The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello Readers! Standard disclaimer: The following story is meant only for entertainment purposes. I do not support or condone any of the actions depicted in the story unless they are consensual between two or more adults. All characters depicted herein are over the age of 18. If you yourself are not 18 years old or older do not go any further. If you are not okay with sexual activities including but not limited to non-consensual acts then please look for another story.

Copyright © 2020

This story may be downloaded for personal use as long as this notice is retained in its entirety.

Author’s Note: This is my first full collaboration directly with another artist. For images related to this story please check him out at either deviantart.com/fahzbehn or support him at patreon.com/ErosStory2

Psych Ward — The Bimbo Shift

Kimberly was exhausted, this was her seventh graveyard shift in a row and each one of them had ended up running into overtime. There was also supposed to be another nurse on the shift with her, but with the recent hiring troubles, there was no one to help. She was sitting at the nurses’ station working on the medicine schedule when the orderlies pushed a gurney into the ward.

“Oh god, another patient?” Kimberly looked at the man strapped to the gurney, he looked handsome and normal enough, but he lay fairly quietly. For some reason, a blindfold was wrapped over his eyes. “This has to be a psychiatric hold, is he violent?”

“Umm...” The orderly stopped by the desk and pulled out a clipboard. Looking over the paperwork he looked up to see the pretty auburn-haired girl with a pixie cut and suddenly seemed much more interested. She sighed as his eyes scanned her from her pretty face down over her modest breasts and slim hips, that barely gave her professional blue scrubs a feminine shape. He blushed when he realized she had caught him staring. “Yeah, I mean no... not exactly. It says here he is dangerous but not violent exactly.”

Kimberly crossed her arms over her chest as she waited for the orderly to explain further. He studied the papers and then scratched his head as he added. “Look you aren’t going to believe me if I tell you.”

“Try me,” Kimberly smirked. “I’ve worked here for five years, I’ve seen every brand of crazy.”

“I don’t think so... but okay.” The orderly drew in a deep breath and then let it out. “So according to the notes, this guy can cause anything that he daydreams about to become reality. However, they say he usually only daydreams about pretty women.”

“So he just daydreams sex dreams into existence?” Kimberly snorted as that sounded like the most absurd thing she had heard in her life. “No one can do that.”

“Look I don’t write up the paperwork, I’m just reading what I have.” The orderly scanned the papers as well. “And it seems like he doesn’t create anything he... changes it? So the blindfold seems to stop him as he needs to visualize what he dreams.”

“Got it.” Kimberly rolled her eyes. “Leave on the blindfold and keep him calm.”

The orderly nodded and then he and his partner took the man to the room that Kimberly indicated. She took his paperwork as they got him settled and began putting him in the system. Noting that he had been brought in sedated, she figured that she could ignore him at least for the first part of the night. She had the paperwork ready for the orderlies when they returned, a handful of signatures and a couple of initials later and the orderlies left her to herself in the psych ward.

The night was boring but otherwise uneventful until sometime after midnight. She was nodding off at the front desk having attended to the few patients who needed medication a short time before. Suddenly she heard screaming and thrashing coming from the new patient’s room. She rushed into the room and swore again that there was no one else on the shift with her. The patient was violently struggling against his bonds.

“Please calm down sir!” Kimberly said frustrated that she couldn’t get help to sedate him properly. “Everything is okay, you’re in the hospital.”

The man stopped thrashing and instead tensed against his bonds, his head turned in the direction of her voice. “Please help me, I can’t see... what’s wrong with me?”

“It’s a blindfold.” She said soothingly, an odd feeling suddenly in her voice like she needed a drink of water or something.

“Why am I blindfolded? Why am I even in a hospital, was I hurt?” There were panic and fear in the man’s voice. Kimberly tried to empathize. He had woken up not knowing where he was, tied down, and unable to see, it must have been terrifying.

“No sir. You are fine physically, this is a psychiatric ward and you were brought here because of your unusual condition.” Kimberly was glad he had relaxed some and stopped screaming, at least he wouldn’t disturb the patients. “They say whatever you daydream about becomes real.”

“That’s stupid!” He raised his voice again. “I’ve been daydreaming about being out of here for the last few minutes and that hasn’t happened.”

“They say it is only what you daydream about women.” Kimberly felt like an idiot even as she said it out loud. It was stupid and ridiculous.

“This... this has to be some kind of joke. No one can do that.” The man said in a quiet defeated voice. “Someone got me thrown in here for some reason and they can’t even come up with a good lie?”

Suddenly his tone shifted. “Hey, what’s your name?”

“Kimberly.” She said matter of fact. She moved closer to him and looked him over. He had relaxed a lot. “And you’re Raymond.”

“I guess they at least used my real name.” The man chuckled darkly then sighed. “Call me Ray. Nobody but my mom calls me Raymond anymore.”

“Alright, Ray. Now I need to get back to my post, are you going to be okay?” Kimberly looked him over but noticed he tensed when she talked.

“No. I have no idea why I am here and I can’t even see!” Ray sounded terrified and confused. “Take the blindfold off at least! It’s silly that I can change things just by looking at a woman, but if you like I’ll keep my eyes closed until you leave.”

Kimberly sighed, her exhausted mind afraid of what that would do but then nodded. She realized a moment later he couldn’t see that. She spoke instead. “Keep your eyes tightly shut until I leave and whenever I knock on the door and I’ll take it off.”

“Deal!” Ray sounded relieved more than happy. She could see the creases in his face change as it seemed obvious he had scrunched his eyes closed. Her hand shook as she reached toward the blindfold, she was nervous and couldn’t understand why. It was stupid to believe this man could change reality to his idle daydreams. Still, she grabbed the blindfold and pulled it away, jumping back quickly. She almost dropped to the floor to avoid his gaze.

“See, still closed,” Ray said with a chuckle. “Seriously though Kimberly, thank you so much. I owe you so much.”

Kimberly laughed. “Honestly if you just keep calm and make this miserable night a little more bearable I’ll be much happier.”

“I can do that,” Ray said with a smile. “Now if you wouldn’t mind leaving I’d like to open my eyes.”

“Of course, remember if I knock you close your eyes.” Kimberly turned and headed out of the room. She was almost out the door when Ray turned his head toward the door, and one eye opened slowly revealing a glowing violet eye. He stared at her parting form, particularly the woman’s tight and perky rear.

“God, can this day, like... get any weirder?” Kimberly said to herself as she threw her shapely butt down in her office chair, her wide hips lead to a round bubble butt that looked more appropriate on a dancer, or even a stripper or porn star. She wriggled down in the chair wishing more chairs had big-bottomed girls in mind when they were designed. “Like oh my god, I’ve asked them like a thousand times to get a new chair.”

Kimberly decided to ignore it and started to get back to work. One of her fingers crept up to her shoulder-length hair and twirled a red lock around a finger as she focused. She finished Ray’s paperwork and entering the incident in the log. Once she was done, she printed out the physical copy and then stood to get the papers. She stretched as she stood, her large breasts pushing against the tight top of her girly pink scrubs. She smiled down at them. “Like you girls need more attention, don’t you. Maybe when I’m not working so much we can get a date and have someone play with you.”

She went to the printer with a sudden bounce in her step. Kimberly felt so much more awake and good now. She didn’t even remember why she thought this shift was boring and needed to be over. As she walked, she did wonder why she had decided to wear her heels to work today. As heels went the two-inch pink heels were far more work practical than her six-inch fuck-me shoes but they were hell on her feet during a long shift. She stopped and stuck a foot out so she could look at them without her vast cleavage getting in her way. Giggling she had to admit she enjoyed wearing the four-inch heels, the way they made her massive ass look was just so yummy.

Finishing the paperwork, she checked the time and panicked. “Oh gosh, like, Kimmy nearly forgot the patients’ treatments! They get so worked up when they don’t get them!”

Kimmy minced into the first patient’s room, her six-inch fuck-me boots causing her ass to bounce and wobble under her tiny pink skirt. The patient looked up confused and bleary-eyed from being interrupted in his sleep. Staring at Kimmy he rubbed his eyes.

“Am I dreaming?” He murmured as the flame-haired girl walked into his room, her huge breasts threatening to break free from the too-tight top she had crammed them into. Her slim bare stomach was visible from just above her mound to the bottoms of her large rack. “Who are you... where’s Kimberly?”

“Like, Kimmy doesn’t know anything about a nurse named Kimberly.” Kimmy beamed at the man. “And, like, you’re totally not dreaming... unless Kimmy is dreaming too?”

The woman looked confused but as the patient stared at her his erection grew harder and harder until it looked like it was painfully pressed to the front of his pants. As if suddenly remembering something Kimmy beamed.

“Oh yeah, like, Mr. Brown... Kimmy needs to give you your treatment!” Kimmy sank down beside the man’s bed and pulled back the covers. Fishing the shocked man’s cock out of his pants she beamed at it happily and stared at its throbbing length. With a little giggle, she wrapped one of her long-nailed hands around it and stroked it slowly. “Looks like Kimmy got here just in time! Like, those big heavy balls would burst without treatment.”

Kimmy leaned over and began to slobber on the patient’s cock, causing him to groan and throw his head back. This had to be a dream, but damn if he didn’t want to wake up yet. Kimmy sucked and slobbered on the throbbing cock that for now was the center of her world. She pushed her head down until a normal girl would have gagged on the cock head pushing into her throat, but Kimmy was a professional and just sucked even harder.

“Is Mr. Brown having trouble with his treatment?” Kimmy said as the cock slid from her fat bimbo lips. “Maybe Kimmy needs to use, like some bigger tools?”

Saying this Kimmy untied the knot that was barely containing her minuscule top and let the whole thing fall to the ground. She then stood and bent over the patient sliding his spit covered cock between her massive fun bags. Pumping him in and out of her vast cleavage she squeezed her breasts together hard, making milk leak from her thick hard nipples. As if in response to her release Mr. Brown sprayed a thick load of cum coating the night nurse in with jizz dripping from her chin down her neck, and over her massive rack.

“Like doesn’t that totally feel better Mr. Brown?” She cooed even as she scooped and ate his cum from her pretty pink-tipped fingers. “Now you go back to bed, Kimmy needs to treat the other patients.”

The next few hours were a blur of tit fucking, cock sucking, and even pussy licking as she made sure that each patient in her ward got a sexual release. They in turn sucked her milk leaking tits and filled her holes with load after load of creamy cum. Kimmy loved her job and all her patients loved her!

Finally, Kimmy pushed into Ray’s room. As an afterthought, she knocked on the door frame. Ray closed those pretty glowing violet eyes.

“Like Kimmy is here for your treatment!” She announced cheerfully, cum still dripping from her huge fake looking tits, massive round ass, and long milk leaking nipples. Her large swollen clit peeked out from her nicely shaved pussy and her “Bimbo” tattoo looked so pretty right above her otherwise bare mound. “Ray, you keep those eyes closed so Kimmy can take care of you.”

She climbed up on the gurney and pulled out his huge cock, it was bigger and thicker than the other patients and she just couldn’t resist it. She pushed it into her tight cunt and it was if she was made for this cock. Kimmy screamed with an orgasm from just sinking down on it completely. Her nipples throbbed and leaked even more milk before she started to bounce up and down on his huge cock.

“God, like, this cock is amazing!” Kimmy screamed as she fucked Ray, his massive length stretching her tight hole. “Kimmy doesn’t care if you change her, just promise to keep fucking Kimmy until she’s nothing but a perfect fuck toy!”

Ray grunted and gave a moan of his own, feeling the pleasure as Kimmy fucked him hard, breasts bouncing as she forced him in and out of her tight hole. Her pierced nipples traced lines up and down through the air even as they still dribbled milk. The throbbing need in her pierced clit overwhelmed her thoughts until with a mutual groan of release and pleasure both Kimmy and Ray came hard, her pushing her wide hips down on his thick spurting cock and him pumping a load into her warm tight womb.

When Kimmy finally came to her senses she looked around in confusion. She climbed off of Ray and settled her hand on her swollen pregnant belly. Looking at Ray her thick lips opened in surprise.

“Like where are we, Master?” Kimmy said sounding very confused. “Are you like playing a game with Kimmy?”

“Yeah sweetie, we were playing,” Ray said calmly and pulled at one wrist. “But the game is over, untie me.”

Kimmy giggled and nodded happily and tried to unbuckle him, but her long pink nails made it harder and she really didn’t know how to work these things. Ray was so sweet though and patiently guided her through the process. Once he had one hand free, he finished freeing himself and then sat up.

“Like, are we going home Master?” Kimmy said with a smile then giggled. “Kimmy needs to change if she’s going to work at the club or the corner tonight and she’s all covered in yummy stick cum too!”

“Yeah honey, lets go home.” Ray smiled and patted the ass of his pregnant bimbo whore of a girlfriend. “We gotta keep you working while you can until the baby comes, it’s only two months until you’re due.”