The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A property manager, smitten with his attractive new tenant, starts innocently prying but soon gets carried away with the voyeuristic thrill of his manipulations. [Primarily mm themes, just a dash of mf for contrast.]

Property Manager Puppetmaster

December 2008

mc / mm / mf

The Property Manager

I’ve been managing this building for eight years, now, it’s a small apartment complex, just ten units, mostly rented by couples and students, and the occasional single guy or girl. Nothing really to it. But a little while ago this guy moved in, called in advance, said his name was Christian, nothing unusual. And when he showed up to look at the place, everything checked out fine. Everything was fine. Except, I dunno, something about the guy, I just couldn’t keep my eyes off of him. I’ve dated guys before, sure, but I consider myself pretty well-adjusted, not some creepy stalker, but this guy Christian was just so... he was so beautiful that the whole time we were walking around the apartment I couldn’t help myself, I was sporting wood and walking behind him and just watching his ass sway in his jeans as he walked. I was stammering when we filled out his application, I was so nervous. It was totally unlike me, but I was smitten, floored at first glance. I tried to ask some questions to figure out if he was gay or not, but he didn’t even seem fazed, he gave really casual answers that told me nothing, didn’t even seem like he realized what I was getting at. I was going crazy!

Well, everything checked out and he moved in, and I hadn’t been able to stop thinking about him since. I live in the building, so I couldn’t help but keep an eye out for his comings and goings and see if he ever brought any guys home or girls, or whatever, but I couldn’t really tell.

I’m embarrassed even writing this, but, God, this is the least of my worries at this point, but it’s still pretty embarrassing. This is where it starts, I guess. I’m not a bad guy, or anyway I don’t think of myself that way, but one day I was sitting around and I was really horny and I knew he had left for work for the day and I don’t know what came over me but I let myself into his apartment. I’m not sure what I was looking for. I tried not to disturb anything. I figured if he happened to show up I’d make up some excuse about realizing his drains were slow or something and I was there trying to do something about it. The whole place was clean, and I didn’t find anything. Man, I don’t even know what I was looking for. I guess some porn, or just something to see. If I knew he was gay I’d ask him out, but otherwise, as his property manager, that’s kind of awkward. Or anyway I was kind of awkward about it.

And then one thing led to another. After a good half-hour of looking around, I was starting to get pretty into it, and it was getting harder to know if I’d moved anything that he’d notice, so I made myself stop. But damn it, after all that, still nothing, I was still so horny! And I remembered... well, this is really unethical, I know, but I had this little pinhole camera I got for a gag thing a while back, and it was still in my room with the little wire and transmitter, from one of those “spy equipment” stores that have all the fakey-looking gadgets. And, uh, I don’t even know why I’m admitting to this, but yeah, I stuck it in his bedroom looking down at his bed, mounted it right on the sprinkler head so you couldn’t see it at all.

Then I felt so guilty about it I just ran out and locked the door before I could have second thoughts.

I spent the whole night just waiting for him to come home. My heart was pounding the whole time and got even faster as I heard him walk down the hallway and open his door. It was a good half hour before he walked into the bedroom and I turned on the video feed and watched with bated breath. He just put his stuff down, his briefcase and coat on the chair near his bed, and then he started to change out of his suit. Oh, man, I want to say it was involuntary, or anyway it felt that way—my cock was in my hand before I even realized it. He took off his suit coat, then slid out of his suit pants, and stood there in his button-down, tie, socks, and boxers while he hung them neatly up. Boxers! Damn, that was a point for the “straight” column. He untied his tie and hung that up neatly, now, too. Then he took the shirt off. I let out a low moan when I saw his torso. This Christian obviously spent some time at the gym. He looked like a model, sculpted and perfect. He was like an alabaster statue. My cock jumped and twitched and it was all I could do to hold back and not blow my load all over the place right then.

Then he slid his boxers down, though, and my heart skipped a beat. His ass was facing the camera and it was as beautiful as his torso, two smooth, round cheeks, with just a little fuzz visible as he bent down to slide the boxers off his legs and his cheeks spread a little. He stood up and turned to throw them in the hamper and I caught my first glimpse of his cock. It was completely soft but hung down nicely, not the biggest I’d ever seen, but clearly ample and very pretty, nice and straight with a big head. By now I was panting ragged breaths out at the monitor and I realized I was moving closer, slowly, and my face was only inches away from the screen.

But that was it. He got under his covers and fell asleep. I jerked myself off and blew a huge load into some Kleenex, but was a little disappointed I didn’t get to see him jerk off, or at least get hard.

I set the system up to record video any time there was motion, and over the next several days I recorded pretty much the same thing every day. Never once in two weeks did I see him ever masturbate. I didn’t get it, and it was killing me. I know, looking back, I was starting to get pretty obsessed by now, and all I wanted, or all I wanted right then, was to see him stroke that pretty cock and spurt out a nice, big load. But he never did! It was frustrating, day after day, and finally I started to feel anxious. I started to rationalize to myself. I’d already broken in and put a camera in the guy’s apartment. How much worse could it really get, a little more tampering?

I went down into the basement one day and found the plumbing that fed his unit. My heart was racing again, and I closed my eyes and tried to talk myself through it. I’d already crushed up the Cialis and other aphrodisiacs back in my room so it wouldn’t be a game-time decision. I had a bottle of powder, and I calculated the concentration in his water supply would be pretty moderate, but enough to have an effect. I shut off the main just for an instant, and then I knew I was committed. I opened up the service cap for his line and dumped the whole bottle into the cold water reservoir. I stuck a length of doweling down in there and just sloshed it around a bit to help it dissolve. Then I screwed the cap back on, opened the main, and dashed out of the basement as fast as I could.

Damn it, all I wanted was to watch him jerk off. But then the doubts started flooding through my head. What if he drank too much water and overdosed and something bad happened? I could only see his bedroom. What if someone needed to save him? What if I killed the poor guy?

After about an hour of that I finally broke down. The spy gear store was right near my house. I ran over there and picked up a fistful of those little pinhole cameras. I got into Christian’s apartment with plenty of time to spare before he usually came home, and managed to mount the cameras all around, so I’d have good visibility into all areas of his apartment To make sure he was safe, I told myself. But my cock was throbbing hard in my pants, too, and I don’t think it was as concerned about his safety

Something about the spying was pretty hot, I have to admit. Once I started doing it, I looked forward to my nights sitting and staring at those screens, watching him walk around like a little study subject, unaware of my watchful eyes, unaware of my plaintive whining and my vigorous cock-stroking hand, the loads I blew every night watching him go through the mundane motions of his life.

Over the next few days, though, things started to change. I noticed when he took off his suit at the end of the work day, he wrestled with his cock. He turned around the first time from taking off his boxers and I saw it there, beautiful as ever, but no longer soft and hanging down. His cock was stiff, bobbing up and down, and swollen up, the head even bigger. He winced and tried to wrestle it back down, and when it wouldn’t go, he squeezed it, squeezing his legs together as he did so, but it evidently brought him no relief.

And then he did what I had wanted all along. He went over to his bed, pulled a laptop out of his briefcase, started it up and did something on it, and then, looking at the screen, I watched in ecstasy as he began to slowly stroke his right hand up and down his stiff shaft. His whole body twitched as he did it, his cock especially sensitive with all the drugs I’d been adding to his water supply. It didn’t take long before he started bucking, his pelvis thrusting involuntarily, and I saw his mouth open in a silent scream and his cock blasted out shot after shot of thick, white jism. The cum splattered on the wall and stuck there, barely even dripping down, and he continued pumping out a load for a good while. When he finally finished, I’d cum twice, coating the underside of my folding table in my own spunk, and had already flagged that video segment for easy reviewing later

I watched as Christian wiped down the wall, folded his laptop shut, and flopped back onto the bed. His cock was still hard, and I saw him roll over onto his stomach, pinning it down and spreading his beautiful ass cheeks apart for the camera’s perfect view as he drifted off to sleep.

By this point I realized I was in it for the long haul. Every time I got what I thought I wanted I realized there’d just be a next thing to get. Now I had him on camera jerking off, but what good did that do me? Watching my beautiful statuesque Adonis from afar, over a video camera? I needed to know what he was watching on that laptop. Was it guys fucking? Or girls? I didn’t even bother to consider what I’d do if it were girls. I just needed to know, and hoped for the best.

He took that laptop with him to work every day, though, was the problem I considered all sorts of things. Break in during the night, or while he was there? Too risky, way too risky. And what if he kept his briefcase locked? I couldn’t do it. Put in more cameras in the hopes of catching his screen? There were no more good spots to mount the cameras, no spots they’d be invisible.

Finally, I returned to the spy gear store for another bunch of gadgets. This time, it was remote microphones, little tiny ones. I hid them around his bedroom and more sparsely throughout the rest of the apartment, and waited again for my evening of entertainment.

That night it was like a whole new symphony revealed itself to me. Where I’d spent the past several weeks satisfying myself with the silent video footage of his nude form, now I heard his every movement, I heard him talking to himself, his whistling, the doors opening and closing, and finally, when he again undressed and again found his cock stiff and dripping wet, I heard his confused whimpering loud and clear as he tried to wrestle it down.

I heard him mutter under his breath and curse and ask, “What is wrong with me?” and “What’s happening to me?” And finally I heard the two telltale clicks of his briefcase clasps opening, and heard the laptop start up. And when he found his porn for the evening, I heard it loud and clear.

There were at least two girls in the porn. And there were no male voices I could make out. It was the first night of my voyeurism that I didn’t shoot a load. How dare he? I was angry. I knew it wasn’t rational, but I was furious. My beautiful Adonis, my precious angel... he liked girls? Impossible! I wouldn’t have it. My cock went totally flaccid in my hand as my mouth curled into a disgusted, angry sneer. I wasn’t going to stand for this.

The Tenant

I was glad to find the place when I did, because my lease on my last apartment was up in a matter of days and they were kicking us all out and tearing the building down. The property manager led me through the place, and the guy struck me as pretty odd, kind of a weirdo, really intense and kind of fidgety, but otherwise the place was great and the application went through and I moved right in.

After a few weeks I was really settling into my routine. The new place was actually walking distance to the office, which was really turning out to be a huge boon, and the weather had been beautiful. I was thrilled. I’d just broke things off with Meghan before moving in, and so I was pretty bummed about life in general, but the way it was all coming together like clockwork in every other respect, I don’t know, it got me out of my own head, reminded me things would clear up in time.

I knew my sex drive would come back eventually after the breakup. I just didn’t have it in me for a while there. But when it came back, it was strange... I usually had a pretty strong libido, but this was weird, it was different. I took off my boxers before bed like I usually do and goddamn if my cock didn’t hit me right in the face. Well, good to see you too, I thought, but it was so hard it actually almost hurt, and nothing I could do got it to go back down. Well, there’s a solution to that, I thought, and for the first time in weeks I jerked off. Man, I blew a load clear onto the walls. I guess that’s what I get for holding it all in for a few weeks. Still, afterwards, my cock was rock hard. Weird. It took me forever to get to sleep, but at least I finally did.

After that the same thing happened the next few days. Cock was rock hard all day and when I got home, I’d jerk off and it wouldn’t go down at all. I was starting to worry something was actually really wrong, like, go-to-the-doctor kind of wrong.

But before I got around to scheduling an appointment, I noticed that smell.

The Property Manager

I’d been so excited about the audio for just a few hours there, but now it was like Hell. I couldn’t make myself not listen to it, but when I did it just reminded me how Christian was a straight boy jerking that big hard cock to girls fucking. It just made me madder and madder. That little fucker couldn’t do that to me. I’d show him! So I did. The spy gear store was out of options for me, so I scoured the Internet for help. I found a site that sold those pheromones, the stuff they advertise in the backs of magazines, the stuff they say you dab on your wrists and it makes women instantly go into heat. Can’t hurt, I figured. I bought a case of the stuff. I’d show him. Christian! Straight, contemptible, beautiful Christian and his disgusting straight porn and his straight-boy cock, thinking he could do whatever he pleased.

I wasn’t going to play around this time. No careful measuring like with the Cialis in the water. I let myself in and poured those male pheromones everywhere. Bottle after bottle, onto the rug, all over the bedroom floor, all over the pillows, all over the sheets. By the time I was done it smelled like a locker room in there, it was almost overpowering, but at the same time the ads didn’t lie—there was no distinct odor you could pick out. It was hard to put your finger on it. But at the same time it was unmistakable.

Satisfied I’d get some kind of reaction I went back to my room to watch.

The Tenant

I came home that night and remember it. I walked in and it was... it was weird, I can’t even describe it. It was like a locker room, like sweaty gym socks and underwear and like the way guys’ pits smelled after football practice back in college, but that wasn’t actually there, my apartment didn’t actually stink, it was just warm, musky, it wasn’t right.

I figured I’d call the property manager, even though that guy totally weirded me out, but it wasn’t so bad I had to move out or anything, it wasn’t really an emergency. I changed and, as usual, my cock jumped up when I took off my boxers. Damn, I really need to do something about that, I thought. Well, I guess I just did the same thing I was getting used to doing. Pop open the laptop, watch some XTube, get some baby batter out of there. Only this time when I sat down on my bed that smell, it was like, it was everywhere, in my nostrils, clinging to me, in my mouth, I couldn’t get away from it. My cock was leaking precum like a faucet though, so I just kept jerking it. When I shot, oh man, it was the biggest yet, I think I blacked out a little. It went everywhere and I guess I just passed out afterwards.

All I remember is waking up and seeing the trails of cum running down the walls and the laptop still on with the video long finished and it was hours later. I was pretty groggy but every time I breathed in that musky overwhelming funkiness filled my nostrils and mouth and brain. My cock was still rock hard—it just never seemed to get soft any more—and I shoved the laptop off the bed and laid back and jerked and jerked and jerked and finally just collapsed back on the bed and blew a load all over myself and passed out again.

I woke up in the morning and the smell was still there, and I was still horny. It was weird, I couldn’t put my finger on the smell, but all the things it reminded me of, they never got me hard before. Locker rooms? More like pussy, tits, perfume... speaking of which, a new girl at work had started flirting with me lately, and she wasn’t too bad. Julia, I think, from the team down the hallway. I thought maybe it’d be good to start hanging out with her. Give me something to do with this neverending hardon, at least, I thought.

The Property Manager

Christian’s first night with the pheromones is one I still watch a lot. I cropped out the video clips and can loop them easily over and over and they always get me nice and hard. He passed out after his first load, that zonked stud covered in cum, his bedroom walls dripping with it, and when he woke up he tugged another load out of that big hot cock of his without even needing that foul straight porn of his, and he sprayed a big, sticky load all over his chest. It even splashed up on his face. See, I printed out the still frames and hung them on the wall over there so I can see them any time. God, that was so hot

It had reached the point where my idle curiosity was fading away. In its place, I’d realized how horny it made me toying with this beautiful man, manipulating Christian and watching the results, and I guess at some point I just made my peace with it, knew I wasn’t going to stop.

There’s a lot of quack shit out there on the Internet, but I managed to find some subliminal mp3s that came highly recommended on some Dominance & Submission forums, sounded like the real deal, and they came with instructions and software for recording your own messages into the subliminal parts. Oh, I spent a few pretty hot hours crafting my message for beautiful Christian, and shot more than a few loads reading it aloud into the microphone and watching it encoded into the mp3.

I told him, as I read it into the microphone, that trashy cheap girly porn wasn’t for him. That he was a pretty boy, and pretty boys like other boys. I told him how when he jerked off he’d think of boys, and boy smells, and boy tastes, and the way boys feel, and I told him if he watched girly porn it would only make it harder to cum, that it would gross him out, that it would make his dick soft.

That wasn’t all of it, but that was the gist of it, and it went on and on for quite a while. I stuck a small speaker behind his headboard and waited.

I got my usual display, by now, a few explosive loads broken up by unconsciousness, the first to the vile noises of screaming girl-whores, but the second and third to nothing but Christian’s own lovely panting and grunting and moaning. And when he finally passed out nice and hard for the night, I clicked the button that started the mp3 playing. I could just barely hear through my microphones in his room that it was playing, but he didn’t so much as move a muscle. All night it looped, and I had it stop well in advance of his normal wakeup time just to make sure he wouldn’t accidentally hear it if he woke up earlier than usual.

The Tenant

My jerkoff sessions started to get pretty insane at home. I don’t know what came over me, but every day I was going home, jerking off, passing out, waking up unable to do anything but jerk off again, and do it over I don’t know how many times before I’d just wake up and it would be the morning. The smell was still there, and seemed like it got stronger, and my cock was still constantly hard.

What was weirder was that I was starting to get bored of that porn. I guess I did watch the same small selection of porn over and over, but still, it had been doing the job for a long time, and I was harder than ever lately, but now it just seemed like night after night, I don’t know, I even caught myself yawning during it one night in my favorite scene of the girl going down on that other one with the huge tits. Man, even thinking about it now kind of, I know this sounds weird, but it kind of grosses me out. I guess porn’s not the most glamorous thing, but still, I never thought it was gross before.

At work, things had still been really great, even though I was having to rush to get in on time. Julia and I had been spending a lot of time together and she seemed like a really special girl. She was fresh out of a relationship, too, so we were both recovering still. We agreed to take it slow, had lunch together for a while, finally had a few dinner dates.

After a few weeks we agreed it was OK for her to spend the night after one of our dinner dates. I felt like I was going to lose it right then and there, my cock so fucking hard in my pants, but I held it in and like a gentleman escorted her from the car to my apartment. We hung out for a while, watchg a little TV, but eventually went into the bedroom.

She noticed the smell, too. It was weird. She couldn’t say what it was either. But damn if she wasn’t horny as hell. I’ve never seen a girl like this before. She got to the bedroom and she just went wild! She threw me down on the bed and was making out with me like a starving animal attacking. I guess I kind of figured her for the inhibited type, but she went straight for my crotch and gave me the best blowjob I’ve ever had in my life. I came right in her mouth and she just swallowed it and when my dick didn’t go soft, she didn’t even slow down. After cumming like that my cock was so sensitive her lips on it made me go crazy, but she just kept going like a Hoover and pulled another one out of me.

Finally she was riding me like that girl was on a bucking bronco. I think she came ten times. I don’t even know. She was soaked in sweat by the time she fell off me, more out of exhaustion than anything else, and that’s the last thing I remember.

The Property Manager

Everything was going so well!! Christian was showing a markedly decreased interest in his straight porn. Some nights he even skipped it entirely! Even when he didn’t, he was shutting the laptop early, well before he came, and I’d hear him make remarks about it. “Eww,” or “Ugh, gross!” and I’d watch him lean forward to fast-forward through parts of it.

But then, then he had the nerve, the gall, to bring that bitch home! I don’t know what the fuck he was thinking, but I’ve never felt so... so betrayed! I saw them sitting on the couch... God, they were snuggling and watching television, so disgustingly cute, and my blood just boiled. That dumb cunt, making moves on my man. How could she do that? All my hard work, and that bitch thought she could just take it all away, undo all that fragile conditioning?

The worst came when they moved into the bedroom. I couldn’t even bear to watch parts of it, I’ve deleted the video recordings, but I had to listen to it, and it was like torture. Listening to her get her filthy whore lips all over my beautiful Christian’s cock, listening to him cum time and time again for that dirty fucking slut, then hearing her scream as she used his cock, Christian’s beautiful cock, the cock that should have been mine, to fuck her disgusting vagina!

As soon as they passed out, I got my keys. I was shaking with rage, and I knew it was dangerous, but I couldn’t help myself. I went in there and gassed them both with chloroform to make sure they stayed asleep. I grabbed that dirty bitch by the fucking hair and just dragged her out of the room. Back at my place I shot her with some random chemicals I had around, some shit that I was pretty sure would give her a pretty bad chemical lobotomy. I was so angry at her for what she did to my Christian, I’d show her, she’d never even look straight at a guy again. I threw her cell phone, wallet, clothes, purse, and everything else into the furnace. Then I drove her clear to the other side of the city and left that dumb bitch in a dumpster. She’d find her way out, but I was pretty sure we’d never see her again. I was still shaking when I finished, but this time with glee, I was giddy and giggling like a maniac at what I’d done. Cursing under my breath. Calling her all manner of things. Fuck that, fuck her, I showed her! I’d have my way, nobody would stop me.

I guess I used a little too much chloroform on Christian in my caution, and he didn’t wake up for work the next day. He finally came to around 3pm. On the plus side, he did get to soak in the conditioning mp3 for that entire time. I sat at my monitors and watched his angelic body, defiled by that bitch but still so beautiful, the whole time.

The Tenant

I don’t even know what happened that night. I remember everything I already told you, but next thing I knew it was the afternoon, Julia was gone, and I had a splitting headache. Seriously, I guess I had a lot to drink the night before, but that’s never happened to me before. I got to work as fast as I could and apologized and said I’d been sick, but mostly I went there to see Julia. Nobody had seen her, though. I kept calling her but she never answered. I was freaking out. This wasn’t like her. Maybe she got cold feet? Maybe that was too much too soon? My mind was racing with doubt. I felt awful. The headache and nausea weren’t helping. I decided just to go home and try to relax.

When I got there, I walked in the door and found my property manager standing right in my living room. That was pretty weird. I asked him what the fuck he was doing there, and he said something about how I’d asked about the smell in the place. Had I? I don’t think I ever actually told him about it. But that didn’t make sense. How else would he have known? Something wasn’t right, but then I told myself it was just that the dude was always kind of a creep. So I watched him spray some kind of cleaning spray, it didn’t seem to make it better, and then he left.

The Property Manager

I almost had a heart attack when Christian walked in the door. Then I came up with that lie about the smell, figured he wouldn’t be sure enough to call me on it—he never did actually tell me about the smell, of course, but how else would I have known, he’d have to assume—and then the rest of my time there was torture. I knew he was standing there, not 10 feet away from me, sporting his big, rock-hard cock under that suit, and my dick was throbbing in my pants, but there was nothing I could do about it. Not yet. If I made any overt moves now I’d ruin the whole thing. So I left after spraying his carpet down in more of the pheromones.

I stepped up the subliminal messages, hoping to get things moving fast enough to avoid another situation like that last one with the bitch. He was responding well, now. He never opened his laptop to masturbate. So I changed the message a bit, made it a bit more explicit. Suggested that maybe he’d like to see boys naked when he masturbated. It took a good while for that one to sink in enough to get him to try it, and when he first did, I could tell it was with straight porn that just happened to have guys in it, but even that was a step from his all-girl porn from before.

And oh, I marked the day on my calendar when I first heard the sweet sound of all-male porn coming over the microphones in his apartment. I heard him moaning to it and even whimpering a little bit, but when he shot that load, it was more impressive than ever.

The Tenant

We never found Julia. Nobody knows what happened to her. Man, that’s some freaky shit. I still call the cops every day to check on her, but they never know anything.

In the bedroom, well, shit’s been getting weirder. Like I said earlier, the porn started boring me, and I guess I got it in my head somehow to branch out, and try some other porn, and I found some porn with guys fucking these really hot girls in it, but... I don’t know, I know this is weird, I’m not gay, I know I’m straight, but really the thing that got me hard wasn’t the girls. I liked watching those hard dicks going into their pussies, but... man, it’s so weird. After a while even the pussy lips, watching them spreading, how they’re all greasy and nasty, it just started to make me sick. It’s fucked up, I know I like girls, but maybe just not porn stars, they’re kind of gross, right?

So I started watching some porn from other XTube channels, even though I’m not gay, I just went to the gay channel to see what they had, I just wanted to see some sex that didn’t have those nasty porn-star pussies and tits in them, and shit, man, the first one I watched was just of this guy jerking his cock until he shot all over himself. And I thought, that’s not really that gay, right? That turns me on because that’s exactly what I’m doing. It’s not gay to watch another dude do that, it gets me in the mood. So I watched a bunch of those. Then I found a couple that had some dudes jerking each other off, and fuck, that was hot as hell.

Shit, this is getting kind of uncomfortable writing this out because putting it all into words like this makes it pretty hard to say I’m not gay... but I was watching one, once, and the one dude jerking off the other leaned over and sucked on the guy’s cock and fuck, I just lost it. I was cumming everywhere. That shit was so hot. So I just went ahead and found some other videos of dudes sucking each other off, and it made me so fucking hard.

Uh, and... yeah, I guess, you know, I want to get this all down on paper so, screw it. I can say I’m not gay until I’m blue in the face, but yeah, in one video, the dude sucked the other dude’s cock for a while and then the one getting his dick sucked pulled the other guy back so his ass was right in his face and oh fuck, there I went again. And then he pulled the guy’s mouth off his cock and stood up and just fucked the dude in his ass, after he’d gotten it all nice and wet, and yeah, that got me off too. Blew a huge load. Watching pretty much hardcore gay porn.

Yeah. So after that, I guess there’s not much to say. I tried to think about it, but it just messed with my head. I was coming home every day and girls fucking grossed me out, and guys sucking each other’s cocks, licking each other’s butts, and fucking each others’ butts made me shoot loads bigger than ever before. Shit. But I’d had such amazing sex with Julia!

Fuck. Julia. Even thinking about her was so fucked up, but when I really thought about what she did to me, sucking my dick and riding me, even that felt different, now. Like, I guess it turned me on back then because I was so horny, but I didn’t really want that to happen again. If anything, remembering what she looked like naked made me kind of ill, too. God, I’m glad she didn’t make me go down on her or anything. Ugh.

Now I was having trouble really remembering: Did I ever really like pussy, or was it just something to stick my dick into? When I stopped and thought instead about some of that gay porn, like the one with that blond boy with the really cute round butt, his tight little asshole seemed like a much better place to put a cock.

Shit. It was all so confusing. Maybe I really was gay.

The Property Manager

Oh, fuck yeah. My pretty little puppet, watching him on my monitors now, he was starting to really crack. Now it was all gay porn, all the time. I’d hear him talking to himself. Having his cute little doubts. Then getting over them after another night in the pressure-cooker of that pheromone-soaked bed with the conditioning pumped through his ears into his brain. Soon, he was ready for more.

I modified the subliminal messages once more and let ‘er rip.

The Tenant

I guess once I realized maybe I really was gay, things started rolling faster than I thought. No fucking way would I ever tell anyone about it. Nobody would find out if I really was gay. Not my parents, not my coworkers, I’d still date girls, or maybe just find some excuse. I couldn’t come out. That would be too awful, too shameful.

But even watching that porn, I started to feel anxious again. I kept seeing those hot boys doing those dirty, hot things to each other and every time I blew my load watching them I just wanted to experience those things for myself. I thought for just a second about picking up a prostitute but then realized, fuck, no way, that would freak me out so bad, I’d never hired a hooker, not a female hooker, never in the past, and I wasn’t about to start now just because I wanted to see what it was like with a guy!

Then one morning I woke up and it was like the thought just popped into my head: Maybe I could try out some toys, first. I’d never been in that sex shop near my office but I’d walked by it plenty of times. And so on the way home from work that day I started to turn into it but then thought I saw someone I knew and my heart started racing and I turned the other way.

Oh man, I did that so many times over so many days until I was dying to see what was inside that place. But it was so scary! What if I saw someone I knew? What if the clerk tried to talk to me? What would I do? I was embarrassed just by the thought of going in there. But my curiosity was burning, every morning it seemed stronger, like a compulsion, and finally I couldn’t hold back, I just walked right in there.

The walls of that place were covered in all sorts of shiny black rubber toys. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I just stood and stared, and finally a cute boy walked out from behind the counter and asked, “Can I help you find something?”

I panicked and stammered but I guess he got that a lot because he just smiled and led me around the store. My dick was so hard and every time I saw something knew I just felt like I had to have it.

“Well, well, for someone so nervous you sure are adventurous,” the boy said. We got back to the counter and I had two baskets full of all sorts of stuff. He rang me up for a couple thousand dollars. Holy shit, that much? Well, I guess I did make good money... and my cock was way too hard thinking about all these toys to consider putting any of them back. I paid and left, with a giant black bag full of all my purchases, and ran all the way home.

The Property Manager

It was such delicious torture watching Christian come home day after day empty-handed after I’d told him subliminally in his sleep in no uncertain terms that he couldn’t want to play with all manner of sex toys. And finally my release came that night, when he walked in out of breath carrying that giant bag. Never in my wildest dreams did I think he’d go quite that crazy at the store! And after some initial trepidation he went pretty crazy in the bedroom, too It’d take him weeks to play with everything he bought, but the first night he put suction cups on his nipples, wrapped his cock and balls in a few leather straps, which only made them even bigger—and I heard him moaning and panting as they swelled up even larger and he ground them between his legs and pressed his big cock against his stomach with his hands and rubbed it around. Then he chose a nice beginner’s dildo, and with some hesitation, lubed it up, and then spent a while looking at it.

He finally squatted over it and I saw him lower himself onto it, with the sounds of a hot gay porn playing in the background. I saw in the camera as he paused and shuddered as his asshole first touched the tip of the dildo, and I heard his soft cry of pain as it opened him up for the very first time, and watched him slowly ease himself down onto it.

After that, the conditioning took over. I heard him pant and grunt like a pig in heat as he fucked himself relentlessly on that nice black rubber cock, and watched my beautiful Christian’s angelic body spasm and convulse like a seizure victim as his cock spurted out blast after blast of thick, sticky spunk. He passed out for the night on his side, with the rubber cock still buried in his ass, the cock ring still on, and the nipple cups still fastened tight. The porn was still looping all night, my subliminals playing softly under it, and he even had a few wet dreams, quivering and shaking and spraying cum all over his chest and face, curled as he was in the fetal position, dreaming the dreams I put in his head.

Every day now I watched a new, exciting show as Christian worked his way through his huge bag of goodies. Every day he picked a different dildo, and every day I jerked my own cock to the sweet symphony of gay porn and his own cries of pain and pleasure as he stretched himself open and exposed his sweet body to the torment and bliss of the full range of sex toys.

Like all good things, though, his bag of toys came to an end eventually, and by then I was ready to move on with his training, my puppet’s enslavement, anyway. The subliminals were indisputably effective, but they were slow, gradual, and to be a real puppetmaster, to really exercise control over him, pull the strings and watch my sweet pretty Christian dance, I needed something more immediate.

So I added to the subliminals once again. This time I told him that my voice, to him, was like the sound of angels singing, that it was bliss to him, and furthermore that if ever I gave him an order, it wouldn’t even register as words, but just as an urge, as if he’d thought it himself. Irresistible, a compulsion: I explained to Christian, over and over as the nights went by and he listened unwittingly to the subliminal conditioning and spilled his seed over his pheromone-and-cum-soaked sheets, that he wanted nothing more than to obey my words.

I started testing out the conditioning a week in. I’d just probe gently. Like, he was jerking off to some porn with a big plug up his ass and was a ways off from cumming and I’d just quietly whisper through my microphone, out the speaker in his bed, “Cum.” Not so loud he’d notice if it didn’t work. But, to my delight, it did! “Cum,” I whispered softly, and instantly he grunted and moaned his adorable, high-pitched moan, and blasted the walls and sheets with that spunk he was getting so good at making.

I entertained myself and blew a few loads of my own whispering to him in his sleep. I could get him to cum repeatedly while he slept, until his whole body was wracked with convulsions and he’d wake up sometimes, spent, his cock still painfully rigid.

Then I started pressing a bit more. One day he came home from work and before he’d even taken off his pants I whispered the same, concise order: “Cum.” He shook and grunted and I saw a dark spot spread across the crotch of his pants as he crumpled to the ground in ecstasy.

Then I pushed it further yet.

“Take the larger dildo,” I spoke, louder than I’d yet dared, and held my breath waiting for him to react... and without a word he grabbed the bigger of his dildos.

“Grease it up real good,” I continued, and watched as my puppet obeyed.

“Now slide it between your cheeks,” and lo, he nuzzled it up against his hole.

“Now slide all the way down it,” I ordered. He’d never done that before, not on the big one, and I was curious to see how it would go.

He made quite a bit of noise, crying and whimpering and grunting and sniffling with the pain of it as he did, but he got all the way down it. When he bottomed out on it, I grunted and shot my own load down all over my cum-splattered, filthy wall and floor. I spent a lot of time in this chair, now, watching these monitors. It was such a rush watching him from my safe haven, issuing orders over speakers I’d planted in his room, safely hidden away, and watching him obey me, my little puppet, my beautiful Adonis, the object of my lust, his every motion and gesture under my now-complete control.

The Tenant

I’ve been feeling weirder and weirder lately. Ever since I bought all those toys and played with them all, I’ve been cumming harder and harder than ever, but then things started feeling a little dreamy. Sometimes I’ll just come to, as if I’d been passed out, but realize I’m doing something, like jerking off without even realizing it, or shoving a dildo in my ass, and I’ll only snap to attention when it starts to really hurt. Sometimes it’s like there’s a voice in my head, but it’s not really my voice, but when it says to do things, they just make sense, somehow, they seem important, like I have to do them.

The other day I was jerking off when suddenly I realized how awful it was I had never fucked a guy in the butt, and how important it was that I do so as soon as possible. I just jumped on craigslist, as fast as I could, it was the only thing I could think of, and found the first guy with a photo who looked like he had a nice butt, and sent him a message with my full address. I know, it seemed really crazy to me too, like I was thinking to myself, “That’s not right, that’s a bad idea,” but then I did it anyway, and realized, if that’s the fastest way to get a guy over here so I can fuck his butt, then that’s what counts. Oh man, I was so boned up waiting for him to show up. Ever since I got all those toys and watched all that porn I guess it just sunk in—even if I don’t ever tell anyone else, I’m so fucking queer. I’m so gay, I can’t get enough. The first time I fucked myself with a big dildo I realized, straight guys don’t get fucked in the ass with dildos. But man, it just feels so good! If that’s what being gay’s all about, then I want to be the biggest fag in the world, because holy shit, it feels so good, I can’t even help myself anymore.

Right as I was thinking that and getting so boned up my prick was leaking a big clear stream of precum, my doorbell rang. I didn’t even check who it was, I just buzzed him in, and the guy from craigslist, sure enough, showed up at my door.

OK, at first I have to admit I was pretty freaked out. I’d never fucked a guy before, and I didn’t even know this guy. Even back when I thought I was straight, I didn’t hook up with chicks I didn’t know. So this guy, he’s not even that good-looking, but I’m so horny I answer the door naked except with a cock ring on and some nipple clamps and a plug in my ass, so it doesn’t take him long to come in and shut the door and start sucking my dick.

Then that weird thing in my head kicked in again and I realized, it’d be so hot to get his butt all ready to be fucked like they did in that one porn, so I brought him into the bedroom and laid down, had him on top of me sucking my cock, and I pulled him back on me so his nice big butt was right in front of my face. I’d never seen a man’s asshole up close in real life like this so I hesitated again but then in my head it was like, over and over, that voice urged me on, and I just opened my mouth and went for it.

Man, when my lips and tongue hit his ass I was in heaven. He was sucking my cock and I just blew a load right in his mouth. I heard him start choking and coughing as I pumped shot after shot of jizz down his throat, but I just held on tight to his butt and started licking and sucking at his hole I’d never tasted anything so good. I felt like it was everything I’d ever wanted out of sex and never got from girls before. Here I was, my face pressed into this random guy’s butt, him choking on my big cock cumming down his throat, and I couldn’t believe I hadn’t been doing it all my life.

I started tonguing his asshole, getting him nice and warmed up for fucking, and got my tongue all the way inside him, wiggled it around, pulled it back out, then licked up and down his crack. I did that for a while, even shot another load in his mouth. It was awesome, the guy totally couldn’t believe it. After my second load he was all talking about how he’d never seen anyone shoot two loads so big right after each other, and he was all, “You sure you’ll have enough left to fuck me?”

So right when he said that the voice was back in my head and told me to make him shut his slut mouth and give it to him, so I grabbed him and stood up, with him bent over at the hips, and my left hand over his mouth keeping him quiet I grabbed his hips with my right hand and pushed my dripping cock head against his wet hole and just started to work it in. He started trying to cry out and I just started shaking his head with my left hand, clamping down on his mouth, and pushed my cock into him harder. He was really making some noise, now, but I finally got it all the way in and instantly exploded.

Dude, this guy’s butt, having my cock in there, I’ve never felt anything like it. I couldn’t believe I’d never done it before. I try not to even think about pussy anymore, but one thing I know for sure is no pussy ever felt as good on my cock as that guy’s tight hole. Then the voice in my head was telling me to cum, and cum, and cum, over and over, and my cock’s all the way inside this guy, and I’m just filling his guts up with my spunk, and he’s moaning and shooting some pathetic little load onto my sheets, and then the voice says, fuck him, and I just start jackhammering into and out of his ass, and he’s crying out again and I just shove him down on the bed, his face buried in a pillow, and ream that ass out until I collapse.

The voice said I couldn’t let him sleep the night, though, so I just pushed him out the door. He didn’t even have his clothes and pounded on the door for a while, but it didn’t keep me awake, the voice told me to sleep, so I did.

The Property Manager

I totally lost it the first time I made my puppet, my sweet Christian, pick up that guy off Craigslist. He was unattractive, but had a nice bubble butt, and that’s what I wanted. It was vicarious for me, like having sex through Christian’s body. I told him everything to do, and he did it. And that piece of trash he picked up was in heaven, as he should have been, being treated to Christian’s perfect, immaculate body. He was just there for training, anyway.

After that I made it nightly. Every night I ordered Christian through the speaker to pick up another random guy, and every night Christian got better at finding cuter and cuter tricks. And every night he experienced the bliss of using those men like disposable napkins, fucking them like big dumb sex toys themselves, and every night I experienced that bliss vicariously through him, through Christian, once my straight, oblivious tenant, now my brainwashed, gay, sex-starved mind-controlled fuck-puppet.

I never let any of those men fuck him, though. He was too perfect to be sullied by them like that. Christian’s perfect, amazing butt was for one person alone: me.

The Tenant

I was kind of on a roll, coming home every night and waiting for the voice to tell me what to do, and every night it meant getting another hot butt to eat and fuck and then discard. It was actually even pretty hot throwing them out in the street naked afterwards, I liked laughing at them naked and shivering out there with all my cum just leaking in streams from their assholes and mouths.

So it was pretty fucking surprising—not to mention annoying and upsetting—to walk in and find my property manager, that creepy fucking dude, sitting on my couch.

“Dude, uh, why are you in here?” I asked him, and he just sat there. He didn’t say anything.

“Uh, seriously, what are you doing here?” I asked again, taking a step closer. He may have been kind of a weirdo, but at least he wasn’t a big guy. He was kind of dumpy and out of shape, so I was pretty sure if it came to it, he’d be no problem. But instead he just sat there, and this time kind of smirked at me.

“Yo, what the fuck, man, get out of my apartment.” This time I took a step towards him kind of like to say, hey man, I’m not afraid to fuck with you. But it was the weirdest damn thing, he just stared at me silently with that smirk. So finally I just leaned forward and grabbed his arm.

“I’m not afraid to get physical, man, if that’s what it takes,” I said, cautionary, gripping down on his arm a bit.

And then he opened his creepy, smirking mouth, and that’s when it happened.

The voice.

He spoke and it was the voice. The voice I’d been hearing in my head all this time. That beautiful voice I heard in my dreams every night.

“Let go.”

As soon as he said it, I did it. I didn’t even think about it. I was staring at him, totally confused, baffled, at this creepy dude I wanted out of my apartment, now realizing his voice was everything I lived for and wanted, and told me what to do

“Kneel down,” and I fell to my knees.

“Take off my pants,” he ordered, and I reached out and grabbed the waistband of his gray sweats. They were stained, discolored in too many splotchy patches to count, but they clearly hadn’t been washed in a while. As I gripped them with my hands they crackled, crusty with what I assumed was jizz. I slid them down and smelled his groin, the funky smell of ball-sweat. He smelled like he’d probably last showered when he last washed those sweatpants.

And my cock was almost spurting precum into my pants.

“Suck my dick, my beautiful angel,” he ordered, and at his compliment I shuddered in pleasure, it felt so good, and then I leaned forward and took his big, hard, sticky cock into my mouth and sucked it until it was slick with my saliva and leaking precum into my mouth, which I eagerly lapped up.

“Now lick my balls, sweet Christian,” he ordered, and my flow of precum grew even more rapid as I licked up his taint and sucked on his balls. He was filthier and far less attractive than even the worst of the men I’d picked up over the past few weeks... but that voice! I couldn’t fight it, I didn’t want to fight it, it was everything to me!

For the rest of the night, it’s a little hazy, because it was just one order after another, I didn’t even have time to think much, but I sucked a few loads out of him and drank them down like the nectar of the gods. Then I rimmed him for a while, and man, that was potent stuff, he made me lick his whole body clean too.

Then for the first time ever, I got fucked. I’d been dreaming about it ever since I watched it happen in the pornos, but when that creepy property manager dude told me in his magic, beautiful voice to get ready to be fucked, I laid on my back on my bed, spread my legs, and pulled my knees up to my chest.

He climbed on top of me and I saw him smile at me with this smile like he was in Heaven, and he told me what a good boy I was and then I just felt bliss as he put his hands to either side of me and lowered himself onto me I felt his big, slick cock push into my exposed asshole and felt the whole shaft slide its way inside me, pushing against my guts and rubbing my prostate making my dick burp precum on every thrust, and then he hugged me tight and as he thrust his cock all the way into my asshole, just as I felt his balls against my crack and his pelvis against my taint, he squeezed me lovingly in his embrace and pressed his lips against mine and gave me the most tender, loving kiss, and I shook and shuddered and shot my most intense load yet and while I was cumming I felt his cock start throbbing in my ass and felt the heat as he pumped me full of a huge load of his cum, too.

“I love you,” he said, in that sweet voice, and then, he commanded, “and you love me,” and I heard the voice in my head, and knew it was true.