The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Purpose

In retrospect, I suppose I was too hard on my sister Andrea. It just irked me that she’d graduated from high school two months before and she hadn’t done anything in the time since. She was eighteen and she not only didn’t have a job, but didn’t seem interested in going to college either. She was just a purposeless lump on the couch to me.

I wouldn’t have minded her laziness as much if she was spending all her free time with friends, but she barely had any at all. I knew her being a bit overweight had contributed to her shyness and problems in school, but if she didn’t try to make things better for herself, who did she have to blame?

At one point, I was so angry that I told her she’d be masturbating forever if she didn’t put in the effort to find herself a boyfriend. It was wrong, but I just wanted better for her than a life rotting in front of our parents’ giant TV. I know it was mean, and for that matter I shouldn’t talk—I hadn’t had a boyfriend in six months myself. In fact, outside of work the person I saw most was Andrea, who had taken to visiting my apartment regularly since I’d broken up with my last boyfriend, Brad. Pot, meet kettle.

It was on a night that she was supposed to visit that I saw the teenage girl waiting by the door to my apartment building. She was standing there when I came home from work. She looked like she’d been crying, and as I approached I recognized her. She was one of my little sister Andrea’s few friends. It took a moment before I remember her name was Tammie.

“Sue? Please, you have to help me,” she said.

“What’s wrong? Is Andrea okay?”

She looked at me as if she was in pain, and then she started crying. Something horrible must have happened to her; she was in an awful state.

“She’s fine, I’m the one with the problem,” she told me, looking down and sniffling.

I tried to calm her down, but soon her crying built to the point that she was sobbing. I unlocked the door and took her up to my apartment, wondering what she was crying about the whole way.

* * *

We sat by my little kitchen table, and I got her some tissues and a glass of water. When she had calmed down enough to talk, she began. “I need your help. You’ve got to make her stop. I can’t take it any more.”

“Make who stop?”

“Your sister! She’s making me into her slave!”

“What?”

“She makes me do things. And I can’t stop her.”

“Andrea?”

I thought of my sister’s plump, innocent little eighteen year old face. What was Tammie talking about? How could my shy little sister make her do anything? None of it made any sense at all.

“Yes, Andrea. Please, you have to help me. You’re her sister, make her stop. You have to!”

“I don’t understand, Tammie. How could my sister make you do anything?”

“It all started when she hypnotized me. I don’t know how long ago that was, she made me forget it happened. She could have been doing it for years, for all I know. But lately I’ve started noticing things. Times where I can’t remember things we did when we were together. Times that I have strange feelings around her. Like, I’ve started letting her make all the decisions. When she tells me what to do, I-I . . .” her voice trailed off and she started to cry again.

Andrea hypnotized her? The idea was silly. There was no way my lazy sister, who didn’t even plan to go to college, knew how to hypnotize anybody. So far, what Tammie was describing sounded more like she had some kind of perverse crush on Andrea than mind control.

“Go on,” I managed to say.

“It’s so embarrassing. When she tells me what to do, it uh, it makes me horny. The more demanding she is, the more I get turned on. And sometimes she makes me do things, humiliating things, it gets even worse. I get so hot that I can’t resist her. I just do whatever she wants.”

I looked at Tammie, a much cuter girl than my fat little sister. Could she really have so bad a submissive crush on my sister that she really thought she’d been hypnotized?

“Tammie, if my sister could hypnotize you and makes you forget about it, how would you ever find out? Wouldn’t she just make you think you liked doing things for her?”

“I know because she told me.”

“Andrea told you she hypnotized you?”

“Yes! A month ago I noticed that weird things were happening to me and I started to figure it out. So I told her I didn’t want to be around her any more. I stopped answering the phone, I started dodging her. She came to my house, and my mother just let her in. It’s not her fault; she didn’t know. I was laying in my room, too frightened to go out, and then there was your sister. She was so angry. She told me that she’d been hypnotizing me. Then she hypnotized me again right there, and this time she let me remember it.”

“How could my sister hypnotize you?”

“She just touched my head and said to sleep, and I did. When I woke up she was sitting there, naked! And she was laughing at me! And I noticed this, this smell on me. On my face, in my nose. And there was a strange taste in my mouth, and I was wet. I took one look at Andrea and I knew, I just knew, that she’d made me lick her somehow.”

“Tammie, that’s crazy. I don’t think that’s even possible. Even if she could hypnotize you, I don’t think she could make you do something you don’t want to do.”

“That’s just it, she makes me want to do it. She admitted everything then. She told me she’d been hypnotizing me and making me lick her for a long time. That she’d been trying to make me do what she wanted all the time, not just when I was asleep. She said that I was her slave now, and that I wasn’t the only one. There’s another woman, another woman that Andrea says she makes lick her.”

Tammie started to cry even harder, and it looked like she was really struggling as she continued. “Then she proved to me that I was her slave. She told me to kiss her breasts. I wasn’t asleep, but I just felt this feeling. Like I had to. And when I did it, it turned me on like mad. She told me to get on my knees in front of her, and when I gave in and did it, it made me wet. She told me to lick her, and it made me so horny that I couldn’t think, I just had to obey,” she said between wracking sobs.

The whole thing was unreal. She was obviously truly upset, but her story just didn’t make sense.

“Listen, Tammie. I’m sure we can get to the bottom of this. Andrea’s coming over here tonight, we can all talk about it then,” I said. She blanched at my mention of Andrea.

“Here? She’s coming here?” She said, terrified. When I nodded, she just rushed out of my apartment before I could stop her.

I thought about it again. Andrea couldn’t even hold down a job. She’d just finished high school but didn’t want to go to college. I loved her, but she was the definition of useless. Andrea hypnotizing and dominating another woman? I shook my head at the idea. Besides, I’d never seen any sign of Andrea being into women. What little sex talk we’d had was always about men.

* * *

When Andrea arrived an hour later, I had just finished eating dinner. I buzzed her up and she was in the apartment a few minutes later. She tossed her backpack on the floor and flopped down on the couch in front of the television.

I joined her and I wasn’t sure what to do. I had to say something about Tammie, but the whole thing was just so outrageous.

“Your friend, that girl Tammie? She stopped by today,” I said.

Andrea’s eyes narrowed, and she sat up straighter as she looked at me.

“She did, did she?”

“She did. And she, well, . . . she claimed that you have some kind of evil power over her. That you have been hypnotizing her and then, well, having sex with her.” I blushed as I said it, but it didn’t seem to faze Andrea at all.

“Sex with her? But I’m not gay!”

“I know, I know. I told her it was crazy, that she must just be confused,” I began, chuckling as I said it. Andrea didn’t respond to what I was saying though. She just talked right over me.

“I mean, she does go down on me and stuff, but I never even touch her. Well, I do hold her head sometimes, but you know what I mean. She’s the gay one,” Andrea told me.

My mouth fell open. My sister was having sex with Tammie?

“You . . . she was telling the truth? You make her lick you? And another woman too?”

Andrea stood up from the couch and paced in front of me. She looked at me with an odd smirk. “Yes sister, and another woman too,” she said as she reached out her hand and tapped my forehead. “Sleep now,” I heard and then something happened.

* * *

I blinked. Somehow, I was kneeling on the floor in front of the chair I’d just been sitting in.

My eyes trailed up from the floor along my sister’s legs, until I was staring right at her naked crotch. She was sitting in the easy chair, and she was naked. There was this taste in my mouth, and I remembered Tammie’s story. A sickening feeling of humiliation and disgust swept through me as I realized that not only did my face smell like pussy, but that I was, just as Tammie had described, sopping wet.

It took every ounce of my willpower, but I forced myself to look up into her gloating face. She looked so calm, hers was the completely relaxed face of a woman satisfied and in charge.

“Andrea? Did I . . .”

“Now that Tammie’s told you my little secret, I’ve decided you might as well join her,” she began, and then she stroked her slit right in front of me! She gave a little nod towards her crotch and continued, “After all, the cat is out of the bag, so to speak.”

I was horrified. I pulled myself to my feet and then I was rushing towards the door. Away from my witch of a little sister. But then she spoke again, and I froze, “Get back over here. I’d like you to kiss my breasts.”

Somehow, I couldn’t bring myself to leave. I needed to do what she said, I couldn’t fight the feeling. I turned and saw that she was standing next to the chair. From the moment I took the first step, I felt the heat growing in my sex.

“Andrea, please. This is wrong. Stop this. I’m your sister,” I said, but each step closer I felt myself getting more turned on. I thought about what Tammie had said. About how my sister had told her every time she obeyed she would be farther under her power.

t was horrifying, but I was too hot to concentrate on it. I didn’t even feel myself doing it, but then I was in front of her. Andrea, my sister. My hot sister. I was kissing her beautiful, sexy breasts. I was wet. I wanted her so badly, my pussy was on fire. She held my head where she wanted it and I started to suck at her nipple.

“Yes, this is wrong. I’m your sister. Your younger sister at that. But when I tell you to do something wrong, you love it, don’t you? And what could be more wrong than licking your younger sister’s pussy? Do it, Sue. Get down there and eat my cunt,” she ordered me, and her eyes blazed with wicked glee as she said it.

I was so hot. There was no fighting it. She was right, I wanted to obey. I dropped to my knees and plunged my tongue into her wet heat. She used her hands to guide my head as she pushed her sex against me, and the submissive feeling of joyous servitude I felt pushed me over the edge. Without ever stopping my oral service to her, I came there on my knees.

“Excellent, you’re even quicker at this than Tammie was. I’m going to whip her ass when I find that little slut. You’re going to help me. Aren’t you, sis?”

I didn’t even stop tonguing her, I just nodded my agreement to her. Her hands pulled my face in even tighter against her as she began grinding her sex in my face. It felt so good to obey, to do what she wanted. She came and then she pushed my face away from her as she lay back, gasping and quivering.

Before any sort of shame, or will to resist her could come to me, she gave me another command. “Make yourself useful—kiss my feet.”

I crouched down and did it, and it made my pussy tingle. I was kissing my little sister’s feet, and somehow she’d made it so I loved even this. She lay back and enjoyed my foot worship while she came down from her climax. We were like that for quite a while before she broke the silence.

“You know, this is all your doing, really. I would never have taught myself about hypnosis if it wasn’t for all your bitching about how I should assert myself more. You were right, too. I did need a purpose to my life. I’ve figured out what it is: I want to be in charge, I like telling people what to do. But I guess you’ve noticed that by now,” she said me with a giggle.

I’d been kissing her feet for so long that the perverse tingle of sexual heat it had caused in me was starting to fade. I almost had my mind set to get up and run from her when she spoke again.

“Now suck my toes.” So much for my plans. When I pulled her big toe into my mouth, just like that I was hot again. So much so that I wiggled my behind as I sucked at her toes.

“Mmmm, that feels good, you’re getting me turned on again. You were dead wrong about one thing, though. Remember when you said that I’d be masturbating forever? I don’t have to masturbate any more, do I sis? Not as long as I have you,” she said.

She pushed me away from her foot and turned around in the chair, so that she was kneeling with her big rear towards me.

“Listen to me, sis. The more humiliating my commands get, the more you’re going to get turned on. Remember how hard you came when I made you lick me?” she said, wiggling her bottom in front of me. I stared at it in horror. Surely she wouldn’t make me do that, not that.

“The mistake I made with Tammie was not taking her in a place where I had time to reinforce her conditioning. If we weren’t at her house, with her family there, I could have done it right. But I’m not going to make that mistake again with you, am I? There’s nobody to interrupt you while you’re licking my ass. Do it, Sue. Put your tongue in your little sister’s butt and show her how you respect her new purpose in life.”

The need welled inside me, and I my eyes flicked between two things that terrified me then: my sister’s smooth, heavy buttocks and her evil, smirking face. The need grew more powerful every second, I could hear my heart pounding in my chest.

“The best part of this is that the more I abuse you, the more you’re going to love it. Every time you obey, there’s a little less of you and a little more of me in control of you, and I’m going to keep you here serving my every whim until there’s nothing left of you at all but your new purpose in life—worshiping me.”

The sensation of wanting to obey, of needing to obey, grew so very powerful that it made me shake. I stared at her flabby ass and it made me so wet that I could feel my lubrication dripping down my thighs.

I knew then that if I couldn’t fight her this once, couldn’t ignore the growing heat in my crotch, I would never escape. She would keep doing this to me over and over again until all I was a slave to that sensation. That joyous feeling of submissive release that would come if I just leaned forward.

Her ass was so close then, my clit was throbbing in time to my heartbeat. It felt so fucking good. Her soft, creamy smooth buttocks felt electric on my cheeks and my nose filled with the scent of her arousal. The world collapsed around me until there was nothing but my tongue and her ass, and if the two met I knew I would be never be the same, that it would send me sliding down deeper into the clutches of her evil conditioning.

Then I licked her.

-The End-