The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Purple Frog”

Standard disclaimers apply. This is not for kids. If you can read the warnings on the front page of the Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive, read the other stories here, then read this message and still claim to be shocked and offended, I have no sympathy for you. You have been warned (repeatedly) and I’m doing it one last time, so if you are offended by stories of a sexual nature, you really shouldn’t be here.

* * *

Han checked himself one more time in the side-view mirror of his car. He hadn’t missed even a speck of dirt, and no zits had popped up on his face during the drive over. His antiperspirant was holding strong, despite his nervousness. The gel in his hair was still holding its own. His teeth were as white as they ever got, and his mouthwash was still working. Just to be sure, he popped a peppermint in his mouth. The driveway seemed to go on forever as he walked nervously up the length of it. The family didn’t own a dog, so he supposed he was safe. His hand shook as he rung the doorbell. He’d never been on a blind date before. He had never even heard of Kara Williams before last week, when his friends had informed him rather unexpectedly that he had a date for the following Friday. The door opened, and a woman of forty stuck her head out into the cool night air.

“Relax, kid, I’m not Kara.” she said with a wry grin. “Although, if I was about twenty years younger, I probably wouldn’t have told you until the date was over.” She winked, and Han blushed. “I could hardly believe it when Kara’s friends told me your name was Han. Your parents used to watch Star Wars?”

“Still do.” Han said. “Before the Special Edition came out, we used to watch a well-worn copy of the original version.”

“Wow.” Mrs. Williams said. She heard something and opened the door all the way. “Come in, Han.” She nudged him inside and he was suddenly face-to-face with the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. “Han, meet Kara.” Ms. Williams said.

“Uh, hi.” Han said. Kara had long, gorgeous, blonde hair, an almost perfect hourglass figure, long, sexy, smooth legs, and full, pouting lips. Her eyes locked with his, and he was frozen in place. Han knew he was trembling visibly, but he couldn’t stop. His mouth was dry, and he had swallowed his peppermint. Kara’s eyes were a gorgeous blue with amber flecks in them, and they seemed ready to pull him into their depths. She licked her lips. Her breathing quickened. Her face flushed. Was she getting horny? Han had never thought of himself as sexy before.

“Hi.” Kara said finally. “Uh, are you okay?”

“I, uh, swallowed my peppermint.” Han said. It sounded lame, even to him, but she smiled. She didn’t seem as nervous anymore.

“You didn’t save me one?” she asked.

“I’ve got plenty in the car, if you want some.” Han said.

“I’d love some!” Kara said.

“Hold on, I want a picture of you two together.” Mrs. Williams said. “Why don’t you stand under the picture of Uncle Horace?” Kara led Han to a picture of an old man standing on a tractor with his wife underneath him. Mrs. Williams got a Polaroid out of the closet and blinded the both of them with the flash. Soon they were out the door and sitting in Han’s father’s Chevy convertible. Han rubbed one eye while feeling around in the so-called “back seat” of the tiny car for the peppermints. He foun the bag and set the whole thing in Kara’s lap. The mints were of all different colors, red striped, blue striped, green striped, some with yellow, orange or some other pretty color mixed in; some of them were sticks, others were balls, and still others were stripey discs. Kara had quite an assortment to choose from, but she simply took a green striped disc and put the rest in the glove compartment.

They went to the fair since there was nothing good in the theatre and neither of them wanted to go to the game. Han had spent most of his childhood mastering the art of the dunk tank, and this time the high school principal, Mr. Doubleday, was the target. The man was in his three-piece, dry-clean only suit, as the students had demanded, and he was taunting the ball-throwers from his seat.

“Principal Doubleday’s still dry.” Kara remarked.

“Would you like me to change that?” Han asked with a mischieveous grin on his face. Kara smiled. She was really starting to relax. They waited in line for a few minutes, then, at the front of the line, Han paid a dollar for his trio of balls. There was a prize list above the principal’s head. If Han dunked him once, he and his date would get a free ride on any one of the amusement machines, if he dunked the big oaf twice, they’d get a free ride on any two machines, or two rides on one, and if he dunked Doubleday all three times, they’d get three free rides. “Kiss the ball, Kara.” Han said. Kara smiled as she kissed the fuzzy spheroid. Han drew back and tossed the ball hard. It hit the target dead center.

“That oughtta dampen his spirits!” someone behind them said. Kara kissed the second ball, and Han smacked the outer edge of the target, sending Doubleday back into the water. Kara chuckled as she kissed the third ball. Doubleday winced as Han feigned a throw, then another and another. After the fifth fakeout, he hurled the ball, sending Doubleday once more into the drink. Han collected the ride coupons and let Kara pick out the rides. They went on the tilt-a-whirl first, followed by the ferris wheel, then the acrophobic Titanoslide, a three-story, three-tiered slide whose riders rode down it in something like leather sleeping bags with disposable plastic sheets on the bottom. They ate hamburgers with fries, and they split a Dr. Pepper.

While Kara was in the bathroom, Han played the balloon-and-darts game. He knew the tricks the carnies liked to pull, so he checked the darts for sharpness beforehand, and sure enough, they were dull. He brought this to the attention of the attendant, and insisted on having at least one sharp one. The attendant, slightly miffed at having gotten an educated customer, sharpened all three of the darts right in front of Han with his knife sharpener. Once Han had the right darts, he picked a balloon that was more translucent than the others, a sure sign that it was inflated to the legal level. He missed with the first one, but popped it with the second one. Han picked out a second translucent balloon and popped it. The attendant told him to pick a prize from the second tier. A purple, stuffed frog caught his eye, and he picked that one. He was sure Kara would love it. He hid it behind his back when he saw Kara emerge from the bathroom. After they hugged, he showed her the frog. She got a weird look on her face.

“What’s wrong?” Han asked. “It’s just a stuffed, purple f...” Kara clamped her hand on his mouth, then led him away from the people.

“Han, I have to tell you this...I don’t want to but I have to.”

“Why?” Han asked.

“Han, I’ve been subjected to hypnotic conditioning.” she said. “One of my conditions is I have to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth if there’s any kind of purple frog around. Another is that whenever any guy says ‘purple frog,’ I become completely unable to resist their commands.” She sighed. “That’s why I didn’t want you to say those words. I don’t like being under mind control.” She started to cry. She started to run, but Han caught her.

“Kara, I’m sorry.” he said. “Who did this to you?”

“A guy I knew before I moved here. His name was Sam Anthony.”

“Maybe I can undo it.” Han offered. “Would you at least let me try?” Kara looked at him like he’d just gone from beast to prince.

“You’d do that for me?” she asked.

“The least I can do is try.” Han replied. “Will you remember anything from this?”

“Everything...unless you tell me not to remember.” Kara replied, but the look on her face told him she would rather not have said that last part.

“How do I bring you out of it?”

“You say ‘frog purple.’” Kara replied.

“Okay, here goes.” Han said. He looked around to make sure nobody was watching, then took a deep, cleansing breath. “Purple frog.” he said. Kara’s eyes closed. Her head slumped down to her chest. Her shoulders slumped. Her arms went limp. Her breathing slowed and became the shallow breathing of sleep.

“Kara, can you hear me?” he asked.

“Yes, Master.” she replied flatly.

“You’re in my power?”

“Yes, Master.” she replied. “I will obey your every command.”

“Kara, on the count of three, I want you to forget all the commands that Sam Anthony put in your head. One, two, three.”

“I...I...cannot obey, Master.” Kara said. “My former Master has taken measures to prevent me from ever being a free person. I am a slave, nothing more. I will obey any man who meets the requirements for enslaving me.”

Han sighed. He was about to wake her up when an idea popped into his head. “Kara, did Sam take measures to prevent people from altering the requirements for enslaving you?”

“No, Master.” Kara replied.

“Okay then. From now on you will become enslaved only when you hear MY voice say the words ‘purple frog.’ Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.” she replied.

“When will you become a slave?”

“When I hear your voice say ‘purple frog.’” she replied.

“Do you have any other trigger phrases?” he asked.

“Yes, Master.” she replied.

“Tell me about them.”

“Whenever anyone says ‘green smurf’ I become a poseable doll until the person who said it touches my forehead.” she said.

“From now on you will only become a poseable doll when I say ‘Kara is my sex-toy.’” Han said.

“Yes, Master.” Kara replied.

“Continue.” he said.

“Whenever any man says ‘black gear’ I become a lusty strip-teaser who cannot live without getting off at least once an hour.”

“From now on you will only become a lusty, sex-addicted strip-teaser when I say your name backwards.”

“Yes, Master.”

It continued like that for a while. Finally, a very tired Han told Kara to review her triggers.

“I go into a deep trance and become unable to resist your commands when you say ‘purple frog.’ I become a poseable doll when you say ‘Kara is my sex-toy.’ I become a sex-addicted strip-teaser when you say my name backwards. I become a submissive harem-girl when you call me your ‘sexy little harem-slave.’ My breasts and cunt become hyper-sensitive when you call me your ‘hair-trigger fuckwhore.’ I can only tell people about my triggers when I see a purple frog and therefore am forced into total honesty. I can no longer hear Sam Anthony’s commands. When I see Sam Anthony, I will tell you immediately.”

“Good girl.” Han said. “Is there anything else I should know about?”

“Yes, Master.” Kara said. “I cannot get off on my own, but every time I hear the words ‘come now,’ I have a vicious orgasm that does not stop until I hear the words ‘what’s wrong?’”

“From now on you will come exactly as you would if you were not a slave, and your verbal trigger will be set off when I say ‘come now,’ and will end when I say ‘stop.’”

“Yes, Master.” Kara said.

“Anything else?”

“No, Master.” Kara replied.

“Frog purple.” Kara’s head lifted, her eyes opened, and she stretched. She looked at him, slightly disappointed.

“It’s not exactly what I was hoping for.” she said. “But, I guess it’s better than having to live in fear that someone might say one of my trigger phrases. Thank you.” She reached into her pants, and right before Han’s eyes, began to masturbate. She kept her hand down there until she came, when her knees went weak and she fell into Han’s arms. “Thanks for giving me back my ability to get off without being commanded to.” she cooed. She pulled her hand out of her pants.

“Uh, you’re welcome.”

“I’m going to go wash my hands, OK? And no, I don’t normally masturbate after every hypnosis session. I was just testing to see if it worked.” She walked back into the bathroom, and when she came out again, it was as though nothing had happened. Han took her home and walked her up her driveway. When they got there, Kara wrapped her arms around him and gave him the most passionate kiss he’d ever recieved. It was quickly followed by a warm hug, and then her mother opened the door, and she had no choice but to go inside. Han adjusted himself in his pants once he got to the car. He didn’t notice the piece of paper she had slipped him until he started the engine. Inside was her phone number, surrounded by smilies and hearts.

* * *

Han’s parents’ bosses habitually sent them on business trips, many times simultaneously, although the bosses, as far as the family knew, never actually got together and decided to do so. Anyway, Han’s mother was going on a motivational tour of her company’s various plants, which would keep her away for about three weeks, and his father was being sent to handle merger negotiations between his company and a software firm, which would keep him for an indeterminate period. When they left on Sunday morning, Han called Kara and told her about his parents’ trips. She asked where he lived, and he told her. Ten minutes later, she was at his door. They watched some TV, then had some dinner together. Kara washed the dishes while Han unfolded the hide-a-bed. He had barely finished when Kara came in, hands wrinkled but drying rapidly.

“Wow, you’re fast!” Han remarked.

“Sam programmed me to be an efficient servant. The only good thing about it is it gets the chores done faster.” Kara said. “But I don’t want to think about Sam. I want to think about you.” She kissed him passionately, then they were on the hide-a-bed. She helped him undress, and he helped her. She guided his hard penis into her wet, dripping vagina, until he encountered resistance.

“You’re a virgin?” Han asked. “How? Weren’t you...”

“Sam was only interested in oral and anal sex.” Kara replied. “He never went for my cunt. That, my love, is all yours.” Han needed no more encouragement. He thrust in hard, breaking her cherry. Kara gasped. She rolled him onto his back, and began to ride him, slowly, gently. He surrendered to the feelings. She never came until he shot his jism into her. Her hot, wet cunt sucked up all his come, and she collapsed on top of him. They basked in the afterglow for about half an hour. Han felt he should reward her for this, but how? An idea flashed into his head. He rolled Kara onto her back, then triggered her into trance.

“Kara, my love, from now on, whenever you close your eyes and concentrate on the word ‘remodel,’ you will go deep into a self-enduced trance in which you will respond only to your own commands, which will allow you to reconfigure your psyche to your own liking. You will be completely in control of yourself, and you can make your own triggers or command conditions or whatever, and you will become subject to these configurations when you will yourself out of it. Understand?”

“Yes, Master.” Kara replied.

“Frog purple.” he said. Kara blinked, then smiled.

“Thank you.” she said. “Can I use it now?”

“Sure. I’ll just go get my stuff ready for school tomorrow.” Han said. He gathered his clothes and went upstairs. After a shower and about ten minutes spent figuring out what he was going to wear, he finally sat down on the bed, wondering what Kara was going to do to herself. Just as he was setting his clock, he heard a knock on the door. Kara came in, still naked and all smiles.

“Thank you for giving me back control of my mind.” she said. “Sam had done some pretty bad things to my mind, including forcing me to return to my original state of complete obedience to him if I ever saw him again, no matter what command-changes were put in my mind by other Masters. I couldn’t tell you because he commanded me to be unable to tell anyone, even in the presence of a purple frog, no matter what commands I recieved from anyone. But he never thought that someone would give me control over my own mind. Your gift allowed me to root Sam out of my mind. You could never know how grateful I am to you, and all I can offer you in return is this gift.” She kissed him. “I made it so I could never disobey you, that I would be eternally submissive to you, and only you can ever control me. I am yours now, Master, and yours alone.” Han didn’t know what to say. He was speechless. Kara folded herself into his arms, and words became unnecessary. Han didn’t go to school the next day. His slave kept him quite busy indeed.

End.