The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Professor Breaker: Biology

SYNOPSIS:

The Breaker takes over a college class. This time, it’s Biology.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Please let me know what you think.

Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

THE BREAKER

Not going to lie, the shaping (and reshaping) of a student mind is a blessed, blissful thing. Side benefit — I love an audience. There’s something about the thrill of performing for a crowd that I think brings out some of my best and most inspired work. Maybe it’s the pressure. Maybe it’s my longstanding need for approval, being the “middle child” of the Pantheon and all. I can’t believe there was a moment — the briefest of a moment — where I didn’t think I would hop from classroom to classroom… to classroom, granting all of the students (and professors) within my loving blessing.

I do make one adjustment to myself as I’m tired of the worrisome hesitation some of the more meek students have once my powers are revealed. I give my own string a nice and hearty tug and up my charisma off the charts. I’ll have their undying attention and they will also feel a need to appease me.

Godliness has its privileges.

I see students flooding into another classroom and know that that is where I need to be. When they see me inside, they offer up the seat next to them whenever possible, simply wanting to be close to me. I may have overdone it on the tug earlier, but hey, a little idol worship never hurt anybody. My ego filled to bursting, I feel like some real benevolence is in order.

I continue walking to the front of the classroom. Without a word, the professor — a somewhat nebbishy forty-something — defers to my taking over the room. I push it a little further, not wanting to share the limelight.

“Take a seat in front, Camden,” I say to him and he immediately complies.

Oh, this is what it must feel like to walk this world as a hot girl.

Which gives me the idea to shift my appearance to that of a hot girl.

Not now.

I’m already here. I’ve already established this baseline “me.”

I might as well enjoy it.

“Hello, class, today we’re going to learn about —“

Crap. I don’t know. Hopefully, Camden is a good teacher and has already written something on the board. If he hasn’t, he’ll pay for such a transgression. I turn to see “Biology” written in the upper right-hand corner and have to suppress a giggle at the possibilities. For being a good teacher, Camden deserves a reward.

“What’s your favorite animal?” I ask him.

He immediately replies, “The wolf.”

“Good choice,” I say and make my adjustments to him.

First off, Camden will be the alpha of any room that I’m not in and people will defer to his judgment, opinions, and tastes. Of course, all of those aspects will be fueled by an incredibly ramped up desire to “eat” young women — like that fairytale wolf from Little Red Riding Hood. I also grant him a solid “wolf in sheep’s clothing” aura so that no one will suspect or even care to stand in the way of his constant cunning linguist activities. With these changes cemented in him, he starts to scan the room for which coed looks like she might have a particularly tasty pussy.

Camden’s eyes look on the delectable legs of Emilia Russell. I’m sure even before his wolfen shift, Camden must have seen her sitting in the room — short skirt, legs daintily crossed at the ankles, but still an ample and welcoming degree of creamy flesh on view. Her innocent looks that you want and need to mask a sultry and sinister interior.

“Emilia,” I say and her bright blue eyes focus in on me with adoration, but not lust. “What is one… biological… adaptation to increase reproductive success?”

“Intersexual selection.”

Crap. She’s beautiful, virginal, and also smart. She couldn’t just say “fertility” and keep it simple. I take a shallow dive into her mind to wrap my head around the concept she’s just dropped like it’s nothing. Oh! Apparently, that’s also known as ‘female choice’ — wherein she observes the males and tries to choose one to mate with based on competitive advantage. I can work with that. Sweet, sweet Emilia has a list of traits that she finds desirable in her mind and will now feel an insatiable and undeniable need to procreate with any male that displays those traits. With her looks and her new desires, I am so certain she will be knocked up by the end of the day, that if she isn’t, I will turn all of my godly powers over to a more suitable host.

Two down, about fifteen more to go.

“What is one way that women are biologically superior to men?” I pose to the class and see a sea of hands raised.

I point to Mya Simmons — a gorgeous mocha-skinned feminist— and she answers, “Unlike men, women have the capability of providing offspring to continue the species.”

What is this — a clearance sale? A two-for-one on the maternity line? Of course, since Mya didn’t specify any sort of criteria in a mate, she’ll be significantly less picky than Emilia. This is going to be some sort of race to see which of my mothers-to-be will get preggers first. Will it be the pure and virginal blonde seeking the seed that will create the best offspring or will it be the strong, bold dark-haired woman who’s ready to take any and all cummers?

Biology class is shaping up to be downright biblically excellent.

“Okay, class… What’s a way that men are biologically superior to women?” I pose to the class and see an ocean of raised hands.

From the smile on Luis Gonzalez’s face, I can tell his answer must be a doozy, so of course, I pick him.

“Our capacity for rational thought,” he says with a laugh and an offer of a high five to the “bro” sitting next to him.

There’s a gentle hiss of boos from the women in the room.

Honestly, I’m disappointed. Had he chosen a little better, he could’ve been blessed with a huge dick — maybe magical, maybe not — or an enhanced, irresistible physique. Instead, Luis will become a solely rational person, losing all emotional capability. The smile disappears from his face. From this point on, he’s incapable of smiling. He’ll act more like a robot than a person, joylessly completing the tasks of his day in a succinct and logical order. He will never realize he’s cursed, but anyone who tries to love him will feel its toothy bite.

“Simple one-word answers — parts of the body,” I say and point to a student.

Kendall Foster raises her hand. “Breasts.”

She forever loses that word from her vocabulary. However, each time she thinks of a unique term for her chest, they’ll grow, she’ll glow in an orgasm, and she’ll lose that term as well.

She smiles slightly and whispers, “Tits.” Her body shakes in an orgasm and her breasts grow by an inch. She shudders again with “fun bags,” adding yet another inch and further drenching her panties.

I point again and Miles Perez, the “bro” sitting next to Luis Gonzalez, says, “Muscles.” He body quakes and he takes on a much more bulky, steroid-looking form. Of course, with all that blood being claimed by his muscles, there’s a lot less circulating in his brain. He’ll forever be a hulking idiot now.

I point next to a stunner of a redhead with the creamiest, most flawless skin I’ve seen that isn’t artificially produced through the intervention of a godlike being. Her emerald eyes are haunting. To my tastes, Isabel Murphy is the most beautiful morsel in the room. I excitedly await her answer. She says, “The brain,” and I cause her intelligence to skyrocket. She will always be one step beyond even the best humanity has to offer. She will feel unchallenged in her supremacy. I wonder if that sort of rampant unchecked ego and intellect will eventually spell the end for the entire world. There aren’t nearly enough female mad scientists, after all. I also wonder if there’s a pickup line that will work on someone like her because if those breasts remain forever sheathed, everyone in the world suffers that loss. She gets up and leaves, feeling like there’s nothing for her to learn here. I don’t stop her because I enjoy the sway of her ass. I pluck her address from her mind, just in case she needs a follow-up lesson.

Kendall blurts “melons” out loudly, rocked by yet another orgasm and breast growth. The three inches already tax her bra and shirt up to, but not past, their breaking points.

“How about animals?” I ask the class.

Brooke Myers, a prototypical blonde, raises her hand and says, “Goldfish,” and now her memory lasts no more than six seconds. The guy sitting next to her, who I see inside is her boyfriend, Micah Watson, chimes in, “Bears.”

Micah gets a little bigger, a lot hairier, and loses all interest in Brooke — really any girl — finding himself pulled inexorably towards men and men only. Seeing no need to keep it there, he retracts his arm from around Brooke. She shifts a bit and blurts out, “Goldfish?”

Justin Hicks, an unassuming nerd in the front row, says, “Horses.” His third leg could easily be an actual leg on most people. He’s so equipped in the crotch now that his only option for sex will be some seriously fetishistic porn. However, that will still be a lot more action than he’s currently getting, so he should consider that a huge win.

Brooke airheadedly submits “Goldfish?” yet again.

Inspired, Kendall tosses out the term “boobs” and finally busts free of her bra and shirt, freeing some cantaloupe sized melons to the rest of the class. Seeing as she started at plums, it’s quite the growth and improvement.

“What’s one positive thing about cockroaches?” I ask the class and Greyson Jenkins says, “They can’t be killed.”

Greyson won’t know for some time that he’s now immortal and will continue to walk the earth long after even his great-great grandchildren have died.

“What’s one positive thing about human beings?” I ask and Nicole Crawford offers, “We learn from our mistakes.”

Her eyes go wide with knowledge of what she could have said. She yells out, “We can do anything we put our minds to.”

Nicole is now capable of doing anything she puts her mind to. Of course, each time she uses this power to perform a feat or transformation, she’ll get a shade dumber, so her power starts infinite and slowly reins itself in. Can’t have someone else matching me out there.

Brooke says “Goldfish” one last time before Nicole decides to permanently stop her from ever speaking again. Nicole’s IQ drops from 123 to 112.

Kendall yells out “Hooters” and shows off some even more impressive assets that clearly fit that name well, jiggling for all of the class to see. Tired of her blurting, orgasms, and breast growth, Nicole transplants Kendall to the nearest restaurant of that name, instilling in her a desperate need to serve wings and beer. This act drops Nicole’s IQ to 100 — average and teetering on falling below.

I gesture for the six people left to come to the front of the classroom and pair them up boy/girl — Declan with Payton, Juan with Margaret, and Cole with Mariah. I just can’t get the idea of reproduction out of my head. Could be that it’s a biology class and that’s just a natural fit or it could be that I want to be a proud pseudo-Uncle.

“Okay, you six are going to show us how human beings accomplish propagation. The couple that successfully completes their coupling will earn a prize. I will grant style point bonuses throughout. And… go!”

The first two pairs are hesitant to get naked in front of the class, despite their desire to keep me happy. When Cole and Mariah lose their last garments, I proclaim, “First couple naked gets the style points reward of perfect health for the rest of their lives.”

This encourages the first to couples to catch up, rapidly shedding their clothes in the hopes of gaining their own boons.

While they’re still undressing, Cole is already eagerly fondling Mariah’s large melon-esque tits, eliciting a series of moans from the woman. She grabs him by the back of the head and forces a powerful kiss on his mouth before using those same hands to direct his lips to her nipples. Clearly, this is a woman who knows what she likes and gets it.

Declan forgoes foreplay and starts to jam his hard cock inside a surprised and ill-prepared Payton.

“First couple penetrating gets the style points reward of orgasm control.”

Declan opts to keep fucking, but Payton triggers orgasm after orgasm, thrashing wildly and sending her corn yellow blonde hair in every direction at once.

Juan and Margaret, feeling like they’re falling behind, opt for doggie style. It’s Juan’s call, actually. His rampant thrusting sends Margaret’s breasts flopping back and forth for all of the class to see. He has a firm grip on her hips and no idea that the tightness he’s pushing through is her virginity, having never been with a man, nor had any interest in them either. Margaret locks eyes with a stripping-on-the-steps Emilia, but Emilia’s focus is elsewhere.

Emilia had fought a losing battle with herself. When she heard that Cole would have perfect health for the rest of his life, she saw that as a very desirable trait. When he doesn’t immediately start fucking his partner, attempting foreplay as a form of apology for their predicament, she sees this as her opportunity to be the one to accept his seed. She drops articles on the steps as she makes her way to the pair. Fully naked, she forcibly sends Mariah tumbling to the ground and pulls Cole into her, in all senses of the word.

I look at the clock. I think the class is scheduled to end soon, so I pull some strings to get this contest to its completion. Declan, Juan, and Cole all cum at the same time, inside, respectively, Payton, Margaret, and Emilia.

I look at the panting, sweaty couples and say in a congratulatory tone, “A three-way tie! Looks like you all get the prize of a bouncing baby in about nine month’s time.” Then, I lie, “I’m sure you’ll all make wonderful parents.”

I then see Mariah rubbing her hip on the ground. I help her up. “As a consolation prize to you, Mariah, you now have a special ability as ‘the other woman.’ Anytime you see a couple, you can break them up and take the man for yourself without any hassle or fuss.”

I look to the rest of the room. “Well kids, and future kids, it’s been swell and I foresee a lot of swelling in the near future for more than a few of you. I hope you’ve learned a little something about…” I consult the board again. “Right… Biology. And remember, don’t just tip the waitstaff, give them the full dick.”

I stride up the stairs and out of the room. I glance back briefly to see that Camden has returned to the front of the room, but not to teach — he’s thirstily lapping at Emilia’s snatch. I’m pleased that he finally got his taste.

In the hallway, I wait to see the next stream of students and wonder what I’ll be teaching all of them about.