The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Program

Part 3

My name is Zeke. I’m a professional bodybuilder. I been in the program now goin’ on nine months. I could speak for the results, but they speaks for themself. My lats is fuckin fish-huge. My delts bust out like a damn fortress, my obliques is nuttin short-a perfect. I got quads any cat would drop dead to have. My calves is fuckin’ monstrous. And that ain’t even to begin speakin’ of my chest, which is a work-a art.

You gets used to the place. Whereas, on the outside , I was spendin’ whole nights tryin’ ta get some pussy, I spend practically all my time here liftin’ weights, and I still gets my rocks off, cause-a that machine that be pumpin’ me at night while I ibe sleepin’. I mean, I know I ain’t no freakin’ gas pump or nothin’, but them dreams they be givin’ me—I don’t know what that shit is. It sure be motivatin’ me. I get the best sex of my life, and all I gotta do for it is train? Shit, sign me up, brah. And I be bustin’ my shit every day so’s I can get back in that bed and experience that shit. Man, there ain’t nothin’ like it. I be tellin’ my friends about that shit at chow, but they tell me they don’t wanna “hear” that shit. I think they may all be faggots, cause else they wouldn’t give a shit. I do be seein’ them with hardons all the time, but then I be gettin’ em too, almost every minute, since I’m in the program. In fact, seems like my dick has been straight hard 9 months now. ANd I never used to come jus’ sittin’ there at the breakfast table. So damn intense, too. You can’t do nothin’, just rub up on the seat you sittin’ in an’ let that shit ride you. Like I said, the results alone is worth it.

So this new kid came in today. I could see he was new, cause he kept messin with his harness, like it didn’t fit him or somethin. He forget that the tube be goin out and in, it be breathin. So, he ain’t got nothin’ to worry about. I watched him in the line, while he was gettin his chow, jus’ checkin’ ‘im out. Since I can’t get no pussy in here, I try to sneak me some occasional ass every now ‘n then, when them fantastic orgasms don’t be hittin’ the shit (which is rare). He had a nice lil’ ass but was skinny as fuck. So are mosta the guys that start here, but that don’t last. They be bulkin’ up like crazy. I don’t know if it be the food they be servin here, some hormones or shit, or if it’s the intensity of the workout or some shit, or if it be because the guys don’t need to be worryin’ about scorin’ no pussy because they be gettin’ that fantastic head every night, that psychedelic shit. I swear, them dreams be fuckin’ me up. I don’t know what that shit is. I be dreamin’ about suckin’ and fuckin’, and I don’t kno if I’m doin’ the suckin or thefuckin’, and sometimes I dream some crazy shit, like bein’ this huge muscly, shaved freak, with huge arms, and shit. For some reason, that be turnin’ me on the most. I don’t know what that shit is about.

I checked out that new kid some more, while he was settin’ down alone to eat his chow. I got a look at his face. He had a cute face. Yeah, I was gonna tear that ass up, at some point. Just thinkin’ about it drove me over the edge. Damn, I don’t think I ever come so much before I got to this place, I was thinkin’ as I let that shit ride me. I don’t know what the electrodes be doin’ but they be beepin’ and lightin’ up red and shit. They light up like a fuckin’ circus while I come, but I was lookin’ at that kid. Yeah, I was gonna fuck me some ass.