The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Probed

Chapter 1 — Beam Me Up

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons or events, real or fictional, is entirely a coincidence. It is also a work of fantasy, and is not intended to espouse any kind of political or social commentary. Do not redistribute this story to other platforms without permission. It contains sexually explicit content, and is for responsible, adult consumption only. Some parts could get dark and squicky, too; you have been warned.

This story is based on a private roleplaying exchange I had over on the Hypnopics Collective forum with a fellow member called Symeon back in 2015. I won’t be copying it exactly, but rather trying to merge our back and forth posts into a cohesive story. Despite my editing and polishing, I’ll freely admit that Symeon is responsible for all the best prose and characterization you’ll see here, but for fun, see if you can guess which characters he played and which ones I did. I would love any constructive feedback, so feel free to PM me here, at the Collective, or email me at .

July 9th, 2005

“You think anything is out there?”

Ben lifted his head, turning his gaze away from the Milky Way above. With the campfire down to just embers, he could only make out the silhouettes of his friends lying on the blankets around him. There weren’t any clouds, and this far out in the desert, light pollution was basically zero. It was the kind of view that a bunch of city folks like them never saw back home.

“You mean, like, coyotes?” There was a faint note of worry in Jenna’s voice, and the blonde pulled herself closer to her boyfriend Max, lying on the next blanket over. Of course, knowing Jenna, any concern about wildlife was probably just a fun excuse to snuggle.

“Oh, uh... no,” Ben replied. “I mean, there are probably coyotes out there somewhere, but I... I meant...“

“He means out in the universe.” Somewhere in the darkness across the fire pit, another feminine voice, soft and flat, finished his thought. They were the first words Lin had spoken in the past hour and a half. “Right? Like aliens and shit?”

“Uh, yeah. That’s what I meant.” Honestly, Ben had been a little surprised when Jenna and Trish had suggested this camping trip, but he’d been even more surprised when Lin and Sophie had agreed to come along. The latter two weren’t really the outdoorsy types, and he’d assumed they’d hate stuff like hiking and sleeping in tents and cooking over a fire. And given how Sophie had spent the first evening at camp with her nose buried in a book, and how Lin had done nothing but indifferently snap pictures of birds and critters, he feared he was right.

But how could anyone be miserable with a view like this? One look at the starry display above them, and they were sure to come around. Then they could spend the whole week hanging out like they used to back in high school, just a bunch of friends getting away for a while and reconnecting after another busy year in college. And for the first time, they could buy the booze legally. Well, Lin could, anyway.

“Um, p-probably,” Sophie said softly, first to actually answer Ben’s question. “The Drake Equation’s just a guess, but it, ah, seems like a good one...”

She looked up from her spot closest to the fire, where she’d been squinting at a published scholarly essay about Neolithic social structures. She pushed her glasses higher up the bridge of her nose to look at the group, and then cast her gaze skyward at the vast carpet of stars above. So many constellations in sharper relief out here. Hercules. Scorpius. Ophiuchus...

From there, her eyes fell down, hazarding a glance at Ben while his attention was still skyward. His smooth, cafe-au-lait skin, his bright smile, his inquisitive mind... She looked away before anyone caught her, thankful that the darkness hid her blush. She’d known him for how many years, and she’d still never had the nerve to ask him out? It was just so... stressful! So many variables, so many unknowns. Why couldn’t it be like the tribes in the paper she was reading about? The optimal mate was the strongest, most clever, able to pick the female he wanted and take-

“Yeah, well, there could be wild animals, too, though...” Max commented airily, and held Jenna close—playing the big spoon. “We should be careful.”

If there was one thing Max had learned long ago from roller coasters and horror movie date nights, it was that girls got a little turned on when their pulse was pounding from being a little freaked out. Which improved the odds that he and Jenna would be doing a little pounding later on.

As if to answer, the crackle and rustle of dry desert scrub silenced the campers. There was something out there, beyond Jenna and Max’s blanket. Max tensed, holding Jenna closer, feeling the breath catch in her throat. His hand crept toward the flashlight on the ground...

“Heya,” Trish said, emerging from the shadows with a roll of toilet paper. She flopped down in her camp chair and stretched, arching her back with a relaxed sigh, oblivious to the start she’d given the rest. She ran her fingers through her auburn pixie cut, before realizing that nobody was still looking at her.

“So, wassup? Something goin’ on up there? What’re we lookin’ at? Shooting star?” She craned her neck to survey the sky, leaping to the city-girl conclusion that if people were looking up, something unusual had to be happening. Why would you do it, otherwise? I mean, it’s just the same old sky, right?

“No,” Jenna said, giggling away her broken tension, “just admiring the... you know, majesty of creation and all that. Ben asked if we think there’re aliens out there.”

Jenna paused to ponder her own answer. “I don’t know. Seems like the ones in the movies are always just guys in cheesy rubber suits. That can’t be right.”

“I... kinda just meant life in general, you know?” said Ben. “I’m not saying they have to look just like Hollywood says they do. Alien life wouldn’t be just guys with weird prosthetic bits glued to their foreheads, or little green men... or... or, you know, women in body paint and shiny bikinis...”

It was the sort of question that had long fascinated him, nerdy as he was. He’d watch, read or play just about anything if it had “star” in the title. Or, if he were being honest, a woman in body paint and a shiny bikini on the cover.

Lin turned her head to Sophie, finally interrupting Ben’s sentence before it could finally trail off into oblivion. She nudged the book in Sophie’s hands away from her friend’s face. “You shouldn’t read in the dark. Bad for your eyes.”

An instant later, a flash lit up Lin’s face. It was just bright enough to illuminate her porcelain skin, contrast her black lipstick, and reflect off her lip piercing. Even though they were camping, the goth girl still wore all black, though she had wisely packed tank tops and t-shits instead of her usual attire. Black dresses with all the layers and frills would have baked her alive during the day.

“Oh!” Jenna exclaimed, “there was a shooting star! Did you see it?” She grabbed Max’s hand and used it to point to where the meteorite had been. “That was so cool!”

Trish agreed. “Right? That was awesome! I didn’t know those things were that bright, ya know?“

Straightening her glasses again, Sophie scanned the sky in quick sweeps of her eyes. Ah, I missed it? “W-Wait. That can’t be right. Shooting stars—even really big ones—don’t light up the ground. D-Do they, Ben?“

Ben shrugged. “I guess it depends on the size of the meteor. The big ones can get pretty bright, I think. Plus, everything in the sky seems brighter out here. No light pollution, you know? That’s the great thing about camping.”

Better to keep selling her on the idea of a fun camping trip than try to play at being some kind of astronomy expert. The closest he’d ever been to NASA was space camp many years ago, and all he remembered from that was programming a robot arm to throw a ball. And throwing up on the centrifuge.

“Oh, yeah... That makes sense...” Sophie offered a small smile as she felt another stirring of attraction toward her crush. If only he’d take the initiative! Take charge! Take... Me. She just didn’t have the guts to risk starting something on her own. She wasn’t even sure how to “send signals” or anything like that. It’s all so haphazard! Why can’t he just... know? She sighed softly. She’d definitely be flipping through the other book she brought, later tonight.

“It sure was beautiful, though” Jenna added. Still holding Max’s hand, she traced her high-school sweetheart’s fingers lazily up and down her thigh. Tilting her head to the side, she looked at him with moonlight twinkling in her eyes. “Wasn’t it?”

Where Sophie struggled with signals—both giving and receiving—Max was an certifiable expert. He snuggled up against Jenna, pressing his growing hard-on against the soft warmth of her peach-perfect ass, and languidly slid his hands over her body. He stayed away from the bad-touch spots for now, not wanting things to get awkward with the rest of the gang so near. But he knew that a squeeze here and a caress there, even in less intimate places, would work Jenna up just fine. He looked down to meet her gaze, and offered his most charming smile.

“Yeah... beautiful...

Ah, fuck it. I bet they see way heavier stuff on TV every day. He tightened his grip on her and then dipped his head down, kissing those fully, shiny, perfect lips.

Just as things were starting to get a bit hotter and heavier, Jenna put a finger on Max’s lips to stop him.

“Not right now!” she whispered, giggling again. It was a little naughty of her, getting him worked up and then pumping the brakes. But they could hardly just start making out right there in front of everyone. A few smooches would be fine, but she had been with Max long enough to know that he wouldn’t want to stop there, and she didn’t want to subject the rest of her friends to a full-on PDA.

Almost invisible in the darkness, Lin groaned. “Get a room, you two.”

“Sorry,” Jenna said, giving Max a playful push. “The air’s not the only thing fresh out here.” Still, her mischievous grin and her tongue slowly gliding across her lip told him that he’d be able to pick this up later.

Max tensed up in frustration, but Jenna’s coy, unspoken assurance that this was “to-be-continued” and not “the-end” soothed him. Oh, just wait. As soon as we got some privacy, yeah. Then we’ll see how quiet you want to be...

He cleared his throat gave an insincere “Yeah, uh, sorry.” while still slowly grinding his crotch against the cleft of Jenna’s perfect ass. Making sure she could feel how throbbing-hard she was making him.

Trish shifted on her chair, tugging the front of her shirt a few times for air, and tried not to mentally put herself in Max’s place. Not yet, anyway. There’d be time for imagining the taste of that beautiful babe on her tongue when she had some nice, private “quality time” later on. She looked away from the couple’s snuggling, but not out of bashfulness. She just didn’t want to see Max while she listened to Jenna’s little giggles and squeals. It would make it easier to fantasize later if Max wasn’t in her mental picture.

Oooh, you naughty little slut. I oughta spank you...

Trish was a bit of a serial monogamist, bouncing from one relationship to another and never staying together for long. And of course, in between those main courses, there were little desserts and appetizers. Amuses-bouches, she sometimes called them. It was such a massive turn-on to show straight girls how good it could be with someone who really, truly knew how to handle a woman’s body. And it would almost never get serious. Just fun little flings, with girls who were shocked by how hard she could get them off...

Dammit. I knew Jenna would get me worked up on this trip. Maybe there’s a chance that... Max wouldn’t object, most likely... Though he’d probably want to watch if he knew. Ugh.

Of course, Trish figured she’d likely have far better odds with Lin. And in all fairness, the girl was pretty hot under all the accessories and makeup. It just seemed so... clichéd, though. Hardly a naughty, taboo achievement for a lesbian to get with a world-weary scene-girl. She could just imagine the raw, animal passion of the moment: “Hey, Lin. You wanna do it?” “...Sure, whatever.”

Yeah, no.

Well... okay maybe. Only if Jenna was a totally lost cause and Trish got desperate. Plus, the piercings might make for some interesting sensations...

“Well, what do we think?” Ben yawned, partly to cover up the snickering coming from the lovebirds’ blanket. “Is that enough stargazing for tonight?”

He was in a bit of a dry spell himself, and the sounds Jenna and Max were making only served to remind him of that. It wasn’t the first time he’d felt a pang of envy toward Max. And there was a lot to envy: built like Adonis, star quarterback, landed the hottest girl in their high school. They’d been friends since cub scouts, and Max had always been beating girls off with a stick.

But it was about this point in his train of thought that Ben usually reminded himself that Max was actually a pretty swell guy. He could be hot-headed and come off too macho sometime, sure, but he was supportive, good-humored and loyal to a fault. Especially to Jenna, despite plentiful opportunities to stray once they got to college.

Hell of a wingman too. Most of the dates he’d ever been on, Ben owed to Max.

Not that there were that many. Ben never had anything approaching Max’s good looks. Lean to the point of lanky, with his bright blue eyes hidden behind glasses, he had never felt like he had any way of standing out. Occasionally a girl would like that he was mixed, but that usually stirred up weird, anxious childhood feelings of unbelonging, putting him in no state to seduce anyone. Once he’d gotten to college, Ben had found a bit more comfort in his own skin, but not enough to overcome the worry that he had fallen behind in the relationship department.

Too bad knowing it’s a self-fulfilling prophecy doesn’t stop it from fulfilling itself. Shit, this isn’t how I wanted to spend the trip.

Sophie was likewise being driven deeper in her own head by Jenna and Max’s noises.

She cast her gaze about the camp, taking in the sight of her friends. The girls always made her feel self-conscious. Energetic, flirty, athletic Trish. Perfect, beautiful, lively Jenna. Mature, intimidating iconoclast Lin. Sure, Sophie was pretty sure she was the smartest girl of the bunch—though Lin was probably a close second—but nobody could see intelligence from a distance. They just saw a plain, waif-figured girl with glasses and limp, kind of lifeless hair and...

She softly sighed. Was that why she found the notion of being ravished so appealing? Because it was a sign that a man wanted her, so badly that he couldn’t hold back? Did the idea of some lusty barbarian laying claim to her feel... flattering? Not like it would ever happen, anyway...

Argh! Relationships were so complicated!

“Ah, yeah... maybe we should turn in.”

She took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes, pinching the bridge of her nose. Time to get some sleep...

* * *

For the sake of propriety, they’d all agreed that Ben would share a tent with Trish, who had no qualms about sleeping next to a man. For the sake of them all getting a good night’s sleep, Jenna and Max took their own tent, and had set it up on the far side of the campsite. Which left Lin and Sophie in the last one. No one was worried about any hanky-panky there.

Lin was the last to tear her gaze from the heavens and dust herself off. “Just try to keep it down over there,” she said with a sigh. “Tents don’t muffle much.” She glanced up at the speckled blackness one last time, and a shiver ran down her spine. The desert air was cooling off. Crawling into bed seemed like a good idea.

With the others in the midst of brushing their teeth and unrolling sleeping bags, Jenna sauntered over to her tent, beckoning Max to follow her with every sway of her hips. She was getting pretty riled up herself, eager to deliver on the promise her bedroom eyes had made. The element of exhibitionism didn’t hurt either, with the thought of her friends overhearing them fooling around sending a not-so-tiny tingle to her pussy. She’d try her best to actually keep quiet, out of consideration for those same friends, of course. They’d known what they were signing up for, going camping with Max and her, but she still didn’t want to make things too awkward in the morning.

Max took the bait, following the enticing sway of Jenna’s hips like a lion tracking a gazelle. As soon as they were in the privacy of their tent, he pounced.

“Mmmh... you little tease...” he chided in a husky whisper as his hands roamed over and under her clothes and he peppered her neck and cheek and lips with kisses.

Max decided to take his time with the foreplay, to pay Jenna back for earlier, to enjoy the moment, and to help make sure he’d last during the main event. After some initial, more intense groping, he shifted to a more sensual, massaging rhythm, and slowly worked to undress his gorgeous girlfriend. He intended to strip her down, lay her out on the sleeping bag, and give her a nice, long, passionate Australian Kiss.

It was like a French Kiss, but down under...

Jenna acquiesced to Max’s affections with only token resistance.

“Oh, am I a tease?” she whispered devilishly, squirming as her hands went to work on his clothes in turn. “What’re you going to do about it?”

She hadn’t quite finished undressing him when her shorts and panties finally disappeared. Strong hands pushed her legs apart, and she laid back, bracing for what was to come. It had taken some time to convince Max to try oral, and some more for him to pick up the technique, but once he had learned how hot and wet and ready-to-fuck it made her, he’d acquired the taste. Jenna thanked her lucky stars for that; from what her girlfriends had reported, many guys their age hadn’t done the same.

Immediately, a gasp escaped her. Then a soft moan. Jenna bit her lip to stifle the noises her body was making, but it wasn’t quite enough. Her hips rolled up into Max’s face, and she clamped a hand over her mouth to stop the animal grunt that almost got out. Fuck, that was close! He’s really into it tonight. I’m going to have to tease him like that more often!

* * *

It wasn’t easy to ignore the noises coming from across the campsite, and ultimately, Ben and Trish failed.

Sharing a commiserating look, the two unrolled their sleeping bags on the floor of their tent. Without much in the way of modesty, the athlete shucked off everything but her tank top and panties. The gang had gotten cozy before, during parties and sleepovers where quarters were tight. And for their entire friendship, Trish had always known Ben to be a gentleman. Maybe he’d peek at her ass a little while before she slipped into her bedroll, but in all fairness, she didn’t do all that exercise for nothing. Her ass was awesome.

Like a magnetic pull he couldn’t quite resist, Ben indeed found his eyes drawn to the skin that Trish was flaunting when he thought she wasn’t looking. He averted his gaze just as he realized he was starting, though, chiding himself. Then another feminine, Jenna-flavored gasp of pleasure drifted into his ears. Rolling over, he grumbled.

Trish was no less frustrated than Ben was, if perhaps for slightly different reasons. She briefly considered having it off as quietly as she could, but no. It could give the poor guy next to her the wrong idea, or just bother him worse. He didn’t deserve that. She sighed.

“Hey... don’t let them get to you,” she said softly as she stared up at the nylon ceiling. “You’ll get your chance. Invent the next Google or something, and make a billion. I bet Herbert Google or whatever his name was is fighting off the chicks with a stick...”

“Oh,” said Ben, feeling a bit caught, even though he was pretty sure she hadn’t seen him perving. “Uh, yeah... I know. It’s just that... You know, the whole ‘putting yourself out there’ thing doesn’t come naturally to me.” He thought back to his previous relationships, what few there were. None of them had been bad, but they’d been missing... something.

“Say, you’re always seeing someone new,” he said, shifting the conversation. “What’s your secret for dating?” It would be interesting to get a woman’s perspective on that sort of thing. Ben could definitely see why so many girls valued having a gay guy friend: having one of the opposite sex as a sounding board, without any of the usual complications.

Trish winced; she tried not to think about how bad she was at keeping girls. It made her feel slutty and broken. It wasn’t like she didn’t want love and companionship and someone to snuggle with on cold days and stuff! They just all ended up seeming so... tedious... after a while. The honeymoon ended, and then the arguments started. And as soon as the shouting was over, she was out clubbing, looking to soothe herself with the next fling.

“It’s not...” She heaved a slow sigh. “Ben, you don’t wanna be lookin’ to me for advice about anything serious, okay? Like you said, I’m always with new girls. Not the old ones. Think about that for a sec.“

“Oh...” Ben replied, catching Trish’s drift. He had never thought about it that way, but it seemed the grass was always greener on the other side. The way Trish said it made it sound like her constant string of casual sex partners was no better than his loneliness.

Trish frowned. Confronting her issues made her uneasy, and urged her to find solace with... still more shallow but intense lesbian sex. Well, no such luck tonight, dammit.

She propped herself up on one elbow facing Ben. “But, look. If you promise you’ll only use it with a girl you wanna have for the long haul...” She tugged at her sleeping bag and pinched a handful of the fabric into a vertical slit, and then offered a mischievous smile. “I’ll give you some tips about going down on a woman.“

Ha, so much for not frustrating him!

Her tent-mate sputtered for a moment before clearing his throat. This was certainly new territory for their friendship. “I... uh... maybe just a couple pointers...” he said with a gulp. “Since you’re offering.“

“Hey, it’s fine, okay?” Trish offered her tomboyish smile—the one that made straight girls think of androgynous pretty-boy singers. “I’m doin’ it for the ladies too.”

She arranged the sleeping bag into a crude mockup of upper legs and the folds between them.

“Okay, so for starters, girls get worked up most easy when they feel safe and relaxed. So you need to come across as confident and stuff, but not too confident, or you seem like a jerk. Same goes for heading downtown. You need to be firm, but gentle. Don’t just dive right in. Tease a little. Stoke her thighs, her stomach, draw some circles around the main course...“

Her hands caressed the faux pussy in illustration. Nearby, Jenna’s poorly muffled moans continued.

“You’re smart, so I’m sure you know about the clit, but don’t just push that love-button too much, too soon. It’s really, really delicate. Like the big picture, you wanna work around it. Tease. Caress. Work the hood before trying to get under it. Slooowly pick up the pressure and pace, whether you’re using fingers or your mouth. You know, take your time—girls can take a while to heat up right. It’s a marathon, not a sprint...“

She was stroking the folded bedroll, thinking back to her last fling. To that curly-haired redhead with the pierced nipples. She’d been nice...

“Don’t keep doing the same move too long, or it gets numbing. Mix it up. Like a song—verse, chorus, verse. But! If she tells you don’t stop, just like that, keep going...” Her voice picked up a husky, pleading, sexual edge. “...You listen. Don’t speed up. Don’t slow down. Don’t change up. Keep. Going. Got it?“

“Uh, g-got it.” There were some things that no amount of reading blogs and articles and watching... “educational” videos on the internet could teach quite like a hands-on demonstration. Of course, there was a limit to how much Trish could show him about cunnilingus using only a sleeping bag mannequin, but it was still... surprisingly illustrative.

So much so, that he found his boxers growing uncomfortable. Only after he adjusted himself was he once again able to devote his full attention to the lesson, and not the image of Trish playing with an imaginary pussy in front of him. “Firm but gentle. Tease. Uh, m-marathon. Chorus. Got it.”

Trish did her best to stifle a giggle as she noticed Ben’s obvious tension; she didn’t go for boys, but it was always flattering to see the effect she could have on them. Toned, fit, healthy, and sexy... of course guys would be turned on by her!

“Okay, cool. You’re a good dude, Ben. If I was into dudes... well, yeah. Anyway.” She cleared her throat. “Look, uh, I’m a pretty heavy sleeper, ya know? So if you have to get up and leave the tent for a little while overnight—you know, to answer the call of nature, or something—I probably won’t even notice.”

She offered that coy smile again, and then tugged her sex dummy back into sleeping bag form.

“Night, Ben.”

Ben raised an eyebrow. Why did it matter how heavy a sleeper she was? But when it dawned on him, it tested his composure. “Oh. Okay. Uh, thanks. I guess...”

Was she really giving him permission to go and jerk off in the middle of the night? Sure, he was a young, healthy, red-blooded guy, and he had his urges, but did she really think he couldn’t go the first night without some... alone time? Did she really think he had so little self control?

Then the sound of Jenna’s quiet moans wafted once again into Ben’s ears.

He groaned. “Night Trish.”

* * *

Sophie fidgeted in her sleeping bag while her sharp ears caught the occasional muffled whimper or grunt. Jenna’s attempts to silence herself just made it sound to Sophie like Max had a hand over her mouth. Like he was pinning her down and covering her cries and not letting her worries or reluctance get in the way of what he wanted from her...

Sophie squeezed her thighs together and blushed, feeling ashamed of overhearing them, even though she didn’t have much of a choice. Her thoughts wandered, visiting the day’s learning, and the day’s fantasies. If only Ben was a little more like Max. Well, in that way, at least. She could do without the frat-boy machismo. Her dream-lover might ravish her like a brute, but he wouldn’t be rude...

“Um, Lin...?” she whispered, hesitantly. “Do you... do you think... um, Ben...”

She trailed off, and then another muffled squeal made her feel self-conscious. Her blush resurged, and she rolled over to face away from her friend. “N-Never mind.”

Lin didn’t even open her eyes at the aborted query. In the light, her expression was usually hard to read. With only muted moonlight, it became an inscrutable, alabaster carving. “Do I think Ben what? Would date you? Yeah, probably. If you asked.”

The goth girl had spent years listening and observing more than speaking. She’d known Ben and Sophie long enough to sense the attraction there. It was obvious, sometimes painfully so, even though neither had ever made a move. Hell, for as long as she’d known them, this was the closest Sophie had ever gotten to even saying the words out loud.

Lin might have said or done something to help them along, but it wasn’t her place to play matchmaker among her friends. They’d be ready when they were ready. And if it finally happened, why, it might just warm Lin’s black little heart.

Sophie tensed up and blushed crimson at Lin’s crashing candor. She covered her face with her hands. ”Omigosh! I couldn’t! I just couldn’t! What if I messed it up? What if he said no? What if I m-made a total fool of myself?“

“I don’t know,” Lin said, not even shrugging. “What’s the worst that could happen? I’m, like, ninety percent sure he’d be into you. And if he wasn’t, he’s not the kind of guy who’d be shitty about it.”

Dropping her hands and looking to the side, Sophie squinted at that smooth, porcelain mask of indifference in the dim light.

“How do you do it, Lin? You’re always so above it all. Nothing gets to you. And everything gets to me. I wish I was as confident as you are...“

“It’s not about confidence. Well, kind of. It’s about not giving a fuck. All that shit that’s bothering you? It doesn’t matter. I’m not trying to sound mean, but... It’s just not that big a deal. Life goes on.”

It didn’t bother Lin to give Sophie advice on that sort of thing, even though she wouldn’t describe herself as a social butterfly. Despite appearances, Lin had spent most of her time in school studying hard. Still, it wasn’t difficult to be more socially adept than nose-stuck-in-a-book Sophie.

Said bookworm flopped over and pressed her head into her small pillow.

Nnnnnh. That’s easy for you to say! You’re so brave and cool!“

That caught Lin off guard. She had never thought of herself as either of those things. Her choices in fashion weren’t supposed to make her more popular. Which was good, because they really hadn’t, except among the dark and edgy clique. No, she wore black and metal for good, old-fashioned teenage rebellion. It seemed as long as she kept her grades up to their perfect standards, her tiger parents had let it slide. They’d said, through frustrated sighs, she’d grow out of it anyway.

And to a degree, they were right; Lin had toned it down a bit in college, where everyone else was trying to shed their old high school identities. Still, it was hard to imagine giving it up completely. She’d retreated from those pressures so far behind the clothes and the makeup and the indifference that Lin wasn’t entirely sure what else was left.

Sophie picked up her head again, still flushed and shiny-eyed with anxious emotion. She looked over at her tent-mate.

“Have... have you ever done it?” She caught herself. “Uh! A-Asked a boy out, I m-mean...”

The chinese girl thought back to high school, and the dating she’d done there. At first, Lin had been forced to study too much to really socialize. By the time she really started to have the opportunity, most of the guys figured she was unapproachable, and her aloof persona wouldn’t let her dispel that image. Whenever the goth guys in her own group asked her out, she found them to be too pretentious and self-absorbed. She chalked it up to sample size, but it was discouraging nonetheless.

“No,” Lin finally said. “But I just haven’t found a guy I really like yet. When I do, I’ll ask him out. Simple as that.”

“S-Simple as that...”

Sophie mulled over the statement as if she was trying it on for size. Could it really be that easy? Was she overthinking again? Could she just go up to Ben and... tell him the truth? Tell him that if he wanted to, he could just do whatever he wanted to her? Just throw her down on the bed and pin her down and... and...

Would he really be okay with it? He seems so nice and smart and understanding, and I’ve never seen him with a girl for very long. He has to have a lot of pent-up... needs... right? But what if he thinks I seem slutty? If I go more gentle and subtle, he might not catch the hints, or he might be too kind and sweet and cautious, and then nothing would happen because we’ll both be too nervous and it would be so awkward and oh Gawd we could never go back to being friends like we are right now!

Sophie had been sitting there, staring at a point six inches in front of Lin’s face, for nearly a minute, with her expression slowly shifting from pensive to anxious to horrified. She finally snapped out of it with yet another flush on her cheeks, and then turned away from her tent-mate. She heaved a shaky sigh.

“M-Maybe. I... ah... maybe. Thanks, Lin. Really. Sleep well, okay?”

Sophie stared at the subtle play of night shadows on the thin wall of the tent, and listened to Jenna’s increasingly unconcealed moaning from the other tent. Jenna had a man who knew what he wanted and took it. She just had to flip her amazing hair and wiggle her perfect butt and then let him do all the naughty work. Simple as that.

What a lucky you-know-what...

* * *

“Oh my God, Max,” Jenna panted as softly as she could, “that was... amazing.

It hadn’t taken long for Max’s efforts to bear fruit. His relentless tongue had gotten her writhing on the sleeping bags, and it was all she could do not to cry out as she finally crested the peak. It took both hands clamped over her mouth to hold in the scream while her hips bucked against her boyfriend’s face.

Basking in the afterglow, Jenna wondered if there might be something to that exhibitionism stuff. Trying to keep her friends from hearing her cum—and knowing she was probably failing—only seemed to make her cum faster and harder. Some apologies might be in order tomorrow morning.

“Oh, I’m not done with you yet, babe,” Max chuckled.

He relished every clench and shudder and muffled squeal from his gorgeous girlfriend; it was always a real ego boost making her get off nice and hard. Her bleary, post-climax praise didn’t hurt, either. Smiling with her nectar still glossing his lips and chin, he rose up between her legs and slid his hands over her inner thighs.

Then, eliciting a squeal from his jelly-legged girl, Max casually flipped Jenna over. He gripped her hips and pulled her up into position for some nice, deep, doggy-style. Once again, though, he decided to take his time. All his frat brothers liked to brag about how quick they could get into a girl’s pants, but none of them seemed to understand how good it felt to do a meticulous, thorough job. Heh, their loss. Max kneaded her heart-shaped ass with both hands, and rubbed his throbbing-hard shaft against her sopping pussy to make sure he was properly lubed up. He wanted to glide right into her and ride her hard for a good long while. After his earlier performance, he’d totally earned it.

Unnoticed by the preoccupied couple, the wilderness outside the tent had gone silent. There were no coyotes howling. No insects chirping. Not even a slight breeze to ruffle the material of the tents. The stillness was absolute.

Against the tent walls, the moonlight dimmed slightly, as though a cloud had briefly passed overhead, despite the clear night. It brightened again, brighter than it had been originally. Then dim, then bright, again and again, growing gradually more intense with each pulse.

“Could you... just give me a minute, babe,” Jenna said, still catching her breath, aware of only the masculine presence of her boyfriend and the wonderful heat radiating from within her. “That... that took a lot out of me. You’re getting... getting really good at that.”

Her body relaxed, sagging into the sleeping bag, unable to stay on all fours the way Max wanted. He tried to push and grope and prod past Jenna’s tired half-reluctance, hoping to encourage her through her fatigue. But then she was slow-motion flopping down, sprawling on the sleeping back in a gorgeously naked heap.

Flat on the sleeping bags, Jenna’s strength seemed to drain out of her. Her eyes felt so heavy all of a sudden, and her head was sinking toward the ground. That orgasm must have... taken more out of me... than I thought.

The light outside continued to pulse, waxing and waning like an inexorable tide. There was something almost tangible about it, a weight that pressed against Jenna’s consciousness, nudging her gently but firmly towards deep, peaceful slumber. A pale green crept into it, seeming to shimmer and dance against the thin fabric of the tent.

“Aww, c’mon, Jenna...” Max cajoled, oblivious to anything but his woman. He straddled her so he could hot-dog his cock between her lovely butt-cheeks. He put a few kisses on her back and shoulder, and kept rubbing his cock up and down against her ass. Maybe, given his excellent oral performance, tonight might be the night to bring up something else he’d always wanted to try.

“Mmm...” the blonde murmured, snuggling the ground with a dopey smile. Even the pleasant tingle of Max’s cock sliding back and forth against her only seemed to soothe Jenna further. “I just need a... a little breather, baby. Then I can take care of you.”

“Well, okay,” he said, trying to make it sound more empathetic than whiny. “I can wait a little longer for you. Maybe if you get your... your strength back... we can try so-OOOuuuaagh...”

Helluva time to be yawning! Geez! You’re totally not sleepy Max! you’re horny as hell and down to fuck! Not sleepy... at all...

Max’s posture sagged a bit on top of Jenna, and his thrusting between her ass-cheeks grew slower and more languid. His eyelids fluttered and he shook his head in a vain attempt to clear the cobwebs. Seconds ago, he’d been ready to just wreck his smoking-hot girlfriend’s tight, wet pussy! Why the shit am I... nodding off all of a sudden? It’s not... right...

“J-Jennna...” he slurred, “f-feelin’... kinda... what’s...? Uhhh...?”

His head dipped. The heavenly stimulation of Jenna’s warm, silky flesh pressed against his hard-on was all that kept him barely hanging on to consciousness. He gave a couple more halfhearted thrusts, his shoulders drooping and his head already nodding again. With a few more halting, questioning sentences, he flopped off the beauty beneath him and let his eyes close. The last thing he saw was a green light, growing brighter even as his vision darkened.

Jenna was already unconscious. Her last words weren’t even words, so much as a relaxed, unintelligible groan. Whatever was sedating her, her orgasm had left her entirely defenseless to it.

* * *

True to her word, Trish really was a heavy sleeper. The athletic brunette was already deep in a leisurely, sexy dream about rubbing tanning oil all over Jenna at a nude beach. She sighed, blushing as her dream-lover tensed up a little and then quickly surrendered to her firm, skillful hands.

A moment later, though, she felt a paradoxical surge of wakefulness jolt her out of her erotic fantasy, just as she was spreading her lover’s long, luscious legs wide. She moved as though to sit up, but her strength failed her and she just gave a feeble flop like a fish trapped on land before sagging back down against her sleeping bag. Something was off. She felt wrong. Drunk. The tent’s ceiling was spinning. Pulsing. What the fuck...? I... I gotta... I... uhhh...

The half-formed mirage of naked, oiled-up, Jenna beckoned behind Trish’s eyelids. Trish flashed a lopsided, addled attempt at a charming smile as she gave in to the dizzying, draining lethargy and floated back down into sleep.

Next to her, Ben noticed nothing. He had waited out his erection from the cunnilingus-lesson, and purposefully avoided thinking about how unlucky he was to have a social circle full of women, but all of them were off limits. Trish is gay, Jenna’s taken, Sophie’s not interested in that kind of thing, and Lin... Well, she seemed like she might have been the most receptive, but was also kind of intimidating at the same time.

Knowing that brooding over it would only make it worse, he closed his eyes and let his imagination wander. Despite having just calmed himself down, he found the women from the pulp sci-fi novel covers had returned. A gaggle of them crowded around him, fawning over their pulp sci-fi action hero. Even though they were cheesy, Ben always loved the imagery: intrepid protagonists wielding ray guns or laser swords, saving the scantily clad damsels from the clutches of one-dimensional villains. The men were champions of good and derring do, always courageous and sure and magnetic and... larger than life. Nothing like a mundane life of textbooks and exams and sleep-deprived nights in the computer lab. Nothing like a life of nights alone spent wondering how to find the missing piece. Nothing like my life.

He let the beauties carry him into dreamland. They beckoned him into their arms, their shiny bikinis gleaming brighter with every sway of their hips, and their painted skin glowing green under the light of alien suns.

In the other tent, Sophie was most of the way through her usual bedtime ritual—thinking and pondering and worrying and considering until she ran out of endurance and her own cognition tired her out—when the strange sensations crept up on her. Maybe tomorrow, her weary mind mused. Maybe, just maybe tomorrow, I’ll ask Ben to go on a walk. And maybe I’ll have a couple of the beers Lin bought, and... and I’ll try saying something to Ben about... things. Maybe...

Without fully realizing they were upon her, the drained, weakened, wearied feelings made her think about vulnerability and helplessness. And the mighty, potent sorts who hungered to exploit them. W-Wha... I feel... so weak? So... weird... Her thin legs rubbed together in her sleeping bag, and a vague, semi-coherent mingling of fear and hope made her wonder if a powerful man planned to exploit her in this state. Yessss... just tug my clothes off... Lay me out, and do... the... uh... stuff. Do me, yeah. Just... uh... things... butterflies... cookies... seventy-two... bwuhhh?

Sophie tried to worry, and sexually fantasize, and examine her strange state of confused exhaustion, and consider whether to bother Lin about any of it, all at once, and her thoughts soon crumbled into a senseless salad. It was like her usual brain-exhausting routine taken up an order of magnitude, and it worked masterfully. Her eyes rolled upward, and she let out her consciousness with a soft, breathy sigh.

Lin heard that sigh, like all of Sophie’s other anxious bedtime susurations before it. She stared at the inside of her eyelids, not really trying to sleep, but not avoiding it either. She’d always had issues with insomnia, and though it hadn’t been bothering her much lately, she still rarely fell asleep right away. That was how she came to realize something strange was happening, and snapped her eyes open.

Familiar with the drowsy sensation of sleep-aid meds, Lin knew the molasses-like heaviness she was feeling was artificial. That didn’t make it much easier fight it, however, and before she could even wonder what might be the cause, her thoughts became mired in waves of jade light. It took all her concentration just to stay locked in a stalemate with the sleepiness, no longer sinking, but unable to rise.

What’s... happening? D-Drugged? But how... No, can’t... In my head... How? Get... out. Get out!

The humming, throbbing pressure rose steadily higher, never relenting. Unable to even understand it, Lin couldn’t fight any longer, and her last defiant thoughts were smothered by infinite depths of green.