The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prism

Three years were a lot of time to form a habit. As Miyu walked up to the door of the lab, the Japanese scientist had a lot on her mind. That the coffee might still be a bit too hot to drink. Or that hopefully for once she wouldn’t catch anyone making out at work. It was all so very mundane that the idea of having someone play a silly prank on whoever would enter the lab didn’t even occur to the young woman when she pushed the door open, too focused on not dropping her cup to keep her guard up. A mistake, as it turned out. All that her eyes managed to capture were Doreen, proudly displaying her voluptuous chest. A vaguely familiar ragdoll slumped on a chair facing away from her. And Terrence, his lab coat looking tousled as if he had spend yet another night at his desk, elatedly waving a remote control. What Miyu didn’t see in time to dogde was the small box that someone had aimed at the door with the help of a flexible robot arm. Until suddenly at the press of a button something crystalline inside the box flared up, wiping the strange scene in front of her with pulsing rays of colour.

“Right on time, what did I say?” Terrence laughed. “Ditz, now you owe me another blowjob.” The unusually frivolous blonde pouted for a second over what seemed to have been a lost bet. But her voice was all sultry desire as she giggled: “Yes Master!” The young woman wanted to ask what the hell was going on here. But as the dazzling vision before her kept on fascinating her, words suddenly seemed to grow harder and clunkier. Finally she just let her jaw relax, whatever sentence she had strung together amounting only to a mellow sigh.

“Isn’t it marvelous?” Terrence sounded excited like a young boy during his first visit at the fair. “Just look at all those colours! I didn’t even know light had that many of them.” Miyu tried to follow the excitedly gushing guy’s train of thought, but somehow it just wouldn’t work. Not with that glittering orb of wonder right in front of her. Every breath she took caused the light to be broken in completely new patterns. Red and blue and green and pink and silver all cascaded through her brain and turned every word he said into sparkling nonsense. He either didn’t notice or did not particularly mind her lack of attention though. Instead he effortlessly filled her share of the silence with ever more patter. “I have no idea who would just toss out a neat little trinket like this one. But there it was, all mine for the taking. Things without owners should be picked up and put to good use, wouldn’t you agree?” Her head bobbed up and down, even though Miyu had no idea if that was her own doing or if someone—him? Maybe Doreen? Or was Ingrid here already?—moved it with the pressure of dainty fingers entangled in her hair. It was hard to tell if he might stand behind her right now when his voice seemed to reverberate in her head from everywhere at once. For a dizzying moment it made her think he was inside her head, speaking through her nerves and cells directly to the very center of her being. But before that notion could ever reach the level of conscious thought another burst of glittering lights from the orb bathed her mind in distracting comfort. She heard a voice moan from somewhere close. But even that seemed less important somehow than to keep on staring into the rapture of colourful light in front of her.

“She looks, like, so hot and drippy, Master. I wanna taste her!” The oddly high-pitched, mewling voice sounded familiar to Miyu. Although she couldn’t place it. That would have required thinking about anything that wasn’t dancing lights or shiny jewels. A surprisingly hard endeavour, as it turned out, especially when she felt this close to finally spotting the true shape of whatever it was that fascinated her so.

“Patience, you silly thing. Can’t you see she loves looking at the lights?” “Of course she does, Master. Everyone loves the lights!” “That’s true of course. Why don’t you look at them a bit more, too? Granted, I think there’ll be even less of your brain left afterwards, but that should be fine, right?” “Yes… Less brain left… perfectly fine…” The bubbly girlish voice trailed off into a vacant slur that Miyu felt oddly at ease with. It sounded so much like the thick, slow molasses her own mind turned into as she tried to understand the mystery of this beautiful sight. It didn’t seem like he minded her fascination with it too much. Didn’t he himself say it was true that everyone loved the lights? She felt her lips twitch into a smile. It was true. She loved looking at the lights. In a way, accepting that made it easier. It was only natural to be this irrationally fascinated by something you loved. Sure, she had never been the romantic type, but she’d seen enough people turn into babbling fools over a crush to accept it. That was what happened to her. She saw the orb, fell in love, and her brain got reduced only to the simple need to stare and admire her crush. Even if in this case that crush might be the glittering, magical lights.

“You have to forgive Doreen here for her impatience. See, she was one of the first to find the prism, along with her boyfriend. I’d call him by his name but the poor fellow underestimated the prism and slipped up. At this point he doesn’t even know what a name is, let alone if he has one. We just call him Dildo now because it is what he first responded to?” Miyu tried to follow Terrence’s words. She really did. But it was just so hard listening when she was so in love with the way the lights danced through her head, each ray conjuring up the feeling of a thick, lubed dildo slipping inside her. If he told her that instead of science this was just tiny fairies weaving a spell around her brain she’d believed him. She’d believe anything he told her if it sounded this fucking captivating. Whenever the arm which held the orb swayed or shivered it felt like a lover’s ministrations showered her whole body with affection. “Though I guess it is to be expected if he goes and calls the prism a ‘brain breaking bauble’. Must have thought he was pretty smart to say that when he noticed Doreen look at it. He always for some reason got too hung up on that whole bimbo aesthetic. Well, of course if you look at the girl now, you have to admit his plan sort of worked. Doreen also lost track of her name along the way, but unlike our dear masturbating Dildo over there she at least remembered she had one. Even the first letter of it, too! Though the longer she looked at the lights the hornier she became until she was too horny to think. Finally, when I asked about her name she just looked down at the first thing she knew starts with ‘D’. Not that I mind nice horny people latching on to my Dick, but when she wanted to claim that as her name that was getting weird. I hope you’ll forgive the bad pun, but I pointed her to her big tits instead. So she’s Ditz now.”

Somewhere behind—or within?—Miyu that sugar-sweet voice chimed up again: “I’m a horny ditz… with big sexy tits… ” “Of course you are, dear. And what does a good ditz do?” “Obey…” Even while slurring each word as if sound itself turned into thick stretchy goo, Miyu heard the wave of happiness in the voice. What it was that made the voice so happy unfortunately went right over her head, but in the end it didn’t matter. Terrence would probably explain it to her again if it was important. God, she loved staring into the lights while he talked. There was something reassuring about a smart person so cheerfully speaking to her while she admired the thing she loved. By herself she’d probably be too scatterbrained to think of how to show her most attractive sides to the shiny crystalline facets before her eyes. But with Terrence’ voice in her ears, somehow it all seemed fine. He didn’t have such an exhilarating crush on the lights—which seemed sad, because everyone loved the lights, didn’t they?—but that meant he was level-headed enough to tell her what to do. She could just focus on being sexy for the lights. As soon as his voice stopped fucking her brain like a hot, perfect dildo. No, wait, wouldn’t getting fucked like that only make her look hotter? Another moan floated through the air as she imagined his words turning into a shiny, sparkling, magical dildo and fucking all of her holes. Even her brain, slipping right in there to stir it up and turn it into yet another glistening, wet cunt. Funny how whenever she thought about this his voice seemed to become as shiny as the orb. Was… was it doing something to her while she listened?

“Where was I? Oh, right!” She almost giggled over the question. He was so cute thinking that it mattered. She was far too distracted to notice. He could have switched talking about puppies for all she cared, it’s not like she would have noticed the difference. “Well, he seemed to think that the prism worked by directly draining someone’s brain until they were basically mindless, vacant sex slaves. And don’t get me wrong, that sounds fun. But he didn’t understand that the prism is a blank slate. It is whatever it is told to be. Much like whoever falls in love with its shimmering light. You understand that a lot better now after looking at it for so long, don’t you, Miyu?” Lights. Dancing colours on a blank empty canvas. Her mouth moved without her brain even noticing, mumbling something that may have been a yes. Of course it was a yes. It was all that existed in her mind as the soothing patter of his words in her ears pushed into the malleable ball of bliss that was in her head over and over again.

“Goodness, for poor Dildo over there to not notice that, even when he was a member of our research group… I guess he just thought with his dick. Ingrid did way better than him, and that’s despite being the only one of us who never had any help. It’s mostly thanks to her notes on the prism that I managed to understand it this fast. Though of course it was a rather abrupt end to her experiment when that cat turned on the lights before she could cover the prism up. I told you all it was a mistake to let pets in here. But what’s the point in crying about spilled milk, am I right? Poor girl got blasted with a far more intense light than you. If you already are this blank and malleable, can you imagine what state she is in now?” Miyu whimpered. Not over whatever he said so much as rather how it felt. There was something to the way he spoke that her befuddled head only pieced together now when he didn’t even bother hiding it anymore. The husky undertones managed to penetrate the foggy stupor in her head to touch something far more primal than conscious understanding. It set her sensitive tits on fire with lust and opened the floodgates for her desire to run down her legs. The colours danced and swirled together on the blank space where once her mind had been, painting a picture of a leggy giant blonde in a lab coat staring into the orb as it erupted in a blinding flash of light. No escape. No resistance. No inhibition or filter to draw a line between her and the glorious bands of sparkles that filled her until nothing else was in her head anymore. Nothing other than the light. “I found her later. Long after Dildo and Ditz here. So I hope you don’t mind that I am… well, still in the middle of something while explaining all this to you.” Her ears picked up everything and even without the intellect needed to express it her drooling cunt understood perfectly what the noise meant. The slapping sounds of flesh against flesh. The lascivious melody of a horny person’s ragged breath. Even without so much as a glance to the side her ears scanned the situation and picked up the many clues. And her needy holes pieced them together to the most exciting possibilities. He laughed as if fully aware of her depraved fantasy: “She’s hardly more than a doll now. An object, to be posed and used whichever way suits the occasion best.” Miyu whimpered involuntarily at the words. They flew right past her brain down into her dripping slit. Next to her a drugged voice, half giggle, half moan, recited: “Silly Ditz is hot and dum… makes her Master hard and cum…” Terrence sounded baffled as if it were unexpected, even as his recollection seemed to connect the dots: “Her boyfriend… oh, excuse me, I should really get his preferred name right: her Dildo really must have done a number on Doreen here. It should have been obvious sooner that there was probably conditioning around the word ‘object’ involved.” After a short moment of uninterrupted three-layered panting and mewling he sagely nodded to himself: “Looks like he anchored it to the context, hm? So if I call you three sexy empty fuckdolls now…” As if on cue that vacant voice somewhere next to her repeated the mantra. That same excited cheer returned in his words: “That’s it, hm? The conditioning is reinforced through pleasure!” For a moment he fell silent, his thoughts clearly more to himself than anyone else: “Although, faint, Ingrid showed something like a reaction to the words, too. Subconscious, probably. Almost instinctive. But she wouldn’t have had time to give herself suggestions. Did he mess with her afterwards? Brief exposure to the prism didn’t seem to affect her enough for lasting changes to her state.” Miyu didn’t understand one word, aside from ‘prism’. He was talking about the lights. And her, as well as the other girls. And what the lights did to her. Knowing this made her sopping wet. Every nerve in her body buzzed with pleasure as her knees buckled under her. Was it going to make her like… like D… like that thing next to her? Just wondering about that felt like it broke chunks out of her intellect, grinding them to glittering dust that coated her new reality. A blank, broken doll for him to turn into whatever he needed.

Why did all of those ideas involve herself happily thrusting herself onto his cock?

Somewhere in the back of her rapidly draining mind an echo welled up: “Silly ditz is hot and dum… makes her Master hard and cum…” Was that the whole secret? It felt odd, but then again, the lights told her so. Or… or had it been someone who watched the lights with her? Miyu didn’t remember. Oh, she tried to. It felt so divine when she tried so hard to reach a part of her mind that it shattered and disappeared. So how was she supposed to not try? But she failed and somehow failing felt even more rewarding in a way. Even like this though she would never fail at one thing: hearing the satisfaction in his voice as with a shudder and a deep breath he dumped is hot cum in that doll he used currently.

The next thing she realized was a hand on her head, gently, carefully stroking her silky black hair with measured strokes. It felt warm. Firm. Big. A hand that could do with her whatever it wanted. A grip that could be soothing or crushing. Her cunt gushed a little. A hand like Master’s. “Tsk, tsk, tsk,” Terrence mockingly chided her, “Don’t you think it is a bit silly to latch on to whatever those ears hear? Ahh, of course you don’t. You don’t think at all, do you, Miyu? Because all those smart girl thoughts are disappearing like shadows in the shimmering lights of the prism. But minds that don’t think are lost, craving for guidance. For control. A craving that can lead a pretty thing like you on a dangerous road if left to your own devices. Just imagine what would happen if I didn’t stop you? You’d probably happily babble along with whatever that pair of tits next to you loops over and over.” He nailed it, of course. Though she failed to see why that was a bad thing. After all, what that other girl said was true. Granted, as if on cue that voice interrupted it’s monotone mantra for a muffled yelp that sprawled into a content sigh before she felt something hot, wet and long wiggle against her puffy labia. “Conditioning,” he carried on so carefree that her brain hardly even registered absorbing his voice, “you really gotta love it. Hmm, now that I think about it, yes, you really do. Of course yours will look different from Ditz here. Her lover—I think you’ll be happy to hear he can still be that, in a certain way—went a bit too heavy on giving her a one-track mind. I could have attempted to clear some of that out, but really, I’m no expert on the topic. Yet, anyway.” Was that a grin in his voice? “We are a research group after all. Well, granted, our fields of expertise were all jumbled up. And of course Doreen out of all people had to be our psychologist. She would have been the one knowing how to recover from this best. A crying shame, but nothing we can do about it other than to experiment. ” Miyu quaked in her spot, at the same time riding out the high of a mind shattering orgasm even as every muscle in her body fought to remain orientated towards the light. His fingers slid down along the gentle curve of her cheek bones as if for a tender caress before moving to force her mouth open. Miyu didn’t honestly believe they had to work all that hard. Until this moment she hadn’t even noticed the steady trickle of drool that escaped her. There was little denying the sensation of having his fingers fill her wet mouth though. Not when he methodically pushed them in a tiny bit deeper and deeper still with each breath. Almost like running an experiment on her gag reflex. “Many experiments will be necessary. I mean, can you imagine if they didn’t understand the properties of this material and decided to make phone displays or computer screens out of the stuff?” Miyu wordlessly drooled around his fingers as her mind filled with the vision of hundreds and thousands of people in their offices, at clubs or in their beds, staring at iridescent screens that showered their malleable minds in the colours of the sparkling wonder before her. All of them being hot and vacant for someone smart enough to still explain the world to them. All of them flooded with the pleasure of slowly melting as that someone used their needy holes. Her body shook under the force of another orgasm. “Luckily our group comes with quite the sample size. And our two newcomers aren’t even here today. But I don’t think that’s going to be enough, in all honesty. This research is far bigger than any we’ve had to handle before. Frankly, with our current resources it would take years. Not to mention all our brightest minds are now brainwashed, empty-headed slaves.” Fuck, that word sounded like it was made for her. Miyu was dizzy from the lights. Her lips sealed around his fingers she sucked on them, happy there was something steadying her in the never ending onslaught of pleasure against her senses. He seemed to notice as his words were replaced by a chuckle for a moment. “Exactly like that. Sucking like a good brainwashed toy. You’ll be doing a lot of that from now on.”That had to be the first easy sentence her ears heard today. She growled in acceptance, doubling her efforts to take his fingers as deep down her throat as she could. To be rewarded with another chuckle. “All indirect exposure to commands and yet look at this result: You’ve certainly turned into a fine cocksleeve. There’s still another five minutes remaining in the schedule for this phase, but I think it is safe to say this concludes step one. Let me just reference Ingrid’s notes while I decide which you will become between either a sample or an assistant. We sure need both!” For an infinite minute she blankly kept sucking as the tongue of the brainwashed blonde psychologist worked below her to tease her cunt up to another trembling orgasm. It was only when her eyes opened after the bliss mellowed out that it dawned on her that something had changed. His broad back covered the prism! The almost imperceptible humming from the illumination had not ceased. Probably he had not even realized that while turning to look at the notes his position blocked off the lights and prevented them from reaching her. Scraping together a single thought took her ten good, languid sucks. Ten more before that thought was anything other than “Must make Master hard and cum”. But she could do it! If he blocked the lights, then finally he’d understand their charm. She’d have all the time in the word. As soon as she’d cum… Cum… Cum! Ditz… No, she corrected herself, Doreen underneath her whimpered in mindless lust as well, screaming the joy of her own climax directly into Miyu’s drenched cunt.

“Sounds like you’re having fun there.” The sound of his jovial approval should have chilled her to the core. How did the lights not capture his mind at all?! Instead however hearing his voice stirred up a swarm of butterflies in her stomach as she greedily tried to keep his fingers in her mouth despite him pulling them out. “It was wonderful seeing how many mesmerizing colours light has, wasn’t it? Ingrid wrote about that in her notes too. How all tests indicated that this prism revealed colours we believed to be non-existent in nature. Y’know, even if the side effects include heightened suggestibility and obedience to even the most amateurish brainwashing, it’s almost sad that my eyes can’t perceive them anyway.” The moment his fingers slid out of her mouth with a loud smacking noise, she tried to form words. Tried to tell him how wrong this all was. Plead for him to let her go. Or anything that sounded like proper human noises, for starters. Instead all that her lips produced was: “Please… More!”

The most terrifying thing was how honest the words were.

“Don’t worry, my lovely sample,” he smiled warmly in the same tone her doctor always used right before the shot, “there will be plenty more. I just had to reduce the amount of security filters a bit.” With a gentle pat on the head he moved aside, removing the obstacle between Miyu and the prism. And the world lit up.

* * *