The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story includes sweat and hair-play. These are my two biggest fetishes. If there are others that like the same, I would love to hear from you. Maybe I can get inspiration for other stories!

Constructive feedback is always appreciated. Keep in mind that writing stories is a hobby for me and I am not a professional writer!

THE PRIEST

I have always been a deeply religious person. Since I was young I always found the rituals, the confessions, the priest on the altar, the doctrines even the smell of the incense deeply fascinating. I was so enthralled by the catholic religion that when I finished high school I proudly announced to my family that I wanted to become a priest. They were, of course, horrified when they heard that! They convinced me to pursue instead a higher education in the computer and programming branch.

I hate to admit it, but they were of course right. At 30 I had a lucrative job and I could afford to live in the trendiest part of town. Unfortunately, I have not been so lucky with girls. Even though I was in good shape after all those years of swimming, girls simply didn’t want to respect my position of no-sex-before-the-wedding. I really didn’t get how girls have become so loose in their morals! So right now, it’s only work, swim and the church … until the right girl comes along, of course. I have faith in God and he will arrange things in such a way, so that I can continue to worship him with a pure body!

I had a great friendship with father Michael throughout all the turbulent teenage years and through my parents’ divorce and I was so sad when he told me that he was going to retire. He said that a new priest will soon arrive, father Robert, a 40-year-old recently appointed priest on his first assignment. I had my doubts and prejudices about new priests in general, especially young ones. They are too progressive! Father Michael told me that he met the new priest and that he seemed nice, maybe too stylish for his taste but otherwise a good person. He reminded me to be openminded and give Father Robert a chance.

The first Mass I attended was on a Friday evening. Not many people were there. A bunch of old ladies and me. In spite of my doubts, Father Robert gave an excellent liturgy. His presence was commanding but his voice was strangely calm and melodious. I could have sat there listening to his voice for hours. When I was leaving he was standing at the door greeting the small flock of people. While I was waiting for my turn I had a chance to have a proper look. He had a chiselled face, with brushed back hair slightly gelled and green eyes. The rest of his body was covered by the long robe. When my turn finally arrived, I was the last one in the church.

He shook my hand quite forcefully and stared me straight in the eyes. Those emerald green eyes seemed to go straight down to my soul! He told me that he heard a lot about me from Father Michael but he expected someone who looked different. When he saw my confused expression, he laughed and said that usually young church goers are more on the geek or on the hippie side. He said that I looked more like a mythological Scandinavian god with my long blond hair and beard! I was unaccustomed at receiving compliments about my looks, particularly from a man and a priest, so I blushed red like a beetroot! He laughed again and put a hand on my shoulder and squeezed while fixing me with his eyes. A shiver ran through my spine and I felt an unusual tingling in my groin.

I broke eye contact and mumbled something about needing to go home. He became serious again and said that he looked forward getting to know me better and he really hoped that I would consider him, not only a priest, but also a friend. He shook my hand again and fixed me with his emerald gaze and again something in my groin stirred. Weird! Even though I am a virgin and almost never masturbate, I have always identified myself as straight and the only people who can make feel something down there are girls!

I didn’t pay much attention to any of that until I went to sleep. As soon as I closed my eyes I could see his emerald eyes staring at me and almost felt his powerful grip on my shoulder! The feeling was far from unpleasant, it made me feel warm inside. The feeling was so pleasurable that without giving it a conscious thought, I started jerking off. Slowly at first but after few moments the rhythm increased. Since last time I masturbated was more than a year ago, it took literally few seconds and I was ready to shoot. That’s when I woke up, fully alert and realized with horror what I was doing. I stopped immediately touching myself but it was too late. I arched my back in pleasure and cum shot all over my body, reaching all the way up to my hair and beard. The pleasure was so great that my whole-body shook for few long seconds in spasms of pleasure.

I instantly felt crushed. Not only I did an impure action but I fantasized about a man, a PRIEST! Still covered in cum, I went down on my knees and prayed God for forgiveness. My prayer was so earnest and my shame so great that I started crying! While taking a cold shower, I was considering my next actions. I needed to confess, of course, but how could I admit to Father Rober that I was jerking off while thinking of him. Nevertheless, it had to be done! The shame and humiliation would be the price I was going to pay for my sin!

CHAPTER 2

After a real bad night of sleep, I woke up in the morning feeling as if I had a boulder on my chest. The guilt was killing me! But I was still reluctant to confess. Even though it was Saturday, I had some work to do and tried to really concentrate on it but to no avail! After lunch I decided that I would go to the last mass of the day and ask Father Robert to confess. As soon as I took that decision, I felt instantly better!

When the mass was over, I hung around waiting to talk to Father Robert but he was really busy that evening. I went down on my knees on the pew and started praying to God. After few minutes I felt someone kneeling close to me, when I opened my eyes Father Robert was there. He put an arm around my shoulders, fixed me with his eyes and asked me if I was ok. Against my will, I felt a shiver running down my spine and my cock started stirring. I couldn’t answer but my eyes filled with tears.

When I was finally able to speak again, I looked in to his extremely concerned and compassionate eyes and asked if I could confess. He answered that he had 2 more confessions for this evening but that I could wait in his office until he was done. Without waiting for an answer, he stood up and showed me the way. The room had not changed much since Father Matthew left. There were many more books now and on the ceiling, there was a thurible (a metal censer suspended from chains, in which incense is burned). It was golden and really shiny and it was hanging just above a small couch.

He noticed my puzzled gaze and explained that, this special mix of incense that he personally prepared, would help purify the air from any evil influences and at the same time clear the mind from any impure thoughts. He opened a drawer and handed me a rosary made of wood. He suggested that I should start reciting some Paternoster until he came back, just to calm my mind and to get me into a more spiritual mindset in order to accept penance and to finally receive forgiveness. At that stage, I was so full of guilt and shame that I asked no questions. I took the rosary while he lighted the incense; and then I was left alone with my thoughts.

At the beginning it was hard to even concentrate on the well-known words of the paternoster but the perfume of the incense soon filled the room and almost instantly my wild thoughts of guilt and remorse stopped spinning in my head. The more I said my prayers the more relaxed my mind became. I soon lost track of time; I guess I entered the state of trance that was experienced by saints. The feeling was so good that I kept reciting the Paternoster with even more fervour! I heard a voice telling me to look at the thurible. My state of trance was so deep that I simply obeyed without even stopping my prayers. It was now swinging like a pendulum. My eyes started automatically to follow it, back and forth, back and forth. I was still reciting the Paternoster even though my mind was completely blank.

Then Father Robert voice started talking to me in a soft monotone, saying that I was doing really well in letting go of all my worries and sense of guilt. That he would make sure that I would be forgiven for my sins, all I needed to do was to keep reciting my prayers while following the thurible. He continued to repeat all this until my eyes started to close of their own accord. He urged me to keep my eyes open as long as I could but I couldn’t hold them open anymore. I closed my eyes, stopped reciting the Paternoster and fell backwards on the couch.

I woke up with a start when I heard Father Robert apologizing for hi delay. He sat in front of me and asked me if I still wanted to confess. I nodded and started talking. I was avoiding looking directly into Father Robert’s eyes because I was still ashamed of what happened but also because I felt that if I looked inside those emerald eyes, he would see everything about me, he would read my soul. I tried hard to avoid his gaze but, once I made eye contact, words started pouring out of my mind without restrain. I soon revealed every single detail of what happened the night before without sparing anything.

When I finished confessing, I felt such a deep relief that I laid back on the sofa and smiled to him. He broke eye contact and his eyes wandered on my pants. When I looked down, I saw with confusion and mounting horror that I had an erection! I quickly covered myself and started apologising. I simply couldn’t understand why I was behaving like this! Was I possessed by the Devil? He didn’t answer but fixed me again with his emerald eyes for few long seconds. Finally, he asked what I was thinking about when I jerked off the night before, what was I fantasizing about? I didn’t want to tell him but as soon as I looked in his eyes, again words started pouring out in a torrent and I was reliving it all over again. Him kissing my neck and licking my ears … the powerful manly smell of his armpits … licking his armpits … his erection pressing on my naked body … his fingers pinching my nipples … those piercing green eyes.

I stopped my second ‘confession’ because I became so engulfed in my lust that a moan had escaped my lips. Without any control on my part, I laid back on the couch and started pinching my nipples through the fabric of my shirt, pinching them really hard. After few seconds I felt a sensation of wetness between my legs … I just came in my trousers! I was shocked and mortified by my behaviour that I jumped almost immediately out of the couch and ran away from that room … I kept running until I reached the safety of my apartment.

CHAPTER 3

I wanted to shower, to take a long cold shower but decided for some mysterious reason against it. I simply undressed and went to bed. It was past 23,00 and I couldn’t believe that I confessed for more than 4 hours! What would Father Robert think of my behaviour? He must think that I was a sodomite, a pervert that should almost surely burn in Hell for my lust … how could I have done this? The more I thought about it the more my mind became dull and heavy … I was slowly falling asleep.

The sleep was not restful but it was deep and full of vivid dreams. I could see his emerald eyes on me, mesmerizing me, holding me captive. In my dream I was naked in my bed, arms and legs sprawled. I tried to move but it seemed as if I was tied by invisible ropes. The powerlessness that I felt was exciting and soon my cock was fully erected! His hands were undoing my man bun and were massaging my scalp. How did he know that my hair was my weak spot, one of the most erogenous parts of my body? He massaged my scalp slowly and I became putty in his hands. I could feel his tongue on my neck, licking slowly and then gently biting my neck and shoulders. He then found my right nipple and started playing with it with his tongue. The pleasure was indescribable! When he bit into it my cock started to leak precum on my stomach.

When he moved to my left nipple, I was engulfed in his manly smell. I don’t know why but that smell turned me on even more. When he bit my left nipple, I couldn’t hold it any longer and I came all over my stomach and his face. He took some of the cum in his fingers and tried to shove it in my mouth. I shook my head, not wanting to do that but he grabbed my face in an iron grip and forced me to lick my own cum. I should have felt disgust but I liked it instead. I liked it so much that I moaned while I licked his fingers. As soon as I was fed all the cum from my body and his face, my cock was hard again! He started fondling my balls while pushing the foreskin back from my cock and licking the head. I gasped! Nobody had ever taken my cock in his mouth and given me so much pleasure. He then opened his mouth wide and swallowed my whole cock. I started moaning again, begging him to stop...that this was all wrong! His head went up and down for few seconds, until I arched my back and shot my second load in his mouth. The way that he sucked the cum from cy dick, could only be described as supernatural. It felt as if he was determined to suck all my insides through my cock!

I was gasping for breath and drenched in sweat! Both orgasms have been extremely powerful; they shook me to the very core of my being! But Father Robert was not done yet! He moved to my feet and licked slowly the plant of both my feet. I thought that I would be ticklish but strangely enough the feeling was deeply exciting. When he started sucking and licking all the toes on both feet my cock got hard again! When he started to suck my big toe, I couldn’t help myself but moan in pleasure! I would never have imagined that having my feet liked and sucked could be so pleasurable!

He was soon done with my feet and, starting from my ankles, he started licking the inside of my thighs. He did it really slowly and the further up he went, the louder I moaned. My cock started leaking (how was it even possible!) pre-cum. In some ways he released my legs from bondage and his tongue went all the way to my hole. I said that he could not possibly lick my butt-hole, that it was disgusting. Since this was a dream, he didn’t bother to answer but continued licking my hole with even more determination! My protests died in my throat and were replaced by deep moans of pleasure.

The pleasure I was getting from the rimming brought me close to my third orgasm. I felt it building up from my guts, all the way to my balls. I felt as if there was a tsunami building inside of me. I had the chance to curse loudly before my cock showered my body, face and hair in cum! It felt as if I was pissing! Where all this cum was coming from? I knew it was a dream but still … I regained consciousness for few seconds and I felt as if someone, a physical presence was close to me, that was looking at me with his emerald eyes. I managed only to say “Father Robert” that I fell again into a deep, dreamless sleep.

CHAPTER 4

When I woke up Sunday morning at dawn, I found myself naked and my body, face and hair were sticky with dry cum. I wanted to jump in the shower and clean myself up but the idea of actually doing that was making me nauseous! I needed to see Father Robert, I felt that I needed to talk to him but, in a strange way, I didn’t feel the need to confess to God or do penance. I put on yesterday’s clothes, my body and hair stinking of sweat and sex. I ran to the church and arrived half-hour before the first Sunday mass. I opened the back door without even bothering to knock. As I knew it would, the door was unlocked!

I went straight to his office and I found Father Robert at his desk, fully dressed for the mass. In some ways I had the impression that he was expecting me! I started saying that I was having impure thoughts and practices of the vilest kind, that my desires were so repulsive that I almost felt physically sick. That I needed penance and absolution, otherwise my soul would be lost forever to Satan. I didn’t want to live like those perverts and sodomites that are the Devil’s spawn! When the tsunami of words stopped, he just calmly commented that I should not consider vile and disgusting the desires that our Creator put in us. I protested that I was no faggot!

He then stood up, came behind me, undid my man bun and started massaging my scalp. I wanted and needed to get away from his fingers, but my feet were planted firmly in the ground. The more he massaged and played with my hair the more my resistance melted away like butter in the sun. I tried hard to control myself, I even started begging God to help me … but to no avail, my lust took over and I sighed in pleasure, as if this was all I ever wanted from life. His face came close to my neck, I could feel his nose moving slowly up and down, inhaling deeply my smell. It felt so good and I became like a rag doll in his hands!

He moved now in front of me, grabbed me hard by the hair and kissed me. I was unprepared for this and tried to pull away but his grip was strong. I soon gave up struggling and started enjoying the kiss, the invasion of his tongue into my mouth. His hands moved to my cock which betrayed me by being rock hard! He prolonged the kiss and the squeezing of my cock until I felt the orgasm mounting inside me. I tried to pull away but he just grabbed my cock harder. That extra pressure brought me to the edge and I came in my trousers! I broke the kiss panting heavily. He only looked me deep into my eyes and said that maybe I should reconsider my stance on homosexuality and fleshly desires!

I couldn’t find anything to answer … he was right! He reassured me that it was ok to feel confused and that I would still need to make penance in order to attain full absolution and forgiveness. I said that I would do anything to save my soul! He led me to the couch, made lay down, lighted the thurible and made it swing. My eyes soon followed the movement and almost immediately they felt tired and heavy. Before they closed completely, he placed a pair of headphones on my head and I heard his commanding voice talking to me. I closed my eyes and all went blank.

When I regained consciousness, I was in my apartment again and it was the middle of the afternoon. I took the bag that Father Robert gave me and went to the bathroom. It contained something I never seen before, on the box there was written: douche bag. I read the instruction and proceeded to clean my hole of all the shit I had inside. For some reasons I had to be clean down there in order to receive full forgiveness. With few hours to kill before midnight (what did I need to do at midnight I couldn’t remember) I found in the bag that Father Robert gave me, a note with a website written on it. Out of curiosity I opened my laptop and found the website. As soon as the page loaded a colourful spiral appeared and the weirdest music started to play. My eyes were instantly attracted by the colours and started following the spiral as it descended down and further down, down …

At five minutes to midnight I found myself outside the church and Father Robert was waiting for me at the backdoor. He was dressed in full regalia, as if he were expecting the Pope. He put an arm around me and led me inside the church. As we approached I heard something … someone was chanting. I couldn’t really understand the words, it sounded like a litany. As we enter the church I saw four men wearing cloaks, their faces completely hidden in the recesses of their capes. They were chanting while holding altar candles. The words were still unclear, they were in Latin. “Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehlic, Belial. Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar, Lucifer. Jedan Tasa hoet naca, Leviathan. Tasa reme laris Satan.

When I heard the word Satan I froze on the spot, while Father Robert continued to walk not worried by the enemy’s name. I started immediately to pray: “please God save me!” When he heard my words, Father Robert turned around and his eyes were green emerald fires. My brain told me to run but my feet wouldn’t budge and my cock got instantly hard. He smiled while he approached, came behind me, undid my man bun and said that he really liked my manly smell, it turned him on. To prove how turned on he was, he pressed his erection on my back. A shiver ran through my spine and shook my whole body. He started undoing the buttons of my short while his cock moved rhythmically on my ass. He removed the shirt and started circling my nipples with my fingers. The prayer to God, that I was repeating like a mantra, died in my throat and a loud moan replaced it. At that moment, the chanting swelled in volume! When he pinched my nipples hard, I knew that I was lost ... my knees almost buckled in pleasure and lust … while he whispered in my ear that good catholic boys like me where the most lustful creatures in the world and that they made good disciples.

He took my hand and led me to the altar, my erection tenting obscenely in my trousers. When I reached the altar, I noticed that there were some pagan symbols carved into it. Father Robert stood again behind me and resumed playing with my nipples. His tongue was also running up and down my neck, biting it every now and again … sometimes light … sometimes hard. I couldn’t help myself and started moaning again. He undid my trousers and told me to remove them and the shoes. While biting my neck, he grabbed my cock and started jerking me off. There was so much lust inside of me wanting to come out, that it took him three strokes to make me reach the orgasm. Cum flew all over the altar and in that moment the chanting stopped, the flames of the candles burned brighter and the air felt electric.

Father Robert commanded me to lay down on the altar, while another man started drawing strange symbols on the floor all around the altar. Candles were alighted all around and in their shimmering light the men removed their capes. They were naked. I looked at their faces and bodies and it seemed as if there were two images, a physical one and a spiritual one. As they placed themselves around the altar, I could see that one form was taking over the other one and when the image settled I felt as if I was in the presence of the four most beautiful men I had ever seen. Their bodies were pure perfection and their cocks were long and thick. I felt unworthy to be in the presence of such beauty! Father Robert took his place and I could see that there were lines drawn on the floor. There were five men standing on a five specific points, they must have drawn a Pentagram. The chanting resumed while the men slowly approached the altar.

CHAPTER 5

Father Robert stepped away from the others, still fully clothed and announced commandingly: " My faithful friends and companions, who had been with me since the beginning of the world. We have now found our new disciple; a faithful, still virgin, catholic man who has denied himself every single earthly and fleshly desire in the hope of saving his soul. Let us show him what his body is capable of and make him our faithful disciple and slave”. When he finished his announcement, Father Robert changed features and became a resplendent, magnificent … what? Then I realized that I was in the presence of Lucifer, the most beautiful of God’s creation. My mind was spinning, if this was Lucifer, who was the demon with horns and hooves that the Catholics consider Satan?

When the four demons approached, I was engulfed in their smell. It was fleshly, earthly and filled my mind with a thick fog of lust, like I’ve never experiences before! I felt my cock going stiff, even though I ejaculated only few minutes before and I started to moan like I was in heath! I could hear the sniggering of everybody around me but I really couldn’t help myself. If it depended on me, I would have jumped down from the altar and lick every single demon there … I wanted to taste them and make their smell mine but I found that I couldn’t move from the altar. My hands and feet were bound with invisible ropes. I should have been worried about my total helplessness but all I was able to do was moan and rotate my hips, like I was offering myself to their pleasure.

Father Robert/Lucifer approached and asked me if I wanted to give up my ridiculous faith in a dying god and if I was ready to embrace my true destiny and to finally use to the full the body and the senses I had been given. I stopped moving and some sort of rational thought was dissipating the thick fog of lust that enveloped my brain. I started to recite loudly every single prayer that I could think of, hoping that God would give me the strength to resist and fight this abomination. Lucifer started laughing and said that displays of faith turned him on immensely, like this beautiful tattoo of a cross on my chest.

He started tracing the cross with his fingers and a shiver shook my whole body. His finger then started to go down, first circled the right nipple then the left one. Shivers were running through my body while my prayers became more frantic. Then the finger went down to my stomach, stopped at my bellybutton, followed the glory trail, went around the balls and then it reached the hole. I arched my back and replaced my prayers with moans! His finger teased my hole until I started begging him to enter me, that I couldn’t take it anymore. He stopped teasing my hole, jumped on the altar and almost sat on my chest, his hard cock only few inches from my mouth. He started again playing with my tattoo, while fixing me with his emerald eyes that seemed on fire. He asked me if I made my decision … the testosterone that was flowing from him was almost tangible, it took over the rational part of my brain and left me with all my animal instincts.

I said that I wanted to have him ... he wasn’t satisfied with only that, of course. I then said that I was going to be his disciple, slave and property from now on. He smiled his most charming smile and said that he knew that I would choose the right path but that before he continued, something needed to change. He started then to trace some patterns with his finger where my cross tattoo was. My skin started to burn, I gritted my teeth trying to endure it but the pain became so violent that I started screaming, feeling as if he was cutting and burning his way right down to my heart. When he finished, he admired his artwork and said that now I was his. With that he grabbed me by the hair and pushed his long, hard cock in my mouth. Since I had never took a cock in my mouth, I started retching, my gag reflex protesting at the intrusion. Fortunately, it was only dry retching since my stomach was completely empty. I tried to suck but it was almost impossible since my mouth had gone bone-dry. He moved away and ordered me to open my mouth. He then started spitting in it until I was lubricated enough to take his cock again. I quickly started to get hang of it and enjoyed the pleasure of sucking his cock!

He then jumped down from the altar, came behind me and pulled me by the hair until my head was over the edge of the altar. In that position, he continued fucking my mouth harder than before. He continued pushing and pushing, until his cock was all the way in my throat. I was literally gagging and couldn’t breathe. I started panicking, trying to move my head in some ways but I couldn’t … my head was in his strong grip and my body would not respond to my brain. When I felt as if I was going to pass out, he pulled out and let me breathe for few seconds before resuming his pumping. I started getting used to the brutal rhythm and actually enjoyed having his cock in my mouth, even all the way to my throat. I was so completely lost with keeping up with his pumping and enjoying the fuck, that I didn’t notice that someone was actually sucking me off.

The man/demon was really good at it, because every time I was almost ready to cum he would stop until the urge passed and then resumed it again. He tortured me in this way for more than 10 minutes, until Lucifer was actually ready to cum. He tilted my head on the side so that I would not choke, commanded “Drink, this is my wine” and hot cum started exploding from his cock. Even though he was holding my head, it was really hard not to choke; but I managed not to waste a single drop of his precious cum. As soon as his cum hit my throat I also started ejaculating in the demon’s mouth. He drank it just as hungrily.

When Lucifer was done, he moved slightly away and invited the other demons to fuck my throat. My head was still dangling off the edge of the altar and I was getting dizzy. I tried to move so that my head would rest on the altar again but a pair of hands grabbed my hair, pulled me back and fucked my mouth even more brutally than Lucifer! I don’t know what was happening but the brutality turned me on. It seemed to awake the most primal, animal lust in me and my cock got almost immediately fully erect again. My cock responded to his brutal thrusts with ever increasing amounts of pre-cum. When his cum hit my throat, I also reached an orgasm without touching myself.

When he was done, the next demon took his place. I was now so relaxed and horny, that I started to have so much pleasure to have their thick cocks in my mouth. My sucking got so intense that I made the remaining three demons cum in just few minutes. Each time one of them came, I came also as if my orgasming was synchronized with theirs. When I had finally the belly full of their delicious cum, my whole body was also covered with cum. I couldn’t believe my balls could produce so much cum! I was completely exhausted, totally drained. I wanted to sit down, clean up and catch my breath. But Lucifer was running his finger through my cum-covered body, saying that he was not done yet, that none of his disciples could not be a virgin, like I was!

He then jumped on the altar, spread my legs and fixed me with his emerald flames while his hard cock pressed at my hole. He asked me if I was ready to lose my virginity for Satan. In that moment, all became clear in my head...there was nothing else in the world that I wanted more than to be entered by his cock and finally become his. As an answer to his question, I pushed my hole towards his cock, wanting him to enter me. His face broke into the most beautiful, lustful smile that I had ever seen. He then asked a demon to give him the container with the holy oil, spread a generous amount on his cock and on my hole and then, without warning, he entered me fully. I was not ready to ripping pain that I felt in my ass and I gasped loudly, to the hilarity of everybody in the room. He laid on top on me while his hips pumped wildly my ass, his face just few inches from mine. His flaming eyes and his beautiful face made me forget all about the pain and I started enjoying the pounding. He started kissing me, his tongue invading my mouth while the sweat from our bodies mixed together in an inebriating smell!

I never felt such desire and lust as in that moment! His cock inside of me was fulfilling every desire I ever had! When he broke the kiss, he stared long at my face while the sweat from his face was falling like rain all over my face and hair. Once I started to find the rhythm of pumping and pushing, my cock started to grow hard again and the smile on his face got even bigger. He said that I was finally his and with that, he arched his back and I felt his body spasms in an orgasm that filled my hole with hot cum.

It was a weird sensation, cum shouldn’t have felt warm inside my body but that’s what I felt! The warmth started spreading from my hole, to my balls, to my dick and made me reach an orgasm without even touching myself. The cum flew from my cock all the way to my face and, just like it was in the dream I had, it kept coming out like never before. I had now cum all over my body, face, hair and beard! The warmth from his cum was getting warmer and warmer as it spread through all my body. When the warmth reached my chest and my heart, it felt like I had liquid fire running inside my body and for a moment I thought I was having a heart attack. I clenched my chest with my hands, gasping for breath, the pain was so intense that I started contorting on the altar. For a moment I was sure that I was going to die.

But then the pain subsided and I felt as if I was reborn; a feeling of exhilaration, lust and well-being spread from my brain through all my body. My “eyes” were now open and I could see a world of possibilities opening up for me. I had lost so much time “saving” myself for a god that has done nothing else for me than preventing me to reach my full potential! A smile started to spread on my lips while the four men/demons came closer to my body and started to lick all the cum from it. When they were done I raised my head and looked into Father Robert/Lucifer eyes and … I woke up in my bed.

Was it all just a dream? My body didn’t feel like it was a dream but my mind was protesting, saying that it was just impossible! I jumped out of bed, turned on the lights and stood in front of a mirror. On my chest, on the left I could see that the cross I had tattooed was replaced by an inverted pentagram surrounded by what looked like ancient runes. It was real what happened, I didn’t just dream it! As I ran my fingers through the pentagram and symbols, I saw that the reflection staring back at me in the mirror was Lucifer’s. He was smiling his wicked smile and my body started orgasming on its own will. The words “Hail Satan!” escaped my lips. I had become his property!