The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Probed

Chapter 3 — Game Over, Man

A weird notion came to Jenna as she was drifting back to consciousness: the surface she was lying on was too soft to be the hard ground beneath a tent, and yet too firm to be her bed at home. A feeling in her gut suddenly told her she was lying on neither. The blonde snapped awake, and found herself in a strange room.

It was cylindrical, about twenty feet across, and minimalist in the extreme. Every surface was a glossy white, and there were no other notable features at all, save the ovoid bed she was lying on. A soft white light radiated from above, increasing from dim to bright as quickly as her eyes could adjust to it. She took a deep breath, and found the air clean, odorless, and a perfectly comfortable temperature. It was as though she were in a tiny bedroom designed by the folks at Apple or something.

What... where? How did I get here? What is this place? Wait... what am I wearing?

Jenna looked down at herself, and discovered she was wearing a grey catsuit, covering her from neck to ankles in some kind of sleek synthetic material covered in a tiny hexagon pattern. It affixed to a metallic collar, which she fumbled with for a few seconds. There was no clasp on it, or even a seam from what she could feel, and yet it seemed to flex with the movements of her neck. Its only feature appeared to be a hard, marble-sized sphere mounted on the front of her throat.

Memories of the night before flooded back to her. A campfire, stargazing, then off to bed. Max had been fooling around with her—and doing a hell of a good job—one moment, and the next there was... something green? Then nothing. Had she been drugged? Kidnapped? Who had taken her, and... why wasn’t she absolutely losing it? Of course Jenna was afraid and uncertain, but she also felt oddly drained. Numb. By all rights, she should have been screaming and crying for help, and yet the panic never set in.

Still, she wanted nothing more than to get out of here and make some semblance of sense of what was happening to her. As if granting her wish, a portion of the wall slid open, revealing a larger room beyond. Timid and barefoot, Jenna approached the opening, and peeked outside.

She found more of the same design and aesthetic, albeit on a larger scale. There were furnishings out there, a couple simple tables, chairs, sofas and large cushions. It was like some kind of shared living space, or at least an approximation of one by someone who had never seen a living room before, but had heard a description of one once. And there was someone seated at the nearest table, dressed in the same grey jumpsuit she was.

Trish had awakened much the same way, just a bit earlier. She’d been sitting at the table-esque thing, trying to get comfortable on the chair-ish device, and hesitantly pawing and tugging at her new rubbery... uniform? The thing clung to her tighter than yoga pants, highlighting every statuesque line and curve of her toned, athletic physique. It was more like body-paint than clothing. She was confused, and a little scared, but she had to admit... the thing made her look hot.

Wow... if only the others were here! Just imagine seeing-

“Trish?”

The girl flinched at hearing her name, and whirled around. “Oh! Jenna?”

Trish felt an immediate blush color her cheeks. Jenna’s big, beautiful tits were cradled so perfectly by her identical suit. Her long, slender limbs looked so graceful. And like Trish, the suit was so snug that she was showing a little bit of camel-toe. Giving a hint of that pretty little pussy, just daring someone to slide their tongue up that slit...

She looked away for a second and took a breath. Dammit, stress always makes me so horny! “U-Uh... are you okay?“

Taking one last furtive look around the room, Jenna stepped out and took a seat at the table. The door behind her glided shut without a sound. “I... I think so.”

She took Trish’s blush for self-consciousness, and blushed a little herself. They’d seen each other wearing skimpy outfits before, playing beach volleyball and on the swim team. Besides, with all the unknowns right now, it was hardly the time to be bashful, right?

“So, where is everyone?” she asked.

As soon as the words left her mouth, another pair of doors appeared half-way across the large room. A groggy-looking Ben emerged from one, and Lin poked her head out of the other. They looked around before taking their own seats at the table. “So... uh...” Ben said, also stretching and testing his form-fitting suit, “what the actual fuck?”

Jenna shrugged. “Your guess is as good as ours,” she said, glancing over to Lin. The goth girl seemed quiet as ever, but there was a dazed and disoriented expression that seemed to cross her face every few moments. “Hey, uh, are you alright?”

Lin didn’t appear to hear her at first, but when Jenna placed a hand on her shoulder, Lin snapped back to reality. “What? Oh yeah. Just feel kinda...” she said, trailing off again and staring blankly forward. Whatever had knocked them out seemed to be affecting Lin the worst.

Trish heaved a wearied sigh. “Geez, this is really messed up, isn’t it? I mean, are we....?”

She found that she had no real end for the sentence. What’s the situation here? Some weird national security arrest? Did we camp too close to some hidden missile silo? Is it some freaky cult? Have we all been abducte-

Another door smoothly slid open, and Max slowly came out to join the group. He seemed to be suffering as heavy a dose of whatever had Lin so addled. Shuffling up in little steps, keeping his eyes downcast, he rubbed his upper arms with his hands. He sat down next to Jenna without a word, and she hugged him tight.

“Thank god you’re here, baby,” she whispered.

Her boyfriend shivered. Was he cold, or, maybe... embarrassed? That seemed strange to her. After all, he filled out his suit marvelously; like a comic-book hero, even. And yet, there was nothing heroic whatsoever about his posture.

Max raised his eyes a little, but as soon as he caught sight of Lin, he blushed and looked down again. One glimpse at her, in her skin-tight apparel, gave him flashes of shame he didn’t understand. Even worse, it made his cock rise against the tight material of his outfit. The closer his girlfriend held him, the worse it all became. Please please please nobody notice...

Finally, Sophie joined them from yet another door. It had taken her that long before working up the nerve to step out and join the group with her modest, almost boyish figure so utterly on display. Dancer-like, her mother called her. Elegant. Sophie knew she was just being kind. Lin was dancer-like, and Jenna was pole-dancer-like. Sophie was just...

She sighed softly, wondering why her lack of confidence in her body was so high on the list of reasons to panic right now. But the panic from all the other reasons never came, so she was stuck with more familiar anxieties.

“U-Um... hey, everybody,” she said quietly as she came up and took the place next to Ben. She shifted on the smooth, stark-white cushion. Who would make a triangular pillow? The height of the chairs and table were weird, too. The ratios felt subtly off. “No one knows what all this is about, huh?“

“Not a clue,” Trish said. “I don’t really remember. We were camping, and then...”

She gave Jenna a quick sidelong glance. Flickers of that erotic beach-massage dream came to mind. Trish wondered how it would feel to rub their smooth, rubber-clad bodies together. “Nothing.”

A deep bell-like tone filled the room. All their heads turned toward the far end of the room, where two larger panels retracted, and two figures gracefully entered. The doors closed automatically behind them. The first—appearing to be male, judging by their relative frames—stood in front, while a female flanked him. Big heads, big eyes, light grey skin, dark grey suits just like the humans were wearing.

Honest to god damn aliens.

The male folded his hands behind his back, and a foreign intellect brushed up against their minds. Greetings, humans.

It was an unsettling sensation for the abductees, to feel another consciousness looking into their thoughts, and insinuating its own. For Lin and Max, it was disturbingly and intimately familiar.

I know that this may be difficult for you to believe, he continued, but we are interstellar travelers. I am Project Overseer Ilaandu, and this is Researcher Uukati. We belong to the Coalition, an alliance of peaceful, intelligent species, joined in the common goal of scientific discovery.

By all rights, the group should have exploded into hysterics. Despite how absurd it sounded, though, it felt all but certain. In addition to their fear, it seemed the humans’ capacity for disbelief was also suppressed; the idea of being abducted by telepathic aliens seemed mercifully easy for their sanity to accept at the moment.

Ben stood up from the table, and the unfathomable blackness of Ilaandu’s eyes fell on him. Contact with an extraterrestrial race was pretty much the jackpot to end all jackpots for a nerd like him. And yet his heart was fluttering with something far different from joy.

“Uh, okay... sure...” he said. His voice cracked, and he cleared his throat. “Aliens. Why not. Can’t really argue, with the...” He gestured around the room. “And the, you know...” he said, waving his hands around his head to crudely pantomime their telepathy. “So... why? Why have you brought us here?”

There has been considerable interest among the Coalition members regarding the human species for some time, and this research expedition was tasked with procuring specimens and studying them. You six were selected and assessed.

“Studying us?” Trish asked. “Like, how? Are we gonna get chopped up?” Somehow, she didn’t seem overly afraid of the fatal possibility. The false tranquility of the moment made her sound more bothered than terrified, as if the possibility of being vivisected would be a big hassle.

For all the humans, however, the question conjured up all the pop-culture images of alien abduction and the terrors it surely held. Trish imagined being chained to a slab, face down and spread eagle, while the female alien brandished a menacingly phallic anal probe.

The instant the image formed in Trish’s head, the alien in question straightened. You will not be harmed, she quickly said. It is not our practice to... damage... the species being studied. Every effort will be applied to minimizing injury and discomfort.

It was Sophie’s turn to find her voice, as her interest in cultural studies briefly won out over the dull dread coursing through her. “Okay, so if we... if we let ourselves be, uh, studied, we get to go home again?“

It struck her then that there was a very real possibility that they were in space, right this minute. That the whole group of them were orbiting the Earth or even rocketing between stars. It struck her silent.

The Researcher nodded her head, but imperfectly mimicked the reassuring gesture. You will be returned, yes. If you co-operate, everything will go smoothly, we will learn much, and you will suffer no permanent harm. Of course, to avoid cultural contamination, your memories of this time must be excised, but you will be returned precisely where you were collected.

“You said you’re part of a... a science alliance, right?” Lin asked. For the moment, she found her head clear enough to form a question. Not only were they discovering there was another form of intelligent life in the universe, but there were enough of them to form a club. “How many of you are there? What... what are you?“

There are a multitude of species enrolled in the Coalition, but six are participating in this expedition. The Overseer said. We are known as the Interpreters. Our race possesses a unique ability, as I’m sure you’ve noticed; our Gift allows us to understand and communicate with any form of consciousness, no matter how dissimilar it might seem. In addition to performing our own experiments, we will be facilitating any dialogue between you and the other representatives when necessary.

Of all of them, only Max didn’t pipe up. He looked at the creatures, but found himself unable to meet their lightless eyes for long. Especially the Researcher. Oddly, she betrayed subtle signs of disquiet at the sight of him, too. Her dainty hand flexed as if it touched something uncomfortably warm, and her little slash of a mouth turned into the tiniest of frowns.

Shaking away the lapse, Uukati turned to her superior, contacting only him.

The Concert have delivered their target profile, Overseer. Two females, selecting for fitness and endurance, and a specific balance of hormones. That one, and that one, match the criteria.

Ilaandu acknowledged Uukati telepathically, before returning his attention to the humans. Patricia Ross, Jenna Miller. Come. It is time for the first round of experimentation.

Jenna looked around at the others nervously. “Me?”

Trish pushed away from the table, anxious about being singled out right away.

“Whadda you mean ‘criteria?’ Both of us?”

Ilaandu nodded in the affirmative, completing the motion much more naturally than his companion. Yes. The first proposal has been approved. A Queen of the Zylian Concert has given us her requirements, and the two of you meet them.

It didn’t take telepathy to sense the tension in the room exploding. The fear and uncertainty in the group were becoming impossible to fully suppress.

“Wait, hold on.” Ben’s voice cracked again, but he still took a tentative step toward Ilaandu, interposing his lanky body between the alien and his friends. “No. You... you can’t just come in here and take us away like that!”

It was clear to all present, however, they probably could. They had done it once already. Even so, Sophie’s heart soared. Ben was always thinking about others, and now showing such courage in the face of the frightening unknown. Her eyes passed over the lines of his lean back showing through his suit, and... a little lower, too.

However, Uukati’s black eyes narrowed warily at Ben’s defiance. She didn’t have the Overseer’s experience with the species, but she’d studied ahead of the mission. She knew how aggressive and irrational humans could be—especially when protecting their females.

Please, it is imperative that you comply peacefully, for your own safety, she said. You must understand, your resistance is futile.

She was unaware just how poor her choice of telepathic words really was.

“No, Ben’s right!” Trish said, bolstered by her friend’s resistance and the alien’s ill-advised phrasing. “We aren’t just gonna let you do whatever you want to us! We have rights, you know!”

The clear, marble-sized spheres mounted on Trish and Ben’s collars flashed bright green, and a warm, tingling sensation filled their brains, enveloping and smothering all notions of defiance. Trish let out a breathy, confused sigh as the mental force overwhelmed her and collapsed her resolve like a deflating balloon. Ben swooned, and tried to lift a hand to his head, but his limbs suddenly felt too heavy and weak.

“Hey... what’s...” he stammered.

Benjamin Thompson, Ilaandu said coldly, please sit. Ben robotically took his seat, unable to think of a reason to disobey. Unable to think much at all, in fact. With his mind emptied by the green light, the alien’s will filled the void without any struggle at all.

“What did you do to them?” said Lin flatly. To the ear, she sounded only barely interested, but falling into reflexive apathy was all she could do to keep the abject terror out of her voice.

They have been pacified, Ilaandu replied. There was a stern patience in his voice, like a school teacher weathering a child’s tantrum. I do not enjoy resorting to such methods, but I will not allow disruptions or delays. Please do not misunderstand. You do have rights and protections as sentient beings. Refusing to participate, however, is not one of them. Come.

Trish obeyed instantly, standing and crossing the distance over to the aliens in efficient, glassy-eyed silence.

Jenna looked at Max, silently urging him to do something too. To stand up for her and be her protector. He’d never hesitated to fend off the guys who constantly hit on her. But he didn’t. He couldn’t even seem to look at their captors. Sitting there, hunched and quiet, he just looked so... defeated. With the rest of her friends subdued, the fight went out of Jenna too.

One meekly and one mindlessly, the pair followed the aliens back through the doors and out into the rounded white corridor beyond. The doors closed swiftly behind them.

Ilaandu’s pace brooked no hesitation, and before Jenna could really process what was happening, she had already lost track of how many turns they taken and how many intersections they had passed. How big even is this place?

Quite sizable To Jenna’s surprise, the Overseer replied to the idle thought. But you need not concern yourself with navigating it. You will be monitored while you are in your habitat, and escorted to and from all experimentation sessions. For your safety.

Though polite in tone, the implicit threat was clear: if you even think of escaping, we will know.

Ilaandu addressed Uukati privately. I must finish compiling the data we gained from the assessment, so it falls to you to translate as the Concert requires. If necessary, please remind them that their petition to consume a specimen, in whole or in part, was summarily denied.

The Researcher had heard reports that, in their eagerness to thoroughly analyze less intelligent lifeforms, Zylian Queens had been known to bend expeditionary protocol before. The Overseer made no secret of his feelings that no such infractions would be allowed to mar this project.

However, he also expressed to her a genial disappointed that he wouldn’t have an opportunity to join. I have interacted with the Concert on a few prior occasions. So many thoughts transmitting back and forth, at such speed... all without the benefit of the Gift. There is an enjoyable novelty to it, though it can be overwhelming experience as well. Do not lose your concentration, once the hive is fully roused.

With a mental goodbye, he took a diverging corridor and disappeared from sight. Uukati was alone with the primitives.

The thought that she was now outnumbered didn’t concern her. She could pacify them just as easily as Ilaandu had, as quickly as they could even think to overpower her. What concerned her more was the image the human had unwittingly projected earlier, the one of Uukati herself with some fiendish torture device. Standing over the bound, mewling creature, leering and pouring glistening lubricant onto the implement. The human thought of her in such a barbaric way! The very idea that she would treat the subjects with such perverse methods. The very idea...

Even worse was the undercurrent of arousal that accompanied the lurid fantasy. What kind of intelligent creature could find any appeal in having their body restrained and then abused in such a fashion? Uukati firmly pushed down and locked away the vexing thoughts.

Besides, invasive anatomical probing had not been necessary for decades. The first expedition had been poorly equipped to conduct biological surveys when they stumbled upon Earth; it had been necessary to improvise with the tools they had available. Fortunately, the data gathered had proved more than adequate to approve the much more humane studies that followed. There were suspicions among the cultural teams, however, that the memory erasure protocols had been lacking in those early stages...

That was perhaps one of the reasons she held the Overseer in such high regard. He was all too familiar with the emotionally turbulent, sexually charged nature of the species. After all, he had been a Researcher on the first cultural expedition to Earth, which the Coalition had considered a resounding success. The primitive race had such a poor understanding of themselves, it was little wonder even many Interpreters found them challenging to study. But, he had told her, with focus and discipline, their psychology could be explored and charted.

It was a privilege to have been selected from among so many brilliant candidates to accompany one of the foremost minds in the study of this fascinating species. As challenging to study as they might be. She would not disappoint the faith he placed in her.

With renewed confidence, Uukati returned her attention to the human females. They were nearing their destination. The Zylian Concert is a communal entity, sharing one mind among all of its constituent members. It will be easier to understand them if you bear that in mind—in a very real sense, there is only one of them. They are the most recent members to join the Coalition, and are very... eager to learn about species who think and act as individuals.

They came to the final door, and when it slid open, the hallway beyond was utterly different to the clean, smooth passages seen so far.

Some sort of soft, indirect lighting provided warm illumination from various angles, but compared to the stark, bleached-white brightness outside, the Zylian’s domain was almost in darkness. The corridor was coated with layers of resinous fiber, like sap-soaked strips of paper, all a pale bronze-orange. The dull earth-tone of insect shell. A different atmosphere wafted forth, hot, humid, and heavily scented; sweet and musky. Honey and moldering vegetation and fragrant, organic wax and a million other earthy odors.

Uukati stopped before the threshold and closed her eyes. She reached out with her mind to touch the little glowing lights of the humans’ consciousness beside her, and the churning, glowing sea of the singular Zylian hive-mind just within. The humans seemed so very small next to that vast, distributed will. Their minds were sparks next to a bonfire. No wonder the Concert considered simply devouring and digesting them to hasten analysis...

The silent telepathic contact gave both girls a little shiver, and a feeling of being watched. It didn’t help their anxiety.

Proceed into the laboratory-nest, Uukati urged. Her thoughts carried the unspoken, gentle reminder that they could easily, casually, be forced to comply.

Trish reached out and nervously took Jenna’s hand. She had regained her autonomy by now, but she was also hesitant to make any false moves, for fear of being pushed back down into that fugue of surrender.

Just as intended.

“No, please,” she quickly said. “Don’t... don’t do that... thing... again. You don’t have to do that. We’ll go.”

The collar hadn’t hurt. It hadn’t been uncomfortable or unpleasant. Paradoxically, it was freeing. All the fears, all the mental effort that went into fighting back, all personal responsibility whatsoever, all gone in an instant. The fuzzy bliss had felt so uncannily, alluringly amazing, she found herself thinking briefly about putting up a fight just to get the alien to trigger it again. It would be so easy to become addicted to that feeling. Scary easy.

She couldn’t deal with that again. Not right now. Better to just do as they were told, willingly. Right?

Ahead, in the warm, moist shadows, not-quite-discernible, angular figures shifted and drew back, deeper inside.

Trish swallowed hard.

“Okay. We can do this. C’mon, Jenna. I’m here. I’m with you. We can totally...” She looked into the shadows again, and took a shaky breath. “W-We can totally do this.”

Jenna took a tentative step behind Trish, holding onto her friend like a life preserver.

“Y-Yeah, sure. How bad ca—” She caught a glimpse of movement, and squeezed the hand, involuntarily. With the emotional numbness slowly wearing off, it took all her might not to freeze where she stood. “W-We t-totally got this...”

A short distance further, Jenna paused to touch the residue on the wall. Some parts were still moist and sticky, as though freshly applied. Bringing her hand to her face, Jenna was taken aback by the intoxicating sweetness of the scent. It made her a little dizzy, and she let go of Trish’s hand for a second to steady herself against the wall. Realizing her error too late, Jenna hastily wiped both hands on her suit to get the sap off.

Is my suit getting thinner? If such a thing was even possible, she noticed the weird, space-age material was shrinking gradually, exposing more of her calves and forearms. A circular hole had even formed above her cleavage. Looking up, she checked to see if Trish was still there, hoping her friend hadn’t noticed.

Trish hadn’t. She had moved a little further ahead while Jenna had dealt with the sticky-sweet slime. Too preoccupied to even notice her own costume diminishing just like Jenna’s was, revealing her toned, statuesque physique inch by inch.

“There’s something up there,” she said softly. “I saw it, I know I did.”

Trish thought about Max’s meek surrender, and the way it had broken Jenna’s resolve. She thought about the way Sophie’s eyes had shone when Ben had tried his best to resist. She thought about thrilling action movies, where the brave hero always got the girl.

“H-Hey,” she said, turning to face Jenna. “Look, I’m quick on my feet, and I think I can be pretty quiet. I’ll... I’ll scout ahead, and see what we’re dealing with, a’right? You just sit tight. I’ll be right back, I promise.” She offered her special, girl-charming smile, and gave Jenna’s lovely shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

More than anything else that had happened since waking up as part of an alien science project, that encouraged Jenna. Trish was always the headstrong one, the doer, who threw herself wholeheartedly into everything. Usually that happened to be nonstop flirting with Jenna. Over the years, Jenna had brushed off that cheeky grin more times than she could count, but right now it was the most comforting sight she could imagine.

“Okay, but as soon as you see something... you know, weird, you come back and get me. I don’t want to be in here all alone with God-knows-what creeping around.“

“Course. No sweat. Bee-are-bee!”

With that she turned away and dipped into a low, sneaking crouch, and began stalking forward into the shadowy, humid, cloying depths of the nest. As anxious as she was about running into these creatures, as worried as she was about their impossible predicament, the thought of a big movie-finish embracing Jenna—complete with a passionate kiss—bolstered her resolve.

It also distracted her.

Jenna watched Trish disappear into the dim chambers ahead, then looked down at the residue still clinging to her fingers. Since she touched the stuff on the wall, they had been tingling. She wiped them on the suit again, fearing it might be something dangerous. The tight material stretched and rubbed her all over, sending a sudden, erotic shiver down her spine. Since when had she gotten so... horny? Her heart had been pounding since she entered the room, and sweat beaded on her forehead. At first it had been dread, but that was now mingling with a slow, creeping arousal. And with every moment, the sleeves and legs of the bodysuit shrank away. After only a minute or two, it had become only a leotard.

A soft, chocked gurgle caught in her ear. “Hhgghkh!”

“Trish?” she called quietly, forgetting about her suit and her hands. “A-Are you okay?”

She received no answer. Shit! We split up! Why did I let her split us up? You never split up in a place like this! As stealthily as she could, Jenna crept up the the corner where she last saw her friend and peered around.

The smell struck her first. It was the same as the slime on the walls, but stronger. Dizzyingly strong. That deep, musky scent, the way the tent had smelled after Max had made her cum so hard. That, and that sticky, syrupy, nectar-like scent. Like something sweet, to lick off of hot, sweaty skin. A faint moan slipped out of her mouth before she found her focus again.

Trish wasn’t there.

No... that’s not... She was just here! Like, just a second ago!

“Trish?” Jenna hissed. “Where did you go? Are you... you...”

She fell silent as she stepped in a puddle of something slimy—well, slimier than the rest of the floor—and looked down. It was the thick, glistening, golden-orange fluid, splattered all over like it had spilled down from above. The puddle smeared and streaked away from Jenna. She didn’t have any more tracking skill than the average business major, but it looked like something had been dragged through it.

Something human-sized.

Jenna backpedaled, but slipped in the puddle and fell on her ass. Frantically, she tried to get the viscous goop off her hands, off her feet, but there was just nowhere to wipe them. Every surface, including her suit now, seemed coated in the stuff. Still she had to try; the tingling was getting worse, and her body felt so hot. It was affecting her. It was infecting her.

“Mmgh! Nnnhhh! Hnnnhhhh...”

Further, deeper in those shadowy, sweltering halls, Jenna just barely heard another muffled sound that could have been her friend. It was almost like she was enduring some kind of strain or suffering, but something was covering her mouth. Jenna pictured her bound and gagged, being tortured.

Then behind her, another noise. A wet creaking, like a lobster being opened up at a seafood restaurant, but much deeper. There was something there, something skittering and shuffling back the way she had come. Something big.

Shit! Only one way to go. Deeper in.

“H-Hang on!” Jenna called out. Sneaking was out the window now. “I’m coming!”

* * *

“They just... they just took them away...”

Sophie sat in an upright fetal position, balancing on her awkward chair at the table, chin resting on her knees. A state of quiet, numb shock had ruled the group after Jenna and Trish had been taken by the aliens. Lin paced the room, inspecting the walls and finding nothing. Ben sat where he had been told to sit, until he gradually regained the ability to move and think freely again. And Max hadn’t moved since he had betrayed his girlfriend.

His self-reproach weighed on him like heavy chains. Jenna had looked so... disappointed with him. It made him feel even more useless and weak and emasculated. Pathetic. And yet that feeling aroused him so badly now, and the deeper he wallowed in his shame, the hornier he got.

He hazarded a glance up, looking at Lin. His cock throbbed, and he let out a soft sound not unlike a whimper.

Lin caught the noise, and it stirred her from her funk. Why was he looking at her like that? Like some kind of pitiful puppy. Why hadn’t he tried to help Trish and Jenna? Max always acted so tough, but when his own girlfriend was on the line, he’d folded without so even a word.

Anger fought its way through the thick, artificial torpor, and even made it past her habitual mask for a moment. A single scowl crossed her face before she turned to Sophie. “We’ll figure out a way to stop them. Next time, we’ll do something. We won’t just let them take us.“

Ben tried to stand up, but he swooned. There was still some fuzz in his head, though it was clearing. Just as well, the attempt had let him know he had to adjust his erection in a vain attempt to hide it with the suit. The green rapture that had stolen his volition was terrifying, not just because it rendered him unable to help his friends, but because it felt really good. They could subdue him trivially, but worse, he could see himself wanting to be subdued.

What chance to do we stand against that?

Still, he couldn’t give up hope. He refused to, while he still had a choice. First step, morale.

“Lin’s right,” he said, clasping Sophie’s hands. She seemed the most fragile, though not by much. “We need to stick together. That’s the only way we’re going to get through this. Together.”

Sophie tensed up and blushed as Ben took her hands. So warm! So thoughtful, trying to cheer everyone up. Trying to cheer her up.

Oh no... H-he’s looking right at me! Ah! What do I do? Okay, don’t stare! Look away! Look down!

Her eyes dropped demurely, putting her gaze squarely on the bulge tightly snuggled by Ben’s suit.

OH GOD!

Sophie’s blush deepened, now a rich crimson. She strained to speak, trying to say something, anything, in response to Ben’s kind, supportive, brave words. She wanted to tell him he was being so amazing. She wanted to tell him he was so beautiful and intelligent and good-hearted. She wanted to beg him to throw her down and tear off her alien wetsuit and fuck her hard until she begged him to stop. And then ignore those pleas and fuck her even harder.

All of it crashed together in a fiery pile-up on her tongue, and there were no survivors. All that escaped her lips was a feeble, strangled little squeak.

Ben took her red face, downcast gaze and embarrassed squeaking for sobs. Leaning over, he pulled her into a hug. “Hey, it’ll be okay. I... I’ll... we’ll get through this. Whatever this is.“

He wanted to tell her he was working on some kind of a plan. If he were the pulp-cover man of action, he’d come up with a plan to fight back against the aliens, blast their way out and escape from... Come on Ben, you don’t even know where you are right now. We could all be half-way across the galaxy for all you know. You don’t know even how many aliens there are! How can you expect to beat them?

All he could do was be patient and watchful for... something. Some kind of weakness or opening to reveal itself. Until then, they had to stay unified and keep their spirits up.

Max was a lost cause on that front. Lin’s comment had been directed at him, Max just knew it. He’d failed them. He’d frozen up and knuckled under, like some pitiful wimp. The shame should have made him angry, fired him up. That was his usual reaction to a bruised ego. But now, something inside him was broken. The anger never came. Just wave after wave of arousal, and the more he tried to push it down again, the more he failed to do so. And the hornier his failures made him.

He hazarded one more glance at Lin, not sure if he wanted to catch her eyes or not. “I, uh... I n-need to lie down...”

Max stood and headed back toward the room he’d awakened in, walking like a man condemned. He felt exhausted. Drained. And yet, his cock was painfully hard. He needed relief, so he could focus. Just gotta... clear my head. Maybe... maybe if I cum, it’ll help. Needta... ta get it outta my system... Right?

Once the “bedroom” door closed behind him, he flopped down onto the slab-like bed and started rubbing his shaft through the slick material of his suit. He was too horny to be amazed when it grew thinner and thinner, finally splitting under the tension and letting his throbbing cock spring forth.

His friends were in the next room, despising him. His girlfriend was undergoing God-knows-what kinds of unspeakable alien tortures. And here he was, hand wrapped around his dick, stroking it, imagining Lin’s withering glare.

“A-Aahhh... Fffuuu...”

Outside, Lin stood up and walked toward her own room. Ben quickly let go of Sophie’s hands and chased after her. With a hand on her shoulder, he stopped her.

“Hey, I... I saw that look you gave Max,” he whispered. “I know he didn’t... none of us could stop them from taking Trish and Jenna. You know that, right? Try not to... you know, hold it against him? We can’t be falling apart. Not now.”

He gave her a pleading look. “Maybe go check on him?”

Lin looked into his eyes for a moment, then sighed. Suppose he’s right. These are pretty extenuating circumstances, and being at each other’s throats won’t solve anything. On reflection, Max’s cowed demeanor was more sympathetic. Maybe she’d been wrong to snap at him.

At the table, the brief moment Ben was talking to Lin gave Sophie a chance to breathe. It was hard to work her lungs when she kept getting lost in his pretty, blue-green eyes. Instead she got a chance to appreciate the way his lean body filled out the smooth, stretchy uniform.

It wasn’t fair.

Before she knew it, he was on his way back to her. Oh no! If I don’t show some improvement, he’ll keep trying to comfort me, and I’ll just keep being a mess and I might get so anxious that I freak out and say something embarrassing by accident and it will make everything so much worse! Quick, show him how reassured you are, before he says something else wonderful!

He was back at the table, looking right at her.

“Hey, um... Ben... I... I...” She clenched her toes under the table. She squeezed her knees with her hands. “Th-Thanks.”

Sophie sighed in relief; pushing out a coherent, relevant word had been as agonizing—and deliciously soothing—as wrenching a dislocated limb back into place. She felt proud. Slightly. A little. It was enough, for now. Baby steps.

“You’re welcome,” he said, giving a weak smile. It was a tiny victory on his impossible quest to keep everyone’s spirits up. A little spark of hope that maybe they could make it out of here. You know what, I’ll take it.

Then he put his elbows on the table, buried his face in his hands, and sighed deeply. This was going to be a long camping trip.

Now that he wasn’t looking at her, Sophie found an opportunity to think clearly again. She took a few slow breaths, struggling to digest her situation and all that had happened. Abducted by aliens for real, subjected to who-knows-what. Passed over for the anal-probing or whatever, while the hottest girls got picked. Was it okay to feel upset about that? What’s wrong with me?

And yet, at least Ben seemed okay with her. Lovely Ben. So nice and kind. Too nice, if anything. Maybe if I go to his room later? I saw his... his bulge. I know he’s... pent up, right? Maybe if we were alone, he’ll try something. Maybe he’ll push me up against the smooth, white wall and clamp a hand over my mouth and stare deeply into my eyes while his other hand slides down my body and starts rubbing my...

Sophie blushed and jerked upright, snapping her hand away from between her legs before anyone could see.

Lin hesitated. Facing Max’s door head on, she briefly wondered how exactly to open it, since the surface was featureless. She didn’t quite remember leaving her own room at the time, but had a vague sense of wanting to get out, and the door opening automatically.

Lin closed her mascara-painted eyes, and willed the door to let her in. Hearing a faint swish and feeling the air, she looked up with a hint of surprise and quickly stepped in. The portal closed again the instant she was through.

“Hey Max, I just wanted to...” The prepared apology died on her lips when she realized what she was actually seeing. A dizzying sense of deja vu washed over her as she beheld Max lying on his back, his cock standing straight up. Was he... masturbating?

“L-Lin!” Max sputtered, “oh, fuuuck... I...”

“What... what are you doing?” Lin’s voice couldn’t hide her disappointment, or her frustration. “At a time like this? Really? You’ve been abducted by aliens, your girlfriend and friend have been taken away to be experimented on, and instead of lifting a single finger to save her, you slink off to your room to jerk off?

Max’s face was almost the same red shade as the head of his cock. He rolled onto his side, facing her, pointing his throbbing member toward her.

“I know! I know. I really fucked up...”

Lin continued to stare, dumbfounded. All embarrassment or modesty was forgotten, fury roiling up in their place. Any other time, she might have just let it go, let it wash over her, and chalk Max’s behavior up to some weird alien voodoo. But this... this stung like a betrayal.

“Nngh, I... I dunno what’s happening to me,” Max lied. He knew. He just didn’t want to admit it. He couldn’t. He couldn’t confess that all the most deep, dark, shameful fantasies in his head had been let out, and he couldn’t stuff them back down. Now all he wanted was to be told all the ways he disappointed powerful women, who would use him like a plaything in restitution. He felt so whipped that he couldn’t even cum, despite being achingly horny. He needed help.

He needed permission.

He looked up at Lin from the bed, with a pleading, puppy-dog gaze she’d never seen from him before.

“I’m sorry... I’m really sorry... God, Jenna, she... I sh-should have... I fucked up so bad! I’m sorry!“

“You are sorry,” she snapped back, cold and steely. Ben wanted her to keep it together, so she wouldn’t yell or scream. That wasn’t her style anyway. “But I’m not the one you need to ask for forgiveness. You want to lie in here and get your sick rocks off? Fine. Go ahead. But next time Jenna needs you, you better be there for her. You better take care of her.“

She had never seen Max like this before. I could probably kick his ass right now, and he wouldn’t even fight back. I could... I could do anything I want to him. To his stupid, disgusting, face and his big... dumb... hard... muscular...

An image flashed before Lin’s eyes. She and Max, alone in a tent. Him beneath her, helpless. Ridden. Used. The image dissolved through her fingers a second later, but the burn in her cheeks lingered.

“Or else I’ll be back, and you’ll really be sorry.” Lin turned on her heel and strode out of his room.

There was no door to slam, but Max cringed all the same. Despite coming from a woman half his size, the threat chilled Max. And made him throb. So intimidating. So powerful.

“Nnnh... yesss...” he whispered to the empty room. “I... I’ll do anything...”

He felt guilty about Jenna. He knew she’d probably take a while to forgive him. But more than that—more than anything—he wanted Lin to be angry with him. To disapprove. To make him beg and scrape and service her in all the most degrading ways. To deal with him. Like back in the... the tent...? When we... we, uh...

The memory slipped away again. Max sighed morosely, and rolled onto his back, knowing that relief would elude him.

The moment Max was out of sight, the anger drained out of Lin. She couldn’t remember the last time her temper had surged to the surface. Not much got under her skin, but for some reason, just the sight of Max’s weakness just made her so... so... furious!

“A-Ah, hey. Are you... are you okay, Lin? You... look mad...” It was Sophie, still curled up in her ball, sitting next to Ben at the table.

Only then did Lin realized how flush her cheeks felt and how fast her heart was racing. She took a deep breath. “I’m fine. Really.”

Is she a bit flushed too? She almost asked about it, but decided to let it be. Ben had been holding her hand a minute ago, after all. That was probably it.

Lin sat down at the table, facing the sterile-white and blindingly-featureless wall. “Nothing to do now but wait.”

Sophie sighed. “Yeah. I guess so.”

The mousy girl rocked a little in her chair.

“I hope Jenna and Trish are okay...”

* * *

Burning with adrenaline and other chemicals she didn’t want to think about, she raced deeper into the winding, organic tunnels of the nest. Behind her, something pursued, just out of sight. Many somethings. Or maybe those were just echoes bouncing around in this alien fun house. Jenna wasn’t going to wait around and find out. But the further she got, the hotter and wetter the air became, until she was nearly gasping and panting in the sauna-like humidity.

Finally, stumbling aimlessly, she entered a large oval chamber with a domed ceiling. And at regular intervals around the outer wall, these monsters, these Zylians stood, as still as statues.

There were a half-dozen of them, each towering over the trembling human. Their torsos had recognizable heads, shoulders and arms, sitting atop their segmented, four-legged abdomens. Chitinous plates of bronze-colored shell covered every inch of them, except for their polished, beady eyes. The only movement Jenna could make out was the twitching of their drooling mandibles, and the erratic sweeping of the antennae on their heads.

From every direction, Jenna was bathed in a low, gurgling chitter that made her head swim. The infrasonic hum of it was buzzing beneath her skin, sinking deeper with every passing moment. Until a feminine cough cut through it all.

Lying in a heap, drenched in golden ooze, with most of her suit gone, was Trish.

“Oh my God!” Jenna said, stepping toward her friend. She moved slowly, so as not to startle the... things all around. “What did they do to you?”

The sound of Jenna’s voice seemed to rouse her friend; Trish looked up. She seemed overwhelmed. Dizzy. She reached out a trembling hand and met Jenna’s eyes, pleading without words. The slime covered her, dripping from between her legs, where her suit had been torn away to expose her ass and pussy. It ran in lazy rivulets from the small of her back and her chin and her breasts.

“Oh my...” Jenna whispered. “Here, let me...”

She crouched down, holding out her hands to help her stricken friend to her feet. But the moment she got close, Trish’s confusion and fear gave way to glassy-eyed, puppet-like purpose. She lunged, and snared her unsuspecting friend in a sudden, tight embrace. Her honeyed body was fever-hot. She squeezed Jenna close against her, and then went in for a deep, forceful kiss. As her tongue invaded Jenna’s surprised lips, it brought along a whole mouthful of that musky, intoxicating fluid.

“Mmmph!” What are you doing! Jenna tried to shout, but the words were drowned by Trish’s lips and the alien nectar.

The stuff was even sweeter than it smelled.

It was like warm, thin honey, or the glaze on an expensive, organic, all-natural dessert. And yet, still that naughty undercurrent. The texture was not unlike another fluid. Another carnal, organic fluid. And the scent and taste were there, like subtle notes in vintage wine. The taste of honey drizzled onto hard-fucking lovers, and then licked off again.

Jenna swallowed it. She couldn’t help it. It was like Trish’s mouth just kept pouring more and more in. She had to swallow, or she would drown. The stuff went down hot, like liquor, and the heat lingered in her stomach, radiating throughout her body. Especially in her most tender, sensitive places.

“Hrrgk!” Despite being fit, and being a few inches taller than Trish, Jenna was overwhelmed by her friend’s strength. She knew Trish worked out, but the blank-faced girl held Jenna down with an iron grip. Trish held the kiss for a long time, but eventually she broke it by herself. She staggered back, coughing again, body jerking as if fighting off invisible hands. Then she stumbled forward again.

“Haahhh... J-Jenna... oh, God... I can’t s-stop... I... we...”

Trish’s eyes were wild. Unfocused. Her voice was husky from swallowing so much of the stuff, and warbly from still holding what she hadn’t fed to Jenna in her mouth. She paused, and her eyelids fluttered. The light went out of her eyes again, and she redoubled her efforts to grope and kiss and feed Jenna the alien nectar.

Jenna gasped for air, her eyes rolling around aimlessly. The stuff, whatever it was, was so intoxicating. “Trish... Trish, you have to... you have to stop... Something is... is making you...“

But the pleas fell on deaf ears. The lucidity was gone again, and Jenna didn’t have the strength to push her friend away. She wasn’t even sure she wanted to. Her body was on fire. The taste, the smell, the touch, all of it stoked the heat that had been building—without her even realizing—since she set foot in this nightmarish maze. Her own eyes were losing their focus.

Trish reached down one skillful hand to cup and caress between Jenna’s legs. Within the first few strokes, the suit material there began to thin and recede. The frozen, watchful insects wiggled their antennae faster.

Jenna had already forgotten about them. She forgot about being abducted. She forgot about everything but Trish’s lips and fingers and the burning, dripping heat of her pussy. It didn’t matter that it was her best friend, and it didn’t matter that she wasn’t a lesbian. All that mattered to Jenna now was the sensation of Trish’s nimble fingers, wet with slime, rubbing and penetrating her needy cunt.

“Mmmmmphh... Fuuu...”

God, Trish knew her way around a woman’s body. She stroked and snuggled and caressed in wonderful ways, applying all her sexy skills to the task of eroding Jenna’s resistance and washing away her thoughts with a wave of erotic desire. Their uniforms were all but gone, now, with only the collars remaining. Jenna had no idea if they were shredded by all the fumbling movement, or dissolved by the weird goop, but it made no difference to her. Those concerns paled before the wonderful, shiver-inducing ways their bare, honey-splattered bodies rubbed together.

Trish straddled Jenna and bent down to lick and suckle her gorgeous tits. She grazed the nipples with her teeth, using just the right amount of pressure to add spice without it hurting too much. Her fingers groped and squeezed that luscious flesh, massaging more nectar into Jenna’s smooth, perfect skin. After a few moments more of the talented teasing, Trish’s brows furrowed and her eyes narrowed. She whimpered as she sucked Jenna’s right nipple, and then visibly struggled to pull back and pop her mouth free.

“Nnngh... Jenna... fuck, you’re so hawt... You have to... g-get away. Sooo much... is inside me... this isn’t... oh Gawwwd, I can’t... I can’t...

At the sound of Trish’s words, Jenna fought her way back toward rational thought too. “What’re you... fffuuuck... what’re you talking about? Uhhhnnn... In... inside you?“

But before she could get an answer, Trish’s desperate awareness slipped away again, and the mindless, slutty automaton returned. With renewed fervor, she licked and kissed and caressed her way down Jenna’s abdomen, and then firmly gripped her thighs with both hands and bent down to run her feverish tongue between Jenna’s folds. As soon as the alien fluid was slathered over her clit, Jenna felt the heat increase by orders of magnitude. It brought her to the edge of a massive orgasm, as all thoughts of stopping Trish sank into gooey, sticky lust. Her fingers clawed at the slippery ground, her hips bucked against Trish’s eager mouth, and she moaned wantonly into the humid, cloying air.

There. Now Jenna felt it too. It. It was in her skin. In her blood. It vibrated through every inch of her. It buzzed, and she buzzed with it. Bringing her so much pleasure. It sang. It spoke.

Only once she surrendered to Trish’s ministrations could she hear it clearly. There were messages encoded in the taste, in the smell, unlocked by the pleasure coursing through her. Directives, carried by exotic hormones, revealed by firing neurons. Don’t resist, they said. Comply.

There was no holding back the first orgasm; it slipped out of Jenna’s control and washed through her like it was someone else’s choice to make. Like the honey had somehow instructed her body to climax, and she was only just realizing it.

In the shuddering, gasping aftermath, with Trish still fingering and sucking her, Jenna saw and heard the bug-creatures move.

They strode forward, sure-clawed on the slick floor, and surround the writhing girls. Strong pincers grasped the two, peeling Trish off her victim. Worry and apology flickered in her eyes for a moment, but then it was lost again under a thick fog of animal need. Trish arched her back, raising her pussy and her head up, expectant, waiting.

Jenna, still recovering, laid limp and whining on the floor until the claws snatched her up. Seizing her hair and pulling up her arms, they angled her head upward. One Zylian brought it’s insectoid face right up to hers, chittering and brushing her face with its antennae and parting its mandibles. A long and thoroughly phallic proboscis slithered forth, sopping and dripping with that dizzying honey. With robotic speed and strength, and no regard for her comfort, the creature seized her head and pressed at her cheeks a little, too quickly for her to even protest. And then that thick, throbbing thing was pushing into her throat and feeding her more of the stuff. More... and more... and more...

Every swallow brought more heat and more arousal and more thought-blurring euphoria, despite Jenna’s earlier orgasm. Her conscious mind was dissolving, her brain sizzling like a box of fireworks going off. Each time the proboscis contracted and deposited another glob of the goo into her stomach, she shuddered with bliss. Trish’s betrayal made sense now, at least as much sense as anything made anymore. The honey told her to do it. Just like it was telling Jenna things now.

The little sliver of Jenna still awake, trapped in the haze of chemical pleasure, fought a losing battle to hold on. The two voices called back and forth to one another in her head. One was getting stronger by the second, the other weaker. Both voices were hers.

Don’t resist them.

I... have to...

Submit to them.

W-What’s... happening to me?

Allow them to work.

I... have... tooo...

Submit to them.

S-Sub... mit...

If her mouth hadn’t been full, it would have been instinctively mouthing the words ringing monotonously in her head. By then, her limp body was held up only by the firm grip of the Zylians. And she felt a warm, velvety sense of contentment wash over her the deeper she sagged into their grasp. It was like everything was proper and perfect, like sticking a routine dead-on or getting one hundred on a test. That feeling of pleasurable, wonderful, soothing rightness.

The insect withdrew its thick appendage, leaving a few droplets of honey on Jenna’s lips and tongue and chin. One of the Zylians picked her up in a bridal carry, and moved to carry her off. Behind her, in the receding distance, Jenna caught sight of the other bugs crowding around Trish again—hunkering down toward her ass with one proboscis, and toward her mouth with another. The glazed girl whimpered in joy as she was double penetrated, and that was the last Jenna saw of her.