The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Professionalism

Part 2

Dean Harley looked at Connie disapprovingly, “Miss Delgado, you’re late.”

She was flustered, breathing heavily from running through the hallway, 20 minutes late. It had taken her much longer than usual to get ready this morning; her subconscious timed her schedule according to her previous self, which left her confused how she could be running so late. Her morning routine was now about an hour, mostly time spent picking an outfit that would hide her tattoos, binding her breasts, and putting on all her new makeup to cover the permanent makeup on her face.

Trying to catch her breath, she wheezed out, “s-sorry Dean, I don’t know what happened!”

“Tsk, another mark against professionalism. I’ll give you some leeway because it’s your first day, but don’t keep disappointing me.”

The rest of the day was spent running silly errands for Dean—delivering papers to people, getting him a soda, making copies—he wouldn’t even ask his secretary to do those things most of the time. As Connie walked around the office, she heard the whispers from the other women in the office, and some of the men as well.

“I bet she fucked her way to that job.”

“What a slut!”

“I bet she only dresses conservatively because she has to.”

“She probably has sex with a different guy every week!”

She tried not to let it get to her and muttered to herself at her desk, “They have no idea what they’re talking about. Who cares how I look? It’s only a matter of time before I’m running the show here. I made some bad decisions, sure, but I’m doing a good job hiding them, aren’t I?”

With that thought she pulled out her makeup and began checking her face, becoming nervous every time she could see some of her extreme eyeshadow or lipstick show through. “Don’t want to look unprofessional after all.”

Dean walked over to her, “I overheard you muttering; are people talking about you behind your back?”

“Oh haha,” she laughed nervously. Not wanting to cause any trouble and potentially get fired, she tried to play it off, “No, no. It doesn’t bother me at all actually!”

He knew people had talked about her, because he had made his secretary spread the rumors in the first place.

-Freeze-

Leaning over to her ear, Dean whispered, “Of course it doesn’t bother you. Why would it when they’re all just saying the truth?”

He placed his hand on her thigh, pushing her dress up, “In fact, it turns you on, knowing you’re attracting attention for being the office slut.”

Dean moved his hand up, revealing her red thong. He gently rubbed her sex through the fabric of her panties, “Don’t let your boss find out though. Remember, be professional.” He put her dress back down and stepped back.

-Unfreeze-

Connie suddenly felt her body shiver, and she closed her legs tighter together. She thought about what people had said this afternoon; of course it didn’t bother her, why would facts bother her? She was a slut, and she did have to fuck quite a few people to work her way to where she was now. She was a bit annoyed that people felt the need to constantly announce it, but it also made her feel a little good inside.

Dean saw her lost in thought and walked off, “Don’t forget to copy that report, Ms. Delgado.”

She was staring at her conservative clothing, thinking she had to do some shopping this evening. She didn’t like having to wear these clothes at work as it is, no reason she should wear anything like that at home as well.

* * *

Connie woke up with a start. She was late! Scrambling out of bed, she began to change, before realizing she was wearing a fetish corset. She had forgotten buying one last night, and now she had lost the key! She sighed and decided to just wear it under her clothing today, not having enough time. Unfortunately, it made her unable to bind her breasts, and even worse, the corset was designed such that it held up her breasts like a shelf, and left her nipples completely uncovered.

Her troubles continued as she realized she bought all her work clothes were sized to her bound bust, so she had to struggle to fit her breasts inside her shirt and work jacket. She did her best on her makeup, and trotted out on her 6 inch heels, checking to make sure her pants today covered how high they were. If no one can tell, then she’s still being conservative, she thought as she smiled.

She was no longer smiling when she arrived in the office. “Care to tell me why you’re late for a second day in a row, Connie?”

“Um, well, Dean.... you see...traffic, and um...” she struggled to find a good excuse when Dean decided to catch her mid thought.

-Freeze-

First of all, you will only call me Mr. Harley. In fact, calling any person, male or female, by their first name makes you extremely nervous. Now let me tell you why you’re late. Actually I will show you.

He proceeded to remove his pants, his member already solid with thoughts of what he was finally going to do. He pulled a condom out of her purse, and slipped it on. Not because he wanted to be safe, but because it was part of his idea.

He slid his cock into her, spending relative minutes enjoying the pleasure before ejaculating into the condom. Afterwards, he was careful to remove his penis from the condom while he pulled out of her, leaving the latex material full of spunk inside of her pussy.

“You’re late because you stopped to fuck a random stranger this morning. When the mood hits you, you can’t help yourself. You love it when they leave the condom inside you, letting its contents slowly squeeze out and in you.”

It was then he noticed her jacket, buttons straining painfully against the pressure of her breasts. He remembered she had been binding her breasts up to now, and had an idea, unfreezing and summoning her secretary.

After she had done her work, she went back to her desk, and he went back into his spot where he had froze time.

-Unfreeze-

“...My alarm didn’t...Eep!” She couldn’t suppress the squeak she made when the feeling had hit her. It was a sudden wave of pleasure, as if she had just been fucked. It went as soon as it came, and left her confused. Not only that, but various places on her started to feel sore.

Seeing she was distracted, he decided to let her discover her new changes. “Okay Connie, this is your last chance, alright? Try to be on time and be professional, alright?”

She nodded to him and started walking off, when her legs almost buckled. Something was stimulating her clit! Turning red, she trotted quickly to the restroom.

Checking inside to make sure no one was there, she locked the door and went to the mirror. Unbuttoning her shirt and jacket, she saw what had been making her breasts sore—her nipples had barbell piercings! In addition, she had a chain dangling from her belly button. It suddenly dawned on her that she had gotten these this morning, and had fucked the man as thanks. More importantly, she pulled down her skirt to see what was bothering her down there. Sliding aside her yellow g-string, she looked to see what was making her wet.

She was surprised for a moment when it wasn’t just her juices she saw, but mixed in was cum. She could feel something stimulating her still, so she had spread apart her nether lips and discovered a piercing on her labia, and she had realized it was designed to interact with her pussy as she walked, making her feel constantly horny. Below that however, she saw a sliver of lime green. Tugging on it slightly, she revealed it was a condom, cum oozing out of it down her leg. She motioned to clean it, but a wave of horniness washed over her as she remembered her new found like for this exact thing. She left it in her pussy, and not cleaning herself up, put back on her clothes. She then straightened out her wig and left, before anyone could come and knock on the door.

* * *

The week was full of pleasure and stress for Connie Delgado. She found herself having sex far more often, with strangers she met and even coworkers. She had fucked most of the men at the office, though she made them promise not to let Mr. Harley know, as she had to still appear professional. They agreed, with some on the condition that she fucked them regularly. Being constantly horny, she saw no issue with that.

She did find it harder to constantly look and be professional. Sometimes her thong was showing, or her tattoos were visible, or too much of her extreme makeup was showing through. Once she had even accidentally worn a skirt with her six-inch heels, prompting a bit of a disappointed look from Dean. She couldn’t quite find the drive anymore to keep it up; she knew she wanted to be Vice President, but she was distracted so often that her thoughts floated more and more to how to get more sex.

Her constant mess ups had led her to believe that she wasn’t going to get the job, but she just couldn’t bring herself to leave this unpaid position—she HAD to have this job. She was using up a lot of her savings, however.

One day Dean had caught her looking up a job website on her laptop. He had known the lack of income must have been hurting her by now, and this was inevitable. Since it was, though, that means he had a plan for it already. A quick time freeze, and suddenly Connie found herself looking at the hiring page for a local strip club. A moment later, she wrote down the address and put it in her purse.

The days went by quickly for Connie, she had found that whenever she wasn’t at work, she was stripping, and whenever she was at either place she was fucking. She found herself becoming lazy and no longer cared about keeping up appearances. Her clothing became sexier, she always wore her heels regardless, and she changed her wig whenever she felt like it. One day she’d come in with red hair, and the next, blonde, and everyone had known she wore wigs.

After a night of particularly large amounts of drinking, where a ‘special’ client took her backstage at the club and made her keep drinking with him while they fucked, she was at work, head down as she nursed a hangover. Her makeup was half covered, and she had her natural short pixie cut, and her jacket was opened, exposing her large amount of cleavage and tattoos.

Her moaning was interrupted by the door to Jack’s office opening, “Connie I need you to come in here please, now.”

This was it, she knew he was going to tell her she couldn’t have the job. She was going to just be a stripper now, and she was feeling the anxiety hit her as she trudged into his office.

She was surprised to find another man sitting on the couch next to Dean’s desk. “Please, have a seat.” Dean gestured towards the chair.

The words she was afraid of hearing had finally come. “I’m afraid we can’t hire you on as our new VP. You just didn’t meet my expectations of professionalism.” He had motioned to her disheveled, hungover self. “Besides, who would hire a VP with a name like that?”

What was wrong with her name, she wondered.

“The good news is, we decided to keep you on in another position.” Connie’s eyes lit up, she’d still have a job after all! “We want you to be the personal assistant not to me, but to our new Vice President, Anton.” The man on the couch smiled at Connie. Her heart fell as she realized they had picked someone else for the job, but she had comforted herself with the knowledge that she still got to work here.

“It’s still unpaid, but Anton may give you occasional bonuses for certain...services.” She knew that meant blowjobs and fucking, and she knew she wanted it.

“We just need you to sign your name here, to make it official.” Dean had passed her the contract, and she stopped for a moment as she read the line where she had to sign.

“That’s not—” Dean made a move to stop her from signing her name as Connie when he saw what she wrote, “—nevermind I was mistaken.” She signed her name on the line, ‘Cunny Cum-Cum’. She had forgotten she had made her stripper name her real name when she started doing it, and figured that the name really was unsuitable for being someone like a VP, she didn’t know why she thought she would get the job. Fucking the VP though, that was something she knew she could do.

“Thank you Cunny, now you can follow Anton out to your new office.” Anton stood and grabbed her hand. He pulled her up and she beamed at Dean.

“Thank you for this job, Mr. Harley! I know I’ll do a good job and be professional this time, you won’t regret it!”

Dean laughed, “Don’t worry about it Cunny, now go on.”

Anton placed a firm hand on her ass, and pushed her ahead. He spoke quietly to her, “Don’t worry about being professional with me; I don’t care about things like that.”

Cunny was ecstatic, looking forward to no longer having to hide all her sluttiness anymore. She hated being professional, she thought, as she pressed her ass back into Anton’s hand.