The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prison Bitches

by J. F. Gargiulo

When Kimberly woke up, she stretched her arms and legs. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She yawned and sat up.

And promptly hit her head on the ceiling.

“Ow!” she cried, rubbing her forehead where it hurt.

Kimberly immediately lied back down. She checked her hand: no blood, thank God. She rolled on her side and took a look at her surroundings.

She was on the top bunk of a bunkbed … in a prison cell …

“What the hell?”

And naked.

“Oh, my God!” Where are my pajamas?”

At the foot of the bed was a ladder, which she climbed down. The bed was in a corner opposite the cell bars, which had no door … Next to the bed was a barred window, which looked out onto a large grass field and a bright blue sky from a few stories high. The only other things in the cell were a toilet, a sink, a bar of soap, and a roll of toilet paper. Three of the four walls were made of reddish bricks.

“What the fuck is going on?” Kimberly asked herself, breathing heavily, her eyes wide with fear.

* * *

Sleep. An altered state of consciousness that naturally happens to us every night.

But there’s nothing natural about the predicament of Kimberly, a young woman who woke up to find herself a prisoner in …

Well, your guess is as good as mine, or that of her cellmates, whom we’ll soon meet. Why and how they got behind bars is a mystery that will confound and titillate them.

That’s because their states of consciousness will become altered in unimaginable ways—ways that could only make sense or happen in …

The Erogenous Zone …

* * *

After climbing down, Kimberly noticed that the bed had three layers, and the remaining two were full.

In the middle bunk, sleeping on her side, was Laverne, a skinny Asian woman with straight black hair and a flat chest. She slept peacefully. In the bottom bunk slept Lois, who snored with her mouth open. Her skin was milky, just like Kimberly’s, but her body had a nice thickness to it.

But unlike Laverne, Kimberly wanted nothing to do with Lois. She climbed the ladder and lightly nudged her naked friend.

“Hey, Laverne!” Kimberly said quietly. “Wake up!”

Laverne turned onto her back. Her eyes fluttered open and she gasped.

“Huh—what?” she asked in a daze.

“Shh!” Kimberly said.

“Kimberly? What are you—?”

Then Laverne realized her nakedness. She opened her mouth to scream—

“Quiet!” Kimberly said. “C’mon, get down.”

So once the two friends were on the floor, Laverne said, “Hey, it’s Lois!”

“I know—and not so loud,” Kimberly said. “Let her sleep.”

Laverne rubbed her eyes and yawned. “Really? You two still aren’t speaking?”

“Not after what she did,” Kimberly said, folding her arms across her chest. “Now, what’s going on?”

“I don’t know. After work, I caught dinner and a movie with my boyfriend, then I came home and went to bed.” Laverne shrugged.

Kimberly nodded. “Me and the family came home from a school function. Then I put the kids to bed, the two of us went to sleep, and then this.”

“Maybe Lois knows something,” Laverne suggested.

“I doubt it.”

“It’s worth a try. We have to wake her up.”

Laverne knelt beside Lois and shook her gently. “Hey, Lois, wake up. It’s me, Laverne … C’mon, Lois!”

Nothing.

Laverne tickled Lois’s naked stomach and meaty bare soles … The sleeping woman’s snoring lost its regular rhythm … Laverne unconsciously licked her lips and breathed heavily, while Kimberly unwittingly stroked her clit.

The young woman’s snoring then turned into snorting laughter. She smiled and batted at the air, then she woke up with a start. Laverne backed away as Lois carefully sat on the edge of her bed. She yawned and stretched.

“Finally!” Laverne said. “You’re a really deep sleeper …”

“Yeah, I … Wait.” Lois rubbed her eyes and looked around. “Laverne? Kimberly?” She looked down at her naked body and covered her titties and vagina with her hands. “Oh, my God! Why am I naked? Why are you two naked?” Lois stood up and looked around. “Where … Why are we in prison?”

“That’s what we’re trying to find out,” Kimberly said. “And there’s no reason to be all modest … What did you do before you went to sleep last night?”

Lois thought. “I spent the night at my fiancé’s. We had dinner, watched TV … Then we went to bed. How could this have happened?”

“I wish I knew …” Kimberly muttered as she walked up to the bars. Shaking them, she shouted, “Help! Someone let us out of here! We don’t belong in here!”

As the bars shook, so did Kimberly’s body, especially her tight, round, pale ass … Laverne and Lois stared transfixed at those two sweet buns, rubbing their tits, biting down on their lower lips, and breathing heavily …

They stopped once Kimberly turned around. She leaned against the bars and slid down till she sat on the floor, her legs spread out in front of her. Tears welled up in her eyes.

“It’s going to be all right, Kimberly,” Lois said. “We’ll get out of here.”

Kimberly didn’t answer.

Laverne snapped her fingers and said, “Hey, maybe someone’s outside.”

She rushed to the window and shouted for help, her voice echoing. Kimberly and Lois watched her … standing on her tiptoes, her black hair tied back in a ponytail …

How deliciously feminine … They couldn’t help but stare with their mouths hung open … sighing … spittle dropping to the floor …

Laverne turned around, and the other two women snapped out of their private reverie.

“Nothing,” Laverne said. “What do we do now?”

They were silent for a few seconds before Lois asked, “Is there any food or water?”

They looked around. Kimberly turned on the sink faucet and water came out. She tasted it, but spat it out. Shutting it off, she said with disgust, “Ugh! What an aftertaste!”

“We’re going to starve, aren’t we?” Lois asked out loud in general.

“Don’t be so dramatic,” Kimberly said. “There’s got to be a way out …”

“Girls?” Laverne asked. “I hate to say it, but … there’s always … our milk …”

Kimberly and Lois looked at her as if she had two heads.

“I’m not drinking my own milk!” Kimberly protested.

“Okay, but what if we feed each other—I mean, till we find some food …”

Just the thought of doing so made their mouths water and eyes glaze over … The three women started breathing heavily and swaying as they stood or sat in place …

Laverne looked down at her flat chest. She massaged her small tits and rubbed her nipples till they were hard. “Mm … Feels so good …”

“So good …” Kimberly and Lois said in unison, before licking their lips.

“You sluts want a taste, hmm?” Laverne purred. She got on her knees. “Bitches want a taste of Laverne’s sweet titties, hmm? Let Laverne care for her cunts, Laverne loves them so much …”

The white women nodded.

“Then what are you waiting for, you stupid shits? Come and get it.”

Kimberly and Lois got on their hands and knees and crawled to Laverne, their mouths agape, their brains enveloped in a haze … They whimpered like pups, so desperate for their lips to touch their mistress’s smooth body …

Laverne massaged her tits some more and squeezed. Milk seeped from her brown nipples, slowly dripping down the sides of her breasts …

Her two white slaves immediately lapped up her tit-juice. Their pink lips formed large O’s and fit so perfectly onto her breasts. Their eyes closed as they sucked in the life-giving liquid, which squirted into their mouths and down their throats as white strands of silk.

Laverne’s eyes rolled back, and her eyelids fluttered as she smiled. Never had she felt so content … so important … so powerful

“Ow!” Laverne cried as she snapped out of her reverie.

The Asian woman shot daggers at Kimberly, whose eyes were wide with fear. Laverne swatted her slave’s nose.

Laverne yelled, “No! No bite the titty! Only suck! Bad girl! Bad Kimberly! Now suck!”

Kimberly obeyed, tears streaming down her red cheeks. Laverne stroked Lois’s hair.

“Lois good girl! Lois so hungry for titty-milk!” Laverne cooed. “Lois better than Kimberly! Laverne loves Lois more!”

When the slaves were finished with their meals, Laverne stood up. Kimberly and Lois started getting to their feet, but Laverne forced them down to the floor.

“No! Laverne says if you can stand or not!” she shouted. “Laverne says on all fours!” Her eyes met Kimberly’s, and she pointed to one of the corners of the cell wall. “Kimberly! Crawl there now and face it!”

Kimberly couldn’t bear to look at her angry owner, so she did as she was ordered, crawling toward the corner. Kimberly rested on her knees, her open palms and the tops of her bare feet resting on the floor.

“Serves you right for biting Laverne!” the dom shouted at Kimberly. She turned her attention to her good slave and snapped her fingers. “Lois! On your bed! Laverne must feed!”

So Lois obeyed, lying flat on her back. Laverne lied on top of her, massaging the thick woman’s round tits and sucking the good milk from them. After Laverne had her fill, she held some milk in her mouth, pried Lois’s mouth open, and dispensed her gift to her obedient pet.

Lois drank, licked her lips, and smiled. Laverne lightly kissed Lois’s lips, and the white prison bitch shuddered. They wrapped their arms around each other and made out loudly, their tongues entwined and lips smacking …

In her corner, Kimberly continued to do her mistress’s bidding, not daring to look back and incur Laverne’s wrath …

But the sounds … the moaning and shaking bed … did get her horny …

And Mistress didn’t tell her that she couldn’t cum to the sounds of her love-making …

So Kimberly rubbed her clit and squirted her lady-juice in the corner. Then she licked her wet, sticky fingers and washed her face with them … and then felt sleepy. She forced herself to stay awake, but soon collapsed to the floor.

Laverne was too busy getting Lois to climax with her tongue to notice. Once the pale bitch gushed her cum into Laverne’s face, her energy was immediately spent, and she fell asleep, snoring loudly. Laverne then staggered to the sink to wash her face, but her legs gave way, and she fell to the floor, lost in slumber.

* * *

Kimberly woke up again. She staggered to her feet, then leaned against the brick wall … She walked over to the window: It was light out. She frowned.

Was it the same day, the next day, or some other day? She wasn’t sure … She shook her head.

“I’ve had enough of this,” she said to herself.

Kimberly found Laverne lying on the floor, asleep. She shook her friend awake.

“Huh, what?” Laverne asked, sitting up. “What happened?”

“We fell asleep again,” Kimberly said.

“Wonderful.” Laverne stood up and walked over to a peacefully snoring Lois. “Let’s get her up again.”

Kimberly’s eye twitched. The milky-skinned woman clenched her fists and stamped her foot, her eyes wide with rage …

She grabbed Laverne’s arms and held her tightly, sneering in the Asian woman’s face. Laverne tried to break free, but Kimberly’s grip was strong.

“How could you, Laverne?” Kimberly asked. “You’re my friend! Not Lois’s! How could you betray Kimberly like that?”

“What are you talking about?” Laverne asked.

Kimberly was about to answer, but … she couldn’t … She frowned: What was she talking about? She was so confused …

“Kimberly … Kimberly doesn’t know, but in Kimberly’s heart Kimberly knows you betrayed Kimberly!”

“Let me go!” Laverne said, breaking free.

The two women looked at each other.

“You’re both my friends!” Laverne said. “What is with you two?”

“Oh, she knows what she did …” Kimberly licked her lips. The haziness clouded her mind again, and her eyes glazed over. “Don’t you dare tell Kimberly you’re taking her side …”

Laverne blinked back tears. “I … I’m not taking anyone’s side …” she said innocently. She looked at the ground, clasped her hands behind her back, and rubbed a calf muscle with the top of a foot. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Kimberly, but the last thing that I want to do is get you or Lois mad at me …”

“Then you’re a fucking failure, you piece of shit!” Kimberly raged.

Kimberly ran over to Laverne and grabbed her by the hair, which made Laverne yelp.

“Let me go, Kimberly! Please! Ow! You’re hurting me!” Laverne cried.

Kimberly pinned Laverne to the floor and smacked her cheeks.

“No, that’s Kimberly hurting you!” Kimberly said.

She pinched Laverne all over her body and twisted her prey’s nipples. Then Kimberly tickled Laverne, and the cute Asian woman laughed and writhed on the ground. Kimberly used one hand to tickle Laverne’s flat stomach, while with the other she attacked her armpits.

“You like that, huh, bitch?” Kimberly asked. “No one goes behind Kimberly’s back without getting punished!”

Through her laughter, Laverne pleaded for her tormentor to stop … She tried to grab at Kimberly, but the dom swatted the sub’s hands aside.

The laughter was actually enough to wake up Lois, who was so taken in by the sight of Kimberly’s dominance over Laverne that she touched herself …

“Lois!” Laverne shrieked, upon hearing the chubby woman’s moans. “Help me, please!”

“Kimberly knew it!” Kimberly shrieked. “Kimberly knew you were in league with Kimberly’s enemy! You’ll pay, Laverne—so hard …”

As Lois’s mind became hazy and her eyes glassy, she ripped the sheet off her bed and tied it around her neck. Then she stood before her cellmates and struck a dramatic pose.

“No, she won’t, foul fiend!” Lois proclaimed, pointing a finger in the air for effect. “For it is I, Lois the Mighty, here to save the day!”

“Hooray!” Laverne cried. “I’m saved!”

“Never!” Kimberly said. “You’ll never defeat Kimberly, Lois the Mighty! Kimberly will not allow it!”

Kimberly let go of Laverne and pounced on Lois. The two enemies fell and struggled on the floor, rolling about the cell.

Then Kimberly bit Lois’s neck, and the thick bitch cried.

“Egad! The vampire’s bite!” Lois cried. “My one weakness …”

Kimberly got to her feet and hissed, “Yes, Lois, and now you are Kimberly’s zombie slave!”

Lois clutched her head and convulsed on the floor.

“Fight it, Lois the Mighty, fight it!” Laverne said, touching herself till she cummed.

Laverne may have been in danger, but she wasn’t going to pass up the chance at pleasuring herself to someone’s pain …

Then Lois the Mighty stopped and lied perfectly still on the floor. She sat up straight, glassy eyes unblinking, and stretched out her arms in front of her.

“Must obey Kimberly …” she intoned. “Must enslave Laverne …”

“Oh, no!” Laverne wailed. “Lois the Mighty is under a hypnotic spell. Whoever will save me now?”

Kimberly cackled her head off. “Yes! Excellent! Lois, take the sheets and tie Laverne’s legs to the bars.”

“Yes, Mistress Kimberly …” Lois the Slave intoned. “I hear and I obey …”

“Oh …” Laverne said, before fainting.

Sheets in hand, Lois the Slave then dragged the damsel to the bars. Lois the Slave tied Laverne so that the prey’s bare soles faced the ceiling. Then, with ripped pieces of sheeting, the Asian woman’s two big toes were tied together, as well as her wrists, which were held in place above her torso.

Kimberly then commanded Lois to get in the same position as Laverne, and was tied up in the same way. Lois the Slave, of course, obeyed her mistress …

The dominant Kimberly pinched Laverne’s nose closed, and the captured woman struggled to breathe—then snapped awake.

“Ugh, what happened?” Then she realized her predicament. “What? Oh, no! Lois the Mighty, where are you? Please help me!”

“I cannot,” she replied. “I have been captured, too, by Kimberly, whom I must obey.”

“Oh, no!”

“Oh, yes!” Kimberly said. “Now Kimberly shall have Kimberly’s revenge!”

Standing in between her prisoners, Kimberly ran her fingers all other their bare soles. Laverne and Lois writhed and laughed, their bare feet scrunching and toes wiggling wildly.

“Stop! Please, stop!” Laverne pleaded, before devolving into a fit of laughter.

“Never!” Kimberly cackled.

She dug in between each toe, forcing her captives to gasp for each precious breath. Then, the Dominant One worshipped each foot with reverence, licking each sole and sucking each toe …

Lois the Slave then suddenly came back to her senses. “Egad! What vile behavior is this? You fiend! Curse you!”

“Oh! Oh, it’s so wet and ticklish!” Laverne screeched. “Isn’t there are hope left in the world?”

“None!” Kimberly snapped. “And now for the final part of Kimberly’s master plan!”

And Laverne and Lois then understood the definition of pain, which was one word: falaka.

Kimberly slapped their feet with her bare hands for a minute straight, turning their soles red. Then she broke off two rungs from the ladder and wrapped them each in pieces of bedsheet. Kimberly first tapped their soles with the rungs, but then quickened her rhythm, causing her captives to scream as their soles turned purple. Kimberly’s pale face twisted into a devilish smile as she got off at their wails of pain.

“Oh! Oh!” Laverne screamed, rivers of tears flowing from her eyes. “I won’t be able to walk again! Yes! I’m so sorry I betrayed you, Kimberly! Hurt me! Hurt me, please!”

The smacking and whacking of each bare sole was so hypnotic, and Kimberly loved being in the zone …

“Ow! You fiend! Ow!” Lois the Mighty cried, her face grimacing in pain. “I surrender! I am defeated! I am sorry for hurting you!”

Kimberly gasped at the words. She won! She defeated her enemy!

Then slowly … slowly … Kimberly’s arms got tired, and the pain inflicted upon her prison bitches soon ended.

Kimberly dropped the metal rods on the floor and fell to her knees before Lois’s head. She stroked her captive’s hair and whimpered.

“Oh … Oh, Lois,” Kimberly purred. “Thank you … That’s all I ever wanted … If I ever wronged you for anything, I’m sorry, too.”

“It’s all right, Kimberly,” Lois said. “I forgive you.”

Their tongues danced before Kimberly turned to Laverne and stroked her hair.

“I’m so sorry for hurting you, Laverne, and thinking that you’d betray our friendship,” Kimberly said. “I’m sorry I hurt you.”

“It’s okay, Kimberly,” Laverne said. “If I ever hurt you …”

“No, you never did, but I accept,” Kimberly said.

All three women bawled. Exhausted from their torture, Lois the Mighty and Laverne cried themselves to sleep, falling into a deep slumber …

Kimberly breathed heavily and felt woozy. She staggered to stand up, using the bars to prop herself up. Her eyelids … were so heavy …

She fought to keep her head up, and she smiled.

“We’re all winners today,” she said.

And she slumped to the floor, fast asleep.

* * *

Kimberly’s eyes opened and she stood up. Yawning, she walked to the window and looked out: night. She was so groggy that she almost tripped over her feet a couple of times. How long was she asleep?

Then she became fully awake when she saw Laverne and Lois tied to the prison bars.

She frowned. How’d they get like that?

Kimberly untied Laverne, who rolled on her side with her mouth open. A small strand of drool seeped from her mouth. Transfixed, Kimberly wiped Laverne’s mouth with her finger, which she licked.

Ever so carefully, Kimberly kissed and licked Laverne’s cheek. So soft … so smooth …

Laverne stirred, and Kimberly backed away. She snorted, turned, and fluttered her eyes open.

She slowly sat up and looked at Kimberly. “What’s going on?”

“I don’t know, but it’s nighttime.”

Laverne looked at the window and nodded. “Oh. How long have we been here?”

“I don’t know—”

“Oh, my God!” Laverne cried. “Lois!”

She scrambled to her feet and stood dumbfounded at Lois’s predicament.

“What the hell happened?”

“I don’t know,” Kimberly said. “I found you like that, too.”

“What? … Never mind—help me untie her.”

And Kimberly did, freeing Lois’s ankles and toes while Laverne undid the rope around her wrists and legs. All the while, Lois snored.

“If there’s one thing I hate about her, it’s her snoring,” Kimberly said.

“Really?” Laverne asked. “That’s it?”

Kimberly thought about it … “Yeah, she’s one of my closest friends. Why would I hate her?”

Laverne was about to answer, but then … She shook her head. “I don’t know … Why would I even think that?”

“Beats me. C’mon, let’s wake her up.”

Laverne shook her and lightly patted her cheeks. Kimberly bit the chunky woman’s feet. Lois snorted and snapped awake. She sat up, yawned, and rubbed her eyes.

“Hey, girls … What’s going on?”

“Nothing,” Laverne said. “We just woke up, too.”

“Oh, okay …” Lois stood and stretched, arching her back and straightening her arms over her head.

Kimberly and Laverne stared at her, their heads cocked, wishing that she’d never stop.

Lois noticed and smiled demurely at her friends. “What?”

“Nothing,” Laverne said, before devolving into a fit of giggles.

“Kimberly?”

She licked her lips. “I’ve never been with a thick woman before …”

Their bodies relaxed as a haze once again enveloped their brains, and their eyes became glassed over …

“Mm, well, then,” Lois said, smiling. She sashayed toward Kimberly and twirled her friend’s hair with a finger. “Today’s your lucky day.” She leaned in and whispered into Kimberly’s ear, “Because Mommy Lois is hungry for some skinny white ass.”

Kimberly shuddered in delight. Then Mommy Lois sashayed to Laverne, who stared wide-eyed at this pleasantly-plump goddess. Mommy Lois raked her fingers through Laverne’s straight black hair.

“But Mommy Lois also wants a bite of some Asian pussy,” she said, smiling. “Can you please Mommy Lois, sweet Laverne?”

Laverne blushed and curtsied. “I shall try my best, Mommy Lois.”

Mommy Lois clapped. “Yay! How wonderful! I get to enslave my two best-est friends!”

She skipped to her bed and sat on it, then tapped her thighs in turn. “Kimberly! Laverne! Come here, girls! Time to please Mommy Lois!”

Kimberly and Laverne got on their hands and knees and crawled to their thick owner, their tongues lolling and mouths frothing with saliva. When they reached their destination, they knelt before Mommy Lois, who lightly stroked their hair and faces.

She kissed their foreheads. “Very good, you good girls! Now, keep those lip-holes closed.”

Mommy Lois ran her index fingers around their mouths ever so slowly. “You two are so beautiful!” Then she did the same over their actual lips, parting them slightly. “Excellent! Now, no talking …” Mommy Lois slowly burrowed those fingers into their mouths. “Suck, my pets, suck for Mommy Lois.”

And they obeyed their mother. Kimberly and Laverne sucked gently and licked her fingers. Mommy Lois took her fingers out and tapped the tips of their noses with them. She giggled and spread her arms wide open.

“Come to Mommy Lois, my Laverne, come to Mommy Lois,” the dom said.

Laverne crawled up to her owner and into her lap. Mommy Lois kissed Laverne’s forehead and hugged her tightly. Then, she fed Laverne some nice, refreshing mommy-milk.

“Now, Kimberly,” Mommy Lois said, “suck your thumb and watch quietly like a good girl.”

And Kimberly obeyed.

“Good girl!” Turning back to Laverne, Mommy Lois said, “Now, my flat-chested sweet, drink from Mommy Lois’s titty-juice and look into her eyes while she sings her lullaby.”

And Laverne obeyed her mommy, as good girls should.

Mommy Lois kissed her property’s forehead again, rocked her back and forth, and sang slowly and softly:

Mommy Lois loves you so much!
You must please her with a touch!
Lick her soles and suck her toes
just like a couple of good little hoes!
Now time for bed and always obey
’cause I own you in ev’ry way!

And Laverne found it so hard to keep her eyes open. She removed her lips from Mommy Lois’s big tit, and she was repositioned so that Mommy Lois could burp her properly. Mommy Lois patted Laverne’s back hard and rhythmically till the slave burped loudly.

“Good girl!” Mommy Lois said. “Good Laverne!”

Mommy Lois then laid Laverne next to her on the bed and said, “Mommy Lois loves you!” She turned to Kimberly and opened her arms. “Come here, my pale sweet!”

Kimberly took her thumb out of her mouth and crawled to her mommy. Mommy Lois brought Kimberly onto her lap and fed the slave from her other tit. Mommy Lois slowly rocked Kimberly back and forth … back and forth … back and forth …

But Kimberly didn’t feel the least bit tired. She continued to suck tit and drink milk. Then she removed her lips from Mommy Lois’s titty and licked her nipple. She kissed Mommy Lois’s cheek and got in position to be burped all by herself.

Mommy Lois patted Kimberly’s back … and a voice in the back of her head told her to strangle her because she was Mommy Lois’s enemy … but Mommy Lois couldn’t bring herself to do it.

Kimberly burped even louder than Laverne, who slept peacefully while sucking her thumb.

“Good girl, Kimberly!” Mommy Lois said, looking into her darling one’s eyes. “Very good girl!”

Their eyes locked, and they licked their lips. Mommy Lois stroked Kimberly’s hair.

“I love you just as much as Laverne,” Mommy Lois said. “You two are the best.”

Mommy Lois hugged Kimberly tightly before loudly and sloppily making out with her. Mommy Lois fell on her back.

Kimberly then crawled onto the floor and worshipped Mommy Lois’s bare feet. By the time she was finished, her tongue was black with dirt, but Mommy Lois’s soles and toes were wet, glistening, clean, and smelly.

The milky-white slave took one whiff and felt dizzy. Her eyes rolled back, and her eyelids fluttered shut. Kimberly then collapsed to the floor, fast asleep.

Mommy Lois touched herself and squirted cum onto the floor. She then licked each slave’s wrinkled butthole, burying her face in between their tight butt cheeks. Mommy Lois once again got off.

Once finished, she lost all of her strength. Mommy Lois fell asleep on the floor, snoring away.

* * *

The three women woke up completely refreshed.

“What happened?” Laverne asked, yawning and scratching her head.

“I don’t know,” Kimberly said. “I feel like all I’ve been doing is sleeping and waking up. I don’t get it.”

“Me either,” Lois said. “Maybe we’ve traveled into another dimension, or been abducted by aliens?”

Kimberly shook her head. “I doubt it. I think we would’ve really known in those cases … More than likely we’re in hell or purgatory.”

“But I don’t really feel any pain,” Laverne said. “And where’s the fire?”

No one had an answer.

“Maybe we’ve been hypnotized into thinking this is all real,” Lois suggested.

“Have any of us been put under recently?” Kimberly asked.

“Yeah, and I don’t think you can stay stuck in a trance,” Laverne said.

“Oh.” Lois walked to the window. “Well, it’s daytime … as if that really means anything …”

Kimberly sighed. “How the fuck do we get out of here? I’m tired of this shit!”

“We all are,” Laverne said. She paced the floor. “If only there was a door we could break down or a lock to pick …”

“Or file through the bars,” Lois said.

Kimberly grabbed the prison bars again and shook them hard … and in doing so almost fell forward because they came loose!

The three women stared at the ajar bars in stunned silence. They looked at each other with wide eyes and gaping mouths … They slowly walked out of their cell and into the hallway, one end of which was a brick wall.

“Look!” Lois said, pointing in the other direction. “A door!”

They would’ve made a run for it, but the women slowly walked down the hallway, unsure if something might happen to them if they did run. Nothing did, and they reached the door after passing by empty cells for what seemed like an eternity …

Kimberly looked out the window that was in the door—and frowned.

“Hey, we weren’t on the first floor in the cell, right?” she asked.

“Yeah, so?” Lois asked.

“Look outside,” Kimberly said. Laverne and Lois did, and it appeared that, if they opened the door, then they’d be at ground level.

“That’s … really trippy,” Laverne said. “You think it’s an illusion?”

“Only one way to find out,” Kimberly said.

She opened the door, and the sunlight burst in, blinding the women for a few seconds. When their eyes adjusted, they found that they were, indeed, on ground level.

Kimberly cautiously stepped onto the grass, which felt cool and fresh underneath her bare feet. Laverne and Lois followed, wiggling their toes in the grass. The three friends hugged and laughed, jumping for joy at finally being free …

Kimberly slammed the door shut, and they walked around the prison and looked up. It was rectangular and many stories high, but they couldn’t tell how high because the sunlight kept making it hard to see …

All around them was grassland sprouting from dark, rich soil. Shady trees and fragrant flowers grew sparsely about. The entire field was a large, rounded valley.

“What do you think’s beyond the hillsides?” Lois asked.

“You two stay here while I take a look,” Kimberly said.

She made a run for it, and when she got to the top … the whole landscape was a series of similar valleys. In fact, they were so similar that … they were the same valley …

Each one had a tall prison, grass, trees, flowers, and Lois and Laverne looking up at Kimberly.

“What do you see?” Laverne asked.

“Stay there for a second!” Kimberly said.

She ran down the hill and up to Lois and Laverne. They had their backs toward Kimberly because they were looking at where she just stood. They turned around and were taken aback when they saw Kimberly come up to them from the opposite direction.

Then Laverne and Lois climbed out of the valley in different directions, but still came back to their friends from the opposite way …

Disheartened, Kimberly, Laverne, and Lois slowly walked to a tree and sat down under its shade.

And they promptly bawled their eyes out.

Laverne kneeled on the grass and cried into her open hands, while Kimberly and Lois leaned against a tree and hugged each other tightly. They buried their faces in each other’s necks as they trembled with fear.

“What are we going to do?” Laverne wailed. “We’re trapped here forever!”

“But at least we have each other,” Lois said with a sniff. “Right, Kimberly?”

Kimberly looked at her friends in turn. Her shoulders relaxed and her mind became fuzzy. Staring at Lois with glazed eyes, she pinned the chunky woman to the tree, straddled her, and planted a big one on her lips.

“And we’ll always be together,” Kimberly said, before biting Lois’s neck.

The plump woman wrapped her arms around Kimberly’s milky body and allowed herself to be bit some more. She let a breathy sigh escape her mouth each time Kimberly took a bit of flesh in between her teeth.

Laverne stared at her friends getting it on. She swallowed and licked her lips. Breathing heavily, she crawled over to Lois’s meaty bare feet. She opened wide and stuffed one foot into her mouth, getting all five toes in. She released it and breathed heavily, and then licked the foot from the heel up.

Kimberly, meanwhile, massaged Lois’s fat titties and licked her cleavage. Lois slid down till she lied on the grass. Kimberly stuck her face in between those thick tits and motorboated. She squeezed hard and milk spurted out into the air and landed on the ground.

Laverne pinned Lois’s feet to the ground and licked them. Sucking her toes, she tickled the thick soles, causing Lois to laugh and shake. Kimberly pinned Lois’s arms down and stuffed her tits in the fat woman’s mouth, waiting ten seconds before allowing her fatty friend to breathe.

The three friends then took turns worshipping each other’s feet, making sure that each time they did so it was a different mouth on a foot. They then rolled around in the grass and orgasmed in an orgy of moans, milk, and cum. Laverne found a new passion in smacking white-girl ass, while Kimberly got off by choking her girlfriends and hearing them gasp for breath. Lois walked and jumped on her lovelies, the slapping of their wet, naked, sticky bodies echoing across the valley …

When all three were spent, they picked flowers of varying colors, tucking some behind their ears and placing others in between their naked toes. Then they lied on the ground in a heap of flesh and twisted body parts.

“I love you two so much,” Laverne said. “I don’t know why, but if we ever get home, I want to break up with my boyfriend and be with you girls. Being with him isn’t exciting in more way than one.”

“I feel the same way about my fiancé,” Lois said. “I’ve barely thought of him since we’ve been here … wherever here is. You two are much more fun.”

Kimberly was silent. Lying on her back, she stared at the blue sky, watching the clouds go by …

“Fuck my family,” she said. “I’m so tired of kids, school, meetings—ugh! My husband can have them—I just need you two, and that’s it. Hell, I don’t even mind staying here forever if it means being with my ladies.”

After a few seconds of silence, Laverne and Lois agreed.

When the sun was directly above them, they figured that it was noon. They sat up against the tree.

“What do we do now?” Lois asked.

Laverne placed her feet in her friend’s lap, wiggling her toes and scrunching her soles. “Rub them.”

Lois kissed the tips of each big toe, smelled each flower, and obliged Laverne. Kimberly smiled and found the sight of her friends such a turn-on that she rubbed her clit and squirted on the grass. Getting on all fours, she smelled the wet grass and licked the sticky blades out of curiosity …

Then her eye twitched and a thought flashed into her mind. She happily obliged.

Kimberly ate the grass that she cummed on and said, “Moo.”

Laverne and Lois stared at her for a few minutes, unsure of what they were seeing or what to do.

Then Lois’s eyes fluttered, and she developed an uncontrollable tic in her neck, which stopped as suddenly as it started. She got on her hands and knees, mooed, and ate some grass.

“Girls, what’s gotten into you?” Laverne asked.

She shook them, snapped her fingers in front of their faces—nothing.

“I don’t get it …” she said, before a strange notion overcame her.

She held her thumb and index finger up to her face, stared at them, and then snapped them. Laverne instantly forgot her human nature and became a hungry, mooing cow like her friends.

They mooed, chewed grass, and shat and pissed until twilight … at which point they slowly came back to their human senses.

Standing up, they all looked at each other, not the least bit embarrassed. A cool breeze blew their way, and they shivered with smiles on their faces.

“I want to stay,” Laverne said.

Lois and Kimberly looked at her in shock.

“Are you kidding?” Lois asked.

“No, I mean it,” Laverne said, looking at the setting sun. “I haven’t felt this free in … well, forever … I like it here … It’s peaceful and calm.”

“But what if we never get back home?” Kimberly asked.

Laverne frowned and cocked her head. “What do you mean? We are home …”

“No, we’re not,” Kimberly said.

Laverne though long and hard. “Are you sure?” She shook her head. “I’ve been here my whole life.”

“This can’t be happening.” Kimberly turned to Lois. “You want to leave, right?”

“Yeah, of course …” But Lois lost her train of thought once she, too, caught sight of the heavenly body sinking below the horizon. “… No, Kimberly, we need to stay. This has always been my home.”

“And yours, too,” Laverne and Lois said in unison.

“No! This is crazy!” Kimberly screamed. “We don’t belong here! This is not our home!”

She was on the verge of tears when she her eyes became transfixed by the setting sun. It was a perfect yellow semicircle against a blood-red sky. Hypnotized at the beautiful sight, Kimberly hardly blinked. The more she thought of leaving this valley for home, the more …

Kimberly turned to her friends. “You’re right. I’ve always been here, and you two are the only family I have.”

“Or have ever had,” Lois said.

“Or will ever have,” Laverne said.

Kimberly nodded and smiled. “Prison bitches for life.”

After they took turns kissing each other on the lips, their bodies became rigid and eyes glassy. They held their arms straight out before them and started slowly chanting in unison, “Pri-son-bit-ches-for-life … Pri-son-bit-ches-for-life …”

They walked into the prison and their cell like this. Once inside their cozy confine, they collapsed to the floor, fast asleep. When they awoke, the rest of their lives became a never-ending marathon of fucking, milking, sleeping, and waking with a healthy dose of foolish behavior.

* * *

Sleep can be a transformative thing. It can make us feel refreshed, transport us to surreal worlds, or scare us half to death …

Or it can be a gateway to a lifetime of freedom, sex, and pleasure—a threshold that three friends happened to cross by accident and decided not to cross again. Now, whether the decision was theirs alone or somehow coerced, we’ll never know. The same could be said for their mental faculties and lesbian lust.

But one thing’s for certain, though. If you ever feel the need to be free or indulge in carnal desires, then you just might find yourself in …

The Erogenous Zone …