The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Probed

Chapter 10 — The Third Kind

Awareness returned to Jenna over the course of long, languid moments.

Max was lying beside her. As her senses sharpened, one by one, her first impression was of his body pressed against hers. Warm. Solid.

Instinctively, she pressed closer. His scent embraced her, familiar, but stronger than she’d ever known before. The biochemical bouquet sent shivers of recognition through her, awakening her further to the shared experience of lazing in bed together.

He moaned softly. That was when Jenna realized—with relish—that her hand was gently stroking and squeezing his cock. She hadn’t meant to, but her body had responded to his automatically. Notions of hormones and pheromones were far beyond her drowsy mind at the moment, but her new instincts recognized the raw stink of masculine arousal.

Naughty me. Can’t keep my hands off him, even when I’m asleep.

Letting go to her urges, Jenna wriggled down her boyfriend’s slumbering form, in no particular hurry. Through her eyelids, she could tell the room was lit, but she declined to open them; doing so might break the cozy, sensual spell of the moment. The feel of Max’s stiffness beneath her fingertips, the smell of his unwashed musk, and the music of his husky breathing were enough to appreciate on their own.

He always has been a heavy sleeper. Must be having a good dream. I know I did.

With a deft lick, she added his taste to her experience, eliciting a delightful shiver through the both of them. Slowly, gently, so as not to wake him, her lips wrapped around his head. By leisurely degrees, her head bobbed down, then rose back up his length. Her reward was a bead of precum that she collected on her tongue and savored. The groan that escaped her was almost enough to stir him from its vibration alone.

Jenna prolonged the blowjob, letting moments stretch into minutes. She built his pleasure too gradually to wake Max, yet she never let the stimulation subside, always nearing the point of rousing him. The challenge of keeping that precarious balance, as well as his body’s unconscious responses, kindled a soothing warmth in the very core of her. She was more turned her on now than during any blowjob she’d ever given him before.

Soon, Max’s stomach was clenching, barely short of thrusting into her mouth. Every twitch of his cock set off shock waves through Jenna too. It was as if her tongue was gathering not just the fluid product of his mounting arousal, but the signals coursing through his nerves. As he rose closer to waking, she sank down into pure, relaxed sensation.

For an instant, they met at the edge of dream and orgasm, and were one-mind.

Both their bodies tensed as the climax danced through them. Cum splashed into Jenna’s mouth, heady and rich, and she swallowed it thankfully. As the pleasure tapered down, the two sagged into drowsy contentment.

“Guh, uh... wow,” Max panted. He looked utterly bewildered, and nearly about to slip back into slumber to enjoy the afterglow. “That wasss... ssso fuckin’ good...”

Jenna finally opened her eyes and met his gaze as she suckled the last few drops out of his cock. Her lips curled as she popped it out of her mouth. “Glad you liked it, babe. It was pretty good for me, too.”

A coy understatement. She’d never cum from giving oral before.

Max blushed, cracking his own smile. “Guess I... better return the favor, huh?”

That sounded more than fair to Jenna.

* * *

Lin draped her arm over her face, defying the light overhead. She was used to waking up in the dark, with thick curtains blocking out the rays of sun, so she could confront the day at her own pace. The alien cell had raised its illumination at some appointed time to rouse her, gently but insistently nudging her to get up.

Despite the wake-up call, her mood was much improved from the night before, and body energized. Whatever was in that gray goo they’d eaten the night before was proving to be worth the poor flavor profile.

Speaking of, she was hungry again. Lin stepped out into the common room, tugging at the metal band around her neck. Nobody else was up yet. They will be soon, though. Might as well get breakfast.

The amenities room door swished away, acceding to her quest to fetch some canisters. Before she reached the cubby where they were stored, a shape on the floor stirred in her peripheral.

“Uh... Trish?”

The woman was curled up on the floor. At the sound of her name, Trish half groaned, half yawned and stretched her supine body, a bleary grin on her face. At least until her eyes fully opened and landed on Lin.

Her hands flew to her chest. The rubbery materiel of her suit had rematerialized at some point in the night, which was a small relief. It didn’t protect her from the concerned expression on Lin’s face, however, or from the memories of the night before that crashed down on her.

I walked in here... and Ben was... and then I tried to... and then he... and then we... God, I’m so sore. Like, triathlon sore.

“H-Hey,” she said, turning bright red. “S’up?”

“So... sleepwalking?” Lin offered.

“Uhh...” It was an easy out. Just pretend she had been sleepwalking. Would that have been any better? If her subconscious had dragged her into the shower last night to get fucked so hard and good by Ben? Not that Lin knew about that. She couldn’t. Could she? Trish could almost believe it was all a dream, if her contented pussy wasn’t so sure that, yeah, it had totally happened.

“Y-Yeah, guess so. Must’a been stress or something.”

Lin didn’t seem convinced, even by the explanation she herself had supplied. She offered a hand all the same. Trish was happy to take it, rising to her unsteady feet.

The door swished open, and Sophie poked her head through. Seeing Trish, she froze, mumbling out a “M-Morning!”

Trish forced a smile. “Mornin’ Soph.”

The mousy girl hurried to the goop canisters and scooped a couple into her arms, blushing a shade to rival Trish’s. “J-Just getting b-breakfast!” she blurted, before bolting back out into the common room.

“Wonder what’s up with her,” said Lin.

“No idea,” Trish shrugged. Her legs were still a bit wobbly, so she leaned on her friend a moment longer before they went to get their own meals.

As she scurried away, Sophie grumbled. That should be me. Ben should be fucking me so hard I can’t walk right. Trish doesn’t even like men! Why is she the one he’s pounding in the shower room at night?

But she knew. Trish wasn’t an insecure mess like she was. Trish was confident and forward, and when she wanted something, she went after it. Even if it was something she supposedly had never wanted before. Basically, she was everything Sophie wasn’t.

She was so fixated on the table, and the swirling anxieties in her head, Sophie didn’t see Ben approaching until he sat down across from her.

“Good morning,” he said with a chipper smile. “How’d you sleep?”

A hasty gulp of protein slurry bought her a second to compose a reply. “Hrm, fine. Just fine. You?”

“Pretty well,” he said blithely. “The beds are a bit hard. Not much better than a sleeping bag on the ground, to be honest. Took me a while to find a position that felt good, but once I did, I was out like a light. All the... you know, everything must have taken a lot out of me.”

Was he... was he bragging to her? The hint of a half-cocked grin and the twinkle in his eye weren’t just in Sophie’s imagination, were they?

“Hey, is that an extra?” Ben pointed to the second food canister she’d taken, mostly because she wanted to seem busy while getting away from Trish.

“Um, yes. Go ahead.” She managed to keep the bitterness out of her voice. Mostly.

“Thanks,” he said, heedless, flipping the cap up and tipping it to his lips.

Yeah, just go ahead and take whatever you want, you big, stupid, inconsiderate... beautiful, sexy man. You can have it now, whatever or whoever you feel like, whenever you feel like it. Who could say no to you? Certainly not me... if you asked... Or didn’t ask...

Ben perked up, pausing his refueling to look towards the amenities room. “Oh hey, Lin and Trish are up.”

Seriously! Did his eyes really just dilate? Whatever. I should just give up. We’re the only humans within... light years for all I know, and he still won’t... Whatever.

The girls arrived at the table, and Jenna emerged with Max close behind as well. Sophie notwithstanding, the mood of the room was much improved from the day before.

“I wonder what they have planned for us today,” Jenna said, setting her empty canister on the table before the others were even halfway done. Her appetite drew a few glances, but they didn’t bother her in the least. Twenty four hours ago, the prospect of she and her friends being experimented on by extraterrestrials would have terrified her—did terrify her. She was wiser now. Their captors meant them no harm, and everyone had come out fine so far, if not better.

Ben swallowed and shrugged. “Who knows. The universe is a big place. We’ve already met the Roswell Grays, some big bugs, and robots. Could be Wookies next, or reptilians, or Alf for all we know.”

“Dibs on the hooker with three tits,” Trish chuckled.

Ben laughed too, even if Trish wouldn’t meet his eyes in the exchange. “Technically, I think she was a human wi—”

“Nobody cares, dweeb,” Lin deadpanned. “If Trish wants an alien with tits, I’m sure they have a big, jiggling blob covered in ’em, just for her.”

Everyone got a kick out of that. Everyone but Sophie.

“W-Well, I can’t wait to see what kind of blob, or bug or... or rape-monster they throw at us n-next,” she said. Her voice cracked as she stood up. “I’m sure everybody’s g-gonna have a really great time!”

The sound of her chucked canister impacting the floor was less than cathartic. It was mostly empty, and the floor was too soft. It even resealed itself before bouncing and rolling to the wall. She had stormed into her room before it had even come to rest.

“Hey, wait...” Ben tried to get up, but the chair-thing was an awkward shape, and his new legs still weren’t quite cooperating with him. By the time they did, Sophie was long gone. “Shit.”

He was far from an expert on the fairer sex, but you didn’t have to be a big-brained alien to interpret that little outburst. Seeing her so terrified sent a pang through his chest. He should go into her room, give her a hug, rock her back and forth and tell her...

I... I wouldn’t know what to say to her. I never know what to say. Even with his new body, he was still the same uncertain, tongue-tied Ben on the inside when it came to women. Especially a woman he... cared about a lot.

Nobody else seemed to have any words of reassurance they were eager to go give her either, at any rate. There wasn’t much more conversation at all while they finished their nutrient-paste. The very instant the last empty canister touched the table-construct, the habitat door swished open.

Five pairs of eyes turned toward Uukati, but the Researcher’s huge, black orbs were firmly fixed on Lin. Lin Chang. You have been selected for study by the CERULEAN.

It wasn’t exactly a word that the Interpreter used to refer to the species in question, but more of a color. The sensation of switching from the left hemisphere of her brain to the right so abruptly sent a tickle down to Lin’s neck. It turned into a cold disquiet in her chest. What kind of creature were they offering her up to, that it couldn’t even be named with words?

Ben once again dared to interposed himself between their captor and the abductee of the hour.

“Hey,” he said carefully, “we’ve gone along with all your experiments so far. We’ve been cooperative, right?”

Silence and a blank stare were his answer.

“I... I mean, we’re all still safe and sound, so it’s not that we don’t trust you... but it’s not easy to sit here all day and worry about what’s happening to our friends. It’s stressful. You don’t want to stress out your test subjects, right?”

Uukati’s eyes narrowed in consideration. This male’s continued defiance was an enigma. There would still be three viable sexual partners after she left with the subject, and only one other competing male. This wasn’t just territoriality. This was a more complex protective instinct. One strong enough to overcome the trepidation he was causing himself by confronting her. If only barely.

I will repeat my earlier assertions. The Coalition species participating in this expedition are committed to minimizing your discomfort and preventing any harm from coming to you. Do not attempt to interfere. Lin Chang is perfectly safe.

A tingle at his throat warned Ben that his collar had been brought to readiness. His hand clutched the transparent orb reflexively. Not that it would help; the odds of stopping the collar’s effects just by covering up the light were basically nil. But he could still feel the energy buzzing there, awaiting Uukati’s command to zap him into green mindlessness. The sensation shot up his arm and prickled his scalp, and he let go of the collar, looking at his hand. Weird...

Then the energy evaporated, like a puff of smoke. However, if it will allay further unease, I can arrange for you to observe the experimentation.

With a wave of her slender fingers, a section of the bare, white wall rippled like a saucer of milk. Shades of gray darkened and colored and resolved into... an image of Lin, taken from slightly above. As the woman stepped around and searched the ceiling for cameras, the view shifted to follow her.

“Fucking spooky,” Lin murmured, unable to find the source of the perspective.

“Oh wow...” Trish said. She stared at the floor-to-ceiling screen, and turned a shade of red. “You guys, uh... you didn’t have this while Jenna and I were out, did you?”

* * *

Even before they had reached the final doorway at the end of the final corridor, the hairs were standing up on Lin’s arms. They had nothing to do with goosebumps..

“What the...” There was a palpable charge in the air, a thrumming that had been building for the last few corridors, but had only just passed into her range of preception.

With a gesture from the Researcher, the iris blossomed open, revealing the room beyond.

The CERULEAN are not organic life in the way you understand Uukati commented, sensing her subject’s unease. The use of the color-thought again did little to help it. They are a species of sentient energy patterns contained in a lattice of silicate crystals. And quite eager to meet new forms of carbon-based life. Please do your best to follow their instructions, even if they seem unusual. Their consciousnesses are quite different from yours. If you require guidance, focus on your concerns and I will endeavor to clarify.

Lin didn’t require a damn thing from this extraterrestrial freak, and she didn’t care if the telepath knew it. Even if her oversexed friends were all enjoying themselves, what these aliens were doing was sick and wrong. Despite their captor’s promises, these creatures could just as easily suck her brain out through a straw as give her a porn star body. Just imagining all the twisted, depraved things they might do to her sent her heart racing.

But Lin drew herself up anyway, pushing her fear down. “Never let ’em see you sweat” was the maxim she lived by. So she clenched her hands into fists to keep them from trembling, gave Uukati her best challenging glare, and marched into the room.

Like their prison, the space was a domed circle, empty and smooth and white. The moment she stepped inside, the door closed behind her.

Additionally, Uukati added, their natural environment is the uppermost atmosphere above their native gas giant. As their physical bodies are quite fragile, this study must be conducted in zero gravity.

The soft, rubbery hexagons of the floor dissolved like soap bubbles beneath her feet, and Lin was falling. Or at least she felt like she was falling. Without the floor, the chamber was now a perfect sphere, featureless and lacking any points of reference. Maybe she was hovering, or maybe she was tumbling end over end. The ambiguity didn’t help settle her back-flipping stomach.

It was even worse when the lights went out.

“Fucking shit!” Lin spat. If she spent one more second trapped, weightless, in a formless dark void, she was going to be the one doing the anal probing. After she was done puking her guts out, of course. “Come on! I’m right here, you alien scumbags! Let’s get this over with!”

She felt them before she saw them. A wave of pressure rolled over Lin’s body; not quickly, and not uniformly. Like a balloon, charged with static, passing just above the skin. The vibrations in the air, something like the drone of a box fan, rose in pitch to the angry buzz of a fluorescent light. Then a door—the same one she used or another, Lin couldn’t tell—opened.

They were so... blue...

Several crystal rods, each as long as her forearm, floated parallel to one another in a vaguely cylindrical arrangement. Coruscating ripples of blazing cobalt energy looped and arced between the rods, and Lin caught sight of smaller crystals, ranging from fingers to matchsticks, spinning in orbital rings around a core of blue ball lightning. Whatever lay at the center of that arrangement was too bright for Lin to look at directly. It’s a thunderstorm in a wind chime.

This... creature drifted into the chamber along the wall, keeping its distance. Another followed, then a third, and a fourth. They weren’t identical to one another, but neither could Lin say exactly how one was different to the next. There were so many moving parts, so many pieces glinting, swirling, and rotating in all shapes and sizes... Lin could stare at one of them forever—or at least as long as she dared without searing her retinas—and never fully comprehend the full intricacy of its ever-shifting body.

Wordlessly, the quartet of crystalline beings took up positions in a ring around her. The temperature rose noticeably, despite the cool hue of their light, and was a distant last on the list of reasons she was perspiring.

Surrounded. Helpless. Staring straight into the face of the unknown. The unknowable. It was all her wildest fears.

GREETING.

The thought hit her brain like a camera flash. Indeed, it had been accompanied by a radiant, sparkling display from the glass-cloud in front of her. A strange mixture of emotions were contained in that single communication. Caution. Respect. The kind of care one might give a strange dog at the park, before one knew how friendly it was. “Greeting” was perhaps the simplest word that Lin could put to that feeling. Or had Uukati picked the word to help Lin distill all that context?

This is already too weird. But without an exit, or even purchase, she had no choice but to endure. Lin took in a deep, steadying breath. The dry, electrified air felt raw in her lungs.

“Alright. Sure. Hi.”

A cascade of blue lights whirled and coiled through the thing. Its core pulsed and flickered, while its orbiting shards spun and reoriented into new arrangements. Twisting her neck around, Lin saw the others in similar states of activity. Did they talk to each other through sparkles? Or were the sparkles a by-product of their communication?

HOSPITALITY.

This new emotion danced across her prefrontal cortex, warm with optimism. It was the welcoming of someone in from the dark and the cold, an offering to a traveler.

CERULEAN.

A self reference. And an introduction. It might have been her imagination, but the Cerulean seemed even more blue to Lin in the brief moment it named itself.

“It’s... uh... nice to meet you,” she said, blinking away the spots in her vision.

Another flurry of glittering and humming came back at her, dying away a moment later.

“Why do you keep doing that?”

As the paparazzi flashes went off once again, Uukati’s presence emerged from the background. The atmosphere in this room is much denser than the CERULEAN normally inhabit. It is not unduly uncomfortable for them, but they are sensitive to the vibrations of your voice.

“Sensitive? What, like they’re ticklish?”

Something to that effect, the Researcher replied, before her mental contact once again receded.

That was something, at least. She might not even be able to fight back or run away, but Lin could at least tickle her captors.

CURIOSITY. OPAQUE. NOISE.

“What do you you mean ‘opaque?’” she said. It was easier to be conversational now that she knew it was the one avenue of protest she had left. And oddly, she was a bit offended at being called “opaque.” Not everybody could be made out of crystals. “And you’re not exactly quiet yourselves. You sound like the transformer out behind my house.”

OPAQUE. NOISE, it repeated. The emotions were clearer, and carried a certain hesitance. The Cerulean expressed the same reluctance that Lin might have to reaching blindly into a box that held something wriggling and slimy, yet all the more fascinating for it.

Lin was about have words with these pompous, new age shop window displays. They drag her God-only-knew how many light-years away from home, separate her from her friends, and now they were getting squeamish?

But before her mouth could open, the front Cerulean overcame its reluctance and drew in closer. The static-balloon feeling was back, tracing up and down her arms and legs, over her back, and across her scalp. Especially her scalp.

“H-Hey... wai—”

Suddenly, Lin was not alone in her own brain.

It was different from the gentle scrutiny of Uukati’s telepathic contact. Waves of invisible force intersected and coalesced into appendages, pushing effortlessly through the wet shell of muscle and bone to touch her thoughts physically. It was as if the alien had popped the hood to look at the still-running engine.

CLARITY.

This emotion-thought wasn’t passed to Lin by Uukati. The Cerulean had uploaded it directly to her nervous system. It was finally examining her, the true her. It didn’t care much about the water and proteins floating in front of it. Those interfered with its senses, blocked its vision. That was why she was noisy. Opaque.

What it cared about was energy. She was a book, a volume of tightly packed data, whose letters were electrical signals and pages were gray meat. Uukati could read her mind, but these creatures could read her brain. And apparently she was written in Braille, because they had to touch the page to decipher it.

These insights bled back into Lin’s mind through the Cerulean’s own contact. Echoes of its abstract thoughts carried along the electromagnetic extension connecting them, and imprinted themselves onto her consciousness. It was a jarring experience, to have her neurons firing without her consent, smoothed only slightly by Uukati’s mediation.

The intensity of the invasion was magnified by paralysis. What few commands she was able to marshal and send out to her limbs were intercepted for study, reduced to weak twitches and palsied tremors. Her eyes were locked wide open, and her mouth gently parted, giving her a look of astonishment she would have been wearing anyway. Unable to look away, she could do nothing but bathe in the swirling blue lights washing over her.

Unnoticed around her, the other three drifted closer, and joined their feelers to the one already scanning Lin. Other parts of her body got more attention as the Ceruleans searched for more nerve clusters. Wherever their semi-tangible touch landed, her suit disintegrated. Holes quickly became tears, and in a matter of moments, the dwindling sections of material peeled off her weightless body and vanished completely. Whatever little regard they had for her flesh, the aliens had even less for her clothing, and none for her modesty.

As the Cerulean quartet scrutinized every inch of her, Lin noticed them lingering in certain areas. Invisible tendrils grazed the nape of her neck. Then the soles of her feet. Across her lips. When one touched her nipple, she gasped reflexively.

The Ceruleans paused, and through the direct line they had to her brain, Lin sensed them discussing this new reaction. They didn’t bother to share their decision with her, but she found out all the same when they prodded the nipple again, not just on the surface, but penetrating into the soft tissues beneath.

“H-ah...” Lin’s body moaned on its own. She was just a passenger while the energy beings peeled back layer after layer of the signals that made up who she was.

RESPONSIVENESS.

It was the thrill of discovery, the satisfaction of cause and effect. The almost child-like wonder of pushing a button just to see what it did. They were fascinated by the simple way her synapses lit up like Christmas lights when they fondled her.

Halos of sapphire glass whirled in excitement around the creature’s blazing core. The ambient heat rose to concerning levels. With methodical sweeps, the tendrils searched the helpless woman’s body for more erogenous zones.

No... please... stop...

When they found her clit, Lin made her own discovery: the Ceruleans were only getting started.