She’ll give it to you.”

Yes. We should have it. That should be us working up that cum and letting it fill us so we can finish becoming. That should be us pleasing him.

The temptation was in her ears and in her mind and neither would stop. “Shut up. I’ll help you. I’ll do anything you want to make this right for you and for nothing, just undo this.”

“You’ll do that anyway,” Bryana said, lifting her mouth from him to speak, jacking that shaft with all the subtlety of a whore desperate to be finished so she could be finished for the night. “You’ll just feel better about it afterwards if you come have a taste.”

Sylanna’s face twisted in desire and shame. “No.”

Bryanna shrugged. “More for me.” She warmed his cock again with her mouth and continued loving him that way, as she had often done. Seeing her go back to work on him made Sylanna’s body ache and her mouth water with an overwhelming need to help keep drowning that cock in spit. Do you see, Sylanna? You want it.

[No. You want it. YOU want it so you can ruin me. But you won’t get me.]

The sound of Bryana slurping that thing was like a tongue on her clit.

Sylanna-slave spoke truth. We are already one and together. There is no ‘we’ as though we are separate and apart. We are in every cell of your being. Soon, what you knew as your body won’t be able to live without us. We already hold sway. All that remains is control. Feel our body. Feel how thrilled it is and how alive it feels.

It did thrill. Her heart raced and she felt like an animal in heat.

[Waiting to be mounted by the alpha that has claimed me.]

Her pussy dripped in agreement.

[On my belly, pinned helplessly beneath him as he decides how his bitch will best serve him then and until the end of time.]

She screamed at herself for entertaining the thoughts. They were just trying to thread more strings through her.

Before we were we, you relished improving yourself. This is no different.

[By MY choice.]

Our choices brought us here. There is no difference. This is only another consequence. We will not be allowed to escape. Slave-Sylanna seemed to intercept the thought, We will not be allowed to die to escape. We will only be allowed to change. We will only be allowed slavery. It is our function and our destiny.

Even ‘we’ will be gone soon. Sylanna will be gone and only slave-Sylanna will remain.

With the slightest pressure on Sylanna’s shoulders from Vale her legs crumpled beneath her, so that she was next to Bryana who continued her manipulation of her lover. Lifting herself away, she looked at Sylanna with disgust. “I can’t believe you want this thing, Deres. It’s the freakish looks and the tits, isn’t it? Your head will always turn for a set of fat tits.”

“I suspect she will have value beyond her more immediate uses. Besides, Neral said she didn’t care what happened to her, so long as she knew why it happened to her. Look at her eyes. She knows what’s happening to her and she knows why. Do you see the fear?”

Her answer was a slow nod, finding solace in it. “There’s enough left of her to know what has happened and what will. I wonder how much?”

“I have the means to show you if you want to know.”

It was tempting. It might bring her joy to know something of the struggle going on, but she decided knowing that at this moment there was something of the old her trapped inside was enough. “No. Show me after, my love. Show me her mind before and after and I’ll watch her grovel before us both. I will see the result, and that will be enough.”

Suddenly Bryana smiled as she stretched her definition of enough, “Oh, look, fresh tears. Body not quite ours, but definitely not yours anymore, is it? Your mind struggles, but the tears come because you know...you know it isn’t enough, don’t you? I was undone and changed so quickly I didn’t even have time to mount a defense, not that I could have. You? You know it’s coming, so let’s let it come.”

Bryana’s hand slapped her palm into Sylanna’s face, smearing her saliva all over her lips, and cheeks, and under her nose. She swayed with the motion of Bryana’s hand. She could smell his pre-cum in the heady mix.

Powerful.

Male.

Alpha and beyond. Godlike.

[Yes.] That much was impossible to deny.

Bryana took her by the hair and pulled Sylanna closer. She saw Bryana’s mouth part and tongue come forward.

Yes. His taste is there. We want it.

Their tongues swirled and she could taste him. Her nerves sang anytime she caught the barest hint of added salt. They parted just as roughly as they came together and that hand on her head drove her down on his wet, sloppy shaft standing straight and proud, as hungry to feed her as the things inside her were to be fed permission.

[No, no, no, no.]

Her lips parted the minute they touched his cock and she spent what felt like eternity with her head being lifted and dropped on that cock again and again like a rag doll, only her choking and gasping serving as a cue to bring her back up again as the rest of her remained limp.

Helpless and waiting for the next wave of change as he began to thrust into her in small rapid pumps. His moans took on the timbre of a whine. She knew that sound and her belly ached for it as did her body and most of her mind. Permission comes.

Salty, thick, and still plentiful permission filled her mouth and, with it, came Sylanna, paradise, and blackness.

* * *

When awareness returned, she was awash in sensation. Her ears were assaulted by his animal snarls and her own cries of ecstasy and her words, “Fuck me, please. Fuck me harder, I beg it. I deserve nothing from you, Master, but I beg you, fuck me harder.” Her large breasts were mashed into the cold stone floor that made her skin even cooler than it was normally. And her pussy was stuffed. She had not often taken lovers, seeing them as an unnecessary distraction, but she had never had a man so fill her. Her knees were bent, soles of her feet aimed toward the ceiling. It was a sexually supercharged moment and somehow a familiar one.

I told him, came to her unbidden, then she remembered it all. He asked my thoughts. He demanded that I confess my urges and I obeyed. I obeyed and my god took me. I did not lie and could not lie.

I, she realized. I obeyed. Slave-Sylanna dominated. She could feel some small bit of her that struggled and screamed. What moved that voice to need to be heard so might have been important so she decided to perhaps hear it out when even that half-thought and incomplete desire was driven from her as his pace increased. He’s going to cum inside me. God, yes. God, cum.

His weight descended and his teeth closed on her neck like a wild dog.

Alpha clamping down to keep the meat in place so it could be bred.

The bitch.

His bitch, with her only true value existing in how she could serve.

He came and blackness fell.

* * *

She was aware again to find god resting in one of the wooden chairs that reminded her now of a throne, with the women sitting on either side. He was barefoot now, his pants back on and his chest still bare. She looked at the dried sweat upon his skin and his disheveled, yet relaxed appearance and prayed to herself that she had satisfied. There was no anger for what had come before. Anger at him was inconceivable now. She would have gleefully cleaned the sweat from his body with her tongue.

His queen’s anger seemed to be gone, replaced with a look of satisfaction. Her head fell, not wanting to meet her gaze, for she knew that Bryana would not find her worthy. She also feared that Bryana might see Sylanna’s determination to be all that she could be for her god as a challenge and challenging her was equally inconceivable. In Vale’s eyes, she read, ‘I told you so.’ There could be no anger for that either for the truth was that Vale was not wrong.

It was wrong to call her a sow, she realized It was wrong because she had his and Bryana’s friendship and favor. Also, she somehow knew he had told her it was wrong even though she did not remember him doing so. She could not say that she had ever had much of a conscience before this moment, but now she knew as certainly as she breathed that right and wrong for her was for him to determine. He had written much on her new mind, and she would discover it all in time...until he may choose to write on her mind again. Perhaps if I prove worthy to her, eventually Vale will call me friend.

But now, all there would be was service and she wondered how she could please in this moment. Seeing in her mind something that she could do that might please, she dropped to one knee and focused her gaze on a pinpoint on the floor and waited.

“You didn’t tell her she had to do that,” Vale observed.

“No,” he agreed, “but I won’t say I hate it.”

“Of course you won’t,” Bryana answered without too much teasing at his tone. “I’ll say that I like it. Shows that she knows her place and just enough initiative.”

Forever ago she cried as an act of resistance because it was all that was left to her. Her eyes stung as tears threatened to erupt again, but now they were tears of joy so profound that she couldn’t have fully articulated it even if he had commanded she do so because she had pleased them. There was only one other thing on her mind beyond that and she knew she would always be allowed to articulate the thought.

“How may I obey?”

To be Continued...