The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Professor Breaker

SYNOPSIS:

The Breaker takes over a college class. His teaching methods are… unorthodox… but important lessons are learned.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Please let me know what you think.

Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

THE BREAKER

The best thing about a college campus is the bright young minds and supple bodies ready to grow.

I decide to take a very hands-on approach to teaching the children of the future.

I stand outside of a classroom and wait for the professor to show. She’s a bit frumpy with unkempt hair and no fashion sense. None of that was a priority for her, but a few pulled strings and her priorities shift away from the academic to a full commitment to modeling. As an average looking forty-year-old, she knows she’s going to need more than her appearance to succeed, but she’s now more than willing to suck and fuck her way to the top… or some close approximation thereof. Feeling generous, I give her a bit of an edge and replace all of her book knowledge with street knowledge — specifically the street knowledge culled from a life of working the streets as a whore. She may not be blessed with the best body, but she’ll know how to work it.

I enter the classroom and write Professor Breaker on the board.

“Where’s Professor Mills?”

I turn to the sound of the female voice and find a spritely looking girl with her hand raised. She’s tiny, thin, a wisp of a girl with almond eyes and straight black hair. Her strings inform me that she’s Melody Park, third generation American. Education is of the utmost importance to her and her family. Ugh. Stereotype.

“You’re an inquisitive type, aren’t you?” I ask, but she doesn’t respond. Of course, I already know this to be true. I’ve seen inside her, after all. A few pulled strings and I heighten her curiosity to new levels.

Her first bit of wonder, though, is wondering what kind of reactions she’d get from the rest of the twenty or so people in the classroom if she were to step to the front of the room, rid herself of all of her clothing, and masturbate for this captive audience.

She rushes to the front of the room, mere feet from my presence and starts to disrobe. Various sounds of surprise echo across the room. A light tug on the greater string and no one has a desire to leave, but otherwise, their experiences are unaltered and unfiltered.

Melody has shucked her various attire and sits naked on the ground, a finger pulsing in and out of her pussy. Her face is half-pleasure, half-wonder as she catalogs the effect her act has on the room. Most seem either repulsed or try to avoid watching her. Three of the men, however, stare in rapt attention at her show. She takes a detailed note of them.

“The universe is your oyster,” I start to say and, as if on cue, Melody finds the oyster that is her clit and successfully rubs it to her first orgasm, moaning a bit louder. “What do you want to know?”

A tentative voice comes from the otherwise quiet crowd. “Why is she doing that?”

Michelle Robertson. Brunette. Better curves than Melody. She’s more concerned than inquisitive. She wants to make sure Melody is alright. Sweet girl. I can’t abide by that.

“Your concern is noted.”

I twist Michelle’s strings and her concern warps away, replaced solely by utter contempt for the girl masturbating in front of the room and interrupting the lesson. This mean streak compels her to beat and berate the girl, to further humiliate the girl. Far be it from me to not allow someone to embrace their calling. Even if it’s a calling of my creation.

Michelle storms up to the front of the classroom, an angry look on her face that’s never been seen before but will be a constant from here on out. “Look at this whore, fingerfucking her cunt for all to see. What a classless hussy. I’d say she has more tits than sense, but that’s not saying much with these paltry things.”

At that, Michelle pinches each of Melody’s nipples with her finger and thumb and starts to twist. The naked girl continues to pump now two fingers into her dripping hole.

“Oh!” Michelle yells. “The skank likes the abuse. I guess we’ll have to be more creative then.”

Michelle grabs a ruler from the desk — it wasn’t there before, but she looked like she needed something — crouches down behind Melody, and starts to wail on the girl’s bare ass.

“This is what you get for interrupting the lesson with your pussy play. We all came here to learn. You just came here to cum, you selfish, ignorant slut.”

I turn off Michelle’s volume because, well, it’s a distraction, but allow her to continue striking ruler against ass, because, if nothing else, I’m fair.

Melody notes that a few more people are interested now that this other girl is whipping her raw with a ruler.

“Oyster! Universe! …Come on, people!”

A young man raises his hand. Chad Franklin. Before deep diving on his strings to learn his story, I decide to hear what he has to say.

“Okay, so, hear me out. I’ve seen enough scary movies and I’m wondering… are you something like a genie? Do you take our wishes and warp them into something horrible? Please note that, with all the respect dude, I am absolutely not making any wish of any kind, so, you know, leave me alone. I’m just trying to sort out what the heck’s going on here…”

He takes a deep breath. It took all he had to muster the courage to try and assess the situation. He’s afraid. He’s right to be afraid of my potential. I’m not a genie, though I’m sure my presence influenced the manufacture of their myth. I appreciate his respect. In fact, I’m going to leave him alone. I pull the proper strings and now, everyone will leave him alone. No one will ever acknowledge his presence, answer his questions, or have any interactions with him whatsoever. It’s a kind of gift if he chooses to see it as such. I’ve removed all consequences and accountability from his existence. He can take what he wants when he wants it. As a little capper, again since he tried to be respectful, I effectively make him immortal as well. He won’t realize even half of this until the class is dismissed. The immortality bit will take some time to sink in, but eventually, he’ll work it out.

“You know what? I never even asked what class I’m teaching. What class am I teaching?” My students are hesitant. “Okay, as thanks, I will absolutely grant a wish for whoever tells me what class this is.”

“Economics.” Molly Wheeler says. She’s a freckle-faced, pasty pale ginger, but on the plus side, she’s got nice tits. Let’s hope, for her sake, she’s smart enough to make a good, proper, and not easily exploitable wish.

“Thank you, Molly. Now… what is your wish?”

She has to get over the shock that I know her name to find her voice, but she does reasonably quickly. “I want to be rich.”

Oh, Molly.

Eager Molly.

Stupid Molly.

If you want to be rich, then I can easily make you Rich.

Molly feels her hair start to creep back into her skull. She looks down and she’s her breasts deflating. “Hey,” she says, but her voice has a lot more bass to it than before. Her eyes show understanding, even as the makeup disappears from them. Underneath her skirt, she feels a foreign stirring that is her new penis. “Her” doesn’t really apply anymore, though. He nearly busts out of the small women’s clothes that he’s wearing. He’s still a bit pale, and definitely still a ginger, but since she played along as Molly, I gave Rich a dash of rugged good looks, though he looks a bit silly in the tattered blouse and his flaccid dick peeks out from some completely ruined cotton panties. He catches sight of Melody, still furiously masturbating at the front of the room, and experiences his first erection. He tentatively touches it, at first, but then strokes with wild abandon, eyes on the pretty petite Asian girl in the front of the class jilling herself off while being smacked with a ruler. He’s not sure if he’s got a thing for Asian girls, masturbating girls, or girls being punished, but he’s psyched to explore which of those, if not all, are his turn-ons now.

Melody sees Rich’s attention, winks at him, and he cums into the hair of the guy sitting in front of him.

“Watch it.” Billy James yells at Rich, turning around.

Billy is now very much keen to watch it himself, “it” specifically being Rich’s dick. Fixated, he can’t take his eyes off of the thing. He’s Rich’s dick’s biggest fan. He’ll do anything for a glimpse. He’ll eventually realize he can’t get an erection if he doesn’t have Rich’s dick in sight. He quickly tries to become Rich’s best friend and convince Rich that the devil’s threesome is the best kind of threesome.

Rich looks down at Billy, “Do you mind?”

“Nah. Keep going, man.”

I bring my class back to the lesson plan, currently a work in progress. “Economics. I could tell you all a thing or two about economics. Who’s keen on learning?”

No takers.

I guess watching a girl become a boy takes some of the air out of their sails. No matter, I strum the strings and find a person in need of some economics learning — Raelynn Shaw.

I walk over to her.

“What’s it like to be in school reliant on student loans, Raelynn?”

She avoids eye contact and most of the question. “It’s okay… I guess…”

“Would you like to know the best way to pay them off quickly?”

“That’s okay…” She says, dismissively.

I know she means no, but I’m not one to take “no” for an answer. I turn to the rest of the class. “Who here has dollars in your wallets or pockets? Raise them up high!”

Only six students raise bills into the air — four boys, two girls. Stupid, damnable paperless economy.

I pull the strings of the physical classroom space to set up a private stage with a stripper pole up front to the opposite side of the desk from where Michelle fumes and Melody’s ass gets increasingly red and raw.

“Coming to the stage, it’s Raelynn!”

Raelynn sees the newly formed stage and starts to mutter “No no no no…” even as her body stands and walks toward the steps down. With each step, a little ripple reverberates through Raelynn, altering her. Her mousy posture is the first to go, even before her clothing becomes more appropriate for her new career. Her spine straightens with increased confidence. Her pants and shirt dissolve over the next two steps, revealing a tank top and boxers. Even I’m shocked by this. Either she didn’t have much fashion sense to begin with or she came to class from her boyfriend’s dorm room. If it’s the latter, boy, will he be happy to enjoy the fruits of this class. The next step shucks those last two garments away, revealing a reasonably okay body. I can rebuild her. I can make her bigger, faster,… better… and I do. Titanic titties bounce with her next step and a bubble butt the one after that. Her calves look better once she’s sporting five-inch plastic heels. I leave her pubic hair as is. The carpet matches the drapes. I like a natural woman every now and then, as they’re like unicorns in today’s world, even if her breasts are now far from natural in their manmade perfection. I cover her pussy with a tiny thong and her orbs with a thin strip that barely manages to keep her nipples covered with every bounding step. She gets up onto the stage and, now one hundred percent exhibitionist, dances to unheard music as the six classmates with dollars in their possession flood to the stools that rise around it, each of them hoping for a good show for their money. Raelynn always gives a good show. A good show is engrained in her being. She’ll innately sense what the audience wants and deliver it to them. The two women with dollars are now in a lesbian relationship, despite having no leanings previously. They like to prowl strip clubs together and find additional partners. They’ll approach Raelynn as soon as she’s done with her “set.” She’ll let them know that champagne room prices mean anything goes. The moment that they cum in her presence, they will also realize their own calling to be strippers. Student loans won’t haunt Raelynn for long now and I assume her little pussy slap pointed in my direction is just her saying “thank you.”

“Economics, am I right?”

Crickets.

I give them entertainment and life lessons and I’m met with the sound of crickets.

I manifest a large stack of twenty dollar bills on the desk. Five thousand dollars worth. “Who wants it? First one here, gets all of these twenties. No strings attached.”

A cash-starved Adam Martin rushes to the front of the room. The moment he touches the stack he senses the real cost of having these twenties. He carries the stack to the side of the stage and starts to eat the bills. Once they’re all consumed and inside him, he starts to feel more squat and boxy and plastic. His circulatory system is replaced with circuitry. He backs up against the wall and becomes a part of it. Only his face sticking out. But it’s not really a face anymore. It’s more of a touchscreen.

One of the lesbians enjoying Raelynn’s show — the prettier one in my not so humble elevated opinion — notices the ATM and goes over to it to withdraw the cash she’ll use to make the dancer an offer for a private show for her and her girlfriend. As she pulls her wad of cash out, she’s sure she hears the ATM moan in ecstasy.

“Economics! Can I get an amen?” I shout and the so far unaffected students quiver in their seats. “You do this to yourselves, you know? A coward dies many times before their death but the valiant never taste of death but once. Be not afraid, my economics flock. Have I killed anyone yet? I don’t think so. So… come on…”

No takers, I infuse my words with a lot more power.

“COME ON!”

The five most susceptible in the room break into spontaneous, unending orgasms. The three women and two men won’t be of much use to society outside of bringing realism to the overdubbing of porn.

“Do not make me shout again. Now… can I get a volunteer from the…” I count. “Four of you left?”

The two girls and two guys look at each other hoping that one of them will step forward.

“For the record,” I say, “I’ll go easiest on the first volunteer and hardest on the last.”

Their hands shoot up at nearly the same time.

“Okay, best economic advice, go!” I say, pointing to each of them in turn.

The first guy, Weston James, says, “Buy low, sell high.”

I turn the clean-cut kid into the campus drug dealer. The stuff in his backpack alone is enough to take down a herd of elephants. The change isn’t immediately noticeable, so the other three relax a bit.

Guy number two, Maxwell Carter, says, “You can’t go wrong with real estate.”

He vanishes from the classroom. He’s now a newly formed island in the Caribbean. I gave him a very unique, very valuable mineral deposit at his core. When someone discovers it, I assure you, the drilling will be pure rapture.

The first girl, Sienna Wilson, says, “If you can dream it, you can do it.”

She falls into a coma immediately. She will come up with the most wonderful concepts and ideas while in the coma. Each day, she has a one in ten chance of waking.

Finally, I turn to Georgia Watts. She sees Sienna passed out. She sees Weston looking through his supply. She notices Maxwell’s absence. She looks me straight in the eye. “No matter what I say, you’re going to twist and turn it. That’s what you do. If you’re not a trickster, you’re not that different from one. So, I’ll just say this, if you have kindness within you and you’re willing, please be kind.”

It is rare for someone to look me in the eye once they know what I’m capable of. Godlike beings appreciate petitions. I walk to her. I cradle her chin in my hand. “What do you have to sacrifice for my kindness?”

I see her see this as a trap and she chooses her next words carefully, “Only my faith in you.”

Georgia Watts is a crafty one. She puts a smile on my face — a rare occurrence for anyone outside of myself. I wouldn’t dare sacrifice her faith in me. I shift my hand to the top of her head. She won’t notice the blessing, because it’s not outward and it’s not easily reconciled, but from this point forward, when presented with a choice, she will always make the right decision insomuch as what will best benefit her. Georgia Watts will remain crafty because that is something I respect nearly above all other things. Her continued craftiness will be an ongoing tribute to my greatness.

“Well,” I say to the room and those still cognizant enough to listen, “I hope that you all learned something today.”

I climb the stairs. When I reach the door, I turn back to the classroom to say, “Oh and Michelle, Melody is now your mistress. Considering, you probably should have been a little bit kinder with that ruler?”

As I say the word “kinder,” I squeeze the cruelty from Michelle, returning her basically to her old form, save that she’s now completely submissive to Melody. She looks at the bloody ruler with abject terror. Melody’s inquisitive mind ponders exactly how much punishment her submissive can take, looking forward to cataloging that quest.

I see Michelle kneel and hear Melody’s thoughtful “Hmm…” just as the door closes.

Molding (and remolding) are my stock and trade.

I imagine that in another existence, I’m one hell of a teacher.

I’d just pity the people who would have to clean up after me.

Omelets and eggshells…

Omelets and eggshells…