The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prom Night 2019

“I don’t know,” Amanda says from inside the dressing room. “This dress isn’t really my style.

“That’s the point,” her best friend Misty replies from outside the door, “prom is a chance to step outside your normal confines. Plus, your regular style is kind of bland.”

Inside the dressing room, Amanda looks at herself in the mirror. The shiny, violet material, slits on both sides and the strapless nature of the gown are miles away from her normal attire of sweats, t-shirts and denim. On rare occasions where she needed to dress up, Amanda’s go to was a basic skirt and blouse combo with calf high, heeled boots and leggings if the temp was too cold for bare legs.

Amanda takes a deep breath and steps out to show Misty.

“That dress looks amazing on you.”

“Really?” Amanda shyly replies, “It’s so different than my normal clothes. Do you think Jake will like it?”

“Oh yeah,” Misty replies, “I bet he’ll want to jump your bones the second he sees you in it.”

Amanda smiles, “he tries to do that now. The dress will just make him try harder.”

Both girls giggle at the comment as Amanda slips back into the dressing room to change. A store attendant collects the dress and puts it in a garment bag as the friends browse for shoes..

Misty picks up a pair of, 2 inch, open-toed heels that match the dress’s color.

Amanda sits to try them on, but, they will not go on right. “They’re my size,” Amanda says, “What’s the issue?”

“It’s your socks,” the attendant says while walking over. “Those shoes are not designed to be worn with thick cotton socks. They are meant to be worn with hosiery or bare feet.”

“I see,” Amanda says while slipping off her socks. She goes to put the heels on her bare feet but is stopped by the attendant.

“I’m sorry Mam, but we require socks for shoe fittings.” She walks a few feet to a cardboard dispenser on the wall and pulls out a pair of disposable, nylon socks.

Amanda puts them on and proceeds to try on the heels.

“Wow,” she says while trying to stand in them. “these are different than my heeled boots. After a few moments, she gets her bearings and walks back and forth a bit.

“Ugly nylons aside,” Misty says, “you look great.”

“I agree,” the attendant chimes in, I will add them to your purchase.” She then points to the nylon socks, still on Amanda’s feet and asks, “would you like a pair of regular pantyhose to wear with the shoes?”

“Hose,” Amanda quietly says, “umm, yeah, I’ll just go bare.”

“No worries,” the attendant replies, “many ladies dislike hose. But, uh, never mind, I’ll ring up the dress and heels for you.”

Intrigued by the attendant’s strange response to the hose issue, Amanda says, “Miss, what were you going to say?”

The attendant, now behind the counter replies, “well, right now we have a special promotion involving pantyhose.”

“I see,” Amanda replies, “what is the promotion?”

The attendant smiles, “if you purchase a pair our newest hose at their full price, 50% will be taken off your other items. Additionally, anyone who wears and promotes the hose, via social media pictures and so on will be given 50% off their next purchase in this shop.”

“That is insane,” Misty replies, “That promo could cost the owner a bunch.”

“True,” the attendant replies, “but, the shop stands to make up for that cost with a business partnership I have just started with Legacy Hosiery. Offering this promotion during the first 6 months of our partnership was in the contract. But, contractual obligation aside, I also see it as a chance to give those who can’t afford full price a way to still get the items they need.

“Wait, Misty says, “you’re the owner? I thought Helen Jacobs owned this shop.”

“Oh, I thought everyone knew. Miss Jacobs’s health took a turn a few months ago. As such, her kids decided to send her to a top-notch home in the city. A week or so after that, they listed the shop for sale online. I saw the post purchased it.”

Amanda nods while looking in her purse. She has a combination of money she’s saved for herself and was given by her mom for this occasion. There is enough to buy the dress and heels without taking the deal, but, taking the discount would leave extra money for something else.

“Sure,” Amanda says, “I’ll take the deal. Can I get any color, or is that limited?”

“No, the attendant responds, “You can have any color you like as long at it is Legacy.”

Amanda looks over her options, then selects a pair of suntan hose.

Everything is rang up and the promised discount is given.

“Wow,” Misty says as they drive back to Amanda’s house. “What made you do such a 180 about the hose. I mean, the discount is good, but, there has got to be some other reason behind your decision.”

“The money saved is worth a night in pantyhose,”Amanda says, “plus, if you do the same deal when you get your dress, we could use our saved money to book a suite at The Palace Hotel for some after prom activity.”

“I’ve always wanted to go there,” Misty says as they pull up to her friend’s house, “let’s do it.”

The pair go inside and are met by Amanda’s mom in the living room.

“So,” what did you end up with?’

Amanda un-zips the bag to give her mother a look at the dress.

“That is beautiful honey,” she says while feeling the shiny fabric. “I bet this took all of your budget.”

“It would have,” Amanda replies, “but, the store had a special promotion going that got 50% knocked off. There is also an option to get half off my next purchase.”

“Oh,” her mother says, “that is a heck of a deal. Did you have to sign up for a BS store credit card or something?”

“No, Amanda nervously replies. It’s sort of a buy one get one type thing. I, uh, bought a pair of hose to get the discount on my other items. It’s something the owner is doing as part of a partnership they just started with a hosiery company. The lady said it will also help people out who can’t afford full price.”

Amanda’s mom gets a somber look on her face and turns to the wall, then back to her daughter. She then forces a smile as asks, “ Is Misty staying for dinner?

Misty nods, “is that alright with you Miss Blake?

“Yes,” is the reply. “I’ll call you girls down when it’s ready.”

With that, the two head upstairs to put away the items and relax before dinner.

“Amanda,” Misty asks as they enter the bedroom, “why were you so nervous to tell your mom about the hose? And, why was she so awkward about it?”

“That’s right,” Amanda says as she hangs the dress in her closet, “you just moved here a couple years ago. You don’t know about Prom Night 02.”

“No, what is it?”

Amanda sits on the bed next to her friend and begins to explain. “In 2002, my sister Christina went missing along with 30 other girls who were scheduled to attend the prom. My eldest sister, Sarah, came home from college to help with the search and console mom and me.”

Misty plays with her fingers and stares off as if counting. “So you were..”

“Very young,” Amanda interrupts, “3 years old. I remember mom crying a lot. The rest of the story I have learned over time from bits she’s told me and things I have heard from others in town.”

“That sucks, but still not seeing a hose connection other than some girls were wearing them for prom.”

“There was no official connection to the missing girls and pantyhose,” Amanda explains. “What got that involved is nylon fueled nightmares and delusions that Sarah started having after the search was called off. Some blurry security video she saw at her shady friend’s house is what started it. The video had her thinking the kidnappers used their victims hose to enslave and take them. It’s crazy, I know, but, Sarah was stricken with grief and influenced by a dumb friend and shit ton of alcohol.

Sarah and her friend, Holly went to the city to investigate their theory. Somehow, then ended up at a fetish-themed club.

“I’m guessing your sister was on more than stupidity and alcohol.”

“Yeah,” Amanda continues, “ that part of the story is coming. So, mom never believed Sarah’s theory, but, the topic of pantyhose became a sore spot for her after the next events took place. At 2 am, mom got a call from Holly. Sarah was found in a poor state, writhing on the floor, naked, save for a pair of hose and screaming that the nylon was going to enslave her like it did Christina.”

A blank stare has come across Misty’s face, “that’s messed up on so many levels.”

Amanda nods, Yeah, in Sarah’s defense, the cops found ecstasy and other powerful drugs laced into the club’s drinks. But, cleaning the substances out of her system did not help. Sarah still had nylon fueled nightmares and delusions. So, not seeing another option, mom sent her to a wellness facility. We visited for a while, but after no sign of progress, mom stopped going.”

“What about you?” Misty asks, “have you gone up to see her”

“Right after I got my drivers license, I went to see Sarah. My hope was that the sight of her grown-up little sister would snap her back to reality. But, when I got to the facility, I was told Sarah had rejected my visit request. I tried again a couple other times with the same result. So, I gave up and moved on.”

“Have you or your mom worn hose since?”

“Of course,” for church mostly, but on other occasions as well. She and I are not against them totally, just not our favorite thing.”

“Dinner is ready,” Miss Blake shouts from downstairs. Misty gives her friend a hug and they head down to eat.

Two weeks pass and Prom Night 2019 has arrived. After drying from her shower, Amanda takes a deep breath and slowly pulls the suntan, Legacy pantyhose from its package. She feels the difference between them and other brands right away. These are smooth, soft, and have no scratchy feel to them at all. She reaches for a pair of lacy black panties, but, the softness of the nylon has her intrigued about how the would feel without the panties. She slips one petite foot at a time into each silky tube of the hose. A tingle courses through her lower body and intensifies as she stands to pull them up. The tingles cease as she makes a final adjustment and snaps the waistband in place.

Amanda shivers from the experience, then continues to get dressed. Next, she pulls her shiny, violet dress from the closet and slips it on. Self-stick pads on the inside of the gown’s bust keep the strapless garment from falling. Amanda poses in front of the mirror, impressed with how well the hose looks with the gown.

After applying some light makeup, the excited youth gives her blonde, double bun hairdo one more shot of spray. After putting on the heels, Amanda heads downstairs. Jake has arrived and is speaking with her mother.

“I’ll take good care of her,” Jake says.”

“Good,” Miss Blake replies, “what time will you be bringing her home?”

“Well,” Amanda chimes in, “prom goes to midnight, but after prom at the community center goes until 3 am. So, I’m going to crash at Misty’s and come home about noon tomorrow. Is that alright?”

Her mother hesitates for a moment, then replies, “yes, that will be fine, have fun.”

Wendy Blake pulls out her phone and takes a few pics. For one of them, Amanda extends her hosed leg in front of Jake. “Send that one to my phone please,” Armada says as she and her date head out. “I’ll use it to get that extra discount at the shop.”

Wendy nods and blows her daughter a kiss.

“Good evening Mam,” the driver says as he opens the door, “you look beautiful.”

Amanda smiles and takes a seat across from Misty and Chris.

She’s amazed at how great her friend looks in her black, Orient-inspired gown and white pantyhose. “You look fantastic.”

Misty blows a stray strand of her professionally curled raven hair out of her face and replies, “thanks, mom likes it too. But, I think she’s just happy in the style of dress I picked.”

“It does suit you,” Amanda says. But, she then worries that her comment came out wrong. She opens her lips to correct herself but is cut off by Misty.

“I know what you meant, and yes, the dress suits me very well.

The two girls laugh as Chris puts his hand on his girlfriend’s silky, slit exposed leg. “Yeah, he says, and the addition of these makes everything ten times better.”

“Pervert,” Misty kids as she gives him a quick peck, “I know you have a thing for nylon. Well, enjoy it while you can big boy, I won’t be wearing them again anytime soon.”

“Will you wear them again for me?” Jake whispers into Amanda’s ear as he mimics Chris’s action.

She leans in and gives him a light kiss on his ear before whispering, “if you’re lucky.”

Despite dating for a year, neither couple has done the deed. Their outing at the Junior prom a year prior ended with hand jobs and finger bangs. Since then the couples graduated to oral but their activities have not gone past that point.

The couples fondle and lightly kiss as the limo proceeds to prom. The make sure not to smear lipstick, or, get too heated before the event.

“We have arrived,” the driver says while lowering the limo’s middle window.

The couples compose themselves and exit the car. “I will be back at midnight,” he says with a smile. “Have a good time.”

“We will,” Chris replies, “thanks for the ride.”

The driver watches his passengers go inside, then drives off. A few blocks later, the limo turns into a back alley and stops halfway down. The dress shop owner is standing there with a folder in her hand.

“Good evening Lilian,” the driver says through his lowered window, “let’s see how you did.”

The driver opens the folder and pulls out a page full of numbers. “it looks good,” he remarks, “lots of sales, and, even better, over 60% of your patrons took the promotional deal.”

“Yes,” the owner replies, the ladies in this town like a good deal. “I’m curious though, why come back to Gladbrook? Won’t that garner unneeded attention from authorities.

The driver shakes his head, “no, it’s been many years since our last visit, plus our methods have advanced since 2002.”

Lilian scratches her chin, “so, you were personally involved with the 02 operations?”

The driver rolls his eyes, “Yes! I was involved! I did the same thing I am doing now. I drove one of the limos. In fact, one of the homes I stopped at in 02 was on my route tonight. Now, can we move on with your number sheet?”

The brunette Latina smiles, “yes, I am ready to move on.” She then pulls out a cell phone she was concealing in the pocket of her skirt.

“What the hell?”

“I just recorded every word you said. The jig is up asshole!”

The driver swings open the car door and forward. “Give me that damn phone!” “Nice try,” Lilian says as she steps away from her attacker. “You’ll have to do better than that.” She thwarts another aggressive swipe and proceeds to grab his wrist. The shock comes over the driver as a woman half his size judo tosses him to the ground. His head bounces off the concrete, knocking him out.

“Wake up asshole,” Lilian says, “I’m not done with you yet.”

Dazed, the driver slowly wakes to find himself tied to a chair in the shop.

The fiery Latina who took him down walks closer. “Taking you to the ground was pretty easy. But, getting your fat ass in here, not so much. You should really consider a diet.”

“You will not get away with this. My people will come for me.”

Lilian holds up the phone. “The only people coming for you are The Gladbrook police. “I’m told they are on their way and have a multitude of questions for you. Then, once they are done, I assume the feds will want a piece.”

The driver scans over his captor, then smiles, “You look good in Legacy.”

Lilian looks down at her coffee hosed legs and shots back, “thanks, don’t get used to the view. I had to wear them as part of my cover. But, they will be coming off soon.”

“So,” the driver replies, “you are police, federal agent?”

“No,” Lilian responds, “just a reporter who’s been on to your operation for years.”

“Years?”

“Yes, years. I was fresh out of college, working with the local paper when you hit this town in 02. I spoke to so many grieving friends and family who had no idea if they were going to see their lost girls again. As it turns out, they didn’t. When authorities ended the search and pushed this to the federal agencies, I knew the case would be buried. So, in a move that got me fired, I vowed to uncover the truth. I’ve taken freelance jobs to pay the bills, all the while gathering one shred of proof at a time.”

“If that is the case, “ the driver interrupts, “ how did you afford this shop?”

Lilian gives her captive a firm slap across his face. “I’m getting to that! So, as I was saying, I lived off freelancing for years. Then, in 2016, I was given an unexpected inheritance by an estranged aunt I barely knew. I won’t go into mathematical details, but, it was a lot. I used my new cash flow to make strides in the case, leading to my discovery of your return to Gladbrook and my purchase of this shop. But, one thing bugs me.”

“Oh, what is that?”

“All my research indicates that a drug was used to turn the girls into nylon sluts. But, no drugs have been mentioned or given to me for use as your business partner. So, tell me, big guy, why is that?”

The driver begins to chuckle, “you think you are so smart, tracking us down and posing as an ally. But, all of your intel is outdated! Yes, we did use a drugged formula in combo with worn nylon to enslave the girls. In some cases that is still necessary. However, things change my dear, why did you think we required Legacy Pantyhose with the promo?”

Lilian suddenly feels warm and begins to back away from her captive. “I...I thought it had something to do with it working better with the drug than regular brands.”

The driver, now with a huge smile on his face shakes his head. “So smart you are, but also stupid. “I won’t go into mathematical and scientific details, but, Legacy does not need separate formula delivery.”

The reporter gets dizzy as the warmness increases. She stumbles to a bench by the shoe department and sits down. “So wonderful, so soft..” Lilian’s hands grasp her hosed ankles as the heat overwhelms her body. “What... What is happening?”

“Relax,” the driver mockingly says from the chair. “Let it happen, feel the power and pleasure of nylon.”

Lilian’s hands slide up her silky, coffee legs. Her wrists push up on the skirt as her palms caress the nylon. “N... No,” she gets out between mild coos of pleasure, “The...The police are coming, they will stop this.”

Her hosed feet curl as she encased legs glide against one another. Without cooperation from her hazy mind, Lilian tilts on the seat, allowing her hands to slip the skirt off. Her hands slide back up her coffee legs with one resting on her wet, hosed sex and the other on her waist. At this moment, Lilian’s eyes widen and her mind fills with panic.

“No waistband, “ a female’s voice says from the doorway.

A small moan escapes the reporter ’s throat, as she turns her head. Entering the store are 2 women in Gladbrook P.D. uniforms. “W...Who are you?” Lilian asks between moans.”

The ladies smile as they approach. “well,” the blonde one says,” “‘according to the driver’s hidden listening device, you’ve been looking for us for many years.

She reaches her arm out and mocks shakes the struggling Lilian’s hand. “My name is Melanie Chandler and my friend here is Karen Jones.

Through the cloud that has become her mind, knowledge of those names surfaces from the back of Lilian’s memory.

“P...”Prom Night..”

“Very good,” Melanie says as she and Karen remove their uniform shoes and pants. “Even in the midst of nylonification, you’re a smart one.”

Lilian” head snaps back as a multitude of lustful cries erupts from her lips. “H...How,” she manages to get out.

“The details are boring,” Karen responds as she and Melanie straddle each of Lilian’s coffee hosed legs with their silky, light tan, nearly nude ones. “all you need to know is that there is that it’s all thanks to the power of pantyhose.”

The ladies lower their hot, nylon pussies onto the reporter’s legs and begin to grind. “She’s a fighter,” Karen says to the driver, still tied to the chair,” but we will break her.”

Lilian’s body begins to quake with pleasure and the remnants of her will begin to fade. “So” wonderful, she cries out, “must have pantyhose forever. So soft... So silky... So... So... Ahhhhhh!!!”

The shop echoes with her lustful cries of submission and pleasure as the Latina’s former self is no more.

Melanie and Karen smile as they stand and help the new convert do the same. With a blank look in her eyes and a smile across her face, Lilian’s lips part, “I am nylon.... I will obey...”

Back at The Prom, the couples are on the floor for a final slow dance. “This has been a wonderful night,” Amanda says to Jake. “I can’t wait to give myself to you at the hotel.”

“I can’t wait to have you,” Jake replies.

Once the song concludes there is a bustle of people as they leave the dance. Chris, Jake, Amanda, and Misty watch everyone leave as they wait for their late limo. Suddenly, Misty and Armada’s phones receive text alerts.

“I can’t wait to break that sweet cherry and be done with this bitch,” Armada reads from her phone.

“Prom Night equals a one-way ticket to pound town,” Misty reads from hers. “It is finally time to hit it and quit it.”

Both ladies slap their dates and start to walk off together, “What the hell, “ the guys say in near unison.”

“Those messages,” Misty explains, “were sent to our phones, but, were actually forwards from yours.”

“Bullshit,” Jake replies, “neither of us said anything like that!”

The girls turn and walk back to their baffled dates, “prove it Amanda shouts, fighting back tears.”

Convinced of their innocence, the guys hand over their phones. The result is not what they want. On their screens, are the very same messages the girls just read. Plus, a slew of other increasingly vulgar ones.

“You fuckers sicken me, “Misty yells. Just then, their limo arrives. The driver, who looks terrible quickly rushes to open the rear door. “Sorry for the delay, been a rough night, broke down and dispatch didn’t send help.”

“It’s alright,” Amanda, still fighting tears says as she climbs in. Misty is behind her friend but turns around before entering the car.

“No, you assholes can figure out your own way home. The sight of you revolts us both right now.”

“We paid for the damn limo.”

“Driver,” Misty asks, “how much is left for tonight’s service?”

The driver composes himself a bit and replies, “no worries ladies, the rest of your night is on us. Guys, the unused portion of your payment will be refunded to your accounts.”

He pulls out his phone and a few swipes later Chris and Jake get money transfer alerts on theirs. “Our business with your 2 is done, have a good evening.”

Pissed, the guys storm off into the night. “Thanks, “Misty says as she crawls into the limo.

“My pleasure, “the driver replies as he closes the door. A few moments later, he gets into his seat and lowers the middle window. “So, where am I taking you beautiful gals?”

Misty ponders for a second, then gets a smile on her face. “The Palace Hotel if that’s not too much trouble.”

“No problem at all, we’ll be there in no time.” He raises the window back up and sets off.

During the drive, he gets a call. “Can we talk?” a woman with a British accent says on the other end of the hand’s free call.

“Yes,” the driver responds, “the window is up, they can’t hear me.”

“Good, have the dates been dealt with?”

“Yes, the texts worked and they were sent away by the girls. I am taking them to The Palace Hotel, unless, you want to activate the formula now.”

“No,” the female replies, “take them to their hotel, I’ll turn up the arousal a bit to make sure they keep the hose on. The days of fast turning a group of girls in the back of a car are done. How you idiots managed to operate so long before I came around is beyond me.”

“I don’t know how we did it either,” the driver says, “I’m just glad you’re running the show now.”

“Indeed, how did things go with the reporter? I was occupied with other conversions after her formula was activated.”

“She’s turned,” the driver replies, She fought hard, but, the girls you sent managed to help things along.”

“That’s good, where is she now? “Melanie and Karen are taking her to processing site 3.”

“Good,” the woman replies, “I have a special assignment for you once you’ve dropped off your current passengers.”

“What is the assignment?”

“My personal assistant is currently overseeing the transfer of some fresh converts at our warehouse in Gladbrook. Pick her up and go the address I’ve sent to your GPS. The woman there is a special case and requires specific handling. My assistant will tell you the details.”

“It will be done,” the driver says before ending the call.

He peeks at the GPS address while pulling up to the hotel.

“Interesting.”

He then puts the car in park, gets out and opens the rear door for the ladies. It is clear both have been crying. But, he also sees slight signs of arousal in their eyes.

“Thanks for everything, “Misty says as she and Amanda exit.

“No worries, have a good night.”

He shoots the pair a smile before getting back in the limo and driving off.

suite, “but, for some reason I don’t. I am still upset, but it feels like something is dulling the majority of what I should feel.

“Same here,” Misty replies, “should feel worse, but don’t.”

Misty opens the balcony door and the two take in the view. “So,” she asks, “ what do you want to do?”

“Amanda looks around before setting her sights on the suite’s hot tub. “Let’s get out of this crap and relax,” she says while pointing to her target.”

The share a giggle and leave the balcony. Amanda slips her gown off and begins filling the tub while her friend shuts the balcony door.

Misty stops at the sight of her half naked friend and smiles widely. “That’s crazy,” she says while pointing to Amanda’s lower half.

“What’s crazy?”

Misty releases the clasp of her dress, allowing it to fall in a heap at her feet. She then steps out of the fallen gown and says, “No panties.”

Amanda stands from her crouched position by the tub and notices the similarity. “Holy shit, great minds think alike.”

Misty moves her hand to remove the hose but is stopped by Amanda who has turned off the running water and is standing inches in front of her friend. The blonde nervously places a hand on Misty’s silky white thigh and begins to caress it. “My theory is correct.”

Misty, fighting back a moan replies,” wha.. what is the theory?”

“That this hose feels just as good when I feel it on someone else’s legs.”

Unable to contain herself, the raven-haired Asian lets out a soft coo and mimics her friend’s thigh action. “Yep, feels just as good.”

“We.. We should probably stop,” Amanda says. “Any thoughts we are having right now are base don our anger towards Jake, Chris, and men in general.”

“Yeah, “ Misty concurs, “we should sto...”

Her words are cut short by Amanda’s lips, now pressed firmly against hers. The blonde had her hand’s grasped on Misty’s hosed, white ass. With the kiss still at an awkward stage, Misty’s hands slip onto Amanda’s ass and the awkwardness turns into a passionate dance on tongues.

With both ladies no longer holding back the building pleasure, their lips part, necks snap back and they cry out with pure lust on their mind. That is until a shocking discovery brings them back to reality.

“Where... Where are our waistbands?”

“I.. I don’t know,’ Misty replies between her remaining coos. “I feel so strange.”

In a haze of lust and confusion, Amanda and Misty stumble around the room. “This... “This is not right.”

Amanda backs up to one of the walls in an attempt to stay upright. She is breathing hard and fighting back her growing nylon desire. “I.. I know, but, it feels so good... Like a thousand tiny hands.. Wh... What is happening?”

Misty, unable to form words, falls onto the bed. Her right hand begins to knead her bra covered breast while the other slips to her wet, hosed sex. Her fingers, glide back and forth on her swollen clit beneath the fabric. Moments later, her fingers slip into her dripping pussy.

“I... I didn’t feel it rip,” she says between lustful gasps.

Amanda, trying to fight her own desires, stumbles from her prop and falls next to her friend on the bed. The sound of her pleasure filled coos and nylon legs rubbing against one another draws Amanda’s attention to yet another startling discovery. “It didn’t rip. Y...Your pussy is nylon...”

Suddenly a surge of pleasure overcomes Amanda prompting the youth to drive her face between Misty’s legs. Her mouth fills with the sweet taste of her friend ’s juices and nylon.

Misty gains a moment of clarity and tries to push Amanda away. “N...No.. We have to fight.”

Misty swallow hard, trying to push back the pleasure she’s feeling and maintain control. “Plea... Please stop... Fight it, Amanda!”

Her pleas resinate and snap Amanda out of her state. She pulls her face away and moves her head to the foot of the bed. “Yes... We have to fight..”

“Misty nods and sits up. After taking a few deep breaths, she moves to get off the bed. But, her eyes catch sight of Amanda’s glistening suntan sex. “N.. No,” she says aloud. I.. I can’t... G..Get up Amanda.. I.. Ca.. Can’t look away...”

Amanda tries to comply, but, she is exhausted from her actions and constant fight to hold back her lust. “I can’t.. I... I’m sorry..”

Misty swallows once more and tries to summon up her will. However, the allure of the silky suntan cunt becomes too much. Moves over to her friend and moves into the 69 position.

Both ladies try to fight back the urge, try to regain their will, but, the pleasure proves too much and they drive their tongues deep into the other’s hosed pussy.

“So wonderful!” They say between their licks and moans of lust.

“Yes! Like a thousand tiny hands!”

“Ca... Can’t resist!”

“M...Must have pantyhose forever!”

“Yessss!”

“Yessss!”

“Ahhhhhhhhh!”

Amanda and Misty’s bodies convulse as their throats fill with the other’s sweet juices. One last surge of pleasure pushes the ladies over the edge. The exhausted friends slump over on the bed and pass out.

As dawn nears, a click is heard at the room’s door. An athletic woman with short brown hair and matte, tan hose enters.

“Ladies,” she says with a commanding tone, “wake up.”

Amanda and Misty’s eyes shoot open and they sit up. The woman points at the discarded prom gowns. “Get dressed, we have to leave before dawn.”

The two stand and obey the command. Once dressed, they are led out the back door to a waiting van. The vehicle takes them to an airstrip outside the city where a sleek, private jet is waiting. Amanda and Misty are led on board by the woman. After handing the pair off to the flight attendant, the woman goes to a locked, cabin in the back of the craft. Besides Misty and Amanda, 6 other entranced ladies are there. 3 are from her prom and like them, are still in their gowns. 2 are adults from Gladbrook. The 6th passenger is the dress shop owner, Lilian. The craft rocks slightly as it moves to the runway and takes off.

12 hours later, the jet lands at a private airport outside of Tokyo Japan. “We have arrived, the attendant says, please get up and exit the craft single file.”

The ladies do as they are told, the athletic woman exits the back room alone. She files in behind the new slaves. Four people in business attire are waiting in front of 2 limos. Two are a young, white couple from Russia. They take all the jet’s passengers except for Misty, Amanda and Lilian. The other two people waiting are an Asian man who looks to be in his 50’s and a red-haired woman British woman in her mid 30’s. The athletic girl hands a small piece of paper to the redhead and returns to the jet.

She reads the note and smiles before being taken from her moment by the Asian man.

“You’re sure she is the right one?”

“Don’t insult me,” the woman replies, “of course she is the right one. Years of planning went into getting you this prize. So, does this settle things?

“Yes, Sato answers, “she is everything I hoped she would be. You have righted your brother’s wrong. Consider the matter settled.

“Good, “Is her reply, “Clyde’s bad batch nearly exposed our operation and ruined the girl you were originally promised. That is why he was... Relieved of his duties. In any event, I consider this gesture a conclusion to our business.”

Sato steps ahead and looks over Amanda. “Yes, this makes up his mistake and then some.”

The two shake hands, Oh,” Donovan says, I have urgent business elsewhere, would you mind dropping these other slaves off at The Emerald Dragon?”

Sato nods and ushers the slaves into his limo.

The redhead waits until Sato’s car is out of sight, then, boards the jet. “Tell the pilot I wish to go home,” she says to the attendant.

“Yes, Miss.”

So,” Donovan says as she takes a seat by her assistant. Was the assignment a success?”

“Yes, is the reply, “She’s been induced into a mild coma and will not wake until you wish her to.”

“Very good,” Donovan replies, “you have served me well Samantha.”

Samantha smiles as the jet takes off.

After dropping Misty and Lilian off at The Emerald Dragon, Sato’s limo pulls up to his mansion. The driver opens the door and Sato turns to his newest prize. “So my dear, I have to ask, was is hard to be separated from your friend?”

Amanda follows her master out of the car. “I am nylon.. I obey..”

“Very good,” Sato says as he heads her through the door. “It is nice to see the formula working so well.”

He leads Amanda into a small room and walks out.

“Sato pulls up a screen on his phone that displays a green silhouette of his new toy. He flicks his finger atop the image until it turns white and displays a five-minute countdown.

Slowly, Amanda regains clarity and is overcome with confusion. “Wh.. Where am I?”

A female voice from behind her replies. “You’re in the mansion of Hideo Sato. You are going to be his personal dolly.”

Amanda turns and is shocked at the sight in front of her. Sitting before her is a blonde, 18 years old girl in a black cocktail dress and white pantyhose.

“Welcome sister... Do you obey nylon?”

Before she can give a lucid reply, Sato, watching from his private control room, switches her image on his phone back to green.

Amanda slips back into her trance state and says, “Yes, I am nylon.. I obey..