The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Promise

Synopsis: John goes to visit his sister in New York. She seems strangely changed... Was she always so concerned about sex?

Prologue:

I hadn’t seen my sister in ages. My wife Julie needed to visit New York to meet some rug-sellers for her wholesaling business back in Pittsburgh. My sister Therese and I thought it would be a good time for the two of us to catch up, and for me to meet her new fiance, Dave.

It was only recently that they had gotten “engaged”. Our mother still said it like that, with the quote signs. Basically she was too young; Therese had only just started college, going to Columbia on a dancing scholarship. Dave was much older. We knew, because Therese had said he was a psychiatrist.

* * *

A Comment:

This story features, among other offensive behaviors, the abomination of incest. It is shown in a light that is decidedly more serious, and therefore crazier, than the playful tone it adopts in the best stories of the incest genre. Why I wrote the damn thing, I cannot tell you. Why, after writing it, I would share such a perverted phantasmagoria with the rest of the world, I am at a loss to explain. At any rate, the story ended up creeping me out, and I want to give fair warning.

For that reason, I would like to preface the story with this reminder, that virtually every action described in the following is morally reprehensible, practically unwise, and technologically impossible. Moreover, if you are underage, or say, living in Utah, there are good reasons some relevant authorities seek to prevent you from encountering material such as the smut below. Please respect your relevant authorities.

On the other hand, no one dies, or even completes a conventional sex act, and only one character is very mean.

S.
* * *

What’s going on: John is visiting New York with his wife Julia. They are in Brooklyn eating dinner with John’s sister Therese, and Therese’s mysterious fiance Dave, whom they are meeting for the first time. As we enter the story, Dave has just ordered Therese to leave the table to talk to him privately.

The Story, Promise:

To my surprise, Therese seemed to consider his request. She looked down at her lap, with an expression that, had she been a few years younger, would have looked like petulance. Her chest flushed vermilion and her lips seemed swollen and strangely wet. I noticed for the first time that her nipples were quite visible through her outfit. The outfit did not appear to include a bra.

She stayed this way for a few seconds, her chest heaving deeply. Several times, her eyes clenched and she seemed on the verge of weeping. But then the flush would come back, and the look of petulant indecision would return.

Eventually, she seemed slump, almost as if surrendering. She looked up, still keeping her eyes averted from Dave’s. “Yes?” she said softly. After a brief pause, she looked him in the face, her eyes strangely moist and added, “?Sir.”

This change of attitude seemed to be such a turnaround that Julia and I looked at each other. We watched Therese with her dancer’s grace demurely rise from her seat, and follow Dave to the rear of the restaurant. Several people dining near us had overheard and were watching, especially the men, as my sister walked away.

Julie and I could still see them through the murk of the restaurant. They were speaking near the entrance to the kitchen; Dave seemed to be lecturing her, at least he was the only one talking. One of his hands was in his pocket, and the other was resting on my sister’s shoulder. He looked relaxed.

There was a point at which he seemed to pause slightly for emphasis and Therese looked directly at me, her eyes meeting mine. She looked back to Dave and I could tell that she was saying “No,” and shaking her head. A moment later, Therese put her face in her hands and shook her head back and forth. She seemed to be pleading with him. Dave said something very curt to her and the hands came down. At the same time her body became rigid, almost like a soldier snapping to attention.

I looked at Julie. “What the hell are they talking about?” I muttered. My wife was fascinated by what she was watching and did not reply. She gave a little shrug.

Dave and Therese began meandering back to our table. Before they stopped talking, though, a strange thing happened. I could see Dave’s mouth forming the words “Do you understand?” and Therese, rather than replying, nodded her head and did a short curtsy. It looked for all the world as though she had been totally serious, and oblivious to the fact she was in public. Dave also handed her a small object, which she quickly stowed in her purse. As she swayed back towards the table she looked radiantly beautiful, her face glowing more than before.

The rest of dinner was fairly normal. We made small talk about our lives and our businesses. Dave and Therese seemed to be back on good terms. Therese said that the dancing program was harder than she had thought it would be, and that she was struggling to keep up in her classes. To me, that didn’t sound much like Therese, who had scored over 1400 on her SATs. She also said that she hadn’t been very interested in making friends, though I had always known her to be gregarious. Dave shrugged sagely after her comments and with a polite laugh, said that, “college might not be for everyone.” This made me angry, though I didn’t want to argue with him. Somehow I knew that I would only end up sounding dumb.

When we left the restaurant we walked together for a while. Dave was walking arm in arm with Therese, which she didn’t seem to mind. After a few minutes Dave turned to us and said, “Well my friends, it’s been simply an oneiric evening.” He allowed us a moment to react to his use of the word “oneiric.” When no one bit, he continued, “Unfortunately, I’ve got to be getting back to Manhattan. Say Therese, I wonder if you’d like to stay with your brother and his wife tonight.” A small fracture seemed to appear in Therese’s smile, but it quickly disappeared. “Sure,” she said, “Would that be okay, Bro?". Julie and I were staying at a vacationing friend’s apartment in Brooklyn Heights, about twelve blocks away.

“That sounds great Therese, if you hadn’t suggested it I would have. I think we still have a lot to talk about,” I said. I suppose this must have come out in a melodramatic way, with me looking meaningfully at Dave. He seemed oblivious. After a final exchange of pleasantries he left us. I watched him briefly, as he was walking away towards a subway station in the distance. He was moving bouncily with his hands in his pockets, looking as though he were forcing himself to squelch a feeling of elation.

On the walk home, I was quiet about my reservations. Julie spent the time plying Therese for information about her relationship in a wonderfully tactful and pleasant way. When Therese sensed that we weren’t going to offer any immediate complaints, she slowly began to talk about Dave in very flattering terms. In fact she was gushing over him, going literally weak kneed at some points when describing him, prompting Julie and I to hold her between us as we walked. Or more likely it was just the heels she was wearing.

They must have been hard for her to walk in, these high heels, but I have to add, they made her ass and legs look great. Years of dancing had made her body a living artwork. As she walked in front of me up the stairs of the building, I caught myself peeking a little at the strong thighs moving under the hem of her dress.

When we got back to the apartment it was still early enough to hear a low rumble of traffic down 4th street. The place was owned by an artist buddy of ours, a friend from college who had been very successful. There were 3 bedrooms, one of which was used as a studio. The other two, like the rest of the pad, were decorated beautifully, the hallways and rooms painted in eccentric but synergistic colors, storing a menagerie of interesting art objects and books.

Once we were all inside we settled into the living area, with me in an armchair and Julie and Therese together on the couch. The lights were soft and we had a view of the skyline through a window. Everything in the apartment smelled very slightly of nag champa, the remnants of incense from I wasn’t sure what. We were drinking some shiraz from blue wine glasses that looked as if they were made from sapphire, with yellowish rings around the lips.

“Therese, what was up with that little talk that you and Dave had?” I asked.

“What?” Her large pretty eyes were dancing in the low light. She seemed to be in a wonderful mood.

“You know, when you called him a bastard and you guys went off to talk next to the kitchen. What was that all about?”

“Oh,” she said thoughtfully, “Dave was programming me.” She said it slowly and sonorously, though with a bit of a playful drunken snarl at the end, as if she had just made a joke of saying something outrageous. “You know, hypnotizing me, conditioning me, things like that. I seem to have gone a little screwy for awhile. I’m sure I’ll have to pay for that later. Master doesn’t like his playthings to malfunction. But normally I’m a very good girl.” Her legs were absently moving back and forth as she spoke and she still seemed amused, telling us these things in a dulcet tone. Julie and I had light smiles, assuming that this was a joke. We must have been struck by her performance though, because neither of us said anything. “He hypnotized you?” I asked at last.

“Yes, many times. The first week I was here, actually. I was having a hard time adjusting, and he volunteers to counsel for the college, so that’s how we met. He was really sweet to me, really interested in my problems. When he suggested hypnosis it already sounded like the best idea in the world to me. I think I’d always kind of wanted to try it. So I let him do it to me, and it felt great. I went under really quickly, just listening to the sound of his voice and the cars outside his office.” She had a dreamy expression on her face. The cars outside our own apartment were still rumbling by.

“Some things he told me I’ve never been able to remember. But I felt so good afterwards. And I wanted him to do it again. To ‘induce’ me again. To do it to me again.” She was smiling and sloshing her wine absently. “The rest of that day, I was like, a total cunt,” she said, smiling as she savored my shock. “I went straight back to my dorm and diddled myself. I kind of had to. Maybe Julie understands.” Julie said nothing, watching Therese with a concerned expression.

“After that, much later, I went to a sex shop on Broadway,” she said, causing me to choke a little. “I used my emergency credit card to buy some stuff. Some restraints and harnesses, gags, vibrators. Some vinyl outfits. A latex cop uniform. I know Mom and Dad will see the bill, but I don’t care.” The last words were slightly strained, as if the idea disagreed with something inside her. “Anyway,” she said, recovered, “I don’t need to explain it all to you. You’re going to see what it’s like for yourself.”

Julie’s brow furrowed, and she leaned forward. She had her fingers pressed together in a steeple. “See what what is like, Therese?” she said. Therese paused for dramatic effect, leaning forward to put her wine on the coffee table, bringing her cleavage well into our field of view. “To be Dave’s,” Therese said, with a predatory smile.

“How are you going to manage that?” I asked.

“With this,” Therese said simply. She pulled a grooved metal sphere out of her purse that looked something like a chrome whiffleball. Julie and I looked at each other, now both openly concerned about my sister’s sanity. Therese put the ball in the center of the coffee table.

“Therese honey?” Julie began to say, but she was cut short by a flash of electric blue which erupted from the whiffleball with a high pitched chirp. Julie never finished her sentence.

I started to feel strange. Moving my head back and forth, I was alarmed to find that I was seeing trace images of the room. I hoped my vision wasn’t damaged. I didn’t want to move.

“Did you two like that?” Therese asked in a high voice. “I have to confess that I did when I was at your stage. Eventually. Doesn’t do much for me now though. Law of diminishing returns, I guess. Now I’m going to need you two to listen carefully to what I’m about to tell you. Are you listening, Julia?”

My wife managed a low moan. “I’ll take that as a yes, lovey love,” Therese said. She was standing now, though I had missed her standing up. “Have you two ever heard of Nijinsky?” she asked pertly, and waited patiently for a reply that neither Julie nor myself were capable of. “I’ll assume not then. He was a great composer of ballets,” she said. As she spoke she lifted the red dress over her head to reveal her underclothes. Besides the fishnets and, apparently, garters, she was wearing a black leather corset that looked painfully cinched. There was a cupless bra attached, which lifted her breasts appealingly. She pulled her white blonde hair into a tight ponytail and fixed it behind her head.

“He had a method of training dancers,” she said. “It was very novel. Word associations. For instance,” she assumed a simple attitude, one leg lifted and bent slightly, the grounded leg on tiptoe, “this might be?a breeze”. Even through my haze I was impressed with her progress as a dancer. She looked so perfect and weightless that a breeze might have blown her away. “It’s something like what I’m going to do with you two tonight,” she said, lowering herself again. “Let’s start with you Julia. Let’s see you do something that says, oh, I don’t know how about ‘fucktoy’ since that’s what you are now.”

Through the stupor of whatever the ball had done to me, I saw Julia respond. My wife was young and beautiful, dressing suggestively sometimes, I think just to please me. But she wasn’t a slut. She had reservations that prevented her from doing some things, unlike the woman I saw then, whose eyes were fixed on Therese.

Julia slowly and deliberately lowered the straps of her dress from her shoulders. She pulled roughly at the front and her breasts popped into view with their dark nipples, resembling cream in the soft light. Julia’s face was rosy and her eyes were sparkling, though her lower lip was starting to tremble.

“That’s nice, baby,” Therese said, letting her fingertips nip and tease at Julia’s nipples. “These are quite pretty,” she said, her face so close to Julia’s now that she must have been able to smell the apricot in her shampoo. “Not too big, but pretty. But you’re going to want to get them pierced. You do want to get them pierced, don’t you?” After a moment Julia’s head was slowly nodding, though her expression looked strained. She looked down to her lap and her expression became hidden behind a wall of hair

“Yes,” she said, her voice soft and at the same time throaty.

“That’s right. Silver rings. Big ones.” Julia nodded, experimentally pinching her nipples in anticipation of the glorious piercing sensation. “And something else. Hmmm? how about bells? Does Julie want to get some big sexy nipple piercings with bells on them? Ring a ding ding? Yes, she does.” Therese said as she returned to a standing position to watch the new compulsion sink into Julia’s brown eyes.

“Now. Showing your little tits is kind of provocative, but I said ‘fucktoy’. If you think that makes you look like a fucktoy, then you’ve got a lot to learn. Let’s see your pussy.” For a moment Julia was perfectly still, but then her arms began to quake slightly. A little sob escaped her mouth and, as if in irresistible pressure were building inside. “Trying to fight it Jules? You won’t for very long. Pretty soon just the thought of doing what I tell you is going to make you a soft little bowl of creamy cream.”

Julia sighed as she lost control of whatever was bubbling inside her. She scootched down on the couch, lifted her dress to her hips. She spread her legs and pulled her panties to the side. As she did so a sound came from her chest, like relief or... satisfaction.

The expression of rapture on Julia’s face confused me at the time, but I soon came to recognize it. She was experiencing pleasure in response to good behavior. After enslavement, the first acts of obedience are immensely pleasurable, almost beyond description. Julia’s rewards were beginning to cement an addiction that would serve as the basis of her subjugation to Dave and my sister.

Julia had now revealed her flushed slit, along with a light tuft of brown hair. I was surprised to see small white droplets of lubrication in her pubic hair. Therese noticed as well.

“Julia! Are you getting off on this before I even tell you to?” Therese asked with excessive surprise. “Tap into a little fantasy of yours? A little kink?” Julia was blushing crimson as she vehemently shook her head back and forth, causing her hair to sway over her face.

“No?” Therese asked. “It is now though, isn’t it? Doing just what Ms. Therese says? What she tells you to?”

Julia was breathing quickly, looking up at Therese with wide eyes shining with fear. After a moment they compressed in pleasure as Therese’s suggestion took root. She moaned.

“That’s right. And the only thing that makes Julie more horny than listening to Ms. Therese is ? what should it be, Julia? I’ll let you pick. Showing off your little ass? Seducing straight women? Trying to get your fingers into the panties of all those high rent society girls you probably hang around with? High school boys? Is that what it should be?”

“No!” Julia said, with a hint of desperation.

“No? Okay, what then?” Therese asked, affecting excited curiosity.

For a moment it looked as if Julia was thinking. Julia’s face fell and she began to cry.

“Can’t decide? That’s okay, I understand,” Therese said, stroking Julia’s hair. “I’ll pick for you. First of all, you are now hopelessly and totally attracted to women. Women turn you on. Girls’ legs turn you on. Their breasts make you hot. Hotter than hot. You love for them to dominate you after they realize your pathetic longing to fuck them. Powerful women make you wet as the morning dew. Girls make you squirm. You’re such a slut for them, aren’t you Julia? You’re just their little whore even if they don’t realize it at first. Every woman you meet. But you’ll always make sure they know what you want eventually, won’t you?”

Therese said these things while circling Julia, whose face was still directed towards her feet. “Look at me Julia.” Julia’s eyes rose timidly from her lap to meet Therese’s. “Look at my face.” Therese said this very softly as she placed her face in front of Julia’s. “Look at my lips. What do you feel? Show me.”

For the space of several breaths, Julia remained motionless, staring silently at the beautiful nineteen year-old only centimeters away from her. Then with a tremor of nervousness, she leaned forward and pressed her lips against those of her new mistress.

Therese met her willingly, and their lips twisted together, softly at first, but with a growing hunger on the part of Julia. After a few moments Therese pushed her away softly. Julia looked stunned but flushed. I could feel the heat in her from my seat. Her still exposed pussy looked slick and very red through the light fur, and her breathing was rapid.

“You’re an exhibitionist,” Therese pronounced, not missing a beat. “An extremely hot and naughty one. Showing your pussy to random women or men, or really anyone who will look; it puts you on the verge of a huge orgasm, doesn’t it? Do you have many skirts Julia? A lot of little skimpy dresses that show the line of those nice long legs of yours? Maybe even the curve of the bottom of your ass? Will you even bother to wear a skirt? John, you’ll have to help make sure the little filly doesn’t get arrested.”

My sister smirked as she addressed me for the first time. Her blue eyes held mine for a moment and her amusement seemed to increase.

She pulled her thong to one side revealing a completely bare mound. On the edge of her flesh I saw a tattoo of a stylized S-L- that trailed away into her panties. She continued, “In fact that’s definitely what you want. Now what else?” Therese had one hand on her jaw as she plumbed her mind for more perversions.

“While I think, why don’t you try out your new personality Julia? Stand up.”

Shakily, Julia rose to her feet.

“Okay you might as well strip. And stop being afraid.”

Julia pulled her gold dress over her head. She was moving smoothly, her eyes glistening in the low light. Now topless, she moved to take down her black lace panties, but Therese took her hand.

“No,” Therese said, now stroking the hand she held. “Those are fine. Leave the heels too. Look at me.” Therese gently cupped Julia’s face. “Go fuck my brother,” she said.

There was a moment during which they both looked at me in the soft light that sent an unexpected thrill up my spine. Despite my terror at our situation, I couldn’t help but be aroused by the things my sister was doing to Julie. I started to try to stand up.

“Sit down!” my sister ordered me, and instantly my knees gave way, sending me back into my sitting position on the recliner. I felt I could have resisted, but I was afraid to try, having seen what she’d done to Julia. “Let her do the work, John. Get over there, slut,” Therese said, giving Julia a motivational spank on the rump as she did so.

My wife’s head was low as she swayed across the room towards me. Flashes of her dark eyes were intermittently visible through the long hair she was using to hide her reddened face. The only sound was the tense clicking of Julia’s shoes on the hard wood floor.

“Oh come on!” Therese moaned, “say something! Be sexy! Talk dirty to each other.”

My eyes met my wife’s for a moment and I saw her lips tremble slightly. Her walk became more provocative and I saw her squeeze her eyes shut for a moment.

“John...” Julia began in a soft voice, “I’m a fucktoy now, John. Your sister has turned me into some kind of plaything. She’s told me to fuck you and I’ve never wanted to do anything more in my life.” As she spoke she knelt in front of me, her hands going to the belt of my trousers. “I like it, John. My little pussy is burning up from doing what she tells me. I need you to fuck it for me, please. Please use your little Julie’s pussy.”

She had liberated my cock from my pants and was stroking it slowly as she spoke. Over my wife’s curls I could see my sister watching us with a slight smile, her body leaning casually against the wall near a window. She looked very beautiful. “You too, John. Tell Jules how you feel about the new her.”

I looked down at my wife, stroking my cock, and felt the compulsion to obey Therese overtake me. “God, Julia, you’re such a hot little slut.”

“It turns me on so much to think about your tight pussy. I love the thought of Therese making you fuck girls. Do you really want to do that? Sweetie, I need to fuck you so bad. And I know your little pussy needs it. I’m going to fuck you right now. I’m going to make you spread your hot little cunt.”

I was surprised by what I had said, but didn’t know what to do. I felt if I tried to talk again it might be worse. I put my hand on my wife’s face.

Julia pushed it away. She stopped stroking my shaft and straddled me in the recliner. Her chest was heaving and her whole body felt feverish. “Fuck me,” she said into my flushed ear.

She wasted no time. Pulling her panties to one side, she reached for my cock with her free hand. A drop of lubrication fell from her snatch to my stomach as she fumbled. Our eyes met. With my hands on her hips she slowly sunk down onto my rock-hard manhood. Her hair was unkempt, and fell over both of our faces as she pressed us together. She smelled like a forest fire.

Entering her, I thought I would pass out. It must have been nothing compared to what she felt; her hands seized my upper arms and squeezed so hard that I almost pushed her away. As her pussy clenched around my cock she emitted a sound like all the steam Therese had placed inside her was building to a head and threatening to tear her apart. She spasmed once. Twice.

“Oh God! I can’t...stop it! Tell me to come Therese! Please tell this little bitch to cum her brains out for you!” Julia screamed as she fucked herself frantically with my cock.

In the corner, my sister coolly cocked an eyebrow and walked over to where we were fucking. She grabbed me by the hair on the back of my head and pulled me into a deep kiss with her. It would be dishonest to say I didn’t enjoy it as my beautiful sister forced her tongue into my mouth. Suddenly she broke away and, also grabbing Julia by the hair, pushed all three of our faces together into a mass of wet lips and urgent breathing. I heard Julia squeal and realized that Therese must be tormenting her nipples.

“Alright, Jules. Cum your brains out, extra hard,” my sister ordered as she pushed away from us.

I felt a pressure on my cock unlike anything I’d ever felt before. All of a sudden Julia’s breathing stopped, and she crushed me to herself for a few long seconds. She moaned loudly into my neck, the moan becoming a scream. Fingernails raked my scalp as she shook. After a moment or two, her legs and ass began quivering and she voiced a quick series of sharp “ah”s into my ear. Finally, after what seemed like ages, she settled down and laid her head on my shoulder. She began breathing in deep sighs, not speaking.

“Yesssss,” she said at last.

“Yes Mistress, you mean.” My sister stood there smiling. “You look plum tuckered out, Julia.” she said. “Why don’t you go sit on the couch for awhile?”

“Yes Mistress, this slut obeys” my wife ventured. My cock twitched. With a tug of wet suction, Julia rose herself off my still hard member and click clacked her way over to the leather sofa.

My sister stood looking down at me with a bemused expression on her face. Her gaze fell on my cock with ironic deliberateness. “Still got a problem there, Bro?” she asked.

My response was to swallow hard. I finally found my voice. “Therese, I don’t know how or why you’re doing this, but...” She put her hand over my mouth and though I could have still spoken, I found it impossible to continue doing so. She was looking me straight in the eye.

“Lick my hand,” she said. My tongue darted out of my mouth and pressed itself against the damp salty palm. “Good boy,” she remarked, to my unexpectedly visceral pleasure. My cock pulsed with excitement. “Keep doing that.” She was smiling strangely at me now, like a cat watching a goldfish.

“Do you ever think about me John?” she asked, sweetly.

I shook my head from side to side as I continued to press my tongue against her hand, tasting the salt of her perspiration.

“Big honest John never thought about nailing his hot little sister? He never once rubbed his big cock thinking about putting it into Therese’s pussy, or maybe her pouty little mouth? Even between her tight dancer’s legs?” My sister’s hand abandoned my mouth as she said this, and immediately found my cock, pistoning it with my own saliva. “Tell me John. Speak, and be honest. I compel you.” she said, with an amused flourish.

I saw a flood of memories behind my eyes. Before I realized what was happening, I was giving them voice. “Yes,” I said, “I’ve thought about you.”

“Thought about me? Wow. What kinds of thoughts, John? Tell me some of them.”

“Bad thoughts,” I said, and then immediately felt idiotic. Apparently whatever it was inside my head making me answer didn’t care how dumb I sounded. “The pool, when you were, fifteen. I watched you on the raft from the bathroom window. You took off your top. It drove me crazy.”

“Hmmm, I never knew that John. That’s really interesting. Did you jerk it?” she asked with a winking smirk.

“Y-Yes,” I said, moving my hips to improve the friction of her hand on my cock. She smiled and looked down, and then back at me. “Was that the only time? Were there lots of times?”

My throat began to close up. “There were...lots, Oh God, I’m so sorry!” I said, with a less than manly sob.

“It’s okay, John,” my sister said, managing to stroke my hair and my cock simultaneously. “In fact it’s really okay. Just one more question,” she said, turning her gaze toward Julia. As she did so she raised my hand to cup her breast and moved it in slow circles, the nipple a delicious knot in the palm of my hand. There was a pregnant moment as we both looked towards my wife, me with an expression of self-reproach and Therese showing sadistic glee. “Did you ever fuck Julia and pretend it was me?”

We seemed to cross an ocean of silence. “Yes,” I said.

“You did!?” Therese exclaimed. “That’s really sick, John. Fucking the wifey and pretending it’s your poor innocent little sister. You’re such a reprobate, John.” As she said this, she felt the impulse to slap me in the face, which she did, not very gently. “You’re going to deserve what you get,” my sister said, righting herself. She moved backwards a few steps.

“Look at me John.” I did. “Am I beautiful?” she asked. She was. She was actually soul-strikingly beautiful, even without whatever she was doing to my brain. Her large puffy lips and long blond hair sat atop a rail thin, though still curvy frame. She radiated grace and sauciness, a complete portrait of sex appeal.

“You’re perfect,” I muttered, now looking at her feet.

“Really?” she asked, coquettishly. “It’s good that you feel that way John. Did you feel that way when I was fifteen and you were...” she put on a mien of puzzlement. “How old were you anyway?”

“Nineteen,” I said. Julia was watching us from the couch. It occurred to me for a moment that her pose was strangely provocative and then I remembered the new compulsions Therese had given her. If my conversation with Therese was bothering her, it didn’t show.

“Gosh, nineteen. Anyway, you wanted to fuck me really bad that day, didn’t you?”

“Yes, but...”

“Shut up, John. You wanted to fuck me, you can admit it. You said you wanted to do it lots of times. In fact why don’t you say it now. Say you want to fuck me. And as you say it, know that it’s true.”

A strange feeling began percolating in my chest. “I want to fuck you,” I said, and nearly came. Being so close to my sex goddess sister was driving me insane. I had to get my cock in her soon or I would die.

“Say it again, John. Say my name when you say it, and feel how true it is. It’s so true that it’s almost all you think about, isn’t it?”

My tongue seemed thick. “I want to fuck you, Therese,” I said in a drawl. I felt another wave of desire crash over me, making me wonder if I could withstand such a powerful urge for much longer. Just having the crux of her legs in view, was maddening, the cute little curves on the insides of her white thighs, jiggling imperceptibly under her hot little pussy that I needed to penetrate so badly.

“That’s right, Bro. You need it. And now you’re going to get it. Take me to the bedroom.”

I stood up from the recliner as though it were on fire and began to move towards Therese, nearly killing myself in the process. To her substantial amusement, I had forgotten to pull up my pants. Rectifying the problem, I took her bodily under my arm like a heavy suitcase. This was easier than you might imagine, given my build and my sister’s litheness.

She cried out in surprise and delight at falling victim to the ravishment she had designed for herself.

“Easy Bro!” she said as we negotiated the hallway together, ending in the guest bedroom, where I flopped her onto the mattress like cord-wood and once again removed my slacks, this time completely. I tore my shirt off like a professional wrestler and stood naked at the foot of the bed, panting. I wanted nothing more than to dive onto my sister’s body and put my throbbing cock into her sweet pussy. It took me a moment to realize I was waiting for instructions.

“Gosh, what a tiger you are, John,” she said. “Come get this corset off me.”

When the laces were gone I could see a beautiful swath of her naked back from her neck down to her ass. Rippled muscle swam around her ribs and between her broad shoulders, rounding out in the barely visible curve of her tits. I wanted her unbearably.

Tearing the corset aside, I didn’t wait for her to turn around. Taking her by the hair with my left hand, I seized the center string of her panties with my right. The crotch was warm and wet in my hand. Hooking my fingers, I yanked backwards and the material came away, prompting a yelp from my sister.

“Freeze,” she said. I froze. She reached to the table with her free hand and gave me the telephone receiver. I heard the numbers chirp as my sister dialed a number with a practiced hand. I heard the slow hollow sound of a ringing phone.

“Hello John,” was the answer. It was Dave. My heart quickened in my chest. Whatever the whiffleball had done to me, it didn’t seem to have subsided. “I want you to listen to me John, and under no circumstances will you put the receiver down. How are you feeling? Be honest.”

“Turned on,” I said, scrunching my eyes in humiliation.

“Ah yes,” he said. “You’re about to fuck Therese, aren’t you? I assure you that she’s quite wonderful. If she’s remembered her instructions, she should be starting to suck you off, presently.” As he spoke my sister had turned around and was now watching me as she reached for my cock with her left hand. The attraction she had manufactured in me was still raging, and the sight of her blue eyes in the lamplight made me weak with desire. The feel of her hand wrapping around my cock was the most palpable pleasure I had ever felt, even through the rage I felt towards Dave. When she began to jerk me I thought I would come despite the circumstances.

“Don’t come, John,” the voice ordered in an authoritative baritone that went right to my balls in a way that scared the shit out of me. “As a rule, in fact, I don’t think you’ll be finding it necessary to orgasm without my consent, however strong your urges are. You’re still quite a young man, aren’t you John?”

“Yes,” I half snarled, half moaned as Therese began to teasingly work my cock into her mouth.

“It’s lucky you met me John. The kind of desire you’re feeling now might have faded over the years, if I hadn’t intervened. But with my guidance, I can guarantee you that blowing your load will be the principal thing on your mind from now until the day you die. And, consequently, obtaining my permission to blow your load will be one of your great concerns. Do you like to blow your load, John?”

There was a pause as I tried to wait out the compulsion to answer, but I found it impossible. “Yes,” I choked. Therese’s hands were dancing over my balls as my cock played in and out of her throat. I saw that she had begun to rub herself as she sucked me and the room was rich with her scent. My contact with Dave seemed to be turning her on immensely.

“I suppose you’d like to come in your whore of a sister right now. Push her down, spin her around and drive your cock right into that pretty little pussy of hers, wouldn’t you? And better make it a ‘Yes Sir’ this time.”

“Yes Sir,” I said.

“That’s better. Yes it’s perfectly natural that you should want to fuck such a gorgeous piece of ass, whatever your relation to her. I know that I was totally unable to resist, myself, and I didn’t have half the invitation that you’ve had. With me, she was downright reluctant at first, to be honest. But I heated up her little pussy pretty quickly, as you can see. A bit of a slut now, as the tattoo on her little cunt indicates. Loves to fuck. Lives for it.”

I was experiencing a strange mix of hatred and desire as Dave lectured me on the perversions he’d visited on Therese. Having the object of my desire being described as a pneumatic sex machine was arousing me quite a bit. Knowing he had molded my sister into such a creature made me furious. To make matters worse, Therese had now begun to suck my cock vigorously, her lips sliding with mind-blowing rapidity and pressure from my cock head to my balls.

“I’ll make you a deal, John,” the voice said. “Of course it’s not really much of a deal, since you’re currently in a situation which affords you no advantages at all, but I’ll offer the following just the same. Therese is still sucking you cock, isn’t she?”

“Yes sir,” I said, raggedly.

“Very good. It feels wonderful doesn’t it? Those lips sliding along, stroking you, so carefully shielding your cock from those pretty white teeth that lie inside...your hands buried in the soft hair...”

“Hummm.” I said, feeling my sister’s ministrations even more powerfully. She was watching me with her eyes sparkling, barely able to maintain her perfect suction for want of smiling.

“Manners, John. Anyway, I think you’ll find this very fair. All you have to do, is not ejaculate into your sister’s mouth for the duration of this conversation. If you manage to control yourself, you will never hear from me again, and your memory of this long strange night will evaporate tonight as you sleep, leaving you to wake in the morning to your same normal hum drum life. Otherwise, well...” My balls were full to the point of bursting and precum was seeping out onto Therese’s tongue. The underside of my cock felt like it was being brushed by the feathers of angel’s wings.

“Here, John, I’ll even help you out. What turns you off? Long division? Should we talk together about sending 36 into 114 and see what we can figure out? Fractions? Or, even better, what about me? Surely you’re not attracted to me, John. You don’t like men, do you?”

“No,” I said, determined to give him as little satisfaction as I could.

“Oh, I don’t really either I suppose. Still, there’s something about control that just gives me the goosebumps. So here’s a scenario that should go a long way to cool you down, John. I want you to imagine, meeting me, naked as you are now.” The image inflated in my mind as if someone had flicked on a projector. Dave was wearing the same suit with red tie he’d had on at dinner, and I stood before him absolutely naked.

“What should I do? Kick you in the balls? Would that settle you down? I’m afraid I just can’t imagine myself doing that though. Too rude.”

Therese’s tongue continued to swirl around my cock. My head was beginning to swim, my hands clenched and unclenched at my sides. Dave’s speech was doing something to me, just the sound of his talking. Was it built into the whiffleball? No one had told me to be aroused just by being spoken to, but as Dave went on and on, I was becoming harder and harder, and my self control was vanishing. Something was happening, tightening just behind my balls. I knew that with a few more syllables the scales would tip and the cum would begin it’s slow ecstatic rise up the length of me. That would be followed irreversibly by my spurting orgasm, and total surrender. I could tell my sister sensed it, shortening the length of her strokes, holding the most sensitive part of my cock right over the end of her tongue and working me with horribly exquisite motions. She was waiting for me to lose it.

“No John, I’m not a violent person. I think what I would do in that situation, something that would surely have no erotic value to you, would be to simply reach out and take what was mine. I think, I would take your hard cock, and point it right at your helpless body, it would of course be hard, wouldn’t it? and tell you to come for me like the little sissy bitch you are.”

To my total humiliation and horror, I felt this last bit of filth push me completely over the precipice. My sister took the first shot. Then, semen splattering her cheeks and lips, she removed my cock from her mouth and pointed it at my body, just as Dave had proposed. Burst after burst of semen exploded from me, at first going as high as my shoulder, but eventually saturating my chest and stomach.

I still held the telephone to my ear. “Very good, John. That was what I think it was, wasn’t it? Excellent choice. I have big plans for you John, you and your wife Julie. Big plans indeed...”

A few minutes later Dave finished his monologue and the receiver dropped from my hand. I collapsed onto the bed next to my sister. We sat silently for a minute or two, regarding each other. After some time, Therese’s fingers danced themselves over to me, and touched some the drying cum on my stomach. Her eyes were looking deeply into mine, and she seemed to be very happy, her face flushed between her blonde tresses. “You’re going to love it,” she said, smiling. “I promise.”